USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Favorite Roleplay : Game of Life and Death
Humor : Well, I do know one about sea anemones and cucumbers.

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Vaxon stood floating slightly above the waves on the world of Atlantis, the water below him quickly freezing to sub-zero temperatures. The ice spread through the water and onto land, within 5 minutes the entire world was nothing more than a massive ice cube. Not a living soul escaped from Vaxon's reach. While Xiclea had said there was a princess here, he couldn't sense her pure heart. She was clearly unnecessary if her heart was not pure. His job thusly complete, Vaxon opened a portal and stepped back into the Nobody's base, simply leaving Atlantis as a barren wasteland.
So would become of all worlds until Vaxon could return to his own.

Dustin thrashed in horror as the last of his oxygen escaped from his lungs. He had thought he had reached the end, but luckily Kat was there to save him. Well, kind of. She provided enough distraction for Dustin to struggle free, prompting Kat to return to land and allowing Dustin to reach the surface. His energy restored, he grabbed the mermaid as she attempted to lunge at him once more. Now with the advantage, he slammed her into a boulder. Whether she was unconscious or dead, she wasn't moving, and that was fine with Dustin. He ran back onto the surface, struggling to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hmmm -thinks hard- I got nothing XD

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Alice
Alice was walking northwest, toward the first street of the town when she heard a kuploosh. She turned around to see a mermaid pulling Dustin down into the depths of the water Oh no! Wait...id that Kat running to rescue him? Alice just watched Kat bravely dive into the water. Alice waited a bit and Dustin does pop his head out, along with Kat. Good, they are safe. Alice turned around and starts to walk down the street.
Hey there, good looking! What's a fine young lass like you doing here in this dingy town? a middle-aged beared man said. Alice could tell he was half-drunk by the way he was sitting on a barrel.
I'm just trying to find out a bit more about the Dark Thieves. Do you know anything? Alice said politely back to him.
Well, they're a group of pirates. Nobody know they're true identities. Rumors say the sink ships and steal loot. That's all I know, miss. the man's drunken smile showed he was missing teeth.
Thanks for all your help. I'll be alright from here. Alice curtsied and walked down the street. She was able to gather a few bits more about the Dark Thieves in a nearby bar. She figured out that Dark Thieves rode on a black ship, attacked mostly at night, and the crew was odd. Definitely Heartless. There is no way. I better head back to the pier and wait for the others. Alice ran back toward the pier.
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Trophies : Let's Post! 3rd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Sebastian continued running along the rooftops in search of a more populated area so that he would not be as noticeable. Seeing that he was near the market area he climbed down into one of the alleyways and landed on the ground in a puddle of water splashing around him. Silently walking out and into the throng of people he began walking and listening. For him gathering information did not come from talking with people since they always turned away from him in fright instead he listened to the conversations going on around him.

"Did you hear about the dark thieves."

"I did. Did you hear that they have strange looking ships as well as bodies."

"That I did not hear. Lets hope they don't come to close to the port."

Sebastian only heard small conversations continuing to walk along his way.

"They attacked another transport ship."

"I heard. Poor people. No one survived."

"I hear they aren't even human."

"Thats just rumors."

Sebastian heard many of these conversations along the way until he was coming towards an intersection which he as going to turn right at and head back to the pier. As he neared the intersection someone came flying around the corner knocking right into him. Sebastian did not budge an inch but the girl who had hit him seemed to be very sorry. Sebastian noticed that it was actually Sam who had bumped into him.

"Oh thank goodness." she said with a sigh of relief. "Do you remember the way back to the pier? I think I know where we can find the Heartless."

"I do and I found out some information as well. I know a quicker route back to the pier. Follow me." Sebastian said.

Sebastian moved into an alleyway and when Sam hesitated to follow he urged her to follow him and trust him. Once in the alley way he found a ladder and climbed back onto the roof. Sam tailed right behind him. Once they were both on the roof Sebastian undid the belt holding his Katana to his side and put it behind his back with both hands on either side of his hips.

"Sit on this." he said.

Sam gave him an inquisitive look.

"Just trust me alright this is something that you wont want to miss." he said.

Sam sighed and climbed into a comfortable position on the Katana and then Sebastian stood up. When he did Sam almost fell off so she had to grab his coat to stay on.

"Careful not to 'blink'." Sebastian said with a smile.

"By the power of my eyes and my control over Mana. May my movements be my own and place me at my own will." he said.

As Sebastian said the sentences aloud he focused his eyes on a rooftop in the distance relatively close to the pier. After finishing the sentence Sebastian simply blinked and when he opened his eyes he was on the rooftop he focused on.

"Did you blink?" he asked Sam.

"What the heck did you just do? And how did we get all the way over here when we were just way back there?" she asked frantically.

"Its called a Blink. I can transport myself and others to wherever I am looking. Hold on I'll be doing it again now." he said.

This time Sebastian focused on the gates near the pier and Blinked once more moving Sam and himself behind them so that the others if they were there would not see them appear out of thin air. Once they were behind the gates he let Sam off the Katana and redid the belt onto his hip.

"Keep this a secret for now alright." said Sebastian.

Sam nodded and the two walked out onto the pier to find Alice already on the pier and Kat, Dustin and Thomas walking back from the water near the pier.

With everyone gathered again they all pooled their information together and began thinking of a plan.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:32 am

~Samantha~
After Lucian Sebastian led Sam through an alley onto a roof, he used some sort of magic to instantly teleport them to the pier. Sam was so glad he finished by teleporting them to actual ground because otherwise she would've fallen right off a roof being so stunned and disorientated. Still, she felt good[Insert better word I can't think of here] he decided to trust her enough to share this secret with her first, so to not break this new trust she simply nodded when he asked her not to tell the rest of the group.

Once everyone was accounted for, they exchanged information. It seemed the information was fairly similar even with different rumors flying around the seas. The 'Dark Thieves' were considered demonic pirates attacking ships and people all throughout the seas. Definitely Heartless.

"It seems though, the Heartless have been attacking the most recently around Whitecap Bay," Sam said. "All we have to do is sail there and slay 'em. Then we can lock this world up nice and safe again."
I've heard of that place. It's considered to be the place of the Fountain of Youth of legends here." Alice interjected.
Everyone seemed to agree that the quicker they left the better. Kat was itching to go. Dustin kept mumbling something about the sooner as they left, the less mermaids and weird thick accents to deal with. Lucian Sebastian kept fingering the hilt of his katana, anxious with his own thoughts. Sam listened intently as Alice went over some battle strategies for rogue, seafaring Heartless.

"Wait." Everyone turned to Thomas, who was, as per usual, quiet up to this point. "We can't get there, Alice crashed the Gummi ship when we arrived."

Defeat fell across every face.
"That's right, we're stranded. I bought some supplies but we still need parts to fix it." Sam said, spirit deflated.
She looked up when someone nudged her. Lucian Sebastian motioned with his head to look behind him. She leaned back to see around him. A large ship was docked, and no guardsmen were anywhere close to the piers. Perfect.
"So...who wants to go sailing?"

~Tashanxma~
In the inner chambers of a deep cavern, near the back of Whitecap bay, a line of sailors stood in wait. Many of them pirates, some plain sailors, all who used to find home on the sea; now prisoners to strange shadowy demons.
Farther back in line where one can't see beyond the stalagmites, those who paid home to piracy sang under their breath a song of comfort, creating a low chorus of hums throughout the cavern. They sang...

Hoist the Colours:

At the front of the line, a pirate was dragged and pushed by Heartless imps, dressed in Caribbean pants with a bandana and an eye patch, each wielding a cutlass. Tashanxma, in black/purple pirate attire, watched her Heartless minions poke the lowly pirate up to the fountain.

Her first mate of a heartless took two golden chalices and dipped them into the fountain. Then it gathered a single tear from a mermaid chained in a nearby pool into one chalice. Once the pirate was at the fountain, the heartless gave the chalice with the tear to a small nearby heartless and the other to the pirate.

"Drink." Tashanxma ordered.

The pirate and heartless both drank. A light swirled around them. Dropping the chalice, the Heartless enlarged, becoming think with muscle. Meanwhile, the pirate seemed to shrivel, crouching in agony and losing substance of flesh. A light glowed from the pirate's chest, a sickening orange glow. The sunset of an aura pulled out and off of the pirate and the particles formed a heart. The pirate continued to shrivel, flesh becoming nonexistent, almost a skeleton. The heart turned from orange to purple then turned back into particles and light, then was absorbed into the second vessel. The Heartless grew even larger, consumed the previous life force with a new vigor. The used-to-be-pirate-now-skeleton vaporized into dust blowing with the swirl of light as both dissipated. The heartless, now much nastier and gnarlier looking than before, stepped down from the fountain.

Tashanxma, sitting on a boulder, watched her first mate pick the golden chalices back up. A catlike heartless jumping on her lap to be stroked.

"Next in line." Tashanxma ordered, as her cat purred, both with dagger stares in their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:09 pm

-Kat-
Kat was dazed for a moment. When she regained consciousness, luckily she was ashore, safe and sound. She coughed, and jumped away from the water. When she saw Dustin was alright, she was relieved.
Dustin and Kat went back to the pier. When she heard that Sam knew of a place where they could solve the problem, she instantly wanted to go. The sooner we can clean this mess up, the faster we can find my brother! 
When Kat saw the ship, she instantly ran and invited herself aboard it. She made her way towards the wheel.
"Alright!" Kat said when they were all on, "Let's roll!'
Kat started to steer the ship away from the shore as soon as she was sure everybody was on board. Somehow, it was easier than she thought it'd be- the waves were calm, the breeze was nice, and it was just a wonderful day. The wheel didn't require a massive amount of force pressed upon it to get it to turn. Kat was raptly into the job a half an hour in; she couldn't take her attention off of those waves, and the movement of the ship synchronized with them.
Kat noticed from the corner of her eye a peculiar landform; she could hear a strange chant coming from it. The voices sent a shiver down her spine. Why on earth would someone chant something so weird? Is it like, a religion or something? Creepy. I don't wanna know.
Kat squinted at the island, looked straight at it for a full minute.
"Hey guys...do you think.." Kat trailed off.
Could that be where we need to go? Creepy fog. Check! Dark lighting. Check! Creepy chill down spine just by looking at the place? Check! Yup, that's where we're headed.
"I think the Dark Thieves we are looking for might be over there.."
Kat made the executive choice to dock the ship there. She steered it onto the shore, and didn't get off until she was completely sure she wasn't going to go in the water. I'm not doing that ever again. I hate water. I can't swim.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:44 am

Alice
Alice was looked where Kat pointed, for she had heard the chanting, too.
"Well, I think we found our target," Alice said as she tightened her bandana. "Everyone ready to encounter the Heartless again?"
Alice heads up to where Kat was. She ordered the other Keyblade Weilders to mend to the sails. After they gave her confused looks, she explained how to mend to the sails. After a but of smooth sailing Alice hears a SPLASH in the water.
Without concerning the others she peers over the side of their ship. She faintly sees a cannonball sinking deeper and deeper into the misty, murky water.
"Guys, I think we have some company...." Alice said. Another ship, not the Dark Thieves, had started to shoot cannonballs at the ship.
"ARRRG, Steal 'em of their loot, men!" A gruff voice said from the other ship. Alice quickly reacted. She grabs the nearest cannon and pushes it to the side of the ship. She puts a cannonball in it and fires away. Then she turns to Dustin and pointed to the other cannon near heres.
"We are not going to get out of this without a fight...." Alice mumbles. She fired the cannon again and orders the others to try to find a weapon. Kat has a paniced look on her face.
"Turn the ship! Show them we have no weakness!" Alice shouts to Kat.
Oh great, and we were so close to closing this world up quickly...
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Dustin was amazed at how everything could change so quickly. One minute everyone was stumped on how to even get out of the port without being stopped by a drunk or some other miscreant, the next Kat (of all people) was leading everyone on board a ship and even taking command. Right now, Dustin and Thomas were hanging out by the mast, sharing yet another smoke (which wasn't really a smoke, just a crumpled up piece of paper that they lit on fire) as they had so many times before, back in Twilight Town. Dustin was busy muttering the lyrics to a song, while Thomas was busy doing who knows what. Then, as quick as Kat had found the boat, they were now under attack by some other pirates. Next, Alice was ordering him to light the cannons, as they were clearly not getting out of this without a fight. Taking out his lighter, he (rather nonchalantly) strolled to the cannons individually, checking to see that they were loaded with cannonballs and then lit the fuse. It was quite clear that the ship the Keyblade wielders were using was far superior to that of the pirates, as Dustin watched the cannonballs easily rip through their defenses. In response, the pirates began to swing over, at extreme risk to their own lives. Most of them fell into the water, but some managed to get over. Dustin took out his revolver, pointing it at the attacking pirates. Unfortunately, he had yet to load it after the last time he fired it, so all he could really use it for now was a scare tactic. It fooled them, but not for long. These pirates were clearly dead set on getting this treasure, even if they had to die in the process. In a last-ditch effort, Dustin summoned his key blade, managing to knock a pirate's sword out of his hands before kicking his legs out from under him, and then kicking his face so that he went flying into the legs of his other pirate buddies. These pirates were almost defeated… but looking over at that island, he knew that the battle had only just begun.
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:07 pm

Sebastian went below deck searching about the ship for any useful supplies. During his search he happened to notice a hammock that was tied between two posts.

Well I am pretty tired

Climbing into the hammock Sebastian lowered his hat over his eyes and began to drift into a heavy sleep.

Nothing will happen I'm sure.

Little to his knowledge only half an hour after falling asleep a battle had taken place above deck and he had slept through the entire thing.

After the battle had ended the ship was steered into a port that was housed within a cave and the group dropped the anchor.

Hearing the anchor splash into the water awoke Sebastian.

How long did I sleep?

Stretching and rolling out of the hammock Sebastian made his way above deck to see that the group was moving through the cave with torches and that the ship was damaged as though it had just been through a battle.

"What did I miss? Where are we?" asked Sebastian looking around him.

"An Island?" he asked aloud.

I really did miss a lot. I better head after them.

Sebastian hopped off the boat and rather nonchalantly pulled his left arm out of his captains coat and hung it like a sling. Putting his arm in it as a rest he began to stroll after the group whistling a tune to himself. His eyes adjusted to the darkness rapidly so he had no need for a torch. After all his eyes were special. Whistling the tune through the darkness gave him an almost eerie feel with the sound of his boots echoing across the stone. To him the group was a small speck of light. He must have slept longer than he thought.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:19 am

~Sam~
The group meanders through the cave, trying to splash as little as possible on the wet floor. Though limited by the curves, the light of their torches illuminated enough to avoid bumping into stalagmites and boulders.

A drop of water fell from a stalactite and hit Sam square on her forehead. Oh, I guess that means we'll have good luck. That was a cave kiss. she thought, lowering herself down from a ledge. Sam, lost in her thoughts, let most of the others take lead so she could follow from peripheral vision. Partial way into the cave she notice Sebastian was not with them, so she trekked slightly behind the rest so he would always have her light as marker where the group was headed.

Sam caught up to the group near a bend in the cave as they had stopped to spy around the corner. The sight had them all shocked (except Sebastian as he hadn't gotten there yet haha). They saw a line of poor pirates chained and a growing army of seafaring powerhouse heartless.

"How horrible," whispered Sam, feeling so sorry for them. She then noticed Dustin holding his keyblade with a death grip and sprinting from their hiding spot. Thomas and Kat followed him immediately while Alice swore at their rash behavior before moving. Sam was about to follow when she stopped. She shot a flare of light backwards to Sebastian to hurry up then went to join the fray.

~Tashanxma~
Tashanxma watched as her minions used the chalices to gathered life energy from the mere humans. Then the heartless cat on her lap started hissing. She looked up to see the uninvited guests.

Keybladers ran into the inner cavern. One started cutting the chains of the prisoners while the others started slashing at her heartless. She laughed wickedly.

"You fools! You'll have to deal with more than your basic heartless this time. Let me introduce to you the newest terrors of these seas." Tashanxma declared. Waving her hand, dozens of more Heartless appeared from the shadows, but bigger and more hungry. She laughed again as the intruders now had to face three times as many opponents.

The Heartless were indeed much stronger. The keybladers had to really push themselves to stand a chance.

After a few moments of fighting, though enjoying their torture, Tashanxma grew a tad bored. She noticed her cat staring at one in particular. The girl with blond hair kept using some magic to heal the others, and caused static effects to her minions. She looked down again to find her cat hissing at the blond girl.

"Very strange for a wielder of the keyblades to have such an odd aura. I should mention this girl to Vaxon. Hmm. They aren't struggling enough. I'll delay them a tad longer before I deliver my message to Vaxon." Tashanxma said. She summoned a squad of three burly sailor Heartless to further the attack on the keybladers. She stretched then through a shadow portal, left the cave and unfolding chaos.

Last edited by Raven on Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:35 pm

"Thunder! Ack! There's more!" Kat yelled as the girl summoned down more heartless. The lightning bolt came down and hit two more heartless simultaneously.  Another one of those strange people....could she be associated with that guy from Traverse Town? She looked over at Dustin to see how he was doing. She didn't want him to die so soon after the mermaid encounter. Is this what it means to have friends....people you care about? I don't have many friends back in Twilight Town...I'll work hard to protect them then, nobody deserves to lose their life to insignificant heartless! I have to keep in mind these people lost their worlds too, and some of them are from mine!
Kat swung Lady Luck over her head, defeating another heartless from behind. A group of heartless then surrounds her. Kat twirled, holding her Keyblade out, so when the heartless jumped at her their bodies dispersed upon contact with the weapon. When that swarm was defeated, she saw that a massive, fat heartless had been summoned down.
"Thunder!" Kat screamed, and it hit the heartless. It seemed startled by this, and Kat took this opportunity to leap at it for the finish. She fatefully jumped- however, the heartless saw her, and swatted her back. Kat landed on the ground, thankfully on her feet. She decided to use Thunder again, summoning down a lightning bolt on the obese heartless.
She then repeated her jump, this time from behind the heartless. The force from behind knocked it over. Kat then finished it off by stabbing her keyblade into its back. She panted.
I can't believe how tired I am actually getting from this..but I have to keep going.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:11 pm

Dustin couldn't just watch these men be killed, even if they were pirates. The injustice had to be stopped!
Typical of his wanna-be self, Dustin sprinted into battle with his trusty key blade in hand. As Thomas went for the chains of the pirates, freeing them and possibly gaining new allies, Dustin was the first to strike at the heartless, catching them by surprise. He hacked and slashed, moving so fast that he wasn't even thinking about his next strike, it just happened. After Kat took out a bunch of Heartless, Dustin summoned his will and casted Stop. This froze all the heartless in place, Dustin then thrusted his hands outward, (which he thought would be cool, like a battle pose or something), causing many spikes of ice to impale the heartless frozen in time. Dustin dropped his key blade in shock.
"How did I do that..?" Dustin muttered to himself, staring down at his hands, which had a faint misty blue aura around them.
He had never used ice magic before, so of course this was all new to him. The only way magic could be used without proper training first if it's hereditary…
As Dustin bent down to pick up his key blade, a new batch of Heartless appeared, hopefully the final group. One snuck up behind him just as he grabbed his key blade, smacking him right in the rear and sending him flying. Upon impact he was incredibly dazed, falling to the floor. He attempted to devote all of his energy to maintaining consciousness, but still he could feel himself fading. All he could wonder is, how had he used the ice magic? As he could see the others were in trouble, he tried to cast Stop again as he managed to wake himself up. For some strange reason, his spell didn't work. He tried repeatedly, but Stop would no longer work!
"What happened?" he asked himself, getting back into his battle stance and preparing for more.
Dustin was sure that if they didn't finish off these heartless soon, none of them would make it out alive. (Or will they?)

~Vaxon~
Vaxon sat alone in his private chambers, which he had transformed into a frozen utopia in an attempt to remind himself of his home land. He had made a complete replica of his throne room out of ice inside this small room. The pillars, statues, even the gilded throne were all perfectly sculpted. He was sitting on his throne, admiring an ice-sword he had created when Tashanxma entered his room. Vaxon considered Tashanxma to be his lieutenant, as she seemed to be the most loyal. Of course everyone had their own agendas, but at least she was willing to work with Vaxon instead of going off on a tangent for the sake of proving herself. Dissolving the ice sword, Vaxon sat up eagerly to hear of the news that she had to report. Tashanxma told him of how the key blade wielders had arrived on the pirate world, making sure to cite individual strengths and weaknesses. She also made sure to mention that while weak individually, they trusted each other and were strong as a team. One particular girl stood out to her. She seemed to have healing magic, and her blade had an electric effect to it. Vaxon knew what this meant.
Getting up from his throne, he placed a hand on Tashanxma's shoulder, giving her a rare smile.
"Well done."
He stared at her for a moment more, and then opened a portal. It was time for one of these wielders to leave the picture.
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Walking slowly from the back of the cave Sebastian watched as the group began to move quicker. As he watched a shinning white flare rocketed down the cave itself nearly hitting Sebastian square in the face.

Rolling away to avoid Sebastian cursed under his breath.

"Are they trying to kill me? Well I guess I had better hurry up." he said to himself.

Standing up Sebastian began sprinting towards the exit of the cave. As he ran he summoned his key blade. The One Winged Angel. He also drew his Katana and made them both be covered in flames. The flames lit the walls of the cave as he ran. Reaching the exit Sebastian looked down on the site before him. Heartless were closing in on the group. Kat was using thunder on on rather large heartless, Dustin had just used an ice spell that burst forth from his hand and also seemed to make time stop for the heartless before him, Sam was attacking and healing the group as often as she could. The others were fending for themselves nicely.

Sebastian continued to watch as he witnessed a portal of darkness open a short distance from the group. Seeing a figure walk out of it then throw their hands into the air summoning large and fearsome heartless then vanishing without using a portal.

The giant heartless began moving towards the group surrounding them and closing them in on each other back to back. Sebastian was rather worried about what was going to happen. The heartless were armed with giant hammers and were ready to use them to wipe out the group.

There is no time to run to them. I guess I have no choice.

Sighing to himself Sebastian then took his Katana and pulled it across his hand cutting himself. Slamming his hand down into the earth he made a hand print of blood then used his finger to draw a circle around it with a few symbols. He did this at a blinding speed. Once he had finished he stood up and inside the circle.

Sebastian then focused his sight for the closest of the giant heartless and began to recite a verse of power.

"Move me a league at a time. Place my steps in safety. Transport me across the veins of Mana and leave me whole." he said.

During his recitation the heartless had surround the group completely and were raising their weapons to attack. Also during the verse Sebastian's eyes had begun to bleed from his lower eyelids causing blood to flow down his cheeks and fall to the ground. He finished the verse before the first drop hit and when it did his body vanished.

Sebastian's body moved through the flows of Mana faster than sound and transported him directly beneath the hammer of the heartless that was about to crush the group. Bringing his key blade up to meet the hammer Sebastian grunted with the effort of stopping the blow in its tracks. The force caused a crater to appear beneath his feet as the heartless continued to press. Sebastian then shouted out and a ring of flame erupted from his keyblade surrounding the group and cutting off the rest of the heartless. The flames rose over ten feet high and severed the attacking heartless's arm allowing Sebastian to throw the hammer away from the group. Falling to his knees Sebastian covered his eyes as his vision began to blur from use of such a powerful 'Blink'.
Back to top Go down
Brian
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Humor : mr steal yo gurl

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:11 am

Thomas hadn't completely adapted to all these weird things going on. Just the other day he was working at a general store with his abusive uncle. Now he's in a war. A war that he didn't deserve to fight in. He wasn't worthy. Even with that idea stuck in his head, he still fought. He couldn't let these people down.

Everything around him was in slow-motion. He looked to his right to see Sebastian on his knees dying. He looked to his left to see Kat knocked over. He looked in front of him to see his best friend, Dustin, yelling at him to move out of the way. Thomas looked behind him to see a heartless charging at him with full power.

The heartless tackled him to the ground, knocking his keyblade out of his hand. It started choking him. Thomas reached for his keyblade... but his arm wasn't long enough. He came to the idea that this was it for him. This is where he was going to die. All of his dreams were crushed. His life he knew before all of this started happening... was gone.

His eyes started to blur. He could only see the heartless' terrifying face. Just when he lost hope, the heartless started to lose strength. It fell over to the side of Thomas. Thomas looked up to see Dustin panting, with his keyblade in the heatless' back. Thomas gasped for air, struggling to get up. He hugged Dustin as he quietly whispered, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:40 am

Alice
The battle has begun. Alice saw how badly hurt the others had gotten. I have to find the leader! Once the leader is defeated, the minions will all scatter. Alice kept glancing around for the leader. Where are they? I have a feeling they had a get away or hiding somewhere.....
Something flashed behind Alice as she sliced more mindless. Heartless apart. On the front mask of the Dark Thieves' ship, the keyhole appeared. "For the love of Micky, why there?!" Alice mumbled. She glazed for the nearest wielder, it was Thomas. "Hey Thomas, look up there!" She pointed to the keyhole. "If we lock it up, this mob if Heartless will disappear! Spread the word where the keyhole is to the others. Quickly!" Alice sliced a few more Heartless to the ground. One of the Heartless tried to do a sneak attack on Alice but Alice used Ice Magic and froze it. I really hope one of them is near it...
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:36 am

~Sam~
Everyone was fighting so many Heartless, and were wearing out quickly. Sam kept yelling Cura almost constantly. She kept noticing when larger amounts of Heartless would disappear around the stronger of her friends. I know I'm healing everyone, and I'm trying real hard to help, *slash, parry* but everyone else is much more skilled. With everyone else fighting, I'm so not important. she thought as she stabbed another Heartless in the chest.

She clashed swords with a sea-style one, before dodging the slash of a second one. She screamed 'Cura' again to refresh everyone's energy. Sam noticed one friend got struck down hard and said a second healing spell for them. She parried and made an uppercut with her keyblade. A heartless tried grabbing her arm so Sam kicked it away and spun with a second kick before finishing it with her blade.

Sam spotted Sebastian get hit in the back and healed him. She slashed off an arm of another heartless when she heard Dustin yelling at her. He was saying the world's keyhole was spotted on the mast of a ship. Sam was backhanded to the ground; she noticed Kat's position. Kat's the closest to the ships, she would be our best shot she thought. Then while rolling out of the way of a hammer, the thought hit her and she almost didn't dodge the second swing. Kat is scared stiff of water. She wouldn't willingly get past the pier. Sam hit the hammer swinging Heartless twice, ducked from a swing behind her then slashed again. I guess that means I'm next.

Sam used a spell to increase her agility. Slashing another two pirate clothed Heartless, she dropped rolled around another larger one and ran up the large muscular arm (of darkness) to gain some leverage. She pushed off with her legs and footstool jumped off the next Heartless's head. Sam bounced and stepped over three Heartless to get onto the pier.

Sam ran along the wooden planks to approach the anchor. She jumped over the cave water, grabbed the anchor rope, and started climbing up. About two thirds of the way, the rope started shaking; Some heartless where climbing up after her!

"Sigh, I don't have time for this" Sam said glancing down. She kept climbing but they were catching up. "Please work" she said as she aimed her keyblade downward. After a quick word, an energy beam shot out of her blade into the shoulder of a Heartless knocking it off. It bounced off one farther down and fell into the water. She fired again and again to slow the rest down. Then Sam shimmied up the rope.

Reaching a ledge, she swung her body up and Sam pulled herself onto the deck. She climbed the stairs to the upper deck in the front. Maneuvering around barrels, she ran to the fore-mast where the keyhole was waiting.

Sam thrust her keyblade into the hole and twisted. This is where I don't care how accurate it is. :P
The keyhole lit up in a white light. The light intensified, slightly blinding Samantha. The light shot out, bursting in all directions. As the shock wave hit the Heartless, they one by one dissipated into the light, purified and lifted. The light spread throughout the cave, then of course to travel throughout the rest of the world.

Smiling, Sam pulled out her keyblade from the hole.
"World... lock up ... complete" Sam said before collapsing to her knees exhausted.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:04 pm

An eerie, cold laughter echoed throughout the cave as Sam returned to her friends, frightening everyone as the room filled with an chilling mist. Vaxon stepped out from the shadows, clapping slowly as he advanced towards the key blade wielders, every clap causing the temperature to drop 10 degrees. Dustin was the first to react, sprinting at Vaxon with his blade ready to strike. Dustin tried to attack with a vertical chop, but Vaxon batted the blade away with a dismissive hand motion. Dustin hopped back and pointed his blade at Vaxon. Dustin's churning emotions caused his magic to activate, causing a shard of ice to shoot from the key blade and embed itself in Vaxon's chest. As he was a master of ice, Vaxon absorbed the magic into his body, made even more powerful by the magical energy pulsing through him. Giving Dustin a villainous smile, he snapped his fingers, which caused ice to spread along the ground to all the key blade wielders, freezing all of them in place and leaving only their heads unfrozen.
"Well done, key blade wielders. But I'm afraid that your skills are going to have to improve greatly before you can even entertain the thought of taking on the organization." he told them harshly, giving them all an icy stare.
Vaxon stood in front of Sam, opening up a portal behind her as he spoke his last words to the wielders.
"And what a shame it is that you don't even realize the gifts that you do have. But I suppose to that end, you won't be needing this pure heart here in front of me."
He broke the ice around her, throwing her into the portal, which would leave her in one of the Organization's holding cells.
"If you people were wise, you would stay out of my way. If you were wiser, you would give up your key blade antics entirely."
Vaxon slowly stepped through the portal, snapping his fingers again to slowly crack the ice holding the others.
"Remember, there's no greater gift than wisdom…"
The portal then closed, leaving the other wielders discouraged, cold, and with one less member. Things were going to be much tougher from here on out...
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:52 pm

-Kat-
"Who...who was that? Sam? Sam!"
Kat screamed as her face sudden was covered in tears, and her right hand formed a fist. However, her dear friend and the strange man were long gone.
What was he talking about? Pure heart? Organization? I thought all we had to do was keep going until we found my world....
"We have to find her! To the Gummy Ship!"
The heroes loaded up into the gummy ship, ready to say goodbye to this world full of adventure and loot. Kat took the driver's seat again, determined to get them to Sam. I won't let her down. After all, she was a big help in that last fight.
The Gummy ship was flying at light speed under Kat's control - a little too fast. She couldn't see anything, and soon the ship again crashed into a random world.
Kat opened her eyes, hoping out of the Gummy ship into some techy looking area. She looked down, her outfit had changed again.
She was wearing a black suit with pink lights. She had a helmet on too, and it had two points at the top that looked like a kitty. This is so weird!
Little did they know they just stepped into the world of Tron.

-Phoenix-
"Not bad, Vaxon, you actually got that princess of heart. Xiclea still needs to be taken care of though..." Phoenix said as Vaxon appeared back, "I think I can eliminate those keyblade wielders once and for all, what'dya say? I know i failed once...but believe me, I know not to underestimate those pests now. Just give me the word and I'll go do it."
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Alice
"Sam.... we WILL rescue you! Gosh, I should of known something like this would happen...." Alice mumbles to herself while Kat drove the Gummy Ship.
The Gummy Ship lands, and Kat was the first one out. Alice hops out of the Gummy ship and looks around.
"So, we are on the Grid now.." Alice turns to her companions. "Welcome to the Grid, also known as Space Paranoia! As you can see, your outfits have changed! But this place seems different from the last time. I was here, years ago...."
Alice looks down at her own outfit, which was now black with glowing light blue lights through it.
"We should see if Organization IIIX was here, and maybe Sam could be here, too." Alice notices a disk on her back, attached to her outfit. She takes it and examines it. Well, this is new... I wonder what it does... Alice pushes a tiny, hidden button on the disk and it expands out and turns into a motorcycle.
"Now this may be helpful, everyone, try to unlock your ride of this disk, riding in the Gummy Ship would be way to noticeable!"
Alice hops on her motorcycle and starts it up.

Spoiler:

Xiclea
"It's only a matter of time now...." Xiclea was sitting at the edge of her window, holding Leviathan. I fear if I take to long, the Organization will turn or something.. But, who was the one who took them in and gave them a purpose...ME.
Vaxon walks into the room.
"Did you succeed in your mission Vaxon?"
"Yes, the Princess was captured."
"Good work. I'll assign your mission once I locate those brats. You are dismissed for the time being. Also, have you see Phoenix around? He always leaves on his own accord, almost like a rebel."
"No, I haven't.."
Vaxon leaves her quarters and Xiclea gets up. "Oh, Alice, I know your weakness, and time to bring out the big guns. Since I'm your nobody, I know exactly where you are. Forget the Organization for now, because if I can take you down now, alone, the Organization will take care of the wielders. Alright, now how to corner you, alone..."
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:32 pm

~Kat~

Kat pressed the disk as Alice instructed. Wow! This is so cool, a motorcycle! How come Niepho never told me about this? Well, I just have to remember why I'm here....to find Sam, and to find Niepho! I can do this, I just have to stay strong!
"This is awesome
Kat hopped on top of her motorcycle- she fit on it perfectly. This can't be any harder than driving the gumi ship! 
Kat instantly started zooming straight-forward when she clicked a button.
"AAAH! Help me!!!" 
Kat kept going straight for a full minute, until she crashed into something. It was a huge heartless, kind of fat. She looked up at it, and let out a squeal of terror. The heartless was about to strike her when lady luck appeared in her hand and she hit its hand away.
"Thunder!! Thunder! Thunder! Eww go away you big fatso! I've already fought enough of you gross obese heartless!"

And at that, three huge lightning bolts struck the heartless and it disappeared.
"Thank goodness it's gone! Yippee! Wait a minute-" Kat turned around, "Where AM I? Where is everybody else.." Uh oh. Kat had an urge to find Dustin or her brother. She wanted someone there. She instantly became very fearful of the idea of being alone.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:26 am

:3 just :3
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Somewhere dark, cold, and probably in another dimension, laying unconscious was the newly found Princess of Heart in a small prison cell. Blinking slowly, Sam dazedly wakes up, pushing her body to an upright position. There's some rattling. She notices her arms and legs chained to a link in the floor.

"Finally awake are you?" comes a voice.

Sam turns behind her only to find another surprise. Through the cell bars, it almost works like a corrupted mirror. Sam blinks widely as she stares into the cold eyes of a young woman looking very similar to herself sitting in a chair. The differences, the other woman had gray hair to Sam's blond, and her clothing had purple detailing to Sam's red.

"Y-you look kinda like me. Who are you?" Sam asks.

"The name is Tashanxma," says the dark lady.

"Tashanxma, I see." Sam responds, mentally recording the name.
"Where am I? And why have you locked me in here?"

"Why dearly beloved Princess of Heart? My cohorts and I require your heart, and body too I guess, for our plans, which I will not be spilling to you,"   Tashanxma replies. "Though I shall tell where we are as it is quite an honor for a non-nobody or one with a heart to even visit this place. This is The World that Never Was. A place where your little key blader vermin friends will never find you."

Tashanxma takes pleasure from the new wave of fear and hopelessness that washes over Sam as she absorbs this dreadful information.

"Well make yourself comfortable Princess," Tashanxma says laughing. "because you'll be here long after your heart is crushed and torn from your body."

Continuing her cackle, the purple haired walks towards the exit.
"Toodles, darling."
The large dungeon slab of a door slams shut.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:07 pm

~Kat~

Kat looked around, not seeing much of anyone or anything anywhere. She was completely alone, and everything was utterly still. 
"Dustin? Alice? Sam? Anyone? Hello!" Kat shouted, and then tears filled her eyes when no reply was heard.
I'm lost, aren't I? I'm lost in some strange world. This is all my fault.....if I never agreed to help these people...I just want to get back to Twilight Town, my home......my brother...he....he...
....he probably misses me. 

~Phoenix~
Phoenix conjured up an army of heartless in the World that Never Was. He was standing up above all of them, crossing his arms as he waited for last of them to appear.
"Listen up folks. We're on a mission, and we won't fail. Failure is not an option. We need to eliminate the wielders of the keyblades. Therefore, I am sending all of you to the Tron universe. We've picked up that's the way they were heading. We will destroy them, find all the princesses of heart, and obtain the ultimate power. Who ever said we were nobody? I'm going to make sure that I am somebody."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!   

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Role Play!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4