USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Year 3115: Epiphany

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Favorite Roleplay : Game of Life and Death
Humor : Well, I do know one about sea anemones and cucumbers.

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Year 3115: Epiphany   Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:26 pm

The year is 3115.
Just when prosperity is thought to have been secured, mankind is again shown that it does not dominate the universe. Soon the galaxy will be faced with two choices: survival, or extinction.

Welcome to the "Sol" system, the Milky Way galaxy's most profitable chain of interplanetary communication yet. Earth is no longer the only planet with sentient  life, instead the entire solar system is teeming with life.
The system is now organized like this:
Mercury:
Spoiler:

Venus:
Spoiler:

Earth:
Spoiler:

Mars:
Spoiler:

The Gas Giants:
Spoiler:

Pluto:
Spoiler:

As of now, the entire solar system is on good terms. The planets have formed a pact (referred to as "The Treaty of Sol") to secure interplanetary trade, full cooperation between police forces, and uninhibited travel between planets. The central conflict will be fleshed out during the story, however to put it plainly: space is teeming with life, and it's not all friendly.

As for characters, diversity is not required but it's also not restricted. Feel free to be any of the species (just clear it with me if you've got a photo to use). Here's the character sheet:

Name:
Species:
Brief Bio:
Special Equipment:
Appearance:

Last edited by The_Godfather on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:04 pm

*Great idea Ace, I love it and the fact Pluto is indeed a planet :3

Name: Meldarya Fayette Kalafina
Species: Divinas (Venus)
"Brief" Bio: Native to Cabrera, a region on northern Venus; similar in history of olden days of Britain on Earth. Though the region uses standard economics, the culture still has a breath of antique traditions. The Jewels of Amavin, famous throughout Venus, are found in this region.

Being heir to the thrown, the Cabreran Council's appointed Meldarya as Guardian of the Jewels since an early age. The act is supposed to be to teach responsibility early on.

As such, Meldarya developed a strong sense of duty and determination, especially to her people.
She is elegant and usually formal, however, she can certainly defend herself. She is a devil of a warrior; being a formidable foe yet a valuable ally. She hates people that get in her way, but has a kind heart.
Special Equipment: Silivrenniel and Caladhiel, her rapiers, whose names collectively mean "white light".
Appearance:

Last edited by Raven on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Name: Kai
Species: Zarkov
Brief Bio:  He's always picking fights with people, no matter who the person is. He's been extremely ambitious, always having his eye on getting the next task done. He is the leader of a state in Pluto, and handles planning attacks on other states for his own amusement. He is trying to conquer as many states as he possibly can to one day be the sole ruler of Pluto. He is reckless, ruthless, and doesn't have any family as far as he's concerned.He also takes the rivalry with the magmagores seriously.
Kai grew up without knowing who his parents were. He grew up on the crowded streets, forced to steal and beg for food. He was soon found to be an excellent fighter and joined the army as a warrior soon enough. However, he was dissatisfied with working for the state, so he plotted an assassination of the current leader. It worked (he murdered him), and he then took the leadership position by force.
Special Equipment: For weaponry, Kai has a sword that can easily convert into a bow and then shoot arrows from it. This weapon is infused with the power of ice, and can be fatal if you touch it. He has the power to determine how cold the ice is, so how lethal it is depends on his mood. He also has a gun in his pocket for quick killing, and also a dagger.
Appearance:

Last edited by Cat on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:26 pm

Name: Michael North
Species: Human
Brief Bio: Previously a member of the solar systems interplanetary police force, known as the Planetary Defense and Protection Confederation, or PDPC, Michael was heavily wounded during a perscription bust as the bomb he was trying to defuse blew him to pieces. From then on he was the first experiment in a project that the underground sect of the PDPC was working on: Project Archangel. He miraculously survived the explosion, and thus with the help of the latest technology his body was pieced back together, fused together through the miracles of science. But the PDPC did not stop there. They grafted armor onto his skin, nearly indestructible metal created by fusion of elements from all planets. This new armor gave him not only new life but made him more than just a man, it made him a legend. He was better, faster, stronger than any normal human could ever be. Now indebted to the PDPC, he operates as a member of "The Archangels," a squad of soldiers brought from death's door to forever protect and serve. Michael, however, fears about the inner machinations of this project. Will he ever get to see a normal life again? More importantly, what if the PDPC finds a way to bring soldiers back from death? Without death, what certainty is there to believe in anymore?
Special Equipment: His nearly indestructible set of armor that is permanently grafted to his flesh, which comes installed with a variety of different weapons including missiles, lasers, grenades, and more. Most importantly, it comes with a pair of retractable wings.
Appearance:
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Trophies : Let's Post! 3rd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:34 pm

(Subject to change)
Name: Alastair Von Branding

Species: Human

Appearance: Average height with long black hair, white skinned, his eyes are actually two different colors he keeps a blue one underneath an eye patch and a green one visible. He only ever takes off the eye patch when things get serious. He wears rather plain clothes consisting of jeans and a white T-shirt along with throw over shirts that can be buttoned up but he prefers not to. On the rare occasion he can be seen dressed up in fitting attire for any occasion. He wears two rings on his hands. One a thick silver band on his left hands middle finger and a thick gold one on his right hands middle finger. He also has a scar that goes across his cheek where he was grazed by a bullet.

Brief Bio: Living in California near San Francisco which is now a larger and even more modern city Alastair lived a happy life until his parents died in a robbery. The robbers took Alastair with them and began to teach him the ways of being a thief. Most now call him Branding but he remembers his real name. Now at the age of 19 Alastair is a rather accomplished thief. He has killed people with his own hands but always give a proper ritual before leaving the scene. He has never been caught and is quick witted. He trains with a Katana in his spare time and keeps one across his back for show. He may use a blade but he is just as deadly with a gun and at any given point there may be 3-5 on his person.

This is him.

Last edited by Vir Honestus on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brian
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Humor : mr steal yo gurl

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:34 pm

Name: J'onn J'onzz II
Species: Martian
Brief Bio: Son of J'onn J'onzz (Martian Manhunter), he chooses to rebel against the Martian society. He's lived his whole life wanting to live with the humans. His father always told him stories about saving Earth multiple times... before he died.
Special Equipment: Telepathy and x-ray vision
Appearance:

Sorry for bringing DC comics into this. I just thought it'd be a cool twist. Let me know if you want me to trash it.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Let's get this show on the road then, shall we?

A wire.
A gleam of sweat.
A mistake.
That was all it took to detonate the bomb at "Cheers Square" in Boston, USA, seven years ago. Four million lost their lives in five agonizing seconds.
Michael North was at the center of it all. In that one day, his entire life was changed. He got to be the one who cut the wrong wire because sweat got in his eye. He was the one at the center of the explosion, watching in slow motion as his body was torn apart in chunks, he was the one who got to watch as everyone around him suffered the same fate.
The difference is, he lived to tell about it. He was the one who got to wake up as a hunk of meat, being told by doctors of the "miracle" of his survival. He was the one who got to feel his body being fused back together, making him appear connected but still leaving him broken… On both the inside and the outside.
(Ahem)
Atop the blood of four million on his hands, his heart was torn apart even more when the metal that encompasses his body was grafted onto his skin. He was told that he could never have a real life ever again. His wife would move on, find another husband. His children would never get to see their real father past the age of two. He wasn't even a man anymore. And if he wasn't a man, then what was he..?
More importantly, what could he ever hope to be?

"Honey, I know how difficult this all must be for you, so I'm done."
"What do you mean?"
"I'm done with the force. After today, I'm handing in my resignation.
"Oh Michael! This is great! We can finally be a real family!"
The two embraced. They kissed. Just like every other time they saw each other, they tumbled into love and affection for each other.
But what neither of them knew, however, is what was impossible to know.
Michael and Felicity could never have known that a true life for the two of them was simply not in the cards.
Life works in mysterious ways. One moment you're at the top of the world and next… you're not even sure what world you're in.

"Michael…you ready?"
A gruff, metallic voice awoke Michael from one of his frequent daydreams. He realized that he wasn't back with Felicity, but with his fellow Archangels. Archangels Gabriel, Raphael and Azrael were all looking at him with looks of pity, not out of disgust but because they knew exactly what he was feeling. They all hated their lives just as much as him. They were all "miraculously" saved and promptly enslaved by the government. Heck, they all looked identical with the exception of colors. Where Michael's colors were yellow, Gabriel's was blue, Raphael's was red, and Azrael's was purple.
"What's the situation, Gabe'?" Michael asked.
Gabriel, being the informant archangel, filled everyone in on the details.
"Princess Kalafina is asking for our help again. Those Zarkov anarchist guys and holding up The Palace of the Jewels of Amavin again. Of course it's still not the real jewels, but she wants our help to defuse the situation so those chicks don't get disheartened. Orders this time are eliminate, not incapacitate, so it's weapons free boys. Let's rock 'em."
At that point, the doors to the spaceship opened and the four archangels jumped, spreading their robotic wings and gliding with incredible finesse. They flew threw the (already smashed) windows of the palace, with all four of them landing in their practiced formation. With perfect choreography they all moved simultaneously, with Raphael activating his EMP to jam enemy weapons and shut off the lights, Gabriel using his hyper speed to take out all of the armored enemies, Michael shooting up a laser that burst into a shockwave (in order to blind the other Zarkovs) and finally, Azrael disintegrating any of the surviving terrorists with the Archangel's signature laser weapon which was released from their palm.
In about ten seconds the Archangels had eliminated all hostile threats without receiving a scratch.
"Done and done, boys!"
"I'm surprised that Martian vigilante wasn't here. Boss is getting real ticked off that we haven't brought him in yet."
"Forget the boss. He wants to capture the guy, he can do it himself. Personally, I appreciate the extra help."
"Our personal feelings don't mean nothin' anymore, Michael."
"Raph, if anyone knows, it's Michael."
After an awkward pause, Gabriel set everyone to work.
"Alright, guys, here's the plan. Azrael, dispose of whatever's left of the bodies. Raphael, you get to work on handling the press. I'll start interviewing the witnesses and writing up the report. Michael, you get to handle negotiations with the princess."
As everyone set off to their tasks, Michael couldn't help but think of Felicity, and of his children: Todd and Samantha.
All he could think of to keep pushing himself forward was that maybe, just maybe, he could see them again. No matter how many vigilantes, criminals, power hungry fools or princesses he had to deal with, the one thing that kept him going was that as long as he was like this, he could protect them.
Michael knew what it was like to be dead. As long as he exists in this limbo, they would not suffer that fate.
But life works in mysterious ways...
Back to top Go down
Brian
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:35 am

The_Godfather wrote:
One moment you're at the top of the world and next… you're not even sure what world you're in.
That gave me chills xD

"Get him!"
J'onn pushed a barrel down on the ground, causing some of the Martian Police Officers to fall over. He let out a small smirk. Although he could still hear footsteps following very close behind him. J'onn used x-ray vision to look for a place to escape and hide.
"There!" he thought, looking at a dark alleyway. "I just need to get away from this moron."
J'onn ran into the busy street, hoping the traffic would slow down the officer behind him. He could hear hovercrafts honking at him followed by angry people yelling with their heads out of their windows. But that's not what J'onn was worried about. He continued to run through the traffic with the officer still following him, getting further and further away. Once he got off of the streets, he turned the corner and jumped into the alley, hoping for the best.
The officer stopped running once he get to the alley. He looked around, but could not see J'onn in the darkness. "Not again!" he said, throwing his hat on the ground. He let out a deep sigh, picked up his hat, and walked away.
"That was a close one." J'onn said, letting out a deep breath.
"Yes it was." J'onn heard from behind him as he heard the sound of handcuffs attaching to his wrists.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:05 pm

"You want to know when someone deserves to live, Ben?" Kai said emotionless, except for a small grin that was on his face. He was holding the puny Zarkov against the wall with his fist, and he hand a dagger behind his neck.
"P-please! You can't do thi-"
"-They don't beg for their life."
The interrogated Zarkov's eyes went white, and he fell to the floor. Kai stood back, stretched, and put the bloody knife back into his pocket. He looked at the dead body, unashamed.
"They fight for it. Next time don't bet your life against the odds, old fool."
Other Zarkov there were just staring at what has been done. Kai walked out the door of the tavern, eyes glaring at him as he walked by. If you dare to challenge one of Pluto's leaders, you're probably not going to last very long in that brawl-especially if their trying to make a name for themself.
Why do people think they can do things when they can only put you down.
Kai walked down the crowded street. People were rushing to get to places. A begger was getting trampled by people, being ignored. Some people were shoving their way through the crowds, trying to make it to their next destination. Utter chaos was around him, and this was his own state.
Things..have to change around here. And I'll make sure it happens - once I conquer it all.
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:52 pm

In the slums of the now sprawling city of San Francisco a group of men are preparing for a robbery. The target is a small house that is visited once a week and is believed to have valuables within.

Alastair Von Branding is now nineteen years old and leads his own group of thieves. His group belongs to a much larger organization. In standing Alastair is a third seat which gives him the right to take control over a small group during robberies. The higher up the seat you are the more power you have. After the seats come the thief lords who govern the underworld of thievery. Alastair had only made contact with them once before when they promoted him to third seat. The thieves who actually accomplished their goals then made their way to a fence they trusted and once the item was sold they would get their cut of the share.

As of now Alastair and his group of men were standing in a back alley waiting for the owner of the home to leave, then they would be able to work in peace.

"Sir Branding, is it almost time to begin?" asked Alastairs second Toni.

"Yes Toni. You don't have to call me Sir just because I'm a third seat now." said Alastair.

"Well the other third seats make their men do so." said Toni.

"Yes well I'm not like the other third seats. I won't have you treat me any different. After all we are all thieves are we not?" asked Alastair adjusting his Katana that he kept on his back.

"Well yes if you say so." responded Toni.

"How is the new guy doing?" asked Alastair.

"He is a bit nervous but he has potential." said Toni.

"Good. Ah excellent our host is leaving the building now." said Alastair as he watched the man walk down the stairs and get into a car.

As the car drove away Alastair put his men on standby.

"You know, I hear the women on Venus are quite a site to behold." said Toni.

"Keep dreaming my friend. You and I both know you would have no time for a woman. Plus as I said before we are thieves." said Alastair.

"Well it would still be nice to actually not have to steal to survive for a change." said Toni.

"One day. Alright lets get moving." said Alastair signalling his men.

The group of five then moved across the street and went to the back of the house.

Alastair did a mental check of his weapons. He had his Katana as always as well as three separate guns. One on his hip, another under his arm and a third on the side of his leg.

"Remember no weapons out. This should be an easy job." said Alastair.

The men then climbed onto a ledge that would lead to a window. Reaching the window they pushed on the glass and it slid easily off its hinge allowing the men to enter the house.

"Flashlights." said Alastair

One by one beams of light shined in the room. The room was fairly simple in layout and was bare.

Using his fingers to signal the men he motioned for them to spread out through the house.

As Alastair and Toni went to the basement steps they heard a crash from the second floor.

"Must be the new guy." said Toni.

Alastair shrugged and then proceeded down the basement steps. Reaching the bottom the two were shocked to see that there was an outline of a door with light behind it. Cautiously moving towards the door they made a move to open it. The door swung on its hinges easily although it squeaked. The light from within the room was from a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling. What was in the room shocked both of them. The owner had set up a surveillance system and every room, corner and hallway was being watched. As the two realized the gravity of the situation alarms began to wail inside the house and gunshots could be heard.

"Time to go." said Alastair.

The two ran from the basement up the stairs and began moving towards the rest of their group on the second floor. When they realized the second floor was unnaturally quiet. From where they were they could hear foot steps coming down from the stairs. As the source of the noise appeared the twos stomachs dropped.

"Run!" shouted Alastair.

Behind them an automated security drone was targeting them. The two ran to the back of the house looking for an exit. Shots could be heard coming from behind them as the bullets glanced into the walls narrowly missing the two. The drone kept its pursuit.

"What about the others!?" shouted Toni.

"They're dead! The drone would only leave the floor if it confirmed its kills!" shouted Alastair.

Finding a window Alastair drew one of his guns and shot the glass shattering it.

"Hurry!" he shouted. As they neared the window a bullet found its target in the center of Toni's back.

Alastair stopped to help his friend but the drone caught up quickly.

"I'm sorry." said Alastair as he left Toni behind.

The drone stood above Toni and shot a bullet into his head as Alastair looked from the window then jumped out and ran.

"Toni I'm truly sorry. This was a mistake and your dream may never be realized." said Alastair to himself as he ran to one of his private hideaways.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:38 pm

Meanwhile on Earth, a room full of men and women stood at attention as their leader, Commissioner Kublai, stepped into the room with his usual air of authority. He ordered his subordinates to sit down with a dismissive wave of his hand, standing at his raised podium at the back of the room. From here he could see everything going on throughout the different planets that Earth was patrolling.
Commissioner Kublai had worked a long way to get where he was today. During his youth he was little more than a typical petty thief in downtown Los Angeles, but decided to turn over a new leaf when he found his younger sister's horrifically tortured corpse wrapped in plastic and left in a gutter. From thief to vigilante to eventually police officer, he proved his natural leadership by helping to stop about half of the former USA's crime rate. After all, he is a direct descendant of Genghis Kahn.
His pondering on his old life, however, was interrupted by a woman's voice calling his name. He looked upon her, and she stated that she had information to report. Two men and another woman also indicated that they had something to report.
"Sir, we have an update on the Martian vigilante. Officer Lars managed to get him in custody and he's in one of the holding cells now."
"Good. I'll talk to him about our… initiative after this is over." Kublai answered.
"Sir, the Archangels have completed their mission on Venus. Archangel Michael has been instructed to bring in Princess Kalafina for recruitment into the initiative."
"Sir, we just had a major attempted robbery in San Francisco."
"Ah, so they did fall for my trap. What's the situation?"
"Five confirmed kills."
"Any escapees?"
"One. The drone did manage to get a DNA match on him though. His name is Alastair Von Branding. He's part of one of the Nails' pocket gangs."
Kublai gritted his teeth at the sound of the Nails' gang. The Nails' are an interplanetary mob, doing anything they can to break the law. Racketeering, murder, slave trade, you name it, and the Nails' are probably doing it. They started out first on Earth, beginning their dark career by selling girls as slaves for the pleasure of those willing to pay the price before brutally murdering them and leaving them to rot… which is exactly what happened to Kublai's sister. While Kublai didn't know why the leader had chosen the name exactly, he did know that it multiple meanings: the nails that were hammered into Jesus, the nail that the first members of the organization used to commit their early murders, and the fact that every woman they've ever murdered has had their fingernails painted a tantalizing scarlet.
It was the Nails that made Kublai who he was. And Kublai promised that it would be he who would bring them down.
"Once the initiative is set, we'll move in. Find him and extract what we can."
Another voice called out. "Sir, there's been another murder in Zarkov. It's the same perp as last time."
"We'll take him out once the initiative is set up. He doesn't have long."
That was all that seemed to be happening for the moment.
"Good work. I'm going to go talk with the Martian vigilante. Don't be afraid to interrupt me if more situation develops."
With that, Kublai left the room, entering the holding cell of the Martian vigilante. He sat down across from the Martian, who was giving him an irritated stare.
"So… it seems like you want to make a difference. I appreciate the effort, son, but you're not doing it the right way. But I… I can give you what you seek. All you have to do is listen to me…"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:06 am

Along the inner white marble corridors of the Palace of the Jewels of Amavin in Cabrera on planet Venus, the footsteps of two women walking briskly echoed through the air. The leading Divina wore a black half dress of a bare midriff breast plate and a long tulle skirt with matching full length gloves and embroidered stockings. She had long blond hair and violet eyes, though usually filled with warmth, today could kill. The brunette in brown and purple attire was following as best as she could the other woman.

"How it sickens me to not be able to defend my own palace, it has been my duty for sixteen years," said the blond.

"You set it yourself it would be the wiser decision to call in the Archangels for assistance, your Highness." remarked her assistant.

"This is the fourth time this month we had to call those angels in for help, the second time this week. I know I want my people safe but we should be better prepared. I know the Valkyries are off on official business but my palace is getting blown up and where are our Amazons? Or Aphrodities? Or Harpies? The Sirens? The Ardents?" said the former maintaining her speed.

"All are doing important missions just as the Valkyries are off maintaining guard on Saturn, the Amazons are stationed currently on Neptune. The Magmagores have had curious activity lately so the Aphrodities have been sent over to Mercury. The Harpies and Sirens are spread through out Cabrera and the surrounding regions and the Ardents are in our sister region."

"Well I want someone to be here. I will not have the girls be sent into a panic because we have a Zarkov pest problem. The Council needs to speak with me more."

"Please, Meldarya, calm down, as your assistant and long time friend, do not burn such a fire. 'The Hitlustian Passion of Anger only leads to mistakes and undoing'."
Meldarya stopped walking and took a deep breath. Her eyes softened, but only slightly.
"Your right Lorna, thank you." the princess said as a servant rushed down the hall to them.

"Princess Kalafina, it seems the Archangels arrived. They killed off the intruders within minutes." The servant explained.
"Really? Well they do keep up their reputation."
"Yes your Highness. The palace is secure again and it seems one of them wishes to speak with you."
"Alright. I'll be sure to meet with this angel. You are dismissed now."
The servant bows and heads through a side corridor of white marble to her other duties.

After a few brief minutes, Princess Meldarya Fayette Kalafina enters her throne room of white palace walls and sits on her Jeminite and Quartz throne. Her assistant Lorna stands nearby.
"Bring him in."
The intricately carved double doors swing open.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Kai arrived at his headquarters, only to be greeted by his panicked secretary Millie. He sat down as she took out her papers of her report she wished to give.
"Sir, it appears that other planets are getting onto us," Millie said disapprovingly.
"What are you talking about? We are none of their concern. Tell them I don't give a crap what they think of our quarrels over here; they can barely keep their own planets in line."
"Did you murder someone again today? It's all over the local paper that you murdered Ben Emerz, a high ranking official of the Sapphire State."
"Yea, I killed that old scum; he barely put up a fight-"
"-Kai! This is serious! If too many reports of your irresponsibility get out, then we're in deep trouble! This might be all fun and games to you, but think about what would happen if Planetary Defense and Protection Confederation comes after us? We can't be dealing with it!" Millie exclaimed, sighing, "I just want our state, the Emerald State, to stay unharmed okay?"
Kai rolled his eyes, "If they come after us, we'll take them down- no other race can defeat us, the Zarkov. We've got fighting talent and spirit, that's what separates us from the others. Throw anything at me, I bet my men can handle it. We'll be fine, Millie- if they get any ideas we'll just shoot em' down. They do not need to dictate how each and every little planet runs their society. This planet will one day be mine. I will eliminate any and all of those people who get in my way, including you. Let me be now, Millie."
Millie looked down at her papers, a bit troubled at Kai's response. She left the papers there and slipped out of the room without a sound. Kai picked up the papers.
Apparently someone had indeed seen him kill Ben, and news about it was spreading like wildfire. Nearby states were starting to arm themselves in case the Emerald State gets any ideas.
Let them prepare themselves, it would be no fun if everything was this easy to conquer.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:43 pm

Michael slowly walked into the throne room, marching in with an air of respect but while still maintaining his authority. Most of the various servants and guards in the room eyed him with a sense of awe, perhaps even a sense of attraction that was previously unfamiliar to the female-only species. Most of them had never seen a male before, much less one that appeared as he did. Michael reached the throne of Meldarya, kneeling before her as was the respectful custom.
"Princess Meldarya, it is an honor to meet you in person. I have been sent here on behalf of Commisioner Kublai and the rest of Earth's defense force…"
"…As I'm sure you're aware." he added as he stood up from his kneeling position.
Placing his hands behind his back, he prepared to recite the speech that he had been mulling around in his head for a short amount of time.
"As you know, Venus has been having some… trouble defending itself recently." At this the guards in the room shifted uncomfortably.
"Luckily, Commissioner Kublai believes that he has the solution to your problem. AS you know, Earth has only recently come to trust the planet of Venus, and while we have given you military aid when you need it, such as today, we have done very little in terms of actually protecting Venus. Well, Commissioner Kublai proposes a full partnership between Venus and Earth, a partnership nearly identical to the one that you see between Earth and Mars. That would mean this: the planet of Venus would have full access to Earth's military should it ever need it, which alone guarantees protection from outside invaders and the like, an entire new array of diplomatic and economic trade opportunities, and the long requested seat in the Planetary Defense and Protection Confederation's congress. In return, Earth, or rather, the solar system would only need one thing…"
Michael paused for effect before pointing his finger at the princess.
"You. The Commissioner is aware of your abilities not only as a fighter but also as a diplomat, so he has made an important executive decision on behalf of not only Earth but the PDPC as well. He is assembling what can be described as an interplanetary defense force: a team of highly skilled, highly trained, unconquerable individuals to defend all planets. Essentially, this team would take on the role that the Archangels currently hold, with the exception that it contains members from every planet in the solar system, allowing diversity but simultaneous equality. If you were to join this initiative, you could not only protect all of the solar system but still be able to maintain your role as Guardian of the Jewels. Our top scientists estimate that the crime rate in the system would plummet. You'd be a hero, Your Highness, even more than you are now."
Michael paused for a second and looked her right in the eyes. Of course she couldn't see his, but Michael was sure she could feel his stare on her.
"Unfortunately, the Commissioner is going to need an answer right away. So, Your highness… what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:03 am

After Micheal's lovely speech, Meldarya leaned forward resting her chin on her hands to think.
"'As I'm aware', the Commissioner is on a tight schedule." she said finally. "As such I will not waste time and accept your offer."
Meldarya's assistant tries to step in, but the princess raises a hand to silence her.
"Be calm Lorna. Venus has been waiting a long time for that seat in congress, and there is nothing wrong with additional resources at our disposal. Trading leads to growth for sure."
"Of course your Highness." Lorna said bowing.
"However, this is supposed to be a partnership. As such Venus should have some power over this contract yes? Especially as you will be yanking one of its greatest leaders off her throne and away from home." Meldarya said staring back at Michael.
He nodded waited for her to continue speaking.
"First of all, there is more land on Venus than just Cabrera. You are to, by whichever messenger you wish, inform the rest of the planet of this contract. I will provide legal paperwork if you need. Good luck when you inform the Council. They particularly dislike decisions being made without their knowledge," Meldarya said looking to Lorna who snuffled a giggle. "My second point. We have been of need of your services because my guards and military are spread out too thin. Most of my best girls are aiding the guard on Saturn and Neptune. Even if I keep my role as Guardian of the Jewels, I will not be here to protect them if I'm on a scouting mission with this new team of interplanetary Archangels. Either you let me bring home some of my guards on the gas planets or you provide additional training for my fewer guards here. I would expect a three stellar day period to provide the equipment needed to train my current guards. In the mean time you will not pester my girls as long as you are within my walls."
Meldarya leaned to her side and thought for another moment.
"That should be everything. I still accept the proposition. Now..." the princess said, crossing her legs. "Tell me. Who else will be patrolling along my side on this team of Kublai's?"
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:09 pm

As Alastair made his through the back roads to his private hideaway he realized that he had actually been shot by the drone inside the house. The adrenaline rush of escaping must have dulled the pain to a mere pin prick. As he neared the hideaway he pushed his hand against the bullet hole. There was no exit wound so the bullet must still be inside. The entry point was on his left side just below his ribs. The bullet must have hit him when he turned to look back and see how close the drone was getting to them.

His entire squad was dead. What would the boss have to say about this. So far he still held his reputation of never being caught, despite losing his men. All of them had been close friends to him since his capture, they looked out for each other and when times were rough took care of each other.

Alastair made it to his hideaway which resided in a decent part of town. The homes were nicer, people friendlier and crime was almost non existent. His hideaway was connected to a rather large house owned by a business man. So far the man either did not notice or did not care if Alastair used the empty space because as of now no one had reported it. Pushing on a wall that moved inwards Alastair made enough space for him to slip into the small room then he shut the wall behind him. The room itself was most likely going to be used as a storage room but when the blueprints were finished the home owner decided to just seal off the room instead. The room being rather small only held a few things. A bed, a small desk, some shelves with drinks or other objects, some items Alastair had taken from previous jobs. Also within the room was a medical kit. Alastair hastily opened it and pulled out a set of tweezers. He could not risk going to a hospital, setting his blade on the bed he sat in a the small chair from the desk and grabbed a bottle of brandy that he had taken from a job.

This is going to hurt. he thought to himself.

Taking a long drink from the bottle he swallowed the strong mixture. He then took the bottle and emptied some of it into his open wound causing it to burn. Gasping at the pain he set the bottle down and then went to work on pulling the bullet out with the tweezers.

Alastair had experienced pain before but none like this especially since he had to do it to himself. After a few long hours the bullet was finally out and Alastair had cleaned and bandaged himself. He then fell into his bed to rest.

Maybe it's time I quite this life. Things have gotten to dangerous, I know they wont just let me leave though. he thought to himself as he slowly drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following morning Alastair rolled out of the bed grunting in pain from the hole in his side. Luckily when the bullet entered his body it had not bounced around on the inside like a bullet would normally do. Slowly standing up Alastair put his shirt on and jacket then pulled his sword onto his shoulder.

He then quickly left his hideaway and made his way towards his gangs meeting place where he knew his boss would be waiting for him to return. As he made his way through alleys and back streets Alastair realized something. If he had been shot on the scene then that means his blood was there and the police would now know just who he was. A sense of dread quickly filled Alastair but also relief. He wanted to give up his life of thieving but he did not want to die at the hands of the military. The sense of dread was from the chance that he was being followed at this very moment and that he was on his wait to the gangs main meeting place. If that happened all his friends would be captured or killed.

Alastair quickly diverted from his course and began walking in a set pattern along the back roads using his peripheral vision to check his corners and see if he was being followed. After three different turns he was sure of it. The police had five people following him.

Time to make my escape. thought Alastair.

He made his way towards a sewer he knew was collapsing. Jumping on top of the ground directly above it was enough to cause it to cave in and as soon as Alastair touched the water withing he darted in whatever direction he was facing. The good thing about this sewer was that at the point he had dropped down was a meeting place for eight different sewer lines. With only five people after him he had a very high chance of escaping.

Let them come. I haven't been caught yet and I don't plan on it happening any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Brian
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:10 am

"Lars... it's nice to see you again." J'onn said following a deep moan.
The two got into the police hovercraft and left the corner for the police station.
"Listen, J'onn... you can't keep doing this to yourself. One of these days you're gonna get in real trouble."
J'onn was silent.
Lars let out a big sigh. "I know you're still mad about your fath-"
"Don't talk about my father!" J'onn yelled from the backseat. "You don't know what kind of pain I felt... you don't know the pain I still feel! Every day of my life I wake up to a depressing life! Not to mention I always have you idiots following me everywhere."
They pulled into the station and Lars took J'onn to a holding cell all by himself. They knew better than to put him with someone else. Either that, or no one dared to volunteer. J'onn sat in a chair nearby, staring at the ground.
A few hours passed by and a strange man entered J'onn's holding cell. The man started muttering about something about J'onn's attempt at making a difference.
"All you have to do is listen to me."
J'onn got up and looked the man in the eye.
"Did you know my father?" He said, eye to eye with man. "Because this sounds exactly like something he would do. I don't know if you've noticed or not, but I'm not exactly trying to live in his footsteps."
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:44 pm

Kai went into the military base shortly after his quarrel with Millie. The head commander, Simon, was standing over a desk writing down what he completed for the day.

"Simon, the other states are preparing themselves. Double the training time tomorrow. Our men must be in the best condition possible, ready for anything."

"Are you insane?! The double training program we tested on those thirty soldiers last week just exhausted them, Kai! It only makes them a very tired and weak. We need our men to be in a manageable state of mind.."

"Well, we have to step it up sooner or later, otherwise we could possibly be conquered! You know the Ruby State has the most powerful army, and we don't even compare."

"Sir, we are the second strongest state on Pluto according to the statistics."

"We aren't number one, though. Stop being stubborn, Simon. If we can't double the training time, then I would like our officers to go out into the streets of the Emerald State. They can then ask every able-bodied man to join the army. There's plenty of beggers of the street that will fair much better when taken under our wing. Tell the officers to promise them daily meals, living quarters, and a military uniform. We have plenty of food in stock to keep feeding our men. The main issue here is how to not get buried by control of another state."

Simon appeared taken aback by that proposal. Kai raised an eyebrow, and then Simon bowed in acknowledgement.

"A brilliant idea..I will carry it out right away Sir. Thank you for sparing the troops of endless training."

"Get the officers to go out tomorrow please. We need as much time as possible to prepare ourselves."
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:47 pm

Michael nodded, mentally checking all of the princess' requests so he could remember them. He didn't need to, of course, as the entire conversation was being recorded courtesy of the PDPC.
"Princess, I assure you, if I could answer that question I would. But frankly, I'm as in the dark about this as you are. Now, since you've accepted, please follow me."
He led her to one of Earth's luxury transport vehicles, which was waiting to take her to the police station. He opened and shut the door for her before hopping on board the military ship with the other Archangels, instantly losing his formal demeanor.
I just want this to be over soon. I want to see my family. Kublai promised.

~~
Meanwhile on Earth, Kublai was busy convincing the vigilante to join the initiative.
"Son, we all knew your father. He shaped this station into what it is."
Kublai sat down, looking the Martian right in the eyes and preparing for some serious conversation.
"I've never told anyone this before but your father… He saved my life once. Oh yeah… I was probably twelve, running around my neighborhood when this bulky hooded guy approaches me. He pulls a knife, demanding all the loose change he can hear jingling around in my pocket. I'm just a kid at the time so naturally I'm just frozen in fear… But then your father arrives. He clocks the mugger right in the face, and then he makes sure I'm okay. There he is, kneeling right in front of me, telling me how brave I was because I didn't run away. And that moment changed the rest of my life."
Kublai stood up, still maintaining eye contact.
"I know what the Nails did to your father. They killed my sister too. Left her wrapped in plastic in my gutter. I know what it's like to lose someone you love, trust me. I do. So hear me out."
Kublai proceeded to explain the initiative, and how the vigilante would officially on the side of the law of all the planets. He would be a hero, just like his father.
"So… what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:52 pm

Princess Meldarya followed Micheal to the luxury vehicle Earth. Definitely one of their high standard ones, nothing mediorce about it. Micheal led her to the ship's door. He mentioned it'll be heading to the police station.
"Thank you, I was wondering our selected destination. Pity you know nothing of our squad membership, would have been very interesting knowledge. If you've informed me of everything necessary, I am content with my solitude. Enjoy yourself Archangel." Meldarya said with a head bow.
Inside the vehicle was even more extravagent. Divine seating with expensive fabric and lots of lighting. She was greeted by traveling servants. Several suggested some kind of Earth variety of foods or beverages with several Venus recipes.
"No I do not need any nuritionment but I appreciate your offer." Meldarya  said to the maids.
She sad down in one of the chairs, next to a small built in table, waiting for take off.

At least Lorna will be a the palace keeping things in order, and dealing with the council. Meldarya thought as the engines started.
Though noticeable, the vibrations and engine rumbles remained subtle, well tuned and in harmony.

The Commissioner seems to want to butter me up, lower my guard. Don't you worry Kubai, I know you. Always liked having people indebted to you. You conceal your intentions within plain site, but keep a selection behind closed doors, well behind back stage. Try your best, you won't surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Brian
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:52 am

My apologies for waiting until now to post. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. My posts will be a little short for now, but I should be back to normal fairly soon. Feel free to post around me for the next week or so. I'll get on as much as I can.

J'onn looked up at the strange man. He wasn't sure whether to trust him or not. For all he knew, all of this could be a lie. He could just be making up the story just to trick him. Heck, he could have even been the one that killed his father. But for some reason... some strange reason, he trusted him. Was it the tone in his voice? Was it the sparkle in his eye? Who knows? But J'onn couldn't continue his life like this anymore. He had to take a chance.
"I'm in."
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:09 pm

Alastair wandered his way through the sewers. Knowing he had evaded the undercover cops he proceeded at a leisurely pace. As he walked through the muck and filth he began rethinking the hit that had gone wrong. When Toni and himself had gone to the basement to look for the safe that the gang leader had told them about that's when things went wrong. His leader had told him that the safe was in the house but not the location. Going to the basement and remembering the site he saw he realized that there was no safe. The screen he had seen in the room were watching all the entryways, hallways and rooms. Alastair had always been proud of his memory he could remember seeing things that others had difficulty recalling.

Now that he thought about it there was no safe on any of the monitors or in the basement itself. A sudden realization flashed through his mind.

"They betrayed us! Just you wait. I'll kill them all!" he shouted.

Alastair set off towards his gangs hideout at speed. He knew that if there was no safe then it was a set up. Leon, his gangs leader must have betrayed him to the police. Now that Alastair knew the truth he was determined to leave the gang but first unfinished business would have to be completed.

Climbing up a ladder and out of a manhole cover Alastair emerged only a few streets away from his gangs headquarters. Walking briskly towards the entryway he looked up at the sign that held the gangs symbol. A carpenters nail painted red a drop hanging off the end. The Nails as they were commonly called. Alastair slammed open the door causing any conversation within to stop and make all eyes turn towards him. Some looked at him with contempt others with pure shock. They knew he was supposed to be dead.

"Well now. What have we here? A small party? Perhaps a meeting for someone to replace me? Well?!" he shouted.

One of the members spoke up.

"Alastair just calm down." he said.

"Don't you tell me to be calm! Where is Leon!?" asked Alastair furiously.

"Look whatever happened I'm sure we can explain."

With that Alastair pulled one of his pistols from under his jacket and shot the member in the head.

"Now then, would anyone else care to delay me? Where is Leon!? I wont ask again before I kill every one of you." said Alastair.

Several of the higher ranking members were beginning to draw their own weapons.

Alastair held his gun loosely in his hand letting it hang at an awkward angle.

"Well then, if no one wants to speak up...I'll have to force it out of you!" he shouted.

With a flurry of movement Alastair had drawn another pistol and had begun unloading his bullets into the surrounding members with amazing accuracy. Many fell before him before he ran out of bullets. Sliding the guns back into their holsters he braced himself for the next attackers. One tried to stab him with a knife but he disarmed and turned the blade on its wielder silencing him quickly. As others approached he drew his Katana and began slashing his way through the room leaving a trail of blood and death behind him. Higher ranking members knew better and tried to flee but Alastair ended that thought quickly before they could act upon it. He then cut down the few remaining members until Leons' second in command, Trevor was left alive. Alastair kicked Trevors' knee backwards breaking it.

"Well now Trevor. I'm sorry it came to this but betrayal does not sit well with me. Now tell me where Leon is." demanded Alastair.

"Alright, He fled from earth. He took all the money he could and fled, he plans to start again on another planet." said Trevor.

Which one?" asked Alastair shaking Trevor by his shirt.

"He didnt tell me. But he knew that if anyone would survive that set up it would be you. Knowing that he fled. He was sure you would come looking for him after you realized what happened." said Trevor.

"And he was right, unfortunately. I thank you for your cooperation, but you as well must die since you knew about it." said Alastair.

"Wait! Please!" shouted Trevor.

Alastair ignored his please and plunged his katana through Trevors' heart. He yanked the blade free and wiped it on the shirt of a nearby body.

"Leon, you will be on my list. I will come for you. I will kill you. After all you did kill my sister." said Alastair.

He then sheathed his sword and left the hideout the same way he entered. Through the front door. Unknown to him though the police were waiting. When he exited the building they were ready with guns raised and trained at his head.

"Don't move. You are surrounded."

Alastair smirked and rose his hands out in front of him. Officer Kublais' second was also waiting with the police. Alastair knew no harm would come to him as of now. Let them survey the massacre he had just carried out. Let them see he held no allegiance to the Nails. He never had ever since he was taken in by them.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:43 pm

Kai was writing battle strategies to attack the Ruby State. It's not good unless my orders get carried out.
Kai heard footsteps behind his back and turned around. It was a human, a race that is rarely seen prowling around here. To Kai, humans were worthless without any powers.
"Who are you and how did you get in here? Get lost before I freeze your puny body to death."
"My name," the man stepped forward, "is Leon. and I know your dirty rotten secret. you murdered Ben Emerz of the Sapphire State because you were afraid of him, weren't you? You know he is a wise one."
Kai instantly was slowly becoming angered. How dare this man say he held fears. He reached for his pistol in his back pocket.
"How do you know of this, mongrel? Who put you up to this? I don't play games."
"You see, you're a very strong one I have heard. There are tales of the Zarkov of the Emerald State on other planets. I am very honored to meet you myself. They say you've beat dozens of opposing armies in seconds. You are known as the Shadow Conqueror, are you not? A true leader, yet you rule this pitiful state."
"Yea, that nickname the media gave me, pfft. What's your buisiness?" Kai said, taking his pistol out and aiming it at his puny heart.
"Well, there's a little rascal I want to hire you to take care of. He's quite annoying if I do say so myself. I'll pay you good money and even offer up my services to you. You must help me by murdering him. You and I are the same, Kai. We don't like people that get in the way. His name," Leon said, his red eyes staring intently at Kai, "is Alastair."
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:24 pm

The police all pointed their weapons at the trashy building, preparing for Leon and his subordinates to step out after their fatal slip-up, then they would finally end up with bullets in their knees and handcuffs on their wrists. But not a single soldier there was without shock after seeing only one man step out, one man drenched in blood with his hands raised calmly. Lieutenant General Flynn, a middle-aged bulky man whose hair was beginning to gray, quickly ordered his men not to open fire. That didn't mean he was just going to let the man get away.
"Don't move. You are surrounded." Flynn told the bloody man.
While ordering everyone else to keep his guns trained on the man, Flynn ordered two scouts to see why Leon and the subordinates weren't coming out with him. It took about 30 seconds for the scouts to come back and report that everyone inside had been slaughtered, but Leon was nowhere to be found. Flynn cursed under his breath.
"Alright. Take the medical team with you and secure the bodies. I'll interview this kiddo here."
Flynn approached Alastair and demanded an explanation of the situation. Alastair complied, giving Flynn the impression that Alastair genuinely wanted to rid this city of the nails.
"Well, do you have any idea where Leon might've gone? We were so close to catching him."
Alastair didn't know, but a tap on the shoulder caught Flynn's attention. It was the radio operator. The operator excitedly informed him that a bug placed in the Emerald State of Pluto had picked up on Leon's voice.
"He's in Pluto!" Flynn repeated excitedly.
He ordered everyone to get into their cruisers and prepare to head for Pluto. Flynn was about to take off when he remembered Alastair. After some mental debate, Flynn gave in.
"Alright pal, you can come along and finish off Leon. Get in the cruiser."
The squad of four starships took off and headed for Pluto.

~~~
Meanwhile, Kublai had gathered all the current members of his initiative, which was the Archangels, the princess of Venus, and the Martian vigilante. He explained to them that while the team was relatively small at this point, it would grow in time to become the galaxies most efficient police force to date. While he continued to talk, he was interrupted by a subordinate busting into the meeting room.
"Sir, there's an emergency! 7 of Pluto's states are about to erupt into war!"
"What? How? Just this last hour you told me everything was fine!"
"Word got out about the assassination of Ben Emerz. Now the Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, Diamond, Obsidian, Platinum and Crystal states are all at each other's throats. They could literally start slaughtering each other at any moment."
Kublai smirked as he got an idea.
"Well team, get ready for your first mission! It's time to stop a feudal war."
Quickly, Kublai organized everyone into one giant war-star-ship and set the coordinates for Pluto.
~~~
While all this was going on, a researcher on one of Jupiter's moons, Europa, noticed some strange energy anomalies. He patched into the radio feed of the scientist's team back at Earth.
"Hey guys, this is Hank. There's some weird crap going on at Jupiter right now. You remember those energy fluctuations that happened right before y'all opened up that portal or whatever? The same crap's goin' on right now. I'm gonna try to pinpoint the source, gimme a sec."
The scientists on Earth eagerly awaited the news.
"Well, crap on a stick. It's coming right from the Big Red Spot!"
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:06 pm

From now on, Millie's text in my posts will be light pinkish-purple and Leon's will be orange

"Alaster huh," Kai reported, and then Millie busted into the room.
"Sir! It appears there are aircrafts heading straight to Pluto! Our cameras out in space have detected them - they're coming, and fast! We need to evacuate this building - now! We must set up our defenses! Prepare for the worst in case they're heading here!"
Millie panted, obviously coming from a long run across the building.
"Evacuate? Are you kidding me? The party's just getting starte-"
"Kai! SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME. We're going - now! If you die, the Emerald State will collapse under the rule of another Zarkov, and I especially do not want that! The others are tyrants that will make things worse! Come on!"
"They're most likely heading here," Leon said quietly, "I'm not exactly an innocent man. We need to get out of here, I think they've followed me here!"
"What? What! Why, yo-"
"Gentlemen, let's go!" Millie said, pulling on their arms. They had no choice but to follow her.

The trio went into the Emerald State's secret backup aircraft room.
"We're boarding one of these," Millie said, "It will be safe. These aircrafts look like the ones that patrol space, looking for trouble."
"And it took alot to get em', too. Illegally of course," Kai muttered.
"Illegal or not, I think this is our safest bet. No one will want to attack a neutral ship." Leon said.
~~~
"So, what planet does this Alastair live on?" Kai asked Leon as the aircraft took off.
"He lives on earth."
"So he's a human? Pathetic. I think it will be easy for me to dispose of him. Count me in to get rid of that brat. You better do something for me in return, though. I'm not a charity."
"Of course." Leon grinned.
Millie came in the room, letting out a sigh of relief.
"I've contacted Simon and he's setting up the state's defenses. In the meantime, he wishes for us to arm this ship. We're supposed to pick up some men when he contacts me back. That way, we aren't defenseless."
"Sounds good to me. If these other planets just stayed out of our business, then we wouldn't have these problems in the first place. I suggest we destroy their petty ships when they get here. Who cares what state they're going to, in the end they're meddling in our race's affairs."
"Of course! We'll shoot them out of the sky, no problem!"
"It sounds like your race has all the skills of war figured out already. I'm going to enjoy this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Year 3115: Epiphany   

Back to top Go down

Year 3115: Epiphany
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1