USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hmmm -thinks hard- I got nothing XD

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:25 am

Same ^-^ He is one of my favorites in Awakening, and I practically made him a god unit in my slot Very Happy

I hope Lucina won't mind he will be tagging in her group.
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

Humor : Dry

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:05 am

I think that's all partisipants we are gonna get and everyone already has one or more characters. I think we have all we need to start so I'l do an opening either later today or tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:31 am

Wait. Supernintendo told Seek and I he was interested in this! xD Give him a chance first
Back to top Go down
supernintendo64
Neophyte
Neophyte

Humor : hahahahaah good one!

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:45 am

No, you had the audacity to play as my bae :'(. I'm not joining! Nah I'm just messing with ya! Plenty of other characters to choose from anyways Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:48 pm

Severa's SU wrote:

*Note: Severa comes from a different realm then the current FE Characters*

Name: Severa
Game: Awakening
Appearance:
Continent and nation: Ylisse; Ferox
Personality: Severa is generally seen to be a Tsundere. However, she has a soft side that emerges when she is truly honest which is demonstrated with people close to her. Because of her mother's legacy, Severa was always compared to her perfect mother by others and developed an inferiority complex. However she does not truly hold this against her mother and aspires to be like her. She tries to use her sweet demeanor and charm to deceive others.
Short bio: Severa was born not to long before the Valm War and the return of Grima, however her Mother died along with most of the forces by Grima. Severa was raised by some of the surviving members of the army and their children. Severa was used to the chaotic life that happened after Grima's revival, and fought with the other children against Grima, assisting her universes Lucina in sealing the Fell Dragon, and eventually assisted in helping Ylisse turn into what it was when the Shepards lived, and took over the ruling of Ferox and married Inigo, one of the other Children of the original Shepards.
Role in the new world: Severa wants to instill order and to eliminate things that want to cause evil intentions against peace.
Strength: Severa is a powerful Swordfighter and is good at deception.
Weakness: Severa is easy to break emotionally.

Posted Severa.

Noting again: Severa is from a DIFFERENT universe then the current Awakening characters*

Last edited by Swampurtz on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : T)
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:54 pm

Whoa, hold the phone right now. From a different universe?! DUDE, just make her part of the rest of the Awakening characters. It makes no sense for her to be different.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:57 pm

I had a reason for her to be. Unless I accidentally cut it out of the post.

Edit: I did. I don't kn what so typed last night. She was suppose to be based off of the Futures Past Severa. To re-editing
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:05 pm

Always good to revise it before send it. Well, that makes more sense now, that she is from the Future Past timeline, since that takes place in an alternate future.

Also, using that picture of Severa from the Cards brought to my attention how sick the art looks. Just look at Morgan here!

Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Edited both SU post and quote.

That reminds me that I should try and import a Hoshido Deck when they come out, I may try and import a Children of Light one.

Edit: Except no importing
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:27 pm

Yup. Definitely all participants we are going to get. Okay tommorow I'l write the opening for real with two theaters to start with. One will be the Outworlds reflection of Ylisstol since we have the most characters from Awakening. The other theater will be Alvis campsite where me and Swampurtz already had something in mind for our characters.

If Supernintendo still wants to join he can just post his character sheet in the topic and join in from there.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:46 pm

I'm just letting you know I separated the discussion from the roleplay, and named the topics appropriately.

Why I did this:
For organization purposes. This thread is where we discuss the roleplay and post our new characters, plans, etc. The other thread is where we actually RP. As an administrator I made a decision to do this, but let me know if this upset you. I can merge the topics again.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Humor : Of course. A humor section. After all, everyone knows that the best way to tell a joke is to have no context, and just improv on the fly *rolls eyes*

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:57 pm

As an update, I've posted Lloyd Reed as a good guy and Limstella as a villain, both from Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken (just 'Fire Emblem' in the west). I debated for a while, but Limstella is nearly as powerful as Nergal without the whole scheming evil overlord thing which would have it turn into a three-way showdown between Lyon, Arvis, and Nergal, and that would be a bit much to deal with. I'll post sometime tomorrow, after I post in "Game".
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:30 am

Can't ever go wrong with the blazing sword villains.

Lloyd works out quite nicely actually. Since the white Wolf is Nino's adoptive older brother that would make him Ray's uncle as well. We could have them meet.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:53 am

Swampurtz wrote:

Name: Sothe
Game: Radiant Dawn
Appearance:
Continent and nation: Tellius; Daein
Personality: Sothe is very protective of his wife: Micaiah. Sothe, however is somewhat belligerent, and will step into fights very easily. It's normally stated by others he smiles the least out of anyone in Tellius.
Short bio: Sothe first met his future wife: Micaiah when he was a young child, and the two eventually formed a close bond, treating each other as brother and sister. When he was 13, Sothe first appeared as an orphaned stowaway to the Greil Mercenaries, as he seeked for Micaiah, who fled Daein to prevent him from being affected by her identity as a Branded.

After The Mad King's War, Sothe returned to Daein's capital of Nevassa, found Micaiah, and expressed how upset he was that she had abandoned him. As a result, Micaiah realized how important she was to him, and she swore to never leave him again. However, Sothe and Micaiah continue to have their disagreements. He and Micaiah later wed years later, and he becomes her pillar of strength as they work tirelessly to help the poor.

Sothe upon reaching this world lost a good portion of his memory, only remembering that he was good freind's with a man with blue hair, and his past with Micaiah.
Role in the new world: Sothe wants to remember more of his past along with finding and protecting Micaiah..
Strength: Sothe is very good in his work as a Theif and is usually good at stealth, being a perfect spy.
Weakness: Sothe is overprotective of Micaiah, willing to burn any relationship or freindship he has for her safety, which could endanger others in the process.

My final character that'll be major.

He's mainly built for interactions with Eons characters, and later for Seliph's cause.

I've acctually counted up all the SU'd characters and all the characters from the different games:
FE1-3/11-12: 0
FE2: 0
FE4-5: 3 (Seliph, Azel, and Alvis)
FE6-7: 3 (Narcian, Llyod, and Limstella)
FE8: 2 (Caellech and Lyon)
FE9-10: 2 (Vika and Sothe (3 of I included Mist))
FE13: 4 (Lucina, Severa, Morgan, and Robin)

It's kinda sad that Fire Emblem 1, 2, and 3 aren't getting any love. So in case anyone wants to bring in a character. Possibly bring in the FE 1, 2, or 3 Hype cause there are some good characters in them: Marth, Caede, Cain, Able, Minerva, Alm, Gharnef, Bantu, Kris, Katarina, Celica, Tiki (The cute Lolli one, not the mature one from Awakening), ECT.

Last edited by Swampurtz on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Humor : Of course. A humor section. After all, everyone knows that the best way to tell a joke is to have no context, and just improv on the fly *rolls eyes*

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:14 am

BS Fire Emblem is a missions pack fo between book 1 and 2 of FE1. All of the characters are recycled from it. All of them.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:49 am

EonArashi wrote:
BS Fire Emblem is a missions pack fo between book 1 and 2 of FE1. All of the characters are recycled from it. All of them.

Ahhh, since it's pretty much those games, I'll re edit the things
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:43 pm

Guys I would like to request waiting for Eon, and at least some kind of turn order.

So far the turn order has went:

Hanbei
Swampurtz
Cat
Seek
Swamputz
Hanbei
Cat
Swampurtz
Hanbei
Seek

I don't see Eon on this list. If we keep posting too fast he might get left behind like he did in Sengoku. I'm not telling you to wait forever, I just want to give him a chance to read what we have so far before posting again.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:54 pm

I'm posting tonight anyway. You guys won't have to wait long.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:47 pm

Name: Micaiah
Game: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Appearance:
Continent and nation: Tellius, Daein. Originally born in Bengion.
Personality: Incredibly kind and self-sacrificing, Micaiah is a living example of a perfect martyr. She loves people unreservedly, and even has pity on her enemies, no matter how evil. This is perfectly shown when she allowed Commander Jarod to bury his dead comrade Alder, who had sacrificed his life for the cruel man. She hates war, knowing full well that it's often a senseless loss of life, though she doesn't shy away from violence. Indeed, Micaiah is completely and utterly ruthless as a military commander, willing to use horrible tactics such as bringing an avalanche down on her enemies, and even killing her own king (though at his request) to free their country from a magical contract that bound them into an unwanted war.

Short bio: Micaiah was the leader of the Dawn Brigade, and later the Supreme Commander of the Armies of Daein. She raised Sothe when he was a child, though she never aged due to her heritage as one of the Branded. As leader of the Dawn Brigade and the face of Daein's Army during the Bengion Occupation, Micaiah essentially led the entire country back into prominence. Unfortunately, as Supreme Commander of Daein's armies, she and her entire country were forced into fighting for Begnion in their war with Gallia, due to a specific contract. Sothe kept her sane and grounded throughout, constantly fighting and pushing onward for her sake. Fortunately or unfortunately, that all became moot when Ashera's Judgement was passed on the world, and Micaiah fought alongside her former enemies, Ike and the Greil Mercenaries among them, in order to set things right. In the end, everything worked out for the best, and she was crowned the next Queen of Daein at the heartfelt request of her subjects. She married Sothe shortly after.

Role in the new world: Micaiah has fallen under the spell of Limstella, who found that she could not drain Micaiah's Quintessence due to her Branded heritage (specifically the type of Laguz she is descended from). So, instead, Limstella used the same brainwashing spells that Nergal used on Marquess Laus to mess with her mentality and memories, allowing the Morph to gain a modicum of control over her. A small part of her is still fighting, but that part of her is overshadowed by the parts of her true personality that are tied up in her new, false identity. Thus, she can't break free on her own.

Strength: Micaiah is capable of wielding any type of magic (throughout the games, she's capable of wielding Light, Dark, and Anima Tomes, as well as Staves), though she specializes in Light spells. Her trademark Thani spell does massive damage to armored and mounted units, and she has mastered spells up to even the ridiculously powerful Valaura and Rexaura tomes. In addition, due to her Branded heritage and her unique Sacrifice ability, she can cast magic without using a tome or staff, though she uses her own life force as fuel for it. She also has some of the highest magic resistance in the entire Fire Emblem multi-verse. Basically, fight Micaiah without using magic, or don't fight her at all. Micaiah is also a brilliant strategist and military commander, and is capable of defeating superior opponents and overwhelming numbers through sheer cunning and ruthlessness.

Weakness: Unfortunately, most of her edges have been blunted as a result of her brainwashing. While her power is still at its peak, her usage of her abilities is not quite as ingenious as it typically would be, nor is she quite as skilled with strategy. Her ruthlessness, sadly, remains unchecked. She is also surprisingly slow despite her great power, and her defense against physical attacks is pitiful at best.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:20 pm

I'd like to propose a turn order:

Hanbei
Swamp
Cat
Seek
Eon

I feel like Hanbei and Swamp in particular keep posting a LOT on this. I am happy to see new posts and excitement, but I feel like Eon may get left behind again if we don't try this. I'm not saying we have to stick to this every time, but it would be nice to give at least 2-3 days for someone to reply, especially when school starts. I myself will become busier and may need to skip a day of posting.

I would also like to request no one use Chrom for anything. I would like to use him and since Awakening is the only Game I have played my choices are pretty limited in characters I feel comfortable using.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:47 pm

Cat wrote:
I'd like to propose a turn order:

Hanbei
Swamp
Cat
Seek
Eon

I feel like Hanbei and Swamp in particular keep posting a LOT on this. I am happy to see new posts and excitement, but I feel like Eon may get left behind again if we don't try this. I'm not saying we have to stick to this every time, but it would be nice to give at least 2-3 days for someone to reply, especially when school starts. I myself will become busier and may need to skip a day of posting.

I would also like to request no one use Chrom for anything. I would like to use him and since Awakening is the only Game I have played my choices are pretty limited in characters I feel comfortable using.

I'm cool with this for now.

I am using Chrom for a little bit in my plans, but hr won't hold to big of an affect to my characters. Frederick and Lissa, however, will be used alot in Seliph's Liberation Army.

In case for Hanbei or Eon: I will be using the following 2 characters:

Leif

Altena

For Misses S and C, Altena and Leif are the cousins of Seliph. Now im still doing my research but the two assist Seliphs cause against Alvis then aim to reforge the kingdom of Thracia.

I may also claim Fin, but I'm still thinking.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:23 am

Alright, I agree to the turn order.

Only thing I have to say to you, Swamp, is please try to limit how many characters your are using at a time. You don't want to bring in so many that even Eon or Hanbei gets lost. (I'm already kinda lost, so yeaaa)
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:17 am

In theory everyone can take as many characters as they want but I would advise some restraint in how many you use at once so other people can still follow.

I suppose it would be a natural reaction on my part if I took Trabant as one of my own characters.

However!

I heard Eon is on vacation and on Saterday...I'l be going on vacation Very Happy When that time comes it may be wise to put the rp on a break.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:48 pm

Lol I hope you have a great vacation! I don't mind taking a break because you were all so nice waiting for Seek and I to come back ^_^

I still want Chrom. Swampurtz even though you have an idea I wish you to still leave my daddy alone Neutral I agree to limiting the number of characters you use at once, since we have so many. SW has a lot of characters and sometimes it is had to keep track
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:43 pm

Just posting to confirm that I am claiming Dehginsea for a later plot point. This won't happen for a while, but the Black Dragon King is mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Fire emblem Warriors: Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next