USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

A Year Full of Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: A Year Full of Dreams   Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Another year has passed by so quickly, and we've all grown up so much. I'm so happy that so many fantastic roleplays have gone on. We see ourselves in our characters as we express humanity's truths, fears, and love. Sometimes our characters fight, and sometimes they make up, just like we all do. They're something beautiful we create from our hearts, pouring in our experiences and general love we have for storytelling. Every character we create is unique to the individual and reflects part of who you are.

But what we all have in common is we all have hopes and dreams we want to share and express. Having a dream means having a goal, and having a direction. And every story has a beginning, middle, and end- and the plot has a direction even when it seems there is none. The point to any story is express humanity's hopes and dreams, the known and unknown, and their wishes and desires.

Being a roleplayer lets you take on the dreams of another as well. You learn how to better understand other people and what is happening in their own lives. Through that understanding, we learn to bond with one another and truly understand the world around us. You begin to encourage and help others keep their dreams living on, as well as work on yours. You are enlightened and guided from helping other people because you soon realize the path you must take as an individual to make your own dreams come true.

From our experience, we grow as individuals. And whether you're a two year member, a one year member, a six month member, or a newcomer, you've surely grow from the people you'll meet and interact not just on here, but in life.

This site is a dream that I've had. I wanted to create a place full of opportunity and life. I wanted to share my love of creative writing with other people. On January 23rd, 2013, I created the forum as well as named it. I wanted to name it "USARoleplayers" for a variety of reasons. First of all, the "USA" part is not just because I live in America. It is because the United States of America celebrates the idea of the "American Dream." You can build your way to the top, and be where you want to be. You can make all your dreams come true as long as you have a direction and a vision. I believe that Americans are some of the most imaginative people I know, and we will continue to spread the word throughout the world. The freedom of creativity and individuality is a beautiful thing. We are also "Roleplayers" because we know how imagine this dream through our creative writing.

From the first day to now, I've met so many new people and my friendship has grown with those I already knew. I really want to thank all of you guys for joining the website. You all bring new life and imagination to the roleplays we create. Each one of your characters are fantastic, adding layers to the plot and giving us all a laugh every once in a while. You all are wonderful people and you are all very special. I hope you will all continue to roleplay on here and share your wonderful vision with the world. You all have a place in my heart.

A year full of Dreams,

A year full of Hope,

A year full of Change,

Let's keep our sight on what is important,

And continue to define who we are.

We are Roleplayers- USARoleplayers!

Happy Birthday, USARoleplayers!

-Cat cat
Back to top Go down

A Year Full of Dreams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1