USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Sengoku Wars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:09 pm

~Hanbei~ Province #47 Izumo
The Date men charged into the Fuma territory. Hanbei followed as the men met with the Fuma army, frantically charging forth. It appeared that the plan has worked, since the Fuma men were confused and did not see the Date coming.
Hanbei swung his bladed sundial around by the chain. It knocked over the Fuma men that were charging forth. The impact was enough to knock someone off their feet and hit the ground - hard. The bladed area would pierce through the skin upon contact too. Hanbei only mildly participated in this bloodshed. He only swung it when someone came near, and did not pursue anyone. He waited for Masamune to signal the army to charge forth.

~Sorin~ Province #57 Buzen
The men soon flooded the castle, the Otomo flag waving everywhere. However, a powerful warrior from within started slaying the Otomo men. The corpses were found within the castle walls as Sorin rode along.
Why are my men dying all of a sudden?! What did we do wrong? I thought we nailed it!
Sorin rode along to see a girl standing over one of the corpses. She was holding a whip, and then she glared at him as he rode in.
"So you came. Sorry, but I am not going to let you take this province! We will never back down to lowlifes like you!" She turned around, and held up the Hojo crest.
"My name is Kai! I will fight you with all that I have to protect this castle for the Hojo!" She started charging forth. Sorin held his hand out, and water shot out of it at Kai. She fell down from the impact, wet and cold.
"We will unite all we can under Xavism! You have no beliefs or morals! You should be erased from this world!" Sorin shouted, conjuring up another water attack, "At least we have something to believe in. What do you believe in? Nothing, you're a heathen! The only thing you believe in is war. You have no hope for a saved world with peace.
"Pathetic."
"What?"
"I said Pathetic! We will never bow down to you!" Kai stood up, slowly, wiping the blood off her face, "You attack us for no reason. For hundreds of years, the Otomo have been at peace with the Hojo. Why fight now? I will make sure you regret breaking the sacred border truce!"

~Nobunaga~ Province #33 Kwatchi
Nobunaga ordered his troops to head towards the next province that he sent the other half of the army to. However, a messenger came in with urgency.
"What is it?" Nobunaga asked the frail man that was panting.
"Iyokouno's forces have marched all the way to this territory! They are lead by a really huffy puffy little brat!"
"What?! I thought we conquered those fools at Yamato. They should not toy with me. My men are still on this land, and we will will destroy them."
"Apparently someone escaped from Yamato and reported to Tsuruhime that the province was taken over. Seeking revenge, she marched her army to the stolen province. Upon finding no one there, she received word that we were marching this way. Instead of taking her province back, since she didn't want to pick a fight there, she came all the way here."
Nobunaga rode out of the castle, calling the men who were charging towards the other province to come back. They obeyed, and the Oda army met face-to-face with Tsuruhime.  Nobunaga did not attack, but simply asked one question.
"Will you follow me? The alternative is a drastic measure."
"I'm not here to bow down to you. I'm here to punish you!" Tsuruhime winked, "I am a visionary. With my powers, I foresaw this attack. So I came right here! I won't let you punish innocent people no sir! Give the Kuroda back their province, and leave in peace!"
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:11 pm

-Providence 47 -

All along the shoreline loud bells and alarms could be heard, Fuma men retreated far inland as chaos flooded the waters. Fires could be seen erupting at encampments. Kraken stood watch as his port side tri-cannons rang loud and true. Docks, villages, anything within range where being obliterated. Kraken continued to order locations for the crew manning the trebuchet. Crow now returned to the main deck, dressed with in her heavier outfit and bearing her sacrificial daggers sheathed in dripping poisons. Behind her walked 15 other cutthroats, all geared in the combat based attire.

Crow: “We will make our move here. I see an enemy encampment, from their we will move inland to the castle.”

Kraken saw her determination and the look of vengeance in her cutthroats eyes. He pulled a small crate forward and stood atop it making his announcement over the upper deck. Anyone not firing a weapon turned full attention to him, even the Date troops had donned full equipment ready for a fight.

Kraken: “The enemy falters even now, by tomorrow this providence will be as if the Fuma never existed. I want mercy to those who do not matter, and death to those who endanger us. Enemy generals will be interrogated on site by Crow and her Cutthroats. Those of you who are not among her number will take out the enemy encampment, and set a base of operations for us inland. They will fortify that position and wait for orders from Crow. We will make the Fuma regret their attempt at taking our Flagship. They will know fear. They will know the Kraken!”

Everyone but Crow and her Cutthroats cheered. Groups of Pirates formed into makeshift units, Date formed up as their core. The trained soldiers of Date and the Cutthroats would act as enforcers, bringing enemies down. While the pirates would provide distractions and confusion amongst the ranks. The longboats deployed under the defense of The Leviathan. Within moments the shore belonged to Kraken, and the initial encampment of Fuma was under heavy assault.

- Providence 47, tiny island -

Deneb led her crew deep into the islands core. Anywhere forces showed up they met talented soldiers that confused the enemy with their bright outfits and dance like fighting styles. Children with long rifles found spots and brought confusion and communication lines throughout the battlefield. Within the Day Deneb had made final assault on the only Fuma barracks on the island. She surrounded and prepared her plans for the final attack. The eradication of Fuma from the island was at hand.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hmmm -thinks hard- I got nothing XD

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:27 pm

~Masamune - Providence 47 - Fuma land~

Masamune raised his right hand straight into the air. He saw a mild army approaching. Kraken must be doing a great job dragging most of their attention. But, we still need to get some of the action. He quickly lowered his hand midway to signal the full out attack. The Date streamed ahead of him on their horses, weapons out and swinging. Their battlecries could be heard as they passed Masamune. They believe in me. They believe we can win. Masamune grinned.

"Milord, I think it is time we joined the battle and head straight for the town. Bringing fear into the castle is our best bet. They will be cornered by land, sea, and inside out." Kojuro said through the mush of soldiers.

"Yes, that is. Hanbei, you will be coming with us to take the castle. Let's move!" Masamune kicked his horse to get her going. She gave out a whinny and then started to pelt for the town. Kojuro followed quickly behind and Masamune saw a blur of white signaling that Hanbei's horse keeping pace with them. He slashed some Fuma soldiers if they got near their horses, enough to cut through their armor, but not to death.

The town was soon in sight, with damage done to it from the Leviathan. The ship could be clearly seen on the harbor as some places burned and others had cannonballs in them. Masamune and co. easily made it to the town.

"Don't hurt the innocent. Only the soldiers." Masamune called to his two companions. The castle was still a ways away. They would have to cut a path through armor soldiers running towards them. This isn't as easy as I thought, but hey, at least I don't totally destroy towns.

~~~~~~~~~~~
~Motonari - Providence 57 - Courtyard~

Motonari saw Kaihime as he ran into the castle. I remember when she was just a tot with her father. He was a good man until this war took him away from her..

"Peace must be broken for the better good. If you cannot unite the land, then war will prevail." Motonari yelled at the stubborn girl. Taka was a bit ahead of Motonari at a complete stop. He was in the doorway of the castle as he dismounted his horse. Motonari saw a bit of shock and blush on Takakage's face. Young love, ah, isn't it sweet. Too bad she is the enemy..

Motonari yelled at Taka to snap him out of his shock, "Taka, to the left! I'll take to the right."  Taka broke out of his daze and headed down the left wing. Motonari took to the right. Time to end this battle!

Last edited by Seek on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:38 am

Providence 10 Musashi -Yukimura

The Sanada Army charged from Kai and quickly went after Musashi, taking about a day to arrive there. The army of the Sanada was about 15,000 man strong, compared to the small 4000-5000 army divided between the two castles.

Around 11 Am the next day, the Sanada Army had sight of the Musashi providence castle, and positioned his troops in a desired way. That being Archers in the back, foot soldiers in front of them, and then Calvary.

Yukimura took a deep breath and took up his Lance, charging his fire Magic into it as he gave orders to the group's behind him, "CHARGE!"

Then, a large Calvary of Sanada bow men launched a eruption of arrows on the puny Imagawa force that protected the Castle. Yukimura then lead a league of soldiers with him and took out the surviving members of the puny and laughable force.

Yukimura then aimed for the Castle and ordered Suguya, the sister of Kirito to start a fire attack, which she pulled off by setting 3 fires with her duplicates at key areas like where houses near each other, food supplies, and other things as of such. That in turn forced Imagawa soldiers inside to, A, die in the fires, or B, come out and join the Sanada or die. The plan was flawless, the Imagawa morons where wiped out like fish in a barrel. Upon the shirt turnovers, a famed tactition, Sessai Daigen.

Providence 26- Sekigahara -Lucia
Lucia watched as multiple messengers went out to deliver the message of making a summit to start her project, the Ishida Ward.

The Ward is supposed to be made as a wall to prevent the Oda from advancing northwards, the Ward is a 30 meter high wall built around the Castle and is armed with Powerful Cannons and armed Marksmen to take out any opposing force, Oda or not. The Ward, however, would require more than a single army to maintain in, however, it Requires multiple which is what Lucia called a summit between the Sanada, Mori, Otomo, and Date, with other small clans like the Shima and Ikuyono.

Last edited by Swampurtz on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:13 am

Hanbei followed Masamune's lead. Despite the fact we have the upper hand, there's still a lot of  Fuma men to go through! What, do they have an unlimited supply or something?
"This is getting tiring," Hanbei yawned as he rode after Masamune. Hanbei looked to the side, seeing the Leviathan standing proudly among the Fuma waters. Kraken has appeared to have done some heavy damage before the Date army arrived.
The army proceeded through the town, only knocking down the foes that opposed them. Townspeople screamed as they saw the Date cavalry run through. They did not know what was happening, or why a foreign army was invading. Mothers hugged their children tightly, grabbing them and pulling them inside of their little houses. The town was frozen in fear as the sound of the hooves resonated throughout the land.
Hanbei followed Masamune until they reached the castle. It took a long time for the Date army to weave through the town and the surrounding forest to find it. The castle was quite huge, surrounded by brambles and thorns. It was almost as if the ninjas were trying to keep it hidden from people passing by. That's smart. They have so many plants protecting this place!
Hanbei threw his bladed sundial at one of the vine's blocking the path to the entrance. It was easily cut, forming a way to get through. He kept slashing it through the vines until a path was made.
"There we go! Doesn't it look much better now? You can thank me later."

Sorin ignored the old man's words and then finished summoning water over his head. He motioned the water to land straight on Kai, heading towards her as it were a tsunami. However, Kai jumped up past this wave, jumping through it. The force of her body was not wavered from the force of the water.
What! How can this be?!
Kai lashed her whip at Sorin, knocking him off of the horse he was on. He saw blood on his arm, his right arm throbbing with pain from the whip. She landed another attack at Sorin, this time, lashing her whip across his hand.
"Shoot.." Sorin stammered, Kai standing back looking at the young warlord.
"Ready to give up?" Kai asked, grinning, "That's only me going easy."
Sorin rose his left hand, charging a water attack while Kai was busy gloating. Water shot out of it, and towards Kai's right hand, where her whip was. The whip went flying out of her hand, now wet and on the other side of the room. She started towards it, and Sorin put his hands together and froze the water that was on the ground from his past attacks. She slipped on this ice, falling on her face.
"That's me showing no mercy!"

~Nobunaga~ Province #33 Kwatchi
Nobunaga started laughing at the young, naive girl. "muahahaha.....don't make me laugh, you worthless scum!" Nobunaga slashed at Tsuruhime's horse, killing it instantly. The girl screamed in fear.
"No! My horsey!" Tsuruhime cried, as her horse fell over and she landed in the mud. The girl started to cry.
"Lady Tsuruhime, please do not fight him! He's just too much," One of her advisers said, helping her up. The girl was weeping.
"I will not ask again. You either give me your word or die."
"I.....I....." the girl started tearing up, then went down on both knees, "I will obey you! Just promise me that you'll stop the fighting when the war's over, kay?"
"You will serve under me along with Iyokouno's forces. This alliance is permanent. You are not allowed to forge any alliances with anyone else. In fact, to prove your loyalty, you will help me claim the province that is just south of this one. We will fight the Kuroda. You will use your powers of having visions and dreams to tell me any attacks you forsee," Nobunaga said, "If you try to run, I will find you. I will decapitate you and your family. Your corpse will be mounted on a castle on the Iyokouno's lan-"
"I won't disobey you no sir!" The girl said, having a 360 change in her attitude, "You promise me your going to stop the war? Wow, was I stupid to ever oppose the Oda! The Oda will punish those who keep fighting for no reason! We will have peace!"
The armies then started to head to the south. The girl did not realize she was tricked.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:12 pm

~Masamune - Providence 47 - Town~

Masamune looked over at Hanbei and said, "I guess you were worth it too bring along, eh?" He smirked for a moment and then said, "You know I'm kidding. Your just as important as any men in the army." Masamune turned back to the road and was knocking out any soldiers who get into the almost plant-free path. He channeled electricity through his sword and whack the soldier. The metal of their amor would absorb it and shock them for a few seconds. It gave a buffer time for the mini party get through the town almost unharmed. Kojuro got a nasty cut on his leg from a war axe.

"I'm fine, milord! Let's keep moving!" Kojuro said as he saw Masamune slowing done. He quickly got out a salve and started to wrap it around his leg.

The castle loomed ahead, it was a maginifenct sight up close. The footsoldiers turned into ninjas. Masamune jumped off his horse near the entrance of the castle. Kojuro did the same and Masamune saw Hanbei casually get off of his. Masamune unsheathed another one of his swords. He now has one in each hand.

"Time to crash this party!" Masamune headed straight for the door. Some ninjas pop out of nowhere and attacked. Masamune slashed two of them with his swords and Kojuro seemed to take care of another one. The door loomed ahead. There seemed to be a mini door incrested into the door. A ninja door huh? He seems to like ninjas and trickery. Masamune kicked the door down with enough force. Ninjas seemed to pour out, like they were waiting for someone. There going to overwhelm us! Masamune sheathed both of his swords.

"It's show time!" He pulled out all six swords, shining brightly in the moonlight. Electricity ran through the tips to the handle of the sword. He started to slash at the ninjas. They seemed to fall like dominoes under the swords.

However, one ninja was able to get behind Masamune and slash at his back. A sharp pain ran down diagonally on Masamune back. Masamune glanced behind him and saw that Kojuro took out the ninja before he could do more damage. Masamune nodded in thanks. He only cut through some of my armor. Only a bit of blood. I should be fine.

The Date army started to stream into the castle once they saw their leader open the doorway. The army finally caught up. Masamune ran in with them. He headed straight for the head adviser on the top floor. He made no pit stops. He only slashed down those who got into his way. The last staircase loomed ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~
~Motonari - Providence 57 - Castle~

Motonari ran down the right wing of the castle. There is nobody here really. Hmph.. He slowed down his pace and walked more cautiously. Some soldier ran down towards him. He slashed at the soldiers. Some fled and others fell down at his blows.

"Another life wasted from this war.."
Motonari said as he stepped over the body. Once Sorin defeats Kai, the castle should be our! Until then we have to hold out.
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 am

Long one, prepare yourselves...

Providence 57, Tiny Island - Deneb

The island provided many places to hide and fight without knowledge of encounters to other parties. Deneb used this advantage at its best. Using the faster children and teens to grab outposts attention and lure them into the foliage. Courtesans waited stealthily with their garrotes to bring down soldiers quietly and with great suffering, watching the air leave their faces and eventually go limp. Those that poor officers leading the chase would eventually realize their entire group had been slowly brought down one by one until they met the very child they chased pointing a long rifle at them and several courtesans watching on to see the final kill.

Eventually the ladies in waiting arrived, placing large kegs of gunpowder all around the well built and reinforced walls of the center barracks. With one last look they all prepared for the final act.

Deneb Rove: “Fuma, your last chance at surrender is now, I give you 30 seconds to take burn your banners.”

No answer, finally a well dressed advisor stepped out from a higher balcony looking down.

Fuma Advisor: “No need to shed more blood, we have the paperwork for surrender right here.”

The advisor reached into his sleeve and pulled quickly, a blade flung from his hand, heading for the now out in the open Deneb. Striking her in the chest. She felt the air leaving her lungs, blood shot outwards in a large spray. As if in slow motion she fell. Opening her lips shouting, blood spraying outwards.

Deneb Rove (gargled) : “Burn them”

With her order several higher trained Courtesans rushed to bring her from the open area back to those trained in the medical knowhow. The ladies in waiting moved quickly, lighting smaller bags of gunpowder tossing it onto the stack of larger barrels before running. Large explosions followed, Denebs plan was in full effect. The plan being to blockade all escape routes from the barracks, while engulfing it in flames. Their was no need of this building for strategy and she decided long ago if the Fuma was to fall that this would be the graveyard of their sins. While Deneb clung to life, she kept trying to rise before being pushed down by the chirurgeons. The site of the very advisor who struck her deciding to jump from the balcony or burn alive was enough to keep her from death. She smiled before closing her eyes to the site of the burning advisor jumping.

Providence 57, The Leviathan - Kraken

Kraken looked over every aspect of his skeleton crew, he knew he had more than enough hands but always made sure to help in any position needed. These actions during battle are what always reminded the crew of his heritage, not just a man who leads, but a leader who leads by example.

Tri-Gunner: "Sir, violet smoke from the island. Deneb has been successful in taking the location. Orders?"

Kraken: "Continue to hold our position here, while I would love nothing more than to commemorate Deneb on a job well done I need to oversee this distraction. Return to your position and keep steady eyes on the seas. I feel we may not be out of the worse yet. "

Providence 57, Town / Castle - Crow

Crows Cutthroats had been moving at a fast pace. Since the fall of the encampment and Dates men placing up a perimeter for Kraken she had taken half her squad and moved to the castle. Date had begun making a fine mess of things by the time she arrived. Her favorite moment. When two enemies engaged without her being known or noticed as an enemy. She quickly told her elite assassins to back up the Date, but remain hidden if able. She then looked quickly across the battlefield and spotted what she was looking for. A high ranking woman officer atop of horse. She quickly undressed her armor and starting waving and yelling to get her attention.

Crow: “Please help!!! Their hurting my children, I barely escaped, please help! ”

Crow then ran to a building close by with a hinged door. Two Fuma soldier came running in, turning to see her.

Fuma Soldier: Where are they, wait, this…

Crow unfolded her arms revealing herself to the soldiers who seemed to be stunned by the action, she also revealed two daggers that quickly entered ones eye socket and the others neck. She then turned hearing the heavily amores footsteps of the officer coming. She slammed all her weight into the door watching it break into pieces while slamming the female officer onto her back. Crow grabbed the officers legs quickly and pulled her in, still exposed and with a foot on her neck she smiled. The officer began fading, before a loud snap put her down. Crow quickly donned her outfit and fled to the castle, best trying to avoid Date attack. Making her way up the first flight of stairs she heard the front gates being penetrated.

Crow: “Way to quick Date, need to buy some time.”

Crow points at some guards moving towards the sound of fighting.

Crow: “You. Barricade these steps, barricade all the steps, fast. We must protect the commanders.”

Crow moved while the confused guards set her plan into motion, barricading doors and stairs as she ascended. Finally she got to the top floor and the door, a guard jumped to attention.

Guard: “Whats the situ…”

Crow wasted no time stabbing the man in the chest, with the momentum she pushed him into the room full of well dressed advisors. She continued to push him until he went over the balcony falling to his demise.

Crow: “Who’s in charge?”

No one answer, all looking at each other. One pulled a blade but was quick to have his hand broken, his own blade pushed through his chest and then pushed from the balcony, landing close to the first.

Crow: "Your body language gives away the most important man here, the rest of you will talk if you wish to not go over the edge."

Date charged upwards, dealing with the endless supply of ninjas Fuma employed, every now and then noticing something fall outside the window.
Date and his men made it to the final floor, seeing the blood and broken door they charged in. They saw a female officer, a thin old advisor and a portly advisor, they saw seats for 8 but no sign of the others. The female officer quickly grabbed the larger man and moved to the balcony.

Crow: "Come big fella, I need some cushioning. (to the thin advisor) Better talk to these fine gentlemen before I return. With a quick wink and wave. Crow went over the balcony with the larger man in front of her as an impact barrier. "
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:54 pm

Dusk, awesome battle post! 

Bloodshed could not be escaped on Fuma territory today. It was everywhere.
Hanbei was witnessing the might of the Date and Kraken right before his eyes. He watched as the armies proceeded, with strength and strategy used in every fight. Well, I know I made a good alliance at least. Sorin should be happy, but I wish we had men here too. I feel like I don't belong, heh. 
As the Date and Crow made it to the room with the advisers in it, Crow proceeded ahead for the portly one and the woman. The scrawny one was the only one left standing.
"You should really surrender, we have you surrounded," Hanbei yawned, stretching upwards.
"You will never win the land that rightfully belongs to the Fuma!" The adviser yelled as ninjas jumped from every direction, attacking the Date army. 
Hanbei bashed a ninja with his spiked weapon as he drew near. He fell as soon as the spike impaled his body. Another one came from behind, and he sent this one to the ground too. It was hard for Hanbei to reach the adviser, with so many bodies fighting each other at once. He lacked the size and strength to tear through the huge ninjas with ease.
Masamune, kill them! This is your fight!

Kai was on the ground, full of blood and sweat. Before she tried to regain ground and get up, Sorin created a sword of ice and pointed it at her. She hissed in anger at him.
"Give us this castle, and we won't kill you." Sorin commanded.
"I'll never give it to the likes of you!" Kai said, and Sorin pushed the sword up to her throat, "Fine. But we will have our revenge." 
The Hojo army was already starting to retreat to the province next to Buzen. The Otomo and Mori men cheered, knowing that they have overcome a common threat today.

~Nobunaga~ Province #34 Izumi 
The Oda and Iyokouno armies headed down to the next Kuroda province, Izumi. Tsuruhime was very lively and talkative the entire way down. She's annoying, but I need her. She can be disposed after the war is over.
"....and that's how I realized a horse was not a dog," Tsuruhime clapped, happily following Nobunaga, "Do you have any funny stories to tell?"
"Yes. How annoying you are."
"How rude! We're in an alliance, and the best thing you could do is be nice! I consider you my friend now. So, I need your advice," Tsuruhime said as Nobunaga rolled his eyes, wanting to get over the rolling hills and straight to the bloodshed, "There's this guy that I really like! But I don't know anything about him. But I do know he's tall, smart, brave, charming, and handsome! Should I go for him? I need options. He lives back on my territory, he's one of my advisers. I like men with all those qualities and perhaps money, and he has to love me too!!"
"Why don't you shut up already?!" Nobunaga muttered under his breath.
"What was that?"
"Oh, I think we're nearing the castle now. Prepare yourself."

Last edited by Cat on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:08 pm

Let's rap up this battle, shall we?
Good job everyone Very Happy

~Masamune - Providence 47 - Castle~

Masamune sliced through a few more ninjas. How many men did this guy hire?! He defeated the ones blocking the way into the final room-where the advisers were.

Masamune quickly ran up the steps and met face to face with the head honcho of the castle. A ninja claded with an army-camo poncho grinned at him. He obviously wasn't there when Crow attack the rest of the advisers.

"Evening Lord Date."
the ninja said. He had two large ninja stars with a string attached to the middle so he could retrieve them when thrown.

Didn't feel like battling a normal NPC soooo:

"Surrender now, or your more of your pathetic men will be destroyed." Masamune said. He pointed three swords at the ninja.

"Ooo, so scary. If you want this castle, you are going to have to fight for it. I won't lost it to the likes of you." he said grinning.

"I, Masamune Date, will be the one to lead you to the grave." Masamune said as he lunged for the ninja.

The ninja blocked with one of his stars and said, "Hard-headed it seems? Well, Sasuke has a few tricks up his sleeve." Sasuke and Masamune broke out of the lock and he threw one of his ninja stars at Masamune's shoulder.

It hit, causing it to clatter on impact. Thank goodness for shoulder armor! The star them was yanked back by the string. Masamune charged up his swords with electricity and slash out at Sasuke. The three swords that hit shredded a bit of his poncho.

The fight dragged on. Masamune had the upper hand when attack and Sasuke had the upper had with long ranged distance and stealth. Sasuke went in with his weapon up to Masamune's throat.

"The joke is on you, now!" Sasuke said, grinning.

Masamune swung three swords in a flailing action, knocking Sasuke to the ground. His weapons slid across the floor. Sasuke regain his posture, but lost his stars. He was defenseless. Masamune put away five of his six swords and pointed one at Sasuke. I could kill him, right here, right now. The castle would be permanently ours. An image flashed before Masamune's eyes. It was his father looking at him with a smile. He thought he saw his father mouthing the words, "Finish him Masamune. Finish him and become a legend. Finish him and become-"

Masamune pushed the image out of his head. I am NOT like my father. I am not a monster. He will live. My father would of killed him. "So, what's it going to be?" Masamune said, not showing a trace of his fear.

Sasuke had fear in his eyes, "I...surrender. We are losing too many men." As if on queue, the Fuma ninjas could be seen retreating. Sasuke himself stood there, waiting for his men to retreat first.

"And that is how you take a castle." Masamune said. He confidently put his sword back into his sheathe. "Pick up your belongings and leave. And tell your Lord, Kotaro, to never mess with Date land again. Oh, and don't push Kraken either. You will be pushed off of Japan if this continues."

Sasuke hastily nods. "It won't. I was surprised you went this far from your territory."

"I will go to any lengths to protect my people." Masamune said. He kept his eye on Sasuke. "If you thought that I was like my father, then you were very wrong."

"You mean Lord Teremune? He destroyed my village without hesitation. He killed my best friend, Kasuga. I will never forgive the Date lineage, no matter what you say." Sasuke said with cold eyes. He turned around and looked out the window. Ninjas were fleeing towards the next providence, leaving behind their homes and dead comrades.

"This conversation is over."
Masamune turned back and headed towards the doorway. The battle was won, now it was time to discuss who got the land and what would happen to the newly won providence.

~~~~~~~~~~
~Motonari - Providence 57 - Castle~

Motonari saw the men retreating. We've won it seems. Good. He met up with Taka at the gate of the castle.

"Father, we've won!" Takakage said happily. He had a grin on his face.

"Indeed we did. Once we get back to the Otomo town, we will head back to our own providence. Remember, we still haven't told our advisers that the alliance was a success." Motonari said. "On another note, I might be retiring soon. These old bones have seen too many battles."

"You can't retire! I could never live up to you." Taka said with pleading eyes. "Please don't."

"I won't, but it's on my mind, Taka. You need to know that. I can't live forever." Motonari looked directly at Taka. He could see the hurt behind those chestnut eyes.

"Well, I'm to gather the men in my detatchment."
Taka said, obviously wanting to change the subject. He headed off towards a group of Otomo-Mori men. Motonari headed for Sorin and Kai.

"It seems we have won." He said walking up to the young lord. "What shall we do with her?" Motonari looked at Kai.
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:46 pm

~Providence 47, The Leviathan / Small Island~

The providence has fallen, Fuma withdraw at every turn. The waters have become quiet and Kraken watches as all his men return by longboats. His men oversee preparations for sail and his medical staff treats those injured during the fight and make note of those missing or dead. Kraken overlooks the last few longboats returning with supplies and men. He doesn’t see Crow and begins to worry. As if on queue he hears the subtle drips of water behind him, turning quickly he sees Crow, wearing a Fuma officers outfit that is now drenched due to treading water.

Kraken: “We do have boats with competent men. Even your cutthroats use them. I’m glad your safe tho.”

Kraken smiles and moves to her, once again taking off his coat and putting it around her.

Kraken: “Go to my chamber, get cleaned up and out of that uniform, it makes some of the men uneasy and will make your sick. I’ll expect a full report in an hour.”

Crow leans in to whisper into Krakens ear quickly before turning to chambers. A smile spreads creeps onto his face. He turns and finds the Date men, all numbers in tact with only one major injury being treated currently and minor cuts and bruises.

Kraken: "Ah, the brave Date. I thank you for your service, and now after retrieving your original gear and having your injuries treated will thank you to return to land and your lord. I also ask you deliver this message. We have the location of Kotaro and are going to try to take the head of the snake off at its palace. Tell Date they can have the land if they wish, call it an olive branch of good will. I will be taking the island of course.”

Kraken turns and continues meeting with his crew and cutthroats, helping where necessary. He looks over the hull of spoils his men have claimed from the Fuma castle and admits his liking of Fuma art before having it added to the treasure room deep in the Leviathans lower levels. After the Date have left the ship and preparations finished The Leviathan heads to meet with Deneb at the island.

Kraken approaches his chamber, opening the door slowly he sees Crow sitting, quite unclothed at his desk. Smirking he walks to his bed, grabs a sheet and walks it over to her.

Kraken: “When I said get out of the wet uniform, I figured you’d pull something like this.”

Crow: “You do need to be more specific then my Captain, alas I figured you’d finally taken me up on one of my offers. But enough play for now, I have marked on the map the location of Kotaro and his top ranking officers. If we can make the correct arrangements and are lucky we can topple the Fuma without need to fight on each territory. But we will have to travel around Japan to reach the best spot to launch our offensive.”

Kraken: “I believe our maiden Indigo had sent word of a possible truce with the Saika, so will see how that panned out, if so then it shouldn’t such a rough journey.”

Suddenly Krakens chamber doors are burst open. A chirurgeon quickly runs to Kraken.

Chirurgeon: “Captain. Denebs in bad shape, we need your medical aid and equipment now, will bring her aboard now.

The chirurgeon rushes back out of the room, Kraken stands and moves quickly behind her. first calling to the chirurgeon and then to his crew.

Kraken: “Bring her to my room, it will be less movement then going down the levels. (yelling) I need all available medical personal now, grab equipment for handling any situation, and I need it in my room now! Failure is not an option tonight. The Sea comes to claim one of our best, I will not allow it.”
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:06 am

Providence 10: Musashi

Yukimura was proud of his victory, seeing the small gains of a few hundred coat turners on his side, however its better then nothing. The spearsmen drew his spear happily from his victory as he saw his freind Kirito arrive after haof a day of travely back from Hitachi.

Yukimura asked, "Ahh, Kaz- I mean, Kirito,what is the word on the Saika alliance?"

Kirito shook his head in a no, fashion, saying, "We would have had better odds if you told me the alliance reason."

Yukimura then sighed, saying, "Their loss, Magoichi could have been a good ally, he-."

Kirito interupted, "Magoichi is a she, the previous Magoichi, her trainer was killed, remember? "

Yukimura replied, "Hmm, I heard news of the traine dying instead of the instructor."

Kirito replied, "The information was wrong. I can tell Magoici-San was a woman."

Yukimura nodded, saying, "Anyway Kirito, would you like the Honors of leading the Sanada aagaint Yoshimoto, give meaning to the Black Swordsman? I or you must return to Kai to defend it."

Kirito replied to his lord, "I would be honored to lead the Sanada, Yukimura-Senpai."

The great warrior nodded to the Swordsman, saying, "You shall lead a 10,000 men force to purge the evil Imagawa in the Kazusa Providence. "

Kirito said, "Yes milord. I shall slay the Imagawa leader for you."

Yukimura smiled, saying, "Good, I trust you on this, Vaike."

Kirito nodded, saying, "Dont worry, ill nap after the Cake is dead!"

Yukimura smiled as he adressed 10,000 men to follow Kirito, asthe rest of his force went back to Kai.

Providence 56

Mikasa yawned as she woke up from sleep and she changed from her civilian clothes to her military ones. While her husband, Socka, did the same into his light weight sniper one.

Mikasa said to her husband, "Good morning, love. You look brighter than usual."

Socka blushed, saying back to her, "Its cause you share the autitude to me. Im happy when you are. Promise to me you wont die in this war, it would be horrible to bare with that pain."

Mikasa replied, "Thank you, I would wish you would, I am strong enough to defend us both."

Socka agreed to her as they exited there home to get t the Castle to learn of their duties.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:57 pm

Spoiler:

The battle had been won. Kraken had granted Masmaune a gift of the land, and then he returned to his ship.
"Well, shall we go to Otomo territory? I still would like you to have that audience with Sorin I requested earlier." Hanbei stretched as the men were cleaning up from the fight. Men were wiping their swords off from the blood, and removing their armor so they could finally breathe properly. There were cries of triumph throughout the land, and Date flags were being raised. As for Kraken, his men were helping out too, taking the wounded soldiers back to their ship. Hanbei noticed a female who was badly wounded being scurried off towards Kraken's ship. She looked as if she was not going to make it, and Kraken's men were frantically flailing around to rush her to safety. As for the ninja bodies, they were being identified and carried away one by one. I wonder if the Date and Kraken will allow them an honorable funeral.
"I have some money I can to pay to rent a ship out from this harbor; what do ya say?"

"We shall spare her, since she just does not understand what it means to live in this world," Sorin said, pointing at some of the Otomo guards, "Lead her off of our territory! If she resists, kill her; if she quietly obeys, let her go to her land and think about what she done. Next time, think about how you treated us."
"I swear I will have my revenge, you little arrogant brat! You can take this land, but you'll never take my pride or the Hojo's! I swear, I will murder you, and when I do I will make sure only vultures eat you limb by limb! You don't know anything about honor, do you?!" The men grabbed her, hauling Kaihime away. She did not struggle, but her face showed that it was tempting to defy the will of the Otomo; rage gleamed in her eyes.
Sorin soon ordered that all the dead bodies be gathered and burned for a honorable funeral. "The people deserve to honor their dead, since they fought bravely too. Even though they are the enemy, our religion does not tolerate to treat a dead man any less."
Sorin then called a series of advisers into the castle.
"I want you to start developing this land. This castle, and the city, is a dump! We will build a new nation on this land, under Xavism. Try to spread the word out to all the people and create as many converts as possible. Do not murder the stubborn ones, at least not yet. We will show them the path to what is right, and they will soon understand. We will make this a wealthy city full of trade, as we have with our homeland; the resources here are excellent to produce goods and keep our economy going. Let every able-bodied man find a place to work."
"Yes sir!" The advisers chanted, frantically writing down things on scrolls. Sorin left some of his best men here to guard the province, in case the Hojo got any ideas to take this land back.
Sorin turned towards Motonari, who was gathering his men. Much of his army returned back, although not all had. Those brave men and women would be honored back at the Mori land, I'm sure.
"Motonari, thank you for your services today. I will be leading part of my army that is not staying here back to our homeland. I thank you for your help."
Sorin started to lead his army back across the rolling hills, eventually making it back to their home castle. Sorin could not wait to share the news with his people that the attack was a success.

The other half of the Oda army had already begun to seize the castle and the surrounding town. Townspeople screamed as the haunting men holding torches burned alive any people who opposed them. They would throw any bodies of the Kuroda into the fire that dare stepped in their way, creating a huge pile of ashes here and there. Smoke was rising up, as well as the air pollution of cries of terror.
Iyokouno's forces under Tsuruhime were helping as well. Tsuruhime's army was filled with archers, her personal specialty. She shot her arrows gracefully and skillfully, and her men followed her with unwavering devotion. She helped to clear a path for the Oda by shooting the men who stood on the walls of the castle, and near them. Those men soon had arrows plunged into their hearts and cried as Oda army's flames soon engulfed them.
The advisers had received word of what had happened at the earlier provinces. Fear went over their face as they held their hands up, surrendering to Nobunaga. Nobunaga laughed at their weakness and fear; he ordered them to serve him for eternity. The advisers nodded, and soon Oda flags were put up everywhere. Nobunaga was victorious today.
Who could stop this madman from conquering all of Japan? There were many who feared him, but none who could stand in faith and honor to defeat him. The world shall one day be his.

Last edited by Cat on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:39 pm

~Masamune - Providence 47 - Courtyard~

Masamune walked out of the castle. That Sasuke guy probably retreated already unto the next providence. I should locate Kojuro.

Kojuro was gathering the men who had survived. The men sent with Kraken have also returned. They told their fellow Date friends the news on how the providence belong to the Date now.

"That is great news."
Masamune said, walking up. "I taught them a lesson."

"I will organize that one hundred men will stay here and rebuild the town. The dead ninjas will be returned to their families for a burial. They were only following orders."

"So, Kraken located Kotaro. Should we help them in the pursuit?" Masamune asked. Hanbei came up to the group.

"Well, shall we go to Otomo territory? I still would like you to have that audience with Sorin I requested earlier." Hanbei said as he walked up. He was stretching while talking.

"To answer your question, no, we won't. The men here will however help Kraken if he needs it. We did our share of the fight, and you have an audience with Lord Sorin." Kojuro said. "I will take the rest of the men home."

"Thanks Kojuro, I knew I could count on you." Masamune said, nodding his head.

"Just don't act rash in front of Lord Sorin. We don't want the alliance to break." Kojuro said. He stared straight at Masamune was a stern look.

"I have some money I can to pay to rent a ship out from this harbor; what do ya say?" Hanbei said, butting in.

"Just a moment, Hanbei."
Masamune retorted back. He turned to his men, preparing the long journey home. "Remember our motto!" Masamune shouted, "Let us hold a requiem for the dead, may they live through us. Let us all remember what has happened here today. Our wounds may heal, but the memory will remain to celebrate the victory. And lastly, remember that you all are remarkable. Each man counts, no matter the rank. That is the power and pride of the Date!"

"YEAH!" The men cheer as the pumped their fists in the air.

Masamune turns towards Hanbei, "Shall we get going. I will see you, Kojuro, back on the banks of our home." The two head down towards the harbor. The Leviathan was in sight, with men trying to repair it and other trying to mend the wounds of their fellow shipmates. The harbor still well in use, ships heading to and from the island. Hanbei and Masamune walked up to one of the harbor men.

"Excuse us, but may we rent a ship?" Masamune asked calmly. The man flinched slightly realizing who was talking to him.

"Yes sire. There is a decent size ship that can be used. There is a small crew on it already. They shouldn't cause you a hard time."
The man said hastily to them. He obviously didn't want to be talking to them.

"Thank you." Masamune said. Hanbei handed the man some gold coins. He wasn't lying about the pay. The two then head to the ship. It was a medium-small size vessle, with a captain quaters and basement. The crew was wide eyed as the tactician and leader got on the ship. "Our destination is Providence fifty-six, Otomo land." Masamune told them.

"Aye! Let's get to it, landlubbers."
One of the barked at his fellow shipmates. They started to move around the boat, preparing it to set sail. Masamune took off his signature hat. He didn't realize that dawn was breaking. The gloomy sun was rising slightly above the seashore. Another day, another battle was won. Another battle was lost.

~~~~~~~
~Motonari - 56 - Otomo Border~

"Well, Lord Sorin, I will be taking the Mori men home. We have a lot of news to share with them. If you need my assistance in the future, send a messenger." Motonari said. His men got in line behind him on the horses they brought. Sorin gave a brief nod. Motonari turned around headed down the slope, away from the city.

Taka caught up and lead his horse into a trot besides his father. "Wow, it was so exciting fighting. The adrenalin, the wind in your face, the determined look of the opponent.." He drifted off into a long ramble. Motonari just nodded every once in a while.

The familiar border in sight. The border that led to the Mori Providence. Home.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:31 am

Mikasa: Providence 56

Mikasa stood in the stable areas, grooming her white horse, Chere. She finished grooming the Horses main, then got some horse feed for Chere. She seemed to enjoy time with her horse, especially since it has the ability to become a Pegasus for a short time. Upon finishing, Mikasa went inside and started looking for orders to see what she could do for the next while.

Kirito: Providence

Kirito headed back in the direction of Saika borders, but instead to Yoshimoto's providence of Kazusa. He arrived there after a day with his force of 10,000 men. The Black Swordsman then ordered Kunoichi's of his Suguya to gather reconnaissance of the Imagawa castle, and get some documents to see Sentry orders and how he ran his castle.

After 3 hours, the Kunoichis returned with papers and information of the Castle, with food supplies (for the Lulz), as it was almost all that was left, stated by a Suguya Kunoichi.

Kirito was pleased and had some advisors look over the letters. They quickly stratified a plan, then looked at governmental type things. These proved that Yoshimoto, was a terrible leader. He spent 90% of the treasury to make a large Katamari grounds and the supplies to play it. The rest was for dumb things like rings, and jewelry, leaving none for the people who have to live in the Providence.

Kirito then said, "Looks like I need to do so, capital punishment for these people. This man is an idiot."

As inhumane Kirito's words sounded, they where true; Yoshimoto must die in that day.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:02 pm

~Hanbei~ Travelling to Province #56 Bungo by boat.
Hanbei and Masamune boarded the boat and soon were headed to Bungo. Lord Sorin should be pleased that the alliance is a success. For now, I'm going to take a break.
Hanbei drifted into a a light sleep, daydreaming about his aunt. He remembered how she used to try to teach him things he already knew. Eventually, he surpassed her and she wanted him to always study to become a scholar. However, his aunt always seemed depressed and sickly at moment times. His mother had to take care of his aunt at points in time, since his aunt had been through hardships. She had an ugly scar on her arm, and refused to tell anyone where she got it. She told Hanbei to always stay strong and to stick to what he believed in. To Hanbei, he interpreted that as believing in a world where he can nap all day.
Hanbei knew he must have inherited some bad genes similar to his aunt. One day when he was little, he became very ill. He coughed, threw up, and wouldn't hold anything down he ate. His temperature was rising, his forehead getting hotter every time his mother checked. His dad thought he was a goner, since Hanbei had a had time moving during that time. Miraculously, he recovered; however, Hanbei always had a small fear of getting sick. Every time he became sick, his immune system seriously failed him and the result could one day be fatal. He was either very healthy or very sick.
Why? Why must they all be dead now? Why am I the only one alive from that fire?!

~Sorin~ #56 Bungo
Sorin came in through the pearly white gates with a smile on his face. The townspeople cheered in happiness, knowing the attack was a success. The Otomo now had new land to help develop and prosper even further. He walked into the castle, his guards letting him pass through.
"Mikasa!" Sorin greeted her as he saw her, "I come bearing good news. The province of Buzen is now ours. Have you heard any word from Hanbei? I hope he did not get lazy and forget his duties. Sometimes I fear he's going to sleep through the time we need him most."

A few hours after conquering the province, a messenger came in panting.
"Excuse me, but I was sent here to tell your sister, Oichi, has arrived." The messenger said as fast as he could.
What is she doing here?
"She must have received word I was here and came. Tell her to come in," Nobunaga said.
"Nobunaga sir, is there anything you need my assitance with?" Tsuruhime asked, smiling.
"Don't get in my way. You organize your troops and tell mine to start stationing themselves here in this province. We will not lose what we just won."
"Yes sir!"
As Tsuruhime left, Oichi came in. She was a beautiful young lady always dressed in pink. She was known for her beauty and dedication to her brother.
"Brother, I head you have conquered three provinces in a short amount of time. Congratulations! However, the surrounding armies are starting to rally against you."
"Let them come. All who oppose me shall die."
"But Nobunaga, we need to consider on how to make this land prosper with peace."
"I'm working on it, Oichi. It's simple: People are going to follow the Oda and have peace, or die."
"But that principle isn't working! You should be less harsh!"
"Fear is the reason they won't quibble."
"But isn't there a better way than all this fight-"
The messenger came back in.
"Sorry to intrude, but here is a letter from the Azai concerning the arrangement. You should be pleased," the messenger said.
"Ah, yes. Oichi, I have yet to tell you this, but you are getting married to Nagamasa of the Azai."
"What?! Why?! I don't want to marry a strang-"
"YOU WILL DO AS I SAY OR ELSE. WE NEED THIS ALLIANCE. WE WILL UNITE THE LAND AND HAVE OUR PEACE. IN THE MEANTIME, YOU DO WHAT I SAY TO ACHIEVE THAT."
The girl became silent.

Last edited by Cat on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:59 pm

Providence 56

Mikasa was walking through the halls of the Otomo Castle, and brushed back her Pink hair and sighed as she went to learn of her duties for the day. She thought to herself, "I wonder when the main force will return. I want to help conquer for Milord aswell."

Mikasa then heard her lord, Sorin, say her name, which made her turn around then run over to him, first falling face first, from what seemed to be air. Mikasa stood up, brushed herself off, then stood at attention, as Sorin countinued with what he says.

Mikasa replied, sounding embarresed from falling face first, "One of our many victories, Milord. We should be happy of the Mori timely alliance. I agree that Hanbei hopefully succeded on getting the Date on our side, there leadersounds like a strong man."

Providehce 26

Lucia watched as hercousin, Mitsunari was toughening the recruits up with horrors of wars and such, which was a grand stratagy to have soldiers to see if they can handle what they are expected to in War.

Mitsunari stood infront of future Ishida soldiers, beginning his lecture, "First of all, any soldier who leaves today, will not face abandonment charges and sent to death. Now, war, you are expected on your Commanding Officer, if it be myself or Lady Lucia, to follow the Bushido. To accept death if its your next foes result on you, to follow commands and do as your expected."

Mitsunari countinued on, speaking of many war horrors like the man or woman next to you will most likely die a bloody death upon an opposing sword. AAlong with many examples of forced seppoku to warriors who disobey the Bushido.

Lucia then thought, "darn, Mitsunari-san is amazing at what he does. My father was smart to trust in him. Ohh Father, I miss you so.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:16 am

~Masamune - On the ocean to Providence 56 - Boat~

The boat gently rocked over the waves. Masamune took off his helmet and looked out into the distance. It's so peaceful now. But I'm still not looking forward to meeting Lord Sorin, that little brat. He notices that his partner has fallen into slumber...again. He decided to let the poor chap sleep. He's off the hook for now.

"What in the world?" Masamune turned and look straight ahead. Ahead, there was the town, Lord Sorin's town. It was pearly white, spotless, and clean. The town screamed rich in anyone's face. "It looks like they poured more money into the town than into the army. It looks like heaven on Earth, eh?"

The crew started shouting to one another and preparing to land. The boat came smoothly into the harbor. "Alright, we get yer here. Enjoy yerselves." The captain said. Masamune glanced over at Hanbei, who was still sleeping.

"Sheesh, that boy likes to sleep through everything." Masamune said. He gave Hanbei a hard shove off the the comfort of the bench he was sleeping on. "Rise and shine! You know your way around these parts, and I would be totally lost."

~Kojuro - Providence 46 and 41 - Traveling back home~

Kojuro led the Date Army back through the Maeda territory. He was in the lead. Someone attatched Masamune's horse to theirs so they wouldn't lose it. The pieces are falling into place. Soon, the Date will be able to rise back to their power. This battle is one step closer.

"Sire, we are passing by the castle. Should we make haste?" a scout rode up to Kojuro.

"Yes, we shall. We do not want to provoke the Maeda. Make sure you inform the men that we shall bring no harm to anyone in this terriotory." Kojuro replied smoothly.

"Aye sir!"
the scout ran ahead and was lost in the undergrowth.

My job is to get these men home and I shall see through that. However, another thing has crossed my mind...

~Motonari - Providence 62 - Town~

As the Mori rode back into a familiar setting, the people cheered. "Father, look at how happy our people are." Taka said with a smile. The men sent on the mission quickly reached the courtyard and left their horses to the maids.

"Sir!!" a retainer runs up to Motonari and Takakage. "We just got wind of Azai accepting an alliance with Oda! Lord Nagamasa is due to marry Nobunaga's sister, Oichi."

"Well, this is dark news indeed. If the Oda have an alliance with one of the Clans closest to us, this is bad."
Motonari said with a frown.

"We could kill Lady Oichi?"
Taka suggested.

"Taka, that is inhuman to do. She did nothing wrong. She was arranged to Nagamasa by force. We aren't going to kill a young lady." Motonari said harshly to Taka.

"It was only a suggestion.." Taka mumbled under his breath.

"We will take no action at the moment. Please keep us informed." Motonari told the retainer. The retainer bowed and walked back into the castle.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:27 pm

~Hanbei~ Province #56 Bungo
Hanbei was rudely awakened by his companion as soon as they arrived at Bungo.
"Yeesh, what can a man do to get some sleep around here?" Hanbei yawned, stretching his arms up as he rose, "Alright already, you don't have to beg. I'll take you to Lord Sorin."
The two departed from the boat and walked down a clean brick roadway through the city. Everything here in Bungo was built out of pearly white stone and always was clean. Even the grass grew to a perfect height and nothing was out of place. The streets, as they walked through, were full of busy traders trying to sell their merchandise. These merchants were always here, trying to trade with the prosperous city. In return, the people of the Otomo land were able to take these unique items and sell them for more money. Some of them even kept the artifacts for themselves, having so many riches already. The Otomo knew very well how to trade, getting riches and gaining even more riches. Trade is the most valuable resource the Otomo have as of now.
Hanbei led Masamune up to an impressive castle. It's height surpassed that of the city, and the sunlight even gleamed off of it. It was a castle that was near the harbor and so there was a bit of ocean view to be seen. The location of the castle was perfect on a sunny day like today. The guards let Hanbei and Masamune through the gem-encrusted doors.
An adviser was there to greet Hanbei.
"Welcome back, Hanbei. Did your trip go well?"
"Well, I almost got killed a few times, so I guess you can say it was a success. I have brought Lord Masamune Date here today. The Date request an audience with him in order to seal our alliance."
"Very well. I will send for somebody when Lord Sorin is ready." The adviser said, walking away through the halls and up the stairs. 

~Sorin~ Province #56 Bungo
"Yes, of course. The Date should help the Otomo prosper even further with all this war going on. We aren't going to give up our riches to any other kingdom! We will worship Xavism until the end and conquer in the name of Pontiff Xavi!" Sorin cheered proudly, and then one of his advisers came inside. 
"Lord Sorin, Hanbei has returned with Masamune Date. An audience is requested of you." the adviser told him, "Do you have time to speak with our guest?"
"Wow, great timing! We shall speak in the East Wing, it is impressive and you can see the ocean view outside. Send for a maid with refreshments too. We will welcome Masamune here and show him just how valuable of an ally we are! Yes!"

Oichi began to cry, pleading Nobunaga to not force her to do this. However, her older brother did not listen; he made an agreement that the Azai would join forces with the Oda by giving them Oichi. Nagamasa Azai was their leader, and fit to be her husband. He will marry her off to that man no matter what the cost is.
Nobunaga sent Oichi with an entourage of 4 warriors. They would make sure Oichi did not leave their presence. They were armed in case attacked, and Oichi was soon headed to the Azai territory. Nobunaga snarled. As for Tsuruhime, the young girl came back reporting success with lining the troops up properly. However, a messenger from the Ishida was apparently sent for her. This messenger was sent from Iyokouno's land to Izumo, where Tsuruhime was residing. The messanger came in, nervously, handing his letting to Tsuruhime.
"The Ishida would like to form an alliance with me! How thoughtful!" Tsuruhime clapped, delighted, "I would like your permission to make an alliance with them! You said that I couldn't make an alliances unless they were yours, so the Ishida can be your friends, right?"
"Absolutely not. The Ishida are weak, and only own one province. We will send them into oblivion."
"But Nobunaga, I want to be their friends!"
"I don't care what you want. You made a pact with me. If you trust me, you'll throw the letter out and only submit to my will." The messenger stood there, waiting for the reply. Nobunaga took out his sword, channeled dark energy through it, and shot it at the messenger. He fell down on the ground, dead; there was now no way for Iyokouno to agree to such a silly alliance.

Last edited by Cat on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:59 pm

~Providence 50, The Leviathan~

Kraken watches night turn to day, he has been briefed from all his leads and spies. He now owns the small island of #47. Plans have been made for its future. The plans to erect facilities and farmland are plenty. It will house the numerous orphans with no one to go to. It will teach them to live, without the war. It will teach them to fight to protect themselves and their livelihood. It will be a home to the damage souls, who have done more than their minds allow. It will be a place for the ones who do cannot handle the life of a harlot or slave. This was Denebs will, it was her wish when she formed the Black Rose Harlots to have a place in life that they did not have to sell themselves. In her wake and memories Kraken has deemed her wishes be placed onto map. To have a legit place of her own on land, not on a boat tormented by the seas. This island was a gift to her, she gave her all and in time its name will spread across the lands as a safe haven for those lost, and it’s messengers will find those in greatest need and escort them there. The island will from this day be referred to as Rove Ward, the land of the lost, but not forgotten.

Kraken now stands watching daybreak once again from the bow of his ship. He can sail around to find Kotoro hiding place, but that would take time, instead to go through providence #50 seems to be the best option. Crow moves behind him, with a gentle hand she caresses his shoulder. A few of her cutthroats stand on watching.

Crow: “All night?”

A nod from a cutthroat, closed eyes, almost a serene sense of sadness from her slight movement of her head could tell the whole story.

Crow: “You need to stop this, you need to rest, there was nothing you could do.”

Kraken drops a black orchid into the water, he looks down at his still blood stained hands, the memories so fresh in his mind. He watched her pain, he watched her fight so long. There was nothing he could do. So he did the only thing he could, he held her hand, he showed her love. He whispered in her ears that everything would be ok, he caressed her cheek…. he never cried. He watched her die, on his bed.
Kraken turns violently towards Crow, with a loud angry voice he screams.

Kraken: “Rest! You were there, how do you forget these things, how do you watch those close to you die. I watched as she passed, I held her hands, I saw the look in her eyes. It was fear, it wasn’t honor to fall for what you believe, happiness in what she did was right. The fairytales of war are wrong, we don’t die with duty and move on to a better afterlife. We suffer with the decision we made at the end. It was pure, unaltered terror in her eyes. I will not let that happen anymore, I will not watch helpless anymore. I can’t.”

Crow: “Captain… are you ok… she smiled before passing, her last words to you was how proud she was to die for your cause and that she knew you’d lead the world to a better place. Thats why you’re turning the island into her dream of a place for those who suffer to go to. She was not in pain, or scared. She fell into darkness on her own terms. How can you not have seen that, everyone in the room saw her devotion to you.”

Kraken: “I can’t do this anymore, I won’t give them the chance to cause those I care for die.”

Crow: “So what, you walk away, turn your back? I have given so much for you, I would follow you to hell and back.”

Kraken (angered) : “Walk away, no my dear. Now I push back and further. By the end of this week I will have Kotoros remaining lands, and his allies lands. If he will not surrender them to me then he will surrender his head and theirs. As for Hosokawa, the owners of the providence I wish to travel through will give me an audience and in the end stand beside me before two moons or prepare for war. So prepare yourself, prepare everyone… I walk the line of a lord, and I hate every moment of it.”

Kraken stumbles at his stance, Crow catches him, the tears in his eyes are all too real for her. She shoulders him to his cabin and rests him in his chair. The corpse of Deneb Rove lies lifeless atop his bed, a bouquet of black orchids in her hands. Her firearm and blade sits atop Krakens desk. He swore he would see the end of the war for her, he would see the day rise that Japan would rest and be at peace. Kraken has never broken a promise to this date and he did not intend to when he spoke to her so quietly that night. Crow watches Kraken look upon Denebs body before slumping to rest. She stood by watching him sleep, wondering if he would cry the same way when her time came.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:10 pm

Get ready for a fun post Very Happy

~Masamune - Providence 56 - Castle~

As promised, a maid came to great the two travelers that the room was ready. She lead them through pearly white walls and shiny marble floors. Masamune could not get over how clean everything was. Not a piece of dirt was in sight. The maid led them into a giant dining hall through two emerald gem encrusted doors. A long table with intricate carvings and patterns on the side loomed ahead. The seats were cover in velvet and embroidery. Two servants pulled out the chairs for the tactician and lord. A young teenager sat across from them. He had a top hap on and a very puffy white shirt. Masamune placed his hat on the table and sat down

"So, you must be Lord Sorin eh?"
Masamune said calmy. This was not what I was expecting...

"Welcome Lord Masamune! You being here means that the alliance went well?"
Sorin said with a smile. Some chefs brought out some food, which was sterling steak and fish. Steak was hard to come by in Japan. It was mostly imported or rarely found.

"You sure really know how to trade. This place looks like child's imagination with the gems and all." Masamune said looking from Sorin to the room.

Sorin, taking that as a compliment, "Why thank you! We try our best to keep this place clean and spread the words of Xavism!"

"Xavism? I'm sorry, but I don't follow it." Masamune said, trying not to explode on the young lord.

~Kojuro - Providence 41 & 39 - Maeda border~

The group was moving swiftly and smoothly through Maeda territory. As promised, they were unharmed. It's hard to say if Sakon will keep his promise all the way through. The men are hurt and wounded, that would be bad.

Something caught the corner of Kojuro's eye and he pulled his horse to a fast stop. Up ahead, another horseman was there, claded in Ishida colors. The man looked shocked to see the army looking at him

"We will not cause any harm to you. The Ishida and us are not at war." Kojuro said.

"Well, I'm headed to Lord Keiji."
the man said. He looked from solider to soldier. "What's the Date army doing here? Did you have war with Maeda?"

"We just came back from a battle with the Fuma. What's this news about the Ishida? Does it concern Date?" Kojuro said. He narrowed his eyes.

"Well, ummmm, I'm not the messenger that was supposed to go to Date, but the Ishida want to start an Ishida Ward. We are sent to try to recruit armies for the cause."
the messenger said nervously.

"I see. I will carry this information to my lord. He will make the final decision. Alright, let the messenger go. He has shared what his purpose was." Kojuro said. He turned to the army.

"Aye!" the army replied back. The messenger quickly passed the army, heading for the Maeda castle. As for the Date army, they quickly crossed the border into Shima territory, one step close to home.

~Motonari - Providence 62 - Castle~

"We should take some sort of action, father. We can't just sit on this and let the Oda gain another ally, and so close to our home!" Takakage said. He was pacing back and forth.

"This marriage is none of our concern, Taka. We can't prevent it and we were not the cause of it."
Motonari said.

Taka was quiet for a minute. His eyes had a glint of 'I've got it'. "Why don't I take a small detachment to Azai and find out why they accepted this marriage. Last time we talked to Nagamasa, he was all against the Oda." Taka suggested.

"Takakage, that...isn't a bad idea, but not right now. I'll send you out once Oichi gets a bit closer to here. Just hang on for now." Motonari replied. He got up and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:17 pm

Providence 56:

Mikasa listened to her lord and replied, "[color=#ff0099] Milord, I am not one to care of your religion. I only serve the -"

Mikasa was then interupted by the servant who gave the news of Masamune's arrival. Mikasa stuck by her lord, to act as a bodygaurd for him.

Mikasa stood nearby as the two lords spoke, listening to there conversation and ready to attack Masamune incase he would do so first.

Providence

Kirito then finished getting a stratagy built to defeat Yoshimoto and the Imagawa. It was a solid which was to send a few small attack forces to hit vital points in the Castle, like watch towers and such. While that happens the Main force would keep pressure built on the Imagawa to make there first defensive line pop like a pimple.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:56 pm

~Sorin and Hanbei~ Province #56 Bungo
"You.....don't.....follow...it???" Sorin blinked as Masamune looked around the room, intrigued by the wealth. Hanbei, who was standing near Mikasa, coughed.
"We have made an alliance with the Date. In this alliance, we agree to help each other through the war. Do not fret about religion, Sorin. We have a war at hand. Perhaps we can help the Date by trading with them. It is one of Masamune's dreams to make his land prosperous," Hanbei said, looking at the dumbstruck kid.
"But Xavism is a way of life! We NEED more converts! Everyone needs to save their soul!" Sorin retorted, but before he could say another word Hanbei interrupted him.
"Sorin, focus on the big picture: Our province is-"
"Provinces, Hanbei. PROVINCES. It's plural now!"
"Province.....Provinces?!" Hanbei stammered, "I thought Bungo was the only province!"
"Not anymore. We have taken the province of Buzen from the Hojo while you were gone. Xavism will stretch into those lands, our priests converting new citizens everyday. We will develop the province of Buzen with our wealth, doubling our money in the end as it will be a source for new resources." Sorin smiled as Hanbei's eyes became wide. He stared for a minute, computing what Sorin had just said.
"You took the province of Buzen?"
"Yep!"
"And you did this without consulting anyone?"
"Why would I consult anyone? I am the warlord, you know!"
"And you do realize the Hojo are a threat to us, right?"
"Of course! That's why I took their land, so they wouldn't be as big of a threat!"
"You do understand that the Hojo will not take this lightly. The province of Buzen was one of their weaker provinces, but the Hojo are no picnic. They will seek revenge and get it - you just put a wrench in my strategies, Sorin! I thought the Otomo weren't out to make enemies, but to protect our land!"
"Well Hanbei, sometimes you just have to do what you have to. I saw the land on the map, wanted it, and I took it. It's as simple as that. Who should care?
"YOU should care! You are the leader of the Otomo clan, even if for only a few months! You can't just go around taking land; armies respond and attack back! We've only been at peace for so long because of our wealth. Other rulers want to trade with us and reap the benefits of easy money. Expanding our land will make us look like a conquering nation!"
"The Mori helped us, Hanbei. I have made a pact with the Mori."
Hanbei froze, seeing that an alliance with the Mori was something that is plausible.
"At least something in this world is right. Now, maybe I should sleep on it."
"While you nap, I'll deal with our guest here. I don't want to hear one more peep out of you, Hanbei. I made the decision, and that's what we're going to go with. You're just here to make strategies to help us win." Sorin's huge smile came back on his face, "Now, Masamune, I apologize for his selfishness. He doesn't quite have the respect he SHOULD have. We're working on it, surely; now, tell me what the Date have to offer in this alliance."

Tsuruhime stood in shock as the messenger fell down. He was lifeless, his face turning pale and the eyes rolling to the back of his head. Nobunaga had killed him with a strange and mysterious force.
"You'll be next if you don't obey." Nobunaga said, "Get out of my sight. I don't want to see you anymore, child. I want you to be ready when I call on you. Iyokouno's forces will be needed shortly. Our next target will be the Ishida."
"Eh..." Tsuruhime said, dumbstruck for another moment. She turned around, heading into another room in the castle. She did not once think about breaking her alliance with Nobunaga. If she had, she would flinch.
All of the cards were in place for Nobunaga. His sister would marry the Azai; Tsuruhime will serve him, providing needed support to conquer; and each province will fall one by one to Nobunaga. The letter the messenger had was left on the floor. Tsuruhime must had dropped it. Nobunaga picked it up, reading it. He discovered the Ishida wanted to form an alliance of armies to create the Ishida Ward. This Ishida Ward was designed to help push Nobunaga back. It stated that the Ishida needed the help of many armies to do this and end the reign of Nobunaga.
Any army that joins this Ishida Ward will be eliminated. They will have no mercy. I will start preparing an army tomorrow.

Last edited by Cat on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong province name and number for Nobunaga)
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:01 pm

Yea, I know it's kinda short this time, but you gotta do what you gotta do. And I literally have nothing to say about the Mori, at the moment. They will return shortly (Next Post Wink )

~Masamune - Providence 56 - Left Wing~

Masamune could not believe what he was hearing. This kid took a province just for the sake he WANTED IT?! Wow, he is a bigger buffoon than I anticipated. Sorin's voice jerked Masamune from his thoughts, "Now, Masamune, I apologize for his selfishness. He doesn't quite have the respect he SHOULD have. We're working on it, surely; now, tell me what the Date have to offer in this alliance."

"Before I answer that question, let me tell you one thing about Hanbei. He was the one that came to me for the alliance. You call that selfishness? And then there is you, who takes land for no apparent reason. Land isn't something that you can just bargain off. Land is home to people. I lost my true home a long time ago." Masamune said sternly. He had a cold gaze straight at Sorin. "Now about that alliance. I can offer the Otomo a strong army and Calvary. Our Calvary is legendary. I also can provide an ear for knowledge from half way across the country. Now, what can exactly you offer to the Date besides trading with us?"

I could of just got up and let this kid lead the Otomo to disaster. But what makes me stay? Maybe pity? Nah, it's all in my head. I'm here for the wealth and for their tactician. He waited for Sorin to respond.

~Kojuro - Providences 38 - Shima territory~

There was no sight of the Shima army or detachments in sight. Sakon must really trust us.. Maybe he pities Masamune? He was alive during Masamune's father's reign.

"Sir! There seems to be a strong storm coming our way. Our scouts predict it to hit by midday." a soldier rode up to Kojuro's side.

"Thank you for informing us. We will have to take things slow for now." Kojuro stated. He slowed his horse down to a fast trot. The army followed his lead.

The province of Tango was pretty narrow. They were taking the coastal path, so the ocean was in sight, the morning sun rising in the east. How long am I going to sit with the Date? I should start to think of where I can use my services after the wars.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:20 pm

Mikasa- Providence 56

Mikasa stood and listened, to her Lord and Hanbei complain to each other, not saying a word but keeping close eye on Masamune as he then say about the Land and she replied,"Milord, I agree fully on Lord Date's stating. There was no need to attack the Hojo, it would have been smarter to make an alliance. However, Lord Mori was right to try and invade to set our alliance in stone. I am sorry to speak out if turn."

Lucia- Providence

Lucia, who just finished Mitsunari induct troops, walk over to the group's.

Mitsunari then set all of the troops to attention then walked in front of them, saying, "My future soldiers under the Ishida crest. You all will not be promised to live," Lucia started pacing back and forth, continuing, "My Father was a true inspiration, I dream to be like him. You all know of my Uncles betrayal and his service to the Oda to induct the Ishida into Nobunaga's army. It pains me every day without my father, my depression made me forget his name. Now, our spears, blades, guns, anything we own, will aim to kill Nobunaga, the Salamander."
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:21 pm

~Sorin and Hanbei~ Province #56 Bungo
Sorin looked at the woman as she spoke, saying nothing. He then instantly replied to Masamune's question about what the Otomo can do for the Date.
"Besides our wealth and religion, we are a nation found on magic. Many of the soldiers here know how to conjure beasts and the elements to help aid them in battle. We use magic here not only to make life easier, but to protect ourselves. Of course, it comes at the price of draining your physical body if you use too much, but you can't get something for nothing. The Otomo has a group of scholars called The Mages of the Wise Council. This council has the strongest magicians in it that know their magic. We can use our powers to help aid the Date in battle." Sorin said, and Hanbei yawned as he gave a look of approval.

~Nobunaga~ Province #34 Izumo
Nobunaga's army did not stir up any more trouble throughout the night. The provinces were his, and he decided to take some time to rest. The next morning he would wake and start marching another army alongside the Iyokouno forces. They were going to head straight to the Ishida.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku Wars   

Back to top Go down

Sengoku Wars
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next