USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Sengoku Wars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hmmm -thinks hard- I got nothing XD

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:07 am

~Providence 4 – Castle area~

Masamune continued to ride back to the castle. On the way back he examined the dagger. It has a very interesting design. Looks like it was made from a sailor from Shikoku… All these sea designs give it away. But, it’s sharp and the sheathe is sturdy, made from shark skin, I think. Masamune’s horse reared up and Masamune lost his train of thought. He sheathed the knifed and put it away.

“Steady, girl!” What’s wrong?” Masamune tried to calm down his horse. He looked ahead of his horse and he sees a deer. “Oh, so that’s what up. Well, nothing we can change now. The past is in the past.” Like my father… How he almost destroyed the Clan through his actions….and then he died… Masamune brushed the thought away. He lead his horse around the deer carcass. I will send someone out to clean that thing up later. My thoughts wonder to how it got there. He notices it has a cutmark on its throat. Murder perhaps?  The reek of death is starting to scare me…and my horse. I need to leave this place as fast as I can!  He started to gallop out of the forest.

The town loomed ahead. Busy and happy as usual. He slowed his pace down when he neared the road that led into the quiet town. Masamune noticed the merchants he saved earlier. They must have had transportation of their own. The girl gave Masamune a quick wave a smile. He went over to the Merchant stand.

“I can’t thank you enough for saving us. My name is Kimiko. These are my brothers, Takao and Aki. We’ve been merchants for life, practically. We lost our parents in this war.”

“I see. Well, glad I could help Kimiko. I assure you, you will be safe in my lands, always. But, now I must be getting to my castle. My tactician Kojuro probably is wondering where I am.” Masamune said. He turned around, about the head for the castle.

“Wait…I just wanted to thank you again. I hope we can meet sometime again. Now off you go! You’re busy, right?” Kimiko gave him a small smile.

Masamune just continued down the road. I just saved her..nothing else. But, why did she look at me like that?! He eventually made it to the castle. The guards outside let him in and the stable lady took hold of the reins of his horse as he dismounted.

“I see you went for a joy ride to who knows where.” Kojuro said. He was leaning on one of the poles that held the castle together.  “Where were you now?” Kojuro had an irritated look on his face.

“I was just taking care of my people, that’s all. Just a few routy bandits attacking some merchants, nothing you need to break a sweat about.” Masamune said calmly. He tried break a friendly conversation, but it wasn’t working.

“Well, while you were trying to play hero, I actually formulated a plan. We have been having problems with the Tachibana over the island, so why not heighten our defenses. Offense isn’t the way to go for this situation at the moment. They pose a threat since they are near us. But, I will keep your idea in the back of my mind. I also am thinking about alliances. We will need some to win this war. Maybe the Saika? They would be a great asset to our army…or perhaps he could get our hands on the brilliant mind of Hanbei…”

“You mean that sarcastic imbecilic of the Otomo? Why would we every go begging for an alliance with them?” Masamune said. He rolled his eye at the thought.

“Masamune listen! They are no slouches when it comes to strategy and magic! We might have the Calvary, but if we faced them, we could be in deep trouble. They could just long range us to death!”

“Alright, I’m listening now.” Masamune said.

“Just come with me and I will show you what kind of situation we are in.”
Kojuro said. He opened the creamy screen door that lead inside the castle. Masamune followed him.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:17 am

Providence 26: Lucia

Lucia was in her bed, sulking and not wanting to get up from her napping despite the nice day outside. She kept thinking, “What’s the use?”

This side of her is all but rare now a days. Her Father’s death and Uncles betrayal destroyed her happiness. She finds absolutely 0 hope that it will return. She then slowly shut her eyes and drifted off into sleep, having dreams about the unknown swords man of hers.

Lucia’s Subconscious:
Lucia was on the field of battle in her providence, (Imagine Sekigahara from Samurai Warriors) she had a wound on her head which dripped blood slowly from it. She was approached by a shadowy figure, who would be her possible murderer. He rushed in to go and kill her, until before he would initiate his strike, a cladded black swordsman comes from nowhere and slashes her supposed murders blade and protected her.

The Swordsman then looked at her, his face was revealed her Savior to have black hair, a young face, and Purple eyes. He wielded his two Swords, one of Black Steel, one of Cyan Steel, and attacked at the shadowed warrior he protected Lucia from. The warrior fled off and her savior held out his hand to her to help Lucia up, acting as if he is about to say something.
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:01 pm

The Leviathan - Kraken

Kraken stands looking towards the island growing larger every minute. The plumes of smoke have gone out and now ships can be seen coming and going. The Tachibana emissary next to him speaks up in the snarky, in command of you and everything you own voice.

Tachibana Emissary: "They are preparing to fight you Lord Kraken, you must change your course and move back to assist the clan. We don't want our weapon to be blunt for the other Lords. Anyway, whoever controls that island is of no importance to the Tachibana."

Kraken: "I have never been referred to as a Lord until I became useful to those fighting, funny isn't it."

The Emissary stares annoyingly into Krakens face, about to start yelling when Kraken catches sight of Crow. Moving quickly over to them.

Kraken: "Back so soon, problems?"

Crow: "Important news..."

Crow details Kraken about the bandit hunt and the sighting of Masamune. Kraken listens quietly while the Emissary loses it shouting and yelling about her not taking the advantage to capture a high ranking memeber of the Dante.

Kraken: "A Lord who makes it his responsibility to protect his people personally... a lost thing this day and age. I respect that in a man. I wish to make contact with him. Crow, make haste to prepare for a stealth mission, I want you to make contact by tonight, privately on his own grounds. I'll draft up the information I wish for you to convey. No permanent harm to him or his people"

Crow retreats to the captains chamber, before long she reemerges with supplies and tools for the mission. Kraken finishes a letter and hands it to Crow.

Tachibana Emissary: "You have no right to negotiate for the Tachibana, whatever things you have written will not be allowable, now hand me the letter."

Crow looks at Kraken slightly before turning to run for a longboat ready to go.

Kraken: "I didn't have the Tachibana make me the Pirate Captain Kraken, and will not need their permission to do as I please. I will assist them while they make choices that better the lands. If you don't like that then I suggest you learn to swim since I control these waters and you'll not have a boat come for you."

Tachibaba Emissary: "But, we own yo..."

Kraken: "Watch your tongue if you wish to keep it. *Yelling* Fly the colors of Leviathan, Pull the others. Tonight we are not representing anyone but ourselves, and pull the cannons as well, lets not make them think we wish them harm."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:54 pm

Province 6

Magoichi returns to her meeting rooms in the castle. Her strategists and other Saika underlings all set up.

"Mi Lord, welcome." Chimes a few of the Saika members.

"Yes, let's begin shall we?"

"Of course Magoichi. There are several concerns actually. There is movement all across the land," one strategist replies. "Many clans are changing tactics from recent months. Furthermore, Oda claimed another province in a recent conquest. He's getting stronger."

Magoichi, biting her lip, pounds a fist onto the table, startling a few at their seats.

"My Lord?" a younger councilman speaks.

Magoichi takes a quick deep breath, trying to lower her pulse some.

"My apologies. I can't stand seeing such injustice. He has no heart, and takes his power with brutal force. His people are also treated as naught but dirt."

"We understand," says one man on her left. "but the Saika will follow your orders with true loyalty."

There are a few For Saika ringing through the room.

"I am grateful for each and every one of your talons taken under my wing. The Saika clan stands strong as we soar through these skies."

She thinks for a moment. "I want more training done. Sharpshooters, and agility boosting. I don't want us to have forgotten to sharpen our talons if the case a clan plans to knock at our door."

"Actually, we've heard reports of a representative from the Sanada Clan coming here."

"I see. We'll be involved sooner than expected. Any news on his intentions?"

"Seeking an alliance it seems. There is only one coming. From the southwest."

"Really? Then we should probably welcome him. We can at least hear the Sanada's plea. If he can get through Iwagawa first, I was having Rinku send that alliance request soon."

"Mi'Lord, there is one concern even past Iwagawa to get into the Saika pro-"

Magoichi holds her hand up to silence the man.

"Wait. Don't tell me. The Western bridge?"

"Aye"

"This will not do. I can't have an outsider seeking my power see me not taking care of my people. There have been too many attacks on that bridge. Since you haven't sent that squad to see to the problem, I'll do it. A little fire in his face, and that nuisance will stop badgering the Saika. Let us only hope the representative is skillful enough to not get hurt while traversing the area before its cleared."

Outside, Rinku finishes up his preparations for the road. His favorite horse Epona is all saddled and the supplies attached. Rinku was double checking his planned routes to Province 7. His thoughts circling through routes and precautions, and a quick thought on food.

Probably should take the eastern bridge. The western one has reports of being patrolled by a monster. We haven't ridden it yet. I could try to go but Magoichi would get angry with me for not being speedy towards Kazusa.

Rinku rolls his map up and returns it to his pocket in his warrior's kimono. Then he hoists himself onto Epona.
"Alright girl, time to get going." Rinku says to his steed, petting the side of her neck.
"Hiyaah!" Rinku yells as he snaps the reigns.

Last edited by Raven on Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:12 pm

Providence: 6 Hitachi, Kirito

Kirito took a drink of his Canteen and sighed after being on his horse for 6 or so hours, he finally reached Hitachi, Saika territory. Kirito patted a jacket pocket and the letter from Yukimura, his lord, for requested Alliance with Magoichi Saika.

He then found a small clearing in the forest, where Kirito got off his horse and prepared to have a Snack. He pulled out some rice balls he back and scarfed a few down. He then pulled out a bag of grains and feed his horse. Kirito, while waiting for his horse to eat he heard rumbling in the grasses nearby. He grabbed a needle from his belt under his cloak and prepared to throw it.

The grass rumbled again at a somewhat calm pace and a bunny jumped out, instinctively, Kirito launched the needle at it, impaling its eye and going through its brain. Kirito ran over to it and put the Bunnies corpse into his bag, he could get some good yen for how perfectly he nailed it.

Kirito then noticed his horse finished and he then packed up the grains, shoved another Rice ball into his mouth and went off on his horse again and eventually arrived to Hitachi Castle. Kirito then put his horse in the stables and he went to sell the Bunny he killed, getting 500 yen from it.

Kirito then pulled out the letter and headed towards the castle, ready to see the result of his 6 hour trip on the fastest horse in his lords arsenal. Upon approaching a guard, he then said, "I am here to talk to Lord Saika, upon wishes of Yukimura Sanada, for alliance."
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Humor : Of course. A humor section. After all, everyone knows that the best way to tell a joke is to have no context, and just improv on the fly *rolls eyes*

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:41 pm

[Nagato-Shikoku: Harbor District]

"Taichou, we have identified the man you told us to tail," one of the foot soldiers reported to Sousuke.

"Well, tell me then," he said impatiently, looking away from the throngs of people in the harbor district.

"His cloak carries the symbol of the Takenaka on the hem. Given his age, he must be Takenaka Shigeharu, better known as-"

"Hanbei, as in 'All-Knowing Hanbei'," Sousuke interjected, eyes slightly wide. "Either he's incredibly carefree or he isn't worried about provoking us. Simply allowing us to figure him out... that's not his style at all."

Sousuke knew the man was an enigma. He was only aware of his existence because his teacher had made sure to drill into his head the importance of each and every major player in the wars that were soon to start, and Sasaki himself had only known because of the Hosokawa's extensive intelligence network. He usually slipped through the cracks of conflict like a ghost, working for the benefit of his master, the enigmatic Sorin Otomo. There was one thing that he knew for sure about the strategist, however. He preferred to avoid trouble. And that gave Sousuke an idea.

An extremely stupid idea. But, if nothing else, it was likely to get Hanbei's attention, and allow him to figure out a few questions.

With that in mind, he walked right into the pub where Hanbei was sitting, and sat next to him at the bar.

"Takenaka-san," he said quietly, without turning his head. "My name is Sousuke Muyojin, of the Hosokawa. I'd like to ask you a few questions, then I'll let you and yours go on your way peacefully, provided you have no quarrel with us. Sound fair?"

...okay, he could have handled that better.

[Nagato-Shikoku: Capital]

Sasaki looked out the window of the Hosokawa's stronghold with a twitching eyebrow. I have a feeling that my pupil just did something extremely stupid. I will have to beat him u- er, that is, I will have to discipline him later.

"Sasaki, are you listening?" the impatient voice of Lord Tadaoki Hosokawa rapped out, bringing his focus back to the matter at hand.

"Yes, milord," he replied with a slight sigh. "The Fuuma's spies have been mostly rooted out. If any have been missed, it is likely because they retreated out of our lands before we could get to them."

"But why would they be here in the first place?"

"The only reason I can think of is our intelligence network. Whoever hired the Fuuma is using them to try and cripple our greatest asset. We found a few of our men dead in their homes last night, all but one of which would fit the pattern."

"...the Oda."

"Most likely, milord."

A deep, heavy sigh. "And yet we are not strong enough to face them. Not yet."

As much as such a declaration rankled Sasaki's pride, he knew it was true. Nobunaga himself was a fierce warrior, but his allies, Musashi chief among them, were the greatest threat. "The Fuuma, however, we can deal with. I will send a message to Lord Hideyoshi Toyotomi immediately, requesting official assistance with this problem."

"Yes, that would be for the best. Please, give him my regards."

"I will, milord."

[Bitchu: Capital]

Isshizou Toyotomi could admit to being pretty exasperated with his Uncle at times. He knew that the man was his Lord and master, but the overgrown monkey sometimes lacked all sense, and it grated on him.

Particularly today, when he was already feeling irritable because he had to listen to the man's ranting.

"Who does Tadaoki think he is?! We're in the middle of a sensitive trade agreement with the Maeda, and he wants us to mount a military campaign to help pull him out of the fire?! It's his own fault that the Fuuma are kicking up such a fuss; he should deal with the problem himself!"

"Uncle. Allow me to go." Isshizou managed to keep his voice completely flat, which was impressive given how irritated he was at the moment.

"Why should I?!" Hideyoshi asked hotly, with childish pout; lower lip sticking out and everything.

Isshizou barely restrained himself from snorting. "I am your weakest samurai commander. However, I am also your nephew. If you send me and my men, you don't lose any significant portion of your forces, but you give a representative that the Hosokawa cannot argue against. You hold all the cards."

"Hrrrrmmm," he muttered, stroking his mustache in an exaggerated thinking pose. "And thus, I give you leverage to make a power play?"

"No more than every other time you send me out into the field, milord," Isshizou said agreeably, his eyebrow twitching. Honestly, could the 40-something baby take anything seriously? He'd already made up his mind; it was plain to see.

"Hmph! Very well then. Go on, and have fun skewering ninjas."

"Yes sir. I'll do my best to undermine your regime and undo everything you've ever done in the space of a few weeks.

"...what."

"Just kidding," Isshizou said with a straight face.

"...brat. Just go."

"Yes milord."
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:48 pm

:

~Hanbei~ #Province 51
Hanbei looked in the window of the weapons shop, and then decided to not go in. His men were already armed, and so was he. He decided that getting news on what is happening would be best. He opened the doors to the tavern.
Hanbei just flatly asked the bartender for news about the Date. He held up some yen.
"You get it if you tell m-"
And then someone interrupted him, sitting down next to him. He was a man who went by the name of Sousuke Muyojin. Ugh. What a little fly on the wall!
"Oh, I guess that was your spy after all. That's not really polite to do, people don't like to be stalked. Sousuke Muyojin, it takes two people to agree to not start that little quibble you brought up. Do I look like I'm causing a problem? No one's on the ground bleeding or yelling at me....yet. I'll find out if I like you or not after our conversation, hmm? What's the question? I am, in fact, a genius."
Hanbei folded his arms, narrowing his eyes.

~Sorin~ Province #56 Bungo
Sorin was looking at a map of the current provinces of Japan. Hanbei had drawn the lines and labeled it for him. He noticed the Azai, Hojo, and Mori were near him.
Well, I need more territory. I'll lead an attack right now!
Sorin called for his advisers to come. They were in a small room, sitting in a chair, waiting.
"Gentlemen, we are going to conduct a series of attacks on the Azai and Hojo. They're right next to our territory, and we need to get them away. Therefore, I think it would be most practical to take Buzen."
"Yes sir!" They all chimed.
"You three there, you find the best men we can get. Oh! Make sure our front line is magic-based, but the people in backline have swords. That way, we can use our army's biggest strength but we have muscle if we need it. I don't think we'll need an abundant amount of troops, but make sure we have enough."
"You, I want you to go look through every reference book you can find and tell me the best route for us to travel. We need to plan a sneak attack no one will see coming."
"The rest of you, go to the stables and feed the horses. Then bring them to our men so we can mount them. And make sure I have one too, not too big."

~Nobunaga~ Province #31 Yamato
Nobunaga pulled his sword slowly from the corpse. The adviser's body fell down, full of its own blood. He grabbed the dead man's corpse by its throat and walked onto the balcony.
He held the dead man up for all to see. The people fighting below gasped, as well as the everyday citizens.
"All of you will obey me, or this will be you next." Nobunaga shouted confidently down to the townspeople. They shuddered. He threw the corpse down to the ground, and it splattered on the pavement.The man was a deeply loyal person, close to the leader.
People down below were whispering where their dear leader, Tsuruhime was. She was a lovely and kind girl, but she was not here to protect her people. She was admired by all, never having to take land from another Clan or quarrel with anyone. She always made her alliances over tea, and was the upmost polite to every leader.
But she wasn't here. Their sweet leader was in a different province, innocent and unaware of what was happening. This monster was all they had to obey now.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:56 pm

~Providence 4 - Castle~

Masamune continued to follow Kojuro down the hallway. Masamune took out the knife again to look at it. I should really tell Kojuro about this…but he is in a bad mood… The hallway seemed to go on forever. They eventually made it back into the strategist’s room.  Kojuro noticed the knife.

“What’s that you got there now?” Kojuro asked.

“Oh, this was a gift from the merchants I saved from the bandits. It’s from Shikoku. I plan on putting inside my coat, hidden, just in case someone knocks out all my swords. But that’s never going to happen, right?”  Masamune said. He hide the sword in his coat, but easy to take out if necessary.

“I swear, your arrogance is going to kill you one of these days. Masamune, you need to stop thinking about winning all the time. You can’t win everything. There are so many strong foes out there. We have three as our neighbors, the Uesugi, the Shima, and the Tokugawa. If you underestimated one, they will bite in the behind. That’s why, I’m proposing for use to build a wall and have holes for riflemen on our island. Then, we can protect it and attack at the same time.”

“A wall you say? Where exactly would you put it?” Masamune asked.

“I would put it on the southwestern coast because of that Tachibana pirate. They have been eying that island for a while now. We need to defend it at all costs. We will start that project in a few days. I need to gather some carpenters and builders. Now onto other matters, like alliances. The Mori are great tacticians. If we got them on our side, we would almost be set with strategies. But, despite the Otomo for have a rather…unique leader, they have Hanbei, who is well known across Kyushu."

“So, you’re saying we go for smart people first?” Masamune said. He glanced at the Japan map and where Kojuro was pointing out Kyushu and the island. There was a piece for each Clan, different colors respectively.

“Pretty much. But, remember, the other Clans are out for alliances, too. Then we have to also worry about the Oda..” Kojuro was abruptly cut off.

“THE ODA?! I think EVERYONE in Japan has a bone to pick with them. Even I do, they brought shame to the Date before, defeating my father and almost putting the Date Clan out of existence. I will not stop till Nobunaga is put to the grave.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mori Time xD
~Providence 62 – A small riveside~

Motonari was sitting under a tree, by a small riverside. He was enjoying one of the few peaceful days.

"Father! I come bearing news about the Otomo! They plan to make an alliance with the Date! The Otomo, also, are planning on leading an attack! Also, one of our spies on the mainland picked up that the Sanada want an alliance with the Saika! What should we do?" Takakage came running up. He sentences came quick because he was out of breath and huffing a lot.

"I knew these alliances would eventually start forming. The bigger question is that is the Saika going to help the Sanada. The Saika don't just help anyone. They have to find worth and value in you. You also have to be quite a smooth talker." Motonari threw in a small chuckle.

"I can't believe you are taking this lightly?! We can't let the Mori be crushed! What will we do about the Otomo?"

"Silence Takakage. The Mori are not going to be the ones to rule the land. But, we will make history, one way or another. If I can't see the Mori rise to victory, maybe I can see the Otomo. Instead of fighting him, we will ally ourselves with Sorin. Hanbei or no Hanbei. We will come with no weapons to their doorstep and about five men."

Motonari Mori and Takakage left the riverside and went to their nearby castle. They gather five samurai and departed on horseback, with no weapons."
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:48 am

-Providence 4, Castle, Crow -

The night air was cool and calm as she waited for her guest, fireflies lit the air almost giving off a moment of peace before the eventual eruption of slight distress from the lower floors below. The guards had been found, luckily no alarms sounded. The poison used made it seem they passed out, and wouldn’t be awakening anytime soon. She heard the footsteps, hoping for the correct visitor this time she positioned the guards body from earlier behind a fancy silk blind.
The door slides slowly, Masamuna clearly noticing his room being completely blackened. He moves towards the candle and as he strikes to light he is greeted with the gruesome sight of a fresh skull, still with pockets of flesh and blood on it.

Crow: “Relax young Dante”

Masamune jump back as the silhouette of Crow is revealed by the moon approaching him. She holds up her fingers and starts to count down from 5.

Masamune: “Intruder, what is th....”

As she reaches her last digit Masamune’s throat feels strange, like not unable to breathe but fuzzy, like numb. unable to speak he begins to reach for a weapon, trying to remain calm and collected.

Crow: “Calm down, poison will only spread faster if you move a lot. Would you like a drink *points at new glass bottle on the table with the skull* I guarantee it is the cure to the toxins in your body, along with those in your guards below. If not administered before Dawn they will die. For you luckily, Kraken would not chance that so I used just something mild, gone in an hour.”

Crow bends down to light a candle to reveal herself, her soulless eyes pierce Dante with a bitter coldness, the emotionless tone in her voice only bolsters the feeling.

Crow motions at the skull

Crow: “You remember him, the bandit leader, after his defeat he was greeted by my cutthroats blades, along with his gang and the rest of his tribe. You’ll find them strewn across the roads. Your welcome by the way.”

Crow moves to the window, motioning for young Dante to join her as she continues to speak looking into the sky.

Crow: “Kraken likes you, protecting your people at your own risk is impressive, yet you lack the courage to finish the job fully. That is where we come in. A small misunderstanding has occurred and must be righted before we have a problem.”

Crow looks at Masamune, moving closer to be less than a foot from his face.

Crow: “Kraken would like to make a deal, very simple. He would like your island, but we feel that may not come as easy and he likes you. So we would like permission to use your island as a staging area to take the crown of Japan, this island north, highest spot in Fuma territory. Also if you have not looked toward your island in a while you will notice The Leviathan has taken up residence between your castle and it, cutting your movements. I warn you not to take my ways of approaching you and talking as a sign of hostility, but we must reach an agreement before I return to my lord. So let us talk respectfully now... please drink you fool, I grow tired of your motions and gasping responses.”

Crow sits cross legged atop of his bed, staring up at the young Dante waiting an answer.

-The Leviathan, Kraken-

Kraken stares at the lands of the Dante and slowly turns to look at the island as well, he ponders Crows mission and slowly starts to shake, hoping the best for his much needed emissary of the pirates. Soon dawn would come and his ship would clearly be discovered.

Kraken: “The Black wind howls again...”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:56 am

Province 6- Hitachi Magoichi

Magoichi was walking down a corridor when a servant came up to her.

"My lord, the representative from Sanada has arrived. He's outside the castle." the servant informs.

"Ah really?" Magoichi responds. "Seems he had easy travels, we weren't expecting him for a few more hours. Very well. Bring him in."

Magoichi turns to head towards the meeting room, where she'll serve him some tea for these plans of truce. No need to be anti-civil; besides, the tea is good for the heart.

Perhaps Indigo Jasmine? Or Oolong? Oh I know, we'll just serve him Black Raven Tea, the favorite of the Saika.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:20 pm

Providence 6 Hitachi -Kirito

After a person came to tell the gaurds Magoichi's order to bring him inside. The gaurd then brought him indide and he was under heavy watch incase he attempted to use his weapons, which he brought with him incase something happened.

Kirito was brought through Hitachi's halls, he then thought, "Hmpp, alot nicer than Kai's."

Providence 26 -Lucia

Lucia was in a meeting with her War Advisor's, with them yelling about how Nobunaga is a threat, the Sanada and the Saika alliancing, and other Current events. Lucia sighed obviously bored of the General'ls dolting.

"My Lady, he have to start acting seious and preapre alliancing with other forces, or we will all be killed by Nobunaga, " the general of her forces started yammering at her about.

Lucia replied,"Whats the use when we are only 4,000 men strong and the closest to the Demon King's Maw?"

The General felt nsukted somewhat by her remark, but had to respect what she said,"Lucia-chan, you're father wants you to survive. We should take wing under another Army if we are to survive."

Lucia just kept her mouth quite and shutout the General's yammering.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Sorin's army was preparing for what he had asked them to do. Hanbei should be happy if I get this province. We'll take it tomorrow morning, early, that way they won't see it coming. They'll be groggy and it will be harder for them to fight back. My province has been at peace for the longest time too.
A messenger came in, panting.
"There are men coming to our province from the Mori. They come on horseback, and they seem peaceful..."
"Are these men armed?"
"No sir. They just seem to want to talk"
"Well then, maybe we can welcome them. Perhaps they have come to their senses and want to ally with a nation based on salvation. We will welcome them! Open the gates for them when they come. I will be waiting."
This is great! Motonari is a smart man, and perhaps I get him to also work with me to protect my province!

Nobunaga ordered his army to post guards in the streets. Anyone that tried to run away to another province shall be killed. The people were to be trapped, forced to obey him.
One of Nobunaga's most loyal retainers, Mitsuhide Akechi, came in the room.
"Nobunaga, congratulations on taking another province. However, word of your strength is starting to spread all over the nation."
"Good. Let them all know that they can not resist me." Nobunaga replied as he wiped the blood of the handle of his blade.
"But it has started to cause sort of....an uprising. People of other nations fear you, but they are still willing to fight that fear. People will not stop until you are dead. There is one person in particular who may cause a problem for us..." Mitsuhide trailed off.
"I want you to destroy whoever opposes me," Nobunaga said, looking down at Mitsuhide in the eyes.
"Her name is Magoichi Saika. She has a burning passion for revenge on the Oda. Our spies have picked that up just by watching her. In fact, one of our spies is over in her province now. They are watching her every move."
"Kill her." Nobunaga said, "Tell Ranmaru to go kill her. I don't want someone alive that will resist my rule."
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:13 pm

~Masamune - Providence 4 - Castle~

How did a ninja get pass all of my men. Can't worry now, I have to save my skin!! Masamune reaches for the antidote and opens it clumsily. He started to chug it, but stopped when he was about 1/4 down.

"Is that enough? Or is the poison going to slowly consume my body?" Masamune said. It was first thing out of his mouth since Crow entered.

"That should be enough. You can save your petty guards later. Now, what will it be?" Crow said slyly.

Masamune pondered the thought. Well, all I could think about was dying when she was talking...Kraken wants my island to take over the island in the Fuma region? What should I do? I wish my adviser, Kojuro, was here.

"Here is my response. Those people on the island trust and believe in me to protect them. I shall let you use it to take the other island, under one condition. You must not bring harm to anybody on the island and ships passing through. Once you take the island, you must inform me and then leave the island, or there will be a fight. Got it? That is my answer. Now, I'm going to let you go report this back to Capt. Kraken. Even though, I would like to kill you for almost killing me. Be gone ninja."
Masamune said sternly.

Crow had a smug look on her face as she disappeared into the darkness. I really hope I made the right decision. I better tell Kojuro about this....and send a messenger to the people.. Masamune headed out of the room. He sees his guards on the ground, groaning from the poison. Oh, almost forgot! He headed back into his room and grabbed a cup. He noticed that the ninja had left the skull in his room. Masamune picked it up and carried it along with the cup and cure. He poured the cure into the cup and gave it to his guards. Both took a drink out of it and instantly was relieved of the pain. There is above the halfway mark left of this cure...it could come in handy again. I will keep a note on that.

Kojuro was out in the courtyard, taking his evening walk. Masamune caught up to him.

"Hey! Well, I kinda had a visit with the ninja of Kraken's crew...and we made a deal." Masamune said.This is a lot harder than I thought to do..

"A deal? What was the deal?" Kojuro said.

"Well, they are going to use our island to be their base of operation to take Fuma's island. And they must leave after they do so." Masamune said.

"Hmmm, fair enough. We shall not build the wall on the island until Kraken leaves." Kojuro said. "Now, what's with the skull?"

"Oh this?" Masamune holds up the skull. "The ninja left it for me. It's the skull of the bandit leader I hurt..apparently she killed him and gave me his skull..I'm going to bury it. I can at least do that for the bandit. He is human, too."

"I see you are at least thinking about your enemies and their families. That is one step closer to becoming less reckless. Now I shall be off." Kojuro said. He walked away.

Masamune found a good spot in the courtyard, under a cherryblossom tree sapling and buried the skull. "Rest in peace, if there is any peace still left in this world."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Motonari -Around the border of Providence 62, near Providence 56~

"We should be nearing Sorin's territory, sir!" the scout reported in. "I saw some of their crazy monks."

"Ah yes, then we must be near. Let's try to make it to the city as quickly as possible. Taka is looking kinda tired now." Motonari said.

"Hey! Don't put words in my mouth! I'm not tired at all!" Takakage said.

"We've been riding since this afternoon and now it's evening. Of course everyone will be worn out. Even the horses are worn out!" Motonari said. They continued to ride towards the border.

"Ulk, the air reeks of their stupid religion, Xavism.." Takakage said.

"Shush, if we want an alliance, we cannot disrespect their religion." Taka rolled his eyes to this.

"We should be there in about two hours. Just be patient, men!" Motonari shouted.
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:09 pm

- The Leviathan, Kraken (providence 4) -

*knock *knock

Deckhand: “Sir, a boat is approaching the vessel. It has no markings and Crow cannot be identified as the helmsman. Also a few dozen private vessels around the harbor have all begun heading out, some coming closer to our ship than warranted.”

Kraken stirs from his rest. He sits off the side of the bed, he looks behind him as if expecting Crow’s trademark of appearing at his side. The 3 lookalikes in the room do not prove any ease to his nervous mind. He begins to worry that he underestimated the response of young Date. He stands and calls out.

Kraken: “Rouse some men, Crow is not one for making her presence known but this is concerning.”

Kraken looks to the fake Crows. One helps him don his Captains gear.

Kraken: “Gather the other talents. Lets see whats happening.”

Kraken opens his door and the 3 clones head out amongst the now somewhat active ship. Deckhands light the various fires across the ship bringing light. Kraken takes a few steps forward when he is launched from his feet along with most the deckhands.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

One of the tri-cannon rooms explodes outwards toward the water. The flame can be seen shooting almost 100ft. from the cannon door on the side. Smoke emits pouring over the sky. The force of the explosion knocks the entire boat out of control, it spins and tips forcefully on the opposite side before leveling out once again. Suddenly gunshots can be heard all around.

Various Deckhands: ATTACK, to arms mates!

The sound of steel colliding can be heard all around. Kraken regains full composure at the exact moment a masked assailant moves against him bearing a gleaning katana. The blade is deflected moments before reaching its target by one of the hidden Crows. Before the enemy has time to realize the speed of the Cutthroat, 2 others are on him, bringing him down with a flurry of blades. Kraken nods to them and begins to belch orders as the 3 remain constantly circling him. Both Ninja and Pirate fight in their set ways, the cutthroats strike fast at openings in enemies attention. And well, the pirates make the openings by bringing both steel and gunpowder down upon them.

The remaining cannon doors open finally, on the functioning 7 tri-cannons. The private boats that have continued to make way to the Leviathan now clearly bearing small groups of soldiers ready for conflict are greeted with death. Explosions and combustions can be seen across the sea. The battle rages for minutes, finally ending. The Leviathan damaged but not down. 23 small personal vessels sit aflame, a testament to a failed attack.

...Unknown to the entire crew was poor Dawkins demise, the famous Cook of the Leviathan. Finding the sabotage due to the strange smell of smoke in his cabin he followed and found the cannon compartment rigged to blow. Instead of fleeing from the imminent explosion he reacted quickly sealing the door to the rest of ship and opening the firing doors before the detonation. Thus allowing the blast to exit the ship instead of destroying the side walls and subsequently detonating the gunpowder in the rest of the cannon rooms on the port side of the ship. The enemies attack was meant to cripple the port side of the Leviathan before boarding parties took it without resistance. Sadly the enemy didn’t realize the courage and dedication the crew had to the ship, even throwing away their lives to save their fellows...

- Crow, Providence #4 -

Crow walks closely along the edges of the harbor looking for ship to steal. The normal people work silently through the night, before long she finds a small pontoon boat to take. As she sails safely out of sight, she spots a strange war vessel hidden amongst the trees by shore. A dangerous looking man stands looking out to the sea. His attention clearly toward the Leviathan.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

An explosion from Leviathan crosses the sea. Crow immediately sees the mans face and the bearings on the ship. A name slips from her mouth in the silence of the night.

Crow: “Kotaro...”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:09 am

Province 6: Hitachi

[Eastern Bridge]
Rinku continued riding his trusted speed Epona toward the Suzuka. Unfortunately, when he arrived at the eastern bridge, he had to halt. The entire middle section of the bridge was destroyed, fallen into the gorge. Rinku huffed, turning his horse around.

"To the Western bridge then." Rinku said, whipping the reigns.

[Hitachi Castle] Honestly do not care if the castle seems more european in style than Japanese, probably should be on the floor sitting instead of in chairs
Within the comfy meeting room, Magoichi sits in her red velvet chair with an indigo one across from it. A few banners and coastal plants dot the walls.

"Welcome, the Saika embrace you with open wings,
" Magoichi says with a smug smile.

She motions for her guest to have a seat across from her. The servant brings the tray of teas for the coffee table. Magoichi takes one of the bamboo patterned cups and enjoys a sip of the sweet liguid.

"If you don't mind the quick change in topic, but I wouldn't mind getting onto business,"
Magoichi says, more with genuine curiosity than demand. "What brings you. dear swordsman, to my land?"
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Humor : Of course. A humor section. After all, everyone knows that the best way to tell a joke is to have no context, and just improv on the fly *rolls eyes*

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:21 pm

[Nagato-Shikoku: Bar]

In spite of himself, Sousuke smirked at Hanbei's show of confidence. "Well, you just answered my first question: 'Is he simply carefree, or does he not care about provoking us?' Definitely the latter."

He flagged down a waiter, ordering a jug of plum sake, and turned back to Hanbei. "My other question should be fairly simple. Would you be willing to consider an alliance with the Hosokawa? It may seem a bit sudden, but our intelligence network could be a great asset to a strategist of your caliber."

His drink arrived, and he poured a dish of the fine brew before taking a sip. "I'll admit that I don't speak for Lord Hosokawa, but we need allies. And we're not about to settle for second-rate samurai; we need the best. Your ally, Sorin Otomo, may be young and inexperienced, but your reputation is enough that we want to try and form an alliance at the earliest possibility. Especially with the dogs of the Fuuma barking at our doorstep."

He turned back towards Hanbei with a serious expression on his face, setting down his sake dish. "If you have any concessions or misgivings, I'll see what I can do to address them. If you need some time to think it over, feel free. You can ask any Hosokawa soldier and they will be able to point you in my direction."

Sousuke sat back on his heels, smiling internally. Okay, I messed up the first bit, but surely that can't have gone too badly.

And then ninja came crashing through the windows.

Oh. Bugger.

[Sasaki and Isshizou will have their armies meet up and attack the Fuuma in my next post, which will hopefully not take another week xD]
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:35 pm

~Hanbei~ Province #51 Nagato Shikoku
"Provoking you?" Hanbei innocently blinked, "We have no quarrel with you. But if we did, I'd make a strategy to make every single one of your cities in this province suffer. A strategy worth the effort, surely. Don't get me wrong, I don't pick my fights based on instinct; I always have a motive, and this one was just avoiding a potential storm. If I cared about destroying your province, that would be done already."
"But...I am glad you consider my talents in the top tier. I would be honored to work with such an accomplished intelligence group."
Before the man next to Hanbei could reply, the crashing noise of glass came from all sides. Men holding weapons and wearing similar uniforms were among the culprits, starting to slaughter everyone in the bar. They appeared to be spies of the Fuma because of the way they were dressed in dark cloaks.
What do the Fuma want here?! There's about seven of them! This clan seems pretty pitiful to quarrel with them, stupid ninjas.  They always get in the way of things.
Hanbei noticed one of the men was about to strike a woman sitting nearby. He took out his bladed sundial and threw it at the Fuma spy, and the weight of it crashed down onto his body. Hanbei pulled his weapon back in with the chain it was attached to. The man wasn't quite dead from the impact, and started to struggle up. Hanbei quickly threw a glass from a nearby table, and the shards shattered everywhere across his skull. He fell down, unconscious and soon to be dead.
One of the remaining men came up from behind Hanbei, picked him up by the neck, and was starting to choke him. Hanbei kicked backwards, but the man was physically more powerful than him. After realizing the kicking was in vain, Hanbei spread his legs apart, and slammed his weapon between them so the spiked part hit the man's chest. The spike hit the man, and he fell down, releasing Hanbei. Hanbei pulled his weapon back, grabbed the book he bought earlier, and then ran for the door. He kicked the door down, and then held his weapon up above his head. He began to swing the chain around until he rose off the ground, and then proceeded to go through town, fast-paced and not stopping. He landed on his ship.
"Hanbei, are-" one of the men started.
"No time to waste! We're getting out of here!" Hanbei shouted, and his ship departed. He sighed with relief as they proceeded farther away.
Interesting.

Sorin waited for the gates to open up. He told the guards to let the Mori in when they came, and told him to direct him to the room where he was. There was to be no quarrel with these guests, as they could be valuable allies.

Mitsuhide left Nobunaga's presence to do as he asked. Nobunaga was now pacing back and forth, thinking about the Kuroda's army.
Kanbei could be a very valuable man to get to work for me. I shall take his provinces and ask him to join me, or else. He has a couple of little provinces nearby that will certainly get his attention if I take them. I will plan for an attack in two days. My men are up for anything.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:04 pm

~Masamune - Providence 4 - Courtyard~

"Milord! Something is happening at the harbor! Someone identified the banner of Fuma. They are attacking the Leviathan, that belongs to Kraken! What should we do?"
a servant says as he runs up to Masamune.

"Hmm, we can't just let some ninjas come into Date territory. I'm taking a small army to see what we can do. Go get Kojuro. Someone bring me my horse!" Masamune shouted. "Finally, it's going to be a party." The servant bowed and ran off. The stable lady comes with Masamune's horse, all saddled up and ready to go. She also had Kojuro's white stallion ready.

"Thanks. Just give me a moment, I need to get my swords." Masamune said to the lady. She nodded and held onto the reigns of the horses. Masamune ran back into the castle and located his swords in his quarters. He sees the bottle of cure that was given to him by the ninja. Should I really help the person that almost killed me? Well, we did make a deal, and Fuma forgot that this is Date territory. He equipped his swords to his belt and before he left the room he hid the knife in his coat. He met Kojuro down the hall, attaching his shield to his forearm.

"Ready to go?" Masamune said. He had a smile on his face.

"I do not get how you can be so lighthearted, even going to battlefield. Remember, we could lose valuble men today. I already informed everyone that this is more of sea battle." Kojuro said. He headed out the door and hopped on his horse. Masamune followed him and got on his horse.

"Are you ready men?" Masamune shouted at the group that was going with them.

"YEA! WE ARE READY FOR ANYTHING!" they shouted back.

"Then let's get going!" Masamune said. He started galloping with his horse. The men followed. Kojuro took the rear. It shouldn't take long to get to the harbor. It's a short ways from the castle.

The trees peered out into the town. The soldiers passed by, their horses hooves clacking on the road.  Villagers just had wide eyes watching the warriors pass by their horses. Some were whispering and others had worry looks on their faces. They knew that if the Warlord was with them, it must be serious.

The group eventually made it to the pier. The Leviathan was right where the ninja said it was, in the middle of the passageway to the island. Masamune could see it took some damage and boats a flames in the water. A broken Fuma banner flew in the breeze.

"Alright, line up the archers, aim for the Fuma." Masamune said.The men got off their horses and line up at the edge, arrows pointing and ablaze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Motonari - Providence 56 - near the town~

"We should be nearing the town and castle soon, Father."
Takakage said. He rode up to Motonari's side.

"Yes, I see the town gates up ahead. Just a few more minutes and we will be in the town."
Motonari repied. The group rode on. They made it into the town in a matter of minutes, just as Motonari said. The buildings were sparkly white and the rode was made of expensive cobblestone. The roads and alleyways were kept up nicely, not a piece of dirt or garbage anywhere.

"Wow, they really poured a lot of money into this town."
Takakage mumbled. Their horses slowed down into a trot state.

"I would expect no less from Lord Sorin. He always was a tidy child."
Motonari said, chuckling. They neared the castle gates. The guards at the front of the castle opened the gates with open arms. Motonari and Takakage got off their horses and headed inside the castle.

"That was easy...too easy. Where is Lord Sorin? I wish to speak with him."
Motonari said. The castle was even more sparkly than the town. Glossy marble floors and gold rimmed pillars. Each door had a gem in crested into the door. One was a ruby sapphire, emerald, and many more.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:11 am

Hitachi: Providence 6

Kirito bowed to Magoichi before sitting down, he listened to her question, saying,"I, Kirito Vaike, The Black Swordsman of the Sanada upon order of my Lord, for requesting of an alliance, Lady Saika."

Kirito went to grasp his teacup and had a weird chill down his spine. He ignored it, but kept it in mind. Kirito was about to drink some of his tea and smelled something strange from the Tea. He decided to put his cup down, and wait for Magoichi's reply.

Kai: Providence 15

Yukimura walked down the Kai halls and was preparing for war for battle and to take out the Imagawa from the battlefield, and for easy approach to Magoichi Saika's territories, if the alliance is accepted, and Yukimura can co-op easier with Magoichi's armies.

He then headed into his room and grabbed his spear, Linked Horizon (Yay, Linked Horizon ^^), and swapped his normal spear for his training one and equipped armor that was on a stand with his War Spear.
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:33 pm

- Leviathan, Providence 4 Harbors -

Kraken stands at the bow of the ship watching towards the harbor while overseeing the fast repair and care of both Leviathan and the inured crew. It seems their may be more problems than he suspected. The Date army seems to have a good plan. Stick to their strengths, stay on land, but Kraken is still confused. Are they friend or foe in this encounter. The attackers bear no colors.

Luckily most of the Leviathan crew escaped with minor concussions and slight injuries. A few did not make it. Including the head chef Dawkins, who had been found at the scene of the explosion, his body bracing the inner door to keep it from opening. He sacrificed himself so they could continue... and continue they would. Kraken looks to the head deckhand and with the quick thumbs up from him the signal is sent. The Leviathan is ready to go, all damage has been patched for now and water stopped.

Kraken jumps atop a mass of barrels overlooking his crew: “I know you are tired, confused and some injured. But we have made it through worse... Men have given their lives to keep our dream alive, and I will not let those men die in vain. We have rendered these tiny vessels aflame, repelled the attempt at our doorsteps. I do not know the enemy but HE WILL KNOW ME!”

Kraken feels a cold embrace on his side. Turning his head slightly during his speech he is greeted with the frozen eyes of Crow, she is cold to the touch, soaked and shaking.

Crow: “Date has agreed, Kotaro Fuma stood watching from that position (points). He is gone now, took out my vessel with flaming arrows, had to swim... sorry for d-d-d-d-d-delay.” Her lips shake with her last words.

Kraken hops off the barrels and turns to grab Crow around her waist. Her small frame is so water logged it feels as if he’s moving cargo like the old days. He places her down and removes his coat and places it around her, he guides her towards his cabin. With a look at one of her lookalikes and a quick nod She turns towards the already busy crew.

Crow Duplicate: *Yelling* “Our enemy today is the Fuma, they are the ones who spilled their blood upon our decks. They are the ones who took our sleep and they are the ones who are foolish enough to not have fled with their leader. Let us show our friends the Date what their friendship has earned them. I want everything that is not of Date colors bearing a threat blown out of the water!”

The Leviathan lumbers forward. Every gun rains death upon the water as it nears the harbor. Before long what is left of the enemy is caught in a pincer, those that go to land and do not surrender are cut down by the Date lines and arrows. Those that try to head back out to sea are disabled or sunk before they can outrun the Leviathan.

The sun begins to rise on this day. The Leviathan sits but a a quarter mile from the harbor. Boats sink and burn out. Kraken sits at the side of his bed watching Crow closely, she lies under his covers and seems her head is not burning. He’s seen way to many men go south fast from hypothermia. A few of his leading crew enter the chamber along with Crows head cutthroats. They discuss strategy while he continues his care.

Kraken: “First things first. We care for the wounded and repair the ship. In order for that we need to move that merchant vessel from their largest dock since we cannot get close enough at any other spot. One of you take a large amount of coin, pay them to leave everything they have, it’ll be a gift to the Date. Also hire as many people you can to help in the unloading, we need that space as fast as possible, and if they don’t enjoy the large amount of money for some reason remind them we are pirates and can do what has made us famous if needed.”

“Second, one of you “points at a cutthroat” stay here for a moment, I have information for you to send to the Date, speak directly to Masamune, I do not know other leadership yet.”

...Time moves on as the merchant ship begins to unload its payload completely. A lone woman walks inland towards the Date camp, wearing the symbolic outfit of the Kraken. Any guards who try to get handsy are warned that while not as good as the woman from the night before she does have lots of poison at hand and will use them if necessary to deliver her message to Masamune. She does oblige and agree to wait at the gate while under heavy watch.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:55 pm

Province 6: Hitachi

"I see." Magoichi says quietly, making note of young Kirito's choice of not drinking.

She eyes a servant along the corner of the room, near the door.

"Alright, I'll join your alliance. Perhaps,"
Magoichi replies. "If you can answer me why you chose me over any other Lord to pair up with, and what you can provide for my dear Saika?"
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:50 pm

~Hanbei~ Sailing to Province #4 Echigo

Hanbei's ship was sailing fairly smoothly for a few hours. Hanbei was thinking about the Hosokawa, and what had happened.
The Fuma? Why do they care so much about the Hosokawa at a time like this? I don't wish to be involved with the Fuma anytime soon. They're a brutal army, and can sneak up on someone at any point. Just thinking about them gives me a headache...Although I shouldn't underestimate the Hosokawa. Their intelligence network is top-notch, so in order for them to be taken out that aspect needs to fall apart. Miscommunications is a key factor to ensuring the opposing army fails. Maybe I should just leave the Hosokawa alone and wait for them to take out the Fuma, which with luck they'll eventually do. They save me the dirty work of taking out those ninjas, and I'll spare them with time. Maybe it's a good thing we never actually agreed nor disagreed to an alliance, considering the rude interruptions.

Hanbei opened up the book he had bought in the town. One section in the index caught his eye, one about legends of the ocean. He opened it up to find an article about Kraken.
The text of this book states:
   Kraken is a powerful man rumored to have defeaten thousands in an army with a single strike from his blade. Legends about the man mainly derive from the Noto Province (#23). These rumors are not for certain, but some have claimed to have seen the man. It is said that his crew is loyal to him and the people he helps respect him. He rides The Leviathan, a noteworthy ship. This ship has been debated whether or not it has actually been seen, but recent findings show that there is indeed a Leviathan sailing the ocean.
Hanbei closed the book, putting down on the table. What makes someone like me think I'm going to believe there's a man with a ship THAT powerful? If it did exist, sign me up for an alliance, 'cause I'd be able to make some serious strategies.
An adviser came into the quarters where Hanbei was.
"Sir, I would like to inform you that we are not far from the Date's territory. We will be arriving there in about two hours."
"Great! We're finally almost there! Whew, I'm gonna take a nap, 'cause I need one."

The guards had lead Lord Motonari and his son, Takakage, to where Sorin was. They seemed impressed with the castle that the Otomo had built. The Otomo were known for having a wealthy city, but not necessarily an aggressive one. This war was finally going to test the dedication and strength the Otomo army had.
"Welcome! You are Lord Motonari, yes? It is an honor to meet you. I see you brought your son with you, he's quite....tall. I hope he's as promising as the stories are, hmm? You guys are well-known for your strategies. However, before we get too off-topic, what brings you here to my land? Are you here to make an alliance perhaps?"

Nobunaga ordered for his army to prepare for another attack. The advisers started to gather any supplies they could find in the newly-won province. This province did not own too many lethal weapons, as Tsuruhime was mostly a peaceful ruler. She was foolish enough to not stock up on swords, crossbows, and knives. It is almost a pity she ruled this land to Nobunaga. So to stalk up on weapons, they were mainly taken from the corpses of the fallen men. It did not matter the condition of the weapons, the more Nobunaga's men had the better.
The army was also taking orders to assemble and organizing into lines. There was to be no weak man in the army, for the weak were left behind when it comes to the Oda. Only the strongest will remain. The philosophy here is to kill or be killed.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:16 pm

~Masamune - Providence 4 - Harbor~

Masamune looked at the burning Fuma ships. The Leviathan was getting some help from a merchant ship.

"Alright, looks like we are done here. If you were wondering why we didn't take out the Leviathan is because we just made a pact with them. It would be foolish to go back on our word of agreement." Masamune said. He walked back to his horse. "Saddle up men, it's time to go back the castle and finally get some rest." Masamune could see the faint coming of the sunrise. I've been up mostly all night..that's not good. A tired Warlord is in no condition to lead.

The group move slowly back through the town on their horses. There was finally a calm peace that settled over the town..for now. The peace would surely be broken again.

"Lord Masamune, we might have trouble with the Fuma in the future. Since our scouts couldn't have seen them coming, we might be in danger." Kojuro said as he caught up to Masamune. He put his horse in a trot next to Masamune's.

"Relax. We won today, with the help of the crew of Kraken. I should really thank them when I get the chance. But, right now, I could really go for some sleep." Masamune said. He yawned at the end of his sentence.

"Right. Any warlord or warrior would be tired after what happened here." Kojuro said. They moved in silence after that. As they neared the castle, they saw a small group waiting, with Kraken's symbol on them.

"Hmmm? What have we got here?" Masamune said. He picked up the pace and got close to them before he dismounted. "What brings you here?"

~~~~~~~

~Motonari - Providence 56 - Castle~

"It is good to see you, Lord Sorin. I have come here to make an alliance with you. As you may see, the Mori aren't the best fighters, but we have the brains. I could give Hanbei a few pointers."
Motonari chuckled.

"Yes, we want to help the Otomo. That is why we have come here. We come in peace, too. If you reject, we will leave and promise none of your people will be harmed." Takakage added.

"So, what will it be, Lord Sorin?" Motonari said.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:41 pm

Providence 6 Hitachi

Kirito shrugged his shoulders, replying,"I never was told by my Lord. Our relationship is generally, he gives orders, I follow them, especially If I can stab something. By my guess, possibly for making a band of alliances so we can easily defeat forces such as the Oda, an enemy of yours."

Kirito saw something in the corner of his eye near the window, he moved his head so he could try and see what it was, but it disappeared.
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:29 pm

-Providence 4 castle, Crow Cutthroat -

The lone woman stood still in front of the gate, her once youthful face covered in scars, all traveling down as if swiped by the claw of a tiger. One of her eyes is covered by an eyepatch with several scars coming from underneath traveling outward. Her attention turns as horses can be seen approaching. Masamune calls out to her. Unlike Crows official attire this one is drab in a heavy cloak bearing Krakens symbolic tendrils rising fro the bottom in red. She lifts the hood up and smiles at the lord.

???: “I am here at Krakens request, to much your dismay, I will be staying here... near you.”

The woman pulls the cloak ties apart and the cloak drops around her feet. She now stands wearing a kimono bearing a large azure dragon stretched around the entire outfit. She pulls a fan bearing the same dragon on it and unfolds it, covering most her scared face. She approaches closer.

???: “Kraken was always one gifted in appearances. Also one for foretelling events. But let me make this simple. Was the Fuma here for Kraken... or you? Kraken feels your safety is important enough to ask me to stay nearby. I will remind you I am loyal only to him, but he asked me to protect you and I can vow no harm will befall you while I stand. Let me introduce myself, I am Whisper. Fore that will be the only sound your enemies make before they fall.”

Whisper moves to pull a note from underneath her kimono. She hands it to Masamune directly.

Whisper: “Now I will proceed to start weeding out spies in your midst. If you need me only whistle to the wind. I will be close.”

Masamune opens the note.  A small sentence is etched with a signature. “I invite you to join me for a walk along your harbor, we have strategy to discuss.” -Kraken.

-The Leviathan, Kraken and Crow -

Kraken sits at his desk, writing letter after letter, finely detailing the smallest bit of information. A deckhand comes in dressed in finer clothes for a pirate.

Deckhand: “Captain, are the letters ready, we have men ready to deliver them.”

Kraken: “One second dearest Conroy, I’m glad you made it through the night, I would hate to send a note to your wife and children... If you have any change in thoughts. I would not be upset if you did not return from this delivery and chose to be with them.”

Deckhand: “You’ll have to try harder than that to get rid of me.”

Kraken: “Very well, just make sure these go out to the families along with the coin specified. Now these letter  are very urgent. I need these to be given to a carrier for each of the pirate captains under our colors.”

The deckhand nods and takes the letters. Before he leaves he looks towards Krakens bed with a sleeping Crow in it.

Deckhand: “Will she be alright? You know moral would sink if she passes.”

Kraken: "Her fever has passed and she rests now, I believe she is safe but I have been keeping an eye just in case. Good travels to you Conroy.”

Kraken moves to his desk and sighs, wishing for life to return to simpler times before war. Suddenly like a bright flash in the night he hears Crows voice come from her, not opening her eyes or moving an inch she speaks.

Crow: “You seem stressed, I am trained to relieve in any way required or asked.”

Kraken moves to the bed, sitting on the side he leans in towards Crow, with a smile and kiss on her forehead he whispers.

Kraken: “Nice try. Now get some rest I need you ready to go this evening, negotiations and strategies to discuss with the Date."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   

Back to top Go down

Sengoku Wars
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next