USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Incident at Rosewood Manor (Horror)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Incident at Rosewood Manor (Horror)   Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:52 pm

As I sit and take account of everything that happened that horrible night on Oct. 25, 2013 I begin to tremble. I feel the air go stale, the lights begin to dim and the walls begin to bleed. I can never forget that time inside the manor, and neither should anyone who reads this. The time inside those walls felt like an eternity. Even now our escape seemed impossible, but the faces of my companions... those we lost... their faces will never escape my mind. In those final blood-soaked hours when we faced the end, and walked to our freedom, I never forgot them... my team... my friends. I know writing this will send me to the asylum. Maybe I'm better off that way, and maybe someone will see through the insanity and see what really lurks amongst us... nightmarish creatures, endless halls, and machinations of those who hopefully will remain in their graves.

I do not know how to tell you about the things I saw... so I'll start where I can, and hopefully they find their way into this account. This bloody night, this... Incident at Rosewood Manor.

Story Page One
The night was cold and damp, the clouds covered the full moon and rain continued to trickle. it was October 25th, and the neighborhood was decorated in full for this coming Halloween. Thats when it appeared, At 11:00 p.m. the ground shattered and rose between the two small houses on Oakdale Lane. A large plateau with a long winding road now sat miles behind the houses, with it's drive connecting to the relatively small road. Atop this Plateau sat an old victorian Manor, long forgotten by time and worn to the point of condemnation. The night's air had turned freezing. The spectacle was seen by all in the small town of Franshire. Sadly a sight that demolished about every other home on Oakdale Lane as well. Calls came in immediately, the incident drew attention from news, police, rescue and even military. Many arrived to assist and help with the situation, only a brave few made it to that Manor that night, this is their tale.

RP explanation

Welcome to the wonderful world of my first rp, this will be a little different from other rp's as this will be a more Reaction based rp. You will still rp at various times normally, but throughout the game I will be adding situations and limits to what can be done during certain times. The workings of Rosewood Manor also enable me to work around players not responding and such... not in the way of killing them or anything but having them disappear and such, they will not be harmed but a player who hasn't been on in week may find himself stuck in the wall or tied to a madman's table. I will try my hardest to check daily, but situations will appear at anytime I feel like adding them. One more thing I wish to add, I may be graphic at times with details... it's horror, I need them to build suspense and fear, as well as certain mauled corpse wounds may indicate what you may be dealing with and such. I will try to not go into the deep end and go crazy with gore but it will have a presence. I hope all who join are able to handle this and at anytime you feel it's going to far, let me know. I don't want to upset anyone and I don't want anyone feeling uncomfortable. I will not touch adult themes and harsh language, this warning is just for gore and such. Warning this game contains scenes of gore and violence.

Character Creation
Name:
Job / Occupation: These are the fields you can build your occupation from, if you pick medical. Your potential options could be Doctor, Paramedic, Nurse, etc...

• Medical Field
    Police
    Emergency Response
    Military Background
    News
    Paranormal Investigator
    Medium

If you can find a reason for another type by all means have at it.
Bio of your character:
What your bringing into the manor: if it's in your car it does you no good, also please put special clothing and such as well... if your wearing a bullet-proof vest per say, or a leather trench coat. Anything that can be considered protective.

Again, this is first time running, so I may add more later, or if you wish to add more feel free. Hope this will be fun and I apologize for my grammar now, I will try my best not to be a horrible writer. I will build first scene once enough people have shown interest and built character.

Last edited by DuskCorruption on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brian
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Humor : mr steal yo gurl

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Incident at Rosewood Manor (Horror)   Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:02 pm

Name: Daniel Ballard
Job / Occupation: EMT - Ambulance Driver
Bio of your character: Daniel has always been a strong-willed kind of guy; both a strength and a weakness. He lives in a happy home with his wife, Krysten and a 6 year old boy they adopted from South Korea.
What you're bringing into the manor: To be determined.

Last edited by Brian on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Humor : Of course. A humor section. After all, everyone knows that the best way to tell a joke is to have no context, and just improv on the fly *rolls eyes*

PostSubject: Re: Incident at Rosewood Manor (Horror)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:37 am

Just a note, but I think there should be a category for Priests or something as well. Religious figures, you know. Faith turns away evil and all that.

Name: Jacob Ardens

Job / Occupation: Military Background (Marine Corps)

Bio of your character: A career soldier, Jacob basically lives and breathes military work. He joined up straight out of high school, and is still serving in the Corps as a Sergeant Major. He's on leave at the moment, and chose to help out with the situation at the Rosewood Manor because he saw a fellow soldier he thought was KIA in Iraq. He has a definite leadership personality, but he's willing to listen if somebody else has a better idea. Has a slight nicotine addiction, which can annoying his comrades. He also suffers from a serious case of apiphobia (the fear of bees, wasps, and hornets). When he was three years old, his family owned a Great Dane named Boomer. Boomer happened to disturb a hornet's nest and was stung hundreds of times by the insects, eventually dying to the poison. Jacob was also stung several times, and since he was really too young to understand the difference between a few stings and a few hundred, he was terrified that he would die for several days. Even as an adult, his hatred and fear of bees and their kin has stayed with him. He can block it out for single bees, but if he sees a swarm, he becomes very uncomfortable and somewhat fearful.

What you're bringing into the manor: One 7" KA-BAR knife, one LAR Grizzly V Win-Mag handgun (.50 cal) with three clips (twenty-one shots), field medkit (bandages, antiseptic, tweezers, sutures, needle and thread, scissors, painkillers [ibuprofen], and general-purpose medicated cream), flak vest (good for bullets, blades, shrapnel, and small explosives; prioritizes the vital organs and keeping the wearer alive over stopping injury), lighter and cigarettes (one pack, unopened, Marlboro Black), one-quart standard issue canteen (3/4 full of water). Wearing standard marine fatigues (3-color green camouflage pattern, four buttoned pockets on pants, two non-buttoned, eight on jacket [jacket is covered by vest, which has two buttoned pockets, but makes all jacket pockets unusable]) and standard leather combat boots (not steel-toed). Gun holstered on right hip, combat knife on right shoulder, medkit attached to belt like a fanny-pack, canteen on left hip in nylon canteen cover. Lighter and cigarettes in top left buttoned pants pocket.

Short list of items for easy reference:
* 7" Combat Knife
* .50 caliber handgun with 21 rounds (seven per clip)
* Field medkit (bandages, antiseptic, tweezers, sutures, needle and thread, scissors, painkillers ibuprofen, and general-purpose medicated cream)
* Flak vest (good for bullets, blades, shrapnel, and small explosives; prioritizes the vital organs and keeping the wearer alive over stopping injury)
* Lighter and cigarettes (one pack unopened, Marlboro Black)
* One quart plastic canteen
* Seven unoccupied usable pockets (five buttoned, two non-buttoned)

Last edited by EonArashi on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Incident at Rosewood Manor (Horror)   Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:40 am

Name: Melanie Ann DeMay

Job / Occupation: Police - Detective

Bio of your character: Tough girl who occasionally likes the girly things. Grew up as a child who loved puzzles and mystery books. Nancy Drew was her favorite. She was also a whiz at those metal link puzzles. She's a knack for finding details and stringing information together. She lives in an apartment and mostly spends Saturday nights with guy friends since all her girl friends are married with kids.  Currently works for the local police department as a private detective, as such she took on this weird case of what's happening on the Rosewood estate. No she doesn't monologue, she finds that obnoxious.

What you're bringing into the manor: outfit= cargo pants, tee, trench coat, boots; wristwatch, two hair scrunchies on the other wrist. Jaw clip to pull back hair (partial pony-tail currently); over the shoulder pouch; hand notebook for note taking; medium notebook in bag, 3 pens; chap stick, compact mirror, Tide2Go, small hand lotion; small investigator kit (for fingerprints, and brushes etc) , 63 cents, purple flowered pocket knife and mini pepper spray.
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Incident at Rosewood Manor (Horror)   Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:20 am

Every now and then your characters will find or I'll just post both Story pages and My Fate journal pages, these give you a glimpse into what is occurring with a team sent into the manor along with stuff happening outside the manor. It should bring more context for when I start really messing with things and not leaving you going... um what?!?

This email found it's way into all your feeds two days before the rising of the manor. Mostly you ignored it thinking it was spam, or some weird virus. Even research didn't turn up anything on it so you took it without worry and thought.

My Fate "Journal page 1"
My countdown watch has ended, 5 days have passed. Backup should've arrived hours ago, but from what my team has noticed, only 15 minutes have passed on the grandfather clock in the main hall.

Marquis is wounded beyond our ability to mend without medicine and equipment, he is basically clinging on by our encouragement of reinforcements. The poison will continue to wrack his body and mind. Sadly, he will pass within the hour.

Belladonna is standing strong even with her missing eye. She will hopefully remain the rock for the team, it's good to have someone to look up to in these times.

Jefferson worries me, he opened the door the classroom again and just stood there. We locked that door from the outside and Belladonna broke the key, so how he got it open is beyond me.

Lucia is losing it, she blames herself for not having enough medical gear to keep up with the ever growing injuries of the team. She has left in the middle of her night guard shifts to look for medicine for Marquis, but returns empty handed. I would call her out on leaving us unguarded but I've noticed she's taken a tendency to cutting herself for her failures... and I'm not sure what she would do to herself if she knew I knew. I'll keep a watch during her shifts.

We are still separated from Claudio, Snass and Ghost... I would hope they are ok, but I know hope has no place in these walls.

I will always try to write things that are not in context with white color, this way you will know when it's something not to do with campaign rp and such. If anyone has questions or wants to join once the game has started I have a discussion page up as well and I plan on starting this game tomorrow night. I will post turn order for each situation based on what happened so reactions from people will come based on what just occured. My idea of how this will go down is when something happens and you guys have to react such as a monster or puzzle you post what your each doing and it technically takes place at same time unless I mention a certain player gets a fast action or a double turn, and I will update to inform you how your actions have worked out. If people wish for an example just ask and I will do an example situation in the discussion page.

I will try to also set a color for each player so that when I update any special information for their character only will be in that color and have their name before it. This is information that unless that player shares with others is considered not known by anyone else other than person it is meant for. I plan on checking this daily so if a situation gets held up by no-post I will find a way to continue the game along, if either by choosing an action for that person or having the situation change. I will always inform you if for some reason the game will have a delay in a few days between my posts.

Players are still allowed to join now and later as well. I welcome any who are both experienced or new, if your not sure what you want your character to do just let me know, I have no problem creating a fun character or filling in some stuff to help. This game is something different so there may be some technicalities, but hopefully will work through them together.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Favorite Roleplay : Game of Life and Death
Humor : Well, I do know one about sea anemones and cucumbers.

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Incident at Rosewood Manor (Horror)   Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:35 am

Alright, I'm gonna try a creative spin. If you don't like it, let me know.

Name: Eli Nelson
Bio: From birth, Eli has found himself connected to the spiritual world. The first incidents emerging from his "condition" were concerned calls from teachers, fretting about how "Eli would tell the other children about his special friends in his head, who help him with his problems and who come to see him in his sleep." Upon confrontation, Eli (who, because of his "friends" was wise beyond his years) explained that these friends didn't speak to him all the time, but rather "helped him to understand things," such as solutions to math problems or the meanings of words. The only time they could speak to him was at night, during his dreams, where he could just barely see their ghostly forms. His concerned parents were told by psychologists that Eli was likely just experiencing an advanced stage of lucid dreaming and possibly signs of schizophrenia. His parents quickly became protective, leaving Eli to be a wise but secluded young man. Naturally he rebelled against this seclusion and took out on his own as soon as he was able, managing to live off of not much more than his motorcycle that he stole from his dad, his steely singing talent, and his industrial guitar. From that time he's been a nomad, moving from place-to-place around his state, performing gigs and surprisingly managing to make a name for himself with his "Nine-Inch-Nails" inspired music (with the help of his "friends" of course.) Since the rise of the manor, his "friends" have been acting up, urging and ticking at him to travel to Franshire. He has only recently arrived, and he is eager to see what the manor has in store. Eli has a feeling that after this, he and his "friends" will never be the same.
Stuff in the manor: On the night of the incident in particular, Eli is wearing a typical cloth "Foo Fighters" t-shirt, some typical Old Navy denim jeans, a tight black leather jacket, and some flexible tennis shoes with decent traction. Slung across his back is his guitar, in addition he carries his wallet and the keys to his motorcycle in his left pocket, whilst in his right pocket he carries his smartphone. Notably, in the left breast pocket of his leather jacket is a shiv, the one that he used pick the lock to his room in his parent's house in order to escape, thus he has kept it with him ever since as a memoir to his escape from solitude.
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Incident at Rosewood Manor (Horror)   Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:56 pm

Alright, I'm gonna get things started soon. Making a guide so people know colors and such.

White - used for information not for game, such as rules and updates.
Teal - Daniel Ballard (Brian) - information only his character knows
Dark Blue - Jacob Ardens (EonArashi) - information only his character knows
Violet - Melanie Ann DeMay (Raven) - information only her character knows
Yellow - Eli Nelson (The_Godfather) - information only his character knows

I'll add more later based on more info / players joining.
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Incident at Rosewood Manor (Horror)   Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:29 am

Ok, this is a long one and may have grammatical errors all over it... got it done pretty early in morning. If any confusion please let me know in discussion, as for turn order I'll give it to who ever posts first, others can play off of them. One action per person until I tell you to go again or everyone has gone. An action in this instance lets say is restricted to about 5-15 seconds. So whatever you think your character can accomplish during that time. I am always a fan a talking so if you wish to say something it can exceed the time limit, but try to keep it reasonable... enjoy.

The explosion blows the entrance doors wide off their hinges, both the watchmen that had been guarding the door are knocked to the ground, the quarantine line is broken. Daniel looks at his partner Garry and with a quick nod they both begin to run for the entrance, Garry pushing the gurney. Both the watchmen are hurt but nothing life threatening, the SWAT team sent inside moments ago may be another story, and the paramedics bravely cross the burnt threshold heading for where the cries of pain are coming from. They vanish into the long hallway inside.

Daniel (Brian) only- The hall seems to begin to change, what was once damaged wood and dust is now clean tiles, the door is in sight, looking exactly like a medical facilities swinging door. Garry continues forward with you behind him and you enter the room, a surgeons medical table sits before you. You can’t believe your eyes, the body in front of you is yourself, a much younger version yes, but still you.

Clearly dead. Your chest sits open, suddenly something move inside your ribcage. You lean over to get a look as black tendrils lash out and begin to pull you towards your own chest. Suddenly you feel yourself fall backward to the ground, as if pulled away from the corpse. The room has changed, your eyes get used to the bright lights as bloodied and torn up bodies can be seen all around. Your in a large room, with vaulted ceilings with heavy victorian influence. A grandfather clock sits in the middle of the room with a large hallway behind it leading far down until it twists off to the right. 6 other doors line the walls and a large chandelier hangs from the ceiling lighting the room, your gurney is turned on it’s side and Garry is lying on the floor, you move to check his vitals but something grabs the back of your shirt and pulls you back against the gurney.

The SWAT member is bearing a pump shotgun and has a riot mask on, he tries to talk to you but all your hear is “...Hat...re....doin....Stay... here.... I.... ge.... elp.” He stands and fires off a round into the room, you hear the sound of a tormented screech. The sound alone makes you look over the gurney, about 20ft. in front of you stands a female marionette in a red ballroom dress, with wires leading to the ceiling. In her hands she holds the windpipe of an unfortunate SWAT member whose body lies on the floor, she drops is as the man next to you unloads another shell into her side. With another loud screech like that of an owl she starts floating upwards toward the ceiling and just fades into it. Garry is now sitting up rubbing his head. Something dark and doll like can be seen in the distance, slowly moving behind him. The SWAT member next to you turns to fire at it but is jumped by another one, he is trying to rip it off but it keeps tearing at his armor. You glance around to see the overall picture, others are dealing with situations all around you, this nightmare is all but to true today...

Police begin to try to rebuild the quarantine line when the sound of a motorcycle going full speed becomes apparent. Eli pushes the bike to it’s max, police scream and shout but he isn’t stopping, as much as he wants to. The voices are pushing him. He needs to know why they want him to come, he can’t back down now. He smashes through the line and speeds down the dark hallway.

Eli (The_Godfather) only - You continue down the hallway only to notice it begin to change, and continue further and further. What was once wood is now a road, with lights on both sides, the sky can be seen and the breeze can be felt on your face.

“Don’t believe it!” Screams, Peter. Suddenly your vision begins to shift, you see long hallways with jail cells on both sides, dirty cement under your tires, calls of prisoners and tortured souls can be seen. Time slows down as you pass a cell with two spirits standing side by side that look all to familiar and different at the same time. One is a radiantly beautiful angel with a blueish aura surrounding her while another is a unkempt crouching giggling demon with a redish aura. They both look your direction, a sudden jolt goes through your body. The sights begin to shift again and you find yourself flying down a hall towards a large victorian door wrapped with barbed wire and large locks. You enter a larger part of the room with vaulted ceilings, pillars line the corners and 6 doors follow suit. A grandfather clock stands perfect in the middle of the room, it has a strange aura about itself unlike any you’ve ever seen before.

A small robed child walks out from behind the clock holding it’s hands up towards you in a prayer like style. You brake and swerve to avoid the child but wind up losing control and your bike which slides out from beneath you. Luckily you stand without injury and look toward the location of the child. In it’s place stands a marine in standard camo holding a strange curved dagger, with a small skull on the back of it, it bleeds from the eyes and mouth. The marines face is a blur of details and the only thing you can make out other than the blade is a dog-tag bouncing from his chest. You blink and suddenly he is gone, you turn looking but find yourself alone in the hall.

“Wake up, this isn’t the time for remembering things long past!” Shouts Peter. With another blink of your eyes you see yourself amongst a scene of chaos, standing near the grandfather clock you see the once clean and tidy room now full of bloodstains and bodies, people all around you are suffering from things your brain can’t even begin to comprehend and you feel cold surround you. In your hand are a pair of dog-tags with all the information crossed out other than the last name KENNIS. You breathe slowly remembering the tricks Peter taught you and you look forward, preparing for the coming nightmare.

Jacob sees his opening, the damage caused from the explosion and the confusion from the madman on the bike is perfect. He runs past the few standing police officers and heads for the door. Glancing up at the window that just moments before held the image of his comrade, a man he left behind once. But not this time, Jacob pushes himself and dashes over the rubble, he hears gunfire ahead... and behind, but doesn’t pause. The long hallway seems to stretch before him, and memories of long ago push him to remember what he has chosen to forget. “Kennis, I won’t leave you behind again.”

Jacob (EonArashi) only - you come to the end of the hall, surprised at how war-torn it has become, the walls seem to have faded from wood to solid steel with bullet holes puncturing in places as well as ordinance stains. The door before him resembles that of bunker doors in bomb shelters. Your muscles strain as you push the heavy piece of steel inwards. The sound of gunfire has completely ceased, the room before you is complete black, no light reflects any surface and even as you step in, it almost seems to be as if your walking on air. Suddenly the room begins to take shape, boards fall into place, pillars form. A grandfather clock appears in the middle of the large room with vaulted ceilings, 6 doors line the walls and a wide hallway stretches out behind the clock leading down a dark hall before turning right. The door behind you has changed to a large victorian door, with barbed wire and massive locks binding it.

“Look what you’ve done!” Screams the soldier wearing a gas mask who seems to materialize from nothing in front of you. His hands are replaced with talons of melted flesh and sharpened bone. Before it swipes at your face your reflexes kick in. Jamming your combat knife in the soft spot behind his chin, the blade clearly piercing his brain and scratching the top of his skull. The body goes limp and just as you begin to realize what happened his chest tears apart horizontally, blood and organs fall to the ground as razor sharp barbs and teeth line the edges of this apparently grizzly mouth. The tremendous force of the mouth opening outward sends you falling backwards. Your hand bracing the creature away from your face using the blade still stuck in it’s head as leverage.

While fending this creature off you begin to see others in the room, this pleasant room is now filled with gore, bodies line the walls and screams can be heard in the distance. Apparently your not the only one dealing with this nightmare...

Detective DeMay had been gathering her gear to move in when the explosion happened, she quickly retrieved her firearm and began to move to the door when the paramedics rushed past her. She heard the motorcycle before everyone else and paused, seeing the man in the band shirt fly past her like a maniac. “What the heck is going on” she mutters under her breathe, before she can move again she hears gunfire from her fellow officers, they are firing at a man in military gear who just pushed his way inside. Officer Gritti moves up next to her and smiles, “Looks like we got one exciting assignment finally. Last one in has to buy the chinese tonight.” Officer Gritti and Detective DeMay run forward into the hallway, at this point expecting anything, and boy is anything and everything coming.

DeMay (Raven) only - The hall before you seems to get darker as you get further in, Gritti turns on his flashlight but reveals nothing. Pushing forward you eventually arrive at a door. Gritti attempts to open with no effect, he motions for you and both of you shoulder ram it. The door bursts open to a large room, with vaulted ceilings and heavy victorian influence. A grandfather clock sits in the middle of the room with a large hallway behind it leading far down until it twists off to the right. 6 other doors line the walls and a large chandelier hangs from the ceiling lighting the room. Gritti takes a few steps forward marveling at its grandeur, not seeing the shadow descending from the ceiling at high speeds. You begin to move to push him out of the way but are too late.

Officer Gritti had always been the hero of the district, he was an excellent cop with a perfect record. He had been like a mentor to most the office and while he could of moved to chief awhile ago decided to stay on the floor. He always took interest in reading the signs of a murder and enjoyed watching you work, finding things no else could. He even pulled you out of bad situation once when a dirty cop tried to kill you while investigating a double homicide. He was one of those guys whose presence demanded respect, but never asked for it. He also was now lying in 3 pieces on the floor in front of you. The maid came from the ceiling, dropping with such force to shake the ground, and in on fluid motion rose both of her arms, now nothing but large bone like blades. Gritti fell into pieces leaving you pushing at nothing but the dead weight of a piece of your former friend.

The maid stands at a slant, as if taunting you, her stance shows no fear and almost a sign of accomplishment at what just happened. Her black bloody hair covers most her face except for the twisted smile. Her black and white maid outfit is standard with a long skirt leading to the ground, the white now slowly turns red as the fresh blood soaks in. Her large bone blades reach to the floor and she shows no sign of hostility at this moment, only pride and happiness. Behind her a scene of chaos begins to appear, bodies line the wall and gore is everywhere. The nightmare is beginning, but not just for you, there are others struggling to survive in this room at this moment.

The room is the same for you all, 3 doors line the left wall and 3 on the right. A large central hall leads down to a right turn and dead center of the room is a large ornate grandfather clock with a chandelier hanging above it. The front door is now wrapped with barbed wire with 4 large locks sealing it. Bodies and parts from the SWAT team sent in before you can bee seen littering this room. Only 1 member of SWAT still stands near the center to the right of the clock, he is currently trying to pull a small demonic looking doll creature off his chest that is tearing away at his armor. Not far from that man is a paramedic (Daniel) standing next to a overturned gurney, looking towards another paramedic who is shellshocked and stunned on the ground, another demonic doll can be seen moving towards the downed paramedic. Standing in the left corner of the room by the front door is a detective (Melanie) who is staring directly at a blood drenched maid like creature, with nothing but large bone like blades instead of arms. The freshly diced body of a police officer surrounds her feet. A marine (Jacob) is on his back directly in front of the main door with a humanoid creature atop him. His blade jammed into it’s head is the only thing keeping it’s chest which has burst open into a giant fanged mouth from making him a meal. Lastly a motorcycle can be seen on it’s side right behind the clock with a man (Eli) standing behind it staring at something that is not there. Chaos is everywhere and confusion is abundant. The nightmare truly begins now for these survivors, let’s hope it doesn’t get much worse...

This is the point where you guys start from. Raven and The_Godfather specials are kicking in and have some info below, again anything  in the font color for other players is not known to the other players it is shared.... Lets see how this goes.

Eli only- While the scene before you commands your attention you notice 2 strange auras, almost like rifts. A Blue one is directly in the middle of the front door, with some strange grinding noises coming from it. A Red one can be seen from the middle door on the right, the sound of a bell ringing softly can be heard coming from it.

Melanie only- While taking in the sight before you, you begin to notice a few elements in the room. The creature atop the marine has an exposed part of the spine sticking out just below the neck with nerves running all around it, a vital area for sure. The ceiling above the demonic doll heading for the downed paramedic is damaged and plaster and wood can be seen holding on by a thread.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Incident at Rosewood Manor (Horror)   Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:25 pm

Ladies first xD

I'm not totally sure if I should be writing in first person or third person. But I guess I can always switch later.

The scene before me is enough to make anyone wet themselves and scar them for life; for however much longer they live anyway. At least I have some experience with working under pressure. About eight years now. But who cares about that. This is no ordinary assignment.

"An exciting assignment indeed Gritti. I'd prefer Chinese." I say to myself as the maid looks over her kill with that wicked smile.

Behind me, on a table are a small stack of books. I chuck one at the spine of the 'thing' on the marine.

"Get a paper cut!" I yell and fling another book Maybe two, they're small. at the blade-armed maid.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Favorite Roleplay : Game of Life and Death
Humor : Well, I do know one about sea anemones and cucumbers.

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Incident at Rosewood Manor (Horror)   Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:59 pm

Alright, I'll try my hand at this…

Shaking and bruised, I breathe slowly as I try to remember all the techniques that Peter taught me. "Become an island," he always said. I was going through one of those moments again, those episodes that I've had ever since I was a child. They were moments when I felt like I was slipping out of reality and inside of another world entirely. I could see people that others couldn't, I could feel the emotions imbued into objects, I could see past the masquerades that my parents put on when they said that they loved me. Trying to focus, I look and see that in my hand was a dog tag, with only one thing left on it: the name KENNIS. I could faintly feel some of the emotion in it: a small mixture of fear that was overpowered by a sense of pride. I shake my head, becoming woozy due to the toll that the reality shift was taking on me. It wasn't until I spit up blood (which went through the dog tags, as they weren't real) on my hand that I began to come back to the real world. I looked around quickly to see the destruction going on all around, as police officers were getting ripped to shreds. Simultaneously, all of my "friends" screamed at me to move, immediately prompting me to obey. As the reality shift was beginning to end, I found myself drawn to a door that was emanating a red glow, it's presence was piercing, as if it would torture me until I would open it, whereas the blue one that I could see out of the corner of my eye had no such effect. Feeling weak, I stumbled towards the red door and barely managed to push myself through it before I collapsed onto my knees, leaving the others outside to fend for themselves as I finally returned to the real world.  
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Humor : Of course. A humor section. After all, everyone knows that the best way to tell a joke is to have no context, and just improv on the fly *rolls eyes*

PostSubject: Re: Incident at Rosewood Manor (Horror)   Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:22 pm

Hmmkay then...

My resolve steels as I see the dismembered bodies, the horrible carnage apparently wrought by this monster in front of me. Even as it pushes me backwards, a book flies out of nowhere and smacks into its spine, making its body seize up. Taking advantage of the opening, I pull my legs up and plant my feet into its stomach while rolling back, using the creature's own momentum to hurl it over me and into the locked door behind. I roll to my feet and leap forward, stabbing the thing again and again until it stops moving. A part of me that I thought long forgotten is jibbering in terror, but I shove it aside and focus on killing this abomination.
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Incident at Rosewood Manor (Horror)   Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:22 pm

Detective Demay grabs a heavy bound book and winds up for the throw, the maid looks in amusement expecting an attack, instead the maid turns it's head to follow the book while it glides across the room striking the creature atop Jacob with perfect precision causing it to squirm a screech intensely. Demay takes her chance and nails the maid aside the head with another book, she stumbles back a foot or so. She then turns viscously towards Demay with a look of murder, a lone cut across her face from the book. She tears off towards the detective with an unholy speed, Demay's training kicks in and she ducks and rolls to hear and feel a blade glide right above her head and strike the bookcase breaking it in two. The maid continues to strike the bookcase in a furry while Demay notices several strands of her hair falling the ground where the maid just missed her.

Eli finally begins to move in a burdened state he stumble across the room towards the center door on the right wall, he pushes it open with haste and falls to his knees in the hall. The hallway seems oddly empty, but then Eli notices something moving, a ghostly shrine maiden floats down the hall towards him, with a small bell in her hand ringing ever so softly. As she gets closer she stops and floats midway through the floor to meet his gaze. Eli feels the sense of horrible pain and unending pride. Her clothes are stained with blood, a noose hangs from her neck and her face is gentle and beautiful, except for her missing eyes and scars bleeding onto her outfit, she reaches out towards Eli and a soft voice asks a question.
"Who do you wish to hang with me?"

Jacob struggles to keep the creature from his face, suddenly the creature moves slightly and begins to shake and convulse while shrieking in the marines face. Jacob moves his feet under the thing and launches it towards to the door behind him, it smashes the wall violently leaving a blood trail down to where it lands. Jacob is on his feet and before the thing has a chance to stand he has already stabbed it repeatedly with his blade, globs of flesh and blood fall to the floor as it eventually collapses in death. Jacob stands and turns back towards the others baring a blood stained blade in one hand and part of the creatures spine in the other.

The SWAT officer struggles with the doll like creature on his chest but notices the other one about to pounce and kill the stunned paramedic, he stops fighting the one on his chest and aims his shotgun at the other one. *Blam* a shot rings out across the room and the creature behind Garry explodes into pieces. Simultaneously The SWAT offices falls to his knees as the creature raises it's mouth from his neck, the SWAT member bleeds blood like a fountain from the horrible tear across his neck and falls to his side, joining his fellow members in death. The doll like creature excitedly continues to tear at his face even though he has passed.

Garry has clung to the ground and is panicking while Daniel stands frozen in place, unable to move for some reason, he begins to see the top of the head of the marionette rising from the ground before him. He struggles but cannot move, and as the marionette rises he begins to sink into the floorboards.

Lets get this scenario done so I can move you on to more scenic / mystery for awhile. Actions will be summed up in say under 30 seconds, thats a lot of time for co-op stuff so if you want to post little in each post and play off of each other with multiple posts go at it. I'll key in official end to scenario once got enough or enough time has passed for me to continue story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incident at Rosewood Manor (Horror)   

Back to top Go down

Incident at Rosewood Manor (Horror)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1