USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna know what's up? Check the Monthly News for updates!

It's 2016! Let's make it a year full of joy, laughs, and fun!
Know some cool roleplayers? Well, invite them to join USARP!
Are you new to USARP?! Don't be shy, we'd love to meet you the Introduce yourself area!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

» Stump the Pokemon Above You
by Swampurtz Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

» Monthly News - September 2016
by Seek Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

» Fairy Tail RPG Discussion & Characters (NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS)
by Cat Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:03 pm

» Sengoku Wars
by Raven Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

» Holiday Happenins
by Raven Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

» For the Fallen
by Alisaur Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Fairy Tail: The 7 temples

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail: The 7 temples   Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:55 am

Once upon a time, there was a guild named Griffin Wing in the town of Crocus. And within this town, there was a guild that was semi-famous throughout Fiore: Griffin Wing.

And within this guild, there's me, Lucia, and my friend, Benedick, an exceed. Today, we are walking back to our dorm for the guild of Griffin Wing (Fairy Tail has the same, I don't know if you watched the OVA.) We live there in a room by ourselves.

"Lucia, you have to stop burning down your dresser and bed during the night. It's tiring carrying this stuff back to the dorm all the time, not to mention all the extra night missions to pay for this stuff," Benedick complained.
"Relax, its not like anyone has ever woken up from it yet. And we're pretty good about catching it before I burn the dorms down. Now your helping me carry it or I'm not going to cook your fish later today," Lucia rolled her eyes, "This is inevitable. I don't train my fire dragon slayer magic anymore, so when I have a nightmare, sometimes I go a little overboard."
"You go overboard all the time! Why can't we just finally tell Griffin Wing, it has been six months," Benedick suggested.
"NO. I think you forgot what the rest of the world thinks of my magic. I'm a Lightning Dragon Slayer here."

Lucia opened the door to the dorms and carried the furniture up the stairs. She was happy she lived on the second floor, because it was easy to carry her things up the steps without making noise.
"There, its in the room now. We are late for meeting up with Kailyn, so let's go!" Lucia said as she closed the door, ran down the steps, and raced to the guild, "Kailyn, I'm read-"
"Oh my gosh, there you are, Lucia!" Cece jumped in front of Lucia, "I have a favor to ask you and Kailyn, now! This is a tragedy!" Cece pulled out an issue of Sorcerer's Weekly, and shoved it in Kailyn's face, "Lookie here. Top ten couples in Fiore, and none of the people from Griffin Wing are in it! You guys need to get boyfriends so you can make the top ten list!"
"The last thing I need is my picture in a magazine! The Magic Coun-" Lucia stopped before finishing that sentence then coughed suddenly as if she started choking, "The Magicians that count in this are usually the pretty ones, anyways."
"Well, I think Shawn agrees with me, don't you, Shawn?!" Cece put her arm around Shawn who was sitting as a nearby table.
"Um...ah....I...don't know.." Shawn replied.
"What do you say, Kailyn?! Are you ready to stop going on that stupid mission to investigate that ghost town and working on something that matters in life?!"
Back to top Go down
Kojirou Sasaki
Neophyte
Neophyte

Humor : There are two types of people I despise in this world: people who don't respect another person's nationality, and the Dutch!

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail: The 7 temples   Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:38 pm

Kailyn, who had until now been facing away from the others, turned to face them. “I think you’re trying to use the wrong guild member Cece,” she said as she gestured to the other end of the hall.  As the others turned to see what she was gesturing at, they found themselves looking at Master Jacob in all of his open-shirt glory. While the members of the guild seemed unaffected by his charms, the townspeople were not so… deterred. Even now, he was surrounded my women from across the city. “If any member is going to make that list, it's Master Jacob.”

“HUHAH! If you can convince him to settle down perhaps!” Christof exclaimed, slamming a large, burly hand onto Kailyn’s shoulder, splashing her drink all over her.

The others, realizing what had just occurred, slowly stepped away from the now fuming Kailyn. “Christof...” she whispered. “Do you know how long it took me to clean this cloak?”

The normally cheery and bright Christof was suddenly filled with fear. “I suddenly recall I need to be somewhere…” he said, quickly making his escape from the guild hall.

“Ah…um…Miss Kailyn?” Shawn asked softly, tugging on her cloak. “Please don’t kill my father.”

Kailyn smiled at the boy, “Oh Shawn, I’m not going to kill him.” With a flick of her hand, a pillar of stone emerged from the ground, pinning Christof into the wall. “I’m just going to hurt Christof!” She said cheerfully.

Cece nodded her head. “You’re right, you’ll never make the Top Ten Couples in Fiore list” she said, grabbing Shawn’s hand and dragging him further into the guild hall.

Kailyn looked bewildered “wha-what did she-“

“Hey Kailyn!” Benedick yelled to grab her attention. Kailyn turned to face the Exceed and hidden dragonslayer mage now standing before her. “Are you ready for the mission or not?”

Kailyn sighed and removed her outer, drenched cloack, revealing the dry, inner cloak she was wearing underneath it. “Yes, let us go.”

Lucia gave her a confused look. “Wait, were you weari-“

“Yes.”

“Did you kno-“

“Nope.”

“…Alright then, let’s go!” Lucia said, running out.

“You got it boss!” Benedick said as he flew after her.

With a slight shrug, Kailyn ran after them, ready to go on a new adventure.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail: The 7 temples   Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:01 pm

"So, tell me Lucia, are you afraid of ghosts?" Benedick asked Lucia as they walked through the town.

"No, but the request says apparently there's someone parading around in a dark cloak like a reaper at night. They say anyone that sees it becomes blind. So someone who lives near the area he resides in wants us to investigate," Lucia said, happy she didn't have to pull the request paper out. After all, she burned it by accident last night. Benedick made a copy, however, the handwriting was obviously different, but no one has ever seen to noticed on any requests they burned and duplicated.

"What about you, Kailyn?"

"Ghosts are simply legends," Kailyn replied.

Little did the group know, Dustin was following them. He is known for being an egomaniac, and finding out anything dirty about anyone else to tarnish someones reputation.

"They seem like an interesting bunch," He said to himself as he hid behind a nearby barrel, "Whenever I follow one of these two, something interesting happens. I bet I'll know everything about them in no time! After all, girls gossip when they are by themselves!"

~~~
The group traveled a little ways from Crocus to a small, almost totally abandoned town. The house they were asked to visit upon accepting the request was tall and made of stone. A giant fence stood around it, and a huge guard dog was sleeping in the yard.

"I hate dogs! Lucia, protect me!" Benedick swung onto Lucia's back. Lucia just kept going and rang the doorbell.

"Ohh! You are here to *chomp* accept the r-request, mmmmhhh!" A big fat guy opened the door and was eating some meat. He had a plate of different types of meats in his hands, "Come on in and I'll give you ALL the details!"
Back to top Go down
Kojirou Sasaki
Neophyte
Neophyte

Humor : There are two types of people I despise in this world: people who don't respect another person's nationality, and the Dutch!

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail: The 7 temples   Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:27 pm

The trio followed the rather voluptuous meat-eating man into his house. All around the house were plates of various meats, which the man was perusing from as he led the group to a back room.

Along the way, Benedick made a grab for some salmon sitting on one of the plates, but found himself biting off a yelp of pain when Kailyn stepped on his tail. “We do not steal,” Kailyn said. “At least, not from clients.”

Not for the first time, the exceed found himself somewhat scared of his hooded friend. “Yeah yeah, read ya loud and clear,” he said with a sigh.

When the group entered the back room after the failed attempt to steal fish by one of them, they found themselves in a slightly smaller room…also filled with plates of meat.

“Wow, you really like your meat, don’t you?” Lucia asked.

“Oh *chomp* you have no idea!” the large man said, taking another bite from his collection of meats. “I have meats from all over the kingdom here! I’m a meat connoisseur after all.”

“That’s all well and good,” Kailyn said as she moved a plate of bacon from a seat so she could sit down. “But perhaps we should talk about the job we came here to accept, rather than your love of meat, mister...” she said, waving her hand around in a circle, as if asking for him to continue.

Swallowing the meat in his mouth, the man replied “Gloup’s the name! And you’re quite right! Go on, sit sit!” He said, gesturing to Benedick and Lucia to sit down.

As Benedick and Lucia moved some plates to sit down, Benedick made another grab for some fish, but was stopped cold when he saw Kailyn’s death glare directed at him.

Lucia, having missed Kailyn’s glare, proceeded to take a bite of the meat she moved to sit down. “Sho,” she mumbled out, “vwat ish it you wans ush to do?”

Gloup raised an eyebrow at her, “could you repeat that please?”

Kailyn sighed. “Lucia, please swallow before you speak.”

Lucia swallowed. “So, what is it you want us to do, exactly?” she repeated with a slight hint of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail: The 7 temples   Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:00 pm

Gloup smiled as he saw Lucia chowing down on the meat, "Go ahead! Eat, eat all you want! You are my guests as well as helping me!" He said as he shoved a drumtick in Kailyn's face. She hesitantly accepted, as it was covered completely in BBQ sauce. Benedick gave Kailyn a smirk as he ate the fish. "To answer your question, things haven't been all happy around here.. I am a meat connoisseur, tasting meats from around Fiore! And I write reviews!"

Gloup pulled out a binder fill of meat reviews from all types of restaurants, from fast food to places only the rich can afford.

"However, for some strange reason, I received a request to visit the town of Oldale. When I arrived there, I noticed that the place seemed...empty. No one around! And when I turned around, the snack in my pocket was floating! AND SOMETHING WAS EATING IT...And then I decided to take precautions in my own home as well, placing good luck charms and such, and so far they seem to have worked! That's why I got a dog as well!"

"A ghost....doesn't that seem...a bit childish?" Lucia inquired.

"Oh no! And that isn't the end of it! You see, I had a wagon of meat with me, and suddenly BAM! A huge blast hit me out of nowhere!" Gloup slammed his big, greasy hands on the table, causing everything to fly up for a moment. A drumstick hit Kailyn in the face, and Benedick ate the piece of fish that perfectly landed in his mouth.

"A man appeared out of the darkness. He told me that he needed the Staff of Light and the Staff of Love in order to restore this ghost town, and says all who step foot in that town will die 24 days after entering unless I bring him the weapon! So far, it has only been 22 days. I don't know what he wants, and I was really hoping maybe you ladies could help me out!"

"Staff of Love? Light? This sounds like a familiar legend, but I can't quite put my finger on it..." Lucia said, and Kailyn shook her head in agreement, "But we will take a look at this ghost town. Perhaps we can find a clue if we go there."

Meanwhile, Dustin, who had been following them, was eavesdropping on the mission. His eyes widened at the names of the staffs.

He instantly knew that this man from the shadows-and whoever else Gloup encountered-were dangerous people trying use to ancient, forbidden magic. It was time for him to run ahead of Lucia and Kailyn to try and stop them himself!
Back to top Go down
Kojirou Sasaki
Neophyte
Neophyte

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail: The 7 temples   Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:51 pm

Shortly after their meeting with Gloup, Lucia, Kailyn, and their trusty companion Benedick were making their way to the ghost town of Oldale.

“The Staves of Light and Love…I swear I’ve heard of them before…” Kailyn said, a look of concentration on her face.

“Same here,” Lucia responded, “but I can’t remember where or when I’ve heard of them.”

“Roesn’’t ring ary rells here!” Benedick responded through one of the many fish he had taken from Gloup’s abode.

Ignoring Benedick’s comment, as usual, Kailyn reached into her bag and pulled out a stack of papers before flipping through them.

Lucia raised an eyebrow at her. “What are those?” she asked out of curiosity.

“Notes on the surrounding towns,” Kailyn responded.

“The job didn’t specify any one particular town, so I asked West if he could give me brief summaries of the towns in this area,” she said, pulling out a page labeled ‘Oldale.’

“That was smart!” Benedick called out, reaching for another fish.

“Thanks now let’s se-ah!”

“What is it?” Lucia said as she peered over Kailyn’s shoulder. She could clearly see a small diagram of a town with 7 marked points along the outskirts. “What’s it read?”

Kailyn pointed to the small paragraph to the right of the diagram. “’The town of Oldale is known most for its 7 temples: Light, Dark, Water, Fire, Love, Hate, and Power. Various rumors surround these temples, including a special artifact in the Love Temple that can help one sway people to them. Perhaps one of you ladies can-’ yeah I’m not reading the rest of this.”

Benedick giggled “sounds like something you really need Kailyn, seeing as you can’t get a boyfrie-ach!” he began before being slammed to the ground with one swift hand motion from Kailyn.

“What was that?” she said, her eyes looking ready to kill on a moment’s notice.

After an awkward laugh, Lucia asked “do you think those temples are worth a shot?” As she said this, the group reached the top of a hill overlooking the town of Oldale.

Kailyn inhaled deeply, forgetting Benedick for the time being. “I think that it’s worth a look at least. Plus, if what Gloup said is right, we only have two days until he disappears, along with the reward money, so we need to track any leads we can.”

“You think we should split up to search each temple?” Lucia asked.

Kailyn nodded, “I’ll take Love, you take Light, sound good?”

Lucia flashed a smile and nodded. “Deal, come on Benedick!” she said, taking off through the town.

“You got it boss!” Benedick said, flying after her.

Kailyn sighed and made her way to the Temple of Love.

But none of the three noticed Dustin trailing Lucia and Benedick, and no one noticed the shadowy figure following Kailyn.

Last edited by Kojirou Sasaki on Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Fairy Tail: The 7 temples   Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:10 pm

Lucia ran ahead, following the path that led straight to the temple of Light. She knew that if what Gloup said was true, there were some rogue mage around there with magic that turned him invisible. Lucia decided to proceed with caution.

As Gloup had said, there was no one in sight. It felt strange to walk through a town with no one, but she had an icky feeling the lack of townspeople was directly related to this quest.

"Hey! I was just thinking, maybe you could use that special artifact! I bet Kailyn went there to take it for herself and get a boyfriend!" Benedick said as he flew behind Lucia.

"I highly doubt that, this is a mission, Benedick! Do you really think we would focus on our first world probs here?" Lucia sighed, although she thought it'd be nice to find someone that understood her. As if! No one is going to want to be with a wanted criminal! Especially when you hurt innocent people.

Lucia approached the temple of light. There was no one in front of it, as she expected.

"Let's go in," Lucia said taking a step forward. Something blasted her from behind, and Lucia jumped over it just in time. She couldn't see anyone behind her, "Oooh, come out and introduce yourself, that's pretty rude!"

Lucia was punched in the face, being sent inside the temple. She rose her left hand charged with thunder and slugged the air back. There was nothing there. she was knocked down from behind with a blast. Lucia fell down, unconscious, but not before she noticed that the temple began to light up around her.

Lucia sleepily woke up in a dimly lit room. There were two people there. She was tied to a chair with a rope. Benedick was also tied up at well. She could easily burn the ropes down, but she wanted to see what they wanted first.

Clap, clap clap.
One of the guys clapped as he noticed she was starting to become conscious, "Great, now where's the other one? We aren't gonna have a problem here, now?"

"Excellent. Usually dragon slayers are harder to take down, but you did a good job using your magic to change her perception of the world," the other replied.

"Now all we need is the staff! Hehe! That Fatso doesn't know if, but he has them and he doesn't even know it! I traced the magic from the staff to his house. We already have the other five. I bet he's hanging meat from them or something!"

Wow are these guys dumb. Not only do they think rope will stop me from using magic, they pretty much just almost gave me a concussion. That's not strategy, it's sloppy fighting! Kailyn is gonna laugh when she hears this.

She nodded to Benedick as she made a small flame burn the ropes off and stood up. She charged straight towards the red haired one with her right foot and her left hand summoning electricity down.
Back to top Go down
Kojirou Sasaki
Neophyte
Neophyte

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail: The 7 temples   Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:31 am

Kailyn made her way to the Temple of Love. Just as Gloup had said, the town was completely deserted. It was odd; there were no signs of struggle. It almost looked like the entire populace of Oldale had up and disappeared in the middle of the day.

Finally, she reached the Temple of Love. It didn’t look very unique; in fact, the only marking that identified it as such was a small, slightly skewed sign. Kailyn made her way up the steps and stepped through the open door.

The first thing she noticed was the smell of incense burning. It completely filled her nostrils, overwhelming her sense of smell. The second thing she noticed was the figure at an altar in front of her. As she entered, the figure turned, revealing a young girl with brown hair and deep-set dark eyes with a look of sorrow.

Once the two had locked eyes, the figure’s face turned to one of rage. “HOW DARE YOU RETURN AFTER TAKING THE STAFF!?!”

Kailyn raised an eyebrow at that. “Me? I’ve never been here before.”

But the figure didn’t listen to her words. She drew a magic circle in the air in front of her, chanting “I call upon the spirit that brings the storms: Keranon!” At that, she drew her fist back and punched the center of the circle, and a bolt of lightning shot through the air towards Kailyn.

“Earth make wall!” Kailyn called out, raising her left hand in front of her palm up. As she did, a wall of rock grew up in front of her.

As the bolt hit the wall, an explosion rang out, shattering the wall. When the smoke cleared, Kailyn saw an odd, green magic circle flash in front of the figure. Before she could discern its purpose, the figure drew another circle infront of her, chanting “What I seek is the flames of purification: Salamar!” This time, she clapped her hands together, and a wave of fire flew towards Kailyn.

Kailyn dodged to the side, the flames catching the edge of her cloak, singeing the ends. Realizing this person would not calm down, Kailyn punched her hands forward. “Earth make fist!” she exclaimed, and a fist shaped pillar shot forward towards the figure.

Just before it connected, however, the green circle in front of the figure shone brightly, and the fist dissolved before reaching her. “Did you forget? So long as I am in this temple, no spell can reach me!” The figure taunted when she saw Kailyn’s shocked face.

Shaking away the shock, Kailyn drew her rapier, pointing it towards the figure. “Guess I’ll have to do this the old fashioned way then!” Kailyn called out before dashing forward.

The figure smiled, drawing another circle. “I offer a pact to bear th-“

Before she could finish Kailyn flicked a finger towards the figure, “Iron make needle!” she called, sending a spike of iron at the figure from the side.

The figure turned towards the spike, and the green circle shone again, dissolving the spike in front of her. But Kailyn took this opening and stabbed forward catching the figure in the shoulder.

With a cry of pain, the figure used the uninjured hand to draw a smaller circle. “I beseech the dragons, who left this world behind, grant me your strength!” suddenly, her arm became scaled and clawed, and she slashed at Kailyn, catching her cloak before she leaped out of reach.

Kailyn didn’t give her time to breathe though, and leaped into the air, spinning her foot into the figure’s head, knocking her to the ground.

The figure crumpled, breathing heavily. “Brother…I’ve failed…” she said before passing out.

Panting, Kailyn sheathed her sword, kneeling to the ground.

Behind her, a slow clapping rang out. She turned to find another figure step out from the shadows, an evil grin on his face.

Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail: The 7 temples   Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:38 pm

H.O.T. to the picture of the guy above

"Checkmate," the red haired guy disappeared and Lucia tumbled on the ground. He appeared slightly in front of her. Lucia scissored kicked him down. The green haired guy just blinked.

"What do you want with us? We haven't done anything, but I suspect you're behind interrogating Gloup," Lucia raised her electrified fist.

"What?! What-" The green haired man was tackled by Benedick. He started slapping him with his wings.

"You idiots! Lucia, now!"

"Great! Super Lightning Dragon Roar!" Lucia yelled and blasted the two guys. With her left hand raised, she held it up to their faces, "Okay, idiots, I want you to explain everything now!"

"Since when was the super in front of the attack name?" Benedick snickered.

"We're not the ones you want!" The red haired guy put his hands up, "He put us up to it!"

"He? I need details!" Lucia shocked him.

"Well, you can't have em'," the green haired guy replied, "not that easily-"

Lucia slugged him, "Be more specific, please!"

The haired guy looked at the chair. He noticed the ropes weren't there anymore. It's not that ropes couldn't disappear, it's just that they can't. He smiled.

"Well, we should just give up, Yew," the red haired said, "after all, it looks like she's got us good."

"Redd? Are you sure-" He was confused, but followed Redd's lead.

"So, how acquainted are you with the Magic Council?" Redd's eyes went dark.

"What do you me-Hey, I'm the one asked the questions here!"

Redd punched her. "Because I'm gonna kill you before I turn your corpse in," he grabbed a knife, "You killed my sister! You MURDERER!!!" He yelled loud enough for people to hear.
Back to top Go down
Kojirou Sasaki
Neophyte
Neophyte

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail: The 7 temples   Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:23 am

Kailyn turned to face the figure.

He smiled maliciously at her, pointing a clawed hand at her. “I truly must thank you,” he said before gesturing to the girl behind Kailyn. “She was the last hitch in my plan for gathering the Seven Staves.”

Kailyn, still panting from her run in with the person behind her, knew she had no chance to fight the new comer without a breather first, so she elected to stall him. “Oh?” she asked, trying to sound innocent, “what do you mean stranger?”

He raised an eyebrow, “what, do you think I’m just going talk and brag while you recover?”

At this, Kailyn decided to pull out her secret weapon. She lowered her hood, waving her hair out and looking down and away, trying to look shy. “Well…” she said as innocently as she could muster.

The clawed figure began to blush at this, and looked away. “Well, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to explain it a little…”

Kailyn hid a smirk. It was the biggest advantage of wearing a cloak and hiding even decent looks. When it was removed, people were so surprised to see even a small amount of cuteness that it caught them off guard. (If she was real and heard me say that, I’d probably be dead)

The clawed figure kept an eye at her, but began a stereotypical evil villain monologue. “Well, you see, when all the Staves are brought together, the legend says that it will grant the wielder the power to change the world. It’s how I tricked those two idiots fighting your friend to help me, the one thinks he will be able to bring his sister back to life with the power.”

Kailyn was following along, and noticed that the figure behind her began to stir. Quickly, and with only small finger movements, she drew out the words “follow my lead” into the ground where they could clearly see it.

“But that’s not what really happens,” Mr Claw continued. “What actually happens when the Staves come together is it summons forth Agnoral, the Servo King and his Legion of Servo Knights, magic automatons that grant the wielder of the Staves an army capable of conquering all of Fiore, if not the world!”

At this point, Claw Hand pointed to the girl. “But her, her brother granted her the time she needed to mask two of the Staves, Light and Love, from being noticed, disguising them as common household devices before smuggling them away. And the only way to reveal them was to defeat her in battle, something I thought impossible until you arrived.”

He smiled, “the Staves will be located shortly, and then nothing will stand between me and total domination.” He said with a maniacal laugh that reverberated across the temple.

He looked down at Kailyn. “Though, every ruler needs a queen…” he said with an evil smile.

At this, Kailyn shivered. “I, I just have one thing to say,” she said trying to sound innocent still.

“Oh?”

“Steel make spike,” she said, pointing her hand forward and pulling it back. Suddenly, a spike emerged from his chest.

Almost as if on cue, the girl behind Kailyn called out “I call upon the spirit that brings the storms: Keranon!” and a lightning bolt streaked past Kailyn and into the figure.

However, it seemingly phased through the figure, and he sighed. “Guess I should’ve expected this.” When he saw the shocked expression on Kailyn’s face, he laughed “did you think I was really there? Man, my Shadow Images must be even better than I thought!”

As he said this, a pair of Staves appeared in his hand. “Well, looks like I finally have the last pieces of the puzzle now. All that’s left is to summon Agnoral at the altar. Have a nice day! It’ll be your last,” he said with a maniacal laugh before disappearing back into the shadows.

The girl behind Kailyn let out a scream of anger. “WE CAN’T LET HIM SUMMON AGNORAL!!!” She yelled before screaming again.

Kailyn sighed and then looked through her notes again. However, there was nothing in her notes from West mentioned anything about an altar of any sorts. Which meant her only source of information was the maniacal girl screaming behind her.

Not wanting to wait for the girl to stop screaming, Kailyn turned, walked up to, and smacked her in the face before grabbing her by the shoulders. “Listen, I know you probably don’t trust me right now, but if we don’t stop that claw wielding shadow guy, I take it we’re all screwed. You can scream all you want, but right now we need to work together.”

After the initial shock of the slap, the girl responded with a short nod.

Kailyn nodded and let go of the girl before moving around and looking at the stab wound the girl had suffered. “My name’s Kailyn. And you are?”

“I-I’m Zora” she responded, though Kailyn couldn’t tell if she stuttered from shock or if it’s because she’s shy.

Kailyn ripped part of her cloak off. “Well Zora,” she began, “while I bandage your wound, sorry about that by the way, why don’t you tell me what exactly these Staves are?”

Wincing a bit at the pain, Zora replied, “w-well, th-they’re just keys.”

Now Kailyn knew she was shy and sighed. She did not want to have to deal with stuttering right now. Sometimes it was endearing, like when she would tease Shawn about how close he was getting to Cece, but when she needed to know something quickly, it was mostly just annoying. “Go on,” she said, trying to coerce her on.

“Wh-when placed in the A-Altar of A-Agnoral,” Zora continued, “th-they activate-“

“Yeah yeah,” Kailyn interrupted. “They summon Agnoral and he takes over the world,” she said before tightening and tying off the bandage on Zora’s shoulder.

Zora grimaced a little in pain before turning to Kailyn, “y-you already know the legend?”

“No,” Kailyn responed with a shrug, “I was just trying to speed up the conversation.”

“…oh,” Zora replied emotionlessly.

“What I need to know,” Kailyn continues, “is where the Altar of Agnoral is, you know, so I can destroy it before McShadowClaw gets there.”

“N-no one can d-destroy it, its i-indestructible!” Zora responded.

Kailyn smiled and replied, “humor me, where is it?”

Zora sighed. “I-it’s beneath the T-Temple of Light.”
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail: The 7 temples   Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:36 pm

"What?!" Lucia took a hit from Redd's fist. He held the knife up over his head and downwardly aimed for Lucia's heart. She grabbed his arm with her left hand, and started to electricute his arm slowly. He let go of the knife as he screamed in pain.

Meanwhile, Dustin had ran ahead to the temple of light. He was at the alter: he knew the legend of Agnoral already. It looked like the altar wasn't activated yet.
He heard voices beneath his feet.

"MURDERER!!! You can't control your powers! A Dragon Slayer with with two powers deserves nothing short of death!"

"I fight for Griffin Wing. You must have the wrong person!" Lucia's fist was thundering. She was angered by his accusations. She predicted that he would lung for her right hand, and so to remedy that, she raised it to the sky. Thunder clouds began to circle around the place.

"Sacred Dragon Thunder!!!!!!!" She screamed from the top of her lungs, and gigantic thunderbolt jolted through the roof down onto Redd. The place shook, and Dustin was almost hit by it. Part of the roof fell down, and Dustin jumped to dodge it.

"Whoah! Chill Redd, if she destroys the place, it's over!" George yelled. Redd was smack-faced down on the ground, out of it.

"Well, if you know what's good for you," Lucia grabbed George by the collar, "explain everything to me. now!"

'Y-y-yes m-m-ma'am!" George breathed, "O-okay, h-he t-told u-us once you unite staves, they grant you the p-power to be a god! You can create things, even life! We wanted to b-bring his s-sister back! the great god Agnoral will grant u-us t-the p-power!"

"And who is he?" Lucia pulled on his collar more, half-suffocating him.

"I-I d-don't know h-his na-name....please spare HAVE MERCY!" He begged.

"Looks like someone I'll just have to beat the sh!t out of for answers," Lucia let George go. She turned to walk up the steps. When she went to them, they were imaginary, as if her perception had changed.

"You're not getting away...that easily..." Redd stood up again. How many hits does it take for this guy to die?

"Well, there's only one way out then!" Lucia gave a big grin.

"Yeah you go Lucia!" Benedick cheered. She lit her right fist on  fire, and jumped up and smashed through the ceiling. Benedick aided her by flying her up, and the debris fell down onto George and Redd.

Her only mistake was she caused the damage right before Dustin's eyes. His eyes were wide, knowing that the duel-type dragon slayer was Lucia.
Back to top Go down
Kojirou Sasaki
Neophyte
Neophyte

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail: The 7 temples   Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:39 pm

Kailyn and Zora were making their way across town to the Temple of Light. Suddenly, a loud crash rang through the town, emanating from the direction they were headed.

“Wh-what was that?” Zora asked without slowing.

Kailyn sighed. “If I had to guess, I would say that’s my partner rampaging through the temple,” she explained. Almost as an afterthought, she added “this might be a good time to mention that Griffon’s Wing, as well as individuals associated with the guild, is not responsible for any property damages we might inflict.”

Zora started to say something, then looked puzzled. Finally, she asked “th-then who-?”

Kailyn shrugged, “either the client or the property owner usually.”

Again, Zora began to respond before Kaiyln raised her hand, stopping both of them. Before Zora could ask what Kailyn had seen, Shadey Clawson stepped came running around a corner, freezing as he saw the two of them. At first he looked shocked, but then he cocked a grin at the two. “Well, well, well, looks like I’ll have to have a little fun after all.”

Kaiyln drew her blade and entered a combat stance, Zora doing the same. “Do you really think you can take the two of us, you…” Kailyn asked.

“Oh ho-wait, do you not know my name?” Colonel Claw asked.

“Well…” Kailyn said, lowering her stance a bit.

“Y-you never really told us…” Zora continued, lowering her stance as well.
Doctor Professor Shadow sighed, putting a hand on his head. “I always forget to tell people my name.” He said shaking his head. He turned to look at them. “What have you been calling me so far?”

Kailyn shrugged. “The top contenders are Doctor Professor Shadow and Shadey Clawson,” she replied simply.

“I-I called you M-McShadow C-Claw,” Zora replied.

He sighed. “Well, while I appreciate the clever nicknames, I’d appreciate it if you called me by my real name.”

The two waited for him to continue. After a few moments, Zora asked “w-which is?” when he didn’t continue.

“Oh, right. I am the scorn of seven kingdoms, the killer of royalty, th-“

“Can you just cut to the chase?” Kailyn asked. “I don’t get paid by the hour.”

He sighed. “Just-it’s Clarence,” he replied.

There was a moment of silence, followed by both girls giggling uncontrollably.

“Wh-what’s so funny?” he asked.

“That’s, like, the biggest let down ever!” Kailyn said with a laugh.

Wiping away a tear of laughter, Zora nodded her agreement.

With a tch sound, Clarence continued. “Anyways, it doesn’t matter that I beat you in a fight, just that I beat you to the altar!”

As he said this, he threw several daggers at the pair. “Earth Make Wall!” Kailyn called out, quickly creating a wall and blocking the blades. Even still, the blades broke halfway through the wall.

As soon as they were stopped, she lowered the wall, but Clarence had already disappeared. Ahead of them was a split in the road, both paths leading to the Temple of Light, but they had no clue which one he had taken.

“Wh-what should we do?” Zora asked.

Kailyn took off down the right path, yelling over her shoulder, “split up and take him down, MOVE!”

Zora cringed a bit at her harshness, but quickly set off down the left path.

After the three had left the intersection, another figure entered the spotlight before heading down the left path after Zora.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail: The 7 temples   Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

"D-d-d-dustin! W-what are you doing here?!" Lucia was shocked looking at her fellow dragon slayer.

"Lucia, you do realize that there's a rumor of a duel-type dragon slayer who's killed people...and there's a bounty on their head, correct?" Dustin's jaw dropped.

"Everybody's heard that rumor though right?" Lucia said innocently.

"Th-there....has to be a fire magic user around here, there was fire..." Dustin was lost for words.

"I suppose you're correct," Lucia looked sideways.

"I'll strike you a deal. I'll keep your secret, but you have to do something in exchange for me," Dustin's grin got wide. Everyone knew Dustin was an egomanic. He cares about people in the guild, but mostly will do things that benefit him. He would most likely play with this card for the rest of Lucia's life.

"Is now really the time for this? We've got a bigger problem on our hands!" Lucia waved at Dustin.

Oh no, if you don't want me to run back to the guild and tell Master Jacob, we are settling and making a deal here!" Dustin manically laughed, "I want you to-"

A blonde haired man came dashing in passed Lucia and Dustin. Lucia instantly turned around and kicked him, noticing that he had claws on his fists

"Who're you- you ain't a natural blonde, Clawz.." Lucia looked at his hair and started laughing. She was at a loss for words.

"Hey! That's not my name! I'm the scorn of 7 kingdoms, the-"

"-You're ignoring me, Lucia!"
Dustin aimed a dark dragon breath at her, ignoring the blonde guy. Clarence ended up shooting a few daggers at him.

"Dragon Slayers? stop ignoring me! Now, where was I. The bringer of destruction-"

Lucia just ended up smacking Clarence with a flaming fist, "I'll just call you Clawsome."

"I-It's Clarence!" He appeared behind Lucia and struck her down, "It appears someone has tried to sabotage the temple by destroying it. We can't have that, now can we?" He noticed the Griffin Wing Marks on them.

Redd came up to Clarence "Are you hurt, Clarence? I believe it is almost time when the moon is set in the sky at the perfect angle for the ceremony. You promised you'd bring my sister back, y'know. And this is the murderer of her, right here!"

"I believe we'll just have to kill them- they are dragon slayers, you know. There's no place for them once we summon Agnoral."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail: The 7 temples   

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1