USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:57 pm

-Kat-

Kat stared up at the man up there. He looked suspicious, and soon he rose both his hands up to the sky, and this cloud appeared overhead. It was dark, and kind of stormy-looking, which made Kat take a step back. What is that thing? H-how did it appear? 
The man stepped into a portal when he appeared to be done. That was a little too creepy for me. Well, I best be getting back home before my brother worries!
Kat started rolling on her skateboard again, and her good feelings of going home were soon erased. She noticed some.. shadows? Shadows that looked like they were popping out of the ground everywhere. Kat's skateboard rolled over one that was coming out of the ground, causing her to be set off balance and fall to the ground.
"Ow, that's peculiar, musta been a rock or something-" Kat blinked as the strange creatures came toward her. She instantly stood up and grabbed her skateboard, running. What are these thing?! Why are they attacking me?! Did I do something wrong?!
In truth, Kat was terrified of these creatures, and she started hoping her brother would come rescue her. However, he was at home, and Kat began to worry. Suddenly, she felt something appear in her hand. She looked down at it- it was pink, with an Ace card keychain handing off of the handle. It had hearts at the end of it, making a key-like design. What is this thing? Before she could ponder on it, the shadows started gaining speed.
Kat had no choice but to slash at the shadows. Surprisingly, they disappeared as she hit them. When she was certain she got all of them in her area, she sighed with relief.
"What is this? Who does it belong to?" Kat looked around to see if somebody owned this strange pink item.

-Phoenix-
"You! Who are you?" A girl pointed her keyblade at Phoenix, none other than Alice. Phoenix watched as a swarm of heartless attacked her, and he leaped into the shadows.
I need a quiet place to conjure that heartless! That girl interrupted me....
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hmmm -thinks hard- I got nothing XD

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:46 pm

The Organization member lurked back into the shadows and sent a ton of heartless after Alice. Crap. She thought. She slayed a few of them and ran into the first district. She saw a blonde girl holding a keyblade. "You there! You're a keyblade wielder! Help me take care of these heartless or this world might never see the light again!" She looked pretty stunned. Alice turn around at the swarm. "Blizzardaga!" Alice shouted as she pointed her keyblade at the heartless. A giant blizzard came out the the tip of Alice's keyblade. All the heartless were either obliterated or frozen. "No time to explain! Follow me, wielder!"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:13 pm

How long can I keep this up? The swarm of these shadow imps continue to attack me, and I don't even know what they're called. I slash another two. One tries to jump on me from behind but I somehow turn around fast enough to notice and stop it.
"You there!" a girl running over to me says.

She calls me a "key wielder", something else I've never heard. I cut through the stomach of another imp. The girl comes closer to me and unleashes a giant blizzard from the tip of her very own key-shaped sword. The closest imps her obliterated by the power and the rest were frozen solid. Who is this girl? What's going on?

"No time to explain! Follow me, wielder! She yells in urgency.
"Uh, y-yes ma'am!" I reply, running behind her. We leave through the alleys heading where ever this young women plans. I just want answers, and to catch my breath ...and maybe a glass of water...
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Trophies : Let's Post! 3rd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:24 pm

As Sebastian keeps moving through traverse town more and more ink colored creatures attack him. Each time he defeats them easily with his new weapon. "This thing is either really strong, Im really good at it or these things are really weak." After striking down another group rising out of the ground he continues his way through the town. Another larger group swarms him. "Surrounded I see." "Well then, lets get this started." As soon as he says this the group lurches forward. "Dodge, Dodge, Strike, Parry, Strike, Strike, Strike." "Why are there so many. And why does my left hand feel like its burning."  Upon thinking this Sebastian looks at his hand a sees it glowing. "Geez what now." As he continues to attack the heat intensifies in his palm until it bursts into flames. "Woah! Hey wait it doesn't hurt. I wonder."  Sebastian raises his left hand at one of the creatures jumping at him and by instinct he shouts. "Fire!" The creature suddenly catches fire and disappears. "I could get used to this." After cutting down the last remaining creatures he notices two girls running towards the alleyways each with their own unique weapons like his. "Maybe they have some answers as to what is going on." Sebastian thinks about all that has happened so far as he races after the two running women.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:45 pm

-Kat-

Kat skateboarded down the streets out Twilight town, the strange creatures everywhere. It was as if they were following her, popping out of the ground everywhere she went. What is going on here? These things just won't leave me alone!!!
Kat was nearing her apartment- just a little more, and I can see my brother again and ask him what these things are.Her heart raced- she was terrified, confused, and lost all at the same time. She had no idea what was of most importance first, so of course she made her brother the top priority.
However, Kat eventually lost track of where she was going and crashed into two other boys. She didn't see their appearances or any other details about them because she was caught off guard by it. Upon crashing into them, she had no idea what happened next because she fainted.

Kat awoke, dizzy with a swelling headache. She looked around. She had no idea how long she's been out, or what happened in the last few moments before she crashed. She was in an alleyway. She looked up at the sky- and had a bad feeling about this. The time of day isn't quite right.Kat stepped out of the alleyway and looked around. She blinked at the tall buildings above her, none of which she remembered ever being in Twilight Town.
There were shops all around, the Town was lit up. The people didn't seem to be at ease though-they were...running? The creatures were here again.
"T-these guys again?!" Kat exclaimed, but realized this time they seemed to be attacking everyone and everything.
The strange pink item appeared in Kat's hand again. I have no idea what this thing is, or how it keeps appearing. Kat sliced through several of them before panting, hoping she got the last of them in this area. Her new weapon disappeared once the area seemed clear. She sat down on a bench.
What is this all about? and then Kat started to cry, not knowing what was going on. I want my brother!
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm

Alice
"Ok, we lost them." Alice turned around and notice another boy was with them. "You can wield a keyblade too? Great two down." They both looked at Alice stunned. "Ok, the weapon you guys have is called a keyblade. It can slay these creatures called heartless. The creatures that invested this town are heartless. I am a keyblade master and I an here to help you become masters. Follow me! and what are you're names? My name is Alice."
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Favorite Roleplay : Game of Life and Death
Humor : Well, I do know one about sea anemones and cucumbers.

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:25 pm

Dustin was busy battling the shadow creatures when a young girl bumped into him. He muttered an expletive as he dropped down to the ground. He could remember the gravitational pull of the portal in the clouds above, and as his vision dimmed he figured he was being pulled inside. His last thoughts before fading into unconsciousness were F***, I dropped my cigarette...
He awoke slowly, his head pounding. He was resting up against a wall, and Thomas was next to him. He could hear some voices, so he decided to follow. He woke Thomas up, and began walking towards the sounds.  There was a  girl was being yelled at by an older lady, who was screaming about keyblades and other words he hadn't heard of before. Dustin tried to calmly process all this information as he prepared himself another cigarette. If what this lady was talking about was true, it was going to be a long time before he returned home. 

~~
Vaxon was in a small chamber inside the World That Never Was, it was the chamber that he and other members often met in, but today was a bit different. There were three other individuals in this chamber with Vaxon today, two young boys and then a much older man. The older man was trapped in a block of ice, with the exception of his head so he could talk. The two boys however, were on the ground, beaten and bloody. Vaxon had bumped into the three seperately during his travel through his portal. 
"Tell me boys, what're your names?"
"Sora..." Replied the boy with spiky brown hair.
"Riku..." Replied the one with grey hair. 
The temperature in the room was currently in the negatives. Vaxon was comfortable in any temperature of course, but the others couldn't say the same. In fact, Sora had just let out his dying breath as he died from extreme hypothermia.
"S-Sora? SORA?" cried out Riku, in a rage. 
Using whatever was left of his strength, Riku got up, summoned his keyblade, and attacked Vaxon. Vaxon easily deflected the blow with his bare hands, then he did a spinning kick to send Riku across the room. Riku ran back at Vaxon, pointing his keyblade at Vaxon's face.
"FIRA-" but Riku didn't get to finish his sentence. 
Vaxon had snapped his fingers, and now a thin coating of ice covered his mouth. Vaxon created a crystalline ice structure in the ground, which grew just enough to sharply pierce Riku's heart. 
A bit irritated, Vaxon turned to the third individual.
"These are keyblade wielders, Ansem. What're you doing with them?" 
The third man was Xehanort's Heartless, otherwise known as Ansem, Seeker of Darkness. 
"They were... I uh... I needed them!"
Vaxon clutched Ansem's throat. 
"We told you to get the princesses. NOTHING MORE!" 
Ansem begged for forgiveness, but it was too late. Vaxon froze the rest of Ansem's body, backed up, and then delivered a powerful kick to the ice. Ansem was shattered into millions of pieces. The deed done, Vaxon opened up a portal to dispose of the bodies, returned the room to normal temperature, and then waited for his allies in the Organization.
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:28 pm

As the two women stopped running the one who seems to know what is going on begins to speak.
"Ok, the weapon you guys have is called a keyblade. It can slay these creatures called heartless. I am a keyblade master and I am here to help you become masters. Follow me! And what are your names. My name is Alice." 
Sebastian has always been cautious when people have given him any information but this was one of the weirdest cases so he begins to analyze the situation. 
"This weapon I have is called a keyblade? She is something called a keyblade master? These things are called heartless? And she has just asked for our names? I cant trust her immediately but she does seem to know whats going on. Alright so the weapon I have is called a keyblade, this I can accept easily. Her being whatever a keyblade master is seems kind of skeptical. The name of the creatures being heartless fits as they have a void where the heart would be."
"I also have no idea who this other girl is, I can tell she has wings and that's about it. Her age I cannot guess, also she has not given her name either yet."
"This Alice if that is her name seems knowledgeable but I cant trust her wholly yet. I suppose I can respond first and try to get some answers. She doesn't know who I am so my name wont matter as of now. Ill use an alias."
"My name is Lucian. Whats going on here? I understand it is nothing good and want some answers. What is happening to this place?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:43 pm

~Samantha~
We finished running and slowed down in the 4th District. The fountain was not crystal clear blue anymore. Normally the night sky looked so peaceful and soothing; it just draws onto the sense of doom and torture that Traverse Town has now seen.
I was able to finally look at my new weapon,  a "keyblade" this Alice girl called it. Mine I could see had a white rod. The handle had angel-like wings for the guard. The tip had a fancy spear head kind of like a fleur de lis. The teeth were a heart with uneven wings that matched the keychain on the bottom. I don't know why, but I'm getting the impression that it's called Lost Memory. I was so in focus of my keyblade that I didn't notice an older boy had joined us.
Alice explained that we are wielders and she is a keyblade master while the creatures we were fighting are the heartless. It makes sense anyway. I don't really sense any malice in this girl's heart. I definitely don't feel lost or worried next to her. However, I can tell the guy is subtly wary; probably is keeping his guard up in case more heartless attack. Oh! Alice asked us our names. I stop absorbing the terrible sight of Traverse Town and look back at Alice.
"I'm Samantha," I reply. "I go by Sammy or Sam too though. Usually, I let people choose what they're most comfortable with. Thank you, uh Alice, for clearing up all this confusion."
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:17 am

-Kat-

Kat walked around the new strange town she was in. She gave a nervous glance wherever she went, shy and confused.
Am I even in Twilight Town anymore?
Kat nervously approached another clearing. She knelt down behind a trash can to see four figures. Her bright blue eyes stared at them as they spoke.
"My name is Lucian. Whats going on here? I understand it is nothing good and want some answers. What is happening to this place?"
"I'm Samantha. I go by Sammy or Sam too though. Usually, I let people choose what they're most comfortable with. Thank you, uh Alice, for clearing up all this confusion."
Who are these people? They have answers maybe? Or as they just as clueless?
Kat decided to approach with caution.
"Um, H-hello," Kat said, turning red as attention was brought towards her, and then she looked down at the ground and asked, "H-have any of you seen my brother? I live in Apartment 345. What part of Twilight Town is this? A-and, did somebody lose this pink heart thing, because well, it...........I found one earlier."

-Phoenix-
Phoenix finally finished summoning down the heartless he had in mind.
"Well, the heartless now should have weeded out the weaklings. Let's draw in Alice for the kill, shall we?" an evil grin crossed his face.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:12 pm

Alice
"I'm Samantha. I go by Sammy or Sam too though. Usually, I let people choose what they're most comfortable with. Thank you, uh Alice, for clearing up all this confusion."
"Well, to start, Lucian, the Heartless are trying to devour this world into darkness. And for you, we are not in Twilight Town and I haven't seen your brother. We are in Traverse Town. I recommend you go find some shelter until I take care of these Heartless. As for you, Lucian and Sammy, I will train you to use your keyblades. I can see you are cautious of me. Well, I am kinda a stranger. A little about myself, so you have an idea of who I really am. I'm a master ,trained by Yen Cid, a really powerful wizard. I was sent here to find the wielders before the Organization got a hold of you."
I have to trust them, it's the only way. Alice thought. And this cute girl looks very lost, I'll help her too. I need to find the other wielders, and fast.

Xiclea
I can't find Phoenix anywhere! He is either doing his job or dazing off. I should go see Vaxon, he was doing some work for me. Xiclea thought. Xiclea went to the chamber she left Vaxon in. "Are you finished with our guests? And have you seen Phoenix, he has seemed to be missing."
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:51 am

Cheers to posting. You guys can now post on this again now that we are back. Heres a small post to get the roleplay started again

Kat was speechless when she heard that she wasn't in Twilight Town anymore.
"Heartless? Was that the name of the strange dark creatures? And I can take care of myself thank you very much, but I'll have you know I took on quite a handfull of those things myself," Kat said standing up straight and proud, trying to make herself look tougher than she was. In truth, she was terrified the entire time.
"A-anyways, what's a keyblade?" And how can I get back to Twilight Town? I don't see how I can be here now, I never stepped foot out of that town in my entire life! Send me back! My big brother will be worried! Forget the the keyblades and all that other jazz, I want to go home!"  And Kat started to tear up upon the thought of never seeing her brother or anyone else in the town she knows again.

(I apologize for the strange text, this editer makes it hard to write & color stuff appropriately)
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Alice
"Heartless? Was that the name of the strange dark creatures? And I can take care of myself thank you very much, but I'll have you know I took on quite a handfull of those things myself,"
"A-anyways, what's a keyblade?" And how can I get back to Twilight Town? I don't see how I can be here now, I never stepped foot out of that town in my entire life! Send me back! My big brother will be worried! Forget the the keyblades and all that other jazz, I want to go home!"

"I'm very sorry, but Twilight town is now Twidark town. The Heartless, yes the strange black creatures, devoured it. A keyblade, like I said, is a weapon of light shaped like a giant key. Only the chosen ones get them." Alice took her's out for the girl to see. "They all look different. I'm sorry but you will never see Twilight town again until the darkness is removed from it. Your brother might of ended up here...I don't know. Please don't cry, the chosen ones and I will fix Twilight Town." Alice had to reassure the girl that everything was ok. She needed to be the hope in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:35 pm

~Dustin~
(Welcome back y'all!)

Dustin was walking with Thomas and they finally approached Alice. They had arrived just in time to hear her explanation of recent events.
Twidark Town? What a peculiar thing to say.
Dustin didn't figure he'd introduce himself since that moment had passed. He just stood by listening.

~Vaxon~
"Ah, Xiclea." He responded to his "leader,"
"I just finished taking care of our guests. They won't be a problem anymore. Now the princesses of Heart will be ours for the taking!"
Vaxon stepped out of the room and closed the door.
"As for Phoenix, I haven't the slightest idea. As to his whereabouts. You know how he is. Slippery. Keep an eye on him."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:54 pm

~Sam~
The conversation has grown to a much larger crowd than the original number. Two males, one tall one young, walked over almost unnoticed but it was obvious they were interested in this topic.
Twidark Town? How creepy. I feel so bad for the Twilight Town citizens though. I grabbed Alice's attention back from the lost pink girl for a second.
"Alice, the heartless who devoured Twilight Town into darkness can only be stopped by the keyblades?" I ask, she nods. "If what you say by us being 'the chosen ones' and the only ones capable of stopping them is true, then how are we supposed to do that? Like, where would we even start?"
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Alice couldn't even respond before everyone heard a loud rumbling. It was coming from the third district, so all the key blade wielders went to investigate. Standing before them was the Guard Armor, a very powerful heartless. Instantly everyone had their key blades in heir hands, and got ready to battle. It was them to see hat these new wielders could do.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:13 am

-Kat-
As Sam finished speaking, the 6 heard a loud noise coming from one of the other districts. Kat followed them silently, and looked up at the huge monster that created the noise.
"What in the world is that?!" She screamed as the pink weapon appeared in her hands again. Waaait, there are gigantic ones too?!
Kat, out of fear, jumped up and took a swing at the guard armor. However, because of its massive size, it knocked her down as she approached. Kat fell backwards  into the wall, the impact hurting her quite a bit.
"If your going to attack my guard armor I just summoned down to  originally kill just Alice," a voice echoed from the roof, "At least make it worth my time!"
Kat looked up to see a man wearing a hood over his face.
"You summoned down this contraption?!"

-Phoenix-
Phoenix looked down at the young girl, unamused.
"Alice, I must say I'm quite impressed you conjured up this many keyblade wielders to follow you, but the end for all of you starts right now! Xiclea will be pleased to hear I eliminated you all." 
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:24 am

Alice
"Quick, attack the Guard Armor with your keyblades!" The cute, pink girl jumps and tries to attack the Guard Armor first. She gets pelted back against the wall. So, she is a wielder too, I should of known.Alice noticed that some more wielders joined them."Alice, I must say I'm quite impressed you conjured up this many keyblade wielders to follow you, but the end for all of you starts right now! Xiclea will be pleased to hear I eliminated you all." "You...Your Organization never gives up. I won't be destroyed here. Your Organization is starting to loose it's charm. Chasing after me and the wielders all the time. Don't you have better things to do? The truth was, Alice was actually nervous. I got to be the bigger person here. Alice uses her ice magic, coating her blade in ice, and attacks the huge Heartless. She could see that the others were joining, trying out new attacks of their own. They're learning fast.. Alice thought. Alice gave a quick smile. This won't be as hard as I thought. We'll take down that Organization.

Xiclea
Man, I feel like my Organization never talks to me anymore. They always avoid me, especially that Phoenix. I'll take out those Keyblades wielders out myself if I have too. Xiclea walked out of the room. She went to her office room, grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. She started to write.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:03 pm

~Samantha~
This giant Guard Armor is not nearly as easy to slay as the small heartless. The guys seem to have picked up from Alice to enhance their keyblades with their own elemental magic or something. My attacks seem to do next to nothing and I'm exhausting myself. I look behind and see Kat is still struggling with recovering from her earlier failed attack. I run to her.
"How bad are you hurt?" I ask her. "Hmm. I wish I could help. I could ah heal you, cure...ah or fix you. Maybe." I said the right word somewhere in there. A white light glowed from my hands and a ribbon of light extended, wrapping around Kat. It covered her wounds. After a second, it disappeared along with Kat's bruises.
"What?" I say astonished. "I guess I do have magic..." I stare at my hands. I can heal...
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:38 pm

As the girl so called "Alice" is giving her explanation to a group that is continuously getting larger Sebastian takes this time to think about the recent events.
"Alright so I'm something called a keyblade wielder and this girl is going to train us to be masters. I can use magic with the element of fire. No one here seems distraught by my eyes. (Thats Good) And we are fighting things called heartless. Simple Enough" As Sebastian finishes his thought a loud rumble can be heard from another district. Immediately the group rushes toward the sound.
"Heh. Heroes always run towards the danger don't they."
Sebastian decides to let the others go ahead of him and take up the rear. Upon reaching the rumbling Sebastian is shocked to see it is a giant suit of armor that is also a heartless.
"My God that thing is huge."
As he watches he witnesses the pink haired cat looking girl jump at the armor and try to attack it only to be knocked back against the wall. "I believe her name is Kat." As she hits a wall he winces in a familiar shared pain. Looking back to the fight he watches as Alice coats her keyblade in ice using magic. "I wonder..." As he focuses his mind to what he plans to do the others are launching attack mimicking Alices but some are better than others.
"Concentrate if she can do it so can I. My keyblade has revealed a name to me within my mind. Welcome One Winged Angel. Ok, so I have two weapons use one or the other...or both." With his mind made up the word of power he is searching for comes to his mind as he draws both blades the keyblade in his left hand and his katana in his right.
"Ignis."
Fire sparks to life covering both blades of his weapons and he charges forward aiming for a weak spot in the armor just above the thigh.
As he charges forward he shouts an attack name.
"Searing Blades Strike!"
Finishing the attack he lands behind the suit of armor as its left leg disappears and it begins to crash to the ground losing its balance.
"I believe its your turn you guys." He says to the group as he stares at his swords lost in the possibilities of what he could do.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:49 pm

~Dustin~
The course of the battle was going up and down like a roller coaster. At the very least, one of the legs had been destroyed. In all honesty Dustin really didn't know how to defeat this monster. It was armor! What was he supposed to do? Whack it?
Dustin saw some of the others use magic, like fire and ice. He was feeling sort of disappointed with himself, as he had never done magic before. It was almost too late when Dustin noticed the Guard Armor was just about to crush him.
Stop! Dustin shouted in his mind.
To his amazement, the creatures limb had frozen. There was a small clock above it.
Dustin gave it a good whack. Then all the others joined in, and in a few seconds the clock disappeared, and the limb proceeded to move. It also took in all the damage that had just been dealt to it, and the limb disappeared as it was defeated. Well, at least the feet were gone.
I can stop time...
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:20 pm

-Kat-
Kat unfortunately was having a hard time getting up and getting into the battle. The Sam girl approached her.
"Hmm. I wish I could help. I could ah heal you, cure...ah or fix you. Maybe." Kat became enveloped in a warm, bright light. Soon, all of Kat's wounds disappeared, and she felt better than ever.
"What? I guess I do have magic..." The girl appeared to be stunned by her own abilities.
"Thank you.." Kat muttered just loud enough for Sam to hear. When she looked up, she saw Lucian attacking the heartless, then another man using some sort of time magic.
Kat jumped up, determined to prove herself. She took the pink weapon and slashed one of the arms when it wasn't paying attention. She landed on her feet perfectly, ready for the next attack.
Suddenly the edge of her weapon started charging with some sort of...magic? The word of the spell came to her easily.
"Thunder!" Kat screamed, as electricity came out of the edge of weapon. It shot out towards the other arm. What was that?! Kat signaled to Alice to finish off the rest of the heartles, as she backed away, ready to dash for the alleyway. I need to find Niepho!

-Phoenix-
Phoenix watched before his eyes the new keyblade wielders collaborate to take down his guard armor.
"Drat...they're better than I thought!" Phoenix grunted under his breath, his red eyes watching as his monster was losing. Phoenix took out a slip of paper out of his shorts, wrote down what each keyblade wielder looked like, and placed the paper back in his pocker.
I'm assuming I lost this battle here, but great info was gained. Anyways, I have a new target now to deal with.
Phoenix vanished as he teleported to his next destination.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:23 am

Award winning original post:

~Samantha~
After I healed Kat, I tried to help the others do damage. Instead of being that useful, I had to retreat away from the frontlines. I saw The heartless swipe at one of the boys and hit him. I ran over, making sure he wasn't unconscious.
"Um... 'Cura' I think," I said as my spell worked again. My hands glowed, creating a healing ribbon of light that wrapped around his wounds. He jumped on his feet, rearing to go and continued the fight as I kept watched to make sure no one else got seriously damaged.

Last edited by Raven on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:43 pm

LET'S GET OUTTA TRAVERSE TOWN, YEA!!!!!!!!
Alice
Alice saw that the wielders were actual attacking and discovering things. Time to finish this Heartless once and for all! Alice jumped and the air. She pointed her keyblade at the Guard Armor. "BLIZZARDGA!!!!!" She shouted. Instantly, a giant blizzard came from the tip of her keyblade.  The Guard Armor was frozen solid. He broke out of the ice quickly. When he broke out, he fell over. The Heartless was defeated! "Come with me, we have to move quickly!" Alice told the chosen ones. They followed her. Alice takes out a little button and presses it. A Gummi ship comes down. "Hop in! We're in to save some worlds!"

Gummi Ship:

Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:12 pm

-Kat-
Before Kat could dash off anywhere, the group headed in a peculiar direction. Alice lead them to a strange room, with some kind of...ship? It looked like a toy, something that would be found in a young boy's room.
"Hop in! We're in to save some worlds!" Alice says to the group.
"Why would I get in that thing, with you people. I'm not suppose to talk to strangers. First of all, if we do this, I'm driving. Our first stop is Twilight Town. Darkness or not, my brother is there, and I need to find him. Second of all, why would I waste my time with other worlds when I have my own to attend to? Its completely pointless, and I don't want to snoop in other people's business.  There is nothing left for me in the world if I lose my brother forever..." Kat looked down sadly, pulling her cat hood over her face. Kat still did not understand the weapons that looked like keys. She looked at hers. Lady Luck. Somehow, I feel that is the proper name for it. Okay, my brother always said we were lucky...I just know that with a little luck, I'll find him! After all, what could go wrong?
Even though Kat could not open her heart up to trust the others, she still climbed aboard. She hopped into the driver's seat. Some little chipmunk things gave her a thumbs up.
"Are you all ready?" the one with the red nose asks the group. It didn't matter if the group nodded or not, the one with the black nose still pressed a button. The Gummi ship was thus launched into space, ready to go.
Kat drove, firing the laser and knocking things in her way. She saw a planet- her heart thumped. Perhaps it was the way back home?
Kat realized before they landed it was not Twilight Town- in fact, the world appeared to have many heart designs and it was pink. Wait! I want Twilight Town! However, the ship was moving too fast, and Kat couldn't turn it around. The Gummi Ship landed in this strange world.

-Phoenix-
Phoenix transported himself to Wonderland. He knew for a while the Princess of Heart resided here, and he was going to attempt to capture her. After all, he couldn't make his absence from Xiclea's petty meeting worth nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next