USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Animal Crossing: Bulletin Board

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Animal Crossing: Bulletin Board   Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:23 am

This is the Woodfall Town Bulletin Board. Here will be posted events going on in the town. Feel free to check out what's going on. (also doubles as Town Hall for those choosing to arrive late, moving to town, and are checking in)

New Resident Slip
Form*:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Phrase: (catchphrase for animals)
Hobbies: (optional)
Background: (optional)

*The animals are all weird with a huge variety of personalities, they even come in abnormal colors; I don’t care much about them. However, I recommend if you’re going to make a human, make the human you (create a fake name, use your online name, or whatever) but it’ll just be easier if you make it yourself.*

Last edited by Raven on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Bulletin Board   Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:23 am

Information you might like to know (one can never get enough advice on life)

Facts on the world:

- The currency is the Bell. It’s slightly confusing but if you want to put in a number, it averages to about 1-10 cents as prices correlate. Clothing is commonly 120-360 bells. Furniture is between 600-3200 bells (depending on quality and rarity; GracieGrace is well past that at 5,500-7,000 bells a shirt and 80,000-220,000 bells a piece of furniture). Hats and accessories are 200-1600 range. Flowers/tree saplings are 60/80 bells respectively. All tools bought in the store are sold for 500 bells.

- Any human that moves into the town will have to work part-time for Tom Nook. It’s about a day’s work of simple deliveries but it’s too prominent to forget.

- Warning for those who neglect their lives: if your character isn’t participating in-story time wise, they will get a bed head for ‘over-sleeping’ and may have to squish cockroaches crawling throughout their house. (hey, excuse to visit the salon or to watch a cute ghost fade from the dying corpse)

- This is a role play about life. It can be as fast paced or slow paced as you like. More posts are acceptable if you are choosing not to directly interact with other members, but limit it to 5 a day. If you’re interacting with full conversations etc limit should stay at 3. Try to make it so both parties know they should be posting in the conversation.

Villagers:
There are a TON of possible villagers. I am just putting as many pictures as I can to get them all in there. Yea, there’s bound to be repeats. Either way, if you wanna be a villager; pick from these guys; there may be some not control by members just so we can have some people to interact with. Here’s a great list of everyone: http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Animal_Crossing:_City_Folk_Characters
(You may make a character that’s a villager versus just a plain human)

Basic personalities for the animal villagers are:
Girls: Normal, Peppy, and Snooty
Boys: Jock, Cranky, and Lazy
Spoiler:

Special Characters:
These are characters no one can be, as they make the town run smoothly. You have free range of interaction with them however as no one controls them. Note: I only want to use those that have any relevance unless there’s someone you guys absolutely must include that I didn’t.
Description
Spoiler:

Visuals
Spoiler:

City:
- The city is accessible from the bus. Kapp’n will drive you there. (Be warned, the seafaring turtle gives advice to boys but flirts with the girls)
- In the center of the plaza is a round fountain. Around it are the buildings.
- GracieGrace is the (expensive) department store; the stock changes each season. The owner Grace is almost never in but you can still talk with her clerk, the porcupine Labelle.
- You can get your hair done at the Shampoodle Salon by the nice Harriet.
- Katrina, the cat (more like panther) fortune teller has her store around the corner.
- There is an Auction House.
- The Marquee has performances, mainly comedies.
- There’s an atm, woo.
- The Happy Room Academy HQ is run by the otter Lyle. You can see this month’s model room for décor ideas and get the comments about your latest evaluation.
- Kicks, a skunk, sits on some steps nearby of an abandoned building and charges little for a quick shoe shine; he comes out when the weather is sunny to fair.
- Down an alley is Crazy Redd’s store, aka the black market. His store is members only, it’s quite mischievous but you can get rare furniture and paintings there. [/color]

*See special characters for visuals

Money Making Tips:
The best way to pass your time is the easy task of making money. You have many options on how to spend it. Like buying furniture or donating it to upgrade the town (we will need that third bridge to improve foot traffic).
- You may sell Tom Nook items you no longer need.
*When in doubt, sell something to Tom Nook. He will buy almost anything.
- Check out the Lost and Found or the recycling bin to maybe snag a rare item or even just something you were searching for. One man’s lost trash is another’s reason to get ecstatic.
- Do the basic hobbies: fish, bug hunting, fossil digging. Sell that which you find.
- Run errands for neighbors, they will reward you with a gift but sometimes pay you directly.
- Put some money in the bank (accessible via the atm in Town Hall) You’ll slowly rack up more using the interest.

If you have no idea what to post, I don’t see how. There is always something to do, but if you have more questions or are looking for some inspiration, check these sites out.
http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/accf_guides.asp
http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Bulletin Board   Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:57 pm

I'd like to post a few things of concerns here:

~The town probably should have an actual name, I'd like a few suggestions but I want it to sound like an actual town so we aren't naming it 'Hamburger' or '2046' or something.
~ This will be combining City Folk and New Leaf since it was made with City Folk in mind but everyone now is familiar with New Leaf.  I'd like to keep all major gameplay devices from NL but to include a few changes
changes will include:

~ Animal notice: there are four personality types for each gender; jock, lazy, cranky, and smug for boys while there's peppy, snooty, normal, and uchi (big sister like) for the girls
~Animal notice: I'd like to figure out a few possibilities for what kind of animals will move in, I want a nice variety, we can't all be canines and felines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Bulletin Board   

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: Bulletin Board
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1