USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Holiday Happenins
by Cat Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:49 pm

» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections
by Cat Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:33 pm

» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)
by DuskCorruption Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:05 pm

» Star Guardians Reference
by Raven Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:22 pm

» The Star Guardians: A terrible fanfic by someone who doesn't even play league
by Cat Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:57 pm

» Here, the Sun Rises
by Raven Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:22 pm

» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion
by Raven Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:20 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Reaching for CIEL (Discussion)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Reaching for CIEL (Discussion)   Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:52 pm

A Private Roleplay between Cat, Seek, Raven, Vir, and Kojiro

An echo of hope....

An cry for peace..

This is our battle, and we will stand up for what we believe.

That is why we will stand as one voice.

Please create your characters below. We will start once everybody creates their characters.

Code:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapon(s):
Background:

Last edited by Cat on Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for CIEL (Discussion)   Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:23 pm

Name: Luchia
Personality: A fiesty girl that is always energetic and on the go. She is a dreamer, always following her heart no matter what kind of trouble she may get into. She dislikes her parents and their expectations about her, which is why she is now training to be a huntress. She wants to learn to have fun, but also balances her parents expectations about being calm and a perfectionist. It as if they are always in the back of her head, on her mind, whispering in her ear.
Appearance:
Weapon(s): She uses her paintbrush to draw from her imagination. Basically, whatever she thinks of will take form, only for a short while and while she can envision it. She needs dust to charge its creativity. It is an illusion-based magic, yet the illusions she makes can hurt.
Her semblance allows her to concentrate on one thing and one thing only. She will close out all sound, and it gets more powerful the more sound that is around her. If minimal sound is around her, she is weaker as oppose to when more sound is around her.
Background: Luchia comes from a rich family. Her father is a banker while her mother is a prominent member of the Schnee development team. She has no siblings, but her mother always read her stories as a kid and Luchia used to dream of them all the time. Stories about adventure and helping the common people. She trained hard to get where she was.

Last edited by Cat on Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hide and ____.

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for CIEL (Discussion)   Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:34 pm

Name: Curtis
Appearance: Curtis has reddish, brown hair that sticks out in every direction and goes to about his mid-neck in length. He has deep emerald eyes that seem to stare off into the distance and creates the appearance he is in a trance. He has pale white skin, due to living in a harsh condition most of his life.
Curtis is slenderly built for most of the year, but when winter rolls around, he gets a bit more chubby. This is due to his faunas being an elk. Accommodating this, he has large antlers sticking out of his head.
He wears a white polo shirt under a crimson vest. He also wears tan cargo pants that go to about his knees and mountain boots. His boots only go up to his ankles, but they are well worn and a bit faded.

Personality: Curtis has an upbeat personality and is not afraid to talk to others, despite how faunas get mistreated. He isn’t afraid to say his opinions and fight back on those who make fun of his heritage. He sticks up for others like him and won't be afraid to pick a fight with any human. He is not afraid to lie, if that is how he will achieve equality. Curtis loves to eat, and he is almost always seen chewing on something (Preferably a piece of straw). In battle, he is fueled by his animal instinct of fear and becomes quick on his feet and nimble to defeat his foes. He might act a bit rash in battle since he afraid to get hurt or die. Off the battlefield, Curtis is a bit of a clutz and a slob.
Background: Curtis is from the snowy, isolated land of Atlas. He lives in a poor town that is easily targeted by Grimm. Since he strongly believe in equality between humans and faunas he pushed for rights up there. However, his town pushed him away and gave him usually the scouting job since most of the residents are humans. He was fed up with being mistreated as he was a faunas. He usually would lie to the town about what he saw, to scare them. Eventually he decided that he would join the one thing that he wouldn’t get segregated for, and that was becoming a Huntsman. He left Atlas on a journey to Vale to try to get into Beacon and become stronger. Before he left, his mother gave him their family’s heirloom, for luck and to defend himself.
Species: Elk Faunas
Weapon: Curtis weapon, and his family’s heirloom is a bladed boomerang named Rouge Wapiti, or RW for short. The boomerang as different compartments full of different dust, so Curtis can change the effect it has when he throws it. He can only choose one dust at a time. Curtis can also  detatch the two blades to reveal a chain-whip underneath that is great for lashing at enemies and grappling to higher ledges.
Back to top Go down
Kojirou Sasaki
Neophyte
Neophyte

Humor : There are two types of people I despise in this world: people who don't respect another person's nationality, and the Dutch!

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for CIEL (Discussion)   Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:13 pm

Name: Onyx
Personality:  Onyx isn’t a very social man. He sticks to himself, prefering to be left alone than to being in another’s company. He wasn’t always this way, but the time when he was social was long ago. He’s almost never without his mask or his green cloak. When approached, he’s friendly and can hold a conversation, but will often times shut up suddenly and refuse to talk.
Appearance:  
Appearance notes:  while it is unlikely for him to be without either, without his mask or hood on, Onyx has short, black hair, dark, black eyes, and a scar running down across his face between his eyes.
Weapon(s): Onyx carries two swords, two handguns, and two knives, the last of which have chain attachments that connect somewhere within his cloak. All of his weapons are coated with a black Dust, as well as having a Dust canister built into the hilt, which is filled with a silver colored dust.
Background: Onyx was born far to the south of the Kingdom of Vale in a small village along the shore. For a while, the village survived on its own, with no outside help from any of the kingdoms. However, the village no longer exists. It seemingly vanished into thin air five years ago. Three years ago, Onyx stumbled to the outer walls of Vale carrying a wounded Grimm that died shortly after he arrived, bleeding from a wound on his face (this was before he donned his mask). Onyx is the only confirmed survivor of the village, but refuses to talk about what happened there to this day. After arriving in Vale, he attended one of its battle training schools on a scholarship. While there, he was cited as being very individualistic, staying away from the various groups or cliques, of his own choice. Very few could ever get a read on his battle strategy, and when they did, he would simply change to another style. Despite several attempts to dissuade him from attempting to become a hunter, he applied and was accepted into Beacon Academy.

Last edited by Kojirou Sasaki on Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Trophies : Let's Post! 3rd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for CIEL (Discussion)   Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:17 pm

Name: Eldar Claddagh
Personality: Eldar is a kind hearted and strong willed individual, from his village he is used to having a wolf's tail sticking out of his back and proudly shows it when entering into beacon academy. He is intelligent and quick when it comes to combat or tactical strategies.
Appearance: Eldar can usually be found wearing a full suit with a white button up shirt, a green tie, a black vest and a black jacket with green accents that resembles a cloak. he wears a sturdy leather belt with a chain on it. He also wears a pair of black pants that have a green stripe running down the sides. His shoes are a fine leather made to look expensive but really they are made for fighting. His hair is a deep emerald green with his eyes to match. Coming out of the back of his suit is a wolfs tail with the tip colored green. Underneath his attire his body has several tattoos consisting of Celtic knots on his arms and legs, he has a Celtic cross that covers his entire back. Around his wrists are matching Celtic bands.
Weapons: Eldars weapons consist of a pair of twin blades that were forged using traditional techniques while using the green dust associated with the element of the wind. The blades glow a dark green, the blades have engravings of ancient celtic runes, the guards are in the shape of  Claddagh rings since the blades have been in Eldars family for generations. When attacking they can cause deeper cuts than the blades themselves would normally give due to the blades being surrounded by small currents of wind that sharpen to razor edges once under Eldars control. Though the blades may be nearly as thin as several sheets of paper the traditional forging and addition of dust have reinforced the blades to be nearly indestructible. Eldar can also use additional dust or crystals to enhance his blades even further but for short periods of time.
Faunus Species: Wolf
Background: Eldar was born and raised in the southern region of the kingdom of Vale where his family and ancestors have lived for as long as anyone can remember. His mother and father were both of the hound species, when Eldar was born to their surprise he ended up being a wolf, the result of two strong hounds producing a child, for his culture having a wolf faunus is extremely rare and those who have the traits are considered special. Eldar grew up quickly learning to hunt and fight, when he learned of Beacon academy at the age of 8 he was determined to enter and become a Hunter. His family also had another tradition of being chosen by the twin blades of Caladbolg which once was a single sword but was split in two to better control its power. Only those with a powerful will and intellect could be accepted by the swords, many had tried but only a few succeeded throughout history. When Eldar was 14 he entered the hall in his city where the blades were kept on a pedestal awaiting its next master. Curiously he picked up the blades and was instantly swept into a flurry of whirlwinds. Raising alarm in the city many approached him but no one could get close enough to help. Eldars parents sat one the side wrought with worry. Soon after the whirlwinds subsided and Eldar stood with a pair of blades to large for him to yet use, free of harm. The blades hummed with a dark green glow acknowledging Eldar as its new master. From then on Eldar trained even harder to sharpen his body and mind to gain entrance to Beacon academy.
Back to top Go down
Vir Honestus
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Trophies : Let's Post! 3rd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for CIEL (Discussion)   Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:53 pm

So whats the turn order on this one? Also cant see the picture for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for CIEL (Discussion)   Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:21 pm

There is no formal turn order, but we can do it in the order we made our characters.

Cat
Seek
Kojirou
Vir
Raven (eventually...we can't wait on you forever gurl <3)

So let's just make this the order. If someone takes a really long time to post, you can over-ride them.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for CIEL (Discussion)   Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:02 pm

Alright, that seems legit enough for me. I'll post either tomorrow or Friday.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for CIEL (Discussion)   Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:34 pm

You could've just asked "hey speed it up a little bit. We plan on starting."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for CIEL (Discussion)   Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:04 pm

Name: Isla Andrade
Personality: a caring, loyal yet energetic and passionate person.  She's a bit of a flirt or tease if not sarcastic, but it's usually in good fun and not meant to be taken serious; more often it's just playful and for her own amusement. She likes having fun and lightening up the mood. Though she shows respect when appropriate and is actually quite nurturing. Isla is adventurous and hardworking (and having fun while doing so).  Isla is the type to love to tease you, but will always be there for you as well. She sometimes comes across a tad blunt or harsh. She's essentially a cool flame, but she is indeed a flame. Or perhaps more like burning ice, as she is cold when angry (which is hard to make her) but still filled with passion.
Appearance:
Weapon(s): Iris Scuttle - a weapon of multiple forms, including a cutlass with a pistol in the hilt, and a snake sword (for understandment, an example of a snake sword is here)
Background: Grew up along the port of Vacuo within a sailor household. Spent much of her time training at sea, learning to fight to protect herself from Sea Grimm. Isla after some time, realizing she had a knack for it, decided to put her skills into becoming a huntress. She transferred to Patch and be came friends with Yang Xiao Long, excited to both be heading to Beacon. Though she will not have realized how their paths will split once there. No one completely knows the story behind the worn eyepatch.
Back to top Go down
Kojirou Sasaki
Neophyte
Neophyte

Humor : There are two types of people I despise in this world: people who don't respect another person's nationality, and the Dutch!

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for CIEL (Discussion)   Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:48 pm

To be honest, I wasn't sure how I wanted to introduce Onyx, and couldn't really think of much, so I'm sorry if my post isn't the most interesting or well done post you've ever read.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for CIEL (Discussion)   Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:16 am

Kojirou, if you don't post in 3-5 days, I'm going to let your turn be skipped. We need to keep this RP moving!
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for CIEL (Discussion)   Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:20 pm

Okay, Raven and I have discussed rebooting this RP under a new name because Kojirou hasn't been posting lately.

We want to rename our team to team CIEL, instead of VOICE.

So this would change things up:

Curtis is the leader.
My character's color will change from Violet to Lavender

We don't have to make a new discussion for this, just rename the RP and skip to Raven's turn. I think we all want to leave our posts the same, but I will be changing my characters name.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for CIEL (Discussion)   Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:45 pm

Thanks for shoving me into the leader position without my consent

I guess I will have to rework some of my ideas now.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for CIEL (Discussion)   Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:05 pm

No, we wanted to make sure that we could keep most of the characters the same as they are, and therefore keep similar letters. Which is why we ended up with CIEL.

I am happy to hear any other suggestions for our team name if you have any, but I think Ciel is pretty cool. It means Heaven/Blue Sky.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for CIEL (Discussion)   Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:57 pm

Plus sky meaning we are aiming high for our goal to improve the world which worked to reimage our previous idea of VOICE where we were speaking out against the evils of the world (such humanitarians we are lol)

Dont worry Seek, Ozpin would've put you as leader without your say anyway. ^_^

Just think though, you can give yourself a similar feel to Jaune now.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for CIEL (Discussion)   Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:55 pm

The roleplay will officially be named, "Reaching for CIEL".

Please resume posting as usual. Any inconsistent with your character (such as name, appearance changes, etc) will be forgiven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaching for CIEL (Discussion)   

Back to top Go down

Reaching for CIEL (Discussion)
Page 1 of 1