USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Sengoku Wars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:01 am

~Floating Island~

The nights festivities have died down and Kraken has finally been left alone. Sitting at the bow of the Leviathan the only sound he can hear is that of workers repairing his ship and the soft snoring of his newfound mount. He gentle places his hand on her head and strokes it softly.

Kraken: “So much rests of my shoulders. So much to do, yet here I am. So little on this world. Just a speck… a stain upon Japan.”

Kraken looks down at his sleeping bear.

Kraken: “heh, Snowflake… what a childish name. If only I could be childish again, if I could think like that. I envy her, that she can stay so pure. Yet I know one day, she will lose that… and I will be the one causing it. How can I take over this land, be loved and respected while drenched in blood and killing those who stand in my way.

A soft voice rang out. A familiar voice, a heavy mist could be seen gathering at the front of the ship.

???: “If you wish to be loved by all you best be ready to die for all.”

Kraken rose in surprise, the voice was familiar yet he did not see the source. It calmed him yet he yearned to hear more. The bear raised its head for a moment but quickly returned to slumber. Kraken turned looking all about, his eyes trying to focus on the person, finally he saw her, standing at the tip of the ship, over the rails out of his reach.

Kraken: “I cannot see you clearly maiden. I know your voice cannot be real yet my body tells me it’s true. Please step away from the point, I worry you may fall.”

???: “But I have already fallen…”

The figure steps forward and almost in a ghost like sense fazes through the rails to step toward Kraken. Her face is half hidden by her hair and a large crimson scarf but Kraken recognizes her immediately. Her beautiful black hair shimmering with the moonlight. Her porcelain skin with the beautifully etched heart on her right cheek. Her delicate yet powerful frame. The metallic armor and flowing clothe surrounding it. The sword and pistol that have seemed to no longer be apart of Kraken’s belongings.

Kraken: “Deneb… Deneb Rove? This cannot be.”

Kraken stepped forward enough to get a perfect view of previous Captain of the Black Rose Harlots. Tears beginning to form in his eyes. He stepped closer to touch her, to feel her beating heart once again. She stepped away and evaded his grip.

Kraken: “Why, why do you back away?”

Deneb: “We cannot both exist… so I back away.”

Kraken: “What… how are you here. I held you in my arms, I watched you di…”

Deneb: “Die? Then why can’t I rest?”

Kraken: “What is keeping you from resting, please tell me?”

Kraken stepped forward again, the smell of her perfume reminded him of so many memories.

Deneb: “Fight, you must push forward. The past is gone, you cannot hold back on account of fear. People will die for your ambitions, you must come to terms with this.”

Kraken: “…but I can do this carefully, to prevent as mu….”

Deneb: “People want to die for you… I gave my life with a smile. Stop thinking you are the only one who wants this. There are so many who stand by you, because they can see the future. They want your future. So pull your head out of your hidden misery and give these people what they are looking at you for. Give them what I wanted more than anything.”

Kraken clenched his fists. He looked up towards Deneb, but he could not see her anymore, the mist began to fade and all that was left was himself and his bear.

Kraken: “I promise Deneb… this time I’ll keep it.”

Kraken marched with vigor to his bedchambers, slamming the doors open he lit the lights and began to write a plan, a plan to finish what he started. A plan that was no longer slow and cautious, but powerful swings across Japan. Formations and trickery that would leave other lords in astonishment.

--------------------

~Torture Interrogation Time!~
Nohime
Willpower: 73%
Physical Health: 50%
Oda Loyalty: 60%
Kraken Loyalty: 40%

Other: Bleeding, Wounds in the chest.

The night is damp in the chamber, as the soft salt wing blows in through the windows. The 4 cutthroat guards sit starring at Nohime as she lays on the bed. Surprised she is able to relax for once she stretches out and takes full advantage of this situation. The door suddenly opens.

???: “Stand guard outside, I must speak with her.”

Nohime sits up and sees the strange person present.

Nohime: “Who are you?”

The scarf begins to be taken off and her hair untied and let down. Crow’s body begins to take form from the disguise. Covering her mouth is a strange contraption that she drops to the floor. She is heavy with makeup to even Nohime’s and Koshosho’s standards.

Crow: “Deneb, I was Deneb. Now I am here. You wished to see me?”

Nohime watches as she undresses from her disguise and removes the makeup required to turn her skin such colors. She smears the tattoo before wiping it away and rinses the dye out of her hair while she sits opposite of Nohime.

Nohime: “I want to be friends…”

Crow: “No you don’t, you just wish to finally see what my plans are. In due time. Let me ask you this. Would you do this, make your lord feel the loving presence of another woman, to use his fond memories of her to reinvigorate his will?”

Crow rises after zipping her boots up. She pulls the laces on her uniform before reaching into a small chest on the table next to her.

Crow: “Time to change your bandages, and to stop the injuries. I think we both know I can kill you at any time, but I no longer want the violence to be our bond. So I make you a promise. As long as you will not harm my Captain, I will not harm you.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:14 pm

*The Floating Island*

A seagull squawked over head upon the mast. The sea calmed down further as night dragged on further. The main lady in waiting stood upon the make shift bridge connecting the Leviathan to Magoichi's yet-to-be-named-claimed Oda ship. I do have its name ready once personalized.

"Stupid birds. Such nuances they are." Koshosho complains softly.

The Saika soldier currently getting a minor construction injury wrapped gave Koshosho a dirty scowl.

"Oh no, not you darling. I know the name and symbol. I'm talking about the one flying over the ship above." Koshosho said sweetly.

The Saika relaxed again, but not before hearing a shrilling yell behind them.

"KoOOOOshoOOO seEEnsEEiIII!!!!<3!!!!!!!!"

"Sweet Susanoo." Koshosho says worryingly. She turns to the soldier. "You're done now darling. I would escape while you can."

"Of course. Thank you Lady Koshosho." the soldier says before returning back to the Oda ship.

"Alright," Koshosho says turning towards the approaching pigtailed girl. "why are you in need of my services Small Lady?"

"Kosho-sensei, I need a boat. Like right now!" Gracia says excitedly.

"To what purpose?" the lady in waiting asks curiously.

"For my new training task!"

Koshosho raised her eyes suspiciously.

"I must go bring the soon to be new hubby of the sake-loving Mago."

"Oh dear. I really hope you waited long enough to give Magoichi a cool down time," Koshosho said.

Her comment gets drowned out by how 'virtuous' this quest shall be to refuse Magoichi from becoming an 'old crow' and a waste of something or other. After a moment Koshosho interrupts what would become a much longer ramble than necessary.

"Alright. I get it. You picked your victims." Koshosho says. "I am not completely comfortable with you leaving this late at night, but then again you'd be dodging everyone being busy during the morning."

She thinks to herself for a moment.

"You can go go fetch your male victim once you get an extra task from Whisper or Crow that can be done along the way. You haven't said how long you'll possibly be so I want to see extra progress. Buy an extra dress for yourself too. Go. Carry on Deary."

Koshosho waves off her pupil before returning to her duties for the rest of the evening.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:26 pm

~Hanbei~ Province #4 Echigo

Hanbei began his attack on Naomasa by throwing Northern Cross straight for his leg. Surprisingly enough, Naomasa was taken aback by this and was instantly wounded by the blade on the side of the weapon. Naomasa lunged his weapon a Hanbei, but Hanbei dodged and it barely missed his chest. He didn't have any sort of intention of being wounded again. He kicked Naomasa, and then grabbed his Northern Cross and proceeded into the castle.

~~~

Holly scaned the castle, murdering a witness as she swiftly passed by. She saw Ieyasu barking orders at his guards.

"Hurry! We must show them our strength!"
The young man said, and the men ran out. Ieyasu was tall, with two glowing fists that seemed to be full of rage. Holly took note that he must fight physically but may not be able to mentally keep up. She threw a dagger at him, but it missed his arm.

"Who's there?!" He turned, but the girl in red was. She had already appeared next to Masamune and gave him Ieyasu's location.

~Gracia~ The ship
"Yay! I won't be long, as Magoichi's happiness is on the line!" Gracia bounced away and approached Crow. Crow gave her a look.

"You're supposed to give me my next mission, Crow!" Gracia's eyes gleamed. Crow just turned her back.

"Later, I forgot you existed. I thought you drowned,"
Crow simply said, and turned away. Gracia was saddened by this, but she soon took a lifeboat and was off to find the perfect hubby for Magoichi.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hmmm -thinks hard- I got nothing XD

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:48 pm

~Masamune - Province 2 - Battlefield~

Masamune fell to his knees as more pain seared his body. He tried to grab his sword, which was lying a few inches away from him. He grunted as he tried to pick up. However, trying to lift it from the ground caused more pain to erupt from his body, and he dropped it again. It's no use! I need to patch this wound up before anyone notices.

"In a bit of pinch, I see?"
a voice from behind Masamune said. He whirled around to see the ninja girl from before giggling at him. "I can't help you with that, I used my healing supplies on your brother," she points to the red-stained tybard, "But I can help you with the location of Ieyasu! He is in a castle just over those hills." She points to a few hills in the distance, hiding the castle from view.

"Wow, you really located him. Thanks is all I can say."
Masamune gave her a signature smile, but it quickly faded as pain took over him again. The ninja girl nodded to him and she disappeared somewhere on the battlefield. Masamune gathered his strength, grabbed his sword and endured the pain, and stood up. He scanned the battlefield and saw Naomasa locked in combat with Hanbei. Hanbei was outwitting the youthful warrior with his tactics. I have to keep going...if Hanbei is hurt, I can't let him die. Masamune started to move, trying to walk off the pain.

"Masamune!"
A shriek came from his left. He saw Oichi running towards him, with a worried expression. She galloped on her horse to his side and dismount. Oichi got under Masamune's shoulder and propped him up on her body. "What happened?!"

"Just a scratch...don't worry about it."
Masamune tried to calm his wife down. She clearly didn't buy his facade and looked to retreat into the bulk of their forces.

"You have to be more careful! This is what I was worried about!"
She was now dragging him to a safe distance away from the enemy. Oichi whistled gently for her horse to follow and give them cover. The mare lifted her head, grunted and proceeded to follow the couple.

After traveling for a few feet, Oichi slumped Masamune to the ground gently. She then pushed open his tybard and pushed up his metal breastplate to see how deep his wound was. Masamune tried to pick up his head to get a good look at it himself, but he was out of energy. His head just bounced back to the ground as his energy was fading.

"This is pretty deep, but nothing a bit of salve and bandage can't fix."
Oichi gaze relaxed as she examined the wound. She pulled out a knapsack of healing aliments, and took out the salve. She slathered it on the wound, making Masamune shake a bit from the stinging, however he relaxed as she wrapped a linen bandage around it.

"Next time, if you need help, just ask for it. You don't need to take all the burden yourself."
Oichi said as she rearranged his breastplate and tybard back into place. "We all have our own burdens, but together, we can take them on."

Masamune got off the ground and adjusted his crescent moon helmet back into place, "Oichi, I just don't want anyone important to me to get hurt or injured again. Too many friends and family I have lost.." He put two fingers to his mouth and whistled for his horse. Lusa tore away from the chaos and galloped towards her master.

"The only one you are hurting is yourself. Come on, let's go show these Tokugawa their place...if your up to it."
Oichi said. She remember that Masamune must still feel weak from the wound-which he did.

"Just give me a few minutes to rest. I can't just head straight forward anymore.."
Masamune said. He put a hand to where his tybard was still stained.

~Taka - Province 16 - Lakeside~

"TAKA!!
" A familar voice called from behind. Taka turned around to see Yamanaka running towards him. However, on the hill, Yamanaka tripped and slid down the hill halfway. He landed with a thud near Taka. "Ouch!"

Taka helped the young boy up. "Are you alright?" Yamanaka brushed some of the grass and dirt debris off his shirt.

"I'm fine...It's Lady Hawakawa! She wants to speak with you. She is done talking to her brother."
Yamanaka's eyes were wide.

"Alright, I'll go talk to her then."
Taka started the long trek back to the castle. He glanced back to the way Lucia went and sighed. He climbed the hill and passed through the small bit of undergrowth he hid in on the way to the lake. Oyassan came into view by the horses. She yelped with delight when she noticed them. Lady Hawakawa was standing on the porch of the castle, a hint of sadness in her eyes.

Taka ran and approached her, not waiting for Yamanaka. "What's up?"

The words seem to choke out of her mouth, "My brother, Kagetora, wants me to stay here, where it is safe. He doesn't want me to travel around anymore. I just wanted to say thank you and this is goodbye..." She adverted her gaze from Taka.

"What?! But what about rebuilding the Hojo? You are just going to give up on that dream? Why don't you and your brother go and fight the Oda in that region?"
Taka couldn't believe what she was saying.

"I'm sorry, but this is for the best. This is the only way the Hojo can survive.."
Tears were gathering in her eyes. Taka didn't realize how close the two had gotten on their little voyage.

Staying in a safe place like this might be her only option. She has no army and only one brother left...what if I was able to raise an army to get hers and my land back? The Mori and the Hojo were both destroyed....maybe if I can convince Nagamasa to fight the Oda... He pondered the thought for a minute, and then realized the reason the Mori were destroyed was because of an alliance between the Azai and Oda. Nagamasa will never listen, unless he gets his prize...what should I do?

"What...."
Words did not come easy to Taka, "if we raise an army? Then you can get your land back."

"You would help raise an army? You're a sweet boy, Takakage, but you have to worry about rebuilding your clan first. The Mori need you more than I do."
She turned to walk back inside the castle. Before she left, she called out, "I'll give you some traveling supplies so you can get back to Date for the time being. He did say you could stay there until you got a foothold." The screen door slowly closed behind her. Taka felt like his heart was just ripped out.
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:25 am

~Floating Island~

Kraken sat up most the night researching, drafting and planning. Each little event that could occur has gone through his mind for his next operation. Contingency plans based off of compromised contingencies filled the bulk of his paper. He pulled maps from all sources, looking for things that others did not. Finally it all came together as an exhausted Kraken stood to stretch and greet the new day with tired gaze. His arms up above his head arcing his back he felt himself relax for but a moment. He pushed open his chamber doors and looked about for a moment. A new cutthroat leaned against the wall near his chamber her frost colored hair and bright blue eyes glean in the morning light. She whispered gently to him. Her voice a melody to the ears.

Cutthroat: “Long night I see. Anything I can get you captain?”

Kraken: “Oh, I don’t believe we have met but yes, can you alert Crow I need to see her. Then let Magoichi, Okuni, and Iron Feng know I wish to have a meeting tonight at dusk and attendance is necessary.”

Cutthroat: “Sure thing my captain. Will have a personal meeting in private later.”

The mysterious cutthroat tilts her head and winks as she blows a kiss towards Kraken. Blue like powder exit her pursed lips and form a small heart in a frost cloud before fading into the day.

Cutthroat: “May I say you need some rest. When a cold wind blows it chills you, chills you to the bone.”

The Cutthroat begins to walk away while Kraken stares in confusion of the last phrase she uttered. A gentle voice penetrates his confusion like a hot knife through butter.

Crow: “You like her?”

Kraken turns to look into his chamber, his nose almost brushes into Crows face she is so close.

Kraken: “When did you get here?”

Crow: “The same time you did, before you started making your plans. Quite brilliant I must say, never seen the kind of thinking from your before. It seems you wish to take out the Shima in one swipe.”

Kraken: “Yes, I think the plan will w…. wait… you were in there all night and I didn’t notice… wait so you saw everything that night?”

Crow: “Don’t be embarrassed, I was polite enough to look away when you changed. Also your little tantrum when you realized you made an error two hours in was quite adorable.”

Kraken:”…errr um, new subject please.”

Crow: “Fine, so the new cutthroat you just met should be trusted totally, her name is Charis. I worked with her before my incident and joining with you. She had to leave the country for crimes but hearing your ambition decided to come with the rest of the mercenaries. She specializes in Frost magics if you didn’t notice. She can manifest her powers with little effort. Very effective killer is the one who doesn’t need to sneak steel into the enemies fortress. Also she is known as Black Widow so be careful around her.”

Kraken: “Black Widow? She likes her poison then?”

Crow begins to walk back into Krakens chamber and inspects the plans in detail. Kraken follows slowly and begins to clear room at his planning table for his meeting.

Crow: “While she does like her poison she enjoys her male partners. From the stories I have heard not one lives to tell the tale of the nights romance. Also she is not above taking a chunk out of her victims.”

Kraken: “Please tell me you mean with her blades.”

Crow smiles creepily at Kraken and picks up an apple and quickly bites a huge chunk out of it before tossing it to him. Kraken looks down and gulps before placing the apple to his side.

Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:12 pm

~Hanbei~
Holly appeared next to Hanbei in a heartbeat. He almost jumped, but then relaxed.

"I know where Ieyasu's location is. However, he knows we are coming. Therefore I wanted to let you know before Masamune proceeds. He's injured," Holly said.

"Injured? Is he alright? Can he continue to fight?" Hanbei instantly became concerned. Not only was Masamune his brother, but the moral of the men fighting may weaken if the men found out their leader was injured. Hanbei came flying back towards Masamune, who was with Oichi.

"Masamune, this isn't the time to be resting...but you can't help it, can you. Tsk! The Tokugawa!" Hanbei made a fist with his right hand, "our men need you....but if you can't go on any farther, I have a plan."

Without asking, Hanbei threw off his coat and grabbed Masamune's helmet off his head. Hanbei then jumped onto Masamune's horse, put the Date helmet on his head, and went off.

"Wait! Hanbei! Get back here right now!" Masamune's arm reached out but Oichi stopped him. She smiled, "You wanted to rest a moment. I think your brother knows what he is doing."

Hanbei rode and Holly appeared on the horse next to him.

"Ooooh, this is getting interesting! I didn't think you were this much of a genius! You're moving the battle forward and protecting your brother at the same time!" Holly clapped.

"Yea, well, I lost my woman, the one person I had ever loved.....I ain't losing my brother too! Ieyasu is mine!" Hanbei charged forward, "Men! We are heading straight for the castle over the hills....kill anyone that defends Ieyasu, but save em' for me!"

The men cheered as they followed Hanbei's orders, not noticing it was Hanbei instead of Masamune.

~Gracia~
Gracia continued to sail along the water under her little ship bumped into someone else's. She didn't even consider the possibility, but it just so happened that she bumped into an Oda ship.
"Gracia's here...pull her up!" One of the men shouted.

"Oh my god, oh my god, the daughter of Nobunaga's right hand man...she was ship-wrecked?!"

"Did somebody capture her? They'll pay, the Oda is the strongest!"

The men helped Gracia up onto the ship, and she smiled, "Thanks friends! I just want to let you know that was really nice. Say, are we headed to the main land?"

"Actually, we have a letter for Crow, one of Kraken's cutthroats. Do you know of her?" One man asked, "We are to deliver a letter to her."

"Ooooh! Oooooh! Yes! Yes! She's really nice, hard to get to know, but-"

The men were completely silent. A trickle of sweat was going down one of their faces.

"You spoke to the Crow..."

"They say she can deliver you a night mare in her sleep..."

"Huh? She's not like that at all!" Gracia panicked, "Those are lies! Rumors! She's one of the fuzziest people I know. She might act tough, but she's all squishy on the inside. She's just gushing with feeling of love for Mr. Krabs. And that love is what makes her stronger!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"....We cannot take lady Gracia on this mission it seems. They must have brain washed her."

"Yes, Kojuro will know what to do about this. We're closest to him, and we should put Gracia in his care."

"Either that, or she's just plain stupid."

"Hey! I'm telling the truth!"
Gracia cried, but the men didn't listen. They turned the ship back in the direction of Kojuro's location.

Willpower: 80%
Physical Health: 60%
Oda Loyalty: 40%
Kraken Loyalty: 60%

Other: Bleeding, Wounds in the chest.

Nohime was impressed with the short amount of time it took Crow to heal her. Yet, she couldn't help but feel it was an endless cycle she was trapped in. She upsets Crow, Crow hurts her, then Crow heals her, Then hurts, then heals....

"I do not know what I would do in that situation. My husband....does not seem to love anyone. I cannot relate." No answered, "But I will thank you for ending the pain. But you are right about me wanting to find out what your end plans are. But it is not to betray you. I want to know why others fight- Nobunaga seems to fight for reasons I can't even tell....I've thought about killing him a few times to be honest, and end his madness...but I cannot decide if there is a more virtuous answer as to why we fight. Do we need a precise reason? Or do we do it because we seek some kind of intangible pleasure through pain?"
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:01 pm

Willpower: 80%
Physical Health: 60%
Oda Loyalty: 40%
Kraken Loyalty: 60%

Other: Scars

“Something is different” Nohime thought. “This room feels… normal.” Nohime opened her eyes to see a strange site. Color, brightness, contrast. The room was comfortably set up. Elegant drapery and a soft bed. Wardrobe and clean linens. Standing up she felt soft carpet on her feet. An open pair of elegant double doors led to a small deck. She could see the safety wall to pull and seal incase of high water or combat. Outside on this deck leaned the familiar figure she had grown to know. Crow let the wind blow through her hair before turning to face Nohime.

Crow: “Things are changing for you, for us… I place my faith they are for the better. I am hard to please, so don’t let me down.”

Nohime stepped out into the crisp sea air and evening sun. Crow stepped back inside Nohimes room and opened a few cabinets and closets.

Crow: “Clean clothes that fit your fashion, new accessories and even some new weapons for you. Perfumes, makeup and more. I am treating you with respect due to the fact you have earned some. You are not just a warrior or soldier, you are better. You have a style your own and in battle the one that fights different surprises their opponent. I can always use more cutthroats. But I want and need you to be better.”

Nohime steps in and is about to open her mouth when Crow places a finger on her lips.

Crow: “I am placing all my bets you are the person I feel you are deep inside and our time together has helped you step forward. I do hope my trust is not misplaced.”

Crow opens to the door leading to the interior of the ship before stopping and looking towards her ready for any responses.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:40 pm

Masamune watched his brother lead the army in his hat down the hill. "Hanbei...what are you doing, YOU THUNDERING IDIOT!!" He mumbled then went into a shout. He grabbed the reigns to Oichi's horse, who snorted in reply. "This is our fight, you're not going to fight Ieyasu alone."

"Masamune...your wounds.."
Oichi whispered. She watched him mount her horse and start racing down the hill. He put a hand on his side, where the wound was. I have to keep going, for Hanbei. Ieyasu will kill him, thinking it is me.

"I'll be fine. Plus, this is our fight, he can't do it alone."
Masamune said to her.

"Hiiiyyaa!"
Masamune kicked the horse to start. The cream colored horse whined and then ran at full gallop. He was catching up to the tail end of the group that was following Hanbei. Masamune noticed that most of his army was still in tact. They had a glisten in their eyes about regaining their home, or helping their comrades regain their home. Some of them eyed Masamune with a puzzled look as he passed them on the horse. He slowed his pace down and trotted with the other horseman.

Masamune decided that he wouldn't retake his hat and position until he regain a bit more of his strength. Hanbei can create a diversion until this heals. Right now, I guess I'm under his command. Who knew this would happen, ha! "Come on guys, we have to make Lord Masamune proud! If Ieyasu attacks him, we have to have his back."

"Aye!" Some of the men responded. One of them blow a battle-horn to signify the others to gather into a wide position. Ieyasu's castle loomed up ahead, on the hill, just like the ninja-girl had said. Masamune took a long look at it. It looks so different now, since it has been rebuilt from the fire. But home is still home, no matter how much it as changed. He passed by a few rice fields, and that brought back memories where he used to play as a child in the reed banks. He and Kojuro would scavenge for bugs or other creepy crawlers that lived near the water. Those times are gone. It's time to face reality. Masamune snapped back to the present.

Ieyasu had a line of riflemen lined up on the walls of the castle. They took aim at the approaching Date army, waiting for them to get in range. Masamune noticed at the center of the line, Ieyasu was standing there, with his hand in the air, holding off the men. He watched the approaching army with a fierce look. Hanbei stopped on Lusa and holted the army right before they were in the line of fire. Masamune just noticed that the ninja-girl was sitting on Lusa with him.

Hanbei turned to face the spread out army, "I want you to make some noise! Let Ieyasu know what the Date army is made of!" He shouted, trying to sound like Masamune. It was a decent impersonation, but if it in any situation but a battle, someone would of noticed Hanbei's higher-pitched voice. The men roared at Hanbei's commanded. Hanbei resumed the army's movement. Ieyasu lowered his hand to chest level when they moved, signalling the riflemen. However, only some of them fired since the noise was so loud. Most of them couldn't concentrated on one moving target that was screaming.

Masamune just smiled. I guess I could never doubt my brother's intelligence. He withdrew one of his swords and started to pick off some of Ieyasu's ground men as he streamed by. He didn't noticed that Ieyasu had sent out a ground-squad. He must of done it when we had our eyes on the rifles.. Masamune shrugged it off, as they were now at an advantage with high morale and a solid reason to be fighting back.

~Kojuro - Province 56 - Castle~

Kojuro made it back to Bungo hastily. He wanted to prepare to set out to see Nobunaga, to request an army to defeat the Date once and for all. Now that he had the support of the Azai, he could easily plan a two-sided siege against them. He headed into the strategist room of the castle, writing down a plan for the Date. Echigo isn't that hard to take over if they cut out the water route and the land route. Ieyasu will hold out the east and all we need to do is attack from the west and the south. However, if Masamune does plan to take over Ieyasu, then that will be a bit of a problem. Luckily, I was raised where he was raised, so if he does succeed, I know the land.

The door bursted open, as a courier ran in. "Master Kojuro, an Oda ship has landed here from Nobunaga! They seem to have some small girl with them."

Kojuro put his inked feather down, stood up, and adjusted his glasses. "Hmmmm, bring them in right away." He followed the courier out the gen in-crested door and down the marble hall. There was three Oda soldiers and a familiar pink, pig-tailed haired girl with them. Her eyes lit up when she saw Kojuro.

"Mister Kojuro! Wow, it's really you! Oh Mister Kojuro I was this really big ship with Mr. Crabs, and his nice lady friends! They liked me soooooo much, they made me a cuthrout AND lady in training. ISN'T THAT GREAT?!"
She jumped up and down with joy.

"Wait..what?!" Kojuro was puzzled. Did she just forget I killed Sorin in front of her? And when did she do all this? "Who is Mr...Crabs?" He felt embarrassed to use one of her ridiculous nicknames.

"Oh, Mr. Crabs is Mr. Kraken! He is such a sweet guy once you get to know him. Oh and now he has a big, fluffy teddy bear!"
She hugs herself when she mentions the bear.

I was careless, I forgot about the factor of Kraken and his cutthroats! Who knew it would be Gracia who would be the one to blurt it out. "Alright Gracia, your father must be very worried about you, when you away on Kraken's ship. Why don't we pay him a visit. Also, did you know you caused distress for Ranmaru? He went out looking for you."

"Oh no! I didn't mean to bring worry to Ran-chan! When he gets my letter, then he will realize that I am a-okay!"
She gave Kojuro the thumbs up. "Also, Daddy shouldn't worry about me. I'm an adult! But, I guess I could take a pit-stop to see Daddy, he'd LOVE to hear about my adventure!!"

"Now, now, let's make haste." Kojuro quickly went back into the room, grabbed his strategy and lead the three soldiers and Gracia out. "As for you three, continue on your quest."

"Errr, right! We need to deliver this note to Crow." One of them said. The ran ahead of Gracia and Kojuro and towards the pier. Kojuro and Gracia followed at a slower pace. Some of the townspeople gave Kojuro a harsh glance. He ignored them and talked to the first sailor he saw on the pier.

"Aye sir, we have your ship ready as you requested. Tis over there!" The sailor pointed to a medium sized vessel. On the ship, there are a few Oda soldiers and crew. Kojuro gave Gracia a push to go before him onto the ship. He boarded after her and lifted the plank to the ship.

"Let's make haste. To the Oda lands!" Kojuro said to the crew.

~Takakage - Province 16 - Outside the Castle~

Taka just stood there, paralyzed, for a few minutes. Why do I feel such a great pain in my chest? I mean, she was just a comrade...I knew that eventually our ways would part. He let out a long sigh and turned from the screen door. Yamanaka greeted him at the bottom.

"It'll be okay! I'm sure we will see her again."
He put on a smile for Taka. Taka just turned away from him. He headed to where the horse was, and untied the reigns from the poll it was tied too. Oyassan butted her head against Taka's side and made sad grunting noises.

"Just leave me alone."
Taka gently pushed the deer away. He mounted the horse and prepared to leave.

"Wait! I have an idea! Why don't we go get some territory of our own, under the Mori name!"
Yamanaka said.

"What about you and your quest for the Amago Clan?"
Taka looked at him sternly. "You really should be thinking about that...or heading home. You're too young to be in this war."

"My real home was destroyed when the Date slaughtered everyone I knew...I only survive because...." Yamanaka paused a moment. "Well, the Date Clan doesn't seem so bad now, since they got rid of Terumune. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine! It looks like you're the one needing help."

Taka sighed. "That's just it..I'm not even sure what I'm going to do. Masamune is probably already on the battlefield fighting for Oshu, Kraken is probably already thinking of his next tactic, and here I am, trying to find my place in this world."

"You need to take back your land, Hyuga, right?"
Yamanaka put his hands on his side. "Well, what are you waiting for? Go show the Oda who's boss!"
How does he know all this information? I'm guessing word and gossip spread fast and even to a child's ears.
"I'm just a tactician...and I have no army...Also, Kojuro is probably still there..."
Taka said. The thought of Kojuro gave Taka a shiver down his spin.

"Kojuro's whereabouts shouldn't matter. I know you are a better strategist than him. I might of only recently started my quest, however, I can tell you are ten times better than him."
Yamanaka gave him a smile.

Taka sighed, "Well, I guess it's time. First, we are going to need an army of men to fight the Oda. So, we should start there and recruit some ronin for our cause." I already lost everyone that was so close to me. It's time to change the tide of fate and turn it into my favor. And once I reconquer my land...maybe I can share it with Hawakawa...
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:43 am

~Floating Island,  Close to Providence 23~

Kraken sits at his table preparing for his guests. Crow stands by the cabin door to allow people into the room. She carefully eyes up Koshosho as she squeezes past following Magoichi. Iron Feng comes dressed in his usual attire. Charming as ever Okuni saunters in. Before closing the door Crow calls for Whisper and Charis. She gives Whsiper a quiet order and invites Charis into the room.

Once inside Kraken gestures for everyone to circle around his table which is in a state of organized chaos. Iron Feng seats himself on the left side of the table and begins looking over some of maps Kraken has spread out. Magoichi pulls up a seat in the center and examines some sketches. Koshosho half sits on the table next to her lord. Okuni sets herself on the right side of the table and crosses her legs gracefully as she leans in. Crow takes her place next to Kraken and Charis leans a little behind her against the wall.

Kraken: “Lets get started then, much to discuss.”

Crow: “Shall I make a quick comment before your plan?”

Kraken: “Of course, I’m guessing it has to do with Charis since you had her join us.”

Crow smiles and turns towards Charis.

Crow: “Remember the Shimazu serpent?”

Charis smiles with delight, almost a twinkle in her eye. A chuckle comes from beneath her breathe

Charis: “I remember fondly, some of my greatest work I feel.”

Crow: “I would like you to bring the legend back, by the Oda a large lake sits, I think you know the one. I would like you to use your various talents to make the troops frightened. I think this will buy us some time to strike at the Shima. Are your orders understood?

Charis: “Why yes, if they go near the water alone… I’ll eat them right up.”

Charis begins to move towards the window, right before she jumps out Crow calls out.

Crow: “No civilians, only military.”

Charis dives out and hits the water hard, landing on it like a solid surface. She begins to run in the direction of land. Some people sight the woman running on the water with gasps and calls.

Crow turns back to the table and reassumes her position.

Crow: “…ice floats. Now back to the meeting.”

Kraken readjusts himself then leans forward to speak.

Kraken: “I have multiple steps for the attack on the Shima. I hope we can bring this to an end quickly to stop much bloodshed, but I plan for everything.

Step 1: Magoichi you will start the movement back to your homeland, I know you have been wanting to sail there anyway. You will travel with the Red Fangs. Along with Iron Fengs escort several of our more military ready mercenary crafts will travel with you as well and stay with the Red Fangs once you reach the point (territory 37). Once there you can continue on your travels but hold until you see the orange smoke rising from my position.

Step 2: You will coordinate yourselves in a way to make you look ready for invasion, cannons ready and so on. If any vessels engage you then try to take them without mass slaughter. Along the shoreline a few cutthroats among your ships will leave as they see combat ready Shima ships, they will take those ships out of the equation either through theft or destruction.

Step 3: I will begin my movement from Ginchyo Tachibanas lands (territory23) with many of our loyals and newfound mercenaries. I will ask to borrow some Saika gunmen since their accuracy will be very useful. I will combine with her armies and begin a march south (territory 24). During this timeframe Okuni will use her sources to provide supplies to many of the Shima territories, marked as food, weapons and other supplies that may be much needed with Krakens movements coming so close. We will use Kimiko’s merchant symbol and her reputation to make the crates that much easier to unload into the areas specified. Inside a few smaller containers hidden among the normal supplies will hold enough Hellfire to take out a barracks.

Step 4: Knowing Sakon Shima will have moved many of his forces south in thought of preventing a sea attack I will easily take the first town or garrison in the northern territory. Once taken I will send word to have him meet me for a negotiation. Hopefully I will not have to use Hellfire or force and can explain my situation to him and hopefully secure another ally. If he wants to fight it out I will be in prime position to wipe out many of his capital buildings and launch a full-scale water strike and start a march from the North as well.

Kraken stands and stretches and places his hands behind his head.

Kraken: “Hopefully Sakon, a man of strength and pride will realize my ambition and keep this from being a bloody war. Yet if it is we must be ready, no longer can we stand idly by. So lets say you all, is this a plan we can work with?”
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:53 pm

~Hanbei~ Province #2

Masamune's troops roared as they attacked the opposing army. Ieyasu's troops began to fire on the Date army, and Hanbei took out his bladed sundial and soared up above. Ieyasu was taken aback by this, and Hanbei came charging downwards throwing his sundial at Ieyasu. Ieyasu, however, stopped it with his fists. Holly came from behind Ieyasu, about to knife him when Ieyasu slammed his other fist into her chest.

"Tsk! You may be all muscle, but you have a brain!"
Holly jumped back.

"Don't you realize what you are doing is wrong, Masamune? Peace will not be made through rash choices and brute force. Terumune may have lost your homeland, but think, you're killing many innocent people just to take back a family heirloom. Do their lives not matter to you anymore? Why do you fight when peace can be made?"

Hanbei landed in front of Ieyasu, realizing Ieyasu was a force he might not be able to overcome. Compared to Ieyasu, he was quite small. But with the help of Holly, they may be able to outwit Ieyasu and stab him. Hanbei simply winked at Holly, and then flew upwards using his bladed sundial.

"Answer me! You can't run in the middle of a fight!"
Ieyasu screamed, and Holly tripped him in that instant. Ieyasu fell, and Holly stabbed him in the leg. Hanbei landed down behind him without a sound, and then suddenly threw his bladed sundial at Ieyasu's collapsed body.

It was soon thrown back at Hanbei, but Hanbei caught it. Ieyasu's fist had blown it back.

"Impossible..." Holly trailed off, "I should've finished him off right there!"

"One wound...I have many more inside my heart," Ieyasu stood up.

"As do I. Isn't that why we fight?" Hanbei said as Holly tossed him a sword, "If you want justice, come and get it."

"Is that all you have to say, Date? I thought you were more..talkative." Ieyasu charged straight for Hanbei, punching him in the chest. Hanbei went flying down to the ground, dropping the sword. Ieyasu picked his sword up, and pointed it at Hanbei's neck, "Date, I'm sorry. But you-"

Holly stabbed Ieyasu in the chest. He fell down to the ground, coughing up blood.

"Holly..."

Holly threw the sword to Hanbei, "He's your kill now. He's still alive, barely. Finish him. Take his head and claim this land in the name of the Date."

Hanbei approached Ieyasu. Ieyasu looked up at him, his eyes pleading.

"Wait, you're not Date! You're a...teenager? Who are you?!"

"For Masamune..."

Hanbei lunged downwards.

~~~

Gracia and Nobunaga and Nohime's part Coming soon!
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:25 pm

"STOP!!" Masamune rode into the castle, jumped off Oichi's horse and grabbed Hanbei's arm. He dragged Hanebi off of the dying Ieyasu. Masamune then grabbed his hat from his brother and put it on his head. "I'm sorry if my brother toyed with you too much."

"You...are...Masamune..right?"
Ieyasu mustered up his breath. He tried to stand but his wounds were too deep. "I guess you beat be fair and square..."

"Hold up. You think I'm just going to kill the loser because he lost one fight? Huff, Hanbei might, but I have different ideas. The Date are not who they used to be."
Masamune glanced hard at Hanbei, who stiffened up. He finally noticed the ninja girl who was standing behind Hanbei, with a guilty look on her face. Masamune turned to Ieyasu and held out a hand.

He grabbed it and helped him up. "My goal was only to regain our homeland. Death was inevitable, but killing you will kill charisma with the people."

"Masamune...you are twice the man I knew back then. You really have grown."
Ieyasu looks at Hanbei, "I never knew you had a brother..."

"Maybe if someone looked passed Terumune, then they would see the Date's true colors. Now,"
Masamune faced Ieyasu directly, "surrender this castle and Oshu to the Date and we will seize fighting. You will be under house arrest until further notice."

Realizing he had no choice, Ieyasu hung his head and muttered, "All right..." He put a hand to a wound on his stomach, "Oshu, and Dewa, is yours. My other lands however, will belong to my adversaries."

Nodding and smiling, Masamune called out to one of his soldiers, "Get this man medical attention. Also, tell the troops to seize fighting, for the Date have won."

"Aye sir!"
The man ran back into the fray, and started to proclaim the news. Masamune decided now to deal with his brother.

"Hanbei, we aren't out to kill everyone. We are NOT Terumune."
He crossed his arms. "I thought you would know better than that."

~Takakage - Province 16 -Path~

Takakage didn't waste a moment. He decided he would thank Date for his hospitality and ask him about his soldiers down south. He heard about the Fuma campaign, and how Kraken and Date joined together for an assault. If he lets me command those soldiers, at least I'll have an army of some sort.

Taka mounted the horse they took to the Uesugi. Yamanaka jumped on in front of him. "Alrighty! Where to next!"

"Errr, back to Echigo. We need to properly thank the Date hospitality and I have a question to ask him."
Taka said unsurely.

"Isn't Date out on his own conquest though? For Oshu or something?"
Yamanaka looked at Taka, puzzled.

"Oh, that's right. Well, we'll find him one way or another. It'll be nice to see Hanbei again as well." Taka kicked the horse and started on their way back. Oyassan trotted next to the horse, keeping a steady pace. The armor on her back didn't seem to faze her in anyway.

The calm, forest path was as peaceful as when they first went through it. There was slight birdsong in the air. Taka glanced around at the beauty of the wildlife in the undergrowth. "I'm almost sad, that this world is plagued by war. I mean, it's so beautiful, especially in spring."

"Oh spring is the best! Cherry blossoms, new life, and rain. Oh how I love the sound and feeling of rain."
Yamanaka happily trailed off into a list. Taka tuned him out, to create a quiet peace.

The path eventually thinned out into the city near the coast. Some people gave them glances as they approached the town. Taka noticed that a lot of soldiers were now missing. He approached the first one on the path, who was helping a farmer chop some wood. "Did the Date army go out somewhere?"

"Hmmph, well, they went to go retake Oshu or something. Sadly, I wasn't chosen for the operation. They are probably still out there, showing the Tokugawa who is boss."
He slammed his axe into the wood. It split into two perfectly even pieces.

"Errr, thanks."
Taka started to ride away from him. If all soldiers are as cut and dry as that guy, I'll never be able to control them..

"Well, wasn't he chipper?"
Yamanaka said, "We should wait for news of Masamune's victory...or defeat before we talk to him. He must be busy and we don't want to get ourselves caught in someone else's battle."

Taka nodded, "We can stay in the city for now. Maybe Kimiko is still around. We could ask her about any recent news we should be aware of."

**Kojuro's part will be added when Cat posts Gracia's**
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:39 pm

~Somewhere in Japan~

Because wouldn't you like to know?

Along a forest path wrapping around the mountain, some shady merchants on the trail boast about recent earnings from a nearby village. Apparently, with all the young men sent to war, they have it real easy selling overpriced goods towards the denizens of the valley.

The wagon bumps irregularly down the trail as the men laugh about this one particular military wife a couple of them made a greater than normal profit from. The bearded man smiling widely relaxes on the corner and pats a bag of traded goods from said woman beside him.

A noise occurs and the wagon wheel breaks off. They jerk and kick up some dust.

Confused, the men stop carefully and get out.

The wheel broke off a few yards back. They have a spare sure but it is still a drag to fix.

The bearded man reaches into the wagon when an arrow pierces his hand. He yells in agony.

He looks up only to catch sight of two more arrows coming from the cliff side. One pierces his throat, the other his chest.

The other men start grabbing their swords as the green swordsman jumps down from the cliff and sends a few more arrows into their limbs.

Rinku quickly switches to his sword once he makes a gracefully and steady landing. He busies himself swinging against these lowly men. There are a handful of them, but Rinku keeps them on their toes with little a sweat.

Slash. Swish. Parry. Stab. Stab.

Two of the merchants try ganging up but they are quickly beaten away. Knocked down to their knees they look around only to realize the rest of their buddies are all laying on the ground either motionless or near so with discolored dagger wounds in various locations.

They see a lady in purple beside them, currently dropping the used-to-be-third-alive from her poison tipped knife.

The men start up momentum to attack her. Indigo rolls her eyes.

The men mere feet from her raise to attack, only to drop to the ground.

The swordsman stands behind the bodies, as the cuttroat gives him a nod.

They stare at each other for a moment before moving.

With the other wagon wheels slashed, and mice tied up, Rinku grabs the few bags needed as Indigo snatches the coin purses from the bodies.

Rinku pulls out a small wooden flute. He plays a quick melody and after a moment, his steed from galloping toward them. She stops with a friendly neigh. Rinku rubs her muzzle softly as Indigo starts mounting the saddle. Rinku joins the cutthroat on top and they gallop toward the town.

☼ - ' - . - ' - ☼ - ' - . - ' - ☼ - ' - . - ' - ☼ - ' - . - ' - ☼ - ' - . - ' - ☼ - ' - . - ' - ☼

~The Floating Island - close to province 23~

Within the chambers, around the large table set up, the commanding officers listen to this new plan their top sea dog cooked up. Four major steps all laid out on the table curtousy of Kraken's Japanese Invasion Piece Set.

"You've really outdone yourself Kraken," Magoichi speaks up. "I am pleased with how much thought you've put into this."

"Why thank you Miss Saika."

Magoichi thinks to herself for a moment, fiddling with her bottle mindlessly.

"This is a great time to launch my newest vessel, the Aka no Tengu, Red Bird-Demon, and detach it from the parent ship. We've finally restored that pathetic Oda ship up to Saika standards Gun Storage added. Japan can at last be introduced to the Crimson Loftwing as well. I can't wait to inform Rinku."

The Saika's thoughts start soaring through the waves on her new vessels... and she wipes a little bit of drool away from the crook of her mouth.

"My new Jurogumo will finally get used as well, yes?" Koshosho asks.

"Yes, if Kraken will permit you to stay with my forces." Magoichi says with a raised eye toward the sea dog.

Kraken, still standing from his stretch, nods quietly.

Magoichi picks up a figure piece from the table and examines it carefully, turning it over in her hands.

"Crow, please stop glaring at my associate." she says keeping her eyes on the piece. "I know she did not get a direct invite but she is here as my guest because I will require her in my sub-plans for this."

The cutthroat's face hardens slightly but remains quiet. Koshosho is about to speak up but Magoichi starts talking first.

"Alright, so on the ships are my birdmen, minus those assigned for Kraken, my pink hand maiden, and the Bloody Incisors as we make our way over here for the orange smoke before continuing."

She takes a small sip from her hip worn bottle with her free hand. A shiver jolts through her body.

"Kraken, I expect an estimate of how many of my men you need by noon tomorrow. And I want extra firearms, cannonballs, ramen, sake barrels, and rice balls for the journey."

Magoichi puts the piece back on the table, eyes with a glimmer and a wicked smile.

"I'm in."

Last edited by Raven on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:30 am

~Floating Island,  Close to Providence 23~

Kraken sits patiently hearing input from his associates, quickly taking notes and adjusting plans as needed. The conversation begins to close.

Magoichi: ”Kraken, I expect an estimate of how many of my men you need by noon tomorrow. And I want extra firearms, cannonballs, ramen, sake barrels, and rice balls for the journey."

Magoichi puts the piece back on the table, eyes with a glimmer and a wicked smile.

Magoichi: ”I'm in.”

Kraken stands and walks towards his double doors. A nod from Crow to confirm his thoughts. He smiles a bit with sly look across his face. He grasps the handles.

Kraken: “I will be taking 27 of your men. Weapons and supplies are of no concern since our newfound mercenary friends really outdid themselves with answering the calls of needed supplies. Yes, you will be fully stocked with sake as well. I wouldn’t leave you without.”

Kraken pushes the doors open, outside in the cover of night torches and movement make out forms everywhere. In the distance ships can be seen in formations and on Krakens own deck men stand dressed and awaiting orders. 27 of Magoichi’s men stand to the side across from a dozen Cutthroats all geared up looking like Crow clones. Whisper stands at the helm with captains of all the ships at attention in a semi-circle.

Kraken: “I cannot make your noon deadline my friend Magoichi, since I already gave the orders and the plan is already in motion.”

The group stands in amazement as they step outside. Men can be seen on every ship all ready and prepped for sailing. All supply ships have already left the group and The Leviathan sits in the center of a mass of ships that the eye cannot take in.

Kraken steps to his helm and Whisper leans over and says something to him. Kraken looks towards his top commanders.

Kraken: “We lost the Leviathans head during the last battle with the Oda. Yet like the mighty Hydra it has grown back, and with it several others have emerged. Great Atokubune ships gained or stolen have joined with the Leviathan. Oda no longer can outgun us in the sea, for once he will fear the might of another.”

Kraken turns and walks with haste to the front of his newly fixed ship and climbs to the very tip overlooking the sea of ships. Calling out in a powerful voice.

Kraken: “Today, under the moonlight we launch the largest nautical operation in the history of Japan. I have complete trust that if all do their duty, that the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again an army to not be looked down upon. We will ride, protecting those who cannot protect themselves. We will strike down evil with the convictions of our wills alone. We will not stop… until Japan is free once again!”

Cheers erupt as thousands call off, some firearms and cannon fire can be heard sounding excitement.

Kraken slowly returns to the ring of commanders and crosses his hands.

Kraken: “I hope I didn’t jump the gun or anything. I hear Magoichi is in, how about the rest of you?”

Okuni rolls her eyes as Iron Feng begins to laugh in his rusty congested way. Koshosho looks towards Magoichi with a look of “What have you gotten us into.” Magoichi just sighs and takes a swig from her hip. Kraken smiles so wide it almost leaves and eerie vibe in the hearts of his captain and commanders.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:31 pm

~Hanbei~ Province #2 Castle

Hanbei felt something fall inside of him when Masamune said "We are NOT Terumune."

"I never said I was. I just wanted to end it quick." Hanbei turned, "If we are done here, then I will start making preparations for our next battle. Come find me when you've got an idea, or I'll make one for you."
Hanbei turned and headed up to an empty room, shutting the door behind him. He breathed in.

"Hanbei, I thought you were a stronger man than that. I guess I always found your little weaknesses cute," a feminine voice spoke out to him. One that was very familiar. He turned his head and saw a very familiar girl sitting in a chair. Pink hair, black dress, cute hair ribbon:

Hanbei reached for the doorknob, and when his hand found it, she reached out her hand and put hers on top of his.

"Why are you so afraid? I thought you'd be happy to see me again, and know I wasn't dead. My my, you've grown....but haven't changed much."

"Let go of me. I'll only ask you once. You're dead!"

"That's how you greet an old friend? C'mon, we can be like how we used to be. We can escape this madness...you know you don't have much time left....the sickness is sinking in...let's ensure  that no one comes close to death this time.."

Hanbei smacked her. She disappeared.

"All this battling is getting to my head..." Hanbei coughed, almost choking, "No. I will not let this overtake me. The similarities are uncanny....but this time, I will make sure I protect her. But I can only do that if I have Masamune's army behind me...."

~Gracia~ Kojuro's Ship

"To the Oda lands!" Except Gracia hugged Kojuro so hard, he passed out.  And so, Gracia decided to take charge and steer the ship.

"Mr. Kojuro will appreciate me driving this thing for sure!" Gracia spun the wheel in her own direction.

The crew wondered who allowed her to drive.

"Is she even experienced?"

"Whoa! Whoa! We almost leaned too much to the right!"

Gracia sang as she steered.

"We're sailing on the ocean blue!

It's me, Fred, Kojuro, and you!

Where we are going, I have a clue,

And it will surely surprise you!

True true love can be found

Where our hearts sail across the...bound!

Let's head east, then west

into the never-ending heart-struck sunset!"

"I'm gonna hurl! Somebody stop this roller coaster!" Someone screamed.

"Help! Help! I fell off the side!"

"Throw him a rope!"

Gracia docked the ship straight next to Kraken's. She jumped onto Kraken's ship and curtsies, "I'm back! I brought Mago the most brilliant, capable man in the world!" Please ship it.

~Nohime~

~Torture Friendship!Time!~
Willpower: 100%
Physical Health: 90%
Oda Loyalty: 0%
Kraken Loyalty: 100%

"Thank you..."
Nohime replied, feeling as if Crow really wasn't the person she intentionally had thought either. Nohime began to change as she said to Crow, "I know it sounds crazy...but I believe Nobunaga may have been led on the wrong path. Yet, somehow, in my heart, I know that killing him may be unsatisfying....I feel like a new woman, and I want to make hima new man. Change him. He wasn't always like this...."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:52 pm

~The Leviathan~

Just as Kraken finishes his majestic speech, the crew is so rudely interrupted by a quick ship rocking followed by a pigtailed frilly girl dropping from a sail line onto the deck.

"Hey the brat's back." Magoichi announces. "How in Susanoo's name did she make a ship travel from the horizon to beside our ship in an eye's blink?"

She takes a sip from the bottle on her hip turning back toward the crew. She stops.

"Wait a minute," Magoichi says ponderingly. "what does 'the most brilliant, capable man in the world!' mean and what does that have to do with me? "

She looks beside her towards the pink lady still watching Kraken.

"Koshosho, is there something I should know about this little student of yours concerning my well being?"
Magoichi asks.

No response.

"Koshosho!"

"Hmmm? Oh I dunno, deary." Koshosho says only paying half attention. "Small Lady does so much on her own as it is. Who knows what goes through that child's head."

"If you say so..." Magoichi responses, still very skeptical. "Tsk. Raven feathers. Why did Rinku have to be away now? If this is going to cause me a problem, I will want my chicken shooting practice."

"Oh, why can't the captain stand in courageous poses for inspiring speeches more often? It brings out his dreamy shoulders and *purrs* hip sway."
Koshosho sighs.

The Saika lady looks at her in a questioning and almost disgusted look. She shakes her head and pulls up her sake bottle. She puts it to her lips. Just as she's about to take a drink she looks at the container, thinks for a second, then returns the container to her hip.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:28 pm

~Masamune - Province 2 - Castle~

"If we are done here, then I will start making preparations for our next battle. Come find me when you've got an idea, or I'll make one for you." Hanbei bitterly said and stormed out of the room.

Masamune watched him leave. Was I too hard on him? He did almost kill Ieyasu, no, someone had to yell at him. A few Date soldiers storm into the room, disarming Ieyasu and pulling out medical supplies. Once Masamune felt that his men could handle the former daimyo, he went out to seek Hanbei. He looked down both long hallways. Dang it, both ways look the same! Why did Ieyasu make this place look all the same?

Masamune heard a loud wack and thud coming from the left corridor. He also heard frantic panting and wheezing. He quickly opened the screen door to see Hanbei hunched over, covering his mouth to try to calm all his coughing.

Quickly forgetting his anger at Hanbei, Masamune quickly walked over and put a hand of Hanbei's shoulder, "Hanbei, you never told me you were sick! I would of kept you out of the fight. You are in no state to write another battle strategy. Stop with this facade!"

Hanbei coughed between words, "I...didn't...want to worry...you. I have..to protect..her.."
He sounded like he was in a trance. Masamune just noticed how pale he looked.

Masamune pushed him to a standing position, both hands on his shoulders, "Who? What? I need to get you to a doctor." I already lost too much of my family...I can't lose Hanbei, too!

"Masamune?"
A soft voice was behind him. "What's wrong?" Masamune turns to see Oichi standing there, a hand still on the door. "I heard shouting and coughing."

"Oichi, Hanbei's ill, very ill." Masamune sounded worried. He lead Hanbei to the chair in the room and sat him down. "I don't know a thing about medical treatment."

"I'm fine! I..don't..need..to see...anyone!"
Hanbei feebly said in the chair. He still had that stubborn look on his face.

"Let me take a look at him. Remember, I tended your wounds on the battlefield."
Oichi walked over and bent down in front of Hanbei. She grabbed his hand gingerly, "It's going to alright."

"What should I do?"
Masamune felt like an idiot for asking that in front of his wife. I should know what to do, I'm the warlord! Before he let her answer, he walked out of the room and closed the door. He couldn't bear to watch his brother be in pain like that. He looked up with the ceiling, "Are you happy now Father? Watching your children clean up the mess you left us?!"

~Kojuro - The Floating Island - (This was all Cat's doing. I had no idea another wrench would be thrown at Kojuro Neutral
And dang it Raven! I had this post almost done yesterday >->)~

Kojuro woke up to a large thud as their ship collides with another vessel. He grunted and looked around blindly. Everything was a blur without his glasses. Dang it, that little Akechi brat must of made me pass out with her 'hug'. He felt around the ship until he found his glasses caught between a barrel and the wall of the ship. He put them on and looked at who they collided with.

"Oh no.." Kojuro mumbled. The ship looked much different now, but no doubt about it, it belonged to Kraken. It was much bigger than the old Leviathan, and their ship was docked right next to them. He adjusted his glasses and saw Gracia on the giant ship.

He walked over to the edge and shouted,
"GRACIA!! What is the meaning of this?! Why are we by Kraken's ship of routy pirates and cutthroats!"

She turned and waved at him, "Oh Mr. Kojuro, you're finally awake from your nap! You are the perfect man for Mago! You're smart, capable, and you use a gun just like Mago!"

"Absolutely not! I'm leaving with or without you!" Kojuro turned around. He knew that Kraken could easily murder his crew and him. Without a strong Oda force behind him, Kojuro was ripe for the picking. I can't die here, at the hands of this pirate. I have to demolish the Date at all costs! Before this gets any worse, I can still make a quick get away.

He saw on the ship a woman, who he presumed to be Magoichi, frustrated and talking to another woman with pink curly hair. They were occupied, and she hadn't noticed him yet.

Kojuro turned to the men scolding them, "You feel in line to a little girl? Remember who is in charge and who isn't. Get us out of dodge of that ship! We are supposed to see Lord Oda, not play charades with Gracia." He crossed his arms.

"But sir.."
One of the men said, "Akechi has more power with the Oda than you. We just thought..." He stopped right there.

"You thought a little girl had more brains on how to run a ship than me? Pathetic fools!" Kojuro rolled his eyes. "Just pull us out of here, with or without Gracia!"

**Taka will be left off, since they are only traveling back to Echigo. Next post will pick up there**
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:17 pm

~Hanbei~ Province #2 Castle
Hanbei pulled his hand away from Oichi.

"Really, now," Hanbei said, giving a slight mix between a half-hearted chuckle and a cough, "I DO NOT need to....to...see a doctor. Or Oichi, that's worse! You're the one that invaded my pr- *cough* privacy. I just need some time to *cough* think, that's all."

"I don't wanna hear it! Why did you just suddenly go off on your own!" Masamune turned around, "You have enough of brains to know that you are ill!"

"Masamune! Hanbei! Please, try to gentl-"
Oichi started, but stopped in the middle of her words.

"I can take care of myself! I don't care if we are blood related or not, I am freely offering my services to you! And once this war is over, then I have my own plans!"
Hanbei yelled.

"Your own plans? You just got disowned by your adopted father! Where could you possibly go!" Masamune said as he crossed his arms.

"What do you know about anything! Does it matter? You think your life is the only one that burned down to the ground? How about every friend, family member, and person you care about? We are just taking those people care about from them...that's what the Date do! Yet you stopped me from killing Ieyasu - tell me, do those people not have a right to feel like *cough* I did when I lost her?! The very war that took her from me?! I'm sure you're happy, your first and only love standing right here next to you! You don't know what hardships are, what it's like when you notice she keeps a switchblde up her thigh, (even though you shouldn't really be looking there in the first place x.x) why some people are keen to keep you away from others, why they want to hide *cough* you away and keep your potential bottled with alongside your happiness. Then you get thrown into a world full of war, one that is confusing and full of people *cough* full of emotion....rationalize this now, I've felt more lost and confused and heartbroken ever since my father disowned me, and you expect a *cough* cough to be the worst of it? What do you know about love? What if you weren't strong enough to protect Oichi, and were the one always being protected! Tell me, wouldn't you want to get stronger and better......enough to become one of those killers, yes, the clan I've despised for so long....the clan that killed her..you've been misguided and blinded by the light of those 6 swords!"

~Gracia~

"Mago! Please, give Mr. Kojuro a chance! He came all this way, just for you! Look at his nice, smooth, brown hair....his glasses...his somewhat strange taste in fashion...no! Mr. Kojuro, you can't leave! What are you doing?! I've supposed to be a Lady cutthroat in training! You're supposed to fall in love with Mago at first sight and tell her how pretty she is! Hey! Hey! Are you even listening?!" Gracia yelled, jumping onto Kojuro's boat, "You have to go back!"

~Nobunaga~

"There's a story I want to tell you," Nobunaga was once told by his father, "Look at all of Japan; there's the farmers, the hunters, the blacksmiths, all which are men who provide for themselves. There are also the beggers, the thieves, and the mercenaries."

"Tell me, are you going to be a leader or a follow? Are you going to be one who makes their own decisions, or not?"

Some time passes. His father passes away, and Nobunaga became the next clan leader. He made some...changes to how his territory was run.

If the people don't fear me...then how will they ever obey my every word? How will I be able to raise an army, gain support, and shape this world just sitting around?

"A good leader takes action..." the words ring in Nobunaga's ears.

A man approaches him.

"Scram, we don't give chairty to peasants here," Nobunaga said, "You'd likely do better going to the Mori, or even a rich province like the Otomo. We aren't nearly as wealthy here."

"I want to know....how the Oda feels about the constant warring state of Japan. A bunch of rogue groups running around in each province, Terumune's plan for conquest, and other armies going to start arming themselves," the man said.

"We're going to join in, of course," Nobunaga crossed his arms, "I see why the best can't rise above while the weaklings get picked off. The rightful leader of Japan will be one that is the smartest, strongest, and most capable...a man able to move an entire country and fix it. But...what do you desire. I want to know," Nobunaga turned it on the  man.

"Me...well, I lead a small clan, but we've been attacked recently...I want to protect them. I was wondering if, perhaps we could make a peaceful alliance."

"If you have nothing to offer, then I will have to refuse," Nobunaga said.

"Wait! I can lend you my forces, and my wit of course," the man said, "I apologize for not introducing myself. I am Mitsuhide Akechi. Our lands have been attacked by Terumune's, and he has already sent me a letter of request to surrender, murder my daughter, and imprison myself, and he will "peacefully" merge my people to be under his rule. I don't want anything to happen to those people who live on my land, especially my daughter Gracia...she is all that I have left."

Nobunaga laughed, then extended his arm, "Working with me, I will do better than no invade your lands. I will make Terumune fear us."

The alliance between the Oda and the Akechi became a moment forever engraved in history. The two clans slowly gained power under the Oda banner, eventually leading to the conquest we know of today.
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:04 pm

~Floating Armada  ~

Gracia felt the Oda ship bob ever so slightly. She could see gas taking over the lower deck. A wave of air rushed by her side, she felt the wind shuffle her dress. She saw quick glimpses of violet and black shades. Then the gas overcame here, she was coughing and couldn’t see anything.

Everyone aboard the Leviathan saw what happened. As every Cutthroat aboard the Leviathan jumped clear off the side heading straight down atop the Oda vessel. Including Crow and Whisper. The gas they threw overran the ship quickly and the sound of coughing was heard as panicked calls from men called out.

Gracia began to open her mouth to call out to Kojuro as he retreated to the highest deck of his ship. But she was muffled as she felt thin hands cover her mouth and eyes as they pulled her back off the side of the ship. She was being carried away, her strength momentarily paralyzed due to the gas. She felt her feet planted down once again and coughed a bit more to clear her throat. She began to open her eyes when she saw Krakens form quickly wrap his arms around her and pull her close.

Kraken: “You’re not going to want to see this… I’m sorry.”

Kojuro was smart enough to climb higher, evading the gas at the main deck of the ship. He stood firmly behind the helm looking down at the situation below. He could only count 5 other men on his level with him that hadn’t been caught in the gas. The sounds of men coughing seemed to be dissipating until nothing could be heard. Kojuro called out finally.

Kojuro: "I need reports? Whats the situation? Is the enemy threat neutralized?"

…Silence…

Everyone on the Leviathan watched from the edge of the ship, most knew the fate of the poor men aboard the Oda ship. Some even walked away as to not see what had occurred.

Kraken held his head down his eyes closed, keeping a grip on Gracia. He knew the outcome. He only needed to wait to hear the gasps of terror from the remaining crew before he knew it would be over. Thats when the final strike would occur. When the gas cleared. He had seen it before and it still shocked him.

Crow alone has cleared ships like this before. There were over 10 Cutthroats down below. Kraken could only imagine the carnage.

Kojuro watched closely prepared to do whatever necessary as the gas cleared. Focusing below.

The gas cleared. Blood, headless corpses strewn about in horrific ways. Headless bodies propped as if working the ship. Blood streaks all leading to the center mast. Kojuro did not see one Cutthroat. He stepped back in disgust, he heard a few of his men gasp.

So did everyone on the Leviathan. Kraken clenched his eyes tightly and firmly gripped Gracia.

Suddenly Kraken breathed heavily and looked up.

Kraken: “Stop! Leave the rest alive!”

Kojuro heard the loud voice and quickly looked over back towards the Leviathan. Standing between his sight and the Leviathan was Whisper. Who had been standing right next to him. Unnoticed. He heard the clinks and clunks of steel hitting wood. He looked as the last few of his men dropped their weapons. Next to them Cutthroats stood as well, ready to strike.

The horror of the situation subsided while he realized the brilliance of the Cutthroats. Kill and display those in the gas. Then retreat and stealth towards those who got out of range. Then once the gas subsides use the fear to make an approach from behind. They climbed the sides of the ship to get behind them and waited for them all to be looking at their dead comrades. The ingenuity, the speed, the tactics. Kojuro knew immediately how to implement it to his future strategies. If he lived that is.

As he looked back at Whisper who had one clawed hand near his neck and the other outstretched waiting for him to either hand over his weapon or drop it. Kojuro ran situations quickly in his head.

Suddenly he felt something else, running through him. Specifically his shoulder. The pain was excruciating. He saw the tip of a blade exiting from his right shoulder. He dropped to his knees but the blade continued. Finally it stopped. From behind him he heard a whisper.

Crow: “You’re smarter then your friends… I can tell. I’m just making sure if you try anything you either die or lose your arm. Play nicely and you’ll just have a scar from this blade.”

Crow nods to have a cutthroat take the blade while she hikes back up the side of the Leviathan.

Standing before Kraken she points to Gracia. Kraken releases his grip slightly. But looks wearily at his second in command.

Crow: “If you try to trick my Captain… or harm him in any serious way. I will kill you, your friends, and your entire family.”

Crow stands upright and flicks a blade to her wrist..

Crow: “These are the exact words I told you before. I constitute bringing enemies of Kraken to his front door as breaking that arrangement.”

Kraken stands still holding Gracia’s shoulders.

Kraken: “I think we can forgive her. She does not see the error. She’s still to young.”

Crow lowers the blade. Looks back down on the sight of the Oda ship. She looks back at Gracia and steps closer. She eyes the girl. Finally she grabs ahold of her hair and drags her to the side of the ship. Kraken allows it, knowing an important lesson will forever be ingrained in the girls memory.

Crow shoves Gracia to her knees and holds her head over the edge of the ship. Her eyes widen as she see’s the sight down below. The blood, the gore… the death. She begins to cry and close her eyes yet Crow forces them open while holding her head.

Crow: “This is what happens when you let compulsion and excitement cloud your judgement. These men are dead. Not because what we did…but what you forced us to do.”

Gracia tries to struggle away again but Crow only forces her face more.

Crow: “Do you understand?”

Gracia:”…why…?”

Crow: “Do you UNDERSTAND!”

Gracia breaks down totally, crying and pushing as much as she can.

Gracia: “Yes, yes yes please don’t hurt anyone else.”

Crow releases Gracia and quickly pushes her towards the group. Koshosho steps forward to hold her and comfort her. Iron Feng speaks up.

Iron Feng: “Tradition dictates she be punished if she is still considered part of your crew.”

Kraken thinks for a moment, trying to manipulate the situation to spare the girl. He opens his mouth but Crow cuts him off.

Crow: “Tradition never dictated a pirate to become a Lord. Tradition does not apply. If you wish a place in the new world. I would listen to our lord. She is to be forgiven.”

She looks towards Kraken with her usually stare, Kraken lets a small sigh of relief escape his mouth before returning a grin to Crow.

Kraken: “Crow, please find us a reason not to kill the rest.”

Crow nods and steps backwards until she falls off the side of the Leviathan, once again landing on the Oda ship. She returns to Kojuro who still kneels with the blade through his shoulder. She leash down to his level and speaks.

Crow: “Make yourself useful to us, give me a very good reason to let you live this day.”

Once again onboard the Leviathan the situation has pretty much returned to normal. Men go about their duties while Kraken discusses details with Iron Feng. Magoichi looks back and forth. A confused look on her face. She see’s Koshosho still comforting Gracia. Finally she opens her mouth to speak generally towards everyone.

Magoichi: "What the hell just happened? Is…is this normal for you people?"
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:50 pm

~Masamune - Province 2 - Castle~

"Tell me, wouldn't you want to get stronger and better......enough to become one of those killers, yes, the clan I've despised for so long....the clan that killed her..you've been misguided and blinded by the light of those 6 swords!" Hanbei's feeble yelling voice shook the whole room.

Masamune's eye narrowed, his anger reinvigorated. "Hanbei, we all go through hardships. Yes, some more than others, but nobody is living in a fantasy in this time and age. You need to calm down! I understand your 'love' was torn away from you, but you don't have to spat your anger in my face. I already dealt with enough anger for a lifetime. Plus, nobody chooses their destiny, their clan, and their future!"

Masamune paused, then continued, "Who was your love? She obviously is clouding your mind and your thoughts, even more when you are ill." He held back a lot of his anger at his younger sibling. I already lost everyone who was close to me, I can't lose him now over a petty argument.

Hanbei retaliated back, "Does that matter now that -cough- she is dead?! Your people killed her!" Hanbei had tears forming in his eyes.

"I cannot control the past...and my father's actions...but that means we also can't change the past, and have to move forward." Masamune said, more calmly. All my life I have always been a silhouette of my father, people shoveling his actions and crimes into me. Now my own brother is shoveling those same things onto me. Can I ever escape?! Masamune walked over to a wooden drawer in the room. He opened it up and pulled out a plain, linen blanket and threw it on top of Hanbei. "You need to cool down and take a nap. Come Oichi." Masamune beckoned her out of the room.

Oichi obediently followed, and Masamune closed the door behind them. "I'll send a servant in there with a proper bed and food later. He needs to cool off." He then looked down at his swords, "Do you think I'm misguided because of my past?"

"You could same the same about me, honestly. My brother...Nobunaga...he's a lot like Terumune. He is lost in the site of power and glory. He's like that...because that was what our parents taught us. They taught us to look at Terumune's greatness and use his tactics to rule our clan in the future. I, however, disagreed, and looked for the right way by myself." Oichi continued, folding her hands, "I used to be stubborn and resilient to everything that stood in my way, but that stubborn wall I put up for myself created more enemies than friends."

"Even the sweetest have their secrets, I presume."
Masamune said, "I escaped my father through my fri-enemy Kojuro, but those days are long gone....I wonder what made him turn like that...probably what my father did." Masamune looked up at Oichi, "What now? We took back Oshu, my brother is ill, and my best friend wants to murder my guts?"

~Takakage - Province 4 - Town~

The journey back was quite short and blurry in Taka's memory. He listened to Yamanaka ramble on about some story about Oyassan and a squirrel, but there were bigger things running through his head. The town was busier than ever. New had spread that the Date had won, and the people were hold a small festival in celebration of the victory. Small kiosks filled the street and performers danced in the street to oriental music.

Yamanaka's eyes lit up with excited, "Wow! I haven't seen a festival in a long while! Look how everyone looks so happy and cheerful!" He put a hand above his eyes to block the sun and looked left and right. Oyassan seemed to looked around with him.

"After so much war and grief, I guess this is a relieving sight."
Taka said bitterly. So much has happened that even a happy event seemed sad to him. He grabbed the reigns of the horse and lead it to the castle. Two soldiers stopped him.

"Holt! State your business! The retainer in charge has requested nobody to see them!" The guard looked very stiffly at Taka.

Taka stiffened up, "Uh sir, I was here to return this horse, sir!" He tripped on more words, handing the reigns to the soilder, "Are the merchants still here, uh sir?"

"I think so, but I am not sure. What do I know? I've been on this post all day."
He tightly grabbed the reigns and handed them to his partner. "Scram kid!" He clearly was not in a good mood.

Taka and Yamanaka slowly backed away from the angry soldier. Yamanaka tried to lighten up the mood, "Well, Mr. Grumples, hope you enjoy the festival." Yamanaka started to laugh a little.

"Let's see if Kimiko and her brothers are around. I'm sure they want to make a profit off this victory festival." Taka took the lead into the center of town. Sure enough, near the corner, Kimiko had set up a small kiosk of her wares. Her brothers were trying to talk people into buying their cheap goods for a higher price and Kimiko was running the stand. Taka approached her.

"How'd it go?"
Her eyes lit up once she recognized Taka. She hopped off the little stool she was sitting on. "I see you lost your girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend! And...it could of gone worse. But, I think I know what I want to do!"
Taka said.

~Kojuro - The Floating Island - Oda Ship~

(I didn't write too much since I wasn't sure how to even answer this. Enjoy what I thought of, though)

The pain of the sword in his shoulder was excruciating. He stares straight into the face of his future murderer. He clears his throat and answers her question, "I was not planning on touching Kraken or his army. Instead, the little Akechi pest, Gracia, steered us into danger. You have already destroyed my ship, killed my men, and wounded me almost to the point of death. What does killing me prove to Kraken?"

Before Crow could answer Kojuro's question, Magoichi's voice rose above the crowd,
"What the hell just happened? Is…is this normal for you people?" She looked like she was disgusted at the site of the bloody Oda ship, with some headless bodies leaning over the side of the ship.

Crow ignored the distressed mercenary and calmly answered, "She did cause quite a bit of trouble, didn't she? It looks like the Oda were innocently murdered here today, for one foolish girl's mistake." Crow creepily grinned and grabbed the hilt of the sword in Kojuro's shoulder.

Expecting the sword to quickly end his life, instead Crow pulls it out, creating more pain in Kojuro's shoulder. He gritted his teeth as the bloody blade eventually left his body. He couldn't help but collapse from the pain. How I'm going to get out of this is going to have to be a miracle. I'm at the mercy of a pirate! I can't believe Gracia thought I would be a perfect match for Magoichi!
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:28 pm

~Hanbei~

The things I can't tell Masamune....

Even though we are related, and are suppose to get through this together, I feel so..alone. Like there's a voice that's calling me, yet I don't know if I should go...

Maybe I should take a nap.

Terumune set my town on fire. However, they weren't just looking for our mother: they were looking for a certain kunoichi that was charged with the mission of killing anyone associated with the Date, bringing their heads back to headquarters, and starting a revolution against Terumune. I had found a note a few days before she took off, leaving on a mission I do not quite remember now:

If you get this letter, we want you to know that we are going to try to overthrow Terumune. We just got wind Terumune is sending an army in to kill his wife. Flee while you have the chance.

Yet, I cannot bring myself to believe she just abandoned us...her body was found by the creek. I wonder if she was coming back to warn us...and then I saw her die. Date soldiers killed her in front of me . If I was just  stronger...maybe...just maybe...I'm just a liability..I only joined this war to get revenge, which is why I was able to balance the finances of the Otomo so well, I crunched numbers and made sure nothing bad ever happened to anyone. I  wanted to protect that province...and  Kojuro took it right from me, after Sorin died.

I told Masamune not to worry..Yet he still does. I don't understand.

A few hours later, Hanbei epicly threw off the linen blanket, and came back into the room where Masamune was. He was speaking to some army men about the reports of securing the area.

"I have *cough* it,"
Hanbei smiled, "A plan to send Kojuro to hell."

Gracia, Nobunaga, and Nohime Coming soon!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

*Floating Armada*

The crew simply ignored her, continuing back towards their previous duties. Even though the cutthroat answered her matter of factly, Magoichi still wanted some kind of real answer. She watched as Crow returned to her post.

"So the little brat doesn't have much common sense and it pulls off all these masks worn by the Leviathan Crew. Most of which are probably just the outer shell of the onion I bet. So how long have these disguises been worn?"

Crow simply stares with her normal cold face at the woman, blinking twice. Her face turns a few degrees colder, with Magoichi's a few hotter. Kraken raises an eyebrow and clears his throat.

"Magoichi, you're in charge of imprisoning the left over Oda men." Kraken orders.

"What?!" Magoichi exclaims in wonder. "What under Amaterasu's name would make you think I should be in charge of the prisoners?"

"Crow's task is done. And Koshosho is busy with the girl. While the rest of our men prepare for the first step in our plan, you may take over here with the prisoners."

Magoichi stares quietly Kraken, before glancing at Crow. She gently bites her tongue in thought before answering the captain again.

"Alright." Magoichi says.

She takes a breath to continue speaking, but instead nods her head to go fetch the prisoners.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Below deck on the Leviathon, the man with the shoulder injury, Kojuro, is sitting on a chair in the room designated as his dungeon.

"Koshosho will be in here later to treat your wounds, make sure you're not infected or whatever."

"Where are my men?" Kojuro questions.

Magoichi spits into a pot on the floor nearby.

"I'm assuming you're referring to those whom could still be considered men and not useless corpses." Magoichi responded.

The man remained silent.

Magoichi begins examining her sake bottle. She glances over at the prisoner. Kojuro glared back with a cold fire in his eyes.  Must be plotting something, Magoichi thought, returning her gaze at the glassware. He was perfectly contempt just glaring at her. It was annoying.

"You can stop that you know." Magoichi says. "Hate to break it to you, but Crow is a lot scarier than you. Your death glare is but a butter knife to her daggers."

Kojuro gives out a huff.

"To answer your question, your men are now under my command. Orders from above and all. I'm gonna need the extra muscle anyway. Too bad they aren't good marksmen. But hey we can't all be marvelous on the battlefield, land or sea."

Glare with an eye roll.

"I'm sorry, but I cannot tell you what will become of the others whom were at the mercy of the cutthroats."

"Matters not. They're dead."
Kojuro answers finally.

Magoichi watched him for a moment before continuing.

"All of which was really the fault of Miss Gracia. She did lead you men straight here did she not?"

The prisoner returned to his choice of silence.

"I see. Well, Kraken and Crow certainly made her see her mistake. She won't be bubbly for some time. She watched the damage she caused and-"

Coldly, Kojuro interrupts "Let me be please."

Magoichi opens her mouth but then stops herself from throwing the insult. A man like this did not need the insult just yet. Even with how crudely most of his crew was defeated. Besides, it was not worth the effort. After a second, the woman recollects her thoughts into a different direction.

Won't matter. My Saika will be leaving for the south in a few hours anyway. We'll see how more plays out then. Magoichi watches him for a moment.

"Don't get too comfy. After your bandaged up by Lady Koshosho, you're joining your men on my ship. Better be ready."

Magoichi spat once more into the pot along the floor and walked out of the room, nodding to the guard along the way.

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *  

*some province in the 30s*

Up upon a cliff over looking a path, Indigo stands beside the horse. She grows frustrated with impatience. She glances down the road. Shaking her head, she throws a small dagger at a nearby tree.

With a low groan, Rinku reluctantly steps out from behind the tree, in a full on get-up. He walks out in a full postman outfit, from red hat and white shirt and shorts to even the official flag that's carried on their backs.

New Outfit To Be Seen Here:

Indigo snuffles a smirk at his misery.

Just as Rinku is about to make a verbal complaint, Indigo shushes him. She motions to the road.

With a sigh, Rinku nods and starts to make his way around the ledges.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

Down the road comes a long forgotten face. Ranmaru starts over the hill, weary from travel.

A twig from above fell from the nearby tree.

Ranmaru jumps a touch backwards and readies his sword [insert actual weapon if his weapon isn't a sword can't remember]

"I know you're there. Show yourself." He asks.

A rustle comes from the tree before a large figure drops with a thud. The man straightens up.

"Who are you?!" Ranmaru demands.

"Sir, mail for you."
Rinku replies, extending his arm with the envelop.

See shot from here (for you ladies) ;-) heh heh:

"What is this nonsense?" Ranmaru grumbled. "I don't get letters."

Rinku nods.

"Who is this from?"

Rinku responds quite simply with "Miss Gracia."

Ranmaru watched the strange postman for a minute. "Hmm. Very well."

The soldier takes the letter, opening it impatiently. His eyes dart from one side to the other, scanning down the page. After a moment, he lowers the page.

"That girl us trying to get herself killed".
Ranmaru says more to himself.

Rinku interrupts for a moment. "Sir. There is letter supplement."

"Hmm?" Ranmaru raises an eyebrow.

He glances back at the envelop and sees the second smaller paper inside. He unfolds it and begins reading. His eyes widen and a single drop of sweat could be seen from his brow line. Ranmaru steps close to the postman.

"Where is Miss Gracia?! Tell me!"

Rinku motions caution toward Ranmaru.

"North. By area where battle between Oda and Flying Leviathan."

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" Ranmaru yells.

"True." Rinku replies.

With a clenched fist Ranmaru shows his furious gaze. "I am an idiot."

Before Rinku could get in another word, Ranmaru turns north on the road and runs in a full sprint.

"GRACIA, I'M COMING!"

Rinku stands there dumbfounded. That was mildly unexpected. A few seconds later, Indigo comes, sliding down the cliff and walks over to him. They glance at each her. Indigo motions to the man, now already a mile down the road. Rinku simply shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   

Back to top Go down

Sengoku Wars
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10