USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Rule of Rose

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snickercole
Neophyte
Neophyte

Humor : The invention of the shovel was ground-breaking, though the invention of the broom swept the nation, but the invention of the wheel really got things rolling.

PostSubject: Rule of Rose   Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:12 pm

"Ladies and gentlemen! I welcome you to the Aristocrat Club!"
"All are welcome in the Red Crayon Aristocrat Club!"

In the year 1930, the girls and boys of the Rose Garden Orphanage in England started a peculiar club in the attic of the building. The Aristocrat Club is - as the name implies - a club for the orphans to learn the arts of living life in aristocracy, and it uses a social rank to determine authority... although, no one can ever command the Princess nor the Prince of the Red Rose.

One cool day in April, you are sent to the orphanage to live out the remainder of your childhood days until you are found by a loving family, or are legally allowed to leave on your own at age 18.
But when you arrive, your are greeted by a mysterious sense that things in this place do not seem to be like any other orphanage. From the strict and paranoid headmaster, strange locked rooms, to odd behaviors of the other orphans, something does not seem right.

It seems the only way to unravel the mystery is to figure out what this club is all about...

Form:
Name:
Background:
One Word Description:  (Used to determine a member's title: "Prince __" or "Princess__")
Appearance:

"Please, we are always welcoming new members, as long as you can obey the rules..."
Back to top Go down
Snickercole
Neophyte
Neophyte

Humor : The invention of the shovel was ground-breaking, though the invention of the broom swept the nation, but the invention of the wheel really got things rolling.

PostSubject: Re: Rule of Rose   Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:54 pm

Name: Emily
Background: Emily lived a cheerful and pleasant life until the day of her parents' sudden deaths, and then she began to zone out, as if leaving the world temporarily. She never speaks to the others in the orphanage until she needs to, mainly getting through her days nodding obediently and smiling. Despite her quiet nature, she often gets into trouble for her curiosity and willingness to venture into anything to get answers - as long as it does not bring any memories back from her childhood which she is constantly trying to forget.
One Word Description: Silent
Appearance:
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Rule of Rose   Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:03 pm

Name: Catherine
Background: Catherine ended up in the orphanage after her parents became divorced, and her father murdered her mother. He was no longer allowed custody over Catherine. Catherine became interested in reading books that were lying around, and always being well-mannered. She acts with high authority all the time, and believes that the other kids are "simpletons". She is quick to yell at someone who is not doing something right, and prefers order over anarchy.
She is well-respected by those of the Aristocratic Club for her knowledge and wisdom. However, she is going to turn eighteen in two months. She plans on leaving the orphanage when she turns eighteen so she doesn't have to put up with the "immaturity" anymore. Her dream is to go to find enough money to go to college.
One Word Description: Ms.
Appearance:
Back to top Go down
Snickercole
Neophyte
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Rule of Rose   Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Dianna (left), Eleanor (middle), and Meg (right) are the highest authorities - obviously below the Princess of the Red Rose.

The trio became curious about the new arrivals, especially Catherine. The quiet Emily - although never taking part in their conversations, always knew about them.

"So what do you think about those two new girls?" Meg whispered among the group.
"You mean Catherine and Emily?" Eleanor shrugged. "I like Catherine. She seems to have plenty of potential, and she likes reading books too! That other girl is kind of weird though."
Dianna interjected. "Ah, but that would be rather rude don't you think? She could just be scared. If we include her, we can mold her into an aristocrat as well."
"They will have to pass the Princess's inspection first." Meg pointed out to Dianna.
"But they will first need our invitation..." Dianna smirked and started walking on her journey to find each one of the two girls.
Before the mischievous trio discovered Emily's eavesdropping, she scampered down the hallway and grabbed a broom to casually sweep the floor when the girls ran past her giggling with excitement. It seemed that they were on their way to find Catherine.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Rule of Rose   Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:52 am

Catherine was reading in a quiet room, all alone. She was fascinated by the book, becoming engrossed in it. It was a story about a prince who had been accused of killing a man; whether he was innocent or not was up to the reader. Catherine admired the fictional novel for its articulation and deep thought. She decided to read the whole thing before coming up with her own conclusion. She had no idea how much time had passed, and even ignored the ticking of the clock. All noise was blocked out, and only the text of the book echoed in her brain. The voices of the characters she imaged, the setting, and the plot were the only things that mattered. She paid close attention even the minute details, such as the smell of French bread and the lilacs in a vase.
She assumed she had been in there for a good hour before  some people opened the door and came in.
"May I help you? It would be polite to knock first," Catherine said, looking up from the text. She had figured that these girls had come to greet her or do some sort of ritual, as she was a "new arrival." She hoped that being new did not create some kind of "special treatment" or mockery.
Back to top Go down
Snickercole
Neophyte
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Rule of Rose   Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:18 pm

Emily followed the group from a distance. She peeked into the room like a curious kitten.
"I'm sorry." Eleanor lowered her head.
Dianna stopped Eleanor before she could add anything else, and then turned to Catherine with a friendly smile. "We would like you to join our Aristocrat Club."
Emily leaned in closer to listen to their conversation.
"If you have time, come by the decorated door in the attic tonight."
After delivering the message, they quickly and gracefully twirl around and retreat out of the door toward Emily. These girls don't seem to be the kind who would be too fond of eavesdropping (not that anyone would be).
In the split second decision, Emily quietly scurried down the hallway far enough until she heard a loud voice that stopped everything in her mind.
"Hey!" Dianna shouted and lead the girls to the shy girl. "You are Emily, right?"
She nodded.
Dianna grinned. "We would like you to join our Aristocrat Club. What do you say?"
Emily's curiosity told her to say yes, but something in her stopped any words from forming. The three girls wait patiently, staring and waiting for her answer.
"Well," Meg sighed in the midst of the silence. "If you want to, you can come to the decorated door in the attic tonight."
Emily nodded and the trio went on their way, giggling and mumbling just out of audibility.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Rule of Rose   Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:03 pm

Catherine raised an eyebrow after they twirled around and left. Their proposal intrigued Catherine, amusedr with every word they said. A decorated attic door? How peculiar of a meeting place. I hope there's no rats included in this "attic."
Catherine decided to go. There didn't seem much to do in the orphanage to bide her time except grasp onto the words of a textbook. The way people interacted was a social event to everyone, but an experiment to her. She would see how the others behaved and calculate their potential in life. Human thought and experience always had Catherine muse at the way her peers thought of the world.
She heard the girls invite another new arrival. After their similar invitation, Catherine heard them walk away in the same manner. She walked outside to see another girl. She looked like she was about fourteen or fifteen. She was very well-dressed, as if she had alot of panache. She looked wide-eyed and nervous from her previous confrontation.
"Hello there. I see they invited you to join their little club too. I don't know about you, but I'm going; they intrigue me. My name is Catherine. What is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Snickercole
Neophyte
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Rule of Rose   Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:01 am

The club is in the attic? What a strange place of all the locations they could have chosen...
Emily was completely surprised by Catherine's introduction, as she had just been bombarded with a strange request by the peculiar trio.
"I-I'm Emily." She sputtered with a soft voice, caught off guard. Her eyes scanned the other new arrival. She looked more like a young adult than a child. This girl must be nearly eighteen, but it could be her sophisticated style making it seem that way. Catherine's polite conversation sprang back up when she looked at her curious eyes and reminded Emily that she had been waiting for something more for a few minutes. "You say you want to go too?" The shy girl confirmed.
This girl says she'll go too - that's good, so I won't be alone.
"I don't know... I think I'll go, but I'm kind of nervous." Emily averted her eyes, embarrassed. "I've never been invited to join such an exclusive club before." She paused and glanced back up at Catherine after recovering from her embarrassment. "Maybe we can meet somewhere so we can go check it out together, because I'm honestly not fond of going places alone - especially if I'm going to be out of place."
Emily glances over Catherine's shoulder before leaning in to whisper. "And Dianna seems kind of intimidating."
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Rule of Rose   Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:22 pm

"I see," Catherine nodded, understanding the girl's fear. It would be nice to have someone by her side when she went into the club.
"Alright. Why don't we meet in this room tonight? That way, we both can walk up to the attic together. And don't worry, you won't be one hair out of place. If they do something suspicious, we'll leave. Don't worry about Diana, she's only a nasty little bug trying to bring herself up."
Back to top Go down
Snickercole
Neophyte
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Rule of Rose   Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:43 pm

Emily sighed in relief and smiled excitedly before scurrying off in the direction of the girls' dormitory. "Thank you!"
She hopped up the stairs quickly.
Phew... At least now I won't be alone.
Emily thought with relief. If there is one thing she hated, it was to go through something alone. Although she seemed quiet to those in the orphanage, she was never like that as a child. In this new and strange place, she'd begun to fear that she was only a bother to the others, including the headmaster. And now Catherine was the first one to start a conversation, rather than to give orders.
Although she was intimidated by the other girls and boys, Catherine's optimism lifted Emily.

This might not be completely horrible after all. I mean, we can leave and they can't stop us because I won't be by myself.

Emily exhaled and fell back onto her bed, staring at the ceiling in a daze. She remained there day-dreaming and twiddling her thumbs for most of the day until the headmaster called everyone for "clean-up time" at precisely 7:00 pm.
Everyone had been assigned to a specific job, and Emily's was to clean the balcony from the girls' dormitory. It was quite peaceful out there; the only noise to be heard were the caws of crows. Emily spent the rest of the evening out here until the sun disappeared, and it officially declared night. Now would be a good time to see if Catherine was there where they had decided to meet, she would hate to keep anyone so friendly and polite to go with her waiting.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Rule of Rose   Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:36 pm

Catherine was pleased with herself, and thankful she wouldn't be going to visit those 3 snobs alone. She continued to read her book until she heard the headmaster yell at the top of her lungs to clean up. Catherine closed her book, and accepted her job without flinching. Her job ended up being to mop the floors in the hallway. She took a mop and a bucket of water, cleaning up dirt and dust. She couldn't believe the amount of disgusting dirt and what-not was on the floor. The kids here need to learn to behave themselves! When they go outside, they should properly clean their shoes before trailing a mess in the entire orphanage.
She was done in a half an hour, working swiftly and diligently. Some people were surprised with her quick, accurate performance. She decided to help another girl who was having trouble clean the kitchen until it was time to go to the meeting spot.
Catherine arrived five minutes earlier than she planned to meet Emily. she wanted to make sure she was on time, since the poor girl might be scared out of her own skin. Catherine leaned against the wall, waiting quietly.
Back to top Go down
Snickercole
Neophyte
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Rule of Rose   Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:32 am

Emily's shoes scuffed the floor as she rushed down the stairs and across the hallway. Hopefully the headmaster was occupied with something to keep from noticing the unusually loud girl.
I hope she remembered to meet me, if not I might as well not go -
Her thoughts reached a pause when she spotted Catherine at the rendezvous. Emily became relieved at the sight and hurried over to meet her.
How long has she been here? I hope I didn't keep her waiting.
"I was worried that you weren't going to be here." Emily whispered, grabbing Catherine's attention. "They said it was in the attic, right?" She murmured and scanned the darkened and quiet hallway.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Rule of Rose   Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:20 pm

"Yea, they did," Catherine replied to Emily, who appeared to be looking down the draftiest hallway, "Well, let's go, shall we?"
Catherine and Emily walked quietly and slowly, to be careful to not stir anyone's attention. No one should really care. We're allowed to be wherever we want as long as we aren't causing trouble. On the other hand, I don't know if those three girls will become a problem. I'm interested in them, but they don't seem very likeable.
Catherine kept her breathing at a regular level, confidently taking each step as if she belonged. They soon arrived to the door of the attic.
"Well, here it is," Catherine said, looking up at the door, "I hope there's no rats."
And the two girls entered.
Back to top Go down
Snickercole
Neophyte
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Rule of Rose   Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:44 pm

"Welcome, to our very own Aristocrat Club!" A choir of familiar and young voices greeted the two girls when they walked through the door.
This place appears much more well-kept than Emily would have expected for an attic. The room was dimly lit by dozens of candles placed carefully on the floor in a path to what appears to be the main focus of the room where everyone stood, waiting.

The three girls who had invited them stood just near the top, just below two small thrones with a doll and stuffed bear sitting side-by-side. The trio curtseyed with devilish grins.
Meg spoke with no emotion.
"How nice of you two to join us this evening..."
"Thank you for coming." Eleanor added.
"Now, our Princess has chosen to be rather generous with you." Dianna smirked and crossed her arms. "She will let you into our club and share all of our secrets, as long as you can obey our rules, and of course, you will have to provide a gift as entry."
There was a long silence. Emily glanced toward Catherine, hoping that she'd say something. She looked just as puzzled by Dianna's words as Emily.
"W-What kind of gift...?" Emily murmured.
Dianna tilted her head and stepped down to the floor.
"What kind of gift?" She laughed. "It varies from month to month, but this month the Princess ordered that it should be a pretty butterfly. If you can catch one and bring it here, you will be accepted into our club."
"Good luck." A strange low voice whispered just out of sight causing Emily to jump.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Rule of Rose   Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:13 pm

Catherine just stared at all the candles. So nobody's worried about knocking one over and...bam? This room is a complete fire hazard.

Catherine just looked expressionless at the girls as they explained what they wanted. She didn't even flinch at the "good luck" coming from the taunting girl behind. What is this, a gang? They want us to do something before entering their petty club. Clever. The princess orders them to do her dirty work.

"So, may we have this list of rules before we join? We certainly aren't going to pay the cost until we know what we are up for. What do you guys exactly do? What are your aims? People don't join a club for no apparent reason"

Catherine watched the girls as they exchanged glances at each other. She waited for a reply, and whispered to Emily, "Don't worry about it. We'll see what their worth is in a moment."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rule of Rose   

Back to top Go down

Rule of Rose
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1