USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

Seek, Swampurtz

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:04 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections
by Cat Today at 9:20 am

» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)
by Raven Today at 2:30 am

» Star Guardians Reference
by Raven Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:22 pm

» The Star Guardians: A terrible fanfic by someone who doesn't even play league
by Cat Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:57 pm

» Here, the Sun Rises
by Raven Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:22 pm

» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:08 am

» Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion
by Raven Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:20 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:16 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:33 pm

Once upon a time, there was the town of Mayville.

Everyone in Mayville lived peacefully.

Until they came.

They took them away, our precious boys, and told them they weren't coming back.

Where are you?

Can you hear my cry?

They took them away, our fragile girls, and told us we'll see them in hell.

Where are they? Can no one hear the echoes of my song?

~~~
"Welcome to the team, boys and girls!" A gruff-looking scientist greets us. His clipboard pounds on the desk in front of us. You cannot move, as you are handcuffed to your chair.
"This year, we have a very special experiment I want each and every one of you to participate in! We'll be fusing your DNA with various plants and animals...and not just normal ones, no no! Animals that are selectively bred and going extinct! And the rarest but poisonest plants you can find! You will be part of my experiment starting today. You are not allowed to run. You are allowed to scream as much as you want, though!" He smiled. A shiver ran down our spine.
"What is this project all for? Science, of course! And don't worry, we have no intention of killing you....but it's all up to natural selection if you survive, okay?"

Hey guys! No one has posted anything, but I thought this would be a fun RP! Are you guys interested in this prompt I wrote? Let me know your thoughts below!

Last edited by Cat on Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kojirou Sasaki
Neophyte
Neophyte

Humor : There are two types of people I despise in this world: people who don't respect another person's nationality, and the Dutch!

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:49 pm

Genetic powers based on genetic mutations. I like. Now I just need to think of what to mix a character with haha
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hide and ____.

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:59 pm

Tokyo Mew Mew with a Maximum Ride twist...I likey. I already have an idea for a character, now I need to find an animal. :P

Last edited by Seek on Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:03 pm

Actually this originally came from "lets write a super girly tokyo mew mew fanfiction! But first I need to make a new RP." and so this crazy thing was born.

I am unfamiliar with Maximum Ride
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:08 pm

All you need to know it was about these scientists experimenting on children, specifically with bird DNA.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:12 pm

Welcome to the ALPHA (Always Learning Passionate, High Achievers) Research Facility. This is where the world's leading scientists on endangered plant and animal research conduct their very own safe environments for the plants and animals.

That's what the world thinks. Not you.

You've already ranked the four research team members that work at the facility.

This is the Dr. R. You don't know anything else about him other than the fact he conducts experiments on you. He's the leader in all this. He's the one everybody hates the most, from him just doing things to you without telling you any of the details.

The pubic: Everyone knows him and raves about his innovative research on plant and animal science. He has found more efficient ways to keep the animals fed and happy at the zoo's than any other human on the planet. He also is a genius when it comes to learning how to read animals and their needs. He's helped twenty-two species out of extinction, and has won numerous awards for his scientific research and hard work. He's also a part-time professor.

This is John, one of the research assistants and the one who takes over when Dr. R. isn't present. He's in charge of keeping detailed records on the experiments and running the computer to collect data. You despise him because he has implanted tracking chips in everyone part of this experiment. He knows your every movement, your healthiness, and everything about your DNA. No privacy with him.

Everyone knows him as an intelligent young man who has assisted Dr. R. with four huge research projects. People predict he's the next up-and-coming thing in science.

This is Eve Deglam, the one that's in charge of feeding all the animals in the lab - that includes you. She's in charge of making sure you don't die. Don't let her pretty looks fool you, everyone that knows her knows that sometimes she puts pills in your food to experiment on you in her free time. Some suspect she's trying to steal Dr. R's research.

The public knows her as soemone who loves animals and is always willing to help out. She is also an accomplish scientist who has researched Pandas, Polar Bears, and various birds that were going extinct.  

This is Walt. He's a clutzy intern for ALPHA. He's a biology major with a minor in psychology, but he still seems to be useless. He usually just brings coffee to the scientists.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid
Neophyte
Neophyte

Humor : That moment when you step on a lego....

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:50 pm

Now this is something I can get behind. Already have my character made, just waiting for the show to start.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:55 pm

Here are the character sheets! I know some of you have been waiting for these, so I'll let you get started. Here is the sheet & instructions. I will post my characters as well.

The Rules: The 4 characters above are the researchers. More characters can be added to the research facility, but lease send me a pm first. You can us John, Eve, and Walt, but as the game master I will be Dr. R. as one of my main characters. You can always ask permission to use him though, and I may ask for details of what you wanna use him for.

Name:
Number: Give your character a number from 1 to 1,000. The researchers will refer to you as this number. It is your experiment number.
Appearance: Can write out description or use a picture.
Personality: Write 3 sentences minimum.
Animals/Plants Fused: You can have up to three things fused with your character at the start.
Powers: What are the powers as a result of the fusion
Background:

Code:
Name:
Number:
Appearance:
Personality:
Animals/Plants Fused:
Powers:
Background:
Back to top Go down
Hybrid
Neophyte
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:42 pm

Name: Apiatan
Number: #195
Appearance:
Height is 7'8" and became slightly bigger due to Saola DNA
Personality: He likes to have his alone time, often sitting and resting trying to be calm and relaxed. Despite his serious and lonely nature, he will sometimes crack a light joke. However, if he does see any of the other test subjects being treated wrongly, he will come running anyway he can.
Animals/Plants Fused: Animal Saola, Plant Dittany Root
Powers: Grows horns from his bones and can retract them. Able to emit a gas that ignites into a blue flame. Surrounding this gas around him makes him invulnerable to fire and can combine the ignited flames with his horns. Becomes exhausted easily within 10 minutes of physical testing.
Background: Born from a Native American family, he was given the name: Apiatan, meaning Wooden Lance. Just as his name suggests, he would practice fencing using a variety of weapons, but his personal favorite is the lance. However during one of his practice sessions, he was interrupted by these armed men and taken away.

If there's anything that needs to be changed, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Kojirou Sasaki
Neophyte
Neophyte

Humor : There are two types of people I despise in this world: people who don't respect another person's nationality, and the Dutch!

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:46 pm

Just want to clarify, can we use fictional animals/plants? Or do you want us to stick to real animals?
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:36 pm

@Kojirou:
You can use fictional animal and plants. I just want you to explain it if it is a fictional animal (so you could, for example, give an example of two animals breeding to make this new one. Or you could say that they discovered a new animal in Brazil, etc. and then tell us a little about it) Just keep it believable. No dragons or anything like that!
Back to top Go down
Kojirou Sasaki
Neophyte
Neophyte

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:52 pm

Name: Sodi

Number: 404

Appearance:

Personality: Sodi doesn’t like interacting with other people, in part because of the experiments he’s been made to endure at the hands of the researchers. When he “opens up” to someone, he will have short conversations with them, but nothing more than that. When around the scientists or people he doesn’t know well, he tends to use his abilities to try and avoid interaction, leading to him wearing a collar the researchers can use to shock him into doing things he normally wouldn’t.

Animals/Plants Fused: Estevaar Chameleon-the Estevaar Chameleon is a recently discovered reptilian found in the mountain ranges of northern Chile. The discoverer of this chameleon, Estevaar Ramirez, is said to have found the Chameleon when he accidentally laid his hand upon one of its many spines, paralyzing him and killing him slowly over the course of three days.

Powers: Sodi has the innate ability to blend into his surroundings (but this doesn’t apply to his clothing (unless he eventually gets adaptive clothing)), but he also has the Estevaar Chameleon’s ability to generate a paralysis inducing venom (that isn’t as strong as the original Chameleon’s) which can paralyze someone from anywhere between 45 minutes to an hour. As a side effect, he is immune to various venoms or pain numbing substances, meaning he actually feels every experiment done on him, regardless of anesthesia or other pain killer.

Background: Sodi was an orphan from North America, his name given to him by the Israeli immigrant family that adopted him. Even before the experiments, he was a shy child who never really talked to many people. Perhaps that was why it was easy for a group of armed men to sneak up and grab him without anyone else noticing he had disappeared. By the time anyone took notice, he was long gone.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Name: Adel
Number: #839
Appearance:
Personality: Adel is a bubbly young girl that can talk everyone's ears off. She loves to chat about herself, and always wants the attention on her. Like a cat, she loves take long naps and bathe in the sun. She can be bossy and demanding at times, but she's really just looking for her place in this world. She dreams of one day becoming a famous actress/singer.
She is bipolar.
She hates all of the experiments being done on her, and she isn't afraid to voice her opinion. However, every time she does, she is punished.
Animals/Plants Fused: Irimote Cat & Oleander
Spoiler:

Powers: Adel is part Irimote Wildcat, which gives her flexible balance and the ability to jump up high. She has sharp teeth and claws.
As part Oleander flower, she as a sweet scent that always surrounds her. However, don't be fooled; this isn't bath and body works. Adel can use the toxic nector of the flower to make her teeth and claws poisonous. The poison instantly kills, but it smells delicious.
Background: Adel lived a charmed life. Her family took good care of her and she was their only child.  She was quite spoiled and got almost everything she wanted. She used to eat cupcakes every night for dessert.
However, things aren't all well in Adel's household. Ade has bipolar personality disorder, sometimes going on maniac highs and depressing lows. Her parents would give her medicine, but it didn't seem to work. Her parents tried everything to keep her happy, because whenver she gets upset, she would almost commit suicide. One time she drank bleach and had to go to the hospital.
One day, her parents saw some strange people come into town. They said they were looking for children to help out the experiments at ALPHA. Her parents thought it would be a good experience for Adel, and they thought maybe these accomplished scientists could find a cure in their DNA experiments.

Last edited by Cat on Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:14 pm

Name: Raphael
Number: #462
Appearance:
Personality: Raphael is blind, so he views everything in a different perspective. He might think the complete opposite of someone in a situation and interpret things quite differently. Also, due to this, he has a weird sense of humor. He's pretty social, but people seem to avoid him since he is blind and this leads to his frustration. He also gets frustrated easily if he cannot solve a problem as quickly everyone else. Despite this, he is pretty calm in nature and is the one who keeps his head clear in almost every situation. He ends up using the wall or someone else as a guide as the scientists refuse to help him with his blindness. Raphael gets scared easily if someone or something creeps up on him and will not hesitate to bolt out of the room.
Animal Fused: Asiatic Cheetah (Acinonyx jubatus venaticus)
Animal picture:

Plant Fused: Giant Hogweed (Heracleum mantegazzianum)
Plant Picture:

Powers: Raphael has the spotted tail of the Asiatic Cheetah that drags on the ground. Raphael is also shorter than the average human and has slender built body. He also has retractable claws from the animal on his fingers. He can run up around 70mph at maximum, but will tire out more quickly. Raphael has a decent sense of direction, but in a new or unfamiliar place, he will most likely run into a wall or go in the wrong direction. He is also pretty light on his feet. Raphael's perspiration is also poisonous if it's on the victim’s skin and they are exposed to sunlight. It will cause irritable rashes and blisters to form on the skin. He also can detect light, even though he can't see it.
Background: Due to Raphael being born with cataracts, thus making him blind, his parents looked to ALPHA, the armed men, for help. They lied to his parents saying that they could fix his blindness and they took him away to be experimented on. They took him away as a small child, so he doesn't remember much of his old home or his parent's voices.
Experiments: Raphael was experimented on a few different experiments, but his main one was the injecting of Asiatic Cheetah DNA. He was the only one compatible with the DNA, so the scientists took the chance to see how a blind person would react with the granted power of speed. They forced him into series of tests, such as puzzle solving and maze running with no help. They also never guided him and placed traps and obstacles within these mazes/puzzles to record his reaction. These traps usually caused pain and injury, and since Raphael couldn’t sense them easily, he started to fear the unknown. He also had the DNA of a Giant Hogweed to record the effects of the deadly plant had on his body. Since the Hogweed can cause blindness easily, they studied his eyes as well.They also wanted to see if the plant caused rashes on his body. Instead the plant gave him the power to cause rashes if he touched someone in direct sunlight with his perspiration (Sweat, saliva, etc). They put his eyes through surgery, to see if they could fix the cataracs that he was born with, but instead they only were able that Raphael can sense lights.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:34 am

Name: Lyca
Number: 231
Appearance: Note: her whole outfit doesn't matter, just street clothes really, but know she wears bandages around her wrists to protect herself in fights. She also has African Dog ears and a tail

Personality: Friendly and intelligent, but also takes no nonsense. Her temper does flare up but she prefers entering a situation from various angles instead of straight on. Likes to wander around, for one reason or another or just for the heck of it. Has maintained an outward strength, probably because she knows the younger ones are looking up to her. She appreciates the other older kids who look after the young ones but dislikes those that have given up on a better life. The other kids are her family, so she wants to protect them like they are. Actually, doesn't really trust anyone outside who she considers 'family' but doesn't outwardly show it unless proven a threat. Would love to get into painting or some other hobby. Likes snacks.
Animals/Plants Fused:
Animal Fused: African Wild Dog
Spoiler:

Plant Fused: Cork Tree
Spoiler:

Powers: specializes in wrestling/martial arts close combat that styles include with a steel grip. She will grab you, and you probably won't escape. Also, great at choke holds. Heightened vision/smell/hearing and agility compared to human. Handles extreme heat well. Likes swimming. While still decently small-medium in stature, she actually has extended endurance and her skin has an under layer that bounces blows off of her to a degree. Her strength/endurance increases the more she is surrounded by allies. Doesn't like the cold too much.
Background: TBA (dont remember what I was thinking,, something about getting there young, small dosage, wandered away for a bit but they were distantly studying her and gets stuck back again with more experiments)

*will finish shortly, just giving you a heads up.*

Last edited by Raven on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:39 am

Name: Zero "not real name"
Number: #666
Appearance:

Personality: In his current situation "Zero" exhibits no emotions, orders are received and complied with. Sometimes errors may occur but are rare.
Animals/Plants Fused:Colossal Squid, Tacca chantrieri (Black Bat Flower) Control Implants (mechanical)
Powers:
Colossal Squid Tentacles: Zero has 8 large tentacle appendages (called arms) that hang from his back, if relaxed they would drag across the ground far behind, Along with the arms he also has 2 super long appendages (called tentacles), not as thick but still strong for there length which can stretch far distances easily. Due to these tentacles Zero is unable to hide his wild side without the appearance of a hunchback of some sort.
Colossal Squid Environment Benefit: He is quite capable and comfortable under deep aquatic conditions. So he can handle the cold extremely well, has night vision and can breathe underwater. Side effect is he can't handle extreme heat without suffering badly. Along with that weakness he cannot handle extreme lights, anything brighter than natural light causes much more blindness and confusion than in the average person.
Colossal Squid Ink Cloud: Just like squids Zero has abilities to disperse a liquid that quickly fogs and covers a medium sized area in thick black smoke.
Co-op Bioluminescence: Zero has the ability for his skin to create intricate patterns of neon glow, as of now this skill is mostly involuntary and a natural reaction to situations.
Co-op Regenration: Attribute gained from both squid and flower allow Zero to regenerate and regrow lost limbs over time, nothing spontaneous but given enough time and protein he can recover fully from the most grievous injuries.
Background: Zero can't remember his real name, or anything of his past. Zero sits silently and follows all orders. Inside his body are implants that were made to help calm him. The side effect of accomplishing that goal is erasing all his memories. Time from time he recalls something or tries to ignore an order but is usually shocked from the implants until he stops resisting.
One day during an exercise Zero lost his right hand, while awaiting the lengthy time of regeneration he realized in the old hunk of flesh was one of the implants. Some vague things are returning, a family of some sort, pets, a nice life fizzes in and out. Zero can now hold some memory to an extent, but remains mostly controllable still. One thing he won't ever forget... he can survive the removal of the implants if he can find the rest of them.

Last edited by DuskCorruption on Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:04 am

All right looks good everyone! I like the cast of characters, you guys are very creative!

The first post of te RP will be posted in a new thread. I'll add a link somewhere on this thread. Here are the post rules:

1. We will have a pseudo-turn order. What I mean by this is if you take a long time to post, we'll skip you and write around you. You'll have 2-3 days to post when its your turn otherwise I don't care if someone posts ahead of you.

Here is the turn order.
Cat, Hybrid, Kojirou, Seek, Raven, Dusk
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Favorite Roleplay : Game of Life and Death

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:37 pm

Hey everyone, I saw some names that I didn't recognize so I figured I'd type a little introduction. I'm a bit of an old dog around here, been around for several years. I know my name doesn't show it, but y'all (sorry, I'm from Texas) can call me Ace. I look forward to some good old-fashioned role playing.
And for those that I do know, assuming you're not throwing up in your mouth, you can thank Cat for bringing me back.

Name: Caspian

Number: #111 (my actual birthday and how much I weighed upon birth, believe it or not)

Appearance:

Personality: Caspian is a bit of an oddball, at least compared to the other teens subjected to experimentation, who all seem to be fairly friendly despite the circumstances. Caspian is not. While he may have been devilishly charming at one point, the power rush from the experiments has left him manic. He is selfish, irritable, crass and proud. However, his confidence does not exceed his ability to perform- he knows his limits, and for the time being bows to the will of Doctor R and those more powerful than him- if only to betray them another day.

Animals/Plants Fused: Grizzly bear & Manchineel tree

Powers: The first experiment done on Caspian was with the DNA of a Grizzly bear. This process unexpectedly did not grant him with great strength, but something else entirely- their sense of smell. Bears are considered to be the terrestrial mammal with the greatest sense of smell, and now Caspian is too. With this ability he is an excellent tracker, once finding his meal for the day from 20 miles away. As for the plant infused in his DNA, the manchineel tree is often considered to be the most dangerous plant in the world, with every part of the tree being toxic in some way- the bark, the leaves, the fruit, the sap, everything. The experimentation process caused the toxic chemicals to fuse with Caspian's body, meaning that every body fluid he produces (yes, every) is toxic in different ways, some more than others. His sweat merely causes blisters, but his blood burns through substances very quickly. Obviously he is immune to the effects, and the effects of most toxins in general.

Background: Caspian's parents had a difficult time keeping him under control during his developmental years. On one hand there were many reports of him being a bit of a bully and very manipulative, but on the other hand he gave them plenty to be proud of- excellent grades, a solid group of "friends," good athletic performance, etc. His parents were both acclaimed members of society (one a scientist, rumored to be involved with the ALPHA program, and the other a lawyer) and Caspian's one-time therapist concluded that his intense desire to succeed at any means necessary is bred from an extreme insecurity of an inability to please his parents. While many of the others were forcibly taken from their homes, Caspian volunteered. He did not resist during any of the experiments, but welcomed them in an attempt to better himself. The experiments did grant him fantastic powers, but at the cost of his more human side. Caspian had previously been fairly charming and could at the least feign friendliness, but the experiments took that from him. He is now teetering on the edge of madness, grounded only by pride in himself and desire to achieve. His willingness has made him a favorite of the personnel involved in the ALPHA program, which occasionally grants him special privileges.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:08 am

Updated turn order:

Cat, Hybrid, Kojirou, Seek, Raven, Dusk, Ace

I'm capping this roleplay at 7. Any more people will make posting tedious. If you want to join, and you haven't already, send me a pm, and we'll talk about it.

P.S.: ACE I'M PLAYING THOSE PHOENIX WRIGHT GAMES NOW, AND I LOVE EM <3 I'm on the last case of the second game currently
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:27 pm

Hey guys! So now I think is an appropriate time to talk about what we wanna do after we break out.

Don't worry, I still have one more character to introduce yet, and that will be last one from me. Everything about why Dr. R. is conducting these experiments will be revealed all in good time.

I need everyone's character to take a pill from the blue-labeled jar. It doesn't change anything your character, just makes you drowsy. Dr. R. needs this DNA after these tests.

Here's what happened to Adel after taking it:
Cat wrote:
Adel's tail suddenly fell to the ground upon taking the pill. Nothing mattered anymore...she couldn't taste Sodi's sweet kiss. For some reasons, her senses were clouded. She could hardly heart anything. Her vision was tunneled. Her heart rate dropped dramatically. And now she had to run away from a tiger.

While I have a collective goal in mind for you all, what direction would like to take the story? I have a few ideas to just get us started thinking.

We're mutants, so we can use our powers almost in a superhero-like way.
We could try to find a cure for our characters to turn back into normal humans.
There's also learning to adapt to society after being trapped for so long.
And of course, getting revenge on the people who used you..I know every character hates the scientists

We could use a collection of these things, but do you guys have any ideas for your characters? I really would hate to spoil the punch line to the experiments right now, but don't worry, its coming.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid
Neophyte
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:17 pm

I don't know much about what will happen during the break out, but if there are more facilities like the one our characters are in, then maybe our group could go out and shut down each of them and help other experiments. Maybe even see our families along the way. These are just a few ideas I just thought off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:15 pm

When Kojiro posts, if they post within the next few days, don't expect a post from me until late this week or the weekend. Just wanted to put that out there.

As for what to do next, pulling from when Maximum Ride was good, we could strive to figure out what happened to our families/loved ones while we were trapped. We also could try to end the scientists once and for all, so nobody else will have to be mutated.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:03 pm

Hi Hybrid,

This is the only facility like it, at ALHPA research. There are other floors with experiments on them but ours is the "main floor" because we are the "special" experiments. We are the target of R's research, and a lot of the other experiments have been put down (not all of them though)

I do like the idea of meeting our families again!
Back to top Go down
Hybrid
Neophyte
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:06 am

Ah okay, now I can kinda see either an espionage mission if we break out and leave and then come back. Or as soon as we break out, find all the scientists and make them pay while also setting free the other experiments in other floors. Afterwards though, yes it will be nice for everyone to have a family reunion if possible and maybe even trying to find a purpose within society.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Favorite Roleplay : Game of Life and Death

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:06 am

I think there are lots of different angles we could go, with us being powered teenagers. Either we could set out on a superhero role as previously suggested (Teen Titans, Runaways, etc.) or go on a more angsty path of vengeance/revenge on the scientists. What remains to be discovered is why the teenagers were chosen, and for what purpose they were to be used for. Weapons of warfare, perhaps? Breeding the evolution of the species? Who knows.

As for my character, who is obviously a bit more antagonistic than everyone else's characters, we could set him on a redemption path, have a very tentative reason for him to team up with the group, or become the new antagonist post- break out. The first option seems a little inorganic to me since my character is pretty much off his rocker, but I think the second and third options could make for interesting drama.

The only problem I think at this point is defining the endgame. We're at Point A, but we need to figure out Point Z before filling in all the other laters. That's my take on the matter anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next