USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

A "Game" of Virtual vs. Reality Disussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: A "Game" of Virtual vs. Reality Disussion   Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Raven wrote:
Are any other minor characters gonna do anything? We're either sleeping or really distracted. ?:/ I hope you're either getting enough shut eye or that the objects shiny.

Yea i feel like many of the roleplays seem to be slowing down, but anyways I really need Ace to post on game. I don't know what is holding you up, but can 11 like find Cherry or something? We're just standing around, wandering what to do next. I am trying to make my character's drive to oust Nekolen out of power but I feel like everybody just wants to sit in the shadows, which doesn't keep the roleplay going -_-
So here's what's next: We get to develop a strategic plan to infiltrate her little dark castle. It'd be nice if the characters can at least go and get some legendary item or something to try and destroy Len. Seeing she is way more powerful than the other characters, they need to find the most strategic way possible to take her down.  Of course, we planned 11 to be the hero of this one, so we'll eventually work that in too.
Also, if Bat ever posts, maybe he can make Duke have some alternate motive, like since he used Sarah maybe Duke can have some crazy other evil plans. Like, perhaps he wants some revenge on Lucy for neglecting him and giving her a taste of her own medicine or something. Also, weren't we going to bring back DestructorZ? If he comes back then that would add a little more drama. I'd like the rp to have some more climatic things before we go destroy Len and stuff, so we need to get moving :Y
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Favorite Roleplay : Game of Life and Death
Humor : Well, I do know one about sea anemones and cucumbers.

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: A "Game" of Virtual vs. Reality Disussion   Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:50 pm

So do we want the next few posts to be the climatic-dramatic battle against 11?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: A "Game" of Virtual vs. Reality Disussion   Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:00 pm

I just love how Cat quotes me on something I wrote over 3 weeks ago lol

Well I have 2 minor ideas to say as we have 2 main settings at a time. Mostly because It involves my character who I'd like to have more fun with. Honestly I just find these as transitions vs truly useful.

Idea 1: Faye is stuck in Spanish right now. And everyone is frustrated in someway. I can imagine Faye trying to talk to 11, but the wrong language makes it difficult. 11 isn't ticked at her, thank the pixies. (Blood thirsty as he is, Faye is always there listening to comfort). She wants to get him to see the truth but that doesn't work. HOWEVER, it does at least plant the 1st seed of doubt in his mind of his false lover, as there's a few words he can guess and Faye is concerned about something.
+
Idea 2: Although I love the idea of watching 11 fight again (I want to bring out Acrux's assassin blade again :3 hehe) he's somewhere in a different town or that forest and such trying to track Cherry and contemplating the remote control deathtrap. We can't just have him randomly appear and jump straight into battle. Though we're crawling at a snail's pace, its way too rushed to be logical.
So: remember how 'Len' originally sent ThunderCloud to find Cherry and then tell 11 where she is? And now we figured out we need 11 to get to 'Len'. So one of us, probably logical Acrux, but doesn't have to be should suggest this task to Cloud who can then bring 11 to us.
=
Suggested Solution: 11 gets stopped by Faye while team Lucy come up with the 'Cloud, you find 11' plan', She tries to tell him his lover isn't really who she seems to be, gives him the 1st sense of doubt, and at least tells him to look in a rough direction where Cloud could more easily find him. Cloud leads 11 to Cherry with the awesome dramatic fight. [Insert desired effect, like almost death]
Maybe 11 turns over maybe he doesn't yet. Perhaps he does, or perhaps Cherry & gang escapes and he returns later to make victory after realizing his girlfriend is a witch.

Objections, Questions, Comments, Concerns?
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: A "Game" of Virtual vs. Reality Disussion   Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:06 pm

I like the suggested idea, but I believe it is time for 11 to finally join the good guys team. Maybe replace Cloud with Faye so we can get this moving quickly?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: A "Game" of Virtual vs. Reality Disussion   Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:11 pm

Okay, I really like the posts from the last two days. Nice job Ace.
I'm thinking Faye should teleport to them, maybe heal Cherry if 11 doesn't give her a potion. (That or tell 'Len' she's a fraud while no one can understand it lol)

So... uh...I watched Ace's links about the fight. ...mildly disturbing... We know Decimator is dead. Is Acrux dead? Cuz that looked pretty painful
And how close to death is Cherry here?
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: A "Game" of Virtual vs. Reality Disussion   Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Thank you very much!

And Decimator isn't dead. Nor is Acrux. This is a video game, so while they may have a cracked skull, that was just for effect. It's nothing that can't be fixed with a simple potion.

Cherry wasn't hurt during the fight, she simply had her neck grasped kinda tight by 11. But nothing, in terms of gameplay damaged, happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: A "Game" of Virtual vs. Reality Disussion   Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:28 am

Ah I see I'll edit my post, So much happened in yours I felt like you just eliminated us all practically

We gotta go get Nekolen now.
So my character sent a Message to Faye, so Raven can reply with some information for us on how to safely get to her base.

Also, since this roleplay is almost over, yes there will be a sequel. The sequel is not taking place immediately. I got another rp that'll be just as long as the first Game roleplay planned, and I will do that first. (That roleplay should come out soon after this one ends, it'll just be a pain in the tail to type).

Although I will ask for your suggestions about the sequel, I want to make it so the old characters and new characters can both function.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: A "Game" of Virtual vs. Reality Disussion   Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:45 pm

Cat that was a horrible ending to the story. Yea you wrote it fine but you wanted to finish it up so quick you left like 50 unanswered questions. How did Sarah/Madoka pay for her treason for instance? and wouldn't Ace like a chance to put something in there? providing there was smthg he'd want to do as his last chance as Injustice11 I left it quite nicely to give you plenty to work with and you totally ignored it.

Further more, Acrux would be assigned to Len's guard/top assassin in the guild.

*Raven is disappointed*
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: A "Game" of Virtual vs. Reality Disussion   Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:32 pm

The roleplay itself went from 7 people caring down to 3. I can write a little more in later to fullfill some of your  questions  but honestly the posting dropped on it so much. Maura left mysteriously, Batman left the site, and Seek hardly posts at all. I think I left it up long enough for any replies if there were any.
We can't force people to remain apart of the roleplays, or the site, but this happens all the time. The site is simply not big enough to allow many posts to occur between your own. My goal now is to recruit more members so that way when people can't be on, we will still have people who are.

We did a good job this summer getting about 7 new members, but we have only retained 1 of that 7. We need to work more on the site appeal and activity to gain more interest.
Of course, this won't happen instantly, so we can only hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Game" of Virtual vs. Reality Disussion   

Back to top Go down

A "Game" of Virtual vs. Reality Disussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2