USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Holiday Happenins
by Cat Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:49 pm

» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections
by Cat Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:33 pm

» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)
by DuskCorruption Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:05 pm

» Star Guardians Reference
by Raven Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:22 pm

» The Star Guardians: A terrible fanfic by someone who doesn't even play league
by Cat Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:57 pm

» Here, the Sun Rises
by Raven Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:22 pm

» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion
by Raven Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:20 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)   Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:34 pm

Selax took one look at the paper Phoenix gave her and tore it up.

"No, no, no! We are not going to let this prophecy happen," she huffed. "I want you listen. We are going to capture the new seven princesses of heart. Then we are going to do our thing and shut down King Mickey."

"Sounds great!" Phoenix grinned. Selax's plan was going more than well, and it would certainly please the boss. But he was afraid to speak up on the one little teensy-tiny detail Selax forgot. He mustered up the courage and then approached her later that evening. "Hey, what about stopping the keyblade masters?"

"Keyblade...masters," Selax grinned. "You see, Phoenix, that's where we have an edge. I'm the Nobody of one."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean-"

Selax covered Phoenix's mouth. "That's where you come in. I want you to help me stop them so we can please our leader. And I mean for good, like, not letting them run loose like the last organization did."

When she released her hand off Phoenix's mouth, he blurted "G-got it, ma'am!"

~~~

Welcome to the wonderful world of Kingdom Hearts! In this roleplay, you will be able to have the ability to visit different Disney Worlds while becoming the best keyblade master you can be.

Here are a few ground rules:

• You can't be both a keyblade master, princess, and organization member. Please choose one thing for your character to be
  • if you are a nobody, they can have a former occupation in their past life, but know that they are different from the way they used to be
  • You can make up to 2 characters to start
  • Everyone has the choice to start in Traverse Town, Twilight Town, or Destiny Islands
  • If you are a Nobody, you automatically are from the World that Never Was.
  • Your character doesn't necessarily have to be a keyblade master, but whatever you make them, keep it relevant to the story
  • You can have ONE keyblade, and please choose one that is not already taken
  • You may only choose ONE element for your character's magic in this roleplay

Character Sheet
Code:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Keyblade/Weapon(s):
Magic: (you may only choose one element)
Backstory:
Starting World:

Keyblade List: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Keyblades

Disney Worlds
In this roleplay, we will be visiting various Disney Worlds. However, because there are many movies, we will not be doing them all. They don't have to be in the game to be on the list!

Here is my own starting list, and I will take requests if people don't like one of these options. We will not be going to the worlds in this order necessarily.

1. Hercules
2. The Lion King
3. Frozen
4. Alice in Wonderland
5. Big Hero 6
6. Peter Pan/Pirates
7. Emperor's New Groove
8. Wreck it Ralph
10. Toy Story

Official Princess List
1. Ariel
2. Rapunzel
3. Anna
4. Belle
5. Tiana
6. Vanelope

Last edited by Cat on Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:29 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hide and ____.

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)   Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:47 am

Name: Kikai
Alignment: Good
Appearance:
Appearance:

Personality: Kikai will tell you how things are in the most straightforward way. He isn't afraid to speak his mind and will lose interest quickly in things or people who bore him. He holds deep pride for his knowledge of machines, especially Gummi Ships, and will fight anyone to the bitter end who disagrees on his methods.
Keyblade/Weapon(s): Void Gear; Grappling Hook (Starting)
Void Gear:

Magic: Electricity
Backstory: Due to his parents owning the local tavern in Traverse Town, Kikai was always a friend to the travelers that visited their small bar. He learned about the other worlds, the adventurers' travels, but most of all, he learned about the ships and machines they brought with them. He used to spend his lazy afternoons when he wasn't helping his parents out at the docks, studying the different designs people used for their blasters, engines, and wings. Keeping track of his findings in a handy pocket sized notebook, Kikai decided to start small in his shipbuilding quest. Going through the miscellaneous junk in Cid's shop, he pulled out any machinery that was useless and broken and started to tinker with it. Proving his advance skills in fixing whatever he touched, Cid offered him a job to work at the shop when Kikai was in his early teen years. From then on, Kikai has made earnings from helping fix broken things. However, instead of sending his money home, all his earnings were used to fund his true dream: his own Gummi Ship, the Alpha Apollo.
Starting World: Traverse Town
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)   Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:49 am

Name: Rin
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: In her group of friends, she's the most caring one. She's a bit of a scardy-cat, unwilling to go too far out at sea or too deep into the woods. However, when push comes to shove, Rin is willing to help her friends in any way she can. Rin wants nothing more than to relax on the beach without a care in the world.
Keyblade/Weapon(s): Sign of Innocence

Magic: fire
Backstory: Rin lived a carefree life on Destiny islands with her friends. She has a big brother, Jillian, who takes care of her and acts as a role model. While on Destiny Islands, they haven't faced much hardship or worry. Rin found it hard for her to relate to the stories of people suffering and struggling when everyone around her was living a good life. She was always interested in meeting other people, but she didn't know if they existed outside of the pages of her books.
Starting World: Destiny Islands

Name: Selax #2
Appearance:
Selax:

Personality: Selax is a strong-willed and determined Nobody in Organization 13. She hates to lose, and will do anything to please her boss. While Selax can be a bit of brat, she really does care for the other organization members and their safety. She tries to hide her crushes, but isn't very good at that.
Keyblade/Weapon(s):
She wields twin daggers:

Magic: (you may only choose one element) Ice
Backstory: Selax is the Nobody of Elsa. When she was Elsa, she was a renowned Keyblade master. Elsa was supposed to train the next generation of keyblade wielders and was well-liked among the worlds. She worked to protect the worlds the best she could. However, one day, she watched her lover be taken by the heartless. Blaming herself, she felt that she had no choice but to look for him. After years of being unable to find him, she ended up surrendering herself to the darkness in vain. She has no memories of being Elsa, but she knows she used to be a keyblade master. However, she cannot wield a keyblade anymore because her heart is filled with hate.
Starting World: The world that never was
Other info: she has a sidekick named Phoenix
Phoenix :

Last edited by Cat on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Favorite Roleplay : Game of Life and Death

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)   Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:59 pm

Name: Raiz

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Raiz is a troubled, brooding soul, burdened by the heavy weight upon his shoulders. Very rarely will he show any positive emotions beyond pleasure at a completed mission. When filled with the power of the moon, his disposition changes. All of the negative emotions he tends to keep in check are unleashed in a frightening fury. Hatred, jealousy, pity, sorrow, all form a powerful berserker rage.

Keyblade/Weapon(s):
Spoiler:

Magic: Like Saïx, Raiz's element is that of the moon, specifically Kingdom Hearts itself. As Kingdom Hearts grows, so too does Raiz's power.  

Backstory: Raiz is the son of a princess of heart and an average joe from Twilight Town. Due to his mother's disposition, Raiz was also intrinsically connected to Kingdom Hearts. For reasons unknown to Raiz, his parents were cast away from him and into the Realm of Darkness, never to be seen again. With nothing to his name but the strength of his heart, Raiz used his father's gummi ship to travel the worlds and study the mysteries of the universe. Along the way he met Elsa, prior to her transformation into Selax. When she succumbed to darkness, he knew just where to find her, and made her into his underling. While he doesn't know why Selax lost her memory, he has no intention of helping her get it back before achieving his own goals. With the help of Selax the Nobody and Phoenix the Mysterious Talking Heartless, as well as the rest of his organization, he plans to reform the true Kingdom Hearts, but not to brave the Realm of Darkness and save his parents. Rather, he plans to use the true Kingdom Hearts to unseparate all worlds, and create one giant megaworld, just as things were before. No more Realm of Darkness, no more traveling, everyone will be together and share the light equally, and he can finally see his parents again without fear of losing them ever again. He knows the keyblade wielders won't understand. But his goal is a noble one, and nothing will stop him.

Starting World: The World That Never Was is his current base of operations. Was originally born in Twilight Town.

Last edited by PresidentDinosaur115 on Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)   Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:52 pm

Nobodies in the Organization

Name: Uxolis #3
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Weapon:
Spoiler:

Magic: Buffs/Debuffs
His real name is Louis

Uxolis is a carefree, laid back individual. Although he might not look and act serious, he listens to every single order that Selax and Raiz gives him. The other other nobodies, however, are lower than him on the hierarchy system, so he won't always cooperate with them, preferring to delegate his own orders. However, whenever he deviates from their decision, he always has an intelligent strategy as to why.
Louis used to be a student studying at one of Twilight Town's elite universities. He was very unhappy because he read so much about other worlds and their rules, but was unable to visit them because he was ysteriously denied for study abroad. He fell into depression once all his friends left for the program. He heard voices in the shadows calling for him to use his knowledge for a greater purpose. Eventually, he succumbed to the darkness and became Uxolis.

Name: Noxr #6
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Weapon:
Spoiler:

Magic: Time Magic
His real name is Ron

Noxr rarely shows emotions, but when he does he is always serious about it. He's careful about who he talks to and usually speaks in simple, short sentences.
When Noxr used to be Ron, he was a fortune teller. He used to help people with their problems and try to resolve family conflicts. He specialized in not only being able to contact spirits, but also the darkness. Ron would talk to the darkness whenever he was feeling down, and eventually he was asked to join. His hear being fragile, he willing gave up and joined the dark side. Sometimes he will contact the spirits from the various Disney realms, but only for the organization's gain.

Last edited by Cat on Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Location : Somehwere where it doesn't rain and I wish it would
Humor : A turtle's only weakness is being flipped onto its back. So if you duck tape two turtles back-to-back, they are the most invincible creature on this earth.

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)   Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:08 pm

Hoping she looks good. If Sword in The Stone as her origin world or anything with her backstory doesn't work, I'm open to change it.
Name: Marena Ametza
Appearance:

Personality:
Marena is either known more for her odd appearance and sometimes more dramatic speech pattern. Her spirit is stronger then a lion and she has an unwavering justice to fight the chaos that inflicts the worlds. As such, Marena shows an honorable chivalry and honest and dislikes the roguish sorts and she follows a more honorable fight with those she is to face. However, outside of these noble traits, she desires the delicacies of the worlds, with her stomach of iron.
Keyblade/Weapon(s): Hero’s Crest
Hero’s Crest:

Magic: Wind
Backstory:
Originating from a distant world known for a young boy to pull a sword from the stone to become a king (Sword in the Stone), Marena served as a Knight of the Round, wielding her blade in the honor and glory of her country. As her royal duty, Marena’s blade was graced to protect the Princess of Heart from the realm. However, on a dark, rainy night, that was when Marena chased after a man who abducted who she serves. Dueling with the mysterious individual, her blade shattered and Marena was beset by whatever servants . Bruised and with sword shattered, Marena stood but was knocked back down. She stood, and this time, a blade in the formation similar to a key formed in her hands, and she dueled with the man. With victory hers, she attempted to regain the princess, but the person and princess slipped between worlds in whatever manner, with Marena following after them and ending up in Twilight Town.
Starting World: Twilight Town
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)   Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:10 pm

Hello Swampurtz,

I noticed you based your character on Saber from Fate/Stay Night. Nothing wrong with taking inspiration from everyone's best girl in the series, but her backstory seems to take too much similarity to the original character. This is a kingdom hearts roleplay, meaning it is mostly Disney themed. Can you please change her to be from one of the kingdom hearts worlds?

Also, since your character is experienced, I can see her taking more of a leadership type role. Just make sure her experience doesn't equal overpoweredness.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Humor : A turtle's only weakness is being flipped onto its back. So if you duck tape two turtles back-to-back, they are the most invincible creature on this earth.

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)   Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:24 pm

Cat wrote:
Hello Swampurtz,

I noticed you based your character on Saber from Fate/Stay Night. Nothing wrong with taking inspiration from everyone's best girl in the series, but her backstory seems to take too much similarity to the original character. This is a kingdom hearts roleplay, meaning it is mostly Disney themed. Can you please change her to be from one of the kingdom hearts worlds?

Also, since your character is experienced, I can see her taking more of a leadership type role. Just make sure her experience doesn't equal overpoweredness.

Greetings.

Sword in the Stone is the world she comes from, which Merlin comes from as well. I guess the similar basis of a King Arthur realm with her appearance may seem like she isn't, but using what I found work for an appearance I had in my head.

I personally don't see how Marena has the same backstory as Altria Pendragon, but I haven't finished Original Fate anyway, so I guess don't know how FSN/UBW/HF goes completely. At least, I don't see her as having the same backstory as Fate's King of Knights.

I guess she could take a leadership role, but I'd say let's see how the party interacts before choosing a leader just yet. However, I can easily change some of Marena's backstory if it seems misleading to make her basically Altria from the Fate series.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)   Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:37 pm

Okay. Character approved.

Can the princess you are chasing after be Rapunzel? (See the first post, we added a princess list)
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)   Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:49 pm

Cat wrote:
Okay. Character approved.

Can the princess you are chasing after be Rapunzel? (See the first post, we added a princess list)

I can go with whoever as her chasing to rescue a Princess of Heart is basically a reason why she's interacting with the party overall. I wasn't really making whoever took her be Flynn Rider (Or whatever his name is. I don't remember Tangled much outside of the best non-Hercules song in Disney, IMO). Still conflicting to make them as a character for the Org, or just letting whatever Org member take their place.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hide and ____.

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)   Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:10 pm

Name: Ixlenea
Appearance:
Ixlenea:

Personality: Ixelnea shows distaste to anyone who doesn't appreciate her music. She twists her words as easily as a tune to manipulate those around her to do her bidding. Since she specializes in Healing magic, she uses her charms to gather those stronger around her to complete the heavy lifting tasks.  She is obsessed with pleasing Raiz with her entire soul and will go to any lengths to see his dream through to the end.
History: Before being corrupted by the Darkness, Ixlenea was none other than the famous composer Elaine from the ever changing world of Fantasia. Her music had magic woven into it from generations upon generations of composers from her world. However, a world of magic and music was no match to the Darkness and easily succumbed to it. Elaine fell to the Darkness as well as she could not combat it's power. Due to her talents, Raiz picked her out of the crowd to become one of the 13 Organization members. With a lost memory except for her love of music, Ixlenea twists her melancholic tunes to aid the Organization in any way she can.
Weapon(s): Conductor's Wand (Magic based)
Conductor's Wand:

Magic: Healing
Organization Number: #4

Last edited by Seek on Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)   Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:41 am

Name: Norah
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: A kind and cheerful soul. She has a natural curiosity about the world and loves learning about something new or how it works. She might get side tracked at times when looking at the details, but she can be very objective focused and look at the big picture. She loves music and can commonly be found singing or humming to herself. There are times she feels an internal yearning, but tries to repress it with generous activities.
Keyblade/Weapon(s):
Spoiler:

Magic: Light
Backstory: Arrived in Traverse Town one day with no recollection of her past. She's taken it upon herself to be a Keyblade wielder to help give backup to the guards of the city. She prefers to direct pedestrians or barricade enemies, but will get dirty when needed.
Starting World: Traverse Town

Last edited by Raven on Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Favorite Roleplay : Game of Life and Death

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)   Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:32 am

Name: Aurliex #5

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Weapon:
Spoiler:

Magic: Glass (I'm taking some liberty here, just say it's an offshoot of earth magic)

Backstory: Laurie was just your average teenager growing up on Destiny Islands. She liked gossiping with friends, going on dates, buying new clothes. She did her homework and kept her promises, everyone liked her. At least, until the Heartless attacked. One by one she watched her friends, her coworkers, her family join the ranks of the Heartless. What was once her boyfriend batted her into a window. She closed her eyes in fear as her body shattered the glass and she flew through air. She firmly gripped a glass shard that landed in her hand. She felt her body slip away and her heart slowly get eaten away by the darkness inside, and just as she was about to make impact, she opened her eyes. She wasn't falling anymore, but lying on her back in a soft grass patch, right by a mansion in a sunset lit town. She was alive, but something felt.. off. She felt the fear inside of her slowly slip away to be replaced with.. nothing. She could remember what it was like to fear, she could conjure up a pit in the stomach, but it was just a hollow imitation. She looked down at the glass which was now cutting into her hand, a last remnant of her life as a teen. A man dressed in black approached her and gave her a new name, Aurliex. With no purpose now and nothing to live for, Aurliex joined Raiz's new organization.

---

Name: Yaxar #7

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Weapon: He fights with his entire body

Magic: Gravity

Backstory: Raay was a proud resident of Radiant Garden, back before it was twisted into Hollow Bastion. He loved a good fight, and worked out every muscle in his body as much as he could every day. Hard work, determination and discipline was his creed. Serving as a member of the town guard, he was eventually selected by the scientists working in the castle to undergo experiments. They wanted to create a living weapon to use in case the Heartless or others ever attacked, as was currently happening to other worlds. Despite his protests, they strapped Raay down to a table and painstakingly grafted metal and other enhancements onto his entire body. Just before the scientists completed the procedure to lower his brain activity to essentially make him into a slave, he gave into the darkness in his heart. Amid the rage and the fear was a small glimmer of hope that his will would be strong enough to turn into a Nobody and that his true body would be returned to him, untwisted by this unethical science. One moment he was screaming on a table, the next he was in a city of neon. He looked down at his hands, and the cybernetic enhancements still coated him. His body was one with the machine now. He expected to feel disappointment, or anger, or anything, but he felt nothing. He had no purpose now. Until Raiz came along, and gave him a new purpose: be reborn as Yaxar, and be a living weapon.

Last edited by PresidentDinosaur115 on Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)   Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:05 am

The Org Member who took Rapunzel who is of course my Org Member
Name: Izexita, the 8th
Appearance:

Personality: With what emotions he last held, Izexita has a disdain for the orderly paladins to society. He drives said emotions in pragmatically working to undo said order. However his outward appearance is more jovial and somewhat like a stereotypical Prince Charming, for lack of a better term. However, this easily juxtaposes with his true nature. However, he is known for having rather solid pipes and sings rather heavenly.
Weapon:

Magic: Electricity. Probably more the idea of sound in terms of strength cause I could see him using it more in the effect of singing.
Backstory: Originating as a common born becoming a knight amongst the round in the World of the Sword in the Stone, Iteza was a strange individual. However, he was as loyal to King Arthur as every other knight. However, he was given a lower standard amongst his fellow knights, despite his hard working. However, all alone, Iteza fell against heartless. With anger and wishing for to be accepted by his knights, he awoke and was given a cloak with a new name and as Number Eight of the Organization. He later found himself taking the princess of the kingdom he once served and quite possibly created a Keyblade Wielder who can become his undoing.
Starting World: The World That Never Was
Original name: Iteza
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)   Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:30 am

Swamp, Seek and my characters are being attacked in Traverse Town NOT Twilight Town. We need a few edits between the two of us.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)   Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:33 pm

Marena was signed up to start off in Twilight Town, which was originally a mistake on my part cause I meant Traverse Town, but I was too lazy to change it over to Traverse Town before I posted first, so I accepted my mistake. Granted, I'm guessing that party wise we'll somehow meet up. So I'd say for the sake of brevity, to probably just ignore that little bit where Marena was in Traverse Town.

Meanwhile, I'm guessing my Org character is fine to use, Cat? Just so I know for whenever I post again or so. Cause I was thinking between Marena fighting my Org character since OG Twilight Town's boss was Axel. If not, I can just use some mid game heartless for her to fight.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)   Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:57 pm

Your nobody is fine,actually looking forward to him working with Selax and the other org members (:
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)   Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:01 pm

Cool, was going to ask earlier in the week, but didn’t want to double post or the such. I would like to see how he’d mesh with the other nobodies, especially Seeks cause she seems to use more music based Dance Water Dance!, and since Izexita is vocal based, it could bring a cool mesh of abilities. I’ll probably figure out where to post in Izexita next post which will probably be once Ace posts (no rush though).
Back to top Go down
DuskCorruption
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)   Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:05 pm

Name: Eureka
Appearance:
Eureka:

Personality: Normal doglike behavior at most times. At rare occasions can be seen almost in thought or deep contemplation. Seems to always take an interest in people at moments they need some good luck the most.
Keyblade/Weapon(s): ???
Magic: Luck
It's hard to describe how it works... just when Eureka crosses your path just imagine the best kind of outcome that could possibly happen for your situation.
Backstory: One day Eureka's owner was walking enjoying the pleasant day with his dog when the unthinkable happened. As if by a glitch in a program or a skip on a disc he and Eureka went from walking to falling... finally landing in a strange new world... a tiny world composed of grass and a single dead tree whose branches formed a trident pointing upwards. Eureka landed with a painful thud, while his owner was left unconscious. In an attempt to find help for his master Eureka discovered he could travel in a complete circle around this tiny planet in a matter of a few feet before returning to the tree. The world was tiny, uninhabited and seemed surrounded by nothing but black space with nowhere to go. So Eureka searched, dug, clawed and howled hoping for some sort of luck to help his owner.

Finally he found hope... after clawing at the tree something fell to the ground. Eureka assumed it was a branch but it was odd in Eureka's mouth. It seemed soft but firm and seemed to have a bend in it that flailed a bit. Attached at the end was what seemed like an old metal object that wouldn't fall off no matter how much he shook it. Picking up this special branch in his mouth caused something to happen... a window appeared before him... showing Eureka scenes of beautiful oceans. Another window appeared showing him scenes of dense jungle. Then another window and another, showing different scene after scene from castles to deserts and much more. Excited he jumped back to his owner gleeful at his discovery. He nudged his owner but there was no response... Eureka kept at it for over an hour before finally curling up next to his dead owner and going to sleep.

Eureka awoke in a strange place. He saw a manor, quite grand and magnificent. Behind it he saw a cemetery filled with tombstones and mausoleums, standing next to these monuments seemed to be people, but they were ghostly blue and transparent. Finally after walking what seemed like hours Eureka found a special stone, it looked no different from the others but called to him. Standing next to it was his owner... but he looked transparent and ghostly like the others. Eureka bounced and hopped in excitement and his owner did the same as the two embraced and Eureka had his head scratched just the way he liked it. The moment lasted what seemed like forever until finally Eureka laid down to sleep. When he awoke he found himself asleep on a tombstone in morning light. The manor still lurking over the cemetery.

From then on Eureka has used his special branch as a way to travel to various worlds from the world with the one dead tree. Yet he spends most of his nights visiting his owners grave in the world Eureka calls... "The Happy Place." Although Eureka has noticed now that things seem to alway improve for people around him. So most days he likes to just travel and see what sad soul seems to need some good luck brought their way.
Starting World: ???
Other Notes: Eureka is free to be used by anyone at any time they want their character to do something that requires lots of luck. Have fun with Eureka and I'll post every now and then to keep him busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)   

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)
Page 1 of 1