USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hmmm -thinks hard- I got nothing XD

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:06 pm

The worlds are in peril? Not to fear, the Keyblade masters are here!
       Plot:
            Organization Thirteen is back and on the move again. They have a new leader, Xiclea. She wants to throw all the worlds into darkness. She sends out the Heartless to destroy these worlds. Now, the new Keyblade masters have to rise and stop this new threat.The Keyblade masters have to travel to the worlds and solve the problems with the Heartless there. The masters might even have to change to match the appearance of the worlds (example: The Little Mermaid= Mermaid/men). They have to learn how to wield the Keyblade and work together to stop Xiclea.
           Organization Thirteen will not just wait in their castle till the heroes come -That would be too easy, don't ya think XD-. Xiclea has a plan. With her new nobody members, she is planning on stopping the Keyblade master before they even make the first move. She sent Heartless to the worlds that she thinks might have a Keyblade master BEFORE she sent the Heartless to the other world. She also wants to collect data on the masters -who make it- on their quest. She sent one of her members to each world so spy. Xiclea isn't just going to wait, she goes to the worlds too. "Nothing is going to stand in my way!!" She says a lot.
            Th Keyblade masters have to come out of their shells and are all connected with the same destiny, to stop Xiclea. Some might meet others and travel, others might be lone wolves.

There will be three starting worlds:
-Destiny Islands
-Twilight Town (Please no more people starting here)
-Traverse Town

Worlds to travel to:
-Atlantica-The Little Mermaid-*
-Space Paranoids/The Grid -TRON and TRON Legacy-*
-Port Royal -Pirates of the Caribbean-
-Wonderland -Alice in Wonderland-
-Neverland -Peter Pan-
-Deep Jungle -Tarzan-
-Halloween Town -Nightmare Before Christmas-
-Pride Lands -The Lion King-
-Hallow Bastion
-The World that Never was -Organization Thirteen's HQ world-

*Yellow Worlds are completed
*Blue are the current world

*Worlds that appearances changes in-Just describe in your post when you get to that world XD-

Keyblade list XD:
http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Keyblades

Character Format: -Eyeryone will be Keyblade masters in this-

Name:
Keyblade:
Magic:

Starting World:
Appearance:
Backround:

If you are making an addition Nobody here are some things to keep in mind:
-You will automatically work in the Organization -I don't want Nobody's on the loose-
-The name of the Nobody has to be an anagram of your Master -Example: Roxas to Sora-
-NO CROSS GENDER
-You will start in a non-starting world
-You take orders from Xiclea -I will post her orders in a spoiler-
-This character might conflict with the Masters so you decide if they wear the hood or not
-Weapons must be sort of counter-looking to the master's weapon.

Nobody Character Application:
Name:
Person they are the Nobody of:
Organization #:
Weapon:

Starting World:
Appearance:
Background:

Last edited by Seek on Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:44 pm; edited 19 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Nobody Rules & Nobody Application)
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:04 pm

Name: Xiclea

Keyblade: Leviathan 
Starting World: The World that never was
Organization #: I (1)
Appearance:
Backround:
She used to be a quiet nobody, until she met Xemnas. After his Organization was disbanded, she decided to bring it back. She recruited other nobodys that had no where to go. Her past is still a clouded mystery that only she knows.

Name: Alice
Keyblade:: Leviathan 
Magic:
Starting World: Traverse Town
Magic:Ice
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Backround: She is a huge mystery. All you need to know is that she is already a keyblade master, trained by Yen Cid.

Last edited by Seek on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:33 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:44 pm

Name: Katherine "Kat" Nekomini
Keyblade: Lady luck

Magic: Electricity
Starting World: Twilight Town
Appearance:
Backround: Kat has been living in Twilight Town all of her life. She never dreamed of being a keyblade master. She lives with he brother, and has a pretty good life. Her parents are dead, they died when Kat was really young. She also has a love for tinkering with techy things, and is often seen around Twilight Town tinkering with things here and there. Her brother has never let her talk to people except the ones that he himself trusts, and he especially doesn't allow her to go near too many boys because he is afraid of losing her. This gives Kat a twinge of shyness around others and in need of the protection her brother gives her.

*Heres a picture of her bro
Spoiler:

Name:Phoenix
Person they are the Nobody of: Kat's brother, Niepho
Organization #:2
Weapon:
Spoiler:

Starting World: World that never was
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Background: He doesn't remember much of his past.

Last edited by Cat on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:51 am; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Favorite Roleplay : Game of Life and Death
Humor : Well, I do know one about sea anemones and cucumbers.

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:24 pm

Name:Dustin Mallone
Keyblade: Total Eclipse

Magic: Time Ice
Appearance: 
Backround: Dustin has always been a sort of a silent guardian. He's not an upstanding role model by any means: he smokes and gambles, and gets into so many violent battles that the hosts of the annual "Struggle" tournament have considered banning him. Yet at the same time

Last edited by The_Godfather on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:26 am

Name: Samantha Elizabeth Kelbley ("Sammy"or "Sam" for short; if undercover, uses "Liz")
Keyblade: Lost Memory

a better larger version here:

Appearance:
Backround:
She and her siblings live with her grandmother. She lost her parents at a young age and then her best friend four years later. Everything about those she truly cares about seems like a memory. Because of her harsh losses, she doesn't let many people in close and may seem rude if someone tries to intrude into her privacy. However
so, she's a nice person who tries to live  out her life and be outgoing.

Name:Tashanxma
Person they are the Nobody of: Samantha
Organization #:3
Weapon:
Appearance:
Background: N/A

Last edited by Raven on Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Trophies : Let's Post! 3rd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:13 am

Name: Sebastian 
Keyblade: One-Winged Angel
Magic Type: Fire
Background:Abandoned at birth due to his unnatural eye color Sebastian grew up alone yet easily trusts people and will defend others at the cost of his life. Not much else is known about him.
Appearance:

Last edited by Vir Honestus on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm

BEFORE YOU POST, PLEASE FINISH ADJUSTING YOUR CHARACTERS!!!

Xiclea
"Alright! Back to business everyone, we have some worlds to put in darkness!!" Xiclea yelled in the meeting room. "First we must take account on who is here and who is not... Alright, Organization number II(2)!" Xiclea waited for a reply. "Phoenix, are you there? PHOENIX!!!!!!" Xiclea wrote a huge 'X' on his name. "Whatever, I'll give his missions later.." After Xiclea accounted for everyone else, she gave out the other missions. "Numbers 3,4,5, I am sending you to the keyblade weilder's worlds. 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 send heartless to the worlds and collect hearts." Nothing is going to stand in my way....if we stop the threat before it even comes... Xiclea thought. Now I have to look for lazy pants... I will have to reprimand him later for slacking off and being late for the meeting...

Alice
Everything was that same. Same buildings, same people, same everything. But, what makes this town different from other towns is that a lot of strangers are come here. A girl walks out of the Accessory shop with a bag. Alice watched her from a bridge. Yen Cid told me that the future masters would be here... Alice thought. I could have been hunting down the Organization right now! Alice sighed and walked on through Traverse Town. You'll know them when you see them.. Yen Cid's words echoed in Alice's head.

Last edited by Seek on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:06 pm

Read this before reading the rest of my post. Click to read:

-Kat-
Kat sat in a corner of a dark allyway in Twilight Town, looking out. She was always a bit of a scardy cat- afraid of others and what could happen to her. But she was also always afraid of the dark- so she decided to maybe try and overcome that fear today. She was afraid of the unknown, afraid of what couldn't be seen.....
She screamed as something came behind her, hugging her from behind.
She turned around to see a big smile, and the eyes of her brother.
"So this is where you've been, lil' sis! I've been looking all over for you!" Niepho smiled.
"Aww, don't scare me like that, big bro. You know I'm easily pranked." Kat replied, but she felt relieved he was here now. She knew that as long as her brother was by her side, nothing could happen to her. She trusted him fully, because he was the only one she had in her life. She had no idea what had happened to her parents.
"Anyways, happy 15th birthday lil' sis. This is for you!" He said, handing Kat a small pink box with a black ribbon on it. Kat smiled at it- although it was small, she could tell her brother cared about her and that whatever was inside was sincerely a gift.
Kat opened the box- inside was a little star hairclip.
"Wow, it's cute!" Kat exclaimed, "Thank you, big bro!" she hugged him.
"Well, you know what I've always said, you are my luck," he smiled back, hugging her, "C'mon, let's go have some icecream, birthday kitty kat!"

-Phoenix-
Organization member #2 was lying on the ground, looking up emotionless at the sky. He knew very well where he had to be, but he also had a twinge of information he dared not share with leader yet. He wanted to make sure he could bring her back what she wanted first- without disappointment.
He had figured out that there were now new keyblade wielders chosen- it was only a matter of time before they figured out their duty to the world. He was already sure that Xiclea had sent out her other organization members to snuff them out- but at least Phoenix knew the locations.
Destiny Islands.That's surely a place for runts, but I know theres at least one chosen there.
Traverse Town. The town for misfits who have lost their worlds. That's probably the best place to start.
Twilight town. That town also looks like a good place to search out keyblade wielders.
Phoenix summoned a portal at his will and stepped inside. He knew exactly where he was going and what he was going for-
-and he decided that he will not fail.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:35 pm

"And here is your change," said Cid, handing the girl her money and bags. "Thanks for your patronage and we'll see you at your next visit Sammy."
"Thanks Cid," I say smiling. "I'll see you soon." I grab my bags and leave the Accessory Shop. I walk past the other misfits of Traverse Town, avoiding eye contact. I don't feel like being friendly to too many people today, except Cid; he's known me for a while. I leave the 1st district and head toward the alleys. I probably should go home and give my little sister the ribbon she wanted.
"I'll take a few more minutes to myself," I say, thinking to myself. "Besides, I need a bit more fresh air."
Changing direction, I head over to the 4th District. After reaching the Fountain plaza, I put my bags down on a bench.  I sit, lean back and gaze into the eternal night sky.
Back to top Go down
Brian
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Humor : mr steal yo gurl

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:34 pm

Name: Thomas Jones
Keyblade: Lionheart
Magic: Ice
Appearance: 
Backround: Ever since his parents were killed in front of him, (Batman wink wink), Thomas has always fought against crime and injustice using ice magic and a pistol he always keeps in his back pocket with his mother's necklace wrapped around it. He now roams around Twilight Town working for a local market.
Back to top Go down
Brian
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:05 pm

"You're killing me, Tom!"
"You have no idea how lucky you are to have me working here!"
"Lucky? You screw everything up!"

This was a usual scene at the local market in Twilight Town. Thomas worked for his uncle who abused him multiple times a day.

"F*** this!"
Thomas stormed out of the market throwing his apron in the ground. He was now out of shelter, money, and food. He held his mother's necklace firmly in his hand as a tear trickled down his face. He looked over and saw a girl that caught his eye instantly. He put the necklace in his pocket and slowly walked towards her and then realized how terrible he looked. Not only was he still in his work clothes but his eyes were still filled with tears. He ran behind a tree just as she turned her head. 
"I can't talk to her looking like this." He thought.
So he decided to follow her to her home so he would at least know where to come back to after he looked and felt better.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:59 am

"F***ing D***IT DUSTIN, NOBODY IS THAT LUCKY!"
Dustin calmly looked his opponent in the eyes as he adjusted his cigarette, not at all phased by the usual screaming tantrum fits that he threw. The kid he was gambling with was named Seymour Gilligan, but everyone just called him Ike, since that was his middle name. Ike was the self-proclaimed "big kid" and "bad boy" in all of Twilight Town. He always wore sunglasses and a leather jacket, he smoked and gambled and drank and did drugs and anything he could think of to make him feel a lawbreaker. But Dustin knew the truth. He was just a hothead looking for attention, pampered by his father and mother. He was the weakling who wanted to be on the top of the food chain. Dustin knew how easily Ike was beaten at just about everything, so he played along for the fun of it. He took another smoke of his cigarette, blowing it in Ike's face before responding.
"Maybe poker is just not your game, Seymour."
Dustin could see Ike's nostrils flare and veins pop out as Dustin called him by his real name. 
"Oh, I know, let's have a spelling contest!" 
Ike reached across the table, grabbing Ike by the collar of his coat. Dustin had no real response, simply ashing his cigarette on Ike's hand. Ike recoiled in pain, then looked at Dustin in anger.
"Why, Seymour, does this mean we can't be friends anymore? To think if you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it!"
"Five minutes, Dustin! Meet me on the Struggle court in five minutes!" 
Ike often considered the struggle court to be his territory, as his father was the one in charge of the Struggle tournament. Dustin was ready to prove him wrong. 

In five minutes, Dustin and Ike both had their Struggle batons out, which were like giant Nerf swords. Dustin's baton had a big hand guard on it, whereas Ike's was more like a cutlass. 
"Oh, what a lovely and caring father." Dustin muttered as Ike's father stood and watched. 
"Okay boys, I want a good clean fi-" the father started to stay.
"NO Dad! No rules. We play for blood"
Ike and Dustin started to move towards each other. Dustin held his sword by his feet, in a calm and open position, almost a fencing style of fighting. Ike was much more destructive, waving his sword around everywhere. 
Ike attacked first, starting with an overhead chop. Dustin quickly moved his sword up, causing Ike's to slide along his. He moved his hand to the right, jerking Ike's hand in the other direction and causing him to almost drop it. As Ike was recovering Dustin smacked Ike right in the face with his handguard, immediately causing his nose to bleed. Ike tried to attack again but Dustin again deflected it and slapped Ike with the side of his sword. Before Ike could recover, Dustin twisted his arm around so he was backwards, then kicked him in the back. Ike fell to his knees, and Dustin approached him. Dustin swung like a golf swing, smacking Ike right in the face again. Ike lay on the ground, defeated. 
"I think you've taken the cake for quickest humiliation. Maybe your pa over there can give you a medal."
Dustin threw his sword on the ground, calmly walking away from the beaten bully, walking towards the Main Street. He passed a cute girl, and then a tree. Dustin did a double take at the tree. One of Dustin's only real friends, Thomas Jones was hiding behind it, and he looked like crap. Dustin approached Thomas and whispered. 
"Why, Thomas Jones, you look like somebody walked across your grave. What has you down, friend?"
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:12 am

Nobody Character Application:
Name: Vaxon
Person they are the Nobody of: Anov
Organization #: 4
Weapon: Anything he creates with his signature element, Ice 

Appearance: 
Background: Anov was an incredibly powerful tyrant on his own planet, Patronov. He had complete and total mastery over ice and his planet, transforming the land into a prospering utopia at the cost of personal freedoms. Eventually his heart fell into darkness, but his will was strong enoug that he returned as a Nobody. While he pledges allegiance to Xiclea, he in truth hates her and just wishes to return to his world.

Last edited by SHAZAM! on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:51 pm

"Ah well that was a nice nap. I guess it time to get up and move about." Sebastian said groggily as he stood up, stretched and began walking out of one of the many alleyways in the fourth district of Traverse Town. "I think I'll just go on a walk to the restaurant." While walking he passes a different than normal looking girl who is sitting alone near the fountain. "Why is she alone?" Upon reaching the first district he looks around and notices more and more people each day. "Strange that this place keeps getting more and more crowded. Oh well I suppose. Now time for food." "Maybe I should cover my eyes today so I don't get thrown out or judged. I've had enough of that this week. It's why I sleep in the alleyways after all."
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:03 pm

Alice
Looking for wielders can be very boring at times... Alice thought. She has been in Traverse Town for 3 days now, and still no wielders. Well, better get back to my other job, tracking down the Organization. Alice started to look for shady people. Something caught her eye. In the sky, a star was going out. I have to move quickly! The  worlds are starting to disappear into darkness! Alice started to run off.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:01 pm

-Kat-
Kat cheerfully followed her big brother. He gave a death glance towards one of the trees as they passed by, but Kat didn't bother asking why. His hand instantly reached up and adjusted Kat's hood so it was covering her bright blue eyes. Perhaps somebody shady is up and about? No worries, my brother will protect me if something happens.

They approached their small little apartment. Kat took a key out of her pocket and unlocked the door. She stepped inside. He brother followed her, but he looked back outside a moment before locking the door.
"Do we even still have any icecream left?" Kat asked.
"Actually, now that you mention it I'm not quite sure. I mean, we did eat a great deal of it yesterday." Niepho replied as he opened the freezer and peered inside, "Yea, we do, do you want it Kat? After all, it is your birthday."
"Yes please!" Kat said, her stomach growling.

When Kat finished, she went to go lie on the couch, full of icecream. She looked up at the ceiling, thinking about her life.
People always called them unlucky because of their parent's death. However, her brother knew them better than Kat and he still never seemed phased by it. He had so many friends....so many things to do...and knew so much about life...and yet, even though Kat didn't really have any friends or anything to do with them or any life experience, she still felt sadness in her heart for her parents.
"Bro?"
"Yea?"
"Do you think we're living unlucky lives?"
Her brother thought about it for a second and said,
"No, Kat. In fact, I think we're the luckiest two people in the world. I think that we ended up like this for a reason, you know. I'm thankful that we're still alive to look after each other. Who knows what would have happened if you or I had died."
Kat felt relieved. She yawned, getting a little sleepy. She knew that if her brother had anything to tell her about the world, he would. After all, he was the only person she trusted. She knew that he wouldn't hold out any information of the terrors of life from her, because she believed that he knew pretty much everything. After all, he's been taking care of her for as long as she can remember.

-Phoenix-
Phoenix had finished his travel to Traverse town. He knew that checking out this place first was in his best interest. After all, that Alice chick is probably lurking around the worlds somewhere, desperately trying to find the next keyblade wielders.
He ended up in the back streets of Traverse Town. Perfect. He walked out the entrance near the cafe. He had put his hood on over his head, covering his eyes and part of his face. Some people of Traverse Town knew what he was- so they backed away. Others looked at him, inquisitive to know what he was doing here. Nobody seems to be reacting negatively though......not enough to be a keyblade wielder I know, I'll just go oppress that Cid guy for some answers.
And so Phoenix kicked down the doors to Cid's Acessory Shop and walked on in as if he belonged there.
He grabbed Cid's shirt collar, threateningly, holding his smaller sword behind his neck.
"Now I'm going to ask you questions, and if you make one wrong move, you die. And if you lie I'll come back here to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Brian
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Thomas was about to follow the girl when he was spotted by his friend, Dustin. He suddenly stopped and watched as the girl walked off out of his sight.
"Sh!t, dude!" He said to Dustin. "I-I'm sorry, man. I was trying to follow that girl that passed by. Anywho, I just quit my f***ing job. My Uncle pushed me around for the last time."
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:27 pm

Dustin gave his friend a small smile as he threw expletives out in the air. 
"Ah, Thomas, I sure am awfully sorry for interrupting your daily feline-chasing escapades." 
Dustin offered Thomas a cigarette as penance for interruption. 
"Come, friend. Walk with me, let out your anger. I'm all ears." 

~~
"My people... Need me." 
Vaxon was floating in orbit, looking down at the planet that used to be his. He had coated himself in a layer of ice, which was filled with air so he couldn't breath. He continued staring down at the planet he had once ruled over. Patronov, a land of wealth and prosperity. At least, that's how it used to be. To his people, he was their ruler. Their master. Their god. But after he had fallen into darkness, his planet fell into ruin. Now the land was struck with poverty, anarchy and war. It was no longer the utopia he had created. He was completely convinced that without him, his people were doomed. But he couldn't return. Not yet. Not now. He still had to serve that spoiled brat, Xiclea for now. Once he had done his part, he would strike her down and return to his home, to rule forever. For now, however, he was needed. He opened up a portal behind him, dissolving his ice layer and moving into the portal. When he stepped out, he was atop the clock tower in Twilight Town. It was time to get to work.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:11 pm

~Samanta~
I stretch on my bench near the fountain, watching people go by. The stars of the eternal night sky shine down and slightly reflect off my jewelry. I think that's why I drew that man in a black outfit's attention. I grab my bags only to realize the item i made this trip for wasn't in the bag. Great, I guess I should go back to the store so Cid doesn't scrap it or something. I grab my stuff and start heading back over to district one. It's a good thing I know my way around here so well, I can bypass the crowded streets; they seem to be more and more busy recently.

Approaching the Accessory shop, i get a strange feeling but shrug it off. I walk in through the door and basically drop my bags. Cid is being hassled by a stranger. i grab the first thing that's useful and in arms reach: a pink/purple umbrella (so clashes with my shoes).

"Hey, I'd knock it off if I were you," I say sternly, standing ready in a fighter's pose. The man glanced at me and raised his eyebrow.
"It might be better to handle this business without a lady present," Cid said. Then whispering to the man, "She might not look like it but she can be one sure of a spitfire."
The man, grunting, let go of Cid's collar. He glared at us as he walked out of the store.

I check on Cid.
"Thanks, nice timing," he said. "But why are you here again?"
"Oh right, I forgot my purchase for my sister." I made him laugh.
"Yea I remember what it was." he replied, then pulled something from under the counter. "Here you are. Now take care."
"Thanks," I smiled back, taking my purchase. "You too." I return the umbrella to the stand, grab my dropped bags and exit.

~Tashanxma~
I walking along the beach, the sun shining sickeningly bright in the sky. Clouds floating mere miles about the top of the grand tree.
"No one really is here," I say out loud to no one in particular; not like there is anyone to converse with."This place is so boring." I pat some sand out of my purple skirt and kick a fallen star fruit.
"I can't wait to destroy this place. Just have to fine the perfect place to start." I move a few branches from a bush and start heading into the center of the island.
Back to top Go down
Brian
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:23 pm

Thomas took the cigarette and lit it.
"It's nothing but sh!t. Ever since my parent's death, I've felt like a part of me was gone. And I try to fill that hole with drugs and girls. I just feel like I have no reason to live anymore.
Thomas pulled out the gun from his back pocket and handed it to Dustin.
"I've always kept it within reach ever since they died. I'm so messed up!"
Thomas felt a tear sliding down his left cheek once again.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:03 pm

-Kat-

Kat woke up after a while of dozing off. She stretched as she got up, yawning. She looked over at the chair her brother was sitting in. He was not asleep too. Well, I can't blame him, he did go through all that trouble to find me this morning, not to mention he works pretty early too.
Kat grabbed her skateboard that was leaning against the wall and decided to go out for a ride on it. Besides, she needed a little fresh air, and was always happy to go outside.
She set off, going pretty fast. Kat has always been good at balancing when she did these kinds of things. She sped down the streets of Twilight Town, carefully avoiding pedestrians here and there. Kat eventually stopped her skateboarding when she spotted a figure on top of the clock tower.
Who is that?
It sure didn't look like somebody she knew, or somebody trying to do maintainance on the tower.

-Phoenix-
Phoenix was about to ask the first question to Cid when some girl barged in. His intention was that all sorts of customers came into Cid's shop, so one must be a keyblade wielder right?
"Hey, I'd knock it off if I were you,"  the girl said to Phoenix. He looked at her, unimpressed, but eventually let off not because he wanted to, because he had a new motive in mind.
He walked out of the shop and found a ladder. He climbed up to the rooftop, looked down at the first district.
Phoenix summoned a swarm of heartless into the first district.
"It's showtime. See that girl down here? Get 'er. Oh, and while your at it, you can attack anyone else that opposes you too." Phoenix snarled, and the brainless heartless got to work. Phoenix made his way from the rooftops to the second district and let out more heartless, and did the same for each district.
This is perfect. These dumb heartless will attack anybody. The name of the game was simple- all the people that die are weaklings that are of no importance. However, if somebody were to live, they potentially could have a keyblade- this is the easiest way to snuff em' out. All sorts of weirdos live here, and more appear by the day, so all I have to do is sit back and wait for somebody that can tear through my pawns like it's nothing and  then come in for the real kill. Heartless are attracted to attacking keyblad holders  anyways. I better prepare a bigger, more respectable heartless in case that does happen.
And then Phoenix started summoning the best heartless he could think up of to stop a keyblade wielder.

My apologies:

Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:12 pm

Everyone can have their keyblades now

Alice
People started to scream and run. "What's going on?" Alice asked a native. "Ahh! Black creatures appeared!!" He ran off with the rest of the crowd. "It's showtime!" Alice shouted. A keyblade pops in her hand. She started to run against the crowd. This must be the Organization's doing! Alice started to slay a few heartless. I have to find the source! Alice started to run into the first district. Large heartless blocked her path. "HIGHHHHYAAAA!" Alice screamed as she sliced them in half. "Everyone evacuate! It's to dangerous!" I have to stop the heartless before it's too late. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw the Organization robe. "You! Who are you?" Alice pointed her keyblade at them.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:10 pm

~~Vaxon~~
Vaxon looked down at the child who was staring at him, and he sensed a power inside of her. In fact, he sensed many powerful presences here. This world must be a haven for keyblade wielders. And he knew exactly how to draw them out. 
He put his two hands together, and in them a small sphere of gaseous darkness formed. He pointed his hand at the sky, and the ball went up, immediately covering the normally dusk sky in dark rain clouds, with a large portal forming in the center. Heartless began to form on the ground, thousands of Shadows and other heartless rising up to attack. Vaxon stepped back into a portal he formed behind him,sighing while he did so. Soon, the wielders would be his and he could form his plan. 

~~Dustin~~
Dustin took a small pause to both breathe out some smoke from his cigarette and formulate what he had to say. 
"I suppose one thing to look at is that crime took my family too, Thomas. Just not in the same way. Mine got locked up for murder and thievery. Yours, at least your family is in a better place. And I don't mean to suggest that you're not hurting, Thomas, we all are, but comfort yourself with that. Comfort yourself with the fact that every moment your parents watch you from Heaven, and that in their deaths you have a reason to live- and something to fight for."
Just then, the sky above turned dark, black creatures began to form from the ground, and a mysterious weapon appeared in Dustin's and Thomas' hands. They didn't have much time to examine them, however, as the Heartless began to attack. Neither had any choice but to defend themselves with their newly found weapons. The battle had begun.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:27 pm

~Samantha~
Walking through 1st District, I make my way through the streets, heading home. I get this weird feeling again and I start hearing people scream. Suddenly this giant key-thing appears in my hands. What is this thing? Although I’d like to admire the ironwork of the details, I can’t. Quickly I learn what caused the screams. After turning, I see the town has been overrun with shadow imps of some sort. Many people are dying. Two imps make a dash towards me. Before they can attack me, I’m overcome by a powerful fighting instinct. Using this key I defend and slash at them. It kills them. Wow, it’s effective. Cool. After a deep breath, my instinct takes over again. I slash another one coming out from behind a bench. I cut off the head of one trying to look up my skirt. Near me are a small girl and her dog being chased by one. I kill that one too and the girl runs inside, thanking me over her shoulder. The town is filled with chaos and screams. These nightmares just keep coming; another two are slain. A shadow morphs into a solid nightmare, and is quickly dispelled by my weapon. The battle will not be finishing anytime soon…

~Tashanxma~
I made my way farther toward the center of the jungle. After passing a wooden cabin, I came across a risen platform. This will be the perfect place. Stepping into the center, I summon a portal. Out flies hundreds of heartless. The little imps of pure shadow line up before me; pushing each other and fiddling. They are eager to hear their instructions.
"Welcome to the Destiny Islands," I say to my newly appeared army. "Now destroy this place."
Upon my order, the heartless start dispersing. Dark clouds start circling above and the heartless stretch the shadows across the surface. The shroud bubbles as it spreads like a virus, absorbing any ounce of light that tries to reach the region. The heartless are wasting no time with making 'Destiny' a thing of the past. Slowly but surely, they consume the islands into total darkness.

Last edited by Raven on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:02 pm

"Get out of here freak!" An angry barkeep yells as Sebastian walks out of the restaurant. "So much for eating tonight. Oh well." As he begins to walk back towards the fourth district alleys he hears screams of frightened people and children. Instead of running away from the screams he calmly walks toward the ensuing chaos. Upon arrival the first thing he notices are a bunch of ink colored figures chasing people. They aren't big but are causing a problem especially when one lunges at him. "Whoa. That was a close one. Maybe I should deal with this thing." Sebastian says as he begins to draw his black katana from its sheath. As the creature lunges toward him he preforms a killing blow but as he looks back the creature is unharmed. The sword passed directly through it. "What the? What are you? Well since this wont work might as well just evade." As he sheathes his katana and is free handed a blade with a strange design appears in his hand. "What is this thing?" He notices it has a blue shaft and at the end are what appear to be flames shifting yet are thin as a blade. The guard is made of some type of metal with the same flames within it. Within the short amount of time Sebastian looks over this new weapon the creature has recouped from his previous attack. "Might as well use this." He says while striking the creature head on. This time when he checks on the creature it disappears. "Well I guess this will be my weapon tonight. Whatever this thing is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next