USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Fire Emblem Warriors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

Humor : Dry

PostSubject: Fire Emblem Warriors   Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:08 pm

The plains of the new outworld where chaotic ones. Refugees, dragon cultists and bandits alike roamed these regions in the hopes of reaching a lone city or castle. The area around which looked to be the Ylissian capitol of Ylisstol and its surrounded lands proven to face a difficult time in particular. Alvis and his troops had reached the area to restore order, chiefly rooting out the many bandits but if a settlement wouldn't bow down to Aphopis it to would be destroyed for the sake of order.

Emperor Alvis and his Velthomer empire drew closer and closer to the new Ylisse and with Exhalt Chrom and most of his knights not yet having found Ylisse in the huge outworld it was lacking in its defence. Not only were Alvis and his troops on the march but various bandit clans had joined hands and were already besieging the city in order to loot it.

''One of my better ideas in this campaign. Bandits can be so predictable '' Alvis noted as he hung over a map of Ylisse's place in the outworld. Even now there was a feat going on inside the Velthomer camp the emperor was still trying to managa the campaign despite his surroundings. The cold alvis had never felt much appreciation for events like these but parties were a good way to reward the troops. The bandit raid on Ylisstol was by Alvis his hand to ensure both sides would be busy weakening each other before he got there. Alvis would never work with bandits but he had given permission for the bandits to try and loot the city before he got there. This did not mean they were allies. The Velthomer troops would slaughter both the ''rebelling'' Ylissians and the bandits who stood in the way of the peace Alvis desired.

But for now the troops feasted in the camp. With bandits keeping Ylisstol busy there was no need to rush. Under the partying troops was an intruder coming to.....well, young Azel of Velthomer didn't quite know what he would do. He had come to speak with Alvis, something his guards wouldn't allow, henche the sneaking but what would happen when they spoke Azel couldn't say. The boy could hardly speak to his brother in normal circumstances, let alone now they were enemies. What would either of them do? Would Alvis order his beloved little brother killed or just send him away? And Azel, would he resolve to stop his brother if he had to or meekly fall in line at Alvis first order

Ironically being born and raised in Velthomer made it less likely to be discovered rather then more. With his red hair and noble cloak Azel could easily pass for a squire on their side and people recognising him? Few would. Velthomers nobles had always scoffed at Azels presence for being a bas-tard while Alvis wouldn't allow "rifraff) near his little brother.

"By Fala" when reaching the main tent Azel could see his older brother but what drew even more attention was another indruder.....a boy with blue hair and a familiar sword.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:55 pm

Seliph was planning his Attack for atleast a week, and now was the time. The blue haired boy snook into one of the servants tents, and waited as the blue haired servant went into his tent to check on something when he striked the servant with a blow to the back of the head with his fist, knocking him out. Seliph quickly undressed into his small clothes and exchanged his clothing for the servants, moving Tyfrings sheathe onto him. Step One was complete.

The noble then made his way to the food preparation tent, and hearing one of the cooks say, "Hey! Jochen! Get this food to milord!"

Seliph nodded, taking the tray of food that was prepared for Alvis. The food itself looked more prepared and better made then the foods the soldiers choked down on. The blue haired lord then made his way to Alvis, handing the foods to one of the gaurds, who then brought it to Alvis, who atleast didn't take heed to Seliph, and prepared to eat, still in thought.

One of the Gaurds then said to Seliph, "Go away, Ya bloody wan-"

Seliph instantly pulled out Tyfring and beheaded the Gaurd, and rushed over to the other, stabbing him in the chest, then cut downwards. Seliph then stood behind Alvis, yelling, "Emperor Alvis of Velthomer. This is the last day you will stand. Prepare to pay for the death of my father, Lord Sigurd of Chalphy, with your demon blood!"

Edit: (I'll be posting with Sev next post, after the other Awakening characters have made their appearance. Lyon might appear next post. Haven't decided)

Last edited by Swampurtz on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:15 pm

Lucina was riding straight through the marshes, utterly lost. She looked down at the map of Ylisse, but it would do no good in this new world. She scratched the back of her head wondering how they even got here in the first place. That darn dragon. First Grima, now this. How many times do they expect us to save the world?

"Is something wrong, my lady?" One of her fellow comrades asked her.

"No. We will continue marching our army forward. The next city we find should have a place where we can rest and prepare for an attack if needed. But our main goal is to rally more people,"
Lucina replied. I'm not telling him I have no idea where we even are. Be strong, and they will follow you.

Lucina looked up ahead as she noticed that there were dark clouds overhead. Dark clouds meant one of two things: A big baddie is coming, or rain. She hoped it was the latter.

The group continued for about a half an hour until Lucina saw the a city up ahead. It was hard to make out which one it was, but it was still a city. And now it was pouring rain, making it difficult for the group to see and navigate in comfort. The group was now wet, cold, lost, and didn't know what city they were approaching.

"Morgan, stay sharp!" Lucina ordered the boy, "Remember, your father expects much of you. And so do I, as the daughter of Chrom." Lucina raised her sword and put on her mask, ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hmmm -thinks hard- I got nothing XD

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:27 pm

~Robin~

The rolling hills of the unfamiliar world rustled in the wind. A lone tactician was walking on one of the hills, lost and sweaty. The beating sun didn't show any mercy and not a cloud dotted the sky. The tactician stopped for a moment, on the crest of the hill he was climbing and took a look around.

Roaming mountains loomed in the distance, and small towns dotted the land. He scanned the land for one thing, a sign of familiarity - the Ylisstol flag. Seeing that flag would give him hope, purpose, and motivation to move on. His quick eyes looked left and right. He let out a sigh as his travels have brought him no closer to his goal.

"Hey! That's that mercenary tactician! We could really use his help to rob the barracks of that town!" a voice behind the tactician said. It was gruff and sounded a bit off. That man must be a bit drunk. I better keep moving, as I have no interest in robbing someone today. Despite the heat, the tactician pulled up his hood and continued down the hill. A few ravens flew overhead, casting their shadows infront of the tactician.

Grima has been defeated, by these hands, but was it worth it? All my friends must think I have perished, as this mess happened soon after. What if the fell dragon still rests in me? He pulled down his right glove and examined Grima's mark. It was a bit faint of a purple, since the Shepards defeated Grima, but this mess brought more fear than ever. The tactician put his glove back on and continued on his way. He was almost hoping someone from the Shepards would find him, so he wouldn't have to travel alone anymore.

"Robin!"

~Morgan~

"Morgan, stay sharp! Remember, your father expects much of you. And so do I, as the daughter of Chrom."
Lucina turned to him and almost barked the orders out.

"Sheesh, always on your toes, Lucina." Morgan stretched out his arms. "What if the town is friendly?" Lucina was already out of earshot to hear Morgan's comment. He sighed and ran to catch up with her. He pulled out his Levin Sword and walked toe to toe with Lucina. Her mask was dripping wet from the pouring rain. Lucina's followers fell behind them, looking beat up and savage like dogs. They needed shelter and food, fast.

The town was quiet as the rain dripped from the windows. Hinges on signs swayed and creaked with noise as the group passes by. Sure looks like a ghost town, like in a book I read. I'm just worried about Lucina. This whole 'into a new world' as been hard on her. I'm glad I found her quickly!

Morgan quickly noticed a tavern nearby. It was big enough to fit most of the group, and there should be warm food and shelter inside. Morgan peeled from the group to investigate. He read the sign above the door, 'The Sleeping Dog' and walked in. It seemed new, as the wood smelled fresh and the smell of ale hasn't taken over the building yet. A few weary travelers were inside and trying to drink away their troubles. Some glanced up when the door opened, and noticed it was a child.

Morgan walked up to the lady behind the desk, "Is there any food here besides ale and mead?" He looked up at her, since he was quite short. Lots of people towered over him, such as Lucina and his father, but he could hold his ground in battle.

"Ya, we got some bread in the back. You're family hungry or something?" She looked closer at the boy. "Lost?"

"Well, no, me and some friends wanted to find some shelter from the rain. Is it okay if we hang out here for a while? We are awfully tired and wet."
Morgan looked down at his muddy, wet boots. He probably looked like a wet dog in front of her, as his usually wavy hair was matted down into a wet mess.

"Sure, that's what we're here for. As long as some of your friends have some buck." She looked at him, curious if all his friends were his age.

"Thanks for the hospitality! Let me go get them."
Morgan ran out of 'The Sleeping Dog'. He located Lucina, who hadn't noticed he left. She was looking at her map again.

"Lucina!! I found a nice place for us to take shelter!"
He ran up to her. As he was running to her, his foot got caught in a rock in the ground and fell onto his stomach. "Oof!"
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:22 pm

Severa was pissed, but what else is new? Last night, a theif picked her pocket and took something important to her: Her mother's wedding ring. It was the only thing that she had to remember of her mom. The perfect woman, and honestly the biggest shame marking on Severa. Luckily, the Feroxi Khan was able to remember the theif, a young little turd, brown hair and freckles. She marched amoungst the tiny towns streets as she searched for the twerp.

The red, pig tailed haired Khan looked for the twerp. Looking amoungst the people in the streets, she noticed none of them sharing the description. She then heared a gentle voice ask,"Excuse me, madam, is this your ring?

Severa turned around, seeing a male with purple hair holding a small silver ring with a blue gemstone. He then continued, "I was asked to give this to some one of your appearance by a starving Orphan, before he perished by malnutrition, he asked me to deliver this back to you."

Severa quickly took the ring and put it on, saying, "Thanks."

The man nodded, about to leave as a group of thugs surronded Severa and the man, their leader, a Sniper holding an Iron Bow said, "Both of us give  us your valuables and we won't harm you."

Severa then mockingly said, "Pffft, as if."

The thugs then prepared to attack Severa as she Unsheathes her Iron blade and yawning, as two Myrmidons rushed at the Khan, the first getting cut down immediantly while the other was kicked backwards near the window to a local tavern: The Sleeping Dog, as Severa cut through the mans chest, splattering blood over window, most likely startling everyone inside. Severa then ran at a fighter who chucked a throwing axe, which was knocked out of the air by the red haired Khan. She then striked the man in the chest as she kicked him down to the ground. The leader then prepared an arrow, training it at Severa's neck. The Sniper prepared to release the arrow, until magical symbols, looking at the man as he launched the spell at the sniper, drowning his body in dark magics, and killing him.

Severa sheathed her blade, pushing her pigtail back, saying, "Amateurs! Hey you! Sorcerer guy! What's your name?"

The man looked back, saying, "I-I'm Lyon."

Severa then replied, "Thanks Lyon... I'm Severa."
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:14 am

''I assume my servant still lives'' Alvis looked up from his map ''Your kind hardly kills but then again I didn't think you as the kind to go for an assassination either The emperor stood up from his table and descended to where Seliph was ''You were a fool to come alone, I do not suffer fools well

That face...it irked Alvis more then he cared to admit. The boy before him had a face that was more diadora then Sigurd which was a nasty reminder that Alvis his marriage with that very same Diadora had been a lie.

The Falaflame appeared from under his robes You think you can best me? Me? Come try me boy and prerish the same way as your father

Azel recognised the Fala flame being drawn, the spell that had reduced Siguard to a charred corpse. Seliph wouldn't stand a chance against Alvis on his own. The boy wanted to get up and help but his legs wouldn't take him. If he did act then who would he help?

The Fala Flame was somewhat like an aerial nuke. A bright, orange light shined on Seliph from the sky before fire and molten rock poured down from the heavens.

The mercenary caellach wistled impressed as he saw the Falaflame being cast. Whichever was beneath that light would be reduced to ashes. With his magic absorbing Tyrfring Seliph could witstand a bit of it but not for long. As he watched the prince outrun Alvis spell his eyes met that of a red haired boy. Caellach knew all about Azel and how he and Alvis should never meet. There was love between the brothers that could trigger a nasty bit of morality in alvis. A redeemed emperor was not what his true master needed so the Mercenary stood up to nip this in the bud.

''I have to...I'm sorry Alvis'' Azel took his elfire spell and clutched it to give him the courage to go through with this. He couldn't watch his brother kill another member of the house of Chalphy. To help the blue haired prince he aimed his tome and ''''Aaaah!'' the hilt of Caellach's axe suddenly hit Azel in the face, knocking the flair boy on the ground.

Before the fighters could see this happening Ceallach took Azels legs and dragged him behind some tents to obscure the scene from Alvis ''Time to get up kiddo'' he grinned, not feeling very threatened by Azel. He would give the boy a chance.

''Argh...y-you're no Velthomer soldier, nor an avarage sellsword...you're with the dragon Azel's face hardened. He didn't have any trouble attacking those conspiring against his brother Elfire!'' a large fireball appeared above Azel and flew towards the mercenary.

''N-no! This cannot....'' To his horror Azel saw himself inflict little damage.

mmm, fighting not your strong suit? Well, lets see if this one goes better!'' Cealach trowed his axe straight into Azels side.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:42 am

"Morgan! Be more graceful in front of these people here! We're trying to be leaders here, not fools!" Lucina told the boy as he got up.

"Gods!" Lucina shouted as she watched the man plunge straight by the window, "men, be on guard!"

Lucina held her sword up, and then noticed it was Severa and another man.

"Severa! There you are. It's me, Lucina. And Morgan is with me too. We've got a lot to discuss....mostly how to defeat that dragon. What brings you here? We are here in order to get more people for our cause. You should join me, like you did to defeat Grima."

"Lucina, we need to rest before rallying again. I suggest we pay to stay at that inn over there," Morgan pointed.

"Pay? As in the little money we have?!" Lucina raised her sword, "We cannot afford that as well as new equipment, tomes, maybe some horses to mount...."

"But Lucina-" One of the men started, and Lucina held her hand out to silence him.

"I am making the executive decision here. I am the next in line for being the Exalt, remember? After my father Chrom. Now that I think about it, the best course of action would be to stay in this inn. Better to be rested than tired. All right men! We will stay here, but we will get up bright and early tomorrow! We gotta make some money and get some more people for our cause! Then it'll be time to destroy the dragon and save our world!"
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:52 am

Severa shook her head, saying, "Oh Lord.... My little sister has turned into a boy and is alive...." Severa then sighed, continuing, "What brings me here? I think it's obvious. I'm here to instill Justice against these mongrels. You should know who I am, baka."[/color]

Lyon quitely stood behind Severa, gently stroking his hair back, as he listened to their conversation.

Severa noticed Lucina had no idea, and said, "I'm the Feroxi Khan, Lucy. Remember when you used the Emblem to kill Grima, then me and Inigo helped recreate Ferox. You remember, hmmm?"

---

Seliph retreated back, trying to figure out a way to kill the powerful mage. Frontal attack would make him end up like his father. He doesn't have much cover to sneak. Seliph quickly decided to run into a nearby tent, noticing a male trying to harm a young red haired boy, Seliph then kicked the man in the back of the head, knocking him out. Seliph then asked, "You okay? Why did that man attack you?"

Last edited by Swampurtz on Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:20 am

"oh......oh my" Azel got a look on his face which straddled the line between facination and sadness "It really is you! That face....you're  Diadora's son aren't you?" The blue hair was clearly that of the house of Chalpy and Seliphs girly looks came from his mother.

"I'm.....i'm Azel of Velthomer....um Alvis younger brother. I believe this man didn't want us to meet" he told his savior Thank you for the help but...I-i would understand if you'd rather I just left

Azel imagined Seliph would have quite the grudge and he certainly didn't blame him! His general, his best friend and a lot of other loved ones also died at his brothers hand. Azel had been there at the masacare so he fully understood.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:44 pm

~Robin~

A girl with bright brown hair approached Robin. Her gentle blue eyes gazed right into his, "Don't run off like that, okay? We are a team now!" She mad a pouty face and put her hands on her hips. Her long white scarf fluttered in the wind.

"Mist, how many times do I have to tell you, I travel alone."
Robin looked into the young girl's eyes. Robin found her when he saw her being tied up by some routy bandits who wanted to use her for ransom. He was able to save her and free her to wander her own path. However, Mist has been following Robin ever since, to repay her debt. She also ignored Robin's stern comments and calmly responded.

"But, I want to help...like my big brother helped our people."
She looked at the rolling hills. "I worry about him now, you know. If only I knew he was okay!"

"Don't cry now."
Robin knew that the girl was far from tears, with her calm demeanor, but she worried him. She reminded him of Lissa, and how Chrom was always protective of her. Mist  also was a cleric like Lissa, showing similarities. "You can come along. But, if things look bad, I will make you leave for safety. I don't want to be responsible for your death."

"Oh, I'm not planning on dieing anytime soon. Remember, I'm a cleric, who heals people. Alright, Robby, where to next?"
She had a bit of hope in the gleam of her eyes. The wind subsided and her scarf fell to the ground.

"First, being your superior, please call me Robin. Second, I was just wandering...looking for my people honestly, the Ylissians..."
Robin's voice trailed off. He was worried for Chrom, Lucina, and especially Morgan. His future son was a bit of a clutz and he felt that he wouldn't do well in this new world of danger and terror. Lucina was strong enough to take care of herself, and Chrom is a strong leader being the Exalt...if the Exalt even still exists in this new world.

"Well, two pairs of eyes is better than one! Let me help you, since you helped me."
Mist said to him. She took the lead, heading towards a forest in the distance, beyond the rolling hills.

~Morgan~

Morgan looked at Lucina. "Technically, your spouse would be the Exalt, Lucina. I mean, you have to get married one day." The petty joke was cut short by Severa came into view. The two girls started talking.

Morgan was silent as the two girls talked. He was stunned by Severa's comment. Oh Lord.... My little sister has turned into a boy and is alive.... This obviously wasn't any Severa he had known, since he clearly remembers he was born a boy and lived his childhood as a boy. The only thing blurry is his mother, who's face cannot be pinpointed. He pretented to whip some of the layers of mud off his coat as the rain poured down. When he looked up, his eyes locked with the man behind Severa.

Morgan eventually said something to Severa, as that comment bothered him, "Severa...I was born a boy, and always have been a boy...I'm not sure if you are my sister and all, but I was never a girl!" He looked intently at her, taking his eyes off the peculiar man.

He then strained his memory for his mother. C'mon! She has to be in here somewhere! She watched over me when Father went to war. She has to be..but all I remember is her soothing voice and gentle hands! It can't be Corderlia...can it? Father didn't seem to pay much attention to her in the camp, but maybe all will change soon enough. Please, I'm so confused!
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Humor : Of course. A humor section. After all, everyone knows that the best way to tell a joke is to have no context, and just improv on the fly *rolls eyes*

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:42 pm

Just as a note, Micaiah is brainwashed right now. That's why her thought processes make no sense, and why she's referring to someone from a different universe as "Sister". It'll sort itself out a bit more as Swamp and I go along.

[With Vika]

Vika knew this scene well. A terrible swamp. People stuck and crying for help. A desperate rescue. It was a scene straight out of her memories, but different company and different foes would be here this day.

Vika flapped her wings a few more times to gain some lift, eyeing the approaching wild wyverns with some apprehension. "Emm, how many do you have left to get?" the raven Laguz called out to her companion, a woman who called herself "Emmeryn", as she stood by the safe ground at the edge of the swamp.

The green-robed Sage huffed out a tired breath as she summoned another wayward traveler to her side with a Rescue staff. She wiped her brow, then called back to Vika. "Seven more, Vika. I'll need to switch staves again before I'm done."

"Damn," she cursed under her breath. She called out in a louder voice shortly afterwards. "Alright, Emm. I'll buy you some time. Just focus on getting them out of there; I can handle a couple of lizards."

Emmeryn nodded back, her kindly features drawing into an intent scowl of concentration as she brandished her staff once more. "I understand, my friend. Please, be safe."

"And you, as well."

[With Lloyd]

"Ah yes, what was the phrase? 'Prepare to die, in the name of the Fang!', was it?"

Lloyd's expression cooled to match the temperature of the snowy plain around him in response to the jibe from the traitorous Morph standing before him. Even surrounded, and outnumbered nearly thirty to one, the Swordmaster didn't flinch. "Don't mock me, you backstabbing coward. You wouldn't know the honor of a just cause if it bit you on the scrotum. That is, if a puppet like you even has one."

The black-haired, jaundiced man sneered grimly at his opponent. "So sure of yourself, 'White Wolf'. Let's see how you fare alone, against such numbers."

"Not quite alone," Lloyd pointed out with a small smirk, then glanced over his shoulder at a nearby clump of scrub brush. "That is, if my hiding friend wants a crack at you as well. I wouldn't object to some help."

[With Micaiah and Limstella]

Micaiah stared out at the town she and the Morphs her Sister had given her had just ransacked. It's truly a shame. Such a loss of life... but it had to be done. For Daein's safety... and for Father's sake... we must fight. The energy we need to gather to defeat the Dark Dragon can only come from sacrifice. The young-looking woman brushed her silvery hair out of piercing golden eyes, shivering slightly as the cold wind whipped through her thin, scanty robes.

"Micaiah. Have you completed your task?" An impersonal, clinical voice rang out from behind the light mage. She turned slightly, finding her Sister, Limstella, standing there in her black and gilded robes. She, like Micaiah, had the same birdlike golden eyes, but her hair was black as night and wavy as the sea, in comparison to Micaiah's pale spun silk.

Micaiah nodded, gesturing with one hand. "I have, Sister. The village is now empty, and their essences have been gathered. We can move on soon."

"Good," the elder woman replied shortly. "I understand that this is hard for you, but please, do you best." The words were said without changing expression at all. That was her Sister, Micaiah thought with detached, somewhat alien fondness. Always hiding her concern behind that stony facade. Sometimes, it was like she wasn't even hu-

Oh. Neither of them were human. Whoops.

"It is hard," she admitted aloud in a somewhat distracted manner. "But Father is waiting. It'll all be worth it in the end. And then I won't have to kill anymore people."

Limstella nodded. "That's correct. Once Master Nergal is found, we will have no further need for your services."

Micaiah smiled crookedly. Something about how she'd said that was off, but it was okay. Her Sister was awkward like that. "That's good, Sister. I look forward to seeing him again."

"As do I," the stone-faced mage admitted softly, then the slight clouding in her vision disappeared. "Let us move on."

"Yes." Micaiah smiled vacantly, falling into step behind Limstella. "Lets."
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:44 am

Seliph was shocked to hear from Azel that he knew his father, but he didn't have time to ask the young Velthomer Prince about everything pertaining to his father. He then said in a happy tone, "I don't know how my Step Father would react to seeing you... However, you can come with me if you want. Any ally of my father is an ally to me!"

---

Sothe took a hidden approach as Lloyd confronted the foe of his past. That Ephidel person. Sothe never got the full on story about why Lloyd hated these Morphs, but the Rogue had his own reasons despite not knowing much of their crimes. They however, had enough reason to be his enemy. They are holding her captive. Micaiah, his wife, under some dark magic, by that witch.

His wife was the only thing he could remember, along with a blue haired male that he was good friends with and he both admired and respected. Sothe remembered that painful day, where he found her, but that woman had some kind of control on her, and Micaiah was no longer the same. She had an alien feel to her and calling that witch: Sister, she was gone, but Sothe was going to get her back. No matter what, he will save her. However, he at least made a friendship with Lloyd out of hate for Limstella. The green haired rouge never was fully explained on what his hate for the Morph, but he said she helped ruined something that his life was built on: The Black Fang, and he couldn't let that stand. Hey, what did they call it? 'The Enemy of my Enemy is a friend?' Sothe got an ally at least, but could he trust him to not hurt Micaiah? That part, was something that he had to put some blind faith into Lloyd, and hope for the best.

Sothe then began to hear voices speak as he got closer to the edge of the bush he's in to hear Lloyd say, "Not quite alone. That is, if my hiding friend wants a crack at you as well. I wouldn't object to some help."

Sothe then said to himself, "Time to have some fun... and payback."

Sothe then unsheathed his Stilleto, spinning it casually, as he jumped up, grabbing a tree limb above him with his left hand, swinging forward, landing and rolling behind Lloyd, preparing a throwing knife in his left hand, holding his stiletto in the right, saying, "So, 31 foes including this Ephidel guy? Should be a walk in the park."

Sothe quickly counted his total amount of throwing knives: 10. Enough to easily eliminate at the maximum a third of the foes, minimum, about a sixth, but his aim is like an eagle, he may get lucky and take out two with a single knife throw.

"You! Ephidel! If you've any power to: Free Micaiah and you'll die a clean, painless death," Sothe said to the morph, somewhat knowing he's wasting energy, but it didn't hurt to try.
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:45 pm

''Oifey and Shanan....'' Azel's face became conflicted as he heard those names. He was a nice guy so he had been on good terms with both of them. Little Shanan's aunt was actually engaged to Azel's best friend. He hoped neither of them blamed him.
''You accept me by your side this easily...r-really? Azel asked the prince ''B-but I am Alvis little brother...a-and a bas-tard!'' The noble didn't quite know which would be considered worse. Most nobles immediately started ignoring or insulting Azel the moment they learned he was born from a maid his father had a little...fun with. It, along with Alvis fault finding ways was the reason his self esteem was so messed up

''We have to worry lord Seliph! My brother will waste no time in finding and destroying you. Please come with me''

Azel knew just were to go. Every camp set up by Alvis was organised the same way to maximize efficiency. Soldiers would find every facility in a logical place and with the camp always being the same they never got lost. One thing every camp had was an escape tunnel. In the only tent that wasn't of red cloth there was a tunnel dug should someone ever have to sneak out and call for aid if the camp was under siege. It had been Azel's idea actually and he had always treasured the moment of Alvis praising him for it.

So that was were he went, taking Seliph to the green tent and from there into the tunnel which ended in a nearby cave.
''I don't think we will be followed, my brother won't expect you knowing of this passage'' Azel smiled at the prince ''There...you have had my aid in escaping...I fully understand if you'd rather want I'd just leave''

Azel couldn't imagine himself having any use outside knowing how to escape and a noble wanting to keep him around after that use was served? It wasn't likely.
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:56 pm

Plenty of travelers roamed the plains of the outworld on their own but few were as young as the shaman making his way through the snow.

Here Ray was, far far away from his twin brother, his ''father'' or mother as most people called the effeminate monk at first glance and....well, perhaps being separated from Chad was unpleasant as well...perhaps.

Yet despite being alone, hungry and cold Ray was in a fantastic mood. How could he not be? He had encountered a true wonder of dark magic. Artificial humans. Not that the boy wanted to craft any of those himself. Ray recognized magic being used to hurt rather then protect. He wasn't a pleasant boy at all but no cold blooded killer. Still he HAD to know more about those golden eyed  puppets. Knowledge was power and the knowledge found in those creatures would be vast.

''Darn...bloody idiot'' Ray growled. The group of Morph's he had been tracking were under attack by two figures, a very thin young man was green hair and an older blonde with a sword. Taking his Nosferatu Ray decided to wait it out. He could be seen by both parties and an attack on him would seem likely.

From the distance they couldn't quite see who Ray was but they did see green hair and a purple cloak. Lloyd knew a certain someone with green hair and a purple cloak, a happy little girl who called him big brother.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:58 pm

"Baka? Lucy? You're a Khan? Morgan a boy? Severa, I think your head is messed up. You're completely disrespecting me while bringing up complete nonsense....My name is Lucina, we are good friends. You never called me baka before..." Lucina trailed off, and then turned to Morgan, "It is obvious she is not in the right frame of mind. She thinks you're a girl, and she's calling me Lucy. Perhaps you should get some rest with us, Severa. That would do you well."

Before Severa could respond, Lucina grabbed her hand and tugged her into the inn. She requested rooms for her and everyone with her. Lucina was angry at the total amount of gold in the end, cutting their funds in half. However, they would make due with this and rest up.

~~~

That night, Morgan and Lucina were sitting quietly together by the fire in the common room of the inn.

"Morgan, do you have any strategies on what we should do next? I hate to admit it, but I feel....lost. I wish things went back to the way they were, our happy lives back in the future...."
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:38 pm

Seliph looked at Azel, with a grateful expression, saying, "Thank you, Azel. If you want to try and speak with your brother and stay by him, I understand."

Seliph then continued, "Even if you aren't a legitimate child of Duke Velthomer, I hold no care to it. You can come with me if you want. Just know my path is a dangerous one."

---

Severa felt as if she's been gutted by a knife when she looked at Morgan's face. The feelings that Grima forced upon her that one day was the worst of any days that Grima made destruction to. Severa then just ignored him saying,"Pay it no mind... Baka!"

Severa then listened to Lucina speak and drag Severa by the hand, as she then yelled, "BAKA! Let me go! This is not how you should treat a woman of my rank and nobility! Leave me alone, BAKA!"

Lyon smiled as he watched Lucina drag Severa into the Inn as Severa yelled and screamed at the blue haired lord in her vulgar tone. The Grado Prince followed them inside, watching as Lucina brought Severa into her own room. Lyon then asked the Propreitress, "Excuse me Madam. Could you give these items to that blue haired woman who you just gave rooms to?"

The Propreitress nodded, as Lyon handed her a large bag of gold and a note, then turned to make his leave.
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:51 pm

''I...I cannot return to my brothers side'' Azel sighed Not now. It seems he has men at his side that want to prevents such a thing. That mercenary you saved me from seemed to be one of them

Azel hesitated for a moment before taking Seliph's hand ''S-so! I-i will stay by your side. I shall try not to burden you sir. I'm a good mage and reasonable intelligent so I may be of some help''
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:24 pm

~Robin~

Robin and his companion Mist reached the forest nearby. Luckily, there was a path that cut through the forest, signifying that someone has been through here already. The undergrowth, however, was overgrown and over the path, which lead to thorn and vines getting caught on their boots. Mist's scarf and Robin's coat also got caught, and were full of broken branches and thorns.

"This stinks! My scarf is all dirty. I hope there is a river coming up to wash out these dirty branches.
" Mist mumbled to herself. She made it easier for Robin to follow in her footsteps, as she was going through the tough terrain first.

"I could take the lead."
Robin offered, "I'm use to walking in tough terrain with the Shepards. Being their tactician, I had to participate in every battle." Robin passed the girl and started walking. He eventually took off his coat and started to carry it. It helped him move faster and the beating sun was still coming through the treetops. He had started to sweat a lot. Mist kept a steady pace behind him.

"I hope we can find Ike, or one of your Shepard buddies. Then we wouldn't feel so alone or isolated..."
Mist said. The tone of her voice had a hint of sadness, as she must be missing her brother.

"I'm sure they are around somewhere. When working for someone once, I heard that some blue-haired girl is rising an army to fight the dragon. It could be a lot of people we know...but I can't be sure."
Robin said. He didn't turn around as he was fixated on choosing the best path.

Remember who you are.

Robin stopped and looked around. Mist stopped and looked at him curiously. "Is something the matter?" Robin ignored her question and glanced nervously around. He knew that voice...it was his voice.

~Morgan~

Everything happened in a blur. Severa's very brief answer, getting shoved into the hotel, and now in a room with just Lucina. She asked, "Morgan, do you have any strategies on what we should do next? I hate to admit it, but I feel....lost. I wish things went back to the way they were, our happy lives back in the future...."
"Hey, cheer up. You got us this far. Coming to the past to stop Grima, finding our parents, and saving Ylisse. We did enough for a lifetime, but I guess life is asking a bit more from us. I suggest we don't head on rush this dragon, since he probably won't be the happiest to see us. We need an army of strong allies. If only Father was here..he would know exactly what to do..."
Morgan trailed off. He missed his Father a lot. Robin would always look out for him, and scold him, but he did it with love.

"I think you are right. Severa is a step in the right direction. Maybe she might know where the others are."
Lucina's eyes lit up a bit.

A knock on the door distracted Morgan. He got up and answered the door. It was the proprietress. She handed Morgan a large sack of money and told him to give it to his blue haired girlfriend. "Whoa, she isn't my girlfriend. We are just close allies." Morgan closed the door, blushing. He walked over to Lucina and dropped the package in her lap. "It's for you. Oh look, it even has a note attached to it."
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:11 am

''I shan't assume this prince is foolish enough to consider himself safe'' Alvis said to himself when it had became clear Seliph wasn't in his camp an longer '''His escape matters not. Our new friends will sniff him out''

When Alvis talked about wanting a world without persecution he meant it. The original thought came about when growing up in a corrupt court where nobles were all powerful, his beloved little brother discriminated against for only being half a noble and those suspected of having demonic blood burned at the stake. Class persecution was the one Alvis had in mind but race? That wasn't to far removed and if he supported one equality he naturally supported the other. These new beings calling themselves Lagus or Tagual found a genuine safe haven under Alvis and could rank as high as any human or Beorc as the Laguz called humans. Alvis new feral friends were a bit distrusting but ultimately Alvis was a good bet for them and as such many flocked to his banner.

''I shall deliver you that prince his head Alvis'' A Laguz officer by the name of Kezhda said before transforming in a black cat. A squad of beast Laguz rode out to find and kill Seliph.

-------

''I...I cannot return to my brothers side'' Azel sighed ''Not now. It seems he has men at his side that want to prevents such a thing. That mercenary you saved me from seemed to be one of them''

Azel hesitated for a moment before taking Seliph's hand ''S-so! I-i will stay by your side. I shall try not to burden you sir. I'm a good mage and reasonable intelligent so I may be of some help''

--------

For now Ray kept watching the fight. No need to get involved when the alternative could be more rewarding. If those two fighters died it was looting time, their weapons would fetch quite the price and if they won he could just go and examine the remains of those Morph's at his leisure. No it wasn't nice but Sothe and Lloyd were strangers to the boy. Why should he involve himself?

''So much for that'' Fate made that plan not to be apparently. The Morph's spotted him and a pegasus rider left the main fight to charge at Ray.
Pegasus riders were ideal for fighting magic users so she..or it was a though opponent to Ray in theory but brute power was enough to fix that issue.
Nggh! Y-you think that's enough?'' The rider had flown fast and speared Ray's shoulder. In Ray used his Nosferatu tome. The lifeforce of the Morph was drained and as it was the wound in Ray's shoulder started to close
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:41 pm

"Woman, we are nothng of the sort - we are comrades!" Lucina stared at the lady with a watch-your-tongue kind of look. However, even more interesting than the fact Morgan was scarlet from this was the package. Who could have possibly sent her mail? Maybe it is one of the Shepherds....

Lucina eagerly teared the note open and read the contents to herself. The note was strictly addressed to her, and she intended to keep it that way. She turned in such a way so Morgan couldn't read it.

"Dear Blue Haired Madam,

I have heard of your cause, and would like to help you. I do not know if you've heard of the Legends, and what they tell of me. I however wish to assist your cause. Please accept this gift either way. It's the most I give in current terms of my country. It's faced many hardships by my mistakes. Please meet me anytime in the next 24 hours at a Apple Tree just behind here.

P.S. If you know about my past, I am free of his grasps. I do not ask for you to trust me of this, but please trust me."

Sincerly,
Prince Lyon, of Grado

"How thoughtful. Morgan, I will see you tomorrow, bright and early. Spread the word," Lucina rose up and headed to the room she would be staying. She had plans, big plans for the dragon - and she could use the help of Lyon. She didn't open the package in front of Morgan, wondering what could possibly be inside. If it is indeed, a trap, I will open it without anyone around so I am the only one affected. But it doesn't seem like it would be one. This is a peace offering. And we all hate that dragon.

(Swampurtz, you need to pm me what the present is xD)
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Humor : Of course. A humor section. After all, everyone knows that the best way to tell a joke is to have no context, and just improv on the fly *rolls eyes*

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:50 pm

Just wanted to post this since it's the only thing holding up the RP; I'll get to Micaiah and Vika's parts soon, but I don't want to make you guys wait any longer.

---

That flash of green hair and purple cloak was all that was needed to set Lloyd's blood aflame. The mere thought, the slightest possibility of having the girl he'd loved as a sister so close to this battle sent chills down his spine. Yes, she had been a singularly gifted mage, but she was young and still being trained when he'd died. And even if it wasn't her, the person he saw couldn't be much older than she had been. He had to do something.

He sighed, scratching at his beard for a moment before he pulled out his Silver Sword. "Change of plans, my friend. I'll draw some of them off on the way out, but the rest are up to you."

So said, he charged towards the figure on the hill, though apparently too late to stop them from being attacked, as several Pegasus Knights and Wyvern Riders flew towards their position. Two Morphs leapt towards him, daggers and axe slicing down, but Lloyd ducked low and spun, slicing the legs out from under the axeman and using the torque of his spin to slide under the dagger-user's guard. The experienced assassin brought the hilt of his sword up with speed, the pommel slamming into the Morph's throat and crumpling the fragile cartilage like so much paper. That done, he flew towards the person on the hill, noting that they were actually a young man with green hair instead of his lost little sister. Ah well, nothing for it.

Lloyd raced up the slope, sheathing his Silver Sword and drawing his Light Brand. While mediocre as a blade, the weapon was capable of shooting projectiles of pure Light magic, making it a much better weapon against Wyvern Riders and a good option for keeping other filers busy.

The White Wolf slid into position behind the young man, back to back, surrounded by enemies. "Sorry to cut in, boya. Thought you were someone I knew. I hope you don't mind if I help."
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:32 pm

''Considering I'm being dragged into YOUR mess I certainly don't mind if you started working on fixing that'' Ray said, as always very rude.

A swordfighter and a mage were always a good combo. The mage could stand behind the swordfighter, protected from enemy blows while he would shoot at everything coming at the sword fighter. This wasn't an even partnership though. Ray's lack of speed and Lloyd's great amount of it, as well as the white wolf being so good his mere sword was more deadly then Ray's destructive magic showed a clear junior in Ray.

Still the Shaman pulled his weight, shooting down enemy Morph's untill their attackers were no more.

''Dust?....drats'' Ray growled. There had been no corpses left to investigate. A killed Morph turned into dust upon its death. Ray could do little more then pick some up and place it in a bag for further study ''You're quite good with the blade which makes me wonder why you look so shabby, you could make a fortune with your sword alone. I'm Ray''
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:55 pm

Seliph nodded as he and Azel took the escape route out of Alvis's camp, hopefully Alvis wouldn't start sending search parties after him. He could deal with them, but he wanted to keep Azel away from danger atleast. Seliph payed it no heed as the two left and made their way to a city south of Ylisstol: Ositia, hoping he can knowlodge Lord Uther on Alvis's plans.

Seliph, upon nearing Ositia, said, "Azel, this place is Ositia. One of the few Kingdoms that still resist Evil rule. However, between the few remaining Kingdoms. Ositia is probably the strongest, with Ylisstol and Gallia behind it. Lord Uther, however, has been facing some tough times with his brother, Lord Hector, and his wife, Lady Farina, being killed in battle in one of our first attempts to take land controlled by Apophis, and he feels blamed for it. My cousin, Leif, has been trying to assist him since then, which Uther has been doing better. Currently, only Gallia has agreed to alliance, but no word from the Exalt of Ylisstol on their help."

Seliph then stopped and looked about, having a strange feeling, saying, "We're being followed Azel. I knew it wasn't going to be easy to escape. I think your brother has a new ally, the Laquz. Humanoid-like beings who can turn into animals, such as Cats, Tigers, Dragons, and Crows. Let's hope he doesn't have one of the last 2 on his side."

---

Severa quietly sat on her bed, mad that who she met was obviously not her Lucina, and that Apophis, or whatever could cause this, would mess with the red haired Khan's emotions. She then thought, "I am never going to join Lucina's little dumb army. I need to get back to Galia and King Caneghis. Plus, I wonder how Lethe is doing."

---

Outside of the Inn, Lyon say near the tree he requested to meet Lucina at, looking at the peaceful wildlife around him. He then held his finger out, as a small bird flew to it, and landed on his finger, the bird liking at him, as Lyon held out bird food in his other hand to feed it. The bird looked at the food for a moment then began eating, to which Lyon gave a smile.

---

Sothe tossed a knife into a Soldier morph who aimed a Javelin at Lloyd as he went to help the shaman boy, hitting right in the Morphs temple, killing it almost instantly. Sothe. Dashed at another, disappearing before he'd strike the Myrmidon Morph, appearing behind it, breakups spine with one powerful jab from his stilleto. The green haired Whisper zipped around the feild, marking morphs with his knives and cutting them down with a stilleto, their usage of whatever weapon in their hands were terrible against Sothe's quick speed.

As Ephidel was the last to remain, he prepared to fire a blast of magic at Sothe. Within preparations of his Tome, Magic whipped and swirled, forming a wind spell and launching it at full force at Sothe, who bounced off a few trees to avoid, and prepare to strike at the Morph, as he wanted to prepare another spell. Sothe then spun his stilleto in his hand, and dashed at Ephidel, disappearing infront of him, appearing all around him before jumping skywards and bringing his blade down and delivering a powerful strike upon the Morph, to which Sothe asked, "Ephidel was it? Awnser me one question. Where is Micaiah? I know one of your garbage kind took her."
Back to top Go down
Hanbei
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:30 pm

''I read up on those'' Azel said ''They were supposed to be extinct in Yugdral, fallen to the first lopt emperor and sacrificed to their dark god. They have a better...demon lord in my brother'' There was some appreciation in Azel's voice. His big brother welcoming people from another race with open arm did make Azel proud to be a Velthomer. Alvis had accepted him and now he had accepted them. Still he could not deny the title of demon lord. Alvis had done horrible things in the name of the greater good ''But that does make this a lot harder for us sire. I'm a mage of Fala so if it are beast Laguz I may be able to be of some use. Fire is supposed to be very effective against them''

The Laguz tailing them had the same idea and were planning to jump Azel first and bite his neck.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:33 pm

~Robin~

I almost thought you had forgotten me. Just because you defeated me once, doesn't mean that I died. I still live, through you....

Robin felt his hair spike up on his neck. Mist was still questioning him with a worried expression. Robin pulled off his right glove to reveal that the Grima Mark was glowing bright purple again. The eye-like tattoo seemed to be staring at him with delight. He quickly put on his glove again, hoping Mist hadn't seen it

"Hey, Roooobbbiiinn? You there?" Mist was poking him in the back now.

"Sorry, it's nothing..."
Robin said as he continued to walk again. While walking, Robin casually put his coat back on, for more layers to cover his secret. He was now sweltering, but he didn't care. Robin up ahead could see the forest thinning out. "Hey, we are almost through, we might be able to find a town and settling down for the night." He glanced up at the setting sun through the bracken and branches. It's orange and red passion lit up the sky and woke up the clouds to their vibrant yellow and pink colors.

"Or, we can find someone we know! Wouldn't that be great?! We could almost start a group of our own."
Mist said. Her eyes lit up with excitement as the sun bounced back and forth on them.

"Or, you can start a group of your own."
Robin said. He didn't want to have a group of followers now that he was a ticking time bomb. He was worried Grima would lure him under his spell again and uncontrollable demolish all of his friends. I probably better go far, far away where I can't hurt anyone.

Mist broke through his thoughts, "C'mon, every group needs a tactician, and you're the best one around. Just give your charisma a chance. You try to act all tough and mean, but you are a softy on the inside." Mist chuckled with laughter as Robin opened his mouth to answer. The right words just didn't come to Robin, and he looked like a fool standing there.

"We better move before we are in complete darkness. Who knows what lurks here at night."
Robin started walking again. The terrain was easier now, as the forest was thinning out. Mist took the chance to walk besides Robin, instead of behind. Robin was silent, waiting to see if Grima had anything else to share with the worried tactician.

~Morgan~

Morgan sighed as Lucina slammed the door shut. Always onto the next thing with you.... Morgan got up from the chair he was sitting in and headed towards the old, worn down door. The lock had been used by many travelers before him and was a bit too smooth when locking. The fireplace behind Morgan crackles slowly as the embers were dying. For once, it was peaceful. There were no one barking orders at him or pressing him to move on when he was too worn out. Morgan mumbled to himself, "Lucina has to be lighten up a bit, or we are never going to be able to defeat the dragon..."

Morgan thought about Lucina's father, Chrom. He was a powerful and formidable leader of the Shepards. Morgan's father, Robin, admired his charisma and leadership skills. I just wish I got to know him better before we all got stuck in this mess. But, I have hope for Lucina. Taping into her potential could bring out a true leader like her father.

"Stop! Please Sir, let me go!!!"
a frightened voice came from outside Morgan's window.

"Sorry kid, but you're coming with us. You look like a formidable, even if those clothes a tad to big for you." A gruffer, heftier voice responded. The frail moment of piece of shattered in an instant. Morgan did the first thing that came to his mind. He ran towards the window, pried it opened and jumped out. Luckily, his room was on the first floor. He misjudged his body weight and landed in the thick, long grass outside on his stomach, again.

"Bwahahah! You must be daft to land right in front of me like that!" the gruff voice said with a hint of amusement. "Now I got two suckers." Morgan looked up to see a Plegian Ruffian captain. He wore his signature bear belt and wielded a throwing ax in his left hand. He had an egotistical glint in his gleam.

"Morgan?! Is that really you?"
the frightened voice from before asked. However, it wasn't frightened anymore, but filled with curiosity. Morgan pushed himself off the ground and whirled around to find a boy about his height adorned in mage robes. He had a large hat upon his head, a bit dirty to show signs of travel. Morgan took a second to realize who it was.

"Ricken!"
Morgan said astonishingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Warriors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next