USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Seek

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections
by Cat Today at 8:20 am

» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)
by Raven Today at 1:30 am

» Star Guardians Reference
by Raven Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:22 pm

» The Star Guardians: A terrible fanfic by someone who doesn't even play league
by Cat Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:57 pm

» Here, the Sun Rises
by Raven Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:22 pm

» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion
by Raven Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:20 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Fantabulous Story! (Starring the purrfect three friends, Cat, Ice, and Raven!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Fantabulous Story! (Starring the purrfect three friends, Cat, Ice, and Raven!)   Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Notice: Only Editable & postable by Raven, Cat, and FlamingIce. We are the 3 authors.

Warning: This story might make you explode from the amount of randomness contained within it. Everything in this story is meant to be fun and not taken seriously.

If you take it seriously, please go get your brain checked out because something is wrong with it. Brain checkups are available every tuesday!

~Too amazing to be a Prolog, so this is now dubbed the stuff at the beginning of a story only 50% of readers read!~
The three friends were sewing together their cosplay costumes at Cat's house. Cat was playing with some silky cloth, Ice was intently sewing and occasionally derping off every now and then, and Raven was listening to her music coming from her wii as she sewed. She had SuperSmashBros Brawl plugged in, jamming out to some Zelda music.
Cat stood up.
"I finally know what I want to make as a cosplay costume!" She proudly announced.
"You do realize the convention is tomorrow, right?" Ice said, staring at her. Cat was instantly mindblown. She started having a panic attack.
"OH NO!!!!! OH NO!!! I wanted to be Miku, then I wanted to Monica from DarkCloud 2, but nobody would know who I am..then I wanted to be Lightning and Hanbei and a pokemon trainer and Hikaru from magic knight Rayearth, or even better Zaz! Ooooh, what about Ichigo from Tokyo mewmew.....man, I need to pick what I wanna do in a faster period of time. MY FINAL CHOICE ended as Mew."
"You think?" Raven said, rolling her eyes, "Good thing Dumbledora here made you a costume, kitty-chan."
"And I helped out, too. I had to figure out all the mathematical stuff," Ice said, holding up a piece of paper with simple equations too hard for Cat to comprehend.
"Oooh! What is it?" Cat asked them, inquisitive of what it was.
"It's a Gracia Hosokawa outfit, silly. You said how much you liked Samurai warriors, so I made one for you!" 
"Wow, thanks! It looks like my exact size too!" Cat squealed.
"Yea, it does," Ice said, "Duh."
"So what are you guys going as?" Cat asked.
"I'm going as Zelda!" Raven announced proudly.
"And I am going as Kanya," Ice said, holding up her costume.
"Yay! I'm so excited!" Cat said, jumping up and down.
So the costumes were finished within an hour.
And then the next day comes, and Raven drives them to the cosplay convention.
And this is how it all began.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fantabulous Story! (Starring the purrfect three friends, Cat, Ice, and Raven!)   Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Episode 1- The Anime Convention

The next morning, it was so much easier to leave closer on time with all three of them sleeping under the same roof. No worries of no one not having a ride or forgetting a costume prop. Everyone got breakfast and a last minute trip to the bathroom before they shoveled themselves (and the supplies) into Raven’s car.

The trip itself wasn’t too chaotic. Raven drove, singing along with the radio, gotta love Numa-numa and Mr. Blue Sky. Ice spent her time looking out the window, lost in her thoughts, occasionally rechecking the map and their position. Cat was distracted on her DS, playing Pokémon; but chipping in with her voice when the music shuffled to songs from Mermaid Melody or Imaginary Boys.

Only one major mistake was made. Raven missed a turn when the lane changed to a forward-only lane at the intersection.
“Hey, you should’ve turned left there.” Ice said when she looked at the map.
“Huh? Really? Baka.” Raven said annoyed at herself. “I’ll turn around at that fast food place.”
After pulling in and going past the drive-through, they were backtracking last the half mile. At the light, Raven was going to start turning when an SUV crashed the light in front of them.
“Cheap!” Raven shouted applying the brakes. The brakes worked quite well and the driver whizzed without trouble.
“Ugh, freakin’ pizzas!” Raven exclaimed, turning onto the road finally. “Cheap little punker! Lord, I hate reckless drivers.” A Mario dupstep started playing and Raven’s blood pressure resided back to normal. The only negative outcome was Cat didn’t catch a wild Skitty in the game.

Back on the right course, they continued to the convention with little further hassle. Arriving at the center, they could see so many cars; these things are popular. They found a parking space and began to unpack. Because the costumes were made practical, the basic under-layers were worn for travel and the extra costume layers were added upon arrival, like Raven’s Zelda armor. Cat jumped out of the car chipper than a robin in spring or maybe a cat after a nap. After adding her shoulder armor, Raven grabbed her leather adventure-pouch themed purse, added in the water bottles and fixed Ice’s horns before following the kitty scampering ahead down the parking lot to the doors.

Once inside, the three waited in a fairly large line. Cat spent the half hour screaming “Kawaii” at every other person’s costume that walked by. Raven laughed with her at one Fairy Tail misfit and continued singing Zelda’s Lullaby and Saria’s song to pass the time. A fellow Homestuck nodded to Ice, who returned the gesture. When arriving at the line’s front, Raven paid and grabbed a program. She was gonna read about a few presentations available but Cat grabbed her arm, dragging her down the hallway.
“Come on” Cat said smiling wide.
“This way looks interesting.” Ice said pointing one way. “That should be where the first major activity is.”
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fantabulous Story! (Starring the purrfect three friends, Cat, Ice, and Raven!)   Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:12 pm

The three were walking under Ice's direction. Cat was intrigued by all of the colorful costumes. Raven was interested in some of the posters hanging all over the walls. Ice was looking at the map, leading them down the hall.
"So, what's the first event?" Raven asks Ice.
"Well, there's supposed to be a concert held here. A vocaloid one, too. With Miku! I've always wanted to see one of her live performances."
"Wow! So Miku came to America for this convention! Is this convention really that popular?" Cat asked.
"Yes," Ice said, "It is one of the most popular conventions held every year, if not the most popular one."
So the three made it to the end of the long hall. They walked for at least 15 minutes from the starting point, and the concert was going to start in 5. They had tickets for this concert too, held by Raven.
They were lead right into a dead end. The only good thing about this dead end was there were soda pop machines. Cat buys some regular pop behind their back and starts to drink it. 
"I could of sworn this was the place!" Ice said.
"Your map is upside-down," Raven points out, turning it over.
"Derp!" Ice says, realizing that even though she can read upside-down spelling it doesn't help in this case. 
"Well, I guess we're just gonna have to hustle it!" Cat says, making a mad dash for it. She did not understand that since she didn't have the tickets, even if she arrived at the entrance then she couldn't get in until Raven came with them.
Cat was madly running until she ran into someone else. She tripped on them and fell over.
"Lo siento, dude," Cat said, getting up.
He stood up; it was a male around their age, and he was pretty tall too. He was dressed up as Link. Instantly, Raven became intrigued by his costume.
"Wow, I like your costume! Sorry about my friend over here, she's pretty energetic."
"No problem," The boy said, "I like yours too." 
Another boy came up from behind them; he was dressed up as a Homestuck character, KarKat.
Let the generic boy names begin "James, who are you talking to?" the boy dressed of Karkat asked his friend.
"Oh, just another fellow Zelda player," James said, "Have you seen Rikki? I was originally looking for him."
"Rikki? He went to go get the pizza. He should be back in a few minutes," the karkat kid replied. Ice pointed to him and said,
"HOMESTUCK"
they both understood this; the other three didn't. 
"I've only read the first 15 pages of Homestuck if that counts for anything!" Cat proudly announced.
"Yea, she knows nothing, she's just like Nepeta," Ice said, and the kid nodded in agreement as if he understood. The blank stares of the others continue.
"Nepeta? Isn't that the crazy shipper girl? I've read Homestuck but it's a little confusing to me still, Nick," A voice comes from behind them. It was another boy; he was dressed up as Hanbei, holding pizza boxes.
"Rikki you're back!" Nick exclaimed.
Cat ran up to Rikki and gave him a hug.
"You're hypethetically Hanbei, so it's like giving the real one a hug!!!!! <3" Cat joyously screamed, "Hi! My name is Cat! and your costume is the best one so far!"
"Rikki, we should eat the pizza now, I'm starving!" James said.
"Why did you buy that much Rikki? I said give me the change back, not spend it all!" Nick scolded.
"Fine, fine, let's offer them to your new friends. Want to have some pizza with us?"
"N-" Cat started.
"-We'd love to!" Raven cut her off, thinking in her mind, free pizza with a guy dressed up as Link! Mine! 
And so the six of them sat down to enjoy some delicious cheese pizza.
This saddened them all because there was no sausage on it.
And sausage is beast.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fantabulous Story! (Starring the purrfect three friends, Cat, Ice, and Raven!)   Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:46 pm

Ice came to a realization once they were halfway done with their delicious lunch.
"You know, the concert...we're missing it!" Ice said, kind of sad.
"You're right," Raven said, and took out the tickets, "We were supposed to go."
"You guys do realize there's multiple performances all day, right? You looked at the pamphlet they gave you when you walked in?" James said.
All three of them stared. It said the concert would start at 10:00pm, not am.
Well, on the bright side the there was three guys and three girls- a relatively purrfect opportunity for some awesomeness to happen. Cool
"So," Ice said, "Would you guys like to spend the day with us?"
"Sure!" they replied; the group was now a party of six. So the six amigos walked around for the convention a while, looking at costumes and chatting with other anime fans. The girls were happy to be here, enjoying the convention. There were performances and posters everywhere to be looked at; people roleplayed as their characters, creating dramas between random people; there was endless food one could eat. It was truly an amazing convention.
Later, Raven decides to go to the bathroom and drags Ice and Cat inside it too. Ice is fixing her hair, Cat is making faces in the mirror, and Raven is adjusting her outfit.
Raven turns towards the other two girls and says, "Y'know, there's three guys and three of us; perhaps maybe we could try to you know, get a couple of dates for that new movie playing tomorrow!"
"Get them to be our dates to a movie? Raven, are you going mad?" Cat replies.
"Well," Ice says, "Each one of them is in a fandom we like; so, it would only make sense."
"You mean that kid dressed as Hanbei could be my soul mate?!" Cat squealed, "Oh my gosh yes! He's so adorable dressed as him too! :3"
Cat skipped out happily. Raven sighed.
"Do you think she'll ruin it for us?" Ice asked.
"No, she's just hyper; I think she had some regular pop behind our backs."
"Great. Now, here's exactly how we'll plan this date strategy," Raven said, explaining an elaborate plan to Ice that will not be revealed until later.

Cat sees Rikki standing alone; he was talking on his phone. As she walked up, she caught bits of his conversation.
"-got it. So you did get the package, good. Remember, the phone should be in there, and the blueprints should be on the phone. Don't let anyone know it was from us." And he turned his phone off.
"Heya! <3" Cat said, skipping on up, "Are you ready for that live Miku performance?!"
"Yea!" Rikki turned around, smiling, "Would you like to sit next to me?"
"Of course!" Cat said, bouncing up and down, "I can't wait!"

Ice and Raven walked out, meeting with with the other two boys.
"Just know it went through okay" James said to Nick.
"Alright! Your secret's safe with me! I'll g- oh, hello ladies!" He greeted Ice and Raven as they walked up.
It was time for Ice and Raven to follow through with their amazing plan to get dates for the new movie.
Alright! Ready to plan an awesome event! Raven thought.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fantabulous Story! (Starring the purrfect three friends, Cat, Ice, and Raven!)   Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:50 pm

Sorry if this is kinda really long, I wrote it over the course of the last few days, and I really felt like I needed to write now.
Until I decide officially, I'm renaming James to Mark.

Since Cat got her movie date relatively quickly, Raven decided to make her move but in a more wise fashion. She took a step closer to James, distracted by a convincing Vegeta passing by.
"Mark, gather up your rupees. I think now would be a perfect time to check out the market." Raven said motioning in an off direction. "We haven't checked out the gallery yet and I'm in the mood for some shopping."
"Yea sure, that's a great idea." Mark responded. "Plus I heard there was a small stall that was selling ocarinas, not to mention the hundred poster stalls."
"Or figurines of course." Raven giggled.
"Right, all the merchandise." He laughed. Then said to the others, "We'll meet you guys in an hour. We got rupees to spend."
The rest of the group waved them off with confused looks, unaware of a simple alternative currency.

Raven and Mark head off up stairs to the other half of the convention. While the one wing was all the different presentations and shows, the other wing had the gallery where many artists sell their wares. The two decided to check out the upper level first, where the catwalk surrounding the main room had smaller local artists with pictures and small figurines and other nicknacks.
They looked at each in turn; 4x6 pictures; key chains; bracelets; tiny cosplaying clay robots my actual friend: sleepy robot 13; figurines; a hat rack; character designed spray-painted records; among a few others. Raven looked down over the railing and saw the rows upon rows of tables and shelves, filled with a chaotic rainbow of colors. So many venders this year, definitely more than last year. she thought.
After about 5 more minutes, they went back downstairs to head into the main gymnasium. They walked down the aisles, stopping at racks of costumes and posters, some jewelry, one stall of plushies, maneuvering around other shoppers. Raven was just about to show Mark a collection of pocket watches she saw when she almost bumped into a tall guy dressed as DeadPool.
"Hey princess, aren't you looking fine?" Deadpool said, along with another not so welcomed comment.
"I'm sorry sir, but I have a country to run. My spare time will not be donated to you." Raven said, giving her infamous dagger eyes.
Deadpool whistles, then says "The lady is fierce isn't she?"
Mark, who was across the aisle looking at the stall of tee shirts, came up in front of Raven.
"'Zelda', we have to meet our friends soon, it's time to go." he said as he took her hand, leading her away, all the while glaring at the Deadpool.

Fleeing to a few rows over, Raven kept quiet as Mark took them where ever in the mass of people. She looked up and saw that the stall they were standing near had a whole collection of Miku merchandise.
"I'll have to make sure Cat sees this before the night's over," Raven thought out loud. She led out a sigh. "Thank you, Mark, really."
"Hey, no problem. I hate guys like that too." he said smiling sweetly. "Now let's get back to shopping, I believe you mentioned you were looking for a necklace to buy? Why not from here?"
She looked ahead to see a jewelry stall. Most were anime show and video game replicas but there were a few others thrown in.
"Shiny, want." Raven said scanning the gemstones, smiling. She spent a minute looking over a few specific ones. Then the annoying gene kicked in.
"Okay, I really like all three of these but it's not worth getting all of them and I want to save some money in case like Cat or Ice get themselves into trouble and do you have any opinion on these necklaces because I can't decide?" Raven said flustered with frustration.
Mark chuckled softly, then pointed to a necklace on the table. "You should look at this one. From what I've seen you look at  longer than the rest of all the stuff in this place, I'm not sure why you'd miss this one."
"That. wait. That's really pretty. I like that one better than these, honestly. I'm snagging that, that one's mine." Raven said, getting a little giddy. "Great eyes. Hey, would you like to join me at the movie in Theater B later?"
"It would be my honor, your Highness." Mark smiled, bowing. "Come on, we still have to find that ocarina stand before we head back; I want to see a real eagle bone one and if they have the Fairy Ocarina or one shaped like a rupee."
The two headed for another stall down the aisle; Raven smiled widely the whole time.[/i]

Last edited by Raven on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FlamingIce
Drafter
Drafter

Humor : I can spel. *sell * I give up

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fantabulous Story! (Starring the purrfect three friends, Cat, Ice, and Raven!)   Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Ice sees Nick a few steps up on a staicsase to get a better look at the convention. There were many webcomic booths nearby and food stands near the back. As he sees her, he waves and falls down the three stairs up he was on. Ice walks up to him and says, "Watch out for those stairs, I warned you dog". Nick looks up to her and grumbles, slightly embarrassed. "Lets see if there is any good comic booths here," he said.
They both spent much time getting lost in the hundreds of booths and stands in the area. Sadly the couldn't find the writer of Homestuck himself, Andrew Hussie.
(ima finish this later, brain is gone)
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fantabulous Story! (Starring the purrfect three friends, Cat, Ice, and Raven!)   Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:17 pm

Cat and Rikki were walking around the con together before they knew it. Cat wondered if Ice and Raven will be mad, but she didn't care; she just wanted to melt into this moment of being surrounded by all her favorite fandoms.
"So...." Cat said, trying to make a new conversation, "Rikki, what were those blueprints ya'll were talking about on the phone?"
"Oh that? We're trying to decide what kind of model to build. Mark wants to make something from Zelda, and Nick wants to do something from Skyrim. Basically we want to build a miniture piece of architecture from a game, and I sent some blueprints to my brother."
"You have a brother? Cool! I have two, I'm, a triplet."
Rikki almost choked. "A....triplet?!"
"Yea!" Cat replied, how much older is your brother compared to you?"
"Two years, he's pretty cool though," Rikki replied.
"So, Reluctant Genius, where to next?" Cat asked. Rikki smiled at her reference to his costume.
"Let's go look at that peculiar stand over there," he said, adjusting his hat. He lead Cat towards a stand that seemed to make no sense. There was a guy sitting there, with no decorations at all. There didn't seem to be anything to do.
"Hi, so...whats this stand for?" Rikki asked. The man just glared at him. He flinched, pushing Cat in front of him to speak.
"Hi hi! Well, is there an activity or something over here?" Cat asked.
"No," he said. Cat and Rikki walked away upon that answer, very confused. Cat then noticed some other people dressed up as samurai. She bolted up to them.
"I want to explore more of the world, you know! Get to know new people, new places. Hi, my name is Cat, and well you know who I am dressed up as obviously," Cat introduced herself.
"Hi," said the one dressed as Mitsuhide, "And as my daughter, you should really listen to me! Where were you?!" Let the nerdy samurai roleplay between fans begin
"Well, I was out searching for Pokemon in the kingdom of Ignis, and then Hanbei-chan recruited me into his army! I work for him now, with my Munna and Gothitelle!"
"Greetings," Rikki waves, "A nap would be nicer though."
There was someone else next to the boy dressed as Mitsuhide; she was dressed as Ranmaru. Cat instantly hugs her.
"Oh my gosh! It's Ran! We're friends!" Cat squealed with fandomness.
"Yea, uh, get offa me Gracia! Its kind of rude to hug people you don't know.." and the girl pushed her off.
"You know Ranmaru is a dude right?" Cat said, "I like playing his Lucario in Pokemon Conquest."
This girl just had a revolution. She took out her ds and read his bio in Pokemon Conquest.
"Oh well, at least I look alot like him!' she said proudly.
The boy dressed as Mitsuhide turned to her and said, "told you so. I TOLD YOU SO."
"I should really get more in the know; I don't understand why she would hug me anyways."
"You never played Samurai Warriors, have you?" the kid replied, "what am I going to do with you? You are at a con and you don't even know everything about the fandom you represent."
The two started getting into a bickering argument. Cat then whispered to Rikki,
"Let's go."
The two leave, and Cat looks directly at Rikki to ask him her question.
"Rikki," Cat said, "W...w..wa...WANNA GO TO THE MOVIES?!" She screamed.
"Sure," Rikki chucked, "That was pretty loud, is something bothering you?"
"No. It's nothing. Let's just continue to enjoy this con <3" Cat said, taking his hand and grabbing him.
That was really weird, I usually only shout at my friends. I'll just try to be a little less shouty next question.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fantabulous Story! (Starring the purrfect three friends, Cat, Ice, and Raven!)   Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:49 pm

The purrfect couples soon met up with each other in a clearing. Cat hugged Raven when she told her about the Miku stand, and then grabbed Raven's arm to drag her there. She started humming 'World is Mine' as she skipped to the stand.
Cat's eyes lit up at the Miku stand, and she squealed. She started looking at all the plushies and cosplay items they had for sale. In the end, Cat had handfuls and handfuls of Miku merchandise, and Raven made her put all of it back except one item: A miku neko plushie. The reason she couldn't get it out of her hands was because Cat did not let go at any costs. Cat payed for her beloved doll and hugged it, cherishing it. A simply $12 item was now her cat's meow.
The two of them went to backtrack to where Ice, Nick, Mark, and Rikki were. They couldn't find them. Cat turned her head to see the blank stall again.
"Raven-chan! Lookie over there! That's such a weird stand, don'tcha think? Me and Rikki passed it by earlier! The man there is so weird...do you think that maybe he's a stalker?"
"I doubt that, Cat; we don't need conspiracies. He probably has a reason to be at that blank stand with nothing. Now, did you mess up asking Rikki to the movies?"
"Nope!" Cat smiled, "He's coming! That makes me so happy! We're going to be such good friends, since he and I both like samurai warriors! I think as a whole we'll all be a good group of friends, don't you think? We all like a variety of fandoms! I'm so happy I came to this con with you guys! And my Gracia costume is still super cute! Kawaii no?"
Raven rolled her eyes as Cat started to ramble on about Gracia again. Raven turned her attention back to the stand. That's really odd. There has to be some reason for it....and I bet Cat will just dramatize over whatever I bring up, so I'll keep my thoughts to myself. Now to find Ice and the others, since that Miku concert will start in about two hours and I don't want to not have a good seat.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fantabulous Story! (Starring the purrfect three friends, Cat, Ice, and Raven!)   Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:36 pm

The group made their way to the concert, an hour and a half before it started. Thankfully, they didn't get lost because Mark turned out to be really good with directions. The auditorium was packed before they even arrived, not an empty seat to be found in the waves of people.
"This sucks!" Cat pouted, "I can't believe it's full! I want to see Miku-chan!"
"There there," Rikki patted Cat's head, "I'm sure we'll find a spot."
Ice looked over, wandering off from the rest of the group. She then saw exactly 6 empty seats, just waiting to be taken. I'm gonna make sure we get those seats!
"Guys, look over there!" Ice said excitedly, pointing to the seats. Unfortunately, another group of people also saw the open seats.
Ice just started dashing towards the empty seats. She weaved through a crowd of people. Another boy from the other group also sprinted, cutting corners and pushed a guy over. The man fell, causing more people to fall. The chain reaction continued until someone almost knocked Ice down, but thankfully she was skilled enough to dodge it. The chain of people in pain got up, angered by the entire mess, but it soon vanished in a clatter of chatter.
Ice finally reached the destination - she leaped onto the seats, covering 3 of them with her entire body. She threw her bag across the other 3 seats.
"These seats....are TAKEN!" She screams in glory, and people just stare at her. The group of friends walk reluctantly over in five minutes with no rush whatsoever, and soon the six of them were in the seats. They weren't separated into boys side girls side- the order was Ice, Nick, Cat, Rikki, Raven, Mark.
An MC jumps onto the stage.
"Are you ready for your favorite digital singer everyone?!" She screams, and the crowd goes wild. Behind her, the Miku projection comes out, opening with a beautiful World is Mine performance.
The audience loved it; Miku then sang Romeo and Cinderella, followed by Cat Food and a stunning Weekender Girl dance. Luka came out to sing Magnet, and she also performed Just be friends. When Miku and Luka did World's End Dancehall, Ice and Cat sang along, happy that they know the notes thanks to making utaus. Rin and Len also performed a few numbers, with an excellent Butterfly on your right shoulder, and Remote control. Everyone cried during Daughter of Evil and Servant of Evil, making the emotion of the twins' tragedy very sentimental. Miku then sang Tell Your World, the ending song.
It was a magical day for our three purrfect friends. They are now enjoying some DairyQueen icecream, chatting about their day.
"So, I guess we'll see you ladies at the movies tomorrow then," Nick said.
"I'm excited for it!" Cat licked her icecream, "I hope there's a good movie out!"
"We're not seeing Rescue the Baby Kittens, that's for sure," Ice muttered, "I will not live through that."
"Aww! But it's supposed to be a tragic tale of how the kitten-"
"-Enough Kitty-chan, we're going to see something that won't bore the boys okay? The precious little kittens can be seen another time," said Raven.
So our friends depart from their newly encountered friends, going back to Cat's house for another sleepover. This is only the beginning of their story, with more adventure awaiting them in the future.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fantabulous Story! (Starring the purrfect three friends, Cat, Ice, and Raven!)   Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:42 pm

-Episode 2: Thai Food-
The 3 purrfect friends arose that morning quite sleepily. They were up until 12:00am yesterday, and were completely exhausted. Raven looked over at the clock.
1:00pm.
"Good Afternoon Guys," Raven yawned, "I guess we overslept a bit. Good thing our movie date is at five. Let's get ready and go out to lunch."
"Oh, I know this great Thai place we can go eat at!" Ice exclaimed once she heard the word lunch, fully revived from slumber.
"Kitty-chan wants some catnip!  cat " Cat chimed in.
Raven's belly growled.
"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go eat! I have to stop at home first. I'll drop you off at your house Ice."
Raven and Ice got dressed and then loaded up in Raven's car. Raven turned the radio on as they departed from Cat's house. They road soundly along, with almost no trouble on the road. Ice pointed out her house. Raven then dropped Ice off, shouted 'See you later!', and went home.
Raven went to her house and put all of her merchandise she bought from the convention in her room. I better go get Cat. Ice said her parents would drop her off at the Thai place.
Raven drove back to Cat's house. She walked up to the door confidently, and knocked on it.
No answer.
Raven then rang the doorbell, looking down at WELCOME carpet at her feet.
No answer.
Raven then rang the doorbell again, this time twice in a row. Nobody ignores two doorbells close to each other.
No answer.
Raven then kicked the door, not enough to break it, but to make a giant slamming sound.
No answer.
Raven sighed, then decided to ring the doorbell 5 times in a row, knock twice, and kick the door.
No answer.
Frustrated, Raven went back into her little car and drove to the Thai place. She met Ice at the door.
"Let's go in and get a table," Ice said.
Ice walked up to the front desk. A woman was there to greet her.
"Welcome! How many?"
"Three." Ice said, "One of our friends is late."
"Okay! You guys can sit right here." The waitress pointed, and Ice sat down. Raven looked bored, until her phone started ringing. She picked it up, knowing exactly who was on the other end.
"Raven-chan!" Cat said frantically, "Did you forget about me?! Where are you?!"
"At the Thai place."
"Did you ring the doorbell?! Where are you?!" Cat panicked.
Raven sighed and rolled her eyes, "Yea, I rang the doorbell like nine times. I'm coming to get you."
"Thank you so much! <3" Cat said gratefully,"I'll be waiting here!"
Raven hung up.
"Well, I better go; you wait right here Ice." Raven said as she got up, and grabbed her purse. She walked out to her car and then started it up. Time to go get that hopeless Kitty-chan.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fantabulous Story! (Starring the purrfect three friends, Cat, Ice, and Raven!)   Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:52 pm

Fyi, Ice was already sitting at the table waiting for us when I arrived. And I asked her first if she heard from you then I left to play 'fetch the kitten'.

After getting into her car, Raven drove back to Cat's house, totally annoyed at the lack of good songs on the radio the entire time. Driving into the development, Raven pulled up to the house with Cat running to cross the street to get inside. Cat's father yelled "you two deserve each other" as Raven simply responded with "No worries, I'll take care of her."

Along the ride back to the restaurant, Raven kept getting stopped at every red light possible, and there were less then five to begin with. Cat tried apologizing but Raven simply growled at her.
After the second red light, one of the more recent songs Raven has been listening to came on the radio.
"Pretty Kitty, you are so lucky this is one of my favorite songs," Raven said.
Raven sang along and by the second verse she was at least willing to not claw at Cat's delicate throat.

Entering the restaurant, Raven nodded to the employee behind the desk and Cat scurried to the back to hug Ice whom was still sitting bored at the table. Cat sat down in the empty bench and Raven slid next to Ice.
"I already ordered an entree for us. It's just vegetables rolled up in edible rice paper. If you don't eat them soon I'm having yours." Ice explained. "So where were you Cat?"
"You know, [color=#eeeeee]In the bathroom,"[color] Cat replied meekly.
"Didn't anyone else come to the door?"
"pftft, no. As far as it seemed, no one was home" Raven interrupted.
"Well when I went in the bathroom I told my brothers to check the door." Cat said poking at an appetizer.
"How long were you in the bathroom?" Ice said, pushing the plate closer to Cat so she could better grab one.
"In the car Cat said the time she went in, which was more or less exactly when I arrived." Raven said, checking her watch. She then opened her phone. "I was texting a friend literally Vir while I was waiting, so if I sent these two texts when I arrived and right before I left, then I was there for literally seven minutes."
"I'm sorry, I was doing kitty things. Kittehs need time." Cat said sinking into the bench.
"Cat, learn to go to the bathroom faster." Ice stated.
Raven sighed as the smiling waitress came up with the menus. The three ordered drinks.
While waiting for drinks, Cat rambling about Digimon in her DS which she happened to have with her. Snivy keychain and all. Raven growled at her to not be attached to an electronic for at least a short period of time. The waitress returned with three glasses and set them on the table.
"Thank you, we will be ready to order in a few minutes." Ice said, sitting straight.
The waitress nodded and left.
"How do you know what to say so well? I have no idea what to do here. Ordering by yourself is scary." Cat said sinking into her chair.
"I was simply brought up to be polite and engrained with proper ediquette." Ice said shrugging.
"That's good, because I don't eat out enough myself to really remember. Though the strengths of us three are quite interesting to say the least." Raven thought outloud. Her stomach growled softly.
"Ice, be prepare to tell me the safe orders in a minute after I scope out this menu," Raven added chuckling.
"Just start with the appetizer." Ice responded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantabulous Story! (Starring the purrfect three friends, Cat, Ice, and Raven!)   

Back to top Go down

Fantabulous Story! (Starring the purrfect three friends, Cat, Ice, and Raven!)
Page 1 of 1