USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

Humor : Dry

PostSubject: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:15 pm

There are few series I like more then Fire emblem and since I heard this site has its fair share of fellow fans I decided to give this topic a go.

The premise is a crossover of all the different Fire Emblem games where you can play as everyone from all the different games.

Story
Old Hubba, the caretaker of the Outrealm between dimensions has made his biggest blunder yet. In his carelessness he has awakened the dark dragon Apophis who had been sealed away in the Outrealm for eons. Free once more this dragon took over the Outrealm and shaped it in the image he desired. For some reason he decided to turn it into a reflection of various continents connected to the outrealm.

Old Hubba also forgot to close the portals leading to those continents leading to Apophis to fly out to each of them and reduced them to ashes. What the dragon spared where the people...all of them. The citizens of Akenea, Jugdral, Tellius, Elibi, Magvel and Yllise were homeless refugees but they all lived, flooding into Apophis new world which he allowed.

The dark Dragon spared all of his victims and allowed them entry in his domain. This was proven not to be a kindness however as he raised an army to subjugate his worlds new inhabitants.  To do this he raised an army of those of blackened hearts. Villains long dead he revived and those that lived flocked to his banner.

This is where our tale starts. With the various lords and their allies of old gathering their forces to protect their people and defeat the Dragon's army!

The outrealm: At the center of the new world stands Apophis's pyramid which is surrouned by a great dessert. This is the area where Apophis is most powerfull and it serves as a base for his army of villains who can freely retreat to these lands in the knowledge the heroes don't dare engage them. At the borders of these lands are the places made to resemble the desserts from the different continents. Beyond those sands are lawless  plains flooded with refugees and preyed upon by bandits and extermition squads slaying everyone not bowing before their dragon. Within these plains are also the safe refuge's of the what are meant to reflect the continents various nations. Most of these are already in the hands of the dragon army and will need to be liberated.

General Rules
1. Be nice and civil to each other at all times
2. When I say you can take everyone I do mean EVERYONE. Heroes, villains, mayor characters, minor characters. As long as the character has appeared in at least one game and has a face you can use him.
3. Okay....NOT everyone. Fire emblem Fate characters are off limit for now since the game isn't out yet.
4. You can take as many characters as you want as long as you don't go overboard. The ideal option would be taking two ''main'' characters from the good guys and two villains, one major villain and one minor villain.
5. Post can be as long or short as you please. As long as there is some quality in them the quantity does not matter.
6. No oc's.

Combat rules
1. Combat is done by the posters describing the action of their characters or their reaction to an attack from an opponent. Pretty simple rather then dealing with stats.
2. Who wins is for the roleplayers themselves to decide. You can be a good sport and give victory to your opponent thanks to his roleplaying or because you think your character wouldn't win against that of the opponent in a game either. Spoony bard boy Nils probably wouldn't win from Nergal for example. If you can't decide upon a winner between yourselves it will be a draw.
3. Its fire Emblem so your character can die. This is ONLY if you yourself wants this however.

Character sheet
The character sheet must ideally consist of the following
Name: What's your characters name.
Game: what game is he from.
Appearance: A picture of your character.
Continent and nation: From which continent does your character hail and what is his country.
Personality: What's your character like as a person? Is he outgoing, shy? Confident or conflicted, What(Or who) does he like or dislike. Etcetera.
Short bio: a short biography on who your character is and what's his role in the game.
(Required!) Role in the new world: What has your character done since fleeing to the Outrealm? What has he already achieved and what are his goals?
Strength: What is your character good at? This obviously goes for fighting but can include off battlefield stuff like politics as well.
Weakness: What are your characters weakness? Both in combat and flaws in his personality.

I think thats it but you're free to include something in your sheet if I forgot something.

Last edited by Hanbei on Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:39 pm

My heroes.

Name: Azel of Velthomer
Game: Fire emblem 4. Genealogy of the holy war.
Appearance:
Continent: Jugdral. Nation: Grandbell.
Personality: Thanks to his upbringing Azel is a meek and shy individual. Azel is an individual with lots of (self) doubt and fears but pushes through them to do what he thinks is right. Feeling indebted to him for his status and his very life Azel loves and adores his brother Alvis....but is terrified of him as well. Azel doesn't just fear his brother but specifically fears not living up to his high expectation and burdening him.
Bio: Azel is the younger brother of Duke Alvis from Velthomer. In truth Azel is actually Alvis half brother, a bas-tard and thus a stain on his bloodline. This had left Azel a very self doubting young man but Alvis had taken him under his wings despite his parentage. Alvis becoming evil and joining hands with the evil lopt sect made this relation end in tragedy.
Role in the new world: The story of Azel and his brother ended poorly. Azel's fate and those of his other loved ones was no less poor thanks to his beloved older brother. In the new world Azel believed he had a new chance. He would return to his brothers side and to explain him why his actions were wrong, beg him to cease his actions and if that does not work...stop him.
Strengths Azel is an excellent mage and being descended of the fire crusader Fala he has a special affinity for fire magic. Thanks to the ruthless training from his brother Azel is very skilled and as a clever boy he is knowledgeable about all sort of things ranging from history to tactics.
Weakness: Azel is weak even for a mage. Even prepubescent mages have more muscle then Azel. He has low strenght and a weak defence. Azel is very socially awkward and so doesn't always speak his mind, even when his ideas can help.

Name: Ray
Game: Fire emblem 6: Binding blade
Appearance:
Continent: Elibi Nation: Lycia.
Personality: Ray is an arrogant and foul mouthed boy with a passion for dark magic. Rude to almost everyone by default Ray seeks no company as he dabbles deeper into dark magic. Despite his flaws Ray's search for power in a benevolent one as he seeks the might required to protect those he holds dear, his beloved twin brother first among them.
Bio: Ray is a novice dark mage traveling the world to further his training. Before leaving on his journey he abandoned the orphanage he grew up in alongside his twin brother. When reuniting with his brother he learns his orphanage has been destroyed in the war and while feigning apathy he joined his brother for vengeance as well as to further his study.
Role in the new world: When fleeing into the Outrealm Ray didn't just see a tragedy. The boy saw a whole new world full of secrets to discover. While his brother wasted his time helping old ladies settle in Ray left once more to uncover the secrets of the world.
Strengths: Ray is a good dark mage for his age and is cynicle enough to see straight through most tricks. While not a real thief the orphan does have some experience with stealing.
Weakness: Ray is a mage and a kid so he's not very strong and durable. He's also not a very good dodger as dark tomes are rather heavy.

Last edited by Hanbei on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:37 pm

Name: Lucina
Game: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Appearance:
Lucina as "Marth" (I might use this)

Continent: Ylisse
Personality: Lucina is a brave and talented young warrior who wants nothing but the best. She has a strong heart and a sense of duty. She is willing to sacrifice whatever the cost to achieve her goals. Sometimes she will have her doubts and do whatever she must to achieve her goals. But overall, she has a kind heart and is strong woman.
Bio: Lucina is the daughter of Chrom, one of the Exalts of Ylisse. In this roleplay she is an only-child and her mother is unspecificed (Just know that Chrom loves his wife dearly and if someone wants to be Chrom, have at it). She originally time-traveled to help Robin and Chrom stop Grima and to fix the timeline. Originally posing as 'Marth' to do this so the timeline would not be altered, she proved to be talented in the art of disguise as well as swordsmanship.
Role in the new world: Lucina's role in the new world is to take out the dragon. She has also begun searching for her fellow Shepherds, including Robin, Chrom her father, Frederik, Cordelia, etc. She has begun to rally people for her cause, sometimes as Lucina and sometimes as 'Marth'. She does it as Lucina when it is the people of Ylisse, but as 'Marth' when she is speaking to people of other continents she is unfamilar with.
Strengths: Disguise; Swordsmanship; Politics
Weaknesses: Too focused on the main objective; very serious; too untrusting at times

Last edited by Cat on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:57 pm

Seliph:

Severa:

Sothe:

Lyon:

Last edited by Swampurtz on Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:32 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hmmm -thinks hard- I got nothing XD

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:04 pm

Name: Robin
Game: Fire Emblem Awakening
Appearance:

And with that hood!

Personality: Robin cares deeply for his allies, even though he lost his memory. He has a bit of a happy-go-lucky nature when conversing, but is strict on the field of battle. He pushes his strategies to the limit and feels it's his fault when an ally perishes. Skilled with magic and the sword, Robin prefers to tomes overall.
Bio: Robin was the strategist of the Shepards and helped Chrom defeat his father, Vladimir, and Grima. He figured out he was supposed to be the vessel for Grima, and has Grima locked in him. He decided to rebel against his father and destroy Grima once and for all, almost sacrificing himself in doing so. He found his son, Morgan, from the future who traveled with Lucina, despite not finding a spouse yet. In the end, Robin proved loyal to the people of Ylisse and to the Shepards.
Role in the new world: After their world was destroyed, Robin found himself separated from his allies, again. He decided to put his talents towards in mercenary work, taking sides and using his strategies to end skirmishes. He mostly travels alone, fearing that Grima might come out of him, and he believes he was spared for the soul purpose of Grima.
Strengths: Very talented with strategy; Skilled with the Tome; Very easy to get along with
Weaknesses: Being the strategist, he holds deaths hard on himself; Grima's revival inside of him; He can be forgetful.

Name: Morgan
Game: Fire Emblem Awakening
Appearance: *Note* I prefer Male Morgan overall, so I hope it is okay Robin has a son  Razz

Personality: Morgan is very carefree and always likes to think positives. He encourages his allies and always keeps a smile on his face. He is passionate to become great like his father. People wonder is Morgan is hiding something, since he is cheerful all the time. He is also fond of Lucina, who he traveled with to help save the future.
Bio: Morgan was found by the Shepards when they were going to battle Valm. He is the future son of Robin and helped the group out with his raw talents. He takes after his father, by also being a tactician, but he is more skilled with the Levin Sword, and swords in general. He seems to be clouded with no memory of his mother, though.
Role in the new world: Morgan decided to join Lucina's cause into ending the dragon. He found her quickly, somehow, and aids her in her search. His strategies aren't the greatest, but most of them get the job done. He is also diligently looking for his father.
Strengths: Happy-go-lucky; Skilled with blades; Knows a thing or two about strategies.
Weaknesses: Not a skilled strategist; Sometimes too carefree; Not good in ranged combat.

Last edited by Seek on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:23 pm

Swampurtz wrote:
Setting this to WIP mode (/cry. I can't use Kamui. Jk. I would take Robin, but I know someone who wants him more)

Name: Seliph Baldos Chalphy
Game: Genealogy (Also Thracia, but mainly Genealogy)
Appearance:

Continent: Judgral
Personality:
Bio:
Role:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

I quite like Celice. His Awakening outfit is just weird though.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:44 pm

Hanbei wrote:
Swampurtz wrote:
Setting this to WIP mode (/cry. I can't use Kamui. Jk. I would take Robin, but I know someone who wants him more)

Name: Seliph Baldos Chalphy
Game: Genealogy (Also Thracia, but mainly Genealogy)
Appearance:

Continent: Judgral
Personality:
Bio:
Role:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

I quite like Celice. His Awakening outfit is just weird though.

His name is Seliph, not Celice.

I'll probably post s second character. I'll just wait until more characters are posted first
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:46 pm

That was a typo on my part. Before Awakening he was known as Celice rather then Seliph so I tend to find myself using the former rather then the later.

I actually resolved myself NOT to do so when writing my post but still ended up doing it. I planned to take Alvis/Arvis as my villain so your choice works nicely for me.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:46 am

Hanbei wrote:
That was a typo on my part. Before Awakening he was known as Celice rather then Seliph so I tend to find myself using the former rather then the later.

I actually resolved myself NOT to do so when writing my post but still ended up doing it. I planned to take Alvis/Arvis as my villain so your choice works nicely for me.

It's fine.

I noticed. You forgot a FE Continent in the Synopsis: Valentia, setting of FE: Gaiden (Also called Valm) Is Gaiden like FE's GT? Cause everyone forgets about it. I'm not even kiding.

I have no idea what character I want to sign up as a second. Since I can't do Kamui since no Fates. I may do Lyn, Marth, or Kris.

My villains will probably be either Sonia and Lyon. I always loved how evil Sonia was, also how she is a terrible mother to Nino (Not a big fan of that though). I also found it sad for Eirika having to fight Lyon, because of Formortiis.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Humor : Of course. A humor section. After all, everyone knows that the best way to tell a joke is to have no context, and just improv on the fly *rolls eyes*

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:38 pm

I told myself I wasn't going to do this, but I'm joining. So I'm pretty sure that's every FE fan on the site, now.

Name: Vika
Game: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Appearance:
Continent and nation: The continent of Tellius; born on Kilvas, but from Bengion.
Personality: Vika is cool and calm for the most part, though she has very powerful instincts that often cause her to come across as high strung.

Short bio: A member of Tormod's Laguz Emancipation Army, Vika has fought for multiple causes, including the Dawn Brigade, Begnion, and Gallia. She was originally a slave, but was freed by Apostle Sanaki's purges of Laguz slavery and met with Tormod and Muraim after the war with Daein. She served in the Dawn Brigade during Daein's Restoration, then met up with the Greil Mercenaries during Ashera's Purge, helping them to defeat the Goddess of Order and her servants.
Role in the new world: Vika wants to see if she can find a solution to the problems plaguing Laguz-Beorc relations by examining the relationships of people in the new world.

Strength: Vika is incredibly fast; among Raven Laguz, she's actually even faster than King Naesala. She also has high skill and resistance to magic, making her into a very deadly unit. Her unique Vortex skill allows her to form wind gusts to make attacks equal to the Elwind spell, while her Tear skill allows her to cripple enemies should she so choose to. Vika also possess strong instincts that warn her of danger and keep her reactions sharp.

Weakness: Unfortunately, her instincts are something of a double-edged sword, as she's constantly on-edge when she fights. Like all flying units, she has a weakness to bows and wind magic, though her high magic resistance makes the latter somewhat less bad than it could be. In addition, despite her high speed and skill, her actual physical strength is a bit lacking by Laguz standards. Finally, Vika, though extremely strong, is not a Royal Laguz, and thus can only stay transformed for short periods of time.

Name: Lloyd Reed
Game: Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken
Appearance:
Continent and nation: Elibe, Bern
Personality: Calm, collected, and introspective, Lloyd is the opposite to his hot-blooded and hot-headed brother Linus. That said, when he sets his mind to a course of action, he'll willingly follow it to the grave, even if he knows it is wrong. Despite this, he can't bring himself to fight wholeheartedly against someone he cares about.

Short bio: Known as the "White Wolf", Lloyd is a terrifying swordsman. When his father, Brendan Reed, formed the Black Fang, Lloyd was taught the craft of the sword and eventually became a skilled swordsman. Along with his brother, the 'Mad Dog' Linus, he became one of the legendary Four Fangs, the top assassins of the Black Fang. He chose to battle against the three Ostian Alliance lords, and fought them to a stalemate, refusing to take a hostage to gain the advantage. Afterwards, Limstella killed him, draining him of his quintessence and setting his brother on a maddened rampage of revenge against the lords she'd inadvertently framed for his death.
Role in the new world: Lloyd wants to hunt down Nergal and the Morphs who took over the Black Fang. Failing that, he'll settle for doing whatever he thinks is right.

Strength: Lloyd is a master swordsman, and his combination of a Light Brand and Silver Sword makes him deadly both at mid- and close-range. Extremely fast and skilled, he's capable of exploiting openings or even creating them where there are none. In addition, his Iron Rune shores up his defenses, and prevents critical strikes from getting to him. He also has an incongruously high resistance to magic.
Weakness: Linus has a tough time dealing with highly mobile enemies such as Pegasus Knights. He's also not capable of fighting with both his swords at the same time, forcing him to pick between ranged damage from his Light Brand, or close-in damage from his Silver Sword. Otherwise, he really doesn't have any weaknesses; he's never worse than average at anything.

Name: Limstella
Game: Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken
Appearance:
Continent and nation: Elibe, Unknown (created by Nergal hundreds of years prior to her appearance in the game)
Personality: Nearly emotionless, Limstella only reveals that she can emote in the form of two things: her desire and appreciation for powerful quintessence, and her 'sorrow' upon acknowledging her death. However, she casts aside her emotions and controls them utterly, being completely devoted to Nergal. Despite her immense power, she lacks the sadism found in other morphs like Sonia and Ephidel, being very docile by comparison.

Short bio: The most powerful of the morphs created by Nergal, and ostensibly the most powerful magic-wielding foe in Elibe other than Nergal himself. She bears an impassive nature, and is blindly loyal to her master.
Role in the new world: Limstella's primary objective is to collect the quintessence of the strongest individuals for use by Nergal. Should she be unable to find him, she may become a complete wild-card, or latch on to somebody else to function as her master. As of yet, it's impossible to tell.

Strength: As a Morph, Limstella's magic potential far outstrips that of a normal human. Her command over the ice magic of the Fimbulvetr tome is absolute and enormous, allowing her to create massive ice attacks and barriers with basic gestures and no incantations. For weaker attacks, she doesn't even need to have the tome in her hand; merely having it close to her is enough to make use of its power. She is very stealthy, capable of sneaking up on and killing seasoned assassins without them noticing her presence until it's too late. In addition, she is far sturdier than a normal human Sage, capable of enduring damage that would kill a human being.

Weakness: Unfortunately, Limstella suffers from the standard weakness of Morphs in that she has a Luck stat of zero, making her incredibly vulnerable to critical strikes or bad fortune. In addition, while her magical control is unprecedented, her use of her spells is completely orthodox and straightforward; she has very little variation in her skills and is quite predictable.

Last edited by EonArashi on Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:33 am

Vika is awesome...and given veryy little to do in her game.

Maybe I could help with a nice villain if I know which games you played. Tellius does have some great villains. From the Black knight to hilariously absurd ones like Oliver or Valtome.
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:12 am

Name: Alvis
Game: Fire emblem 4

Appearance:

Continent: Judgral, Grandbell.

Personality: Alvis is a cold and ruthless perfectionist with little scruples when it comes to achieving his gaols. The frosty and distant Alvis doesn't do very well with people yet he cares greatly for the well being of everyone. All Alvis wants is a peacefull and just world where no one will ever be persecuted. His honesty and drive towards this  matter serve as a sort of charisma that his personality lacks and as such his army is eternally devoted to him. Alvis ideal world serves the wholy of humanity rather then a single individual so Alvis has little trouble with sacrificing those in his way for a perfect world.

Short bio: Alvis starts out as the powerful Duke of Velthomer and through political maneuvering and backstabbing he manages to unify Jugdral at great sacrifice. As emperor Alvis achieved his perfect world only to see it crumble around him as the dark cult he saved from persecution turned against the emperor and corrupted his son and heir.  

Role in the new world: With thousands if not million of refugees flooding the lawless outworld Alvis found a great task ahead of him as well as the chance to start his ideal world anew. With his personal army he declared himself for Apophis under the promise of semi independance. Alvis would have his empire to rule as justly as he saw fit and in return he and those loyal to him would fight the dragon's enemies and make him the empires official god. Using his army he conquered the magical cities of Khadein and Thebes which where close to Apophis domain. From here he started expanding in the hopes of uniting the people from all continents no matter their race or beliefs. For this any sacrifice was accaptable. Alvis would have peace and if serving a dragon was what it took then so be it.

Strength: Alvis is probably the finest anima mage one would ever find. As first descended of the fire Crusader Fala he is not only blessed with much talent for fire magic but also her personal tome of Falaflame. Alvis is of the emperor class which can use almost any weapon and tome with the exception of light and dark magic. While capable of using arms he prefers magic. The emperor class is a heavily armed one making him one of the few mages with armor and defence. An excellent Duke Alvis is a capable administrator of his lands and a capable general of its armies, especially where tactics come into play.

Weakness: As the emperor class is an armored one armor slayers are effective against Alvis and he moves slowly. For such a smart man Alvis is surprisingly easy to manipulate. He's not gullable and knows his partners might not have the same goals as him but when making a mutually beneficial alliance he holds his end of the bargain. His partners NOT doing so when his use has run out is a notion that doesn't cross Alvis mind. This may have something to do with the arrogance of believing they wouldn't be able to anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:39 am

And now for my minor villains. More lackey's then players. I also edited the main premise to include a bit about the world the characters are finding themselves in.

Name: Narcian

Game: Fire emblem: Sword of Seals.

Continent: Elibi, Bern.

Appearance:

Personality: When things go his way Narcian is merely a smug and sadistic villain. When things don't go his way his narcism and ego start showing more and more at which point he becomes very over the top screaming things like ''I am strong. I am wise. I am lovely. And most importantly, I am right! ...Me! No one else! ”. Narcian is also a coward to boot, more then willing to escuse himself from battle and letting his subordinates die in his stead.

Short Bio Narcian was one of Berns three dragon Generals tasking with taking the country of Lycia. In this he failed and after more failures he was demoted. Promised his position back if he killed Roy he took to the field and after another failure he perished.

Role in the new world: Narcian wasted no time in declaring himself the dark dragons loyal servant. He now leads an extermination squad which wanders the outrealm to find and murder those who rise against Apophis. The dragon general is of the ''kill first, ask later'' way of hunting and does't actual check the alligiance before attacking. If one doesn't outright fly the Dragon's flag he's fair prey.

Strength: Narcian is a Wyvren rider and thus has his mount fighting alongsides him. The Wyvren can bite at its opponent or hit them with his tail. Being a flying unit gives Narcian great mobility. Narcian's favorite weapon is the Rune sword, a dark vampiric blade which heals the user with the same damage he inflicts on its victim. He also carries the Delphi Shield which eliminates the usual weakness flying units have to arrows.

Weakness While a skilled warrior Narcian is a terrible commander, often sitting back lazily and not involving his considerable force to the battlefield. Once this makes them suffer losses he is quick to leave it all to a subordinate and flee. In combat he's also so arrogant he typically holds back untill its to late and he has suffered wounds that force him to flee. Narcian is a good warrior but he's merely upper mid tier on the villain totum pole. A threatening warrior but hardly the best team villain has to offer.

Name: Caellach the Tiger eye.

Game: Sacred Stones.

Continent: Magvel.

Appearance:

Personality: More amoral then immoral Caellach embodies the term of ''nothing personal''. The ones he's fighting are just stepping stones and he's moving up in the world....by killing them. Caellach is willing to do everything to become king and while he has zero trouble with commiting atrocities he's not gleeful when doing so. Caellach is ''kind to woman'' as he puts it in the sense that he doesn't go ''I have you now my pretty'' when capturing one and he tends to give a small warning before killing them.

Small bio An ambitious mercenary with the dream of becoming king. Caellach leaves his old life behind him  to become a general in the conquiring nation of Grado in the hopes of becoming king.

Role in the new world: A new all powerful figure means a new all powerful employer. Believing the dark Dragon to become the new ruler over all the people fleeing into his world Caellach joined his side in the hopes of becoming king. He is currently posing as one of Alvis his hired mercenaries. He is to help Alvis conquest as a commander...and kill the well intended emperor should he ever grow to doubt his new master.

Strength: Caellach is a skilled warrior with both axe and sword, the former having his preferance. In his years as a mercenary Caellach has seen a lot which makes him an experianced figure on any kind of battlefield ranging from green plains, snowy mountains and his dessert homeland. Over the years he also got the hang of multiple different tactics.

Weakness Strong, smart and tactical Caellach is a solid soldier in all areas....but a master of none. Strong but no one man army, smart but no genius, tactical but no grand strategist.

Last edited by Hanbei on Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Humor : Of course. A humor section. After all, everyone knows that the best way to tell a joke is to have no context, and just improv on the fly *rolls eyes*

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:32 pm

Hanbei wrote:

Maybe I could help with a nice villain if I know which games you played. Tellius does have some great villains. From the Black knight to hilariously absurd ones like Oliver or Valtome.

If you train her right, she's actually one of the strongest units in the game. Keep her untransformed during part 1, accelerate her growth and feed her kills/bonus exp during part 4, and then give her a Satori Sign once she hits the level cap. She outclasses Naesala if you do it right.

The only one I haven't played (or at least played the remakes of) is Gaiden. I was thinking maybe Nergal or Ephidel. Ephidel mainly because he's never fought, so he's a blank slate as far as abilities are concerned (all we know is that he's a Morph, a Sage, and he can teleport).
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:09 pm

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I did SU Lyon up in my SU post, I really like my idea I'm doing with him.

I'm really stuck between two characters for my 2nd Hero character: Chiki or Lyn. So be expecting one of them to be signed up sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:18 pm

Swampurtz wrote:
I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I did SU Lyon up in my SU post, I really like my idea I'm doing with him.

I'm really stuck between two characters for my 2nd Hero character: Chiki or Lyn. So be expecting one of them to be signed up sometime soon.

I noticed today when adding my villains and I really like the idea. Lyon goes well with my characters. Ray could feel his powerful dark magic and try to stick around with ''good'' Lyon to learn more. Alvis own son is suffering a condition similiar to Lyon so he could show a more fatherly side towards the prince when he sees the real Lyon is still there.
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:20 pm

EonArashi wrote:
Hanbei wrote:

If you train her right, she's actually one of the strongest units in the game. Keep her untransformed during part 1, accelerate her growth and feed her kills/bonus exp during part 4, and then give her a Satori Sign once she hits the level cap. She outclasses Naesala if you do it right.

The only one I haven't played (or at least played the remakes of) is Gaiden. I was thinking maybe Nergal or Ephidel. Ephidel mainly because he's never fought, so he's a blank slate as far as abilities are concerned (all we know is that he's a Morph, a Sage, and he can teleport).

Things would work best if we both have mayor and minor villains to fight so if you have trouble desciding you could easily do both.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:56 pm

Hanbei wrote:
I noticed today when adding my villains and I really like the idea. Lyon goes well with my characters. Ray could feel his powerful dark magic and try to stick around with ''good'' Lyon to learn more. Alvis own son is suffering a condition similiar to Lyon so he could show a more fatherly side towards the prince when he sees the real Lyon is still there.

I've acctually noticed that the idea of Lyon is common in FE, where an overall good character holds darkness (the main villain of major antagonist) inside of them. Such as Julius with Lopto, Lyon with Formortiis, Robin with Grima, (I think, I can't remember all of Rekka's story fully) or Ninian's and Nils with the Dragon. However, Lyon is going to probably stick around the heroes until Formortiis is almost in full control. Then leave them, possibly meeting Alvis and having similar agreements until he goes bat sh1t crazy, when Formortiis fully controls Lyon and well you know what happened in Sacred Stones.

Seliph, I don't know what his plans are yet. Of course he'll be fighting Alvis ala FE4, and we both know that Seliph will win.
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:03 pm

Seliph would probably win in the end but I'd see some first round victories for Alvis. Perhaps Azel could stick to Seliph since he wants to stop and possible redeem his brother and served under Seliph's father in the past.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:04 pm

Hey Seek and I are those people that just played Awakening and nothing else. We'd like to try the rest of the series, but right now we both only played Awakening. We still want to be part of the roleplay so we will try our best. Just explain things for us as they come. 

We only had enough money to buy Awakening, and emulators do not run on my computer. I don't play emulators anyways.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:42 pm

I would say we should conversate more about this through PM Hanbei, so we can possibly plan some of these events.

If you gotta anything that really needs explanation just ask me. I can Awnser pretty much anything that doesn't pretain to Gaiden, Thracia, or Tellius. I should be able to explain it atleast.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:48 pm

I have no idea what " Gaiden, Thracia, or Tellius" means but okay lol.

I still have like two more maps to beat in Awakening too. I don't know, I just kind of through [Awakening spoiler] "Grima is Robin, thats good enough for me to connect the dots of how it ends." (That logic is completely wrong though; there's many a way to end the story) I'm pissed Seek won't just tell me the ending (As I keep putting it off because as most of you know, I am playing five games at once now and put it down (Rune Factory 4, Pokemon, Smash, SW Chronicles 3, and Animal Crossing. Where the hell is Lightning Returns on this List?! I need that game super duper badly xD); I will just eventually read the wiki or play the levels in the end anyways to find the find ending). Don't post the ending in this conversation please until I decide what to do. I am literally at the final last fights though :P

Don't get me wrong! I love the game! But I married my meant-to-be in it (so thats taken care of, one of my goals :P I am a shipping master in FE) and I own a cute Lucina amiibo. I want to focus on other series too! >.<

Edit: Character is finished, let me know if I have to change her at all.
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:07 am

Cat wrote:
I have no idea what " Gaiden, Thracia, or Tellius" means but okay lol.

I still have like two more maps to beat in Awakening too. I don't know, I just kind of through [Awakening spoiler] "Grima is Robin, thats good enough for me to connect the dots of how it ends." (That logic is completely wrong though; there's many a way to end the story) I'm pissed Seek won't just tell me the ending (As I keep putting it off because as most of you know, I am playing five games at once now and put it down (Rune Factory 4, Pokemon, Smash, SW Chronicles 3, and Animal Crossing. Where the hell is Lightning Returns on this List?! I need that game super duper badly xD); I will just eventually read the wiki or play the levels in the end anyways to find the find ending). Don't post the ending in this conversation please until I decide what to do. I am literally at the final last fights though :P

Don't get me wrong! I love the game! But I married my meant-to-be in it (so thats taken care of, one of my goals :P I am a shipping master in FE) and I own a cute Lucina amiibo. I want to focus on other series too! >.<

Edit: Character is finished, let me know if I have to change her at all.

I suppose some of the names can be a bit confusing. Gaiden is the second game in the series. Very few people like that one so you don't need to know much about it Very Happy Its set in a past version of Walhart's valm.
Tracia is the last of the old school fire emblems on the Nes and Snes. Its infamously hard.
Tellius is the continent where the games of Path of Radiance and Radiant dawn take place.

I made the short bio option in the character sheet precisely because i didn't think people would have played all the games. Reading them should give a basic idea and with any question you can just pm me about it.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hmmm -thinks hard- I got nothing XD

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:01 am

Alright, finished Robin and added Morgan Very Happy

I know Morgan actually came from an alternate future than Lucina, but I felt it would fit the mold better if he came with Lucina. I also added some slight characterization here and there that wasn't mentioned in the game, if that is alright.

Sorry for the delay on characters! Enjoy this picture in consolation:

Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:19 am

I really like M Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   

Back to top Go down