USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

~Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP: Adventures Beyond the Limit!~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hmmm -thinks hard- I got nothing XD

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: ~Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP: Adventures Beyond the Limit!~   Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:34 pm

Welcome to the World of Pokémon!  Not your usually world where you wake up, go see your local professor, and get a Pokémon. More like, YOU’RE the Pokémon! Welcome to the other world of Pokémon! Pokémon Rescue Teams needs you to explore the Mystery Dungeons to go beyond Time, through the Darkness, touch the limits of the Skies, and to Infinity!

Plot: The Pokémon World was calm, peaceful, and in order. Suicune, Raikou, and Entei watched over the lands to enforce respect towards nature. Shaymin made sure the sky was clean and the air was fresh. Moltres, Zaptos, and Articuno protected their homes with ease. There were a few explorer teams, but nothing major.

Giratina, however, was not enjoying the peace. He was banished to the Distortion World for all of eternity by Arecus for his rambunctious behavior. Arceus ordered Palkia and Dialga to guard the entrance to the Distortion World, so nothing could get in or out. Giratina is now out for revenge. He broke out of the Distorion World, and started to fight with Palkia and Dialga, in hopes to one day face Arceus and defeat him. This fight is effecting time and space majorly. Groudon, Kyogre, and Raquaza are not happy. Kyogre start accusing Groudon for the problems with the ocean and Groundon accuses Kyogre for the problems with the land. They get in on a head on collision. Rayquaza wants to stop their bickering, but is too lazy to go down and fight them. On top of all this, a Mew egg has been stolen from the Tree of Life. The Tree of Life is going to die without the Mew living there. If this happens, many Pokémon will become homeless and the collapsed ecosystem will be catastrophic for nearby environments.

Jirachi awakens from its thousand year nap and sees all this chaos. Since the legendary Pokémon are fighting, many of the regular Pokémon start fighting. But, the few who want to stop and help make a difference band together to create Guilds. Guilds are now scattered across the land in hopes to help Pokémon. They form Rescue Teams and go on missions for rewards for helping Pokémon. Jirachi makes a wish, for some way the world can go back to its peaceful state. Arecus hears the wish Jirachi makes and decides to take action. He sends out his loyal servant, Absol, to seek out the Pokémon that will bring back order. Arceus already knows he cannot restore it.

The three Lake Guardians, Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf, met together to talk about the situation. The Time Gears have not been touched from their lakes at least. Uxie, the being of knowledge proposes that the Pokemon to help end it all is not in this world right now. He says that they need help from another world. Azelf and Mespirit agree and they teleport to the dreams of humans to see what they are like. The trio then teleports the humans into the Pokémon World, but with time and space being all out of order, the humans’ bodies are transformed into Pokémon, leaving no memory of their previous existence.

Pokemon Choices: Taken
First Gen:
~Bulbasaur
~Charmander
~Squirtle
~Pikachu
~Vulpix
~Eevee

Second Gen:
~Chikorita
~Totodile
~Cyndaquil
~Marill
~Phanphy
~Houndour

Third Gen:
~Treeko
~Mudkip
~Torchic
~Poochyana
~Taillow
~Skitty

Fourth Gen:
~Turtwig
~Chimchar
~Piplup
~Buizel
~Shinx

~Riolu

Fifth Gen:
~Snivy
~Tepig
~Oshawott
~Lillipup
~Purrloin
~Axew

Sixth Gen:
~Chespin
~Fennekin
~Froakie
~Bunnelby
~Litleo
~Skiddo

Format:  Up to two Pokémon

Name:
Pokémon:
Appearance(Not necessary):
Personality:
Other:

Last edited by Seek on Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: ~Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP: Adventures Beyond the Limit!~   Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Name: Caspian
Pokémon: Buizel
^This with Goggles
Personality: He is quite timid and scared of a lot things. He wants to go home the most out of the whole group, but will do anything to help the Pokemon in need. He wonders what his past was all about and hopes to remember one day. He always had his goggles, a human artifact in that world. He believes the goggles hold the secret to his past, and keeps them. They also come handy when he is swimming.
Other: He always wears the goggles on his head.  He likes to eat sweet food the most, and really likes Stritus berries. He can slightly hover for a moment, by propelling his tails *Like Tails from Sonic, but can't fly*

Name: Serena
Pokémon: Skiddo
^She wears a large pink bow around her neck, too. I couldn't find a pic with that :I
Personality: She is very cheery and more of a happy go lucky person. She doesn't really notice serious situations and tries to bring smiles everywhere she goes. She is definitely the one not to give up in the team. She has affections for some Pokemon and wants a boyfriend badly. She is not bother by her memory loss, like many Pokemon of the group.
Other: She can jump pretty high and never losses her balance. She carries the explorers bag with all their items in it.

Last edited by Seek on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: ~Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP: Adventures Beyond the Limit!~   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:33 pm

Name: Miles
Nickname: Les
Pokémon: Vulpix
Personality: On the surface, he's immature, stubborn and strong-willed. He also has some problems with authority. However, to those who impacted him, he will show unflinching loyalty and true compassion. He is a little fire heart, almost a spitfire.
Other: being turned into a pokémon that's so commonly female, he has a problem with being mistaken as a girl; he will lose control of his emotions and lash out violently at the mention of being a girl or cute (though arguably he might respond to being cute differently if twas said by a girl he's crushing on)

Name: Viola
Nickname: Vio
Pokémon: Riolu
Personality: Viola is kinda like a protective big sister who understands others' emotions and is quite empathic. She has a high self-concept of herself so she is okay with being a loner when needed. She likes to help others and strengthening herself through training.  She rarely backs down from a challenge, but never gives up, fighting til the end, especially if someone she cares about is being threatened.
Other: Viola wears her green gloves and green scarf. One of her philosophies is "I can't help others if I'm too weak to help myself".
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Humor : Of course. A humor section. After all, everyone knows that the best way to tell a joke is to have no context, and just improv on the fly *rolls eyes*

PostSubject: Re: ~Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP: Adventures Beyond the Limit!~   Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:02 am

Name: Darin
Pokémon: Poochyena
Spoiler:

Personality: Darin is very straightforward. Highly loyal and very caring, he can sometimes come across as overprotective, but he's really just a genuinely nice guy if he likes you or is neutral to you. If he doesn't like someone, he will be very snarky and snide towards them, but he's always willing to give people a chance first, and rarely loses his temper. Never, ever, EVER get on his bad side, however; he's not above killing someone who threatens his friends, or at least beating them to within an inch of their lives. He's very protective of Maya, who he treats like a little sister.
Other: Darin has no memories of his time as a human, like most PMD protagonists. However, he does have memories of living as a Poochyena which are clearly not his own. Perhaps the Pokemon whose body he inhabits? Maybe we'll find out in future...

Name: Maya
Pokémon: Shinx
Spoiler:

Personality: Very demure and sweet-tempered, Maya is kind of a wallflower. She's quite willful, however, and hates to seem weak. She tends to get girly over things she thinks are cute, but otherwise she's pretty quiet. She's made friends with Darin quickly.
Other: Maybe later.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: ~Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP: Adventures Beyond the Limit!~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:51 am

(Alrighty, time to start this finally! As we discussed before, one character will start in the forest while the other character will start on the beach! Let's get this party started Very Happy)

Caspian
Caspian groaned, and slowly opened his eyes. His head felt fuzzy and he couldn't remember any past thoughts. He slowly sits up and looks around. Where am I? What happened? He could see he was on a sparkling beach, with a small cave to his left. The ocean sparkled, and the Krabbys were making bubbles.
There was also another unknown figure on the beach. He took interest in it and tried to stand up. His stubby legs wobbled and he fell over. For the first time since he woke up, he finally noticed that his feet were 'paws' and his hands were 'paws.' That is not normal! What happened to me? Aren't I supposed to have fingers? He tried to stand up again, and had some success.
Instead of examining the figure, he decided to look at his reflection in a small puddle of water, and it was not what he was expecting. He was a Buizel, from head to toe. He had orange fur, tan cheecks, a brown jacket on, and goggles on his head.
"GAH! What happened to me?!" He cried out. "My life is ruined!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Serena
A leaf shook from a tree as the wind howled through the branches. The leaf could not hold on any longer and started to softly fall to the forest floor, it's new home. But, before it could make it to the floor, it landed on a cute little goat, softly sleeping.

Serena's nose started to stuffy, and she sneezed. Her eyes flutter open, just in time to see a leaf. Oh! Serena thought that the forest looked beautiful in the morning. It was calm, peaceful, and there was lots of life. She decided to take a walk, but she quickly collapsed on the ground. Huh? That's weird. I could I sworn I'm supposed to walk on two legs.. She wasn't going to let a little tumble dappen her spirits, so she decided to walk on all fours. Everything around her sparkled with life. She saw some Taillow in a tree, Ledyba flying past her to a patch of flowers, and Deerling grazing in the forest floor. She was taking everything in, until she tripped on another Pokemon!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: ~Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP: Adventures Beyond the Limit!~   Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:56 pm

Miles
A sea breeze blew over a figure. Mumbling to himself, senses all skewed, Miles wakes up. His head starting throbbing and his body ached.
"I feel like I slept on a rock." he said groaning.
He looked down, eyes focusing at last. He was laying on the rocks at the edge of a beach.
"Oh. I guess I was sleeping on a rock. That explains something."
There's strange creatures along this beach. An orange otter like one on the sand. What's he's fretting about? Miles slowly crawls to the edge of the rock. Too lazy to walk. He then realizes his hands felt different, and were fuzzy. Upon reaching the edge of the water, Miles looked down to see a small reddish brown furred fox thing staring at him. He did several faces into the water noticing they were the same. He glanced back and saw an extra six appendages, six brown tails curling at the ends. He twitched and they moved.
"Why am I cute?!? I hate cute!!" Miles yelled, stumbling backwards.
He was not used to walking as a quadruped yet and slipped on the rock's uneven surface. Miles went almost comically off the side of the rock making a large SPLOOSH into the water.

Viola
Intermixed within plants, life forms of many creatures scattered the land. Some prancing, others napping, still others were traveling. One creature in particular was lying beside a large bush and wild flowers. It possessed blue and black fur and a tail. The wind picked up some and rustles the leaves.
Viola opened her eyes, embracing the light shining on the forest floor.
She glanced around. She didn't remember and doesn't recognize this location at all. Viola then looked down at herself. Her body had blue and black fur, with a tail along with her hands being paws.
"So strange. This is bizarre. But I can stand up just fine." Viola said, slowly getting to her feet. She did two punches in the empty air.
"Well, though this isn't my normal body, it feels alright; I have some muscle." She said as she did a few stretches to get her blood flowing. This would be so much more unreal if she actually remembered anything before coming here. Speaking of here...
So where am I? Viola thought.
Then Viola jumped up a nearby tree, leaping from branch to branch as she gained altitude. Upon reaching the top, she saw miles of trees around; there were some mountains in the distance, and an ocean in a different direction. Viola took her nose to the sky.
"The air smells nice at least." Viola said before climbing back down the tree.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Humor : Of course. A humor section. After all, everyone knows that the best way to tell a joke is to have no context, and just improv on the fly *rolls eyes*

PostSubject: Re: ~Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP: Adventures Beyond the Limit!~   Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Darin

Darin curled up in a ball against the winds blowing through the forest. Then he realized what was wrong with that picture. I... don't think I went to sleep in a forest. He opened his eyes and raised his head awkwardly off of his paws, then he noticed the second thing that was wrong. I'm pretty sure I wasn't fuzzy, either. That's... potentially awkward. 'Honey, why are you covered in fur?' 'I don't know mom, I just woke up like this.' Yeah, that'd go over real well.

He pushed off the ground and got up, taking in his appearance in a nearby puddle. Okay... I'm a Poochyena. Why do I know that, but I don't remember anything specific?

A loud crash sounded nearby, and he jerked his head around to see a cute goatlike Pokemon had just tripped over a Kakuna on the forest floor. "Ouch," he muttered. His eyes widened as the cocoon split open, revealing a fully evolved and very angry Beedrill. "Oh crap."

He charged over, tackling the Skiddo out of the way of the Beedrill's Poison Sting attack. "Don't just stand there, get up and run!" he shouted to her, hauling her to his feet. This is not my day!

Maya

Maya waved her tail back and forth on the rocks of the beach, taking in her reflection in the water. I'm... a human. I know that much. But I look like a Shinx. The bells on her tail jingled as she moved, and she smiled slightly. An adorable Shinx, at least, but still. I'm a Pokemon.

At the sound of a splash, she jerked up, noticing a cute reddish-brown fox flailing around in the water. She dashed over without thinking, stumbling a few times, but generally managing to get over there pretty quickly. What should I do, what should I- Ah ha! She picked up a long stick in her mouth, holding it out over to the panicking Vulpix. "Grmph ern!" she mumbled around the wood, hoping he (she?) could understand her, or would at least just grab the stick.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: ~Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP: Adventures Beyond the Limit!~   Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:16 pm

Caspian
Sploosh. Caspian turned his head to see a russet color fox flailing around in the water. Caspian, being cautious as always, approached the water edge with caution. Before he got there, a Shinx ran past him with a stick in her mouth. She dips the stick into the water. Caspian comes up to her.That stick won't help with that Vulpix flailing around like that! I should help! He slids carefully into the water and grabs the Vulpix with his paws.
"Stop flailing!" Caspian shouted as the Vulpix wrestle to get free. "I'm trying to help you!"
The Vulpix stops for a moment and stares straight into Caspian. Caspian grabs the stick that the Shinx is holding.
"Grab on this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Serena
"Whoa, I didn't see that Kakuna there! Well, better look where I'm going!" Sernea said to the Poochyena that helped her. She was more of skipping that running. "This is kinda fun, once you think about it! Just like the movies!"
The Beedrill was still quite angry with them. He used Pin Needle, and made Needles go everywhere on the forest floor. It was hard for the Poochyena to dodge all the needles. But, Serena, with hooves and all, was able to walk just fine. Serena went over to the Poochyena.
"I think you might be able to ride me...in this form. I'm not from around here." Serena said.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: ~Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP: Adventures Beyond the Limit!~   Sat May 03, 2014 9:48 am

Name: Lachlan
Pokémon: Mudkip
Appearance(Not necessary): Lachlan is more of a lazy kind of person, unless by his own incentive or he wants to, he'll help fight enemies. Lachlan also, doesnt wake up easily, when he does wake up, hell just stuff himself into his covers and sleep until he feels the successful need to.
Lachlan usually abandons this lazy fortitude when a freind is in serious danger, or he is, going ham on foes dealing amazing damage . Working with that, Lachlan is protective of his freinds and acts nice to them.
Personality:
Lachlan, other than looking like a normal mudkip has a darker shade of blue in his main skin, and a brighter shade of orange in his cheeks. Also, he wheres a Blue knit cap on the left side of his head, because he cant fully put it on cause the fin ontop of his head.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: ~Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP: Adventures Beyond the Limit!~   Sat May 03, 2014 10:50 am

The trickling water in the pond in the forest,   normally as always,  a few Magikarps, Goldeens, and Seakings underwater,  and making it seem like a narmol day. However, a Mudkip, layed about5 metersfrom the edge of the pond, unconscious.  He slowly woke up, having blurry vision, saying "Am I dead?"

He noticed the pond infront of him, and had an incentive to approach it. Standing on 4 feet made him woble, and on first step made him bite his tounge, filling his mouth with the coppery, thick taste of blood.  In response he yelled, possibly having the whole forest here him yell,"Son of a Witch."

On the ground, he tried itching his way to the water. On reaching it he cleaned out his mouth from the blood, and then rubbed water from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP: Adventures Beyond the Limit!~   

Back to top Go down

~Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP: Adventures Beyond the Limit!~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1