USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:27 am

~Samantha~
We landed the ship on the next world. Everyone got off the ship, ready to stretch their legs.
I glanced to the side and saw a weird rabbit in a suit complaining about running late.
"The queen will have my head" he said scurrying off. Why how curious. Where's he going?
I chase after the rabbit, not paying attention if the others are following me. Why should I? It wouldn't help us to lose track of the bunny.
I turned a corner and found myself in a small bedroom, red and white checkered tiles, a bed in the corner next to a fireplace, and a table in the center with two drinks.
The rabbit was gone. The only possible was a small door (with a face for the knob).
"Hmm...Now what?" I asked to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Trophies : Let's Post! 3rd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:40 pm

That Kat girl really should learn to drive. I think I have whiplash now. Sigh. Well now we are on some new world that looks very different from Twilight Town.
What is Samantha doing?
Chasing after something?

"Hey everyone I think we should follow her."
The group moves to follow Samantha after whatever it is she is chasing.
Upon catching up to her it seems as though we have entered a room with two drinks on a table and a doorknob with..a mouth.
"Where are we now?"
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:21 pm

Nobody knows what to do next? Fine, I will take on the glory of posting

-Kat-
"What a peculiar little doorknob," Kat said as she leaned down, touching it.
A mistake.
As the doorknob yawned, Kat pulled her hand away, terrified it had a face. She almost screamed.
"Can't anyone get any sleep around here?" the doorknob complained. Kat looked over to see the rabbit from earlier, now tiny.
"Whoa, that rabbit is so tiny now! Why didn't my brother tell me about shrinking rabbits?" Kat pondered to herself. In fact, I never knew any of this existed....
Did my brother lie to me? The only person I have in my life...
....lied?

"Is there a way to become small too, little doorknob dude?" I asked it.
"Why not try the bottle over there?" it said.
Maybe drinking that potion will make me go back to Twilight Town, perhaps there's an entrance to it or something! Nothing at this point would surprise me, I just need to get home.
I walked over to the table and grabbed a bottle. I drank a sip, then suddenly I felt strange as I was shrinking. Suddenly, everybody was way taller and gigantic than me. I didn't want anybody to step on me, seeing I was now small.
Suddenly, the shadows appeared around me and Lady Luck appeared in my hand.
"Gah, Heartless!" I screamed, now terrified I had to fight them all alone, "Somebody help! They're outflanking me!"

-Phoenix-
Ah, Wonderland- a place where the Queen of Hearts resides, where the Mad Hatter has tea parties and very merry unbirthdays, and a crazy Cheshire Cat lives.
This world always disgusted me-it was always so full of worthless drama and well, dumb cards.
But none of that is the reason I'm here- it's for the Princess of Heart.

Phoenix walked through the Lotus Forest, but was bored upon seeing it was pretty quiet. He raised his arm, allowing heartless to flood into the forest. That ought keep the people of Wonderland busy.
Phoenix was in the shadows as he saw the Queen preparing for a trial. She was ordering the cards to find the culprit.
Luckily, Phoenix saw the Princess of Heart before they did. He could see the pureness of her heart, and decided to capture her.
"Oh, hello there!" The girl said, "Do you know the way out of here?"
"Of Course I do," Phoenix said reluctantly as a swarm of heartless attacked her, and an evil grin crossed his face as he teleported away with her trapped by the darkness.
Phoenix arrived in the World that never Was next, and walked straight up to Xiclea.
"This is Alice, the Princess of Heart of Wonderland," Phoenix grinned, then yawned, "Just another Princess to add to your list."
"Oh please don't do anything too horrible! Who are you?! What is this place?!" Alice asked, but Phoenix was already walking away.
"I hope your happy, Xiclea. Here is one more thing for you. Sayonara." Phoenix dropped the paper of the descriptions of the Keyblade Wielders.

Phoenix knew his job for now was done, and just had to hope that he'd be rewarded in the future with what he truly wanted.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Favorite Roleplay : Game of Life and Death
Humor : Well, I do know one about sea anemones and cucumbers.

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:48 pm

~Dustin~
Dustin immediately drunk the potion, eager to assist the girl. After all, it was his obligation. He shrunk down too, while the others were still gigantic. Dashing around quickly, he defeated the heartless easily before the others could shrink, much to his pleasure. He felt like a real hero, having saved this damsel in distress.
"Haven't I seem you somewhere?" Dustin asked the girl, making his key blade disappear.
She did look awfully familiar, did she live in Twilight Town?

~Vaxon~
Vaxon approached Phoenix whenever he was finally alone, and Xiclea was way out of earshot.
"Well done. She definitely trust you now." Vaxon told Phoenix, folding his arms behind his back.
"We just need the rest, and then we can strike. Her foolishness has cost us nothing but precious time and resources. She must go."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:47 pm

~Samantha~
The rest of the group shrunk down using the drink. Dustin and Kat took out all the heartless. I saw Alice looking for something around the room. I think I saw the change
"Hey Alice," I say, grabbing her attention. "Is it just me, or did a doorway open to the left of that door with the sleeping knob?" She gets excited and runs ahead.
"Hey guys! Let's get going," I call out, and tell Dustin to grab a potion by his feet, dropped by a heartless.
The group minus Alice, follow the doorway to find ourselves in a fancy hedged garden. We hear Alice exclaiming nearby. We turn a corner to find her on a raised platform with a large mean looking lady glaring her down. There seems to be playings cards, her guards, standing here and there as well.
"What's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hmmm -thinks hard- I got nothing XD

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:08 pm

Alice
"Please, Queen of Hearts, you must be mistaken. I am NOT the same Alice!!"
"Silence! I am the queen and I MAKE THE DECISION!!"
"You are highly mistaken, I didn't steal your heart at all!" This queen was crazy. First, I was pulled away from the rest of the group after Sam got everyone's attention. I turned around and saw the rest of the group peering at me.
"What's going on here?" Sam said.
"I have come to my verdict...GUILTY!!" The queen screamed at me. Two of her card guards grab my arms.
"Your making a HUGE mistake!" I said as they drag me to a cage.
"Anyone want to defend this poor fool?" The queen says angrily.
What happened to the real Alice? Why is she blaming me? It must be that Organization again!

Xiclea
"Hmm, very well Phoenix! You found a princess!" I said to my member. Before I could say anything about him not being at the meeting, he leaves. Typical Phoenix.. I looked at the princess all tied up. She had a scared look on her face.
I walked to the large window in my office. "Why do THEY get to be the perfect ones." I said to myself. "They're whole and have hearts. THEY don't have to be stuck in a dark world. THEY don't have to be the forgotten ones. We were created by the hole in their hearts...BUT THEY will pay. Once all the worlds are in darkness, I can become a whole and THEY can be the forgotten ones..." I started to trail off. Hmm, I have a feeling Phoenix might be up to something, he doesn't listen to me that much....
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:01 pm

-Kat-
"Haven't I seem you somewhere?" Dustin asks Kat.
"Thanks for your help. Well, I do live in Twilight Town....but I don't really talk to too many people-" Before Kat could finish, they hear an echoing voice from the inside. Kat follows the entrance Sam went in to see some crazy cards grabbing Alice, apparently confirming her guilty.
"Hey! That's unfair of you convict someone with no evidence!" Kat screamed up to the fat lady.
"Oh really?" The Queen of Hearts replied, and then the cards suddenly shoved Alice into a cage.
"Bring me evidence to prove this pipsqueak innocent. Now go, or OFF WITH ALL OF YOUR HEADS!"
What kind of a world was this? I've never seen card people before, or even a trial. In truth, Kat felt no need to defend this Alice girl. However, perhaps she will find the way back to Twilight Town while 'searching' for evidence. Everything was all so confusing- and it was almost like they were in a different world.
Or were they?
Kat remembered her landing the Gummy Ship down into this place.
So it was a World! There's more than just Twilight Town?!
Twilight Town must be one of those worlds out there, and Kat decided that she will find it.
The Four Heroes (Bat will be excluded for now until he decides to post) walked into a peculiar forest. Suddenly, a pink cat appears.
"So, you want evidence to prove the girl innocent, yes?" The cat asked, "Well, I saw the real Alice!"
"Alice? So the culprit's name is also Alice?" said Kat.
"Oh no, Alice is innocent. Both of them, I should say. I saw a shadow try to steal the queen's heart, after a man in black left with the real Alice! but if you want to prove your friend's innocence, you need to find the evidence they left in this forest!"
"Why should we trust you?"
"To trust, or not to trust. I trust you'll decide!" (I love this quote ;D)
And the cat disappeared.

-Phoenix-
"Vaxon. I already know of Xiclea's shortcomings, but you know I have my reasons for helping you. Getting Kingdom Hearts does require its share of efforts."
In truth, Phoenix really  was not a fan of Xiclea as a person or should I say nobody. She was very one-sided, and too linear. She was only trying to benefit herself. Vaxon's plans seemed more promising than anything else right now. Besides, he was right- time was being wasted on an Xiclea's empty promises.
Back to top Go down
Brian
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Humor : mr steal yo gurl

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:20 pm

Thomas had been quiet this whole time. And this was for two reasons. 1. What he just saw back in Twilight Town was frightening. Not to mention Traverse Town. 2. The girl he thought was cute was in this little group. He was so nervous around her. It didn't make sense. He's usually a ladies man.
Anyways, this world was like no other. It was very strange. Almost like what you would see in a storybook.
"But if you want to prove your friend's innocence, you need to find the evidence they left in this forest!"
"Well then... let's get searching!" Thomas said. "It's not like we have a choice.. right?"
All heads turned to Thomas. Most of them had never heard Thomas's voice before now.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Alice -LOL, trapped but I'll do little-
The card cards lock the cage and stand guard at the door. My group has to find evidence now...I hope they can. Alice thought. She put her finger on the cage and feels the cage. It is made of brass. I got to do something to get out of this cage!! Alice summons Leviathan. She gives a good wack at the cage.
"The prisoner is trying to escape, take her weapon!!" The queen shouts.
Two card guards come and take Alice's weapon.
"Hey!! That's mine you know!!" Alice shouted at them. She know that her keyblade would come right back to her hand, but if she didn't want to literally lose her head, she shouldn't summon it. Alice thinks about other options to get out. She figure out nothing. Just to make her situation even worse, the card guards pulled on a lever to raise her cage in the air. Well, isn't that nice? How am I suppose to get down now? Alice thought.
Since Alice thought she would have plenty of time to kill. She looks around for a .. It's a pretty . room. The sky is like a ceiling and the garden part is small. The walls are literally walls and there are a ton of guards. How in Wonderland did one of those Organization creeps get in and steal the real Alice?? They must of been really sneaky. Could it be the same one from Traverse Town?
Those kids aren't going to get the evidence anytime soon. She started to dose off a ..

Xiclea -The conversation's colors a little hard to distinguish-
Xiclea was looking out her window. All she saw was black mountains in the distance and black buildings. Her whole room was white and grey. What's this? A piece of paper? Xiclea picked it up. Wow, it's the descriptions of those brats. Wow, I'm impressed Phoenix. She walked to her desk and picked up a piece of paper.  All right, time to give Vaxon a REAL order. She thought. She walked out of the room into the Gray Room.
"Vaxon, I have an order to give you." He looks up. "I want you to take over this world." I hand him the paper. "There should be a Princess there, I want you to send Heartless and capture her." The paper had Atlantis on it. "I hope you can cope with water." Xiclea then goes back into her office. Time to shake things up with my counterpart! She thought.
Xiclea had the powers to enter in dreams. It was an ability that she had. She enters Alice's dream!
"It's been a while, Alice..." Xiclea says to her counterpart.
"It's YOU!" Alice says. "Your behind the worlds turning into darkness!!" Alice's dream in the backround was turning dark. The trees of the forest she conjured up were turning purple and the sky is turing black. The grass got dull and withered.
"Maybe? Maybe not? Oh poor Alice, you have to work with noobs." Xiclea said mockingly.
"What do you want, leave this dream at once!!" Alice said at her.
"Don't be too rash. There is a way to stop this. Everyone will get what they want! All your friends will be able to go home. Home sweet home! How does that sound, Alice?"
"This is their destiny! Don't interfere! You should go back to the hole you crawled from."
"Just think about it Alice. You can make all their dreams come true, by yielding to me. I'll stop the darkness from spreading. Just remember if you say no, the darkness is YOUR fault!"
Alice paused for a moment and ask ., "What do you want then."
"Well, your actually considering it? Well then, give me your heart and this will all be over."
Alice was stunned by this request, Xiclea could see it. Xiclea grinned slightly. I got her in the bag, she thought.
"No.."Alice said softly. "NO!!" She said louder.
"Very well, then! I'll ask you again after I give you and your posse some surprises!" Xiclea left the dream right after she said that. She appeared back in her office sweating and tired. Going into a dream takes a lot of MP and energy. At least I frightened her, she thought slyly.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:25 am

~Dustin~
"Thomas!" replied Dustin, surprised.
"I was getting worried about you. You've never been so quite before. Good to have you back in the land of the living."
Everyone has kind of awkwardly quiet. Dustin stared at them with easier eyebrows.
"Well we can't just stand here, c'mon! Lets go find those clues."
And so Dustin began leading the search party. Yay.
(Yo I got no idea what kinda evidence we're finding here.)

~Vaxon~
"I hope you can handle water." Xiclea told Vaxon, a snarky tone to her voice.
As she walked off, Vaxon made a fist, and ice unintentionally coated his hand. He relaxed his grip and the ice disappeared.
"Water is my element..." He muttered very quietly, irritated.
With that, Vaxon gave a curt nod to Phoenix, and then opened a portal and promptly stepped through.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:54 pm

(The Evidence according to the game is you have to find evidence Heartless are real. So just try to find things that would prove a heartless exists -> http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Wonderland )

-Kat-
Kat looked around the strange forest, following Dustin. Suddenly she strayed off from the group, because she saw something peculiar. It was as if a shadow was moving in the trees.
Kat was now all alone, walking carefully. Suddenly a band of heartless jump out and attack her.
I'm not running away this time. I have to find my brother!
Kat's keyblade, Lady Luck, appears in her hand.
These guys sure never give up on attacking me, do they?
"Thunder!" She screamed, summoning down a thunderbolt, wiping out three of them. Kat slashed the two behind her, and they disappeared. However, one of them left behind their antenta.
Kat picked it up. Maybe a heartless tried to steal the queen's heart, that's very likely. 
She looked around to see none of the other keyblade wielders.
Great. Now I'm lost.

Last edited by Cat on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Cat, you link doesn't work. Yay, I get to put what I did when failing at playing the game!

~Samantha~
Alice is now trapped in a cage and charged for some unknown crime. I follow Dustin with everyone else to search for some evidence to prove her innocence. Kat wanders off. Dustin and Thomas try one section. Lucian Sebastian and I turn a corner past a small pond. Lost Memory appears in my hand. The two of us dispatch three wandering Heartless before continuing our search. We come across some large mushrooms. Looking up, we see some lilypad like platforms. I jump on the smallest mushroom. I aim to the large mushroom, jump and miss. It's not too high, so I land fine.
"I was just misjudging the distance on that."
Lucian laughs and makes the jump as I try again and succeed this time. We precariously leap from platform to platform, as they seem to be giving us a path. I spotted Kat in the distance looking around on the forest floor. Upon seemingly coming to a dead end, I get an idea.
"Lucian, can you lift me up here? I'd like to check out that high ledge."
After getting a secure step and lift, I pull myself onto the top.
"I'll be a minute but I'll be right back." Turning back around, I walk through some vines and stop. I'm back in that room with the drinks. They're right down there. I drop down and land on a sink faucet something like that.
"Hey, there's a ledge right there. What's that thing on it?"
I jump over to it. Well, I attempted to anyway. The angle of the faucet took me by surprise and I halfway slid off, only making half the necessary distance. I did catch myself on the landing at least.
I trekked back though the door, waved to Alice as I passed the queen, meandered back through the forest, up the mushrooms, over the platforms to Lucian.
"I need to get up again."
Back in the old room up high, I prepare my jump for the suspicious object. I leaped and just gripped the edge before sliding down the wall. Repeat my trekking. I tried again, made it and fell backwards landing hard. I gasped in pain slightly. After a few seconds, I got up and had a new determination. I wove my way back up to Lucian, this time speed climbing a few vines to get up to the higher ledge myself. I drop down on the faucet. Staying light on my feet, I run across the faucet and leap far enough to make the distance to the ledge.
"Alright!" I say while picking up the item. "Finally I did it! Now to save Alice."
I jump down, half sliding down the wall, and run back to the queen's court.

Fun Fact: Just to let you know, during my play through of this with Cat and Seek, I had more than one time of troubles with those mushrooms and jumping for that piece of evidence I missed it at least 5+ times. Having a determination to get it finally isn't so far from the truth...
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:14 pm

Dustin went off with Thomas to go search for clues as to the Heartless that supposedly attacked the Queen. While searching in this maze-like forest, Dustin could see a peculiar object glowing on top of a mushroom. But no matter how hard either of them tried, they could just not get to that object. They tried leaping for it, boosting each other up, making bridges, everything. Finally, at last, Dustin had had enough. He took out his revolver, a weapon that he had stolen from some street thug back in Twilight Town, and shot the stalk of the mushroom. It fell down with a mighty plop, allowing Dustin to go retrieve the item.
"Well, I have no idea what this is, but it must mean something. Lets go find the others and see if this is enough to assist Alice in her case. If not, then I guess Alice's predicament is her own fault."
So Thomas and Dustin set off with no idea where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:24 pm

Let's wrap up to this World and get to the next one...this one's pretty boring.

-Kat-
Kat somehow found her way into the clearing along with Sam and everyone else.
"We have found evidence!" Kat said, holding hers up. They presented it to the queen.
"Hmm....I still stay she's guilty!" The Queen roared, "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!"
The cards all started to surround the keyblade heroes, attacking. Great.
Kat's keyblade appeared in her hand, and she lifted it up the sky. "Thunder!"  And a thunderbolt was summoned down, hitting Alice's cage and setting her free.
Why didn't I just do that in the first place?
Kat wasn't afraid of these card people, she just wanted to get out and find her brother. She slashed one, and then headed back towards the room where they came from.
Perhaps I can just hijack that gummy ship and leave. No hard feelings, right?

*Can you guys just pick up the rest of the fight and lock the world throughout your posts? I'd rather get to the next world and start some serious plot because nobody is doing anything here.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:03 pm

Alice
Her 'rescue' group has finally came back with some evidence, just to be rejected and attacked by cards. Alice summoned her Keyblade and blast the cage off with a powerful ice spell ( I should of did that in the first place!) Alice jumped down from her perch to help with the fight. She had two cards coming at her from opposite directions.
"Hey, jokers! Get a load of this!" Alice shouted to them. Just then she jumped right as they closed her in and wacked both of them with her keyblade. She could see Sam battling off some more cards. How many cards are there?
"C'mon guys! There are way to many to fight!" Alice screamed to her comrades. They started to follow her and then Alice realizes something. Where is that Kat girl? Wasn't she with the rest of us? We ran out of the Court Garden and into the Bizarre room. Just then Alice realizes something.
"Hold up guys." The group turned (Except Kat) turned their attention on me. "I'm going to seal this world from darkness, watch carefully." Alice knocked on the tiny door and the doorknob yawned and responded, "UUUHHH! Can't a doorknob get any sleep?" The doorknob started to yawn and there was a keyhole. Alice pointed her keyblade at the doorknob. The edge of her blade glowed white and shot out a shimmering white beam right in the middle of the keyhole. A second later, they hear a clicking sound.
Alice turns to her comrades, "If you ever see a keyhole like that, lock it with your keyblade. Now, C'mon!" We ran out of the Bizarre room to the way we came. Luckily we found Kat looking for the Gummi Ship. "This time, I'm driving!" Alice told Kat. Alice didn't want them to crash land with this little girl driving them.

They all loaded on the Gummi Ship. Kat didn't look pleased that she wasn't driving. Alice took the driver's seat and took off. There were all kinds of weird ships and floating blocks in space. A meteoroid hit the Gummi ship while trying to get around it. "We're going down!" Alice shouted. Alice lost all control and they crashed landed in an ocean.

**We are at Port Royal (Pirates of the Caribbean*)*
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:31 pm

Sebastian was never a fan of brightly colored landscapes and that "Wonderland" was no exception. He had remained silent for most of the trip there and had helped the Samantha girl look for some evidence. Now that they had proven Alice was not guilty they all began moving back towards the Gummi Ship.
Noticing that the Kat girl was gone they looked for her along the way only to find her looking for the ship itself.
She better not be driving this time.
As they loaded up Alice told them all she was driving.
Thank goodness. I still have whiplash from last time.
As Sebastian thought to himself about what was going on with these worlds and why they were being swallowed up by darkness he realized something.
Someone must be behind this all. I wonder who I can trust here. Probably no one yet.
Mid thought a meteor hit the Gummi ship sending Sebastian flying only to land against a wall.
I think I spoke to soon about that whiplash.
The ship landed once more on another planet.
"Where are we now?" asked Sebastian stepping out of the Gummi Ship.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:44 am

~Sam~
So the group barely escaped Wonderland and rescued Alice. As thankful they all were for Kat not driving, Alice still couldn't quite dodge that meteorite and the Gummi ship crashed again. We were in an ocean this time. Everyone felt kinda miserable and we were lost. I decided to check the other side of the ship and saw not too far in the distance was a harbor.
"Hey, there's a port over here, we aren't stranded." Sam pointed out. They somehow found a life boat-like contraption and used it to cross the waters. Once on land, Sam tried running up to a few people to ask for directions to a hardware store or something like a ship yard. They needed a way to drag the Gummi ship closer to land so they could inspect it. She stopped one sailor.
"Excuse me sir, could you tell me where me and my friends are? And possibly who we could find to help drag our ship from off the coast for some repairs?"
"Aye, lass," said the sailor. "This here be Port Royal, and ye should fix yer ship and sail off. No one is safe in these waters any more."
"Why is that?"
"Sailing these waters are teh 'Dark Thieves' and they be causing trouble fer everyone, savvy?" Another sailor came up beside him.
"Those barnacles from Davy Jones' locker, it said they're looking for the Fountain of Youth but no one dares to search fer that no more." the second sailor said spitting on the ground.
"Don't cross paths with the 'Dark Thieves', little lady, they're also said to be sea demons."
"Okay well, thank you sirs."
As Sam returned to her friends (if you say their at that stage yet) she noticed that being in this new world had changed her outfit. Her shirt turned into a loose, off the shoulder, white blouse with a leather corset over it. She had a scarf belt that matched her usual skirt over her pants and buckled leather boots. Well at least I still have my red accents and leather.
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:26 pm

Sebastian looked around and notice they were surrounded by water. One of the members of the group had found some life boat like vessels and he hopped in the closest one along with the Kat girl. They moved the vessels towards the port where Samantha got out and asked a rather scruffy looking man where they were. To Sebastian this man looked much like a pirate. And upon further inspection Sebastian noticed that everyone's clothes had changed including his own.
Looking down at himself his clothes had changed into a pair of knee high black leather boots, a pair of snugly fitting dark colored pants, the shirt that he had on before was now white instead of black and it ruffled along the wrists, his sword although it was still the unbreakable black steel it was now in the shape of a cutlass, over his shirt was a black vest buttoned up, he also had a triangle shaped hat that was folded on the sides and lastly his black coat that he wore over everything was still black but its style had changed from sleek leather to a heavy cloth and had gold pads on the shoulders. As he looked around the port only a few men had the same kind of coats and it seemed that they led people.
"Just what is going on here?" he said aloud.
Soon after Samantha had returned from talking to now two men.
"What did they tell you?" asked Sebastian.
As she explained that this was Port Royal and that there were dark boats on the waters known as 'Dark Thieves' Sebastian figured it could be more heartless.
"What do you guys think of this?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:28 pm

-Kat-
Samantha reports all she had figured out. Also, Kat looks down just to realize her outfit had too changed.
Kat's new outfit was similar yet pirate-ish. Her hoodie had changed into a long black coat. Her shirt had changed too, into a white blouse with a purple vest. Her pants no longer had the chains, and were now knee-high. Her boots were relatively the same, just now pirate-ish, and she still wore her pink-and-black socks. Her hood had changed into a bandana, yet the top still took the shape of a cat. Kat also was still wearing her beloved star clip her brother gave her.
Lucian had asked everyone what they thought of this. Instantly, Kat said:
"Heartless."
Now, it might have been a silly thought at first; but how far out could it be? There were Heartless in Wonderland and also Traverse Town. Perhaps these Heartless were plaguing the worlds.
Kat bravely stepped up in front of the group. Some of her shyness from before had dissolved; she became a little more comfortable talking to this group of people.
"I know that we, who were there, had lost the fight in Twilight Town, but there are other worlds experiencing the same dark creatures right? Perhaps the core root of the problem are the shadows; er, heartless. Defeat them, and maybe we'll all be able to return home soon."
Kat's passion was burning to help this world now. Although before she was shy and only thought about herself, there was really nothing she could do until they get back into the gummy ship again. The only way to return home, to Kat, was to help the worlds in danger. Perhaps they can then weed out of core root of them, and return home safely.
After all, that's all Kat wanted. She missed Twilight Town, and her brother. But why should other worlds be devoured by darkness too? Kat was going to concentrate on the here and now, and return back to her own world later.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Alice (yay, finally bunking this up!)
"I agree with Kat. This might be done by the job of Heartless." Alice stared at the group.
"Well, if you always wanted to be apirate, now's your chance. We should start by figuring out from the townspeople when these 'Dark Thieves' attack. " Alice started to walk in Port Royal. She hoped her little group was following her.
"Escuse me, but who are these 'Dark Thieves'?" Alice asked an old fisherman.
"Well, they're these ruthless pirates who attack and kill people. If I were you Miss, I woud stay away from 'em. "
Alice turns to her group. "Alright, I think the best strategy is to all split up and ask around town. Let's meet by this pier when you're done."
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:07 pm

I need people to start posting again *cough* Ace *cough* so the roleplays do not die.

-Kat-
"Okay, I can handle that." Kat, along with Dustin and Thomas, headed towards the beach. Kat has never seen an ocean so wide and adventurous as this one. It was incredible, with each wave moving in an uneven pattern.
I wonder if there's anything hidden, like an island or something! Somehow from this world, I get the spike of excitement of sailing the ocean blue. Perhaps somewhere out there, in this big world, my brother is there! I do sincerely miss him...but what about these "shadow thieves"? The name adds a negative connotation to them, probably heartless.
"Where shall we start looking for those heartless boys?"
Kat was, for some reason, anxious to start looking for the heartless. Every triumph lead to her getting closer to her goal. Without my brother here, he can't tell me what's true and false....how am I supposed to function, making my own choices? What if I do something wrong? Let's see what these guys think.
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:04 pm

Sebastian understood that they needed to find information if they were going to help these people in anyway. Alice had asked that they split up and begin asking questions.

Maybe I should head into the port and ask the people there.

Sebastian turned to walk into the port set on going alone since he was so used to it to begin with. As he walked he thought about what had recently happened.

So my clothes have changed, my Katana is no longer that but it is a cutlass, I have shoulder pads signifying rank, and there are most likely heartless on this world as well.

As he walked Sebastian had no thoughts that there would be any trouble withing the ports walls until he heard someone shouting at him.

"You there stop!" shouted a man.

When Sebastian stopped he was surrounded by several soldiers with their own cutlasses drawn. The leader of the group did not have his drawn.

"You. Are you a pirate?" asked the leader.

Sebastian remained silent.

"Answer my question or I will assume that you are in fact a pirate and I will have my men run you through." said the leader.

"No I am not a pirate." said Sebastian.

"Then why do you wear a captains cloak that only pirates wear?" asked the Leader.

"Truth be told, I have no idea really." said Sebastian.

"A likely excuse. Men! Run him through!" shouted the leader.

"I wouldn't have done that if I were you." said Sebastian drawing his sword.

He did not call forth his keyblade since these soldiers were not 'heartless' so to speak. The group of eight men lunged forward but Sebastian simply jumped up above and over them running into an open space where he could fight.

Don't kill them just knock them unconscious.

As the men followed one swung towards Sebastian's head. He easily deflected the strike and smashed the pommel of the cutlass against the mans head knocking him out instantly. Several more of the men attempted to attack him and all received the same outcome until three were left including the leader himself. The three surrounded him and all began with different attacks at once. Sebastian focused his mind and kicked the leg out from one, he slammed his shoulder against another and when the leader was mid strike he rolled behind him and also knocked him out.

With eight men lying unconscious on the ground he quickly climbed the nearest building and began running across the rooftops towards the center of the port.

Why is it always me

Reaching the center he climbed down into an alleyway and walked into the main crowd and began asking about the 'dark thieves'.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:44 pm

Dustin walked along the beach with Thomas and Kat, ignoring whatever the girl had to say. Who knows where the Heartless were? They might not even be on this on this planet. They are on a pirate planet, after all. "Dark thieves" could mean anything, they were likely just a clan trying to sound intimidating. He noticed that his clothes had changed, as had everyone's. His cowboy hat was no longer so, but instead it was a tricorn hat seen atop the head's of captains quite often. Other than that his clothes remained generally the same, with the except of some skull patterns decorating his coat.
After about fifteen minutes of walking along the beach, Dustin spotted something in the distance. It was a stunningly beautiful woman, who was gorgeous in every way imaginable. Only one problem: she didn't have any legs. Instead, from her waist down was a giant fish tail.
A mermaid...
The mermaid appeared to be stuck in some rubble, her tail caught between a log and a rock. She was clearly very distraught over this predicament.
I have to help!
Without waiting for the others, Dustin rushed over to the mermaid, who looked at him with pleading eyes. Her removed the log, freeing her. The mermaid appeared to be grateful, taking his head in her hands and inching every slowly towards the water. Dustin was too infatuated with her to notice that this was not going to end well. Just as the two leaned in for a kiss, the mermaid forced Dustin down under water. Then he realized what was happening: this mermaid wanted to drown him. He yelled in fright as the maiden bared her fangs, releasing all of his oxygen and leaving him with nothing. He jerked and fought, but this mermaid was strong. He could only hope that the others would assist him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:29 pm

As the group split up, Kat, Dustin and Thomas headed south following the shore and docks. Lucian went down one street into town.  Alice went northwest. Sam decided to try another street in the general direction between Alice and Lucian. Perhaps the market would be a good place. I can get a few supplies too while I'm at it. She walked down the road through many people, mostly sailors, breathing in the salty sea air.  She went in and out of shops, skipping the butcher's and a fresh batch, asking about the 'Dark Thieves'.
After the fourth shop, she was about to turn back.  Sam glanced up and saw Lucian running across the rooftops.
"Well, he's no where near giving up if he's going to that extreme." Sam said curious.

She continued down the street glancing in shops. She used a little munny on a small bag of supplies, mainly snacks. Next door was a tavern. She stopped in, grabbing a drink. While the bar tender was filling her cup, a nearby conversation gained Sam's attention.
"Now what makes ye say that?" said a sailor leaning back in his chair.
"There have been ships disappearing all throughout the southern seas, and it seems we have need of a greater shipyard." said his companion, hands on the table.
"And ye thinks this be the work of demons?" Sam stared straight into her cup, pretending to be lost in her own thoughts.
"Aye, and it be the truth.  Too many sailors have been preyed on without the help of them pirates or the King's men."
"Now those pirates on ships like the Black Pearl I can sees.  Cursed they be.  Demons I find hard t' believe."
"Ye haven't been by Whitecap Bay. That's where them been up til lately. I'm telling ye, lately, it be scarier than Davy Jone's locker." Sam took this information as cue to pay the bartender.
"Nah, ye've been spooked is all. I bet if ye had a nice cute girlie in yer bed, ye'd feel better than a barrelman with his lucky telescope." Restraining the urge to shudder, Sam felt the sailor's eyes burning at her back, prying along her body.
"Well, that be a whole different story. I could fancy a girlie right now."
No one, is allowed to get that close to me thanks.Sam thought bitterly.
"Ye can take yer pick of anyone that strikes ye a fancy."
It took a better amount of self control to gracefully pick up the shopping bag, walk smoothly to the door, and not flee. Once outside, Sam wasted no time in putting some distance between herself and the men. Worry sprung up through her head, she doesn't know this area like Traverse Town, and those sailors could easily win against her in strength. Heartless would be easier for they can be slain on the spot.
Just as she was contemplating different strategies for use in the case of an assault, Sam turned the corner and ran into a guy. Stopping her apology midway, she realized she bumped into Lucian.
"Oh thank goodness." she said with a sigh of relief. "Do you remember the way back to the pier? I think I know where we can find the Heartless."

Last edited by Raven on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:40 pm

-Kat-
As soon as Kat finished speaking, she noticed that Dustin was missing.
"Dustin? Dustin?!" Kat yelled, with something strange piercing her heart from the thought of him being away. She turned swiftly when she heard a cacophonous splash. She saw Dustin was pulled underwater by something. She ran towards the sea without thinking.
A Heartless!
Lady luck appeared in Kat's hand as she rushed towards the ocean. Kat stopped a bit shy of where the waves were coming up. Kat's fear of water rushed through her head again. Just the sight of being close to it...she felt helpless. Water to her was a substance where one could easily die, sinking down into an eternal blue world. Kat totally ignored this feeling 10 seconds later, and continued to rush towards her dear companion.
She dived where Dustin's body was. She could faintly see the outline of him, and grabbed his shirt collar. She started pulling up, but a stronger force from below started pulling him downwards. Kat started letting out some of her air as her lungs started filling up with water.
Kat had no idea how to swim, she was only driven by her adreneline. Water filled her lungs quickly, and vivid images of her life flashed before her eyes. Kat quickly reached the surface and gasp for air, flailing as she abadoned Dustin for that moment. She raised her Keyblade and coughed a Thunder spell on the other target that was near Dustin. It seemed to let go, and Kat dived, grabbed his shirt collar, but he was too big and heavy for her to carry. She then closed her eyes as her lungs filled with more water, and the pressure of being in it.

Kat can't swim, so honestly she can't really pull you up Ace. Also, my character is younger than yours. Beat the snot out of that mermaid. >o<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next