USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections
by Swampurtz Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:44 pm

» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)
by Swampurtz Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:40 pm

» Holiday Happenins
by Cat Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:49 pm

» Star Guardians Reference
by Raven Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:22 pm

» The Star Guardians: A terrible fanfic by someone who doesn't even play league
by Cat Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:57 pm

» Here, the Sun Rises
by Raven Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:22 pm

» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion
by Raven Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:20 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Sengoku High: The East and the West

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Sengoku High: The East and the West   Wed May 06, 2015 5:25 pm

Based on the Sengoku High Chibi shorts.

Once upon time, in a very modern era much like today in Japan, two schools were set up in the city of Tokyo. One was called East High; The other, West High. They both were located in the same area. It used to be one school, however, some of the parents felt that they wanted a better education for their children - the rich families. So they poured all their money into making a brand new, elite school for the upper-class citizens of Tokyo. The middle-class and poor families, however, remained at West High.

These school systems, for some reason, are set up just like the ones in America (instead of the traditional Japanese High School system where its grades 5-9 for middle school). They have grades k-4, 5-8, and 9-12. And they are hosting a big event this year: Homecoming.

Due to the levy failing for both schools, the two principles, Nobunaga and Ieyasu, decided that they would have one Homecoming for both schools. It's cheaper, they have to rent one place, and all the students can attend.

"This is an excellent idea," says Ieyasu, "I'm sure the students will be thrilled!"

And that is where our tale begins.

Characters:

Last edited by Cat on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku High: The East and the West   Fri May 08, 2015 9:21 pm

Chapter 1: Detention

"I am not thrilled!" Kai yelled across the hallway as she ripped a poster up. Smoke was practically coming out of her ears as she slammed the poster onto the ground.

"We have to share our Homecoming because of this stupid levy failing?! This is so stupid! I go to West High, and just because we don't have any money like East High does, I have to share my Homecoming?!" Kai punched a locker, denting it. Kids started taking steps back and walking around her.
"Kai-chan! You totally killed that locker..." Kunoichi giggled, "You're going to get in big trouble! You might get suspended and you can't run for Homecoming Queen!"
"Quiet. I'm going to run for Homecoming Queen! You just watch!" Kai yelled, "You know that I'm the sexiest, most talented girl in this school! I won't lose to the cutesy, girly likes of you!"
"That's what you think," A smirk crossed on Kunoichi's face, "And then Yukimura-kun will be mine!"
"You.....going straight for the jocks....HE'S MINE!" Kai stormed away, knowing that she would have to come up with a plan in order to win Homecoming Queen and Yukimura. But who could she ask for help? If that little Kunoichi girl keeps sneaking up from behind her, she might be a tattle-tale and ruin Kai's record. She was sneaky like that. A professional. Almost like a ninja.
"I need to find a way to win..." Kai groaned. She needed to find someone that could help her. Then she saw Lady Hawakawa.
"Lady! I need your help!" Kai ran up to Lady, "I need to win Homecoming Queen as well as my Yukimura-kun. I swear he likes me, he
"I am NOT!" said hi to me the other day, not her!"

"Oh....calm down, I think that maybe you're overreacting a bit, Kai."
"Are you going to help me or what?!"
"Um..."
"WELL?!"
"Uh....I have an idea."

Kojuro adjusted his glasses, waiting for his biology class to start. He was in the class with a bunch of Freshmen, not because he failed it, but because he decided to take all of the advanced science courses and neglected this one as his requirement to graduate. His best friend, Masamune, however, was here to repeat the year.
"Are you ready guys for another year of cutting up stuff?!" Masamune shouted to the class, "We get to dissect pigs and stuff! That's my favorite part! I am going to cut it all up!"
"Eww!" One of the girls, Natora, screamed, "That's disgusting!"
"It is a fantastic operation process I must say. You see how the inner body works - the chambers of the hearts, the digestive system, the lungs. Absolutely astounding. I must take notes during the process," Kojuro said, as he held a notebook and a pen in his lap.
"As long as we don't dissect a cat I think this class will be okay!" Hanbei smiled, "Cats are so great. They get to sleep all day and do nothing!"
"Cats...who cares!" Masamune retorted, and then the teacher came in. It was Mr. Motonari Mori.

Last edited by Cat on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hide and ____.

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku High: The East and the West   Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:32 pm

West High
"Why don't you... campaign in both schools to gain more popularity. That way you gets votes from all around." Lady Hawakawa said to Kai.

"Don't you know our school is arch-enemies with East High?! Those bafoons over there are jusy going to vote for some preppy girl." Kai looked like she was ready to hurt someone.

"You said you wanted to win and the votes are between the two schools." Lady looked at her sternly.

"Grrr, fine, but you are in charge if the campaigning over there. I'm going to be late for Band Practice, bye!" Kai turned around to walk away.

Before she could take a step, Hisahide Matsunaga, the Cooking Class teacher,  was in the hall, staring at the locker Kai punched. "Hold it Missy, I saw you punch that locker. That is a violation of school property." He gave her a creepy grin as he pulled out a piece of paper. "Detention afterschool today with Mr. Kuroda." He hands the slip of paper to Kai.

"What! You can't do this to me!" Kai angrily grabbed the paper and creased it with her clenched fist.

"Who's the teacher and who's the student? Anywho, you might not be alone with Mr. Kuroda, since I got wind of a naughty child from East High also will be with him later." Before Kai could realond, he returned to his classroom, laughing to himself.

"Oh great, I'm going to be stuck with a preppy rich-snot." Kai turned back to Lady Hawakawa.

East High
"Quiety down class," Motonari said as he walked in, "My name is Mr. Mori." He wrote his name on the chalkboard and underlined it. Masamune let out a yawn, Kojuro readied his notebook, and Hanbei put his head on his arm, yawning. "Today, we will be learning about the basic unit of life-the cell."

The lecture dragged on as Motonari was drawing and describing the cell. Since he had his back turned mostly, kids started to take advantage of that. Masamune tore out two sheets of paper from his perfectly new notebook. He rolled one up into a mini straw, and tore the other one into small pieces.

Naotora was sitting next to him, and tried to ignore his behavior. She was trying to take some notes ablut mitochondria, when a spit ball flies past her face. It lands right on the nose of a dog poster in the room. She turns her head to see Masamune chuckling and the paper-straw. "Ewww, put that thing away!" She whispers to him.

"You aren't the boss of me. Also, this lecture is becoming a bore." Masamune whispered back. He looked over to see one of the freshman had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku High: The East and the West   Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:03 pm

West High

"Kai, you better get to your Band Practice. Your classwork is most important right now. I'll see you after school, we can walk to East High together for your detention," Lady replied, turning to go to her class. Kai ran into her band class.

"I'm sorry I'm late, Mr. Chosokabe!" Kai apologized as she sat down, "I just was stopped by Mr. Matsunaga."

"It is all right, Kai. Please have a seat," Mr. Chosokabe replied as Kai sat down. Kai was one of the prominent members of the violin section.

"Hey, Kai! If it cheers you up, I think you are a very beautiful lady and you have a good chance at winning the competition," Magoichi smiled and waved at her.

"You say that about every lady, Magoichi. Give me a break!" Oichi replied, "Kai, sit next to me, not that player."

"Of course! Gladly. I don't need your fluffy praise. I can win this all on my own!" Kai gritted her teeth as she sat next to Oichi.

"Quiet, class. I want to hear you play the piece we have been working on. Remember, I want you to play as if you are rebels," Mr. Chosokabe instructed as the class raised their instruments.

After the class, Koshosho looked at Kai and Oichi. She put a finger to her lips as she looked lost in thought.

"I need to win...I will be Homecoming Queen, not that bear! She has no elegance."

East High

"..The mitochondria in a cell provide energy, like a power house. It what helps us do things such as move our muscles," Mr. Mori said as he drew an arrow to the mitochondria on the cell diagram.

"Fascinating," Kojuro said as he adjusted his glasses neatly writing the notes in his notebook. Masamune spit a spitball at the board, right onto the mitochondria Mr. Mori just drew. The teacher didn't seem to notice this, but the class chuckled. Hanbei's head was still down, and he started to snore a little bit.

"Ribosomes are these small structures that produce proteins in the cell. I will draw small dots to represent them. You can remember them like seasoning on a piece of meat; small dots equal a seasoning of protein," Mr. Mori said as he drew the dots all over the cell diagram. He then drew the word Ribosome with an arrow. Masamune then spit at Natora, who squealed as a spitball landed in her hair.

"And the cell membrane....Natora, are you all right?" Mr. Mori replied, wide-eyed.

"No....I just uh, can't keep up with the notes. May I move to a closer seat?" Natora asked she sat up and moved to a seat on the other side of the room, first row. She looked to make sure it was a far distance for Masamune to spit at her. It was obviously an even worse place to take notes, being in the corner, but Mr. Mori raised his eyebrows and did not question her. He then turned back to the board.

"Now were was I? Ah yes, the cell membrane. It regulates what gets in and out of the cell. Think of it like a protective coat," Mr. Mori said as he labeled the cell membrane. Kojuro wrote it down, looking intently at the diagram as if he was studying it. Hanbei now sort-of woke up from the commotion, silently yawning as he looked at his blank notebook. Masamune was preparing another spitball and aiming straight for Mr . Mori.

"The cytoplasm is ALL this substance that holds the cell together; think of it as if it were jello, holding it all together," Mr. Mori described as he pointed to the interior of the cell. Masamune then let his spitball free, hitting Mr. Mori straight at his hat and knocking it off. The entire class laughed, except for Kojuro. Kojuro just gave a disapproving look.

"Masamune, please see me after class. That means detention for you! The rest of you, I would like you to review your notes and read chapter 3, section two for homework," Mr. Mori said as the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku High: The East and the West   Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:24 am

West High

Oichi was packing away her violin as she turned to Kai, "Are you really running for the Queen?"

"Of course I am! And I'm going to take it!"
Kai slammed her violin in her case and closed it shut. She mumbled, "But getting detention is awful! That will ruin my reputation..and it's at East High, too."

"You got detention?!"
Oichi gasped. "How?"

"I don't want to talk about it."
Kai turned away.

Nearby, Koshosho was eavesdropping on them, "Oh, the poor girl got detention. I can use this to my advantage." She giggled as she left the band room. She encountered Magoichi on the way out. "Darling, could you please help me with something?" She batted her eyes at him.

Magoichi fell instantly for her charm, as he liked women, "What is it?"

"I need you to spread something to East High about one of the contestants, Kai."
Koshosho grinned as she was talking.

"Ah, the lovely Kai."
Magoichi almost became lost in his thoughts.

"Yea, she got into a little trouble. I don't think we need a troublemaker for Homecoming Queen. Could you tell those rich kids not to vote for her?"
Koshosho pleaded with her eyes.

"But, wouldn't that ruin her reputation?"
Magoichi looked puzzled, "I don't want to upset any lady."

"Please?"
Koshoso used her charm to change his mind.

"Alright...I'll go on my lunch period.
" Magoichi hurried away to his next class.

"Heh, I think I just poked a bear..
" Koshosho watched him go.

East High

As the bell rang, Hanbei fully woke up, and kids were packing their things. Kojuo gave Masamune another glance of dissaproval as he packed his notebook. Masamune shrugged and packed his things. The kids filed out and Masamune stayed behind.

Mr. Mori just finished writing the detention slip and handing it to Masamune, "Your detention is afterschool in Mr. Kuroda's classroom. You won't be alone, as another student also got detention. Mr. Matsunaga gave me a call this morning, informing me."

Masamune looked at the slip and shoved it in his pocket, "Cells are still boring." He turned and walked out of the classroom. Kojuro was waiting for him outside.

"You know, if you fail Biology again, you could not graduate." Kojuro gave him a stern look.

"Look, I'm only a junior, if I fail again, then I'll just take it again."
Masamune gave him a thumbs up.

"That's not the point. Anyways, we should be getting to lunch." Kojuro turned and led the way to the busy lunchroom.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku High: The East and the West   Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:00 pm

West High

Here he comes, the guy all the girls in the school swoon over. He's handsome, he's tall, and he's great at playing soccer. Around the school he's been known as the "hero." He's Yukimura.

Following Yukimura was his two best friends, dubbed the "Honor Trio." They also played soccer with him and were just as handsome and wanted. They got in line for lunch.

"Hey, Yukimura! Do you think they'll give us something edible this time?"
Kanestugu said as they waited at the back on the line.

"I don't know. The food here is like rations if you asked me. They don't give you enough. I guess if they figure if they starve you to death you won't get fat, and they'll save money," Yukimura said as they progressed through the line. Today's meal was ramen, with a variety of options, including rice, ground meat, and steamed buns. It was deemed an edible meal at the school, and a lucky one, too.

"As long as I can eat it I don't care. Let's go find a table," Mitsunari plainly said as he took the last of the steamed buns. Takatora was eying him, as he was behind Mitsunari in line.

"Look! Yukimura-kun! Sit next to me!" Kai waved as she saw him, "He's so dreamy..."

"No, Yukimura! Sit over here next to me!"
Kunoichi interjected, "Kai got detention today. You don't want to sit next to such a bad girl, now do you?"

"You little-"

"Ladies, calm down! You're friends, right? Why don't we all sit together?"
Yukimura smiled. The girls crossed their arms and glared at each other, unamused.

East High

Magoichi successfully snuck out of West High, and made his way on over to East high. He took a deep breath. He didn't want to hurt Kai or Koshosho's feelings, as they were both beautiful women - and potential prom dates.

"I don't want to hurt either..." Magoichi sighed, and then looked up to see a little pigtailed girl in a Central Middleschool uniform. She was trying to climb through the window and get into East High.

"Hey! You can't be here, you're a middleschooler!" Magoichi yelled as he approached the young girl.

"Yes I can! I'm visiting a very good friend of mine here. And my dad is the Vice Principal! Mr. Akechi! He won't care!" The girl said happily, "My name is Gracia! What's yours?"

"Magoichi. But really, middleschool-"

"Oh, aren't you from West High? So cool! I can tell by the fact you wear no uniform. I never visited West High before! Would you take me there sometime?" Gracia asked as she handed out her hand, "Mago?"

"Uh....well, I never disappoint a lady. Sure!"
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku High: The East and the West   Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:59 pm

West High

Yukimura led the two girls to a vacant table. He sat in the middle of them, Kunoichi to the left and Kai to the right. His two friends, Mitsunari and Kanetsugu sat across from them. They all started their meals, the two girls still glaring at each other.

"Excited for the new soccer game tonight?"
Kanetsugu said to Yukimura. "I'm sure winning would boost your chance of winning Homecoming King. You would win to bring honor and love!"

"I think you would make the best Homecoming King!"
Kunoichi piped in. She gave Yukimura a big smile as she was his personal cheerleader, and leader of the cheerleaders of West High.

"I also think you would be the best."
Kai said, trying to fight back. "I mean, every once in a while, we all get ruffed up, right?" She was worried her status was ruined by her detention.

At the nearby table, Takatora was still glaring at Mitsunari. He mumbled, "I should of gotten on the soccer team this year, but that prick.." Yoshisugu was sitting with him.

"There is always next year, and new opportunities to try new things. I heard that they might be starting a Baseball Team here, as at East High, their team has taken the gold medal in the finals for six consecutive years now. Of course they get new players every year, but recently, their team has been extremely good."
Yoshisugu said, poking at his ramen.

"But their Soccer Team is awful and can't win a single match. Give and take, it seems."
Takatora said, rolling his eyes. "Anyways, we have to prevent Yukimura from winning Homecoming King. I want to see the Soccer Team suffer."

East High
(Okay, I believe Nobunaga runs West High, and Ieyasu runs East High, so might have to change this to fit)

Gracia turned out to be on the wrong school campus. "You know this is East High, not West High. Mr. Akechi is VP of West High." Magoichi said as the Middleschooler was following him.

"Oh really?! I thought my daddy worked for East High!"
The girl looked lost. Just in that moment, the Highschoolers were released for lunch. At East High, they were able to afford to have an indoor and outdoor cafeteria. Most kids like to use the outdoor one in the summer and when the weather is nice, so those tables fill up fast. Gracia looks in amazement at all the kids.

"They are all so tall! Ooo, I want to talk to one!"
Dashing off, she ran straight into Kojuro. Startled he toppled over and his glasses fell off.

"My glasses! I can't see without them!" The calm and collective Kojuro, for once, was freaking out. Masamune next to him was laughing his head off. Gracia badgered him with questions.

"What's it like to wear a uniform all the time? Is this school smarter or something? Why does your friend have an eyepatch? Can I run for Prom Queen?"
The question came in nonstop, and poor Kojuro had no time to respond. He was mostly thinking about his glasses, as he was as blind as a bat without them.

Masamune eventually picked up Gracia off his friend with ease. She was quite light, so Masamune had to problem. "All right, kid, better get back to your kiddy school."

"But..I just got here! My new friend Mago is taking me to explore the wonders of rich kids!"
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku High: The East and the West   Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:28 am

West High

"Perhaps you could do something great to get the ladies to vote for you," Yo$hitsugu suggested, "It is, after all, a competition to see who is a fan favorite of the ladies at most."

"Yes...maybe if I hang out with Yukimura for a while, I'll become popular. And then..." Takatora's eyes shined with ambition. He'll use Yukimura to become popular, an then start his own group that was way more popular.

~~~

"Put me down!" Gracia stuck her tongue out at Masamune. Masamune dropped her, rolling his eyes, as she fell and broke something. crack.

"My glasses!!!!" Kojuro pushed Gracia off, and kneeled down over the pieces, "My prescription was precise and accurate. I custom-made it. And now....I don't think my parents will be too happy."

"It can't be THAT much for face glass and a little metal,"
Masamune said.

"You have no idea...." Kojuro gathered the pieces up, "I hope you're happy Masamune."

"Me?! Happy?! She was the one who fell on your glasses!"
Masamune yelled.

"You were the one who dropped her..."

"Well, you're a blind a bat, so you cannot even see."
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku High: The East and the West   Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:04 pm

West High

Takatora chomped into a steam bun as his brilliant plan unfolded in front of his eyes. He would first try to join the Soccer Team, to get closer to the 'hot shot.' Then he would stick around him and use him to ride to the top.

The bell rang to signify lunch was over, however, not many kids heard it since it was usually very noisy in the cafeteria. It usually was the few kids who were paying attention who herded the crowd to get to class. Takatora and his friend Yoshisugu got up and parted ways. The girls clambering over Yukimura also had to leave his side, as they were all in different classes. Takatora was headed off to gym class, the easiest class at the school.

When he got there, though, Yoshihiro was scolding another student. This student was Ranmaru, the quiet, calm, and collective student who usually followed the principle's every orders.

"Sorry sonny, but your hair is violating school policy!"
Yoshihiro crossed his arms.

"But sir, if Mr. Akechi can have long hair, a small pony tail doesn't hurt anyone! Plus, this is a public school, there are girls wearing yoga pants everywhere!"
Ranmaru seemed furious. He always had his hair tied up nicely, and this was the first time he was ever getting a hard time.

"No buts, detention after school today with Mr. Kuroda!"
Yoshihiro angrily handed him the slip. "If I see that hair back tomorrow, you'll be suspended." Ranmaru grudgingly took the slip, frowning.

The class lined up and waited for Yoshihiro to give instructions. "Alright, today is the day for fall sports tryouts. Please sign up for any sport you want to join. If you are weak sauce and don't want to join in any sports, then you will have to take another gym class next year." The kids excitedly whispered to one another, wanting to join the same sports as their friends. "We will go in alphabetical order of your last names." Yoshihiro butted in at the end.

Takatora murmured, "This isn't good, my last name is Todo....most of these people are going to go before me!" The line dragged on and on. Takatora almost fell asleep standing as girls took at least 5 minutes to decide.

Finally, it became his turn. "Todo, you're up!" Yoshihiro barked at him. He didn't even look up from the attendence list. Takatora gladly went up to the sign up sheets. To his dismay, the entire soccer team list was filled up to the top. One kid even drew in a line to add their name to the list. He wouldn't get close to Yukimura with any of the other sports. Expect there was one sport.

The cheerleaders would always be at every soccer game. They were the one sport that coordinated with soccer the most. Reluctantly, Takatora signed up his name. This was the only way to become popular.

East High

"Look do you want help or what, Blindy?"
Masamune helped his friend up. Gracia had run away somewhere on the campus. "Class is going to be starting soon."

"What about the girl?" Kojuro tried to feel his way around.

"She ran off somewhere. I'm sure some teacher will stop her. C'mon, we have Art Class now."
Masamune grabbed Kojuro's arm and lead him to the art classroom. They were working with clay for the week, trying to make a simple pot.

Kojuro sat down and raised his hand, "Mr. Hojo, I don't think I will be participating in class today. My glasses were destroyed today at lunch and I cannot see without them."

"Nonsense, you can be blind and still make art!"
Ujiyasu said, smoking. He smoked everyday in class, not caring about the policy at the school. The class was filled with kids from all grade levels. Art was required to graduate and some students wait till there last year to do so.

Ginchiyo and Muneshige were in the class as well, and usually worked together on their projects. They were a couple since Middle School, and it's either you like them or you don't.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku High: The East and the West   Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:33 pm

West High

Yoshihiro announced to the students, "Tryouts will take take place tomorrow. Now drop and give me 50."

"YES SIR!" The class said in unison as they dropped and gave Yoshihiro pushups. The bell rang, and they happily sprang up to finish the school day.

East High
Ujiyasu smoked as the class worked on the pot. Masamune's was horribly made, as he kept digging his fingers into it in an attempt to make it look like Dragon Claws.

"You need to carve it with less force," Kojuro said as he heard the noises Masamune was making.

"Munshinge, I think it's great you decided to help me make this pot..I'm not very good with these fragile things, I usually put too much effort into them and break them," Ginchyo said.

"Honey bunny, anything for you. This is our 3-year anniversary. We will turn in our project together!" Muneshinge said as he kissed her. The girls in the class screamed while the boys rolled their eyes.

"Hey! No P.D.A. in class! And you both have to turn in a project, and they're due next week Thursday! Hop to it!" Ujiyasu smoked his pipe. The bell rang, signaling the end of the day and detention for Masamune.

~~~

Detention was held in room 304 with Mr. Kuroda. Three students were sent to detention: Kai for kicking a locker, Masamune for disrupting class, and Ranmaru for expressing himself and violating the dress code.

"Good afternoon.....the spirits are among us today, I can feel it," Kanbei closed his eyes as he felt his crystal ball. A shiver went down Ranmaru's back, Masamune rolled his eyes, and Kai was crossing her arms unphased.

"Your punishment has been decided from the fates," Kanbei took our three sheets of paper, "you will write a haiku about what you did and you feelings of regret. I will give you 15 minutes."

"This is so dumb..." Kai muttered, "I have to become Homecoming queen! I can't be sitting around here writing dumb poetry..."
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku High: The East and the West   Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:13 pm

East High

Kai glanced at the other kids in the classroom, for their reactions. Masamune had his feet up on the table, and had a book over his face. Slight snores were coming from him. Ranmaru just had a straight face and was trying to think up of his haiku. Kai thought, What a GREAT audience.

She looked down back at her paper. A haiku was simple enough, however, she wasn't sure what Kanbei was looking for. She eventually scribbled an effortless haiku, hoping it was enough to get out of this prison.

The fifteen minutes flew by quickly, and eventually Kanbei stood up and addressed the three student class. "Alright, students, now you will present your haiku in front of each other for repentance. Miss Narita please-" The door was suddenly opened. Hisahide was at the door, with a middle school student.

"Sorry for the intrusion, but this little girl was running around the East High campus all day. She will be joining the naughty kids for a detention herself." Instead of looking bummed out, Gracia looked very cheerful.

"Oh boy! I always wanted to see what High School was like! Whooo hooo!"
She skipped over and sat in the front row. Masamune didn't budge from his nap, even with all the noise. Hisahide closed the door and the detention proceeded.

"Where was I? Ah yes, Miss Narita, please present your poetry."
Kanbei gestured her to the front of the classroom. Kai stood up, grabbed her paper, and stood at the front of the small audience.

"I punched a locker
Damaging school property
Won't do that again."

Kai finished and sat down. Gracia clapped like it was the best thing she ever heard of in the world. "That was good Miss Narita, next up, Date!" Kanbei gave her a small nod of approval and looked at the next student.

"Wah?" Masamune said taking the book off his face. "What now?" He obviously just woke up from his nap.

"Present your haiku infront of the class."
Kanbei looked at him with a straight face. Masamune groaned and walked up infront of the class, without a paper. If he was tagged to be good at one thing, it is talking his way out of a box on the spot.

"Being the class clown
is a hard job, you know?
Next prank, coming soon!"

"Where was your repentance in that?"
Kanbei raised an eyebrow at him. "The spirits won't be please with that."

"At least it was a haiku?"
Masamune shrugged and headed back to his seat. "Besides, Mr. Corrosion, you need to lay off the makeup."

"That's enough out of you! Mori, please present something that is decent."
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku High: The East and the West   Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:41 pm

East High

"Y-yes, Mr. Kuroda!" Ranmaru stood up with a piece of paper,

"I express myself,
and girly I may look, but,
I AM STILL A MAN."

Masamune bursted out laughing, while Gracia clapped with joy. Kai just gave Masamune the evil eye.

"Well, I don't suppose the scrap has a haiku, too, now?" Kanbei raised an eyebrow.

"Of course I do!" Gracia smiled, going up to the podium.

"I'm in love love love love love!
Well, I saw a really cute boy!

I want to get married! Kya!"

Gracia curtsies and sits back down. Kai, Kanbei, and Ranmaru all had tears in their eyes.

"Beautiful.." Kanbei said.

"It really conveys her feelings in a touching way..." Ranmaru replied, wiping his face with a tissue.

"It's so touching!" Kai said, bawling.

"That wasn't even a haiku!" Masamune said, dumbfounded.

"Be quiet, yours was the worst," Mr. Kuroda replied, "this middleschooler has some real talent, and gives me hope in the next generation of students."

And so, Kanbei released the students for the day.

But....Koshosho was lingering in the hallway. She stopped  Masamune.

"Hello, darling," Koshosho said, "I took pictures of Kai in detention reading her haiku. I'd like you to post them up all over East High..I will reward you for your hard work."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sengoku High: The East and the West   

Back to top Go down

Sengoku High: The East and the West
Page 1 of 1