USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Monthly news! -Hosted by Ace!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Favorite Roleplay : Game of Life and Death
Humor : Well, I do know one about sea anemones and cucumbers.

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Monthly news! -Hosted by Ace!    Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Hello everybody! The ever-benevolent average Ace here, with a new forum tool, if you will. I've decided to actually do something with my admin-sauce and give you all updates on the happenings of the forum every month. You guys can give suggestions and what not, maybe even member interviews or what-not, if y'all wish. But I'm sure right now you're saying "Ace, pal, I'm not dumb, I can read the title. Get on with it!"

So without further ado, let us begin!

So, here's the new roleplays that came this around this month:

Piracy: Carribean Misadventures- Yarr! A scurvy swashbuckling adventure filled with pirates and snooty thieves. Mainly pirates, shockingly. A good time, I say! If you haven't joined, get over there ye landlubber!

Magikica Heights- So like, wizards n stuff. Filled with darkness and mystery, and plenty of 18 year olds! Every creepy old man's dream. Join before Cat turns you into a frog!

The Renegades of Justice- F***ING SUPERHEROES n stuff. It's got Batman, Hawkgirl, and freaky mutant dragon chicks! One of my favorite RPs yet. Holy RP Batman! A definite fun experience.

A "Game" of Virtual vs Reality- the epic, wonderful sequel to "A 'Game' of Life and Death". Action-packed with the same characters, Len is taking a ride down crap creek without a paddle, or any sort of gear necessary to navigate a terrain like that. So far, it's been pretty amazing! If you haven't joined yet, make sure and get on over there! Len is outnumbered and needs some people on her side!

Well... I probably missed something but I'm too tired to go find it now, so for now, that's all folks! I'll be back to see you at the bed of April, and until then, enjoy this picture!

Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Favorite Roleplay : Game of Life and Death
Humor : Well, I do know one about sea anemones and cucumbers.

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Monthly news! -Hosted by Ace!    Sun May 05, 2013 7:43 pm

HELLO everybody! Great to see you all back here again! Not a much has happened on here during the month of April, but what do you expect? Here are the new roleplays that popped up this month:

Mermaid Melody: The Seven Seas- A roleplay based on an anime! Which, I mean, since when do people like animes around here? I can't think of a single person. But just in case you are, go check it out. I'm sure it's worth a go.

Teen Titans South- Now c'mon, who can say they don't like the Teen Titans? Who hasn't had a good time kickin' back and watching Beast Boy, Cyborg and others cracking jokes and kicking butt? Well if you join this roleplay, you'll have the perfect opportunity to be just like your teen heroes!

That's about it, honestly. In the real world, some bad crap happened. The Boston Marathon was bombed, poison envelopes were sent to DC, among many other things. But, some good stuff happened too!

Injustice Gods Among Us was released:

The third Man of Steel trailer was shown. Can't wait!

And... yeah! That's about it. April was pretty uneventful, at least on here. The school year is coming to a close, so that means the tests and everything are arriving very, very quickly. Be prepared everyone!
With that, I leave you with this:

Good night Steve Cannon, wherever you are!
Back to top Go down

Monthly news! -Hosted by Ace!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1