USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections
by Swampurtz Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:02 pm

» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)
by DuskCorruption Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:05 pm

» Star Guardians Reference
by Raven Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:22 pm

» The Star Guardians: A terrible fanfic by someone who doesn't even play league
by Cat Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:57 pm

» Here, the Sun Rises
by Raven Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:22 pm

» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion
by Raven Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:20 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Star Guardians Reference

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Star Guardians Reference   Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:30 pm

Yes I put too much time into this *thumbs up*

Before anything and everything. Here is the main source of canon material.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/skins/star-guardian-2016

"In the beginning of all things, the First Star gave its light to create the universe. New worlds were born—and with them, warriors imbued with the light of the First Star. These protectors are supernovas blazing bright, yet destined to collapse as furiously as they burn.
They are the Star Guardians."

The Call
As a Star Guardian fades, their power is reborn in new protectors. Star Guardians are chosen for their strength and resolve, but above all, they are chosen for their courage. It often signals a cataclysmic battle elsewhere in the universe when multiple Star Guardians are chosen to serve at once.

Translating Worlds
Star Guardians must familiarize themselves with the customs and rituals of a planet in order to blend in with its inhabitants, dispelling any suspicion about their true nature. Such activities often help strengthen the bonds between young Star Guardian teams.

Shatter
Star Guardians are imbued with incredible power, but with it comes a lifetime of service to the universe. It is a life burdened by responsibility and fatal consequences. Although rare, a Star Guardian may reject their fate as a protector. However, the results of such an action reverberate across the universe and beyond.

Burning Bright
Star Guardians can only defeat the darkness that spreads across the universe if stand together. They will fight as one or fall as many.

Please note we have 2 known teams of 5.

Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Star Guardians Reference   Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:59 pm

Lux's Squad

Lux
Quote: "I will protect the light until my last breath."
Grade: Third Year
Hobby: Sleeping and Eating
Blood Type: A
Favorite Food: Cake
Favorite Subject: Music
Proficiency: Light Power
Pet: N/A
Personality:A natural leader who excels at motivating the people around her. She thrives among a team and always tries to find a solution that will make everyone feel satisfied. When faced with a challenge, she usually stays calm and is the person people look to for help. She focuses on helping others often leaving her without any time to focus on herself, she's okay with that. If she was a cat, her name would be Sparkles.
Bio: Lux is a beacon of the First Star’s light in the darkest times. A born leader, Lux is often tasked with keeping the Star Guardians as one unified team. She understands the price that must be paid for her power and embraces it for the good of the universe. Lux feels no doubts about her calling, but questions how someone as rebellious as Jinx fits into the larger purpose of the Star Guardians.
Sparkles:

Jinx
Quote: "All this darn light gives me a headache! Just point me toward what needs blowing up."
Hobby: Racing
Blood Type: B
Favorite Food: Curry
Favorite Subject: None
Proficiency: Heavy Arms
Pet: Kuro and Shiro
Personality: She is a rebellious spirit who craves freedom above all. It takes some time for her to warm up to people, but once she makes a friend, there is nothing she won't do to protect them. She's annoyed by people trying to run her life and finds a regular routine boring. She may doubt herself at times, but her true friends know that she will accomplish incredible things. She swallows gum probably more often than you should.
Bio: The newest member of the Star Guardians, Jinx struggles with the inherited cost of her destiny. She is a natural rebel who rages against anyone attempting to control her life. Her power may be the greatest among the Star Guardians, but Jinx will never fully awaken unless she can accept her place on the team.

Poppy
Quote: "I'm a soldier, not a savior. Now get out of my way — I have a job to do."
Hobby: Training
Blood Type: A
Favorite Food: Okonomiyaki
Favorite Subject: Athletics
Proficiency: Blunt Weapons
Pet: N/A
Personality: She is an iron-willed brawler who never gives up on something she believes in. Sometimes she comes off as cold or bristly, but she secretly wants people to like her. Once she sets her mind to something, there's nothing that will deter you. She likes going on adventures with friends, but she's also not afraid to go at it alone.
Bio: There is no cost Poppy is unwilling to pay to fulfill her service. She views the power given to her as a weapon for destroying anything that threatens those she protects. Poppy refuses to accept any Star Guardian who is doubtful about the call and will face any challenge alone if necessary.

Janna
Quote: "A Guardian may die, but their spirit never fades."
Grade: Fourth Year
Hobby: Reading
Blood Type: AB
Favorite Food: Tea
Favorite Subject: History
Proficiency: Air Magic
Pet: Zephyr
Personality: She is a guiding voice of reason who tries to help others find their way. She is reserved among large groups, but will always speak up for something she believes in. She has experienced some darker times, and because of that, she always tries to cherish brighter days. She prefers to keep a small group of friends who can always go to her for advice or for someone to talk too.
Bio: Janna is a veteran Star Guardian who must use her experience to mentor the team. Before joining Lux, Poppy, Lulu, and Jinx, Janna led another team of Star Guardians, although she never speaks of her past. She rigorously fulfills her duty, but secretly wishes to complete her service and pass her power to a new Guardian.

Lulu
Quote: "The light says hi, and that you’re safe with us."
Grade: Second Year
Hobby: Exloring
Favorite Food: Cupcakes
Favorite Subject: Agriculture
Proficiency: Fae Sorcery
Pet: Pix
Personality: She is a free spirited dreamer who sees beauty. She often thinks up ideas that she shares through drawing, writing, or other forms of art. She doesn't need a large group of friends and finds happiness when she's with those who genuinely understand her. People might think she's unfocused or flighty, but she's actually busy exploring the worlds in her mind. She's pretty sure penguins can fly and are just being lazy.
Bio: As the youngest of the Star Guardians, Lulu feels connected to her power and embraces it as a close companion. She is not concerned about trivial feuds or social norms among the team, and instead focuses on the magical world within her. This strange behavior often makes Lulu seem eccentric to the other Guardians. Only Jinx truly understands Lulu’s natural desire to avoid a mundane life.

Zephyr - Janna
Shiro & Kuro - Jinx
Pix - Lulu

Last edited by Raven on Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Star Guardians Reference   Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:59 pm

Ahri's Squad

Ahri
Quote: “It’s time we decide our own destiny.”
Blood Type: O
Hobby: Dancing
Favorite Food: Ice cream sundae (cherry not optional)
Favorite Subject: Yearbook
Proficiency: Charms
Bio: Ahri is a charismatic captain who leads a team of both new and veteran Star Guardians, from the outer edges of the cosmos. Having experienced the pain of losing teammates in the line of duty, she is viciously protective of her “family,” and a strong desire burns within her to ensure no one she cares for ever fades away again. These events have also shaped how she approaches other teams and their captains, especially the less experienced ones like Lux. There’s no more room for patience and understanding in her universe—tough love is all that’s left. Though that be the case, none are immune to Ahri’s own unique charms.[/b]

Pet: Kiko The mischievous Kiko accompanies Ahri as a vulpine embodiment of her charisma… and sass. Even unprompted, Kiko isn’t shy about saying how it really feels, though only Ahri can understand its unique language. As biting as the creature’s manners can sometimes be, it’s not too proud to turn down a good belly rub and cuddle. Just try to refrain from saying, “Aww.”

Ezreal
Quote:“Did someone call for a dashing young hero?”
Blood Type: B
Hobby: Traveling
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Subject: Archaeology
Proficiency: Arcane Magic
Bio: Before he was awakened by the First Star, Ezreal was a born explorer with boundless curiosity for the world around him, and becoming a Star Guardian only served to further fuel his appetite for discovery. Now, the universe is his uncharted map, the stars his destinations. As a newcomer to the team, his energy can be both refreshing and annoying to his teammates. The burdens of being a Star Guardian are lost on him—he’d rather focus his energy on solving the exciting mysteries of the galaxy. During the team’s travels, he has been known to wander off without notice, but always returning when he is most needed. For the time being, though, a certain pink-haired Guardian from another team has caught his attention...

Pet: Yuuto Yuuto is a mirror of Ezreal’s youthful wanderlust, though it prefers to witness their travels from inside the explorer’s gauntlet. But when out in the open, the feline freely roams the skies, serving as a valuable scout. It can also fuse with Ezreal to grant him angelic wings and the power of flight, which often leaves an impression on the ladies.

Miss Fortune (Sarah)
“I always shoot first.”
Quote: “Revenge is a dish best served by Starlight.”
Hobby: Poker
Favorite Food: Shrimp Tempura
Favorite Subject: Event planning
Proficiency: Firearms
Bio: A member of Ahri’s original team, Miss Fortune is a hot-headed gunslinger, renowned across the galaxy as a monster slayer. Angry at losing comrades, the second-in-command now fights in their memory—not out of a sense of duty, but for vengeance. Even with new members joining the team, she can’t forget her past. She is always the first to charge into battle, often ignoring her own safety as long as she can take down every beast in sight. Her short temper often leads to butting heads with teammates who she sees as wasting time when they could be laying waste to the enemy. Despite being scornful of others, the only member of the team Miss Fortune truly holds at a distance is Syndra, who she suspects has less noble reasons for her return.

Pet: boki & Baki Boki and Baki are twins born of Sarah Fortune’s desire for vengeance, but it’s hard to tell by their playful, best-friends-forever demeanor. Where Miss Fortune charges forward with a burning rage, this duo allies with her from a more easygoing perspective. It’s no fun watching the bad guys burn if you can’t butt-bump about it!

Soraka
Quote: "The Light calls, and I will answer."
Grade: Second Year
Hobby: Stargazing
Favorite Food: Cinnamon rolls
Favorite Subject: Health
Proficiency: Restorative magic
Bio: A gentle soul with a mysterious origin among the stars, Soraka protects the team on their perilous missions from behind the frontlines. Despite her fragile appearance, the second-year carries immense healing power, unparalleled by any other Guardian the team has encountered. Her unprecedented command of the Starlight and willingness to put everyone else’s needs ahead of hers has earned the team’s trust and respect—the ever-humble warrior, Soraka only shyly accepts her responsibility. Like Lulu, she has a special connection to the stars, though she and her team do not fully understand it yet.

Pet: Shisa Grumpy and overprotective, Shisa guards Soraka from anything that could threaten her safety, including her own naiveté. The tenacious creature is often frustrated by Soraka’s trusting nature, and will throw itself into a fit or sulk for a good while afterwards–although red bean ice cream has been known to cut its tantrum time down by half.

Syndra
Quote: “The difference between me and you? I know what I’m doing.”
Grade: Fourth Year
Hobby: Chess
Favorite Food: Chocolate ganache cake
Favorite Subject: Theater
Proficiency: Dark Magic
Bio: Feared and admired, Syndra is a formidable Star Guardian from an earlier era. Like Janna, her history is cloaked in shadow, but it’s clear as day that she is an ambitious warrior who is quick to dismiss those she deems unworthy of her time. Currently, she acts as an advisor on Ahri’s team, guiding them away from unforeseen dangers and toward a promising future. Despite Ahri’s trust in her, some members have questioned the veteran’s true motives and suspect there is no price that Syndra won’t pay to achieve her personal goals.

Pet: Multi
A triple-manifestation of Syndra’s incredible power, Multi represent an array of emotions. These impish orbs make various squeaks, chuckles, and snickers while carrying out the veteran Guardian’s will. They never stray too far from her side; she is the center of their little universe, and the only one who can juggle their energy.

Yuuto - Ezreal
Kiko - Ahri
Multi - Syndra
Boki & Baki - Miss Fortune
Shisa - Soraka

Last edited by Raven on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Star Guardians Reference   Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:02 pm

Alien Invaders

Just as there are guardians in the universe, there are assailing beings too.

Here is the canon game mode based on protecting Valor City Park from the invaders.

The guardians defeat waves of alien hordes up to the final big baddie to save the city. Just as regular champions are chosen to be the next guardians, creatures from the void are amplified into new invaders. Though this is a game mode, it is good for ideas on what the aliens might do. Plus makes describing them easier: big, green, and ugly. Feel free to take inspiration of what kind of nasty is attacking next <3

Monster info:

Big Stompy Monster (Cho'gath)

• Constantly moves around the battlefield, creating Ruptures as he does...
  • Applying any form of hard CC will stop the stomp, giving you a good window to dive right in.

HUGE Big Stompy Monster (HUGE Cho'gath)

• Bigger, Stompier, and has also picked up a new trick; This guy picks one person and hunts them down. If that Guardian comes close enough, they’ll be swallowed whole.
  • If slain before the eatee is digested, they’ll pop right out unharmed. Otherwise, they’ll be spit out quite-harmed (See: Dead).

Jumpy Slashy Monster (Kha'zix)

• Chooses one person and tries really, really hard to make them have a bad day.
  • Spends most of the time stealthed, before coming in to attack.
  • Will leap over your head and re-stealth once it slashes you, or if you manage to stay away long enough.

Scary Spitty Monster (Kog'mah)

• Ambles in your general direction.
  • If a Guardian gets close enough, spends a few seconds getting amped up. Once done, starts firing rapidly on the nearest Guardian.
  • A stun or silence will reset or remove the amp-up, as will simply staying away long enough.

Grumpy Burrow Monster (Rek'sai)

• Travels underground. Once a guardian gets close enough, she will dash in a straight line towards them underground.
  • At the end of the dash, emerges from the ground and knocks a nearby champion into the air. Regardless of whether she hits, will run towards the closest enemy and swipe at them for a bit, before diving down and repeating.

HUGE Grumpy Burrow Monster (HUGE Rek'sai)

• Launches itself towards your team from a long distance away, swiping at every Guardian it flies past.
  • After landing, swipes at you for a bit before disengaging and trying again.

Draggy Tail Monster (Skarner)

• Likes to sprint around, then come in for a flank.
  • Once close enough, stabs a Guardian with his tail and drags them away.
  • Stun or Knockup to make him drop his catch early.

Floaty Shield Monster (Not pictured above)

• Follows around a friend, making them invincible, untargetable, and glowy.
  • Basically, it’s a mega-medic: Shoot it first.

Shooty Eyeball Monster (Vel'koz)

• Constantly fires massive range, slow-moving bullets across the map.
  • If they hit an ally, they split (once)

HUGE Shooty Eyeball Monster (HUGE Vel'koz)

• Upgrades its eye-bullets to an eye-laser.
  • Fires across the map, before rotating towards the closest Guardian.

The BIG One (The Rift Herald)

• Will fire projectiles in a spiral, devastating Guardians.
  • Can be evaded by taking cover behind terrain.
  • Will rush forward, gravely injuring Guardians.
  • Will cause the ground to rupture, incapacitating Guardians.
  • Will constantly summon allies who, as a rule, do bad things to Guardians.
  • Not altogether fond of Guardians.
  • Will periodically open his eye, which can be attacked for some bonus damage.

Last edited by Raven on Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Star Guardians Reference   Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:03 pm

School Life - The Academy

Ahri once she arrives, takes over the school with no issues, using her charm and wits to sail in popularity. While she still spends time managing her squad, she will often send them on missions to look over a wider range of the school than maintain an obvious appearance of one group of friends. As such, she spends most of her 'school time' with Sarah compared to with the other three, who look over their own school 'cliques'. Note: Ahri's hair will change color depending on her form.

Academy Adventures

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/community/community-spotlight/academy-adventures
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/community/community-spotlight/academy-adventures-season-2
Extra comics the community enjoy for the Academy Universe, Useful as idiotic ideas of school life because conflict.

Fellow Students

Ahri
Role: Queen Bee, popular girl

Vlad
Role: Snobbish Rich Kid

Darius
Role: Jock Delinquent

Ekko
Role: Nerd Delinquent (Tech/Science)

Faculty

Headmistress Fiora

Professor Ryze

Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Star Guardians Reference   Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:46 pm

thanks for the info Raven!

So, this discussion is open for all of those who want to work on the Star Guardians fanfic. Let me know if you want to join! ^o^
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Star Guardians Reference   Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:22 pm

NEW NEWS AVAILABLE!! <3

http://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/star-guardian/

I knew they'd be coming out. I just had to wait long enough. I'll be updating things once I read everything and such.

There's also a canon story that delves more into their lives (so post 1 will have to get reconned quite a bit, but afterwards will can make an even better story possible)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Guardians Reference   

Back to top Go down

Star Guardians Reference
Page 1 of 1