USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Holiday Happenins
by Cat Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:49 pm

» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections
by Cat Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:33 pm

» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)
by DuskCorruption Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:05 pm

» Star Guardians Reference
by Raven Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:22 pm

» The Star Guardians: A terrible fanfic by someone who doesn't even play league
by Cat Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:57 pm

» Here, the Sun Rises
by Raven Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:22 pm

» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion
by Raven Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:20 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Two halves of a whole

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Two halves of a whole   Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:09 pm

Doing some more writings for possible illustrated storybook. I like horror but sometimes real life can strike into your heart just the same.

Here’s a story to close your eyes, it was always you I despised. The song is over the lullaby has ended, yet you won’t die. I know my life would be better if I just let you go, yet I cannot. You cling to me like a leech, slowly draining my life. Why… can’t you close your eyes and say goodbye.

You push forward, even though your limbs are broken. You continue, even though your insides bleed. You persevere, even though your mind is damaged. You believe, even though you want to die.

Why do I let you continue? Why do I care if you survive? Why shouldn’t I be happy? Why do you do for others which they do not do for you? How long can you give before there is nothing left?

I am watching you fall apart to sustain the need of others. You smile as you tear off your hand. You laugh while you bleed. You joke when you feel yourself choke.  

You cannot keep giving unless you somehow sustain. Yet you cannot. I know you will not ask.

So you continue… to give.

I know one day you will die. The bullet will taste so sweet. The lake so cool. The fire so invigorating. Any will be invited as welcome guests.

You and I are two pieces of a whole. I created you, I made you. I molded you to be better in others eyes. You like to make others happy, but that doesn’t seem to work. People will continue to drain you of everything you can give. They don’t care that you’re tired, weak, and need to cry.  So I have to let you die. So that some part of me can survive. Yet I know you will not go willingly, life lessons of pain and misery haven’t killed you yet. So what hopes do I have.

So…

Here’s a story to close your eyes, it was always… me I despised.
Back to top Go down
Alisaur
Drafter
Drafter

Favorite Roleplay : N/A

PostSubject: Re: Two halves of a whole   Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:39 pm

Thats just horrible, this is depressing. When I saw the title I thought "oh, Dusk wrote a story on twins or siblings or some pair of things." Then I read this. I could see this being an amazing art piece almost done to look like an xray or somethings with the lyrics around it somehow. I can't tell if you're writing this and getting into character or if you are going through some stuff but if you need me you have my number.

*DEPRESSED YET HAPPY ROAR
Back to top Go down

Two halves of a whole
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USARoleplayers :: Administration :: Reminiscence Room :: Stories/Poetry Archive-
Jump to: