USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections
by Swampurtz Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:44 pm

» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)
by Swampurtz Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:40 pm

» Holiday Happenins
by Cat Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:49 pm

» Star Guardians Reference
by Raven Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:22 pm

» The Star Guardians: A terrible fanfic by someone who doesn't even play league
by Cat Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:57 pm

» Here, the Sun Rises
by Raven Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:22 pm

» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion
by Raven Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:20 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

For the Fallen RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alisaur
Drafter
Drafter

Favorite Roleplay : N/A

PostSubject: For the Fallen RP   Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:34 am

So I've been bugging Dusk for awhile to do a new role-play. Finally I've won this argument. I was asking him about themes and such when he came up with some brilliant ideas for this role-play so I'll list them down and see what others have for feedback.

1) Use other player feedback to figure out race and abilities of characters. Basically he wants for other members to build out are characters physical and special abilities and for us to role-play how we believe that person would act. We get to start with a quote but other than that the rest comes from others.

2) This game is supposed to be faster operating and more back and forth. So we both decided 3 paragraphs a post. "This rule can be broken of course if really small paragraphs or talking"

3) Members are always encouraged to post ideas that we will work to incorporate into our posts.

We are beginning with the simple theme of fallen idols trying to rise again either to reclaim their former glory or something else. We want the world at peril but from what depends on others. "Roar"

If anyone is interesting in helping or actually maybe wanting to play in this rp as well let us know. As for now I'll start with Dusk's quote since it's brilliant and I need to think of a better one now.

"I traded my soul for the ability to see into the future... sadly the only future I can see is the day I will die."
Back to top Go down
Alisaur
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: For the Fallen RP   Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:48 pm

Ok, I came up with my quote.

Alisaur's quote

"It's time to stop being the victim, and start being the monster"

Dusk's quote

"I traded my soul for the ability to see into the future...sadly the only future I can see is the day I will die."

So time to start building our characters, world problem and anything else people wish to contribute. *Roar
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: For the Fallen RP   Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:00 pm

Well based from your quote Ali I have some ideas for things.

For your characters race I feel i need to see something not normally considered strong. So weak type creatures that are not commonly thought of as dangerous. So I would say if animal hybrid is your thing then mouse, fish, bird and such. If fantasy is your thing then fairy type or mermaid things like that. Just something that doesn't read dangerous at a glance. You can be as brutal as you like but I think you shouldn't read that.

If anyone has any thoughts or just a choice they think would be fun feel free to suggest.
Back to top Go down
Alisaur
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: For the Fallen RP   Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:35 pm

*ROAR* I can work with something like that, but more direction would be appreciated from anyone. Anything that can help me create my person. Is he/she have any disabilities or addictions? Do they have a family and if so how does he/she feel toward that. Stuff like that would help.

*Happy Roar

As for you Mr. Corruption I have some ideas.

I would love to see you as a person with strong morals or great position. Like someone who you could view as never making the bargain you did and having anger towards being cheated. Like a law officer or judge. Maybe if you wanted to go different race maybe be an angel or something from the light field.

Although I could see you playing this as a bad person who is more enraged at being taken advantage of. So you could be a Demon that is pissed off. I'm going to think some more on this.
Back to top Go down
Alisaur
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: For the Fallen RP   Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:17 pm

So I'm thinking for possible plot lines for the world to be at peril can be.

1] Dangerous Intelligent beings from a different dimension releasing monsters to take over world. Would take place in modern or slight futuristic environment.

2] Post zombie apocalypse. Resources are dwindling and monsters rule the landscape. Modern Time.

3] Machine Virus (Dusks Idea) A strange virus spread throughout computers and sentient life built itself in a primitive fashion. Now years later the war is at risk of losing everything to this enemy and we still don't even know where the virus originated from (dusk did not tell me if the virus was computer or living).

4] Monster vs. Human tension (Dusks Idea) Monsters are real, and are frightening but aren't all bad. Some just want to live simple lives and past situations made them fight back and build the bad names for themselves and their kind. Others wish for nothing more than to enslave mankind. Humans are the same way too. Some want peace with the monsters and some just want to kill them and eradicate. Situations have been getting worse and are turning ugly.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: For the Fallen RP   Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:57 pm

1) and 4) are ones I'd be interested in signing up for. 3) sounds like something that is going on in game and 2) is pretty redundant.
Back to top Go down
Alisaur
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: For the Fallen RP   Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:15 pm

*HAPPY ROAR

Yeah for more interested parties. I think 4 would be fun. I could see myself playing a cute monster Smile

But I guess that depends on what type of monster other people would pick for me Surprised

*Roar
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: For the Fallen RP   Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:29 pm

I'm intrigued.

I would be cool seeing 1) and 4) but I would love you to find a way to incorporate 3) I don't care if it reminds me of Game, still like it.

Perhaps the main initial focus is 4) and over time the actions between humanity and (less prejudice term for) monsters kinda make 1) less likely to have their plans come full circle so they make 3) happen. maybe?

Based on your quote Ali, and Dusk's idea of a description, the weak but strong clairvoyant [i]cute]/i] monster, I'd like to see something like a mermaid, siren, fairy etc or perhaps a kitsune. Also, some minor psychic abilities, for a fortune teller/witch hint of would be pleasant. I'm not saying a strong vivid ability, but to play around with it. but I suggest a kitsune as it would be cute, and another creature known for being seen as not dangerous at first, and they had powers. The other creatures would be interesting too, and I'm sure I'm forgetting another good monster.

Dusk, I haven't figured out my thoughts for yours yet. Sorry. also nothing in terms of personality for either do I have.
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: For the Fallen RP   Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:00 pm

Ali you could be a were-kitsune Smile that would be interesting. I'm also fine with using 4 as prominent storyline and then bringing other elements into the game.
Back to top Go down
Alisaur
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: For the Fallen RP   Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:16 pm

Dusk, from chat. I'm forcing you to be younger. You don't have to be like a kid or teen but younger than you have for your other main characters. I want you to be that adolescent still learning certain things. Not like kid and young adult things, but like love and loss and things. Stuff that time teaches.

You will be college age, I'm gonna say 20. BAM. *DEVIOUS ROAR
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: For the Fallen RP   Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:35 am

So after speaking to a few people about roleplay. I have it kind of broken down into how it will work.

Humans and monsters coexist.

Usually separated into different communities, very rarely mingling.

Humans outnumber monsters by a landslide lets say 20/1.

A prominent vampire scientist has discovered a synthetic easily created blood substitute, this could end the thought of accidental or deliberate attacks on humans due to blood necessity/frenzy. This has some humans horrified due to fact that this would be the stepping stone for monsters to become equals in world due to being able to control urges without hurting anything. Some humans want to support this some want to stop this, same thing for monsters.

Humans have 3 agencies that work above simple police level. They are monster hunters who have the complete ability to handle any monster related problem as judge, jury and executioner. These 3 agencies are. Van Hellsings, who have a deep hatred of monsters and usually choose violence to address most problems. Belmonts who are middle ground, they may have a few monsters in their ranks. Finally the Alucards, who are most protective and mainly built of monsters.

More plot elements will appear after most of this has progressed.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Location : Somehwere where it doesn't rain and I wish it would
Humor : A turtle's only weakness is being flipped onto its back. So if you duck tape two turtles back-to-back, they are the most invincible creature on this earth.

PostSubject: Re: For the Fallen RP   Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:52 am

Reading some of the stuff in this RP has gotten me interested. I don't know how my schedule will work out with maining my Japanese Class (I wanna learn the language so bad.), along with school and other RPs, Ill think about joining, as I already have a character idea somewhat prepared.
Back to top Go down
Alisaur
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: For the Fallen RP   Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:17 am

I like the concept we have going due to not having to create my own character is awesome.

I love giving ideas for other people but always struggle with myself. So by making it that all you can provide is a quote it lets other players run with it for you.

I can't wait to see what my character is, from the replays it looks like I'm at least on the monster side Smile *MONSTER ROAR
Back to top Go down
Alisaur
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: For the Fallen RP   Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:01 pm

DUSKY its time.

I am going to begin making your character, other people can chime in and debate if they would like.

Name: Your choice
Family: Father, Mother, and Sister
History: Your whole family has been members of the order of monster hunters known as the Belmonts. Your last name can be whatever but it will be considered a faction of the original Belmont bloodline.
Your appearance: Give me time to find a picture.
Your occupation: Hunter, since the age of 16 you were rated one of the highest ranks that very rarely a person under 25 receives. You are very caring but have killed before. You are highly combat aware but sometimes you let this ruin social and good times with minor paranoia. Currently you are trying to attain a degree since you feel hunting is a curse at times.

So will start with that, let me know people what you think. As for Dusk, deal with it Smile *EVIL HAPPY ROAR
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: For the Fallen RP   Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Ok first, from looking at this... I'm assuming I'm a purebred human?

Now I guess your turn. I'll follow your formula from above.

Name: Your pick
Race: I'll let you choose (or someone else can pick for you) either a Were-Kitsune, Mermaid Siren, or Headless Stalker (think headless horseman)
Background: Will be altered based on your race. For now your family has always been pureblood monster. You come from a large family so lets say 6 siblings, will make you the middle child. Your father and mother are both scientists. Your father teaches while your mother works on more independent projects. Your family gets some grief sometimes for being more peaceful in terms of human / monster hostility.
Back to top Go down
Alisaur
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: For the Fallen RP   Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:19 pm

Yes. You're human Dusk.

As for me. I will be *HAPPY MEOW ROAR a were-kitsune.

I had an idea to make this be easier to handle and go about. How about we use a simple formula for every post. That way they will be shorter and easily understood and more back and forth. I want it so that we post so much we don't need to play each other's characters as much. Sound good?

I'm open for suggestions on this formula.

*Happy Roar
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: For the Fallen RP   Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:33 pm

Sorry for long wait Ali, that sounds like a good idea. How about

-Location / time

-A few paragraphs, lets say under 10 lines of info in case you want to have talking. Breaks don't count as spaces.

does this work easily? nice and short.
Back to top Go down
Alisaur
Drafter
Drafter

PostSubject: Re: For the Fallen RP   Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:02 am

My name is Moon Asura, I'm 22, and a Mutt Kitsune. That means that my parents are different species of Kitsune. I have blondish hair and a pale completion. My eyes are a beautiful topaz emerald. I'm about 5'6" and normal / small build. I have been through some hardships being imprisoned for a few years due to my, um, ailment. I'll talk about that later.

My father came from a family of Zenko Mori, happy forest dwellers. My mother on the other hand had  rougher upbringings. She was Yako Ongaku. Her family was branded more mischievous then malevolent, yet she loved her music which led my parents to find each other. Thats a story for another time though.

I have 4 other sisters and 2 brothers. Lets start from the youngest.

Naomi, she's 13 and is the sweetest little thing ever. She takes after my mother though always playing pranks.

Next is my little pain in the butt brother Tomoe. He's 14 and likes to pretend he's 5, he needs to stop crying already.

Crimson is next, she looks like me but with brown and red tipped hair and is always in constant competition with me. I feel she hates me due to my illness. She's 21 and does the best she can to hide me from the world.

My 24 year old sister Kali is wonderful, she plays her flute all day long and is well respected in the music community. She doesn't have much time for the family these days though.

Now comes my oldest sister Kokkuri, 26 and engaged. all she does is tell me to stop caring about my past and settle down with the first man I can pick up. Easy for her when she doesn't have to worry about tearing apart her mate in a fit of rage.

Finally my awesome brother. Keiya is a little different, he is very business savvy and always well groomed. The ladies are all over him but they don't have much of a chance if you know what I mean *wink. He is always caring and was the person who helped me the most after my release.

Most of us live with our parents with the exception of the 2 eldest. We have a decent sized home but it;s crowded at times. We live in a nice little monster community called Hiltshire and I attend a mostly monster college not to far away. We had to move from our original hometown due to rising attacks on monsters and hatred.

I guess I should explain my story now. I am usually mocked openly by other Kitsune due to only having one tail. It's not that I didn't have more. Just while I was imprisoned my warden enjoyed to cut them off when she was in a fowl mood. She hated monsters and punished us for no reason at times.

I have an illness the doctors call it. Some form of lycanthropy in which case I become a raging fox / wolf beast. I call it a gift but I have no idea how to control it or even what triggers it.

I had an incident when I was 14 and injured some human girl. Nothing bad, just a broken arm. Due to this I was locked away by the local VanHellsing hunter, who refused my parents visitation and wouldn't allow any communication. It was the worst 6 years anyone could ever endure. I went to creepy school for monsters. All the guards and teachers beat us for anything, even coughing.

My fellow inmates were actually really nice. Sadly, if you were a bad monster a hunter usually came in and decided to put a bullet in your head. Seeing as they don't even need a warrant to have authority to put us down. I don't even know how you would even get out, there were no timelines or anything. They let you out when they decided to, which was never. It was a concentration camp to keep us away from the humans who hated us so much. I don't want to talk about the specifics of my release right now, that moment is still a little to haunting for me to dwell on.

So thats me, trying to restart my life after only being free for less than 2 years. They said it would be difficult to readjust but I'm finding it quite easy. Not being beaten daily by hateful humans is something I'm happy to go without.
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: For the Fallen RP   Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:01 am

Okay, don't want to leave you hanging any longer Ali so here it goes. If people want me to modify let me know.

My name is Star Gearheart. I'm a human male... yes the name I blame on my parents... I think they lost a bet or something when I was born. Either way I've come to embrace it as my own. Gotta laugh at yourself sometimes.

Lets start with my curse and blessing. My whole family belongs under the wings of the HUNTER division known as the Belmonts. Luckily that keeps me in good company with normal headed humans and monsters. The Van Hellsings look at us as a bunch of flower children but there just jealous that our blood traces the furthest back. To the first Hunter Richter Belmont. The Alucards are good hunters that keep in close touch with us. I guess you can attribute that to Alucard joining forces with Richter to stop one of the worst monsters in history.

So from just listening me babble on you can see I enjoy history a little too much. My sister mocks me for it but I figure if I know what I'm up against I'll live longer. Plus I kind of hate my job sometimes. Killing isn't always avoidable and I wish to know the easiest way to put some poor being out of its misery the fastest. You ever have to kill a werewolf without silver... it's a long horrible process to be part of and by the end of it you're just as monstrous as the poor creature was.

Sadly I'm good at my job. My whole family is. I have just been gifted to be the youngest to achieve adult rankings before I was 16. Now I'm 20 and would like to have a chance for a real life.

My sister is Lisa, she's 24 and enjoys her job a little much. She's had a few hearings for using excessive force and I think she likes it. I think she'd love nothing more than to be a Van Hellsing. She's sweet to me, in a violent mean kind of way... but she cares I can tell. I mean she didn't kill me outright when I contracted lycanthropy the first time so I guess that could be called love.

Edward and Linda, my parents love to gloat about their children but I think they just enjoy giving us orders as our superiors. Their nice enough people. They take their jobs seriously and are pretty fair when it comes to judgement.

I just want a somewhat normal life. Is that so much to ask...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Fallen RP   

Back to top Go down

For the Fallen RP
Page 1 of 1