USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections
by Swampurtz Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:44 pm

» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)
by Swampurtz Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:40 pm

» Holiday Happenins
by Cat Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:49 pm

» Star Guardians Reference
by Raven Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:22 pm

» The Star Guardians: A terrible fanfic by someone who doesn't even play league
by Cat Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:57 pm

» Here, the Sun Rises
by Raven Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:22 pm

» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion
by Raven Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:20 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Howl of the Gathered Discussion Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Humor : Of course. A humor section. After all, everyone knows that the best way to tell a joke is to have no context, and just improv on the fly *rolls eyes*

PostSubject: Howl of the Gathered Discussion Thread   Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:16 am

As the description section says.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Howl of the Gathered Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:42 pm

So far I see your angle. And the type of story this is. (I'm always curious where you get these ideas)

Starting with a fugitive is really nice. I like the amount you've explained so far, enough to paint a picture but not too much it gets really weighed down.

Really great concept that um Venari treats his weapons as companions instead of tools. Strong message there.

Being an Admin I should really learn how to properly quote by now
"Just because you were paranoid didn’t mean that there wasn’t someone out to get you."
So  so SO true, and just great sentence xD

In the paragraph about being caged in the campsite, I am not sure who is actually awake and doing the pacing, the members or Muzan?

"Caralan gave a weak cry and the scent of blood and death washed over the camp.  Muzan’s blood froze in his veins..." I love the scene you're laying out, I just have a problem with the conflicting ideas of blood in following sentences (one being spilled the other contained, one exposed other cold)

I like how the leader, even if its in terms of its an emergency, is all nonchalantly saying his crew member is probably dead lol.

You sure this is fantasy? That one paragraph about the 3 troopers is so colorful its quite horror-like graphic, and again later on when the blood and stabbing comes up.
I'm still saying I like it of course ^_^

your...dont remember correct English term...sound effects are quite superb.

The magic loophole was really cool. Reminds me of a scene from a movie thats like "You want to use me for your own gain, You don't want me to get an item, both of you can't be killed; but I can so i'll use my own life against you as ransom haha"

...im mixed about the ending
I like how well it's written and want to see more.
I am disturbed at the acts of killing, because that's me.
I remember why I used to say that I don't want a guy who very well might die while working. I would want my husband to come home to me.

So.... when's the next part?
So uh, can I read the next one soon?:

*tail wagging*
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Humor : Of course. A humor section. After all, everyone knows that the best way to tell a joke is to have no context, and just improv on the fly *rolls eyes*

PostSubject: Re: Howl of the Gathered Discussion Thread   Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:24 am

Raven wrote:
So far I see your angle. And the type of story this is. (I'm always curious where you get these ideas)

My mind is a scary place. Don't ask.

Quote :
Starting with a fugitive is really nice. I like the amount you've explained so far, enough to paint a picture but not too much it gets really weighed down.

Good, I was hoping for that.

Quote :
Really great concept that um Venari treats his weapons as companions instead of tools. Strong message there.

It's really going to come into its own later as a plot point. For now, it's just a message.

Quote :
Being an Admin I should really learn how to properly quote by now

Yes, yes you should.

Quote :
"Just because you were paranoid didn’t mean that there wasn’t someone out to get you."
So  so SO true, and just great sentence xD

Love it.

Quote :
In the paragraph about being caged in the campsite, I am not sure who is actually awake and doing the pacing, the members or Muzan?

Muzan. He's the only one awake and in the boundaries of the campsite at the time.

Quote :
"Caralan gave a weak cry and the scent of blood and death washed over the camp.  Muzan’s blood froze in his veins..." I love the scene you're laying out, I just have a problem with the conflicting ideas of blood in following sentences (one being spilled the other contained, one exposed other cold)

That dichotomy is actually intentional on my part. I wanted that two-part feeling to exist on purpose, but it seems like it didn't work out as well as I had intended.

Quote :
I like how the leader, even if its in terms of its an emergency, is all nonchalantly saying his crew member is probably dead lol.

Pretty standard response to a crisis; Muzan is mainly trying to keep himself from panicking so the rest of his squad stays calm and focused.

Quote :
You sure this is fantasy? That one paragraph about the 3 troopers is so colorful its quite horror-like graphic, and again later on when the blood and stabbing comes up.
I'm still saying I like it of course ^_^

I just tend to write graphic fight scenes. Writing battles and fight scenes is kind of my specialty, so I sometimes get carried away.

Quote :
your...dont remember correct English term...sound effects are quite superb.

Onomatopoeia. And thanks Smile

Quote :
The magic loophole was really cool. Reminds me of a scene from a movie thats like "You want to use me for your own gain, You don't want me to get an item, both of you can't be killed; but I can so i'll use my own life against you as ransom haha"

Basically the entire magic system in this story is based around exploiting loopholes. So I'm glad you liked it.

Quote :
...im mixed about the ending
I like how well it's written and want to see more.
I am disturbed at the acts of killing, because that's me.
I remember why I used to say that I don't want a guy who very well might die while working. I would want my husband to come home to me.

Yeah. The ending was kind of intentional to show that the situation is pretty much grey versus grey morality, rather than good versus evil. There's no right or wrong here.

Quote :
So.... when's the next part?
So uh, can I read the next one soon?:

*tail wagging*

As soon as I can finish writing it. Might take a while, but I will get it done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howl of the Gathered Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

Howl of the Gathered Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1