USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

The Elemental Dragons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hmmm -thinks hard- I got nothing XD

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:45 pm

After a marvelous performance with no flaws, Luke asked Lilly for the other gift to present to the King.
"It's right here, big bro!" Lilly said excitedly as she put the gift in Luke's hands. The gift was a beatiful staff made of Redwood Oak and has a glossy green stone on top. The staff had tiny carvings of excellent craftsmanship. It was wrapped in some linen cloth so no smug or dirt would get onto it. Luke waited his turn with the staff to present it.
When it was his turn, he nelt before the king and said, "Here, from the Terrian tribe, a staff of wondrous growth." The king nodded and accepted the gift. Luke returned to where Lilly was standing.
"Aren't we so lucky to have been sent here! Nothing can ruin this night!" Lilly jumped up and down a little. Luke could of sworn he heard a dragon with his keen hearing.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:49 pm

After my dance I quickly scurried off to the back room to remove half of the ceremonial garb, switching to an honorable maiden's attire. It's a little more modernized of a dress, but still looks very much like my normal spiritual attire.

When I come back out, the gifts are presented to the king, each one looking quite exquisite. I feel the energy and love for the kingdom in almost every gift.

After the gifts, I watched as some people sat down for dinner, a full four course meal. The rest of the evening is planned to have multiple stages of dinner and the public dancing. Instead of solely dinner then dance, we symbolize the way we adapted to battling the dragons by having the guests choose when they wish to eat and socialize.

Instead of having a full meal just yet I decide to get an appetizer. I spot a maid with a pink aura in a pink frilly maid dress.
"Hello, may I have some of those chocolate-covered strawberries?"
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Favorite Roleplay : Game of Life and Death
Humor : Well, I do know one about sea anemones and cucumbers.

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Earlier, Rackham and his crew had marched upon the town, and it wasn't long until everyone was very confused.
"Wha-? There's nobody here!" complained one of the crew members.
Without any words, Groyle simply pointed his heads towards the castle in the distance, which was unfortunately too far from the coast to permit attack via ship.
"Aah… the ceremony." mused Rackham, giving the crew a rare (but not joyous) smile.
"Boys, I have a plan."

~~
Hours later, the presenting of the gifts and the opening of the ball was completed, leaving the many denizens of the kingdom inside the castle blissfully unaware of what awaited them outside. Rackham and his hundreds of henchmen had surrounded the castle, each of them ready to storm the castle at a moments notice. Groyle was far off, preparing to synchronize his attack on the castle with both the pirates' and Rackham's. Rackham gave the signal, and the pirates began their attack silently and slowly. As all the guards were focused on the inside of the castle (to protect the king, of course), none of them were suspecting an attack from the outside, especially not when the entire kingdom seemed to be at peace. Using the rare grapple-shots of the Xianjheh tribe (which weren't even located on this kingdom's continent), the smallest, quietest and most agile pirates launched themselves up to the various windows of the castle, slowly but surely entering the domain, whilst the more bloodthirsty pirates waited outside. These stealthy pirates moved like shadows throughout the castle, avoiding guards and making their way to the drawbridge, where they would prepare to release it.
Rackham, meanwhile was trying a new trick. Using his flame abilities, he could sense sources of heat, and as he was about to find out, even form himself into these sources of heat. Currently, in the middle of the kingdom's ballroom lay the "Flame of Remembrance," which was left constantly alight, and was about the size of an oak tree. Closing his eyes and focusing, Rackham felt his molecules shifting as he transformed from man into pure energy, gravitating towards the Flame of Remembrance with remarkable speed. His molecules entered the flame, gathering energy from it, and leaving Rackham amazed at how he still maintained his consciousness.
Rather cleverly, Rackham had decided to take advantage of the reverberation of sound throughout the castle, meaning that the songs being played could be heard throughout the establishment. Thus, when the minstrels began to play the song "Entwined Souls," a song which spoke of reckoning, fate and destiny, the crew began their attack. The stealthy pirates lowered the drawbridge, allowing the bloodthirsty ones to storm the place and catch all of the knights by surprise. As the pirates attacked, Rackham burst from the Flame of Remembrance, both extinguishing the flame (a huge detriment to the more cultured members of the land) and giving him a very explosive entrance. The pirates had broken through to the ball room, beginning to take hostages while Rackham approached the shocked and terrified king. Any of the knights that tried to attack Rackham were immediately blasted away by a fireball.
"Your majesty, my gift to you is…"
"JUSTICE!" Rackham unsheathed his pistol, sending a bullet right through the king's chest, and as he did so, Groyle smashed through the roof of the castle, sending the massive chandelier crashing to the ground and allowing the large dragon to peek his head through, terrifying the populace with growls and roars.
Rackham's plan had gone perfectly. The king was bleeding out on the ground, and now the people truly feared him. The "fairytales" of Captain Rackham were now a fiery reality. Standing atop the king's throne, Rackham thrust his flame covered hands in the air, letting out a loud war cry, signifying that he had won.
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Trophies : Let's Post! 3rd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:01 pm

Valandil had engaged in the activities associated with the ball. He had dance along the floor changing partners when one asked or if he saw a woman he thought was rather beautiful he would ask for their turn. After several dances he silently glided off the floor, he moved his way over to the food tables where the shrine maiden was asking a servant for some chocolate covered strawberries. His elf ears had never failed to amaze him, they allowed him to hear things that the normal human ear would never notice. After grabbing a glass of wine from a passing server he sipped it. To him it had no effect, the alcohol content was that low to where it would take many many drinks to affect him. The wine of the elves was much stronger and a human would be drunk within two to three glasses. Still the flavor was pleasant for his palate. As he surveyed the ball he heard something from outside the walls. Many feet moving quickly towards the throne room.

"You two come here quickly!" he said to the shrine maiden and the serving girl.

They looked at him questioningly but when he motioned with his hand to be silent and do as he said they did so quickly.

After they stood before him he place one hand on each of their shoulders. As he did his eyes lit up in surprise.

"You two are Elementalists..., there is no time for that. Hold still and be silent, I'll explain later."

Valandil then shut his eyes and began reciting a spell.

"With the light of the sun and blaze of the flame envelope us in a protective cloak."

After he had finished the spell the light around the three shifted and began solidifying. To them everything seemed normal but if someone was to look at them all they would see is the wall behind them. Valandil had shifted the light to pass through their bodies. The three could see each other and Valandil motioned for them to stay still for the moment.

Almost immediately after the large flame along the wall was extinguished and in its place was a man with a smoldering beard. The serving girl made a squeal but Valandil covered her mouth with his hand. The man then shot the king through the heart and this drove Valandil to take action. He motioned for the girls to remain in place where they were while he moved across the room along the walls. The man was now standing in front of the kings throne laughing over his dead body. Slowly drawing his sword Valandil made it behind the throne then around it. Bringing his blade over the mans shoulder he positioned it just below the mans neck. He then grabbed the mans arm with his free hand and pulled it behind his back. He then pressed the blade up to his neck so that it stung where it made contact.

As he did so his spell began to fade from his body and the two women on the other side of the room.

"Who are you and what is your purpose here?! No sudden moves! I wont hesitate to remove your head from your body if you do!"
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:57 pm

"What's going on?!" Amber screamed in the middle of chaos. She was supposed to serve someone some strawberries. Now she's witnessing these other supernatural powers. Sure he knows what he's doing, but how did he know we were elementalists? I thought I was the only one! Does this mean...there are others like me?
For all of Amber's life, she thought she was the odd one out. She discovered she could talk to dragons, and never told anyone else. Also, she knows how to -sort of- use her wind powers. She's not very good at it, and usually almost always end up creating a whirlwind that sweeps up everything in the room.
Amber blinked as she watched the elf threaten the pirate. Who is this guy? I want learn more about him. He seems to know who we are... however...
Amber transformed into a small, little white cat. As a shape shifter, she was able to do this. She meowed as she ran across the room.
I have to get out of here! Who cares if that guy said to be still, I'm not defenseless!
Amber meowed as she was walking through the shattered glass of the chandelier. She was careful to not step in any of the glass. She raced towards the door.
Well, one thing's for sure: I'm going to get the heck out of here!
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Humor : Of course. A humor section. After all, everyone knows that the best way to tell a joke is to have no context, and just improv on the fly *rolls eyes*

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:50 pm

Noctal quickly navigated the corridors of the palace, moving through twists and turns as he sought a vantage point to see the land around them. He'd been too late to save the King, and the representative of the Elves had taken control of the situation quickly. He was more concerned with what he felt when the King had died. A large pulse of magical energy had been emitted from the regent's corpse, and it felt as though the very air was shuddering.

He found a door opening out to a terrace on the highest spire, and stepped through it quickly. He squinted into the setting sun, picking out distant 0shapes in the air, far too large to be any kind of bird. "Dragons," he muttered, half in anger, half in disbelief. "The barrier... it faltered with the King's death. He was the keystone to it, and now it's degrading, however slowly." Some of the creatures had apparently made it through at just the right moment, though within days, more would follow. He turned back and shifted into wolf form, racing down the corridors at top speed. I need to warn the people.

Noctal leapt through a carved gap in the wall, landing on a rafter in the great hall below. He shifted forms as he fell and rolled through the landing, coming up not far from the Elvish representative and the maiden who stood with him. "Dragons are coming," he said breathlessly. "We need to get the people out of here or into hiding. Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:07 pm

Everything was happening too fast. The Pirates. The King's Death. The Elf. The Dragons. Luke was pretty worry. He puts his hands on his ears, "No this can't be happening!" Lucas closed his eyes a breathed in slowly. He felt a slight tugging on his shirt.
"Big, bro. What are we going to do?" Lilly said with worried, brown eyes.
"We coul-" Lucas started. His thoughts were interrupted but the Shapeshifter from the other tribe, the wolf. He was trying to calm people down. He was also the one to say something about dragons. I have the WORST idea, but it might just work in this situation...
Luke crouched to the palace's shining, tile floor, and put his hand on it.
Every since Lucas was little, he could make things grow and also move the Earth as he pleased. He also could talk to dragons, like Tastu, too. His sister always knew about this strange power and thought it was cool. Lucas always felt left out from his tribe and scared that they will one day know the truth, that he was different.
That's it, I could make an opening to let the people escape into the safety of the nearby forests! I should get some help, though.....uggg, like that wolf shapeshifter, yippee..
"Lilly, I need you to try to calm down the people. I'm going to make an escape route. Those pirates are blocking almost all the exits. Dragons are on the way, and they are not like Tastu."
"Wow, you sound serious, Big Bro. But, I'll do what I can!" Lilly sounded supportive.
Okay, here goes nothing.
Lucas shapeshift into a buck, with antlers that were medium sized. They weren't fully formed yet, so they still were fuzzy. He leaps over the people with a few gallops, and makes his way across the chaotic ballroom. He shapeshifted back into a human when he was near his target.
"Hey! I need your help! I got an idea to save the riot!" Lucas called to him. With all the screams, he had to shout. The shapeshifter turned and looked at Lucas with interest.
"I can make a big enough exit for the people to escape into the safety of the nearby forest, east of here! I need you to gather them up!"
He nodded in agreement and disappeared into the crowd.
Ok, time to get to work! Lucas crouched next to the wall of the castle, near to where he had the chat with the wolf shapeshifter. He puts is hand on the wall, and the wall starts to crumble before him. Once, the hole was big enough for a person to fit through, he touched the ground, and trees started to grow. The trees supported the hole, intertwining together at the top, to prevent the hole from collapsing.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:50 am

The elf snuck up on the pirate rioter, impressing Amemizu with the gracefulness of his speed and dodging all the people running without direction. Amemizu waited by the wall while the elf's light bending spell was initiated. She shook her head at the server girl's impulsiveness to immediately run as a cat. Patience is virtue. she thought, then made a calculated route through the crowd, sticking close to the wall and columns. A single pirate tried attacking her along the way, Ammy simply sidestepped him and brought out her razor fan, more or less sweeping his weapon away, and elbowing him in the gut.
"Insignificant swine," Amemizu said as she broke his knee.
Ammy continued her way til she caught up with the elf. She arrived as they were discussing calling off the pirate rioters.  

After a moment, both a representative from the wolf shape shifter and deer shape shifter appeared within a few minutes from one another. The dragons are heading this way, and everyone needs to escape! The deer-ling came up with an idea to use his magic to create an exit. He uses Earth magic to manifest the tunnel. Another elementalist? What an odd day. Ammy thought taking a few steps toward the gaping hole in the wall.

Over her shoulder, Amemizu said, "You may put the captain down now, dear Elf. While as impure as pirates may come, even they know we are nothing to dragons."

Amemizu decided it was time to use some of her own magic. She gathered the water in the air around her, creating some excess molecules herself. The water was morphed into a stick midair and frozen. With a shimmer, Amemizu held an ice flute.

"I don't know how many people it'll reach, but the lupine shape shifter can't gather everyone. I'll reflect my spirituality enough to calm their senses with music. I'll play the Bremen's March a pontent lullaby in order help lead the crowd through the tunnel. We'll probably need someone who can light our path toward the forest."

Ammy pressed her lips to the instrument, and tested to see if her flute worked. Afterwards she jumped off the minor platform and started playing. While it seems she is playing softly, the ice formations build the music's energy and the sound travels through the noise of the hall. The notes pour out, elegant and melodic. Amemizu follows the deer elementalist onward through the tunnel's entrance still playing her aquatic flute.

Aqua Flute:

Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:39 pm

Rackham gritted his teeth in rage as the knife dug into his neck. He could feel the blood pooling, and he tried to form a cloud of ash in his hand in order to stun the elf, but he couldn't focus enough to form the cloud. Luckily, his savior ended up being the pretty girl with the flute, who rambled on about calming the senses of the people and what-not. Rackham, who's primary purpose had been to cause chaos, obviously didn't care about the condition of the people, and was more concerned with saving his own hide and getting out of here.
"Do whatever you want, I''m not going to hide like a coward!"
Rackham jumped and use his magic abilities to propel himself into the air, towards the hole in the roof where Groyle was waiting. He landed atop his dragon's head, commanding the creature to head towards the oncoming dragon. The two charged right towards the dragon, neither of them paying attention to the fact that this dragon completely dwarfed Groyle, making the orange dragon appear quite inferior to it's scales of crimson. Groyle charged his fire, preparing to unleash a massive plume of flame when his attack was interrupted by the large dragon. Barely noticing the much smaller Groyle, the dragon had to merely move his head to the side a bit to swat Groyle out of the air. The inexperienced and overconfident dragon immediately lost any control he had over his trajectory, and was sent cascading towards the forest below. Rackham tried to hold onto one of his dragon's spikes in desperation, but was thrown off whenever Groyle hit the ground. While Rackham hit a tree rather softly, Groyle continued to roll, flattening trees like pancakes.
Perhaps that wasn't my greatest plan... Rackham thought, spitting up blood as stars filled his vision.
The large dragon, meanwhile, chuckled as he saw Groyle head towards the ground. While he found it odd that he had been attacked by another dragon, he was too stupid to form any intelligent thoughts on the subject. Instead he was busy chuckling because he hadn't even meant to hurt Groyle, in fact he hadn't even seen the orange dragon until he saw it crying out in pain as it fell down. After a rare formation of emotion and thought, the large dragon returned to his assigned task of eating and burning people. At least, that's what his small brain had registered it as.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Amber was running when she saw a big, gigantic dragon. The dragon was burning down houses, and it even ate a person. She looked to her left and saw the pirate spitting blood out. Eww! Gross!
But that dragon....hey, I know what to do!
Amber changed back into a regular girl.
"All right nya!" Amber said, holding her hand up to the sky, "Corina, come to me!"
Suddenly, her bright blue dragon flew down majestically in front of her.
"Wow, what's going on here?" Corina asked, "I was having the best na-"
"No time to explain! I need you to help me, that dragon is about to eat another pers - Mr Bucklebell!"
The large dragon swooped down its hand, grabbing Mr. Bucklebell. I can't let him die!
Out of haste and rage, Amber propelled herself upwards using air. She whipped out her bow and arrows, shooting at the Dragon as fast as she could aim. Suddenly she fell backwards, falling as she lost concentration. She tried to use her air powers to aid her...but only a strong breeze was summoned.
Amber landed on something squishy- Corina had caught her successfully.
"Corina! I-"
"Be quiet darling, you need to become elemental savvy if you ever want to fight well! I kept telling you to practice using your powers!"
Corina flew up, and Amber aimed for the dragon again. Her first shot had only hit its tail, and did not seem the penetrate the dragon's skin at all. She shot at its heart, and its hand smacked the arrow away. It then proceeded to eat the man, gobbling his down in one bite.
Amber's eyes filled with tears.
No! This can't be happening!
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Humor : Of course. A humor section. After all, everyone knows that the best way to tell a joke is to have no context, and just improv on the fly *rolls eyes*

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:08 pm

Noctal threw himself aside as the dragon came down far too close to the crowds for comfort. With gritted teeth, he drew himself up and grabbed a weapon from one of the gibbering, terrified guards. He spun backwards, watching the cat-girl try and fail to save one of the citizens the dragon had snatched up, the small blue form flitting about catching her just before she hit the ground. Even an Elementalist, though an inexperienced one, couldn't hurt that thing. Then... what chance do I have? His teeth gritted into a snarl. No! I won't shy away, no matter how powerful the force I face! These people are depending on me!

Noctal hefted the massive poleax over his head, his muscles bulging beneath his formal robes, as shifting grey and purple light seemed to flicker and form around his body and the enormous weapon. With an earth-shaking roar, he hurled the poleax towards the dragon, the metal weapon spinning end-over-end like one of his tomahawks. The ax-head slammed into the dragon's neck just behind the head, embedding deeply into the scaly armor and making the beast bellow in agony. Noctal's field of vision seemed to narrow into a tunnel as he charged forward, trailing darkly glowing motes of power like a comet and slamming into the monster before him with another roar of strength. The beast toppled backwards, coming down with a mighty crash, but it continued to stir.  

Noctal panted heavily, staring blankly at his hands for a few seconds. I'm... an Elementalist too? Like my ancestor was? He shook off his surprise, taking in the sight of the still-moving lizard before him. He saw the pirate captain from before coughing blood on the ground, and he ran over to pull him to his feet. "Come on, help me to deal with this beast!" he shouted as he pulled the heavily-armed outlaw up. "We must finish it off; right now, it's only stunned! If you don't help, it'll kill your dragon and all of your crew members! Help us to take these creatures out, for your own sake if nothing else!"
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:07 pm

Lucas stood outside of the gaping hole he made into the wall and starred into the sky. The maid, wolf-shapeshifter, and the pirate who started this madness all tried to take down the dragon.
This dragon was much larger than Tatsu, with gaping orange wings. It nearly knocked down the pirate's dragon! Elementalist? I thought I was a mistake? Why here? Why now?! In the corner of Lucas's eye, he sees a green shape.
"Tastu?! What are you doing here?" Lucas asked, stunned, as the green figure shaped into his loyal dragon, Tatsu.
"I saw some dragons coming into the barrier, and thought you might need some help!" Tatsu said cooly, and winked at Lucas. "Hop on! Let's go help get rid of this dragon!"
"But....Lilly...what about her?" Lucas asked, just realizing that Lilly was not in sight.
"I haven't seen her...I just went straight to you by instinct." Tatsu said looking at the ground. Tatsu lowers his body so Lucas can get a foothold to get on his back. Once Lucas was on his back, they set off. Lucas had a sigh of relief when he saw a younger, female deer leading some of the people from the ball to a safer area. I'm glad she is safe, and helping! I mustn't let that dragon hurt her!
He took out his nunchucks, and headed to help the others.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:46 pm

There was plenty of commotion within the grand halls. Amemizu continued playing her flute as she walked into the tunnel. She had to think of a way to get more people out faster, but the Earth mover already went to help the other warriors. After further 30 steps into the tunnel, she stopped playing and ran toward the wall. Placing a hand on it she closed her eyes and sensed around, ignoring the panicked faces behind her. She turned around and stopped a young man.

"You there. This tunnel crosses an underground river. It connects to a rocky stream just outside in the forest. Lead the people out through there. If you see a blue dragon, one that doesn't have anger in his eyes, have him guide you further down the river to a cave where everyone would be safe. You can trust him. I'm staying up here for now." Ammy said.

The man nodded and lighting his torch ran to get to the head of the people already traveling down the tunnel. Civilians continued into the dark tunnel, some lighting torches as well, while others were pulling their children and loved ones along.

Amemizu ran back along the wall to the entrance. She saw a small deer trying to herd some more people. Ammy played a quick melody from the deer tribe's culture to get her attention to direct the people over to the tunnel. The young deer started herding in the desired direction. Amemizu nodded as the deer met her eyes before heading back into the room for the next batch of people. She continued to play her flute to collect civilians toward safety. Watching, she noticed the fearful fleeing, and the brave trying to win an impossible fight.

Sigh. Why must everyone only think of two things when under stress? Ammy thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:25 pm

In a rare show of humility, Rackham actually listened to what the pelt-wearing man had to say. After some mental arguing with Groyle, the decision had been made.
"Fine, I'll help. Make sure the dragon stays down, I'll finish him off."
Rackham then took off, heading towards the shoreline that he could just barely see through the thicket of the trees. He could feel his age catching up to him as he hacked and wheezed, but he did manage to make it to the Blood Wing. As he expected, what was left of his crew had made it back to the ship, waiting for his command.
"Men, prepare the cannons! We're going to give that dragon a taste of Death's Hand!" yelled Rackham.
The ship started to move towards the downed dragon, who was just now starting to stir. By fate or by luck, the dragon had been brought down right by the shoreline, and he was just in range for the pirates' attack.
FIRE!
The crew members set off the forty cannons on the ships starboard (right) side, filled with the specialized cannonballs that Rackham called Death's Hand. It wasn't even really fair to call them cannonballs, as they were literally balls of various sharp objects tied together, from nails to blades to teeth and the like. It had been a while since Rackham had used them because of their blatant ineffectiveness, at least against the increasingly common iron hull ships, although dozens of sharp objects flying through the air do have their effects on villages. Seeing as the dragon's scales could be pierced by a pole ax, Rackham figured that the momentum of the cannonballs could perform similarly. And perform similarly they did, for the massive dragon screamed in anguish as 480 sharp objects pierced through his scales and into his flesh. The dragon suffered from massive internal and external bleeding instantaneously, and though it tried to get up, it was overcome by pain. Rackham laughed as the dragon looked him in the eye and tried to breath fire at him, but was unable to do so because of it's shredded lungs. The creature died wanting nothing more than to roast the smelly, bearded man in the distance.
Rackham and his crew burst into a collective rallying cry and accomplishment and joy, as the dragons was defeated as quickly as it had came.
But not without casualties... noted Groyle.
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Trophies : Let's Post! 3rd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:24 am

As soon as the occupants of the castle were being led away by the shrine maiden who also appeared to be an Elementalist, Valandil simply walked his way down the corridors of the castle and up several flights of stairs. He then found a balcony that opened into the direction of the shore. Stepping out onto the stone balcony he signaled for Nevalth to come to him.

Within minutes Nevalth was in Valandils extended sight and he swung down to land on top of the castle. Placing his clawed feet with nails that were as sharp as swords and just as long he gripped the stone roof and wrapped his tail around one of the castles spires.

"Valandil, are you going to enter this battle? asked Nevalth.

"This one I will not, the other Elementalist present will be able to deal with it besides that dragon appears to be as old as you, you are roughly the same size are you not." said Valandil.

"Indeed we are, this dragon is named Sjuri, we were both around during the reign of the dragon king." said Nevalth.

In the distance Valandil and Nevalth could see spires of fire erupting every so often from the dragon. Valandil could also see the Captain who had broke into the castle was now back on his ship issuing orders to his men. A few moments later the sound waves of cannons could be heard ringing through the air as the dragon howled in pain. Valandil surmised that it would be dead shortly. With a final roar it fell lifeless to the ground.

"Nevalth, despite all this time we have been together I still really don't know what you did before I found you or what you were doing during the dragon kings reign." said Valandil.

Nevalth did not respond to Valandils remark.

"But I do have a question for you. Do you think the dragon king is still alive?" asked Valandil.

"I know that he is, all dragons can sense one another to a degree depending on their strength and I have always felt his." said Nevalth.

"Just how long do dragons live for?" asked Valandil.

"Ah now that is a good question indeed." said Nevalth.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:10 pm

Noctal watched with detached amusement as the first dragon went down under a withering barrage of cannon fire. He noted the Elf, high in the air on a dragon's back, and the Terrinian representative rushing over to deal with the second dragon.

Wait... weren't there three? He turned left and right, sniffing at the air and trying to pin down the third. Think! Where would- "Oh hell."

He leapt into motion, shifting as he ran and tearing through the streets as he headed back to the palace. The other two will be fine considering that they'll be working together to fight the second dragon, the cat girl has her dragon with her, and the pirate has his crew, his dragon and his ship, but the maiden will be on her own. Of course the dragon would go after her! Blast this!

Not my best post, but my computer is barely functional right now.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:42 pm

The dragon in front of Lucas was tall brown, and had quite four smelling breath. I didn't realize that there was more than one dragon here! I have to take this dragon down!
"Tatsu, do you know anything about taking down a dragon?" Lucas asked nervously.
"Well let me think dra-" Tastu started. He was cut off by the dragon getting ready to flame them. Tatsu flew out of the way of the crimson flames. Out of the corner of Lucas's eye, he could see the Elf representative with their dragon lending a hand.
"Tatsu...let's attack it straight on." Lucas said confidently.
"What? Are you insane? If we attack it straight on...we might not make it -well let me rephrase that, you won't make it."
"We are going to distract it so the that Elf can get close and attack it's weak spot! I noticed a few missing scales on it's backside."
"Very good observation. Quite a brave plan for a Deer Shapeshifter like you, don't ya think?"
"Well, it's for the greater cause. I would rather just run as far as I can, but I can't really do that if a dragon is destroying the town, can I?"
The two charge straight ahead at the dragon, with Tatsu's claws straight out. The other dragon was much, much bigger that Tatsu, but Tatsu clawed his face with all his might.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:44 am

Took a bit, but I think twas worth it.

The last of the kingdom's people left the castle, minimum injuries and no one crushed under castle rubbish. Along the tunnel, the crowd wove its way through the corners.  Upon finding the underground river, there was a ledge, so they traveled alongside it. Amemizu ran with them, reaching the sunlight outside. She guided the people along a ledge in the forest, the rock wall 15 feet tall and tree roots sticking out from it. The area leveled off as the path turned back towards the forest.

Amemizu stepped away from the group to see how the castle looked. Half of the roof was collapsed and several large reptilians were flying around. Many others were flying towards the mountains or the locations of their old dens.

Beside her, Amemizu felt the ground shake and heard a few trees collapse. A new large dragon had landed, a smoky gray color on its scales and instead of horns this one possessed feathered frills, some of which continued on the tip of its tail.

"Ugh, must there always be something?" Ammy said dodging a claw swipe.
”Great Dragon, whom I do not know your name, as much as I love all aspects of nature, the fact you’re attacking me means I must do something.”

She grabbed her Lakornit rosary beads and unwound them. Ammy whipped the line of them at the dragon, the string ricocheted off the dragon’s talons and wrists, leaving a few cuts and she caught the end as she moved from her spot.

”Such a nuisance. A grand creature of the Great Mother shouldn’t act like this; this is that bloody Dragon King’s fault.”

Amemizu ran around two trees back towards the river. Then she stopped and turned around. The dragon followed. The beast tried to take a snap at her when Ammy forced the water behind her towards the dragons mouth and eyes. Then she froze it. The newly formed ice was rigid, scattering the light coming into its eyes. It would be disorientated for a while, and will get a cut on its tongue.

Ammy used her rosary beads to slice quickly a large piece of bark off the nearby tree. She plopped it into the river, then jumped on top of it, using her magic to make the water propel her faster than the normal current downstream towards the ocean.
”Time to catch up to Graveseth.” Amemizu said as she turned around the river bend.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:26 pm

Thank goodness that dragon was taken down. Amber was relieved as she saw the dragon fall over, practically helpless. Her relief was soon swept away as she heard other dragons nearby.

But nothing changes. The people that have died today..
..are still dead.
Blood has been shed once before, and now it will be shed again.

Amber flew on Cornia until she saw a big, gray dragon. A littler dragon and a deer boy were attacking it. She also noticed that it has some scales that were missing on its back, as if it was roughed up in a fight prior to this attack.

Amber lifted her bow and shot at the weak spots. The dragon howled in pain, not knowing what to do as it was clawed as well as hurt from behind. It fell over, and then started to rapid spit fire and claw at the other dragon desperately.

That's it! One more hit should kill it! Amber raised her bow, and shot one more arrow.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:07 pm

Noctal wasn't sure if he was impressed or irritated by the way the maiden had dealt with the dragon. On one hand, she'd gotten away cleanly, despite making two incorrect assumptions in thinking that blinding it would slow it down, and that she could outrun it. Dragons primarily hunted by scent, and are aerially mobile, making them much faster and capable of reaching much farther than any ground- or water-bound target.

On the other hand, she'd pissed it off enough that it had decided to take its anger out on him. Which, coincidentally, was the reason she'd gotten away.

"This. Is. Complete. Nonsense!" he shouted, dodging another breath of flame from the beast. "Leave me alone, you sunburned lizard!"

No dice; the stupid thing kept chasing him all over kingdom come.

With a sudden roar, a purple-shaded shadow slammed down on top of the dragon with a horrible crunch of breaking bone. Noctal realized with a start as it reared backwards that it was Atris, the dragon that lived in his clan's forest. Why... she's still injured! Why is she trying to fight back?

Atris rose on her haunches, the leaned down until her head was level with Noctal. "The time has come, 'O Elementalist of Shadows," she murmured. "For what it's worth, I am sorry for the burden you must carry."

Her jaws opened wide, and she bathed him in dark flame. The last thing he felt was a great power welling up in his body...
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:21 pm

The dragon in front of Lucas howled with pain. Great, at least someone is trying to help get right of this overside lizard!
"Tatsu! I'm going to jump on it to distract it! You attack it from it's behi-" Lucas was cut off by the dragon giving a huge roar. It turned it's head and started to head southward.
Now where is it going? It's almost down!
"Let's follow it." Lucas said to Tatsu. He nodded his head in response and flew after the dragon. Not to long after departure, the dragon stopped and opened it's huge mouth to blow out more fire and smoke. Lucas didn't realize that is was aiming at a little maid girl on her own blue dragon. She seems to be not looking this way, and completely oblivious to coming danger.
"Hey! Look out! There's a dragon coming for you!" Lucas decided to shout at the girl. I hate talking to people, but I don't want to see her dead!

She quickly turned her head and she screamed loudly. Despite her scream, she pulled back her bow, and let it go. The arrow flung straight into the mouth of the dragon, and it started to cough. Splatters of crimson blood spewed out of it's mouth. It quickly descended from the sky, and gave a mighty crash on one of the buildings in the town. The building was completely destroyed by the heavy beast.
Lucas and Tatsu laned by the dragon to inspect it. It was no longer breathing and dead. It had a mad look in it's eye, that would last their forever.
"Wow, what a loser he was. Couldn't even accept coming back home." Tatsu said with a smirk.
"This is no laughing matter. There will be more dragons, surely." Lucas said, just staring at the dead beast.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Tue May 06, 2014 12:48 pm

The young maiden was surfing. Just around the river bend.  And that dragon should have been following her already.

Must have gotten distracted by something else. Amemizu thought balancing on the wood.

She continued her way down the river another third of a mile. At that time, Ammy dodged a boulder in the water and was almost thrown off. She kept her balance but was nearly thrown around for a second time. Looking behind her shoulder, Ammy saw a smaller wingless blue-green dragon with horns more closely pointed at the head with frills. It appears it took security in the waters then attacked.

"Another courier?" Ammy exclaimed. "I guess I should lose this guy too."

She continued along the water's surface, dodging a few snaps. When the dragon made another lunge, she made a quick turn to spray water in its face, but not before freezing the air behind her. The water spray turned into frozen spikes, impaling at least the eye of the beast.

"That's gonna make him really angry, but I'm almost to Graveseth anyway," Amemizu said, sending more ice darts backwards.

The dragon rages forward with a roar (decent volume but remember this guy isn't as huge) and lunges into the water. The effect is a strong wave. Directly ahead the river forks. Graveseth is down only one bend.

To avoid the massive wave's inertia, Ammy dives into the river and finds a large tree trunk lodged in the rocks. She waits for the dragon, a single eye bleeding, to swim for her. As it is about to crash into the tree, Amemizu uses her power over water to direct the flow to propel herself down her desired path and shoving the dragon to flush it and the tree down the other side.

Swimming with the current, she comes back up for air. After a few gasps, she drifts and mutters a short apology. Treading water, she floats towards the shore, making her progress towards her destination. Ammy follows a sandy pathway, taking her to the spot she knew Graveseth, her dear friend and mentor, would be waiting.

Walking up to the dragon, Amemizu plops on the sand, her rosary beads rattling in the breeze.

"Please, tell me something good is about to happen." she says, feeling exhausted.

Graveseth smiles.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Sat May 17, 2014 10:33 pm

Amber was happy to see that the dragon got away. Nice! Then, all of a sudden, she started to become enveloped in a white light. Amber shut her eyes, and when she opened them she was in a totally white area that seemed to stretch forever. She saw five other people with her who looked just as surprised as she was.

What's going on?

"Elementalists. The time has come." A beautiful maiden came out, dressed in white. She was wearing a beautiful white robe, holding a staff with six colored gems on it. Each gem had a symbol on it; the red one had fire, the blue one water, the green one a flower, the yellow one a swirl, the black one a moon, and the white one a star.

"Each of you are receiving this vision of the past. If you haven't already known, our world is in great danger,"
the woman said, "The dragons can not force your kind out. Under their rule, all creatures will suffer."

"Each of you can speak dragon tongue and are blessed with significant powers like no other. You must use you powers to help people. Do not let the Dragon King rise again. King West is dead, and the barrier is slowly being broken. You are the only ones who can build a new and prosperous Greenvale."

"Please do all that you can to make sure every race and creature gets total respect. This is your mission, and goal. This is why you have been born into this world. The Dragon King is now looking for revenge. Your dragons," the woman points, and there were six dragons sitting behind her, "Are original rebels to the dragon king. They want to help you build the world that you desire. Take them, and go forth uniting the land under a new, happy rule. It is all up to you."

Amber blinked, and suddenly she was back right where she was before. Was that a dream, or real? Am I supposed to do something...great?

Amber was shocked. For all of her life, she thought of herself as a lowly maid. Now, she was a heroine rising on the start of a brand new adventure.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Wed May 28, 2014 3:31 pm

Lucas was scared out of his witts. Me? A hero?! No, I lack the courage.. He looked away from the maiden, shaking his head. It just didn't feel right to him that he would be an elementalist. Tatsu padded up to him, like all the other dragons did to their owners.
"I know it's hard, but trust me, you don't want to miss this adventure!" Tatsu said. He smiled and nuzzled Lucas's head.
The vision quickly fades, and they are back in the half-ruined town.
"Big Bro!" Lilly called out. She ran up to him.
"Lilly! There you are. I have something important for you to do. I want you to return back to our tribe. I have some things to take care of, like finding some courage." Lucas said. He sighed afterwards.
"But...but why?" Lilly said. She had big, brown eyes. "If your leaving, I'm coming, too!" She exclaimed.
"It's too dangerous! You can't come. I would never forgive myself if you got hurt." Lucas choked out.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:55 pm

"A ... a mission?" Amemizu asked. "Are we really that special?"

"Of course. Why else would you be allowed to befriend such an amazing reptilian as I?" Graveseth said with a big smug smile.

Amemizu shakes her head as she looks at her dragon. She turns her attention back to the maiden.

"This will probably prove to be a great learning experience, and more difficult than we realize." Ammy said.

The maiden nodded. Amemizu blinked and the vision faded. She was back on the sandy shore with Graveseth beside her. She glanced out onto the water, letting the breeze pass around her.

Suddenly a thought crossed her mind and she turned to her dragon.

"Wait, in the vision we were told the world was in danger, how is that a good thing?!" Ammy questioned angrily.

Graveseth forms a sheepish smile and takes half as step back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragons    

Back to top Go down

The Elemental Dragons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next