USARoleplayers
Hello! To log in, type in your username and password.
If you do not have an account, why not register?
Just read the forum guidelines first before signing up to a whole world of creative amusement!

USARoleplayers is about bringing people together through their creativity and writing skills. It doesn't matter what you like, all sorts of roleplays are welcome on here. Roleplays allow the opportunity to meet new people and you might even discover something new yourself as words can be used to express our life. We welcome all sorts of creative minds here, no matter if you are a novice writer or an experienced one. There are many people here who are able to help you improve sentence structure, character development, and word choice. But most importantly, roleplaying is about having fun and connecting with others.

All the Roleplaying Possibilities are Up to You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Cat

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections
by Cat Today at 8:20 am

» Kingdom Hearts: Reflections (Discussion)
by Raven Today at 1:30 am

» Star Guardians Reference
by Raven Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:22 pm

» The Star Guardians: A terrible fanfic by someone who doesn't even play league
by Cat Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:57 pm

» Here, the Sun Rises
by Raven Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:22 pm

» Gamble & Prosper
by DuskCorruption Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 pm

» Gamble & Prosper RP Discussion
by Raven Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:20 pm

» Fairy Tail: The 7 temples
by Cat Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

» Monthly News - October 2016
by Seek Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

» The Nine Rulers
by Cat Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 am

Check out our Affilates!

Share | 

Kingdom Hearts: Reflections

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars & A Game of Life or Death
Humor : You've cat to be kitten me right meow
Trophies : Let's Post! 2nd Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections   Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:41 pm

Rules: There is no turn order per say, but please post in a reasonable amount of time.
Roleplay Masters: Cat & Ace

Rin
Rin yawned as she looked up at the sky. It's too hot. Today on Destiny Islands, the weather is 95 degrees, no chance of rain.

"Hey Rin!" Jillian said, running up to her. "Wanna play volleyball?"

"No thanks. I think I'm done for the day."

"Well, I don't blame you, just don't get a sunburn by laying out on the beach all day."

"I won't."

She sighed. Today was just horrible, but at least she would have a chance to read another story. She was reading a book about a princess with really long hair who lived in an enchanted tower. She never knew anyone with hair like this, healing powers and all. She had to know what happened next after the witch locked her up.

Selax
Selax stretched. Today was awful! Not only has the organization been failing terribly at capturing the princesses, the only one they had was Rapunzel. She didn't want to tell the boss that her mission ended in failure again. There had to be a way to sugar coat this.

"You know, we could always try a different strategy next time," Phoenix suggested. "I don't think attacking the main city was a good idea."

"I know, I know," Selax huffed. "But I don't know what we should tell Raiz."

"The truth that the beast's castle is protected by smart furniture and we failed to capture Belle because she wasn't even there?"

"Ahh, I can't say it like that! It will make me look stupid, and as #2, I need to make sure I'm always on Raiz's good list."

"Okay. Well why don't you just tell him about the good stuff we sent to Traverse town?"

"Brilliant idea! That world will be infested with heartless soon. I cannot wait!" She said with a dance. When she turned around, she noticed Raiz was walking nearby. Selax decided to approach him.

"Ah, if it isn't Raiz!" She could feel her heart pounding her chest as soon as his eyes met hers.
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Favorite Roleplay : Game of Life and Death

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections   Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:01 am

Raiz stood at the tallest balcony in The World That Never Was. He enjoyed this spot, he could see everything from here. Both his Organization members below him, and the forming Kingdom Hearts above him. To think that this was only one of his many plans that he had in store. As Kingdom Hearts continued to take shape, he thought of the underlings, and how their new dispositions as Nobodies left them without a heart, and how they all desperately seemed to want one back.

Raiz sighed heavily. Perhaps they are better off without hearts. he thought. Hearts were a burden, and no amount of happiness could ever compare to the sadness, guilt and hatred that planted its seed in every heart. He felt as if, despite being the only one with an actual heart, he was the most heartless of them all.

After all, he had lied to and manipulated almost every single one of them, knowing full well the gravity of his actions. Even his second in command, Selax, remained blissfully unaware of her past with Raiz, and he intended to keep it that way for the time being. His way of ensuring their loyalty is by promising each of them something in return for their service, even if he knew there was no way he could repay that debt. There were many times he wished he would've stopped himself, he wished he could've taken it all back and struck out on this journey on his own, but.... what's done is done.

He stepped away from his balcony and slowly descended the steps. The least he could do for these poor souls is fraternize. While their relationships were built on lies, he was finding himself beginning to care about his members. Not that he would ever tell them that. Interrupting his thoughts, a familiar voice rung out and called his attention.

"Ah, if it isn't Raiz!" shouted Selax.

Raiz stopped in his tracks and briefly looked Selax in the eyes. If there was one thing he valued, it was loyalty, and Selax was in no short supply of that. Raiz could clearly tell that she wished to please him, perhaps only for him to keep his promise of helping her regain her memory. He couldn't reveal that right now though, she was far too valuable. In addition to being easily manipulated, her Heartless ally was an invaluable way to help control the tides of darkness. While he suspected that Phoenix was perhaps a failed Emblem Heartless experiment from the labs of Hollow Bastion, hence why Phoenix retained a sense of self, Raiz had never actually asked.

"Selax, Phoenix." Raiz replied, squinting his eyes a bit. Was her enthusiasm genuine because of a job well done, or an attempt to save face?

"I see you've returned from Beast's Castle without a princess. Care to explain to me why poor Rapunzel must spend another night alone?"

He crossed his arms and tilted his head up. If failures like these were starting to become commonplace, Raiz needed to consider new employment.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hide and ____.

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections   Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:57 am

Kikai

Kikai walked along the familiar docks, watching ships depart and land at Traverse Town. He was carrying a sack of useless wares travelers had given him, slung over his shoulder. He couldn't wait to dissect his findings at Cid's shop. A woman approached him, her tall and looming figure dark among the evening lights of Traverse Town.

"Excuse me young man," she started, "Some folks have told me you are the one who is taking useless cargo off anyone's hands."

"Yup, that's me," Kikai said with a smile. "Can I take something off your hands by any chance?"

"You're a keen one, aren't you," The woman pulls out a few Gummi blocks, nothing that catches Kikai's eye in particular, and handed them to the boy. He threw his sack on the ground and added them to the growing pile. "These are just old parts that no longer work in my ship. May you use them better than I did." She smile and departed from Kikai. Kikai gave her a small wave and threw the back over his shoulder. That should be enough, this back is starting to get heavy!

Whistling, Kikai makes his leave from the harbor. As he was leaving, he hears a loud bark coming from one of the nearby alleyways. Looking left and right, Kikai curiously peered down it. A small dalmatian pup catches Kikai looking at him and runs out to him, barking even louder. The pup paws at Kikai's boots, almost asking for help.

"Is something the matter, Pupper?" Kikai bent down and petted the small dog's head. "I can't play with you right now, I gotta get back to work." Standing up, Kikai starts to walk and whistle again. However, the pup was keeping pace with him, following him through Traverse Town at his feet. "Look, I'm not your owner, okay?" However that didn't stop the Dalmatian. Sighing Kikai decided to deal with the pup later as the weight of the sack started to hurt his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections   Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:46 pm

Norah walked along the sidewalk in market district, humming to herself. She shifted her grocery bags in her arms while stepping over a patch of uneven pavement. With a slight shuffle, she turns the corner on her way home.

"Mmm HmmHmm mmhmm" Norah hums. "Hmm mmm mmhmm hmmhmm"

"Wait..." Norah looks up in thought.

"Hmm mmhmm hmmmm hmm."

"Yea that's more in tune."

Norah stops walking.

"Oh." Norah says to herself. I didn't even notice I walked to this portion of the park.

Norah looks around, glancing at the trees and the fountain. She walks over to the nearby bench. She places her couple bags down and sits besides them. With a yawn and a stretch, she leans back at looks up at the twinkling skies.

"The stars always look so pretty".

A flash of bright blue skies and white clouds skips through her mind. Stunning her momentarily.
She shakes her head before looking back at the sky. Still dark. Still twinkling.

Norah sighs.

Norah stands up, dusts off her leg, and grabs her grocery bags before continuing her way home.
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Location : Somehwere where it doesn't rain and I wish it would
Humor : A turtle's only weakness is being flipped onto its back. So if you duck tape two turtles back-to-back, they are the most invincible creature on this earth.

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections   Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:29 pm

Marena

The evening sky was a comforting collage of purple and oranges in the evening sky in Twilight town. Activity was dying down for the day among the market streets, kids were enjoying their last few hours of playing in the sun before returning home to dinner and sleep before continuing their next day of the same activity. The Bell Tower tolled, announcing the next hour. All the while, in a small restaurant, sat a woman in a blue dress, plate armor, and blonde hair was consuming a large amount of food.

The sounds of delighted eating was heard as Marena lifted up a plate, using her fork to filter down the remaining pieces of meat that was on her plate before returning it to a pile of 3 plates. She stretched lightly as a server, surprised in the food connoisseur’s pure feast of full dinners as they said, “All done, ma’am?”

”My time of meal is complete. As crestfallen as I am for the fullness of my stomach. I thank the chef for his craft.” Marena spoke as the server took a second to understand what the odd woman meant. She then nodded as payment was exchanged for the dinner and Marena made her way from the restaurant.

She looked skyward, her azure orbs reflecting the evening sky, a slight smile in her lips. She then questioned to herself, ‘Are my fellow knights gazing upon the same wreath of dusk as I? Or is Britain truly not within this world I stand. No matter, I must find that black-heart who has taken milady Rapunzel. I should keep a close eye for thy black hood that he was adorned in. No reports from the local populace have given me as such information.’

Marena walked forward, distracted by thought. What would she be doing from no. No leads. It was then it dawned at her as she spoke to herself quietly, ”It is nearly the domain of the moon. Perhaps that is the best time to look for rogues and fiends with their fear to the doxology the sun radiates. It must be there I shall find a lead for milady.”
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections   Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:50 pm

-Selax-
Selax took a deep breath. She could tell her boss was getting annoyed at the Organization's recent streak of failure.

"We were tricked, sir. She wasn't in the castle nor the town. I honestly don't know where we can find her, but I will keep working on it."

"If I might add," the mysterious talking heartless said, "we were more focused on the other key part to the plan: stopping the keyblade wielders from awakening."

What Phoenix said was 100% true. There was a prophecy that keyblade heroes would rise and restore the world's light. Selax knew about it because she found a book from King Mickey's library at the bottom of her bag. When she tried to tell Raiz about the possibility of them coming,  he shrugged it off, telling her that all the keyblade masters have been gone for so long that there weren't ever any left. She never knew why he was so confident in his beliefs, as she remembered feeling strongly about keyblades in the past. The only thing is her memory escaped her, and the only hope to even remotely restoring them was to find Kingdom Hearts.

"Yes, that's exactly what we were after. This part took up more of my power than I'd like, but I sent a meteor towards Traverse town. When I strikes outside the city, heartless will arise and stamp out any threats they can find. Of course, Uxolis  is moderating the progress."

She hoped Raiz would find their work suitable so far. After all, even without a heart, she felt strongly about making him happy and completing his mission.

However, what the organization didn't know was that a pilot detected the meteor coming towards twilight town. Eager to dispose of it, he shot at it with a neutralizer. However, because it was infested with heartless, he ended up swallowed in the darkness with it. It broke into 3 pieces: One to Twilight Town, one to Traverse Town, and one to Destiny Islands.

-Rin-
Rin fell asleep on the beach in the middle of her book. She was awakened by someone shoving her awake.

"Rin! Rin! Wake up, wake up!" Jillian screamed.

"Huh...?" She turned and looked at him. It was very, very dark outside. In fact, it was so dark Rin could not longer see the moon. She must've fell asleep for a long time and it was now midnight.

"This is serious! Some weird things are attacking the town. And for some reason, when they touched someone...they...they..." Jillian's eyes were filled with tears.

Rin shot up and saw little black antlike creatures crawling about. Immediately, she hid behind Jillian. "What are those?!"

"How the hell should I know?! Come on!" He grabbed her hand and headed towards his boat. "We've got to sail outta here!"

"I agree!" Rin said, even though she was always afraid of going far out to sea. However, now was not the time to be worried about what happens when one of them inevitably dies out on the ocean of starvation. In fact, that was a better way to go than being eaten alive by walking ants.

Suddenly, the two became surrounded by the antlike creatures. Rin screamed, not knowing what was going to happen next. Jillian began to fed them off with the umbrella in his hand.

"Jillian! Look out!" Rin screamed, but it was too late. Her brother suddenly melted into a puddle of darkness.

"Take me too...don't leave me here, alone..." Rin fell down onto her knees.

"Fight them them back!"

Rin fell unconscious, not knowing what happened after that. When she awoke, she found herself on a bed in a strange room.

"Where...am I?"
Back to top Go down
Seek
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Roleplay : Sengoku Wars
Humor : Hide and ____.

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections   Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:33 pm

Here's the official music for battles in Traverse Town if you want to jam to this while you read this.
Traverse Town Battle Music (Hand in Hand):

Kikai

Whistling, Kikai decided to cut through the park to Cid's shop. It was on the way and provided new scenery beyond the evening lit lanterns and creamy starry sky that always loomed over Traverse Town. The dalmatian pup barked happily as the two entered the park.

A looming shadow falls upon Kikai. Looking up Kikai expected to see a large Gummi Ship departing from the harbor. However, instead he saw the stars were blocked out by an unbending darkness. "What?" He watched as some of the darkness dispatched like raindrops onto the ground. Small little bipedal ant creatures emerged from the black puddles and looked at Kikai with their glowing eyes.

"Oh no no no no," Kikai turned back the way he came to run. However, that entrance was blocked by a large round creature with the same glowing eyes as the ants. It hit his belly, jiggling it, and made a low moaning sound. "Well by King Mickey's good name..." Judging his options, Kikai started running forward into the heart of the park. The pup kept pace with him, wincing in fear.

He saw a girl around his age who was oblivious to pending danger. She carried her grocery bags with a soft hum as her white hair swished softly in the breeze. "Hey!" Kikai shouted to her. "Get out of here, now!"

Shocked, the girl looked at Kikai with a puzzled expression. However, once she saw the creatures, her eyes widened as well. One the ant like creatures reached up to grab her skirt with it's claw-like hand. Kikai quickly grabbed his grappling hook from his leather belt and released the trigger at the creature. The creature recoiled into the darkness but soon reappeared a few feet away from the two. Kikai pressed a button on the side of the hook and the line returned in one piece. "That was close!"
Back to top Go down
PresidentDinosaur115
RP Laureate
RP Laureate

Favorite Roleplay : Game of Life and Death

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections   Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:25 am

Raiz listened intently to Selax's excuses. She was clearly trying, but a plan of this magnitude had little room for failure. The fate of the entire universe rested on the Organization's shoulders. Still, Raiz decided he should give her a break. With a small smirk, he placed a comforting hand upon Selax's tense shoulder.

"You have done well." he announced.

The smirk faded from his lips, and he removed his hand. He returned to his stern demeanor.

"But we need to do better. The princesses are our main priority, we need to grab them as quickly and as quietly as we can. They'll serve their purpose and then they'll be free to go. Now, as for the keyblade wielders..."

Raiz motioned for Selax and Phoenix to walk with him as he descended down the steps of the castle.

"I know I previously dismissed your claim of new key bearers. After some more thinking... I believe it would be unwise to dismiss the possibility outright. I have never had the honor of meeting King Mickey, but I know of his wisdom, and he would not have a book with a prophecy in it if he didn't believe in it."

The trio continued their descent down the steps, and ended up at a long, white hallway. Raiz walked down the middle, with his sights set at the door on the very end.

"Should a keyblade find its way into the hands of a new heart, then they would instantly become the greatest threat to our plans. Keybearers, should they find the heart of a world, can lock it, and prevent the Heartless from ever having access to it. Considering the formation of our current Kingdom Hearts depends entirely on taking the hearts of worlds and putting them into Kingdom Hearts, it should be obvious that we cannot allow that to happen. However..."

They reached the end of the hallway. Raiz opened the door slowly, revealing a large library filled with endless knowledge.

"King Mickey is not the only one with books, or wisdom. And through my research, I have learned how we can use any prospective keybearers to our advantage."

Raiz began to carefully comb through the many books in his vast collection, continuing to monologue as his eyes narrowed, reading each spine with intense focus.

"When I found Yaxar on the streets below the castle, he told me of his hometown, a beautiful city called Radiant Garden. Now it is a twisted abomination known as Hollow Bastion. You may recall that is where I found Phoenix."

Finding the book he was looking for, he turned to face his two compatriots.

"Phoenix, notice the emblem upon your chest. That means you are not a true Heartless, but rather an artificial one, and there is a heart trapped within your shell of a body. Normally, a Heartless is just that: a being of true darkness with naught by primal instincts. Heartless with emblems however are, as I said, artificial shells made to replicate the creation of a heartless. An almost perfect imitation of one of nature's harshest lessons."

Walking with them over to a table, he placed the old book upon a table and began to carefully flip through it.

"The reason I say this is: the only way to release the heart of an emblem heartless is to have it be slain by a keyblade. Normally, the heart would return to the body and soul. Due to our line of work, the hearts instead are drawn to their true home: Kingdom Hearts. Because of this, the odds are in our favor. When we let the Heartless descend upon a world, one of two things occurs: the Heartless perform their natural function and capture the heart of a world, sending it to Kingdom Hearts. Alternatively, the keyblade wielders arrive, defeat most of the Heartless, and seal the keyhole. The world may be saved, but the hearts of the Heartless will still cause Kingdom Hearts to grow. Does all of this make sense?"

Raiz gave them only a brief moment to begin vocalizing their reactions to all of this complicated info, before continue with his exposition. He found the page he was looking for: an astrological map of worlds and the stars associated.

"In my studies, I find that keyblade bearers tend to originate or discover their power in one of these three worlds, all of which are in close proximity."

For the briefest of moments, Raiz's finger stopped upon the name of his home world: Twilight Town. His happy memories had yet to fade from his mind, but the ghosts of dreams gone by reinvigorated his purpose. He guided the two to a balcony, just outside of the library with a gorgeous view of the night sky.

"..Twilight Town, Traverse Town, and... Destiny Islands. Especially Destiny Islands. Which, according to this map, should be... right around... there." He pointed to Destiny Island's star. It twinkled, and then grew brighter. Raiz was taken aback. The star grew even brighter, and then disappeared from the night sky completely. The heart of the world had been found, and taken by the Heartless. It was now a part of Kingdom Hearts.

Raiz laughed in amazement. It had been so long, he had almost forgotten he was capable of a full smile at all. He quickly regained his composure, and looked proudly upon Selax and Phoenix.

"What a pleasant surprise. Well done, you two. With that world out of the way, any keyblade bearers on that island would've been transported to one of those two worlds. With your Heartless attacking Traverse Town, if they can take the heart of that world..."

Raiz went back into the library and put up his book, seemingly with some pep in his step. He seemed almost excited that his plan was coming to fruition.

"If they take the heart of Traverse Town, that will funnel all of the keyblade bearers to Twilight Town, and eliminate everyone else. Once they're all gathered in Twilight Town, I know exactly what will happen..."

Raiz's mind lingered upon an old keyblade wielder who lived in Twilight Town, who had always dreamed of becoming a master but never found anyone with the proper heart to wield a keyblade. Raiz used to love listening to their stories of other worlds, of monsters they had battled and interesting figures they had met. Most of all Raiz remembered his disappointment when the old master told Raiz his heart was too full of darkness after losing his parents, and that he could never wield a keyblade. Raiz knew this old vagabond would immediately sense the arrival of any keyblade wielders and want to train them. Raiz figured he could use that to his advantage.

His attention snapped back to Selax and Phoenix. "Phoenix, this information should've been enough to inform you of your vital mission: produce more emblem heartless, and take the hearts of worlds. Both of those stages of the plan depend entirely on you." That was a lie, he had other means of producing heartless, but he needed the conviction of a loyal underling to ensure victory.

"Selax, inform Uxolis that it is of utmost priority that the heart of Traverse Town is found and taken. I know I normally tell you all not to get involved if you don't have to, but I am giving him permission to do whatever is necessary."

Raiz began to walk away from the two, and planned on returning to his room. "When you finish informing Uxolis, Selax, come to my room. The most important stage of the plan hinges entirely on your shoulders."
Back to top Go down
Swampurtz
Pen Wielder
Pen Wielder

Location : Somehwere where it doesn't rain and I wish it would
Humor : A turtle's only weakness is being flipped onto its back. So if you duck tape two turtles back-to-back, they are the most invincible creature on this earth.

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections   Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:32 am

Marena

The Knight in the blue dress walked on, as the sun got closer and closer to setting until… The art of purple and orange that was the sky was blotted out in eerie darkness. Marena paused in her tracks, feeling the same cold spike down her back that she felt when chasing the dark hooded kidnapper of the Princess. Keeping a sharp gaze forward, she heard a sudden scream from distance, turning and gazing as a small pack of dark, ant-like creatures savagely ran about in a primal rampage.

Running forward, Marena saw as two teenagers running in fear from said creatures, with the charging of the Knight, she held out her arm, and feeling it materialize, was her new found weapon. A strange white and gold key-like blade that truly seemed to harm these creatures, at least from it’s sole use back in her home realm. Rocketing upwards, Marena held her keyblade firmly, and in a swift strike, destroyed the front leader of the pack of heartless.

Shifting around on her feet, she grasped the blade in both hands, striking down the following heartless. Seeing the new threat, the remaining few heartless focused on Marena. The knight spoke, ”Creatures of grim existence, I doubt thy would parlay. Explain to I, Marena Ametza, Knight of Britain, what is thy goal here and who is the man in black clothing that has taken her Highness?”

One heartless twitched in a strange manner before jumping at Marena, claws bare. With a quick parry and a counter slash, the heartless faded away in defeat. She scoffed, saying, ”I see your are each knaves of the finest calibur.” Marena sighs slightly before continuing, ”It seems I must find that rogue and rip his tongue out myself for if I want these answers I quest for.”

Within a couple of flashes, Marena’s keyblade smites away the blight creatures. Turning on her foot, Marena made her way to the most notable landmark in Twilight Town: The Bell Tower. Using her keyblade as a guide, The Knight if the Round cleaved away whatever Heartless may be in her path while making her way onward to the town’s plaza.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : They told me I was supposed to act 'normal', ha! good one.
Trophies : Let's Post! 1st Place

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections   Today at 12:03 am

As the red haired boy retracted his grappling hook, Norah looked around quickly.

"Wha-what are these things?" Norah asks shaken. "S-so gross."

Out of the corner of her eye, she notices something. She grabs an apple from her grocery bag and hurls it at the shadow trying to grab at the dalmatian puppy that followed along. The creature disapates only to reappear a short distance back.

"St-stay away."

The boy shoots the closest one with his grappling hook to give them more room while Norah throws a few more apples and a banana at the creatures.

"We can't stay here." Norah pleads as more beings of shadow approach them.
____Swamp___
Suddenly, a woman in blue and armor runs by with an odd sword and slashes through the horde. While yelling in her noble accent, the swordswoman dances through the horde wiping out all in her path. She sprouts more rough words and sprints toward the edge of the park, leaving the two of them behind.
___End Swamp____
Seeing the opportunity, Norah grabs his hand, dropping her groceries, and they make a break for it. They follow the open trail the woman in blue left. Norah stumpled slightly but caught herself from tripping on a spot where the pavement was breaking up. Meanwhile, the puppy barked a warning as a shadow being jumped overhead from a nearby tree. The boy responded quickly by shooting out his grappling hook another time, evaporating the shadow who reappeared on the ground behind them. The woman moved very quickly and kept pulling away from them. The shadows ahead kept reappearing with less and less of a gap.

We can't follow her fast enough. And there's no park entrance this way. We need another way to escape. Norah thought, scanning the edges of the pavement ahead.

"We need a different direction to get out of the park." Norah said.

"I know where." the boy said.

After a moment, the boy grabbed her arm as they made a hasty turn off the path. Cutting between some rose bushes, they ran through the trees to different path. With another turn, they slid down a small grassy hill to arrive on the next pathway over. They saw more of the horde down the path but had a clear shot towards the other district gate. With a few swerves, they ran through the park entrance and escaped the park into the eastern Traverse Town district.

Norah and the boy continue down the avenue toward the bridge. They see a larger version of the shadow beings, wide enough to be blocking the whole bridge. So they turn down an alley only to run into a dead end after another bend. They swerve around to see the shadows closing in.

Norah hastily glances at their surroundings before shifting her direction skyward.

"Up there." Norah points upyward. "Quickly. Use your grappling hook to get us to the roof."

The boy nods and shoots his hook, tugging on it to make sure it's secured. Norah kneels down to scoop up the dalmation with one arm. The boy grabs under her arm, securing her back before clicking the button. With a jerk, they zip up the building. Shadow beings leaping just under them.

Up at the top, Norah shifts so the boy can get the both of them up past the hook. As the two climb over the edge, the puppy jumps out of Norah's arms onto the roof. Losing her balance, Norah stumples backward. She then feels a hand on her wrist.

"I gotch you." the boy said gripping her firmly.

Norah's cheeks grew faintly warmer for a second as she caught his eyes. Norah set her foot on the building wall. The boy tugged her wrist, pulling her onto the ledge. When both of her feet were firmly on the roof, the boy let go of her wrist.

"We should be safe up here for the moment." Norah says, breathing quickly, overlooking the edge. "Minnie's embrace," she adds under her breath.

She straightens, brushing her hair from her face and gains a look of realization.

"Oh. Oh right. Thank you, Sir." Norah smiles, extending her hand. "My name is Norah."
Back to top Go down
Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Roleplay Characters
Roleplay1:
Roleplay2:
Roleplay3:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections   Today at 8:20 am

-Rin-

"I see your awake," A man said bringing in a tray of tea and cookies. He set them on the table next to Rin.

Spoiler:

"Who are you?" Rin blinked. She had never seen anyone dressed so uniquely. In fact, he didn't seem to have an arm at all, it was made of metal material. Rin wondered how he lost it and made one out of machinery.

"The name's Dex. I used to do a lot more travelin', but nowadays I just deliver packages to and from Traverse and Twilight Town. It's complicated, but I've slowed down ever since my injury."

"Oh. I'm sorry for your loss," Rin said, taking a sip of the tea. Traverse Town? Twilight Town? She's never heard of those two places. "Um...how did I end up here? Did I die?"

"Oh, heavens no. In fact, I pulled ya out of there before they had a chance to take ya. I was cruisin' along in the skies until I saw that meteor coming, but unfortunately I found that it hit your world. I was only able to escape with a stroke of luck and my wits to move outta that darkness. However, there was too many of em', so unfortunately ya can't go back. The world's overrun by now."

"Wait?! What?! But what about my brother and my friends?!"

"I'm sorry, but ya may not be seeing them for a long, long time, if ever. It's too risky to send a young girl like ya back. You'll be taken right along with em', and they like pure innocent hearts like you."

"But...I can't live without them!" Rin started to cry.

"This is the way life is now. Lots of people are losin' loved ones to em'. But there's nothing we can do 'bout this now. I refuse to go back, not ever since they took our best and stole that young un's heart. Just keep yourself busy. I suggest maybe getting a part time job at the potion shop."

"This is serious! My entire world just got decimated and I won't see anyone again!"

"It's happening to lots of people, but believe me, there's people workin' on it. I'll give you some more time to process this."

"So...where am I?" Rin asked.

"Twilight town. It's one of the only safe places left. The Organization doesn't really seem to care about this world too much. Ya can live a good long life here, probably, if they don't come,"
Dex said.

Suddenly, Dex and Rin heard a few loud screams outside. They peered out the window to see the antlike creatures were roaming the streets.

"Well, it looks like they came here too," he said. He lifted his right hand, and a strange looking weapon appeared. "Ugh. I knew I should've retired in Arendelle."

"W-w-wha?"

"Let the pro take care of this. I should've known that he would attack this world. They're probably trying to stop the next awakening. Ugh. I wish Yen Cid was here, now I'm gonna have to deal with this."

Rin watch him go outside and start destroying the heartless one by one. He was pretty good at using the strange, keylike weapon. However, she noticed that there were some heartless who were going to attack him from behind.

There had to be something she could do help, what if they took him like they did her brother?!

Rin's hand glowed pink. A pink-and-black weapon appeared in her hand. The jewels glistened beautifully in the light. "Wow..." She didn't know what it was, but if it could be used to take out those things, why not?

-Selax-

When you finish informing Uxolis, Selax, come to my room. The most important stage of the plan hinges entirely on your shoulders."

"Y-yes sir!" Selax said, happy her leader found her important. She couldn't wait to be the one who will help him make all his dreams come true. She always loved listening to Raiz's speeches because they were full of wisdom and insight.

"Let's go!" Phoenix chimed happily.

Selax used her dark magic to teleport Phoenix and herself Traverse town. When she arrived, the place was already overrun with heartless. It was wonderful.

"Yo! Selax! Phoenix!" Uxolis greeted her. "What brings you here?"

"There's something I need to tell you. Our boss has just given orders to take the heart of Traverse town. It's pretty important we do this, so I'll help you out."

At that, she motioned to Phoenix to conjure some bigger, stronger heartless. The little heartless did a small dance at five big, doglike heartless came into the world.

"These are amazing! It'll make the job of taking this world cake," Uxolis smiled.

"I know," Selax nodded her head in agreement. She noticed two children were standing on the roof top. She motioned for the heartless to listen. "See those two kids? I don't like it. They look too happy, and perhaps they're a couple. One of you go take their hearts for me. The rest, follow Uxolis' orders."

Selax grinned at one of them hopped over to the roof top to attack the teenagers.

"Thanks for this gift. I'll let you know how to this turns out," Uxolis said, opening his book. "I've got a few spells I can use to make the job easier. I'll be back in the evening."

"Perfect!" Selax said. "Come on, Phoenix. We should report to Raiz."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reflections   

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: Reflections
Page 1 of 1