USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Melee Superstar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ink
Banned
Banned

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Melee Superstar   Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:46 am

WYSP INLAND - NEOS BASILICA - DAY

The Basilica is a haven for the faithful to come, should they seek guidance or shelter. Its bell tower, though heeded less these days, still stands tall amidst the progressive world around it. Time stands still for this temple and those in it. And JoJo, a Sister-in-Training sitting in the front row of the Basilica's pews, fidgets about, as if to try to get it moving, again. Hands folded, eyes shut, head bowed, and yet she can't help opening one eye to glance at the clock, or over her should at Sister Ethel, who stands at the back of the aisle, hands behind her back.

The bell rings and Ethel glances up in the direction of the tower. The moment her eyes fall back on level with the pews, JoJo stands before her, eyes wide and mouth curled up into a grin. Ethel nearly jumps back and JoJo leans further forward as Ethel leans back. "Ah! J-JoJo, how did you-"

"Benediction time's over, finished my chores and I'm ahead on my studies!"

Ethel stares at JoJo then blinks. "That's... wonderful, JoJo."

JoJo stands upright and punches a thumb's up into the air. "You know it is!"

"You still can't compete."

JoJo deflates and hunches over. "Why do you wound me so," she says.

"JoJo, we both know Mother Justine would have my head if I let you just leave."

With that, JoJo's back upright, hands on her hips as she holds her head high. "Hmph. Oh, what's that old woman gonna do, spank us?"

CRACK!

JoJo leaps up into Ethel's arms as a yardstick slams into the back of one of the pews nearby. At the end of the stick is Mother Justine, eyes closed and smiling sweetly. JoJo nervously snickers and gulps as Ethel stares straight ahead, eyes wide and face flushed white as a sheet. "H-hi, Mother," JoJo says.

"Jocelyn," Justine begins in a tone achievable only by sweet, elderly women who've long since lost their ability to give a care, "We've been over this a dozen times. You're needed, here."

JoJo hops down from from Ethel's arms and clears her throat. "Ah... Mother Justine, I know you and my dad and all these other people think that, but... I've been here since I was twelve and all I've done is learn a bunch of rites and collect communion every week."

"And you think those things have no merit?"

"I know about the charities and junk, but... I mean... there's other ways to help people, right?"

Mother Justine opens her eyes and holds her yardstick like a cane, folding her hands over the tip. JoJo looks her in the eye and tries to look away, only to make the mistake of letting her eyes fall on the yardstick. "I have only one question for you, Jocelyn."

"Y-yes, ma'am."

Mother Justine pulls a radio program from her pocket, with a number of dates and times on it circled, all based on the Superstar Melee radio show. "How, exactly, do you expect to help anyone by doing this? Are you aiming to do this because you want to help people? Or because you want the recognition?"

"As if that'd be a bad thing," JoJo mutters.

"Hmmm?" Mother Justine hums, leaning closer to JoJo, who leans back, holding her hands up and waving them.

"N-Nothing!"

Mother Justine sighs and sets the program down on the pew beside her. She turns around, looking up at the statue of the hero, Noel. "The tale of Neorah teaches us many things, Jocelyn. Humility, integrity... and self sacrifice. Until you can return to me with an answer other than 'I don't feel like being here,' my answer remains." With that, Mother Justine disappears into the Basilica's back rooms.

JoJo stands in the aisle and Ethel places a hand on her shoulder. "JoJo," Ethel says.

JoJo swiftly turns around and conjures up her signature 'No Problem' grin and a thumbs up. "Hey, it's fine, right? I just gotta... figure out an answer. Then I'm scot free!" She looks down a moment. "Uh... 'scuse me, all right?" JoJo turns on her heel and makes a beeline for her quarters

"Is it really so bad, here, JoJo?" she says as JoJo disappears down the hall.

JoJo lies in bed, the radio sitting on the desk across the room. "-That's right, it's the Melee Superstar Tournament, folks! It'd been going strong for a month and today's the last day for registration! If you want to be a Superstar, lock your spot before the roster closes! Superstar Melee: Play to Wi-" JoJo shuts off the radio. She sits at her desk, staring at a flyer on her wall with the competition information on it.

Some time later, Ethel walks up to the door with a cart, on which is a collection of trays with food. "JoJo, I've brought you your-" she knocks and the door swings open. No one's inside. "Supper?"

Out in the city, JoJo rushes toward the Registration Center, a smile stretched across her face.
Back to top Go down
Brian
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Humor : mr steal yo gurl

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Melee Superstar   Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:13 am

The Derrington Training Facility, located deep in Downtown Neos, is a private training area used by those that are family members of Raulf Derrington, who is known as a champion of several national tournaments. The facility is well-designed and fit for anyone training to become one of the toughest, ruthless, and best fighters in the nation. Antonio Derrington, Raulf's nephew, being one of those. The main training room is decorated with five arenas surrounding the area. One mini training arena on each corner, and a center arena designed identical to what you would see in a Melee Superstar stadium.

Tonight was a night like any other. Antonio fighting against one of his brothers while the other two watch. This time it was Borgan that Tony was fighting against. Wulfrun and Deryn sat on the sidelines cheering them on. Borgan was the oldest brother, and Tony was the younged of the four.

"Come on little bro! What do you got for me?" Borgan taunted.

Tony tightened his fists and began to prematurely charge at his opponent. Borgan dodged the attacked and sent Tony flying into the boundary ropes.

"Oh come on.. give me more than that!"

Tony turned around and became furious. He felt his body become faster and stronger and he began to start jumping and moving his body from left to right. He used his speed to juke a few punches and then respond with a final blow to Borgan's face, knocking him off of his feet. This was an unusual scene here at the Derrington Training Facility. It was the first time that the youngest had successfully taken down the oldest in a one on one match. Tony was even shocked himself.

Borgan picked himself up from the ground and looked over at Uncle Raulf.

"He's ready to register." Borgan said.

Antonio smiled.

Last edited by Brian on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Melee Superstar   Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:37 pm

"Meow!"

Valentine skips along, knowing that her shift at the shop can wait. When two people belong together, it must be done in the here and now. There's no waiting, otherwise to chance to find your one and only will pass by! He could be in the cafe you just happen to visit, on the street and you bump into him, in your favorite shop - you never know.

The excited neko skips along to see a teenage boy, around seventeen or eighteen, reading a book. Her heart started to pound faster and faster. He was a tall, skinny one, and he also appeared to be a Zum. He had foxlike ears on top of his head and a bushy tail. He's perfect!!!

"Hey there, sweetie!" Valentine jumped up in front of his face, and he was shocked by her he nearly dropped the book.

"Hello.....do I know you?" He says as he slides away from her, holding his book behind his back. He had a very annoyed look on his face.

"My name is Valentine! You know, like the holiday and all that, nya? What's yours? Hey want some candy?" Valentine pulled a piece of candy out for him to snack on.

"I...don't know you. Hasn't your parents told you not to talk to strangers?"

"Hey! Watch this!" Valentine said as she pulled out a huge sweet heart, and then threw it on the ground. It made a "Boom!" Sound as it exploded, leaving smoke that said 'I like you!' It left a huge, gaping crevice in the road.

"You impressed yet? So what do you say we go get some ice cream?!" Valentine jumped as she hugged him. The boy threw her off, and then immediately started sprinting away.

"Aww, your no fun!" She crossed her arms, sulking, ears down. At this rate, I'm never gonna find my meant-to-be. But that's why I'm entering the Superstar Grand Melee. Then all the boys will see that I....am a lovely, strong willed girl who can hold their own!
Back to top Go down
Ink
Banned
Banned

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Melee Superstar   Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:01 am

EXT. WYSP INLAND - NEOS STREETS - DAY

JoJo swerves around a corner in her Basilica gown like a one-girl stampede, kicking up a trail of dust behind her and shoving through people. "Gangway!" she shouts as she snakes through the crowds. She reaches the end of the street and pauses with a wince. "Awww crap!" Further down, the crowd thickens for the early day rush. JoJo looks around, like a rogue caught in the act. "Shortcut... shortcut... aha!" Her eyes fall upon an alley and she zips off. No way I'm missing registration because of a little traffic. Registration may not close until tonight, but I wanna get started ASAP. This is my year.

As JoJo rushes down the nearby alley, she trips over something and tumbles forward, rolling to a stop. She sits up, holding her jaw and rubbing her head. "Ow," she says. A little blue ball rolls into view and a child trots in to pick it up. The little girl has white skin and hair, big, red eyes, and tiny stubs on either side of her head. Like horns. She turns to JoJo, staring and tilting her head as curious children often do. "Uh... hi?" JoJo says.

Nothing.

"Was that your ball I tripped on? I'm sorry," JoJo continues, picking herself up and dusting herself off. Then she kneels down to the little snow white girl. "This is a pretty shady place for a little kid to be playing. Where're your parents?"

Still nothing.

"You're a quiet one, aren'tcha?"

"HEY!"

JoJo looks over her shoulder. "Hm?"

A couple of guys in suits and shades barrel down the alley, making a beeline for the girls. "Hey you!" One of them barks. JoJo blinks and looks back to the girl. Or, rather, she looks back to where the girl had been. She does a double take as the girl is now gone, rounding the corner at the far end of the alley.

"Wha- hey!" Whoa. That kid's stealthy.

The two goons stop at JoJo and one of them looks her over. "Hey, I know that getup. You're a Basilica Sister."

"Lay Sister, actually," JoJo says.

"She must know something," one goon says.

"Where'd you send the girl?!" The other goon demands, grabbing JoJo by the arm.

"Send her? What're you talking about? She just took off."

The grip tightens. "Don't play dumb. You were talking to her! Where is she? Answer me or you're gonna meet your precious goddess."

JoJo narrows her eyes and-

CRASH!

A well placed Judo Throw lands the creep right in a trashcan. The other runs up behind JoJo but she brings her elbow to his gut, staggering him back. Then she brings her heel straight up in his face with a high kick that flips him in the air. "Threaten me, will ya? Not so helpless, am I?" She picks up and runs off, getting herself out of the alley. "Where did that kid go? Hope she's okay, whatever she's gotten herself into."

JoJo looks around. Her eyes meet a clock on the street corner. "The Registration Center's got a Guardhouse nearby. I can report this after I'm signed up." With that, she's off.

EXT. WYSP INLANDS - REGISTRATION CENTER - DAY

JoJo stops at the front steps of the massive hall that is the Registration Center with people practically flooding from the doors. She stands there, eyes wide and posture slack. "You've gotta be kiddin' me," she says. She makes her way to the information kiosk and gets her ticket.

Last edited by Ink on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brian
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Melee Superstar   Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:29 pm

Borgan looked back over at Antonio, shook his hand, and exited the arena. Tony looked back at his other brothers who were in shock of the fight that just took place. He smiled at them and then looked back over at his uncle. Raulf gestured Antonio into his office that is placed at the very far right corner of the training facility. They walked into the office, Tony took a seat, and Raulf walked over to his desk.

"Let's talk." He said as he sat down in his office chair. "This family has consisted of many legends.. many champions. And you have potential. Don't waste that!"

"You know I wouldn't. I never have."

"I'm just saying. You have trained too hard to make one mistake to give it all up.

"Uncle... I've heard this speech hundreds of times. Do you really have to give it before I register?"

"Yes, yes I do. Because it takes one time, Tony. One time to screw it all up. That's what your cousin did years back. You know where he is now?"

"I'm not Darther, Uncle!"

"But you could be! Superstar Grand Melee is no joke! Superstar Grand Melee is no game! You have been training for this your entire life. I am not going to let it all go down the drain."

"I never said it would."

"Neither did Darther."

Tony looked down at his feet and then back at his Uncle. He stood up and looked him straight in the eye, clenching his fists.

"Listen here, old man. I am the best fighter in this whole God-forsaken land. I have trained longer and harder than anyone else could dream of. I will do have done whatever it takes to become a champion... and if you think any differently, then you can go f*** yourself."

Tony bolted out of the room and slammed the door behind him, leaving Raulf smiling. Tony got outside and put his hood up and began to walk to the train to make way way towards the Superstar Registration Center... the moment he had been waiting for for his entire life.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Melee Superstar   Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:42 pm

"I'd like to register, meow!" Valentine said as she leaned against the booth in order to sign up for the Superstar Grand Melee. She came directly to the registration after the incident with the boy, and her kitty-cat tail was waving with excitement.

"Okay. I would like you to fill out this paperwork, please,"
The lady smiled as she handed Valentine a piece of paper.

"Okay! This is gonna be SOOOOOOOO much fun! I can't wait!" Valentine shouted awkwardly loud, and a few people stared at her. She handed the lady the paper as she was handed a ticket, "My mommy and daddy are gonna be so prraawwwd of me!!!! Meow!"

Valentine ran out the door, holding the ticket greedily in her hands. She turned and went to the family-owned business. As she opened the door, before she could open her mouth her father shot her an angry look.

"Valentine! You are late, AGAIN! Where have you been? We were busy during our usual rush hour," her father crossed his arms as Valentine came in.

"I....I was registering for the Superstar Grand Melee, something that can only be done today. It was a really long line!" Valentine held up the ticket as her father shook his head.

"You're too young for that, sweetheart. Stick to something you are good at, like making people happy here. Everyone around this area knows you, and they come to the shop just to see your bright, shining face," her father said.

"But I can do this, nya! You have to believe me that this is something I really want. And I'm going to participate no matter what you think! I'm already signed up and you can't stop me!" Valentine stood up straight, and walked out the door. I will make you proud!
Back to top Go down
Ink
Banned
Banned

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Melee Superstar   Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:27 am

EXT. NEOS CITY - REGISTRATION CENTER - DAY

JoJo waits for either the line to shrink or for Registration to call her number. While standing someone taps her on the shoulder. She turns around to face a woman in a bright, yellow jacket with red hair, a camera around her neck, and a notepad and pen in either hand. "Yeah? Can I help you?" JoJo asks.

The woman looks JoJo up and down, then smiles.  "That getup. You're a Basilica Sister, right? But you're a little younger than the ones I've spoken to. And no habit. Lay Sister, I'm guessing. Still, I guess you'd know a little. I'm a reporter. Name's Cass. You think you could answer a few questions for me?"

JoJo arches an eyebrow. "You wanna ask me about the Basilica? Oh, this should be entertaining for all parties," she says.

"That's what I'm going for," Cass says, putting pen to paper. "Does the Basilica intend to keep the identity of the next High Priestess a secret for much longer? Do they even have one, yet?"

JoJo's posture turns straight as an arrow. "Uh... I'm... not really at liberty to talk about that."

"Riiight. So it's you, then," Cass says, scribbling into her notepad.

"Don't write that down! I-I'm just a Lay Sister!"

"And a bad liar, evidently. Relax," Cass says, turning around her notepad to show JoJo the paper's got nothing on it but a doodle. "If ya don't want that out there, then just say the word and I never heard it. Next question."

JoJo eases up a bit and clears her throat. "Uh... s-sure."

"Priestess Maven Le Fer," Cass says. "The official story is that she died of some sort of illness. But she was perfectly healthy, last anyone spoke to her. Care to comment on that? Could it maybe have been dark magic? I have noticed a Noman or two running around."

JoJo instinctively grabs Cass by the shoulders. "Wait, really?! Was one of them a little albino girl with horn stubs?!"

"Aha! So you've seen her too! Then she's responsible!" Cass says with a snap of her fingers.

JoJo blinks. "What? N-no! I mean... I don't think so. I just saw her earlier and some people were after her so I wanted to make sure she was all right."

"Oh. I see, then," Cass says. "Then I guess I only have one more question for you. Does the Basilica have any intention of participating in Melee Superstar, this year?"

JoJo laughs and places her hands on her hips. "As a matter of fact-"

There's a commotion from the front and the crowd begins to disperse.  "What's going on up there?" Cass asks. She and JoJo head towards the front, now that the line is dissolving. At the top of the steps is a somewhat short woman in a grey suit, hair tied back in a bun, and a name tag that reads 'Perri'.

"Hey, what's going on, here?" JoJo asks.

Perri looks down on JoJo from the top of the steps.  "These people were all leaving. That's generally how it goes when registration closes."

JoJo's eyes shoot open and her jaw drops. "W-w-what?! Registration isn't supposed to close until night time!"

"That was supposed to be the case, but an incident outside of any of our control has caused the competition to tighten its grip a bit," Perri says.

Cass watches with her arms crossed.

"I don't suppose it'd be enough to just ask very nicely and smile? Maybe bribe you with sugary treats or something of the sort?" JoJo asks.

Perri dims her gaze at JoJo. "No."

JoJo hunches over a bit. "You, ma'am, wound me."

"My sincerest apologies, Miss, but I am only doing my job," Perri says, folding her hands behind her back.

"Tch. No offense, lady... your job sucks," Cass says, calmly holding her head won with her arms crossed.

Perri glares at Cass and holds her head high. "I'm... terribly sorry you feel that way, Miss. If there were any way I could help you-"

"You could start by not pretending you care," Cass says

"I am not pretending!"

Cass arches and eyebrow and crosses her arms at Perri's outburst. She gives Perri a smug little grin and Perri returns to glaring at her. "That so?" Cass sighs. "I'm sure there's something you can do for the kid. Look at her. She's crushed."

Perri's eyes fall on JoJo. She sighs and holds the bridge of her nose.  "Listen, Miss. I can't get you registered on your own. But there may be a... loophole. You should be able to get in if you have a Party Pass. It's-"

"A special tournament pass that allows you to participate as part of a team.  Two people, minimum. Like this one, I happen to have in my back pocket," Cass says, slipping a red card from her pocket and waving it before Perri.

Suddenly JoJo drops down to her knees, hands folded. She beams at Cass with puppy-dog eyes and Cass sighs. She shrugs and tucks away her Party Pass.

"All right, kid. You're on. But on one condition," Cass says.

"Name it!" JoJo says.

"That girl we were talking about. The little white one with the horns. I wanna talk to her. Find her and see if you can get her back to me. I'll be here, straightening all this outLast I saw her was near 4th Street."

Perri descends from her place at the top of the steps to interrupt. "Pardon me, but... if I heard that correctly, you might already have a problem." She beckons for them to follow her and she takes them to a pillar near the door. On that pillar is a poster of the very same little girl, along with very specific instructions to go to the Superstar Hall of Fame to speak with the employers.

"Wait, is this... a BOUNTY?" Cass asks.

Perri nods. "Not for money, but yes. A couple of men in suits stopped by and bought all of the remaining Tournament Passes, somehow. The prize for bringing the girl to them is-"

"A tournament pass," JoJo says. "I gotta go help her." With that, she's off like a bolt, leaving Cass and Perri standing at the Reg Center door.

EXT. NEOS CITY - STREETS - DAY

Elsewhere, the little girl stares through the window of a schoolhouse, watching as kids her apparent age learn new words. She tilts her head and when the teacher notices, the woman gets up, approaches the window, and shuts the blinds.  The girl trots off without an utterance of any sort. She wanders off into the city, carrying her little blue ball and looking around with large, red eyes.

Last edited by Ink on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brian
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Melee Superstar   Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:37 pm

Tony walked quickly to the Registration Center. He was never one to show much excitement in fear of showing weakness with it, but this time he couldn't help but let a little out. The closer he got, the faster he became. When he finally arrived, he noticed how crazy busy it was with fighters. Tony visibly laughed at how weak he viewed the competition.

Tony stood in line for a few minutes before he came to a realization. He didn't have time to wait for a bunch of wimplings to register. Tony began to push himself through the line up to the very front.

"Out of the way! Future Superstar Champion coming through!"

Several potential competitors glared at him for how unfair and rude he was being.
As soon as Antonio got to the very front, the desk lady shut her window, yelling out that registration was closed.

"What?! Come on!" Tony snarled as he hit his fist against the window.

The line began to disperse, leaving Tony there angry and upset. He walked away filled with anger until he saw a pillar with a poster placed on it with a picture of a little girl and specific instructions beneath it. Antonio was intrigued.

"A bounty, eh?" Tony laughed. "Well count me in!"
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Melee Superstar   Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:33 am

Valentine sighed. She just wanted her family to understand that the Superstar Grand Melee was something that could be really fun. And there's also finding my one and only true, love.....I need to find it, nyyyyaaa!!!! I don't want to be forever alone!

Valentine kept walking, almost in a daze, until she accidently bumped into someone else. It was a small girl, about eight years old. She had large red eyes, and Valentine couldn't tell what species but she didn't care. She was cute! Valentine felt bad that she sent them both falling down on the sidewalk. Valentine looked and saw that Cider had a new scratch on her knee due to the fall.

"Hi! I'm really sorry!" Valentine apologized, "I really am! I wasn't looking where I was going! But hey nya, I wanna be friends! So I think it would be really great if you accepted this in apology."

Valentine held out her hand and helped the girl up. Valentine shuffled for something inside her dress, pulling out a piece of candy. It was wrapped in a light pink-and-green wrapper. It was one of the favorite candies sold at the shop, and Valentine held it out to the girl hoping she would accept it.

Suddenly, the two heard shouting.

"Get her!"

"I want that tournament pass!"

"No! It's mine! Hurry before that pink girl takes the prize!"

"Huh?! What?!" Valentine's eyes turned wide, and saw a group of people starting to come for the girl, "Noooo!!! Come with me! I know a good hiding spot on this street!" Valentine grabbed the girl's hand, and she slid into an alley. The people didn't seem to see where she went. She then led the girl through a series of alleys until they reached the edge of the city. There, there was a small abandoned shack.

"Welcome to my secret base! Hurry on in! Why were those guys chasing you?! That's really mean, nya! And don't cry about the cut, I'll bandage it up with some of my candy wrappers!"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Banned
Banned

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Melee Superstar   Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:11 am

EXT. NEOS CITY - DAY

THUD.

One minute the little white girl bounces her ball in the street whilst crossing. The next she sits on her bottom, her ball rolling away. She blinks her unnatural red eyes and turns to the lady who bumped into her, tilting her head. Then comes a barrage of noise from the lady's mouth. The little one stares blankly as the apology slips in through one ear and out the other.

The lady holds out a hand, dangling a colorful little ball of some sort in front of the girl. The girl's gaze falls upon it for a moment, then returns to the face of the lady. Something warm about it. Welcoming. She reaches her hand out to take whatever it is this lady offers her.

Suddenly there's more noise. The girl turns her head down the street to the people charging their way, yelling in a tone not nearly so calm and friendly. A hand snares the little girl's wrist and she's jerked away. They weave through alley after alley, stopping in a small place.

INT. VALENTINE'S SHACK - DAY

More noise. The lady points to the stingy thing on the little one's leg and the girl stares at it for a moment, poking at it. She winces and draws her hand away from it, sitting back. Then more noise, still. But this time from the girl, herself. She looks down at the source Her stomach. Growling at them both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melee Superstar   

Back to top Go down

Melee Superstar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1