USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Fire Emblem Warriors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:13 pm

(I may add more to this post that may play off confusing, and may be seen as containing OCs. All I'll say is to role with it, and for the people who understand its origin; It has to do with the Galdr of Rebirth/Release.)

Seliph looked down for a moment to think, looking up and saying, "What if the Laquz target you first? We are near Ositia, so reinforcements for us is a possibility. We should move. Maybe we can get back to Ositia without confrontation."

---

Severa looked outside to see Morgan talking with Ricken, but she chose not to get involved unless its needed. Especially, if Morgan starts getting beat down. She can care less about Ricken.

---

A man dressed in a jet black armor walked down a red carpet and to a throne, which he relaxed himself on as a creepy looking male bowed to him, saying, "Ahhh, milord Black Knight! How was conquering the revolvers in the Lycia Region."

The armored man replied"Somewhat droll. Only this proclaimed: Hector, showed promise but was smited easily by Aldonite. It seems that no one is worthy of my time, Izuka. Now, how has those prisoners from Serenes?"

Izuka stood, and awnsered, "They've been taken by the Feral Elixers effects. I've dubbed them by the names of Romeo and Juliet accordingly, Milord."

The Black Knight then ordered, "Bring them in."

Izuka bowed, and repeated the Black Knights orders to the Daein Gaurds, who let in two people, a Male who was dubbed: Romeo, who had a Silver Sword by his side, as a woman joined him, dressed in sage clothing, both wearing masks to conceal their faces and an eerie feel to them. Black Knight then said, "They look promising. next on Apophis's asking. Eliminate all who know the Galdr. Only one remains: A warrior named: Seliph Baldos Chalphy. Send these two to eliminate him."

Izuka obediently said, "It shall be done."

Romeo then quitely hissed, "Ssssseliph.... Sssson...."
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:09 pm

Lucina continued until she was far away enough from Morgan. She opened the package. It contained gold.....enough to help supply the army for a month.

"Gods! This is a bit much.."

She found the tree that Lyon was under. She sat down close to him, but at an obvious distance. She made sure her sword was within a reachable distance.

"I have opened your package. This is...very generous of you. And I respect you want to join our cause. But why? Did you know we were low on funds?" Lucina replied, "However, I need more of a reason to trust you. I have read your note, and I cannot say I know much about you. Unless you dedicate your entire self to the cause of destroying this new evil, I see no use for you. We must stop it in order to save our world."

She crossed her arms, looking up at the sky. Father...where could you be now? First Grima, now this...
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hmmm -thinks hard- I got nothing XD

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:05 pm

~Robin~

The glowing windows of an approaching town caught Robin's eye through the thinning foliage. Mist kept a steady pace besides him, silent now herself. Robin glanced over at her and noticed a hint of sadness from his harsh words before. I know she just doesn't want to travel alone anymore. But, I'm dangerous now. Grima lying inside of me can cause caustic damage to this world, on top of the nefarious dragon that is already here.

Not paying attention to where he was going, a large tree branch clunked Robin's forehead and he fell over. "Owww!" He cried out in pain, putting a hand to the bump.

Mist held out her hand, "Are you alright?" Robin reached out to grab it when more pain seared through his head. Taking both hands, he grabbed his head tightly, trying to stop the pain.

A voice kept running through his head, You can run, but you can't hide. You can run, but you can't hide. You can run... Robin tried to shut it out. He gritted his teeth and looked at Mist, "Run!" was all he could muster through the pain.

Shocked, Mist didn't run. "You need help, and luckily I am a Cleric!" Please stay still for a moment while I take care of that bump..." She started to bend down to his level.

"No, run!"
Robin yelled at her. His hands were shaking, fighting the source of power inside. His eyes were coming in and out of focus rapidly. I..I..I can't let Grima take over me!

Mist gasps, "Your eyes! Why are they turning a deep red?" She looked ready to actually follow Robin's order of running. She was torn, trying to figure out what was going on. Robin just sat there, helpless, clenching his head.

~Morgan~

The large pointy hat and short size was no mistake, it was indeed Ricken. He was a but ruffled up however, as part of his robe was fraying and there were a few patches of dirt on his face. "Morgan, let me handle this. I didn't need your help!" Ricken's curiosity turned into a stern glare that  pierced into Morgan.

"Hehehe, it doesn't matter how much you quarrel, because the only one 'handling this' is me!" the gruff voice said. Morgan turned to see a Berserk with bear pelts and an animal skull upon his head. He had an axe in his right hand, resting upon his broad shoulders. Morgan  pushed himself off the ground. Standing next to Ricken, they were about the same size. "Now which one should I take on first? The magic boy or the....errrr coat boy? No matter, both of you are coming with me." He lowered his axe, getting ready to use it at a moment's notice.

Ricken whispered in Robin's ear. "Morgan, let's talk after we take care of this brute. What do you have on you right now?"

Morgan answered back in a low voice, keeping his eyes on the Berserk. "I have a Levin Sword and a El Fire tome, if those are to any use.."

"Great! I'll hit him with an El Wind to knock him off his feet and you can come down with the sword." Ricken quickly replied. He reached for his El Wind tome that was hidden among his robes.

"Quit bantering like mice!" The Berserk reached to grab one of them. Ricken instinctively dodged the grab while Morgan tried to do the same. However, the Berserk was able to grab part of his large coat and starting to pull Morgan with him. His grip was strong and powerful.

"EL WIND!!"
Ricken called as his hand started to turn blue-green with harsh winds. He released them at Morgan's captivator, who took it to the gut. He let go of Morgan, clenching his stomach in pain. Morgan quickly grabbed his Levin Sword and slashed at the Berserk.

His head came clean off and rolled slightly on the dark dirt. Morgan gave a look of disgust at the pool of blood gathering around his feet. "Pheewww, that could of been a lot worse..." He said.

Ricken closed his wind tome and approached Morgan. "What are you doing here? Do you know where the other Shepards are?"

Morgan shook his head, "It's only me and Lucina...and a group of weary travelers. We are trying to find each other and put an end to the dragon."

"So that's what caused it, huh? I've been traveling alone for a while, but I keep running into the people like him.
" He points down to where the decapitated body laid on the ground. "It's been a rough road indeed." Ricken sighed and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:43 am

Lyon looked to the sky as Lucina questioned him. She most likely experienced equal pain as he has, if not more. The Grado Prince thought for a second, then responded, "Do you know the feeling of being a puppet? To have all the ones you love and care about terrorized by the one pulling your strings? I've always wanted to help others and be a great King of my homeland: Grado. However, I took a wrong step and was corrupted by a dark being. In the end, I caused pain to the woman I loved, and later caused destruction to Grado. I just wished that I could help everyone, but in the end.... I just now wish to atone by helping people. Even though Ositia is crafting a liberation army, I fear that they won't be accepting to me if I join. I feel that I may be better off join a local revolutionary militia then a bigger one. I under if you do not accept me in fear that history may repeat itself, and if so, I'm sorry to waste your time."

---

Severa watched the battle unfold, to which she gave a sarcastic slow clap, saying in her normal, snarky tone, with abit of sarcasm, "Good job for killing one guy! It shows how much you young boys are growing up! Your just, I don't know... A LOT of people behind me or Lucy."

---

Leif paced back and forth anxiously in the barracks of Ositia, worried over Seliphs well being, wondering where his cousin wondered off to. Leif, was the son of Duke Quan, descendant of the Crusader Noba and King of Lensrer, and Lady Ethlin, descendent of the Crusader Baldr. The Lenster Prince was just about to begin looking for his cousin as he noticed some one walk in: Soren.

Soren looked at Leif. His anxiety was pulsating, but Soren didn't care and walked over to a bookshelf, taking a book from it and went back out to leave, which Leif asked him, Soren? Have you seen Seliph anywhere?"

Soren responded, "He went out to attempt an assassination on that Alvis guy he talks about. Lethe went after him to make sure he was alright."

Leif then questioned into that, Then why didn't you stop him?"

Soren sighed, knowing he'd get caught up in a conversation with Leif. Soren didn't dislike Leif. It's just.... Soren doesn't like to chat with him as he doesn't want to chat with everyone else. He then responded, "Seliph is capable at defending himself against Alvis due to Tyfring. Though a full on battle would be disastrous. So he'd attempt to assassinate him, if failed, he would flee. Simple strategy. Now, do you want more talking, or can I get back to being productive?"

Leif shook his head as Soren happily left, going to his own quarters to build strategy, opening the book he picked out, which was called: The Great Divine Weapons. Vol 2: Tomes and Staves. Soren flipped in a few pages, noting a few major tomes for later reading: Mjönir, Lopto, Book of Naga, ECT. Soren then stopped when he landed on one: Forseti, and began to read it.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hmmm -thinks hard- I got nothing XD

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:26 am

~Robin~

Robin let out a loud scream and looked to the sky. He started panting as the pain started to ebb away. He shakily stood up and looked at a worried Mist. "I...I think I'm okay now..."

"What was that? Does that happen often?"
Mist looked with wide eyes. She kept her distance, looking scared.

"It..it was Grima..."
Robin said shakily..."I thought I had sealed him away...but apparently I haven't."

"Who's Grima? Why did you try to seal them away?"
Mist took a step closer, realizing Robin was stable for the time being.

"Grima is the fell dragon from the land I come from....I was bred to have the purest blood so Grima can host a body again. However, things changed as I ran from my fate."
Robin put a hand on his heart. "Grima lives inside of me, as a sleeping giant, ready to come out whenever. I guess when I fought him, he sealed himself inside of me." Robin looked at the ground.

"Oh...I never knew that..."
Mist folded her hands.

Robin gazed up at her. "We cannot travel together any longer. I am a ticking timebomb that can explode at any moment. I'm too dangerous to be around people."

"But...but what about finding our friends and solving this crisis?"
Mist's voice became high.

"You'll have to solve that by yourself. I better stop this before it becomes a problem."
Robin pulled out his Iron Sword and pointed it at his chest. "If I die, then Grima can never come out."

"Wait! There has to be another way!"

~Morgan~

"Good job for killing one guy! It shows how much you young boys are growing up! Your just, I don't know... A LOT of people behind me or Lucy."
Severa's harsh tone rang in Morgan's ears.

"Se..Severa?!"
Ricken turned around to face her. "Finally a familiar face!"

"Don't let her appearance fool you...she's not the Severa you and I know. She's from another world." Morgan said. He took out a cloth, wiped the blood of his Levin Sword, and sheathed it. "Also, what would you have done in that situation? More bricks build a sturdy wall."

"Bricks? I am not a brick. It's just that wimps like you two have no place in this war. Go home!" Severa crossed her arms.

Morgan turned to Ricken, "We better find Lucina, she'll be glad to see a familiar face. Oh, have you seen my father anywhere?"

Ricken shook his head. "You're the first person from the Shepards I've seen."

"Oh..."
Morgan was slightly disappointed. I thought he would of known something about my father. I'm really worried about him...and the rest of the Shepards. He turned around, ready to walk to the front of the rickety old inn. He turned his head to look to Severa, "If you would like to join us, we'll be in the inn."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Warriors   

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Warriors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2