USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

The Last of Us - The Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - The Roleplay   Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:47 pm

"Well, the original plan doesn't matter," I whisper back to Clare. "Now we're sticking with them until they repay me back for my damn truck."
We got ambushed by the hunters. Great, they remember Clare stole their truck too. Our escape was possible only by Joel snatching the leader and using his smoke bomb. After running down some alleys, the group took a rest.
"We need to get to that bridge..." Joel gasped in between breaths.
"The Pittsburgh bridge?!?" I question. "That's several streets away with plenty of God damned hunters in our way. They'll be looking for us on the road, through the alleys and on rooftops. What route is left? The sewers?"
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Favorite Roleplay : Game of Life and Death
Humor : Well, I do know one about sea anemones and cucumbers.

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - The Roleplay   Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:40 pm

Everything was hopeless for a second, until Jennifer mentioned the sewers. She clearly didn't like the idea, so Joel just crossed his arms and gave her a look. She returned his look with a face that said "you can't be serious!"
"It's the only chance we got. There's likely to be some infected down there, so we need to gear up."
Everyone started to ask just where they were gonna gear up.
"In here. The hunters mark their armories with red X's on the doors. That's why we ran in here. I was expecting us to fight for our lives but, now we got a different plan." Joel opened up a closet door and there was a bunch of weapons and ammo.
"Take what you need, but we gotta remember these are for emergencies only."
He meant that remark mainly towards Ellie, who he handed ammunition to.
"I know about your gun, kiddo. Just... Be careful, okay?" He told her reluctantly.
He decided the only way they were getting out of this is if everyone could defend themselves. Joel was worried a day would come when she would be alone with no one to protect her.
"Let's wait till sundown then we can move out."
Back to top Go down
Brian
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Humor : mr steal yo gurl

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - The Roleplay   Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:16 pm

The group rested until sundown. Ellie sat down next to Joel of course. She was finally warming up to him. But she still had questions.
"You knew that guy, Joel?! What, did you work with him or something?! That guy kills people for a living!"
"Ellie girl, I know this looks bad. And it is bad. I did bad things. But those are in the past."
Ellie paused for a minute. She felt bad for accusing Joel.
"Ok... Ok. I'm sorry." Ellie mumbled as she rested her head on Joel's shoulder.

"Ellie. Ellie! Wake up!"
Ellie had fallen asleep on Joel.
"It's sundown. We've gotta go."
The group of four continued into the sewers with whatever they could find.
Ellie held her gun up the whole time. She didn't want to run into any infected.
A clicking sound echoed through the sewer.
"Da****! Clickers." Ellie whispered.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - The Roleplay   Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:39 pm

At first Joel considered pushing Ellie off, but instead he decided to let her lay comfortably on his shoulder. It wasn't long until he found himself falling asleep, and he dreamed of 20 years ago, when he sat in the same position with Sarah.

About 3 hours later he woke up.
"D***it." Joel muttered to himself, angry for having slept in.
He quickly woke Ellie and the others up, and prepared to move.
They went down a manhole and into the sewers, when Ellie heard a clicker.
"Let's try and sneak by them." He whispered to the others, moving slowly so as not to alert any of the Infected.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - The Roleplay   Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:16 pm

Even after the apocalypse, one doesn't get used to traveling in the sewers.
Such were Jen's thoughts as the group ventured down and through the lower filth. They only went a few blocks when Ellie warned about some clickers.
"Let's try and sneak by them." Joel suggests. They spent the next five minutes camping behind crumpled walls as the clickers, with their erratic movements, slowly made their progress down the tunnel. The group moved only when they knew the risk of noise was low; clickers are real death traps. The four used stealth techniques to further distant themselves from the immediate threat.

They turned a corner and continued down what would have been 25th street above ground. After another two intersections, they decided to check how much farther is was to their destination. Jen volunteered to get a short-lived breath of fresh air. Barely lifting the manhole cover, fearing of being spot, she only went out after double checking it was clear. Feeling uneasy, even without the underground stench, she took their bearings quickly.

She came back down the ladder.
"We need to head another few blocks in the northeast direction. That direction." she said, pointing down a tunnel. "We should be able to make easily before dawn, but I'd plan another distraction into the schedule first just to be safe." Jen was hoping they wouldn't have to deal with another clicker herd before escaping into the clutches of the hunters again. Joel was itching to go, so she followed up on the rear as he took point.
Back to top Go down
Alleykat
Neophyte
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - The Roleplay   Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:42 pm

Since it seems like we ARE staying with these people I might as well get to know who I'm dealing with. Joel seems to be the leader of the group but he seems like a real jerk sometimes. Ellie is definitely not innocent. I don't think they are any danger to us but something happened with Joel and that guy he punched. I should probably figure that out. I've never been good in groups though... Maybe I can ditch them as soon as they lead the way out. I work better on my own anyway. These sewers stink, and we are trying to avoid the clickers. When I was on my own I just worked on killing them not hiding. That was my norm, but there is no norm in a world like this anymore. Lets just follow Joel and see where this leads.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - The Roleplay   Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:18 pm

Joel and the group had made it to where they had needed to go. They had passed quite a few infected, luckily everyone was pretty good at stealth. Joel just made sure to make note of where they were, specifically the bloater they had passed. They reached the ladder where they would need to exit the sewers, which garnered sighs of relief from just about everyone. Joel volunteered to climb up the ladder first to make sure it was safe. He slowly opened up the manhole cover and... Was immediately grabbed by two hands. It was the Boss, who snarled at Joel through his gas mask. He immediately punched Joel right in the face, sending Joel to the ground.
"You should've never come to my town Joel!" The Boss screamed, hopping on top of Joel and putting his machete to Joel's throat.
An entire crowd of Hunters gathered around to see their leader kill the tourist. But the Boss was pushed off Joel by a bullet, which grazed his hip. Ellie climbed out of the manhole, pointing her smoking gun at all the hunters. The other two climbed out quickly too, and just as Joel and the Boos were about to go at it in an epic showdown, everyone was stuck frozen in fear. The snarls of the Infected drowned out all other noise, most notably the deep roar of the bloater.
Joel and the Boss nodded to each other, reaching the mutual understanding that they both needed to leave, and that now was not the time for fighting. Otherwise, the Infected would have them both.
Joel gathered Ellie and the others together, and began sprinting down the bridge as Clickers poured from the sewers. Just when Joel thought they were home free, he panicked. The bridge had a massive gap in it! Now they were cornered, faced with possible death by the raging water below, or definite death by the Infected. Joel tried to calm everyone down when Ellie jumped.
"ELLIE!" Joel screamed as she plunged into the water below.
He looked to the other two.
"F*** it!"
Joel jumped as well, screaming as all went black upon entering the icy water.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - The Roleplay   Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:05 pm

They arrived at the end of our designated tunnel. Joel went up and was attacked by the Boss.
"Not in h3ll's chance." Clare and Amber hear Ellie say under her breath as she shoots the guy near the hip. She jumps out to help Joel. While more noise is being created up top, Jen notices, but just barely, the gurgles of Infected farther down the sewers.
"Clare, get up there faster, quick," she tells her.
Not even 10 seconds after the girls exited, the whole crowd was halted by the traveling sounds of Infected. The fight is postponed. Joel leads the party down the  bridge home free. Only problem was the bridge had a huge gap in it.
The party's options: Possible death by water or certain death by Infected.
Ellie jumped right in. The others looked at each other before jumping after her.

Remembering days of goofing off in the park with her brother and best friend, Jen straightened out and made a diving pose before crashing into the icy waters. The current was strong. Being thrown around against rocks wasn't Jennifer's idea of a fun time. She could tell as Joel went limp he lost consciousness, floating nearby. Determined, she went and grabbed Joel's arm.
God, I promise you, you won't see us in heaven today. Jen thought, pushing her legs against a rock, propelling herself and Joel. Then she pulled the both of them closer to Clare and Ellie who were farther ahead. Clare was still halfway conscious, so Jen decided Ellie would be her target. Not today.
Back to top Go down
Alleykat
Neophyte
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - The Roleplay   Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:15 pm

After the almost fight, we had to run towards the bridge because of the infected, without a second Ellie had jumped in, Joel following, so I follow him. It was the only chance. When I hit the water the first thing that hits me is the cold, then the currents. I struggle to keep my head above the water and look around. I watch Jennifer as she jumps into the river with a seemingly perfect diving pose. Then I see Ellie's head bobbing in the water and I grab her arm, which wasn't the easiest thing to do since I was barely keeping myself up, but I manage. Everything starts to blur when I see Jennifer swimming towards me, with Joel in tow. We make eye contact and come to an understanding, we need to get out of the water, now. She swims ahead pulling Joel and then I follow with Ellie. It feels like forever but Jennifer finally goes to the bank of the river. When we get on the land I want to lay down and go to sleep, but I know better. First I lay Ellie down next to where Jennifer set Joel. Then I look around and make sure there isn't any dead walking things around, finally I turn toward Jennifer. For some reason the only thing on my mind at that particular moment was her ability to swim.
"Where in the world did you learn to swim like that? You saved us."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - The Roleplay   Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:18 pm

Thanks Alleykat :-)

After several long minutes, Jen was able to pull Joel onto the bank out of the river. She set him down on his side so he wouldn't choke of coughed up water. Get ready in ... Ellie was placed beside him by Clare.
"Where in the world did you learn to swim like that? You saved us." Clare asked her. Jen was surprised by this question for a second, but then smiled. 3...
"You could say I was trained during my childhood. I spent most of my time with my older brother and our friend who lived a few houses down the street. We went exploring in a nearby park all the time in the summers. We even swam in the stream." Jen's eyes look farther in the distance, linking to the past. 2...
"In one section, closer to a dam, the water went faster and was more than deep enough for diving from a large rock high on the top of the bank. My brother's favorite prank was waiting til I was distracted by a bird or butterfly and push me off the rock into the river. After a while, I learned how to recover from the shock and land just fine. Then my brother focused on pushing our friend more when I liked jumping in myself." Jen laughed softly. 1...
"I guess the bridge recreated that scenario." Jen said as her attention was drawn to the two on the ground. a waking up Joel was hacking up a gallon of water while Ellie, disorientated, moaned in pain.
"Rise and shine 'Sleeping Beauties'," Jen said as Joel attempts to sit up, glaring at her. Well, perhaps more like 'Beauty and the Beast' Jen thought smirking. "So, now what?"
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - The Roleplay   Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:01 pm

Joel finished hacking up a gallon of water and sand. After checking up on Ellie, he wearily managed to stand himself up. He checked the horizon and the surrounding area for somewhere that could get them back on the road, and before that they needed to find a map, and from there figure out where they were. This wasn't going to be easy.
"There." Joel told the others, pointing. "The radio tower."
"We get there, we might find some people to contact, at the very least find us a map. C'mon."
Joel started to step along the beach, and with the exception of the Ellie, didn't prepare to wait for the others.
Back to top Go down
Brian
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - The Roleplay   Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:27 pm

"Joel... Who were those people?" Ellie asked, staying close to Joel.
She always thought that because of the infected, it would cause everyone to work together. Instead, it's spread everyone apart. Every man for themselves.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - The Roleplay   Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:20 am

Joel started walking with Ellie, putting his hands in his pockets.
"Those were the Hunters, Ellie. Very bad people."
"How did you know them? Especially that freaky dude?"
"After, uhm... After the infection hit, I did some traveling with my brother Tommy. We ended up back there in Pittsburgh."
"So... Why'd you leave?"
"My brother and I had a disagreement. I told him we were surviving, but he didn't believe me. He got filled up with this 'hope' s*** and ran off. I came after him at first but then I met Tess and I... Just kinda stuck around with her..."
There really wasn't more to be said.
Ellie took particular attention to the boat sitting crashed on the beach not too far away.
"Did everyone have a boat?" She asked.
"Yeah, I had a 60 foot yacht."
"Really?"
"No."
Sarcasm... Making progress!" That scene actually happens. Joel smirked slightly, but not so Ellie could see.
Eventually everyone arrived at a massive sewer pipe. That seems like their only option.
"Great..." Ellie muttered, and Joel agreed.
Back to top Go down
Brian
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - The Roleplay   Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:10 pm

I'm bringing it back, baby!

Ellie sighed deeply. "Ladies first, I suppose." she said, crouching down to get into the pipe.
"Wait." Joel said from behind as he grabbed her shoulder. "I'll go."
It seemed like Joel was finally warming up to her.
"I have to protect her." Joel thought. "She's like a daughter to me. Like... Sarah."
Joel was disgusted at his own thoughts. Sarah, his own daughter had died the night of the outbreak. He tried not to think about her since then.
"Hurry up, slow poke!" Ellie said from behind Joel.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - The Roleplay   Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:50 pm

"Yeah, yeah…" Joel muttered in his thick western accent.
As he crouched inside this incredibly smelly pipe, he had some time to do some thinking. These other two, they could be a burden later on. At some point, Jen and Clare would have to do go, or they might put Ellie in danger. It might just be best if the two split ways, unless Jen and Clare could manage to prove themselves useful… well, more so than they already have. For now, however, Joel had no choice but to keep them around.
Joel reached the end of the pipe, helping Ellie down and then leaving the other two to help themselves down.
"Alrighty… We should be able to find our way around here until we find land, and then we can make our way to the radio tower. The Fireflies should be there."

~The Boss~

"Alright, everyone, it's time to gear up." The Boss told the grizzly, bloodthirsty men standing before him. Gathered with the boss were seven of his most dangerous, cunning, intelligent, and loyal hunters. He had handpicked them because he knew that they all had special talents. There was:
Arseni- the sniper. He had nearly perfect aim. If he missed, it was probably on purpose.
Paul- the CQC expert. A master of knives, swords, and any sharp weapon he can get his hands on.
Greg- the soldier. While not a master of precision, he knows his guns, and he knows how to use them.
Chester- the pyro. An expert of all things pyrotechnics, he's never been seen outside of his old firefighter's uniform, and his obsession with fire is borderline psychotic.
Antonio- the brute. Almost 345 pounds of pure muscle. Definitely not a force to be reckoned with up close, especially not with his signature spiked baseball bat.
Mortimer- the tactician. Nothing short of your classic 1930s gangster. He might not be the best in fights, but he certainly knows strategy, negotiations, and most of all: scare tactics.
Laura- the shadow. One of the few women left in Pittsburgh, she is not only The Boss' lover, but incredibly adept at stealth maneuvers.
Then of course there was the Boss himself- the leader. Overall, he was a combination of all of these killers. He could be strong or stealthy, quick or slow, he could just as easily burn out a den of his enemies as much as he could scare them out. If there was one thing he understood, it was fear.
All eight of these murderers, thieves and scumbags had one mission: to find Joel, end his miserable life for wrecking their town.
Through hard labor, the hunters were able to construct a bridge strong enough to support one truck to cross the gap in the bridge, overnight no less. It collapsed immediately afterward, but at least they were across.
"Okay, Mortimer, where are they going?" asked Greg as he loaded bullets into his assault rifle.
"Tha' radio towah," Mortimer responded in his thick Boston accent. "Tha's where I'd go."
Arseni used his binoculars to find the radio tower, providing directions to The Boss.
"Okay boys. Lets go get us a Joel."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - The Roleplay   

Back to top Go down

The Last of Us - The Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2