USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Holiday Happenins
by Cat Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:49 pm

» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections
by Cat Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:33 pm

» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)
by DuskCorruption Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:05 pm

» Star Guardians Reference
by Raven Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:22 pm

» The Star Guardians: A terrible fanfic by someone who doesn't even play league
by Cat Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:57 pm

» Here, the Sun Rises
by Raven Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:22 pm

» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion
by Raven Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:20 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

The Picture

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ai
Drafter
Drafter

Humor : Har har har har

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: The Picture   Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:24 pm

There's this picture in my bathroom. It’s of a woman picking flowers at a cottage in a dress. I used to have nightmares about it, since the woman looks as if she’s wearing a mask. She seemed to be ready to look up at any second. I imagined her wearing one of those mass murderers mask, a creepy, piercing stare behind the mask. I blamed my love for horror stories, movies, and other things such as games. I didn’t even think twice when I catch myself staring at her through the mirror, just waiting for her to move her head, fortunately my imagination wasn’t that bad those days, and I managed to walk out of the bathroom a few moments later, her still unmoving.
On a night where I was home alone, I stayed downstairs waiting their arrival. I had the Television off, and I didn’t care about turning the lights on, knowing it would attract family members or neighbors walking into our house. I walked into the bathroom, again seeming to be mesmerized by that picture. I kept staring at her, this time… noticing something off, one of her arms seemed to have been moved in a different place. It used to be at her side, barely visible, but this time, it was out in the open, and was in plain sight. I stared at the picture through the reflection of the mirror, turning around, seeing it normal. I hurried out of the bathroom, turning on the lights and the television before gaining the courage to take the picture and throwing it out.

A few weeks of peace made me think everything was okay. I no longer saw anything in the mirror, nor did I see the picture. But, then I was alone again. I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed, freezing as I saw the picture, back in its place in the bathroom. I still, mesmerized as the picture seemed to come to life. The images from my dreams not being true, as she turned her head, the mask seemed to fall off, tattered bits of flesh fell to the ground, the basket where her flowers were, she pulled her arm up, revealing a blood stained hand, and a knife. The basket seeming to have a head in it, my eyes widening in horror as I realized the head was my roommate, who went out with her friends in a movie. She seemed to straighten up, a sort of limp in her walk as she went towards me, I hurry out of the bathroom, grabbing my cell phone and hurrying out of the apartment.

I called my roommate, no answer. I took a shaky breath and texted her. Nothing. I attempted to call the police, but the cell phone service seemed to have disappeared. I heard a bang from the apartment building. Turning to run, but all I noticed was the feeling of pressure on my body, the lady now looking down at me, her smile wild as the flesh from her nose dangled down and almost hit me, her knife covered in my roommate’s blood. I couldn’t even scream.
Back to top Go down

The Picture
Page 1 of 1